Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Protect Everything (Ghostxtiger and R[D])

She was panting, having to have held off a small scream. There was a little blood on the sheet below where she'd been touched. Her fingers stopped moving logically and just randomly thrusted and wiggled slowly, as she writhed a little.

"I-it's okay... T-There's never been anything there before... So..." She blushed, realizing she was still pumping her fingers inside of the Princess. "Does it feel good for you?"

She gasped and tensed up, her walls tight on the fingers as she began to leak something other than blood on the fingers. The bleeding had already stopped. It was just a minor tear when she felt something in her pop open. Alex began to get faster, not paying so much attention to her own actions now.

She winced and tensed up, feeling an odd sensation as well. It wasn't the kind of build up that Aida had, but it felt somewhat good to her as she got faster with her own fingers, pumping them in and out at a very fast rate now.

She started to feel good inside, making her whimper and plead for more with her body's writhing motions. Her fingers began to pump deep and hard into the Princess, not stopping even as she yelped and moaned.

"A-Alex...I....I love you"She said then arched her back and moaned loudly as she felt the pressure release,her walls tightening around her lover's fingers.She pushed her fingers faster inside Alex,wanting to have her feel the same sensation.

Alex seemed to be a little ways away from her climax, having started later. But at being told she was loved, she felt a strong surge of feeling inside her. Her fingers had stopped, but the ones inside her were bringing her to her edge. "Ahhhnnn... P-Princess... I... I feel... Nnn..."

"P-P-P-rinn-cess...." She whimpered and held onto the girl tightly as her hips bucked against the hand. She shuddered and moaned loudly and a wash of her warm fluids met the hand.

She panted and bit her finger, nodding softly. Alex was still quivering from the sensation. "I... I don't know how to describe it..."

Alex kissed her softly, laying against her wife and smiling. It did feel very good though. "And to think... We have the rest of our lives to share such feelings."

Back
Top Bottom