Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Twiligt rp. Niki-Gale and I only.

Angel said to Kaname,"It's not a dream at all Kaname,its for real Kaname my love and why are you down for hmm.?"

Kira said to Goren,"No I'm not tired at all Goren my love,why are you tired Goren darling hmm.?"

Angel said to Kaname,"Don't be scared,you'll never loose me Kaname never ever at all,I'll make sure of that Kaname my love."

Kira said to Goren,"No I'm not tired at all Goren,I'm fully awake Goren."

Angel looked at Kaname and she said to him,"I promise I won't leave the house at all or leave your side at all,next time I leave to pick up groceries I'll ask you to come with me ok." Angel returned the hug as well and smiled at Kaname.

Kira watched Goren stretch out on the couch and she get's off the bed and she hugs and kisses Goren for no reason and wonders why she is reacting like this for towards Goren and she hoped that Goren didn't mind this at all.

Angel said to Kaname,"You are very welcome Kaname."

Kira said to Goren,"I have no idea what you did to make me acting like this for,did you put me into a trance of some kind or not hmm.?" Kira grinned back at Goren and she wonders what he is up this time and she smiled at him.

Goren smiled and said truthfully "I did not do anything to you nor would i ever want to do something like putting you in a trans" He let go of her and said "Maybe your just realizing your true feelings for me and am unable to control them"

Kaname took angel to their room and layed down with her saying "I love you so much Angel"

Kira said to Goren,"Your probably right Goren,that I'm showing my feelings to you how I feel about you,what are your feelings towards me hmm Goren.?"

Angel said to Kaname,"I love you so much as well Kaname." Angel smiled at Kaname when they were both laying down on the same bed and she rested her head against Kaname shoulderblade and she felt so realxed now.

Angel was enjoying realxing with Kaname and she gently kissed Kaname on his lips.

Kira said to Goren,"Yes you may show your feelings for me Goren go right ahead Goren my love."

Kaname deepened the kiss and pulled Angel ontop of him.

Goren smiled "Thank you" and with that he kissed Kira and swiftly moved to the bed setting her on her back and hanging above her and said "Are you sure your ready for what i want to do Kira"

Angel also deepened the kiss as well and she didn't mind that Kaname pulled her ontop of him at all and she wonders what else Kaname wants.

Kira said to Goren,"Yes I'm ready for what you want from me Goren,as long as you be gentle with me Goren ok."

Kaname held her and said breacking the kiss "Angel please let me know if you ever do want to change into a vampire alright, no matter how you come to the decision"

Goren smiled and said "Alright i promise" she said gently pulling her shirt off

Angel said to Kaname,"Whenever I'm ready to be turned into a vampire,I'll let you know ok,but I'm not ready to be turned yet Kaname."

Kira said to Goren,"Of course I'm ready for what you want from me Goren,and I know that you'll be gentle with me." Kira let Goren take off her shirt and she let Goren be ontop of her and she was ready for this.

Kaname slowly kissed angel and said "Lets get some rest princess"

Goren kissed her gently as he undid her bra and whispered "How long have you gone with out this, it may hurt you again" he wanted to know everything before he went further as he gently kneeded a breast with his left hand

Angel said to Kaname,"That is a great idea we get some rest my prince and rest up really good too my prince."

Kira felt Goren undid her bra and she whispered to Goren back,"It's been at least a while since I've done this with anyone and yes I know its going to hurt a little bit Goren."

Angel closed her eyes and she fell alseep beside Kaname and loved it when he held her while they were sleeping.

Kira said to Goren,"I'm a 100% sure about this what you want to do with me,I have always trusted you Goren ok."

Kaname held her close all night

Goren nodded and quickly stripped himself and layed on top of her so their bodys touched and kissed her as he slowly slid two fingers into her and began to work them in and out to give her pleasure "Let me know when to go further, i want you to not feel pain Kira"

Angel felt how close Kaname was holding her to him while they sleep.

Kira said to Goren,"Of course I'd let you know when to go futher Goren and you'll never hurt me at all ok." Kira begin to moan with pleasure when she felt Goren slid two fingers inside of her and she slightly squrims a bit to get more comfy and loved it when Goren was on top of her.

Kira returned the kiss as well and felt Goren fingers moving more faster and she gently moaned and hoped that she was doing the right thing,which is the truth and this felt so right to her.

Back
Top Bottom