Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Twiligt rp. Niki-Gale and I only.

Angel whispered to Goren back,"I believe you and we got the things we needed to get and most of groceries are for Dark jr. and Sash and some of it for us too." Angel brings all of the groceries to the shopping desk and the cashier ringed everything in and said to Angel,"Your total is $ 60.00 dollars madme." Angel hands the cashier $60.00 and she said to Goren,"Could you please carry the bag of groceries their a little bit heavy for me to carry thank-you Goren." Angel and Goren both returned back with the groceries and Kira said to Angel,"Kaname wants you Angel ok don't worry Goren and I will put the groceries away ok." Angel walked into the room and she said to Kaname,"Kira said you wanted me,and what is it you need Kaname hmm.?"

Goren smiled at Kira "Hey cutie" Kaname got out of the bed and ran to Angel and hugged her not caring how bad of condition he was in and said "Please dont just leave with out some kind of protection. I know i'm being over protective and paranoid but i just get scared you'll be hurt"

Kira said to Goren,"Hey good looking and let's put these groceries away shall we Goren,I'll put the kids stuff in the nursery and you put the rest of groceries away in the fridge ok." Kira said to Chase,"Here is some bay toys for Dark jr. and Sash to play with and share and some diapers as well Chase."

Angel hugged Kaname back and said to him,"I know how protective you are about me,but next time when I get some groceries,I'll ask Goren or my mother to come with me,nothing happened Kaname I'm not hurt ok. You should be back in bed resting up Kaname and I'll join you in bed ok."

Kira said to Chase,"Your welcome Chase." Kira watched Goren put the groceries away and she said to him,"You look so very manly when you put the groceries away Goren my love."

Angel said to Kaname,"Fine with me that we get something to eat my prince and I'm going to make myself a chicken salad,that is what I feel like to eat,what are you going to make Kaname my prince hmm.?"

Goren smirked and said seductively "You think so Kira"

Kaname said walking to the door "I'll try one of your salads for once hun, i want to see what its like to eat as a human and not a vampire for change. Is that ok" he looked at her to show he really wanted to try living like her as a mortal human for a bit.

Kira said to Goren,"Yes I do think so,we better behave the Prince and Princess are coming into the kitchen Goren,behave."

Angel said to Kaname,"Sure you can try one of my chicken salads my love and I made it this morning and I'll grab the salad out of the fridge ok."

Angel founded her salad she made and dished out a plate for her and also for Kaname as well and said to Kaname,"Here is your salad I hope you like it Kaname."

Kira said to Kaname,"Try the honey mustard sauce it tastes really good on the salad Kaname here you go Kaname, come on Goren let's leave The Prince and Princess alone come on Goren."

Angel put some honey mustard sauce on her salad and it tasted really good and she said to Kaname,"I'm glad that you like my salad Kaname."

Kira smiled at Goren very seductivly and said to Goren,"Where did we left off when you kissed me Goren?Were back in my room hmm.?"

Angel said to Kaname,"I'm sorry if I got you worried Kaname I didn't mean to,but I'm fine and Dark jr. is crying I can hear him crying he needs us both,let's see Dark jr. come on Kaname."

Angel said to Kaname,"I do see your point their Kaname,but I'm glad that Goren was with me as well." Angel entered into the nursery room and Dark jr. was crying and he wanted his daddy to hold him and change his diaper as well.

Kira looked at Goren and she gently kisses Goren on his lips and she sort of deepens the kiss up a bit and hoped that Goren will also deepen their kiss up as well.

Kaname picked up his son and said "What you crying for, you supose to be a big guy for Sash" Sash giggled and reached out saying "Angel" Chase smiled as he watched his daughter.

Goren deepened the kiss and pinned Kira to her bed then said "I'm a little evil in bed, just to warn you" he said smirking as he kissed her neck wanting to bite so badly "I just want to bite you Kira, your that pretty"

Angel looks at Sash and she smiled at her and said to Kaname,"Your son needs his diaper change and plus he is still teething as well,you should know how baby vampire fangs can hurt the child Kaname."

Kira looked at Goren and she said to him,"Yeah I know that you can be evil in bed and please becareful when you bite my neck,bite it gently and not too hard Goren." Kira knew that she was pinned down on the bed and she tries to squirm a little bit and knew how much Goren liked it when a girl squirmed.

Angel was watching Kaname and see how well he was doing with his son and watched Kaname grabbed another teething toy to chew on.

Kira said to Goren,"No I'm not trying to bring out your evil side at all Goren,and why do you have me pinned down to the bed for hmm.?" Kira kept still and she sees Goren fangs slowly showing and she wonders what the blazes he is up to this time.

Kaname soon finished and said "Well i hope he doesnt go through the pain i went through"

Goren smirked and kissed her neck then sat up letting her go "Just hoping to spook you a little, i could never stand myself if i was to hurt you"

Angel said to Kaname,"I hope not ethier,because if his fangs really do hurt him while he is teething,we won't get much sleep Kaname."

Kira said to Goren,"I do see your point their,you did kind of spooked me out a little bit Goren." Kira gently groaned when Goren licked her neck and she was glad that he let her get up for a few minutes.

Kaname smiled and said "I went through hell when mine came in and i hope our son does not have to"

Goren smirked "I did spook you...Good my goal is met. Now you can punish me any way you want i dont care, just as long as you dont leave me cause i never meant harm Kira. Honest"

Angel said to Kaname,"I do see your point their,I hope our son doesn't go through hell at all if he does,then we'll take turns trying to put him to sleep ok Kaname."

Kira said to Goren,"You know that I could never punish you at all,I'm not like other vampiresses that always punish their loved ones I'm more kinder and genetler to you only Goren ok."

Angel said to Kaname,"I have always loved you,Dark and even our son as well Dark jr. and he is now sound asleep for bit,please put him back in the crib beside Sash please Kaname my love.?"

Kira said to Goren,"You are welcome Goren." Kira smiled at Goren and she closed the door behind them both and she laid down on the bed and waited for Goren to join her.

Kaname gently set his son down and stared down at him "Its so hard to believe that he is mine, i feel as if i'm in a dream that wont end" he seemed abit down but his smile showed he was happy to have a son and wife.

Goren sat on the couch where he slept the night before and said "Are you tired Kira"

Back
Top Bottom