Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Protect Everything (Ghostxtiger and R[D])

Aida wrapped her arms around the woman's neck as she kissed her for a little bit longer then pulled away"I'm sorry I got so upset"She said as she wiped Alex's tears"It was just too much for me to take in all at once"

"I...I should have told you... but I was so scared... Scared you wouldn't love me..." She blushed, sinking down to her knees, hugging her wife and nuzzling into her stomach.

Aida slowly brought Alex up and kissed her again the pulled away and kissed the side of her face that she slapped earlier"I'm sorry I hit you.I was just angry."she said then gave her cheek light,feathery kisses.

"Your kisses have already soothed the pain." She ran her fingers over the Princess' cheek. "Please. As your lover, I will do anything to please you... Even if that means you need to slap me."

"Uh..." She blushed brightly. Not having meant specifically that. But the princess had been rather amorous lately so she felt that maybe if she could find a way to help her. "Well... Um... I could use my fingers... They're not as big as a man's... Uh... But... Maybe they'll work?"

She blushed and looked at her princess. "A-Am I supposed to do something more?" She asked, taking two fingers and holding them against the Princess' virginity. She pushed them in slowly, hoping it would feel good.

She had no experience, so seeing the princess groan made her stop. "A-Are you okay?" She whimpered, her fingers in to the second knuckles.

"I-I'm sorry..." She blushed and continued to push the fingers into the woman, getting up to her hand. Looking up, she wanted to make sure the Princess was okay.

"Alright." She kissed her princess lovingly,and began to move the fingers in and out very slowly, hoping to massage the woman's insides to soothe the pain.

Aida moaned lightly in the kiss as the pain was replaced with pleasure.She began to move her hips slowly to Alex's fingers as her hand traveled down to her wife's stomach and in between her legs.

She was concentrating a bit much on trying to make her lover feel good. As she started to see the princess enjoying the feeling, she smiled a little, glad that the pain was over.

"You can do anything you want to me, Princess." She blushed, hoping it didn't hurt for her too. But she kept her fingers going, starting to go a little faster without thinking about it.

She winced as she felt the fingers enter her. It unfortunately did hurt her too. But she made no sound, not wanting to say as much to the Princess. Her eyes were closed so she wouldn't be wise to the pain. Alex kept the fingers going, accidentally wiggling them a little as they started feeling a bit stiff.

Back
Top Bottom