Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Twiligt rp. Niki-Gale and I only.

((Sorry about the late reply had a virus on my computer and now it's gone.)) Kira said to goren,"Of course I'd let you know if you hurt me Goren,but your not hurting me at all Goren ok." Kira moaned again and was loving this so much and she could feel like she could cum anytime soon once again.

Kira said to Goren,"I love you too,I'd also die for you as well Goren my love,that felt really good Goren my love."

Angel wakes up from her sleep and said to Kaname,"I"m going to check-up on Dark jr. to see if he needs to fed or his diaper needs to be changed,I'll be in the nursery Kaname my love ok."

Kira was out like light and loved sleeping beside Goren in her bed.

Angel said to Kaname,"Fine with me that you walk with me to the nursery and I'm enjoying this life with you Kaname,I have no regrets at all,and were at the nursery now and looks like Dark jr. is awake and he looks he is hungery and needs his diaper change."

Angel kisses Kaname back and she picks up their son and takes him to another a small room in the nursery and she breasts feed Dark jr. once again and burpos him and then she changes his diaper and she knew that Dark jr. wanted his dad to hold him and Angel said to Kaname,"Our son wants to see you here you go Kaname my love."

Kaname held their son and smiled. Dark said 'Hey kaname think i could come out for a bit' Kaname said "Angel Dark wants to come out" he wanted to let him out but it was not up to him only since Angel was part of his life and their son.

Kaname nodded and let Dark out. Dark smiled at angel and said "Thank you for letting me come out Angel, you truely are a princess and a very kind and loving person"

[sorry having net problems so i may not post as often, hope your not mad]

Angel said to Dark,"Your welcome Dark,you can hold Dark jr. go right ahead Dark ok,I trust you and thank-you for the comment you gave me that I'm a caring loving princess and also a loving person as well Dark."

(It's ok, I'm not mad at you at all.))

Angel said to Dark,"Yes I know that if those things weren't true you wouldn't say them to me,but I can tell you mean it Dark ok. Dark jr. sure likes you as well as Kaname." Dark jr. gently pulled on Dark's hair hoping he wouldn't get upset at him at all.

Dark smirked and laughed saying "Hey go easy on me squirt, i need that hair" he knew that Kaname did not like his hair being pulled but Dark did not mind cause jr. was still just a baby.

[time skip a few year to wear jr. is now 6?]

Angel smiled at Dark jr. and at Dark as well. Dark jr. stopped pulling on Dark's hair and he falls asleep in Dark's arms.

((Sure we can time skip where Dark jr. is 6 years old.))

Dark smiled and layed him down.

=time skip=

Kaname was sitting out side watching people go by on the street and he called into the house "Hey Dark could you come here" he had been talking to his other half Dark who jr. was named after.

Dark jr. came outside and said to his father,"Yes what is it father,and why did you want me to come outside for? I was helping mommy with the dinner daddy.?"

Angel was done cooking the supper and she stood inbetween the door frame and watched her husband and their son talking to each other.

Sash was 7 years old now and their is a year between Sash and Dark jr.

Sash stood by Angel and watched the guys as well.

Kaname said "Son i dont think you have met the person you were named after. I think its time you met my other half Dark, he is how you were named" Kaname knew that this might be to much but his son needed to know both sides of his father.

Back
Top Bottom