Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Protect Everything (Ghostxtiger and R[D])

Aida just laid there as she waited for her love to wake,moving further up his tunic and feeling the bandages and wondering what happened to him.She began to think how he could have hurt himself then that thought was suddenly halted by a strange bulge she felt on the man's chest.She quickly moved her hand out of his shirt,feeling confused at what she just felt.

It seemed the knight was a heavy sleeper, considering what she'd been touching. Alex murmured incoherently, leaving Aida plenty of time to investigate.

Aida sat up slightly,feeling very curious as she slowly lifts Alex's tunic.She stopped at his chest the took a deep breath before going any further.She sat there,shocked at what she was seeing.Breast?!..men aren't supposed to have breast which meant only one thing.Her husband wasn't her husband at all.Suddenly everything all made sense,his facial features,slightly feminine attitude and his hesitation last night.Aida got up and sat next to the bed,feeling extremely deceived by her love.

Aida looked at the sleeping woman them pulled the covers over her.She couldn't believe what she saw.The man she was in love with was not a man at all.Aida was over whelmed with emotion as a tear escaped from her eyes which only brought on more as she started to sob as well.

Alex woke at that time, groggily sittup up and getting her bearings. Seeing the princess cry, she took some time to put it together and hugged the princess gently. "What is wrong, Princess?"

Aida just pushed the woman away as she quickly sat up.She just stood in front of the woman who she thought was her husband,tears flowing down her cheeks as she raised her open hand and slapped Alex across the face.

"W-Why....why!?"Aida shouted as she cried"Did you think I wouldn't find out?!Did you think I was stupid!?"Aida just continued to sob,unable to speak any longer over the over whelming feeling of anger and deceit.

"Did you think I planned on falling in love with you?" She asked, biting her lip and holding the blanket over her body, even with the clothes, she felt naked.

Alex buried her face in the pillows, crying just as much as her wife. Her hands grasped at sheets and pillows, wanting something to hold, to share her pain.

Aida just stood there and cried uncontrollably then went to the bathroom and closed the door,unable to be in the same room with the woman.She leaned up against the door as she buried her face in her hands as the tears streamed down her cheeks.

Alex got up and threw a pillow across the room. She was sick of all this, and just tore off her shirt, pants, and all of the bandages. Naked, she walked to one of the windows and just stared out of it, sight clouded by tears.

After the initial shock had subsided.Aida stood in the bathroom,letting it all sink in.She began to think she acted a little to rash towards the woman and decided to hear her side of the story.She slowly stepped out to see Alex by the window naked.She couldn't help but blush at the sight of the woman.

When Aida came out, Alex turned around, covering nothing with her hands. "I swear... I had never meant to get so close to you. I didn't want to fall in love with you. But this is who I am."

Aida just stood there and stared at the woman's naked body,the blush still on her face.She was more beautiful than she ever imagined when she thought was a male.She slowly walked over to her and looked up at the woman,her eyes red from all the crying.

Aida just stood there,her mind racing.She couldn't believe it,she was in love with another woman..and that was it.Aida realized that it didn't matter if Alex was a man or a woman..she was still the sweet noble person she fell in love with.Aida slowly unbuttoned her night gown and let it drop to the floor before hugging Alex tight.

Alex kissed the princess much more passionately than before, tears streaming down her cheeks as she felt love pouring into her from just the one kiss.

Back
Top Bottom