Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Twiligt rp. Niki-Gale and I only.

Dark jr said to his father,"I don't mind meeting your other half at all father,I won't run away or cry I promise father."

Angel kept quiet and knew that their son wouldn't be afraid of Dark at all.

"Alright but remeber if you get scared its your fault" Kaname stood up letting Dark out at the same time.

His hair grew a few inches and his eyes turned to amathyst and his voice deepened a bit. Dark turned and said "Hey kid, last time i saw you, i held you as a baby. You sure have grown in 6 years"

Dark jr. looked at Dark and said to him,"Yes I do remember you holding me as a baby,I haven't forgoten your face or hair at all. I remember I gently pulled on your hair when I was a baby and you didn't mind that at all."

Angel said to Sash,"See Dark jr. isn't scared of Kaname other half at all Sash,he'll be fine with Dark."

Sash smiled "Yeah i think its great that Dark is kind. He was so gentle when we were babies" she blushed slightly remembering how Dark jr. would stay so close to her to protect her "Its strange that Dark doesnt keep as close to me anymore."

Dark watched as Sash walked back inside and said not turning to his son "Say jr. i've noticed your keeping your distance from Sash not that your getting older. Why? You used to never let her out of your sight, not to mention holding protectively of her at night" he thought he should take on this part since Kaname was not talking to him about it.

Dark jr. looked at Dark and said to him,"I'm going to stay close to Sash see you inside Dark." Dark jr. ran inside and he gently held Sash in his arms and didn't let her go at all.

Angel knew that her son will stay by Sash's side for the rest of the day and evenings that lie ahead of them all.

Dark walked over to Angel and said "Why does he act as if we dont see him hesitating to be near her. I just dont get what he is afraid of"

Sash blushed and said "Dark-kun your very clingy, its not like you. Not since we were babies anyway"

Angel said to Dark,"He is afraid that he might loose Sash to another male vampire,that is why he is not hesitasting anymore,he needs to protect Sash,he'll be fine you'll see ok Dark."

Dark jr. looked at Sash and said to her,"I don't mean to be too clingy towards you,it's just that I'm afraid that I might loose you to another male vmapire or loose you to a mortal slayer that can kill our kind I don't want to loose at all Sash ok."

Dark sighed and said "I wish he would talk to us more and not keep things held in. And i wish Kaname would talk to his kid more"

Sash kissed his cheek and said "You wont loose me. Now what shall we do for the day Dark"

Dark jr. said to Sash,"Let's go for a walk in the garden and I heard that the garden is beautiful around this time of the season Sash." Dark jr. gently kissed Sash on the cheek and he smiled at her.

Angel said to Dark,"Do not worry our son will come to talk to us when he feels like to,please don't pressure our son into talking to you,he'll talk to us more ok just give him time and let him spend some time with Sash now ok."

Angel gently hugged Dark and she gently kissed him on his cheek and she smiled at him.

Dark jr. leaded him and Sash out to the gardens and he smiled at Sash.

Angel said to Dark,"Give him time,he won't be slient anymore,it just takes time Dark I understand your point of view Dark,he'll be fine ok."

Angel said to Dark,"Sure we can finish supper up and it's all cooked up and made,Sash and Dark jr. already had supper so go ahead and help yourself to supper Dark ok."

Dark jr. smiled at Sash and said to her,"I also wish we could stay here forever as well Sash and I enjoyed the supper that my mother made for me,you,herself and for my father as well Sash." Dark jr. picks a beautiful red rose from the garden and hands it to Sash and he smiled at her.

Angel returns the kiss as well and said to Dark,"Your welcome anytime Dark,and I hope you enjoyed your supper Dark.

Dark jr. smiled at Sash and he heard a howling noise coming his and Sash way towards them both and he keeps slient and wonders what could be after him and Sash even though Sash is 7 and he is 6.

Dark smiled at Angel "Thank you i did enj..." he was cut off by a scream

Sash had screamed in fear of seeing a wolf standing before her and Dark jr. "Who are you, what do you want"

Chase stepped in front of the kids and said "What the hell do you want with my daughter and my lord Kaname's son"

Angel quickly ran outside and she sees the wolf and said to Chase,"The wolf has something inside of his mouth it's note of somekind and it looks like it could be for Dark/Kaname."

The wolf slowly walked up towards Angel and he hands her the note for Dark/Kaname and the wolf ran away and Angel said to Dark,"This note is for you and Kaname,here you go Dark."

Dark jr watched the wolf leave and he hugs Sash and said to her,"I wonder whom would send my father a note oh well,let's get back inside now come on Sash,Chase,mom, and dad."

By now Kaname was back out and he looked at the note. He smirked "Never knew her to be one of them or that bold as to send one of her dogs here" she giggled a bit as he looked at everyone.

Sash held tight to Dark jr. and said "Dad what is he talking about"

Chase sighed and said "Its probly Lily, a childhood friend of his from when he was little. Lily moved away when Kaname was 10 and never told us why her family wanted her to stop being his friend. Looks like she is a werewolf, but from the smirk i would say she wants to visit"

Angel said to Sash and Dark Jr."Chase is probably right and are you ok Kaname,you look like you are a bit up tight is something troubling you Kaname hmm.?"

Dark jr. held onto Sash tightly as well and leaded her back into the house and they wait for everyone else to come back inside as well and Dark jr. sighed and wonders whom this Lily girl is.

Kaname took Angel inside as Chase followed and said "Everyone Lily is a werewolf who thinks she can make me her lover and does not know that I'm married to Angel or that your are my son Dark." Kaname sat on the floor and sighed "I guess i thought that when she left she had given up but the letter says 'Kaname I will be coming to take your love and be your wife tomorrow at 10 am be ready'

Sash walked over and said "Well Mr. Kaname i guess she will be in for one hell of a shock with your wife, son, me and my dad all here." she giggled and Chase just smiled.

Angel looked at Kaname and she said to him,"You should of warned me ahead of time,but I know a male werewolf that will be perfect for Lily and she'll forget about you and move on in life Kaname. I wonder how Lily will react to this that I'm your wife and Dark jr. is your son Kaname."

Dark jr. said to his father,"Aren't you happy with Angel even though she is mortal?I'm glad that my mother is mortal still,but how are you going to tell Lily the truth.?"

Kaname looked at his son and said "I will always be happy with your mother Dark. Its just that i dont know how to explain this to Lily since this is the first i have know she is a werewolf"

"How cute Kaname. The kid looks just like your evil side and you even took a human to be his mom. So is she your lover or just a food supply" Every one turned and saw Lily standing in the door way staring at Kaname.

Kaname quickly stepped in front of ANgel and Dark jr. and said "Lily just so you know Angel is my WIFE and Dark's mother. touch them and you will die, slow and painfully"

Lily looked Angel over from head to toe and said "Should have turned her. Dad said that if he finds human sent on me from visiting you he was going to kill the human. Thought you should know."

She then smiled and walked over to Angel and said "Glad to see your the one making him happy, by the way who did you have in mind for me Angel"

Angel looked at Lily and said to her,"My father has taken pictures of male werewolfs that are lonely and single and are looking for a mate and here is a few pictures of the male werewolves that are single go right ahead and take a look at them all."

Dark jr. growled and hissed and showed his small vampire fangs towards Lily and Angel looked at her son and told him,"That is enough Dark jr. please don't growl or hiss anymore please stop that son."

Dark jr. noded his head and he listened to his mother and stayed close to Sash and said to her,"Sorry about showing my small vampire fangs towards Lily sorry Sash."

Sash smiled "It's ok Dark your just keeping me safe"

Lily looked at all the pictures and asked "who is the white haired one, he is the best looking one of them whole lot. I love the golden eyes"

the guy lily is talking about= <!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://photos.friendster.com/photos/31/76/50096713/2_481319591l.jpg">http://photos.friendster.com/photos/31/ ... 19591l.jpg</a><!-- m -->

Angel said to Lily,"That is my older step brother very rare I see him,and do not worry I can arrange a meeting for you to meet him,and you can meet him in about 5 days. I need to find where he is Lily ok."

Dark jr. said to Sash,"Yeah your right I was keeping you safe Sash and my mother is right that I need to keep my anger under control Sash."

Back
Top Bottom