Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Twiligt rp. Niki-Gale and I only.

Goren smiled and stayed up watching her sleep thinking how beautiful she was. Dark pulled back and smiled "I gues i should undress huh" he wanted to seem funny as he looked at his shirt sticking to him from being soaked by the water

KIra continued on sleeping away and was enjoying her sleep. Angel said to Dark,"That would be a good idea for you to undress so your clothes don't stick to your body Dark."

Dark smiled and undressed in front of her and tossed the clothes to the side for now as he looked at her "Angel you should know that i was asleep when Kaname let me out, more like kicked me out but still it was me who said just wondering. Sorry if your upset at all" Goren sighed and soon fell back asleep with Kira in his arms

Angel said to Dark,"I'm not upset at all Dark,I understand that Kaname let you out when he was asleep,it's ok my pirnce." Angel smiled at Dark and she was almost done her shower and wondered how her mother and Goren are getting along with each other. Kira continued on sleeping away when she felt Goren arms wrapping around her and hopldimng her close to him while they slept.

Dark pinned Angel against the shower wall and said "Angel you are so kind, sometimes i think i dont deserve to be loved by you. Even after how i acted when you and Kaname first got together, i was suck a jerk to you"

Angel said to Dark,"It's ok Dark,you are starting to react like that once again,please control yourself,if you don't control yourself,Kaname will stop you Dark,please unpinned from the shower please and thnak-you Dark,you are slightly hurting me."

Hearing the words 'hurting me' Dark snapped himself back letting her go and turned away from her and stepped out to get dressed and leave "I never want to hurt you Angel, forgive me" with that he left and went to the roof to think about why he was going to his old self again

Angel turns the shower off and she get's herself redressed and walked into the nursey and picked up her son and whispered to him,"Whenever you get old enough,hopefully you'll never have two sides to your body Dark jr. my son." Angel carried Dark jr. into her room and breast feed him again and changed his diaper and carried him back to the nuresy room and she laid him back down in the crib beside Sash and sees Dark jr. sharing his baby blanket with Sash and she smiled at them both.

Angel said to Chase,"Nothing happened at all,except Dark is slowly going back to his old self once again,that is all that happened Chase."

Chase sighed and motioned for her to sit and talk with him and said "Dark is just having a hard time right now Angel. You see he was never shown love of any kind, Kaname was forced to have Dark out 24/7 to seem strong and with you being the first person to show him love....Lets just say its not easy for him, he probly told you he doesnt think he deservs it right"

Angel said to Chase,"Yes that is correct he told me that he doesn't deserve my love Chase, and I have proven to Dark that love can exist in this world Chase.I'll be fine Chase,I was just checking up on Dark jr. that's all,I'm just going to step outside for a bit of fresh air Chase,do not worry I'll be fine ok."

Chase smiled at her "Alright princess. Oh when you get outside i do believe you will find Dark on the roof. You should talk to him, he really needs you princess ok" He looked at the children and smiled "He told me that he loves having a name sake"

Angel said to Chase,"Thanks for letting me know where Dark is,as long as he doesn't attack me at Chase see you later then." Angel walked outside and sees Dark sitting on the rooftop and she climbs up a tv atena ladder and said to Dark,"Chase told me you were here and he told me when you were younger,you were never showed love,that is what Chase told me. I didn't know you had it hard as a kid Dark."

Angel said to Dark,"I'm always careful don't worry I get hurt at all,I've been up here so many times in life,and Chase told me that you need me right now,as long as you do not attack me Dark." Angel sat down beside Dark and leaned her head against his chest and stared up towards the starry nightsky for a bit.

Angel said to Dark,"It's ok Dark,I forgive you Dark ok,I always forgive you or Kaname all the time,unlike most mortals wouldn't forgive their loved ones at all,I'm different from those other mortal girls in this world Dark." Angel continued on looking up towards the sky and was enjoying this fresh air for a bit.

Angel said to Dark,"What made me fall in love with you and Kaname,was how both of you were really nice to me,and made me feel welcomed in this town. And you both have protected me from any danger that comes our way Dark,and what made you and Kaname fall in love with me hmm.?"

Dark closed his eyes and smiled "Kaname fell for you cause of your personality but..." he turned onto his side and looked at her "I fell in love with you cause you were the first one to ever be ok with me and that really got me Angel"

Angel said to Dark,"Your welcome for me showing you that I'm fine with you and Kaname,people are right that I have a good personatliy and very nice towards other people Dark." Angel continued on relaxing with Dark and she kept her head against Dark shoulderblade and was enjoying this starry nightsky tonight.

Angel felt Dark kissing her deeply and she returned the kiss as well and wasn't sure what that means in Japanse and she said to said him,"What ever you said to me in Japanase sounded very beautiful and romantic Dark."

Back
Top Bottom