Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Twiligt rp. Niki-Gale and I only.

Kaname stood by the kids with Chase and said "Son its ok. Angel I never knew you were related to a werewolf, why didn't you say anything?"

Lily said "Hey Angel what's your brothers name and is he nice? To be honest I don't like guys who are mean to women."

Angel looked at Kaname and said to him,"My older step brother saved me from another vampire many years ago and another were wolf tried to bit me but my older brother pushed me out of the way and he took the bite instead of me, that is how my older step brother and I are related,no I'm not a werwolf at all Kaname and now you know the truth."

Angel said to Lily,"My older step brother name is Kurt and it's hard to find him,he has gone into hidding once again because too many hunters are after him that is why he has gone into hidding Lily."

Kaname hugged Angel and said "I'm sorry for sounding upset, i guess i was a bit worried. So shall we let Lily stay for supper"

Lily looked at him "I dont want to over stay my welcome Kaname, i can always head home to eat" she turned to leave and said "Hey kid take care of your girl Sash there, she seems to love you"

[idea: maybe have Kurt surprise them all by standing in the]

Angel hugged Kaname back and said to him,"My older step brother would never ever hurt me or lay a hand on me at any cost he is a bit different."

Kurt entered into the house and said to his sis,"Hey Angel long time no see and so this guy is your husband I'm happy for you both and you must be Lily and I'm Kurt."

Lily smiled at him and said "Hello Kurt I must say your cuter in person then this picture."

Dark jr. stood by Angel and said "Mom who is that and why did he just walk in like he owns the place. You should tell him to be polite and knock when its not his home"

Kaname knelt down by his son and said "Dark calm down i'm sure your mother will talk to him, just be patient ok."

Kurt said to Lily,"It's nice to meet you Lily,and you are very beautiful Lily and shall we go for a nice walk for a bit hmm Lily.?"

Angel said to her step brother,"Next time when you pop in to visit,could you please knock instead of walking right in please knock next time step brother ok."

Kurt said to Angel,"I'll remember that next time Angel and your son is so adoreable and good looking as well and it was nice to see you once again Angel and family and Dark jr. take great care of Sash and also your mother and father ok and let's go for a walk shall we Lily.?"

Kaname turned into Dark right before Lily and Kurt saying "You sure don't seem happy about your sister's family being vampires Kurt"

Chase said "Dark we have a meeting with your uncle and the vampire council to tell them when you will be tur..."

Dark glared at him and with slight anger said "Chase i'm not turning my wife until she asks to be turned and i wish you would let the vampire council to drop it"

Chase bowed and said "My apologies lord. Princess Angel, Prince Dark jr. excuse me"

Dark jr. said "Bye Chase, later Sash" sash waved

Kurt leaded Lily outside and they both went for their walk and Kurt said to Lily,"I have nothing against vampires at all,and I'm happy for Angel and her family and where should we go first to get to know each other better hmm.?"

Angel looked at Kaname and at her son and said to them both,"Could you please excuse me I'm a little bit tired good night Kaname and Dark jr. see you both in the morning."

Angel walked into Kaname and her room and she laid down in the bed and she crawled underneath the sheets and the comfort and she slowly closes her eyes and she drifts off to sleep for a bit.

Kaname sent Dark jr. to bed and went to the room and sat down by Angel and asked softly "Angel are you alright"

Dark went to Sash's room and sat down by her to keep her safe while looking out her window.

Lily said a bit nervous "I'm not sure to be honest Kurt. I'm a little worried about your sister, she seemed a bit upset that you only wanted to see me. If i was her i would want to see my brother more then just a hello and leave."

Angel said to Kaname,"Yes I am alright nothing is bothering me at all Kaname I'm fine really."

Kurt said to Lily,"I do see your point their,but most vampires don't like werewolves at all,and I'm glad that my step sister is happy,when she is happy,that makes me feel happy Lily."

Kaname smiled and layed next to her "Alright"

Lily said "Kurt she is your sister and if you didn't smell it then allow me to tell you. SHE HAS NOT BEEN TURNED YET. KANAME REFUSES TO TURN HER. I thought that you would have caught that since your her brother"

Dark jr. ran up to them saying "Hey Kurt, Lily what are you doing. I am worried about mom"

Kurt said to Lily,"I do believe you Lily,that she hasn't been turned into a vampire by Kaname yet,and if you want me to spend time with my step sister,then I'll do it just for you,hopefuly the rest of family will except me for what I am."

Kurt said to Dark jr."Your mom will be alright Dark jr. don't worry about her too much ok she'll be fine Dark jr. ok trust me."

Angel smiled at Kaname and she gently kissed him on his lips hoping he didn't mind that kiss from her.

Kaname smiled and fell asleep next to her.

Chase and Sash walked up and Chase said "Excuse prince Dark but its getting late. Lily, Kurt if you like my lord Kaname has said you both can stay the night here"

Sash said "Lets go to everyone" she grabbed Kurt's hand and pulled trying to get them to follow

Kurt followed Lily,Dark jr,Sash,and Chase back to the house and said to Chase,"That was nice of Lord Kaname let us stay at his home as his guests,I think I'm coming to like it here Lily."

Angel watched Kaname fall asleep beside her and she leans her head against Kaname shoulderblade and she also falls asleep as well and smiled in her sleep.

Lily smiled "Thats good Kurt"

Dark jr. said "Dad said you guys could stay with us so that he could be the start of a friendship between vampires and werewolves"

Sash smiled "I think its great he wants to be allies with you and Lily"

Kurt looked at Dark jr. and said to him,"I agree with Sash that this is a good idea that your father wants to start a friendship between vampires and werewolves and where do Lily and I sleep since were the guests hmm Dark jr.?"

Angel quickly woke up in her sleep and she also stirred in her sleep as well and hoped that she didn't wake up Kaname from his sleep at any cost and she sighed and wonders what will happen next between all of them.

Back
Top Bottom