Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stars and Magic: A Teen Titans RP (MysteriousD & Ms.Goody2shoez94)

Starfire's loud moans and screams of pleasure served as Diego's reward for his hard work and no one was the wiser thanks to the barrier. He felt her press her maidenhood into his mouth, submitting herself to him. He loved her taste and he wanted more of it. Of her sweet nectar. He wanted more of her. He wanted all of her.

Only when he would get Starfire to cum, would he cum as well. He rewarded her with alot of hsi cum, having been built up from the pleasure he was having with her. "That was amazing..." he panted out, recovering from the intense high. And that was just the foreplay...

Her cries grew steadily until the pressure mounting in her abdomen exploded looking for relief. She rode the waves of her vaginal walls clamping down on themselves, they yearned to be penetrated by something long and girthy. She had been unprepared for the flood of pleasure and emotion that was released with her orgasm. Diego let his orgasm wash over him right after her own began, so she tried her best to catch as much of his cum in her mouth, as she stroked him to get every bit out.

She was too tired to turn all the way around but she turned 180 degrees so she was resting on his belly. She just wanted some of his warmth as she recovered from the epic event. She cried and hiccupped trying to get her words back. She licked the last of his cum from her lips as she quieted herself. " That was the most amazing feeling I've ever had," more tears came as she trembled.

Diego was barely coming down from the sexual high, his head spinning from the birst of pleasure. He did feel Kori rest on his stomach as they werr recovering from the dual pleasure session. He was surprised to see her tear up though the big smile on her face indicated they were tears of joy. He was tired himself, but he managed to bend over and pull her closer to him, wrappinf his arms around her. "I love you so much, Kori," Diego told her with a romantic grin, caressing her face, savoring getting to hold Starfire and how they made one another happy.

He took the time to just enjoy being there with her. Naked, sweaty, happy. However, he could also feel her intense warmth. Because of how he moved her, her wet pussy was on his thigh and her breasts near his face. He kissed Kori's forehead lovingly.

She hid her face in the crook of his neck, she felt so dramatic, but her orgasm was so intense and it had felt like her heart was bursting she loved Diego so much. She held on tight to him," I love you too. I don't think I could ever stop loving you. You're stuck with me now," she caressed his face as she whispered the words into his ear. She wanted to stay like this forever happy, sated, and in there own little magical bubble.

For awhile she started to cool down, but as she started to shift her position her pussy was unintentionally pressed up against his thigh. She moaned at the contact of her clit and the muscles of his thighs. It caused her softening nipples to tighten right back up against his chest. Even when he didn't mean to he did things to her body.

"I feel the same so it looks like we're going to be together forever then, and I love that idea," Diego said, feeling secure in the strong grip of his beloved girlfriend. He laid there holding her, his body cooling down from their session. Howeber, he felt her move, her drenched pussy against his thigh and he felt her nipples harden on his chest. He felt her soft scent and her warmth spread. They were intoxicating and addictive to one aother and he never wanted it to start.

"Looks like we're ready for the main course," Diego told her as he adjusted Star so he could grind against her wet pussy though here he was taking the lead, this time, he would dominate her.

She panted softly rubbing her pussy at the slow pace Diego had set. More fluid flowing from her as her arousal built back up. She reached up to roll a nipple between her fingers. She pinched, flicked, and twisted it between her fingers. Enjoying the effect it was having on her pussy and the rest of her body. She leaned in for a kiss, she had to have him.

Diego kissed back, aroused from seeing Kori tease herself and he decided to help her by squeezing her large breasts while pinching and pulling her nipples. “You’re intoxicating,” he whispered hotly in her ear.

He laid her down, with him on top before he slowly went back inside of her, feeling her warm wet folds squeeze. She craved him and he would happily give. But he also craved her. Needed her. “We’re going to be doing this every day at this rate,” he said with a lustful groan.

She was a little surprised when he rolled their bodies over but she easily relaxed as she felt him bottom out inside of her. With her head thrown back she moaned loudly. A girl could get used to this. Her boyfriend balls deep in her telling her how much he loved and adored her. It was quickly becoming her happy place. " I should hope that we do this every day, and several times a day on the weekend," she responded a smile plastered on her face.

She tried to keep in time with his thrust clamping her vaginal muscles down on him, every time he entered her. It felt so good to have his weight on top of her.

“I love doing this with you. Being connected with you. You’re amazing,” Diego whispered lovingly in her ear as his passions began taking over. Both of them really were passionate people yet Kori had a way of pushing him even more so. He adores her.

“You’re the first person who’s made me happy like this and I wanna show you how much I appreciate you,” he said softly yet sensually as he began going at a faster and tougher pace, recalling the warrior culture where she comes from and wondering if they may like it rougher and wilder.

Kori could feel her vaginal wall gush around his cock as she took his cock. It was the best thing in the world for her to hear his sweet nothings. She leaned up to kiss his mouth taking his furosious thrust. "Mmmhm," she moaned against his lips loving the intensity he was giving her. "More. More please," her fingers were gripping his arms hard, she forgot her strength in the building of her orgasm. She felt it coming. His words were doing a number on her and she knew she was gonna cum hard when it hit.

Soon she was practically begging him. She was shaking underneath him with the intensity of her orgasm that was building. "Please don't stop sweetheart. I'm-- I'm gonna cum," she was right on the edge of being taken over.

Diego hissed and groaned in pleasure, feeling how tight and wet Kori was. Their second time yet it was even mroe incredible. He focused on going hard and rough, his hands on her hips and Kori's moans of pleasure encouraged to keep going. He felt her pressure go, but he focused more on the pleasure. He leaned in to give a kiss on Starfire's neck, even giving her a love bite, marking her as his, always and forever.

"I'm gonna cum soon," Diego said with a groan of pleasure. He would feel Kori's legs around his waist and he was connected closer to her. He was shaking as well and the new rough intensity was amazing. He leaned over to her, feeling her breasts on his chest as he kept going. Both of their bodies were drenched in sweat and their bodies were growing even hotter. "You're addictive to me," he whispered.

She wanted him forever and always; she could never see herself growing tired of him. The feeling of his chest against her own was enough to tip her over the edge. The pressure of her orgasm had been prodding at her consistently and it finally burst, just when she thought that she couldn't take anymore of it building up. Star held on to him tight as her orgasm surged through her body leaving her seeing actual stars. She clung to him as she rode through the waves her orgasm, settling underneath him as his own orgasm came rolling through. Everything about them was intense, the way they met, the way they felt about each other, the way that Star's body reacted to Diego. It was weird to think that their forever was just getting started.

"Oh fuck," Diego thought to himself as he finally came inside of Kori. He already came hard in her mouth minutes ago, but this was far greater than that last one. His mind went blank from pleasure and his vision went white as he held onto her, filling her up with his hot seed while her own climax squeezed him tight, encouraging him to fill her up to the brim. How their bodies reacted and synched with one another. It is pure ecstasy.

He laid beside her, holding onto her nude sweaty body as best he could. He was tired, his head was spinning, he felt like he was on fire... and he loved it. He was hopelessly addicted and in love with Koriannd'r. Starfire. Kori. He rolled over holding her so her hot body rested on his. "That was wonderful," he breathed out.

"You're wonderful," she smiled at him before going in for a peck. They were both too tired for her to to demand much more than that, but it would be sufficient until they both recovered their energy. For the moment she just enjoyed being in his arms, basking in the afterglow of their hot sweaty union. She watched her lover's breathing, she watched the sun go down over the horizon, and the stars slowly reveal themselves. She was completely content.

As the sweat dried on her body there was nothing she longed for more for than the soft sheets of her bed. She pulled away from him to stand up and pulled him up after her to lead him to the bed.She there herself on the bed and pulled his warm solid body toward her, so she continue to enjoy his heat. That was how she fell asleep, in his arms, and she hoped that not another night would go by without Diego.

The next hour or so was just the mere blissful act of being one another's presence. Diego never thought he would be like this with someone, especially with Kori, but he was happy how things are turning out and wnated to do more to make her happy. Everything about her was wonderful and magical in his eyes. He was content and happy, simply enjoying the calm atmosphere. Eventually, he stood up with her help and made it to her bed.

Diego knew it would be a bit of a while before they could actually move in together and do even more couple stuff, but for right now, he was happy. He would soon fall asleep with her, completely comfortable with her.

Hours would pass and the sunrise would come, him still snuggling with Kori.

Days later, in Diego's bed, Star woke up with one leg across his body, her head in the crook of his neck, and her arms wrapped around his body. She felt so warm and safe, the sun beating down on them from his window. It was her ideal conditions for in the morning. They had spent the last two days at the tower, but since it was close to classes starting back for Diego they wanted to start spending time at his apartment, since it would be awhile before they got a place of their own.

She kissed his cheek before nuzzling his body closer, this was the perfect morning only to be ruined by her communicator going off. She pulled the sheet tight around her breast before leaning over to grab the communicator and answer it. Robin popped on the screen, and for the first time in awhile he was in serious captain mode. It completely surprised her but it pulled her out of her dreamy state. "What's happening," she asked, but his only response was to head back to the Tower and bring Diego with her.

She quickly woke up Diego,"we need to get dress, now! Put on your Occult garb," she was scrambling to get out of bed so that she could put her own uniform on. She hurried up with dressing and soon they were running toward the back entrance, that had basically became their front entrance whenever she came over to his place.

When they got outside, she grabbed on to Diego and took off toward the tower. They were landing on the deck in no time the others were dressed, geared up, and ready to leave. "We'll give you both more information on the way, but right now we have to get going. We were assigned this mission after a distress call was intercepted."

The next few days were relatively uneventful. Diego spent some time getting to know all of the Titans more and helping them out in some form and fashion. Whether it was bouncing off technological ideas with Cyborg, getting some basic defensive training with Robin, helping out Beast Boy with some errands or talking about magic with Raven, he’d gotten to them all a bit more and he even helped them all in return. However, most of his time was spent first and foremost with Starfire. He spent a couple days with her in her room, but with Spring Break almost done, they went over to spend time in his room instead. Most of that time was spent nude, enjoying being intimate with one another and cuddling with one another. Today was one such morning, Diego resting in bed with Kori in his arms.

However, the calm morning was interrupted by some serious news coming from Robin. Given how Starfire got her game face on and he she told him, it was something big and not of the norm either. Diego got dressed a bit as his superhero outfit. It was still the same, but he had on a new piece of gear; it was a form of face mask that made his dark and gave him more protection and concealment. It blended into the shadow of his hat and coat, giving him a more Mystic look.

“What’s going on?” Occult asked as they arrived and they were moving over to the T-Plane. “We intercepted a distress call from several miles over at a government experimental site. That there’s some sort of attack,” Robin told them and they were all flying over there to said government site. It looked like it Was damaged. “Some sort of major accident happened. I’m picking I’ll all sorts of exotic radiation,” Cyborg notes.

“Can we proceed?” Robin asked and when Cyborg nodded, they began going in order for them to check and see what was going on in the building.

As they landed on the lawn of the site, there was noone to greet them and inform them of what was going on, which is how they would usually decide how to proceed in this sort of situation. As the got closer to the stairs leading up to the building they could see there were guards who were laid out. They quickly assess the area to see if there were any survivors and if the area was safe. "What happened here," Beast Boy said what was on everyone's mind.

"They're sitting facing the building, almost... almost as if they were being attacked from the inside. We need to be careful heading inside," they all followed behind Robin. The metal doors would have usually been closed, and have needed to be open from the inside, but they were wide open. They watched each other's backs as they headed into the building, they had not came across a live soul, yet. They passed artillery rooms, office, a chow room, and more offices, there were less and less windows until they got to the center of the building where the labs were located. The laboratory was completely destroyed with things thrown about. Cyborg's radiation meter had been buzzing their whole walk, but it was off the chart once they entered the lab. They looked around looking for any clues as to what happened.

Starfire stumbled upon a person who was coughing in a corner. They were wearing a lab coat and a badge, they were one of the lab assistant. She waved over Occult so that he could see what he would do. If they could get some information out of him as to what kind of accident occurred they would be able to prepare themselves for what they would find. Cyborg continued to walk around the lab until he came to a point in the wall where the beep became a steady beeping noise that irritated the ears. "Guys, there's something underneath this wall, behind it, or something. Ask him what's going on,"

The government building was your uusual laboratory facility though Diego did take notes of plenty of metal doors with locked along with serious damge done to the areas. Beyond the scientisits, there was also the wounded and hurt guards. Many of them had wounds that could be fatal. In fact, from what it looked like, everything here screamed a reaction. It was not some sort of coordinated attack, but more some sort of rush job. Though given how many of the guards were helping their comrades and the scientists up, it was little surprise that whatever happened, the guards were able to chase them away, albeit whoever was here got away with some of the higher-end scientists.

"T-they came from there," the scientists said, coughing up blood. He was hurt pretty bad, but he got up and scanned his hand over to a certain part of the wall. It scanned his hand befor eopening, revealing that the wall was actually some sort of giant gate. Inside was some sort of large gate-like structure. The electric crackles in the air indicated it was active a while back. "What is it, Cyborg?" Robin as he went to scan it. "It's some sort of extradimensional gate... some of this stuff was Control Freak's tech," Cyborg noted as he ran his scams. "You think he could be behind it?" he asked. "Not his MO, plus he's still under ice," Robin added while looking at it.

"Well, whoever was here, they took our missing scientists... they smell... weird. Like... familair, but not right," Beast Boy noted before the machine began activating. "I've gotten the last coordinates up. According to the math, the place is an Earth like ours," Cyborg said. The portal opened and the team nodded to one another. When they entered, it was indeed another Earth, but the portal area was much different. It was some sort of stronghold where they were at, with more injured guards and the sounds of noise.

"Sounds like there's trouble," Robin said as he led them. Occult could not help but get the feeling that something was familiar. When they came to the site, they were surprised by what they saw. It was teenagers... like them. However, a quick ispection revealed it was not the case. Robin glared at one. "Talon... so my suspicions were right," Robin said before said figure turned. "You?!" Talon noted in surprise before facing them. "We're on a negative Earth," Robin explained before Occult's eyes widened. "Wild guess: Heroes have villainous doppelgangers while the villains have heroic doppelgangers," Occult noted and Robin nodded.

Talon attempted to kick Robin, but was countered. "TEEN TERRORS, GO!" Talon, the sidekick of Owlman cried out and they came to assist their leader. Grid, some sort of android went to attack Cyborg. When Raven flew to attack, she had to shield herself from a light yellow cloaked figure, though while despite wielding light-based magic, her smile showed she was anything but nice. The treasonous daughter to the benevolent entity, Peristera. Beast Boy meanwhile fought back against a monstrous red beast... the chimeric monster with a human shape, Feral. Starfire meanwhile would have to fight against a malicious Tamaranean, Darkpyre. Occult meanwhile seemed to lack a counterpart so he went to free the hostage scientists.

The other Tamaranean was just as fierce of warrior as Starfire. Star kicked and blocked punches from the young woman, occasionally getting in a good hit but taking quite a few of her own in the process. She got in one good kick, that put some distance in between the two, Darkpyre had let her get in a kick that sent her flying across the room giving her a moment to check on Diego. He was helping all the personnel of this facility get to safety. Seeing that Starfire was distracted by him, Darkpyre couldn't help but taunt her. "Let me guess he's your boyfriend," she smiled as their faces came close. Though Star didn't answer, her eyes told on her. " Aw, you're in love with him aren't you? He's quite the cutie, I'll have to have my turn with him when I'm done kicking your ass," she puckered up her lips at Star.

It sent Starfire into a rage, the thought of another's hands on Diego. She charged at Darkpyre pinning her up against the wall before getting a few punched right in her jaw. She was in full on attack mode. Darkpyre tried to counter and get away from the wall, but being that Star had her pinned so well there was no getting out, so she used other tatics. "I can't wait to get my hands on him, he seems like a sweet guy. The kind of guy I would love to corrupt by f-,"Darkpyre didn't finish her sentence, because she used stars anger to distract her so that she would lessen her hold.

Then Starfire was penned up against the wall with Darkprye in her ear," I can't wait I'll make him forget he ever knew your name," she teased. And with a shove they were off the wall. The two of them circling each other and getting in hits.

The rest of the team was also struggling, they were essentially fighting their equals. They just needed to get all the scientist back on to the right side, and do what they could to help the people here.

Occult meanwhile took the chance to basically begin freeing the scientists. From what they overheard, the portal opened up and the Teen Terrors kidnapped them for plans of interrogation and turning over to the Crime Syndicate for the creation of various nefarious devices. Once Occult freed them, he led them back to where the portal back was open and he helped them escape. He took a deep breath anf looked back to see the team. While they seemed evenly matched, Diego noted the Titans were slowly getting their advantage due to the fact that despite the ruthlessness of the Teen Terrors, they spent most of their lives terrorizing those weaker than them and not having anyone fight back against them.

They though. The Teen Titans. They devoted their lives to protecting and saving other people.

However, Occult knew that if there was an evil Titans, there likely be an evil Justice League so he needed to help gain the advantage. From what Occult heard Talon, the one that was the evil Robin, calling the Tamaranean Darkpyre, it gave him an idea. If the rule of opposites worked here...

"Hey Darkpyre! How much of your attitude probelm was because your sister?!" Diego shouted to Darkpyre, hoping to piss her off. It worked given how the dark Tamaranean glared at him ans shouted at him to not talk about Brightpyre, who Diego reckoned was this world's version of Blackfire. It also left her widely open for Starfire to attack her.

It was obvious that unlike Star and Blackfire, the two sisters were not working on improving their relationship. Her nostrils were flared and her eyes looked deranged, it would seem that Diego's words really hit home for the young woman, taking her eyes off Star at a really bad moment. Wanting her fight with the Tamaranean to be over, his time when Starfire kicked Darkpyre across the room, she followed it up by tackling her this time to keep her advantage. They struggled against each other for a moment, but Star refused to lose the upper hand. She proceeded to follow her tackle up with a couple a punches, that finally kept her down. She sighed as she shifter her hair to the side," say hello to your sister for me," she dismounted the other woman's waist.

A beam of red light barely missed her as she rolls of Darkpyre's body, but before she has a chance to retaliate, Cyborg is there sending a powerful blast toward Grid. They could work together to pick off each member of the Teen Terrors and then they could close the portal as they exited. Seeing that Cyborg was handling Grid with no problem, she zoomed across the room to where Robin was battling, Talon. He was the best fighter of the Teen Terrors but unlike the Teen Titans, they were not used to taking two people on at a time and easily crumbled under the pressure the two of them put on him. Beast Boy could be heard laughing on the other side of the room as he constantly switched fighting styles and creatures. Raven walked up to rest of the group sighing obviously annoyed by her boyfriend,"as much as I like him we really should leave him here and continue on through the portal."

With a flick of the wrist Raven sent Feral flying against the wall,"Come one, Loser. It's time to head home," she put her hand out for him to grab on to. They were all safe with barely any scratches, ready to go home before the situation became bigger.

"Agreed though I get the feeling we are missing something though," Occult noted to them as he was thinking. Something was not right or at least bugging him about this. Robin nodded and went over to examine Talon, who was now unconscious. He rifled through and found what resmembled the Communicator that they likely used. They were square instead of circular. After a moment of examining them, he passed it to Cyborg. "He's right. I know of this place a bit. Instead of a Justice League, there is a Crime Syndicate. Instead of a Secret Society of Supervillains, there is Justice Underground. If we really want to help people, we need to stop or itnerfere with the plans of villains everywhere, including here," Robin noted to them. Occult nodded though he wondered why his counterpart was absent, if he had one to begin with.

"Agreed. But how?" Occult asked Robin as he passed the communicator over to Cyborg. "Well, there's gotta be more Teen Terrors besides these guys... maybe we should take them out?" Cyborg proposed with a smile. "Wait a minute. Like all those bad guys we froze a couple years ago. Maybe their hero versions here are frozen as well?" Beast Boy proposed, with Robin nodded, indicating it was worth investigating. "But it's a group decision? Should we take a bit of time to do this?" Robin asked them all. It was a tricky venture after all.

Anywhere there was crime they had a duty to fight against it, to protect people everywhere. "Let's do," Kori agreed with the others, and soon Cyborg was temporarily closing the portal so that no baddies were getting through either side. It was bad enough that the Teen Terrors had discovered that the portal was open. Any villain who measures the rate of radiation would have realized that something was afoot, and taken advantage of the situation. All they had to do was unfreeze the hero's of this dimension, so that the people here had heroes who cared and protected for them. "Okay guys, being that this dimension is so similar to ours, I imagine that the heroes are in statue form not too far away from where their counterparts were turned," they headed out on foot surveying the area.

Though there were similarities to Jump City, it felt nothing like home, they walked around undetected by any villains. When they got close to the spot Robin suspected they would find the statues, Beast Boy turned into bird to get them a better view of what was going on. He was only gone for a few minutes before he came back to give them an update. "I didn't see anyone down there, but there's no telling if there would be any traps," he admitted. It was the only problem with getting a bird's eye view, he wasn't detectable, but some details were missed.

"I think unfreezing them should be right up your alley," Cyborg gestured to Occult and Raven. The rest of the group would go in for backup in case there were any traps, but those two would have the capabilities of turning the heroes back.

Occult smiled and nodded as well. Cyborg had closed the portal, having gotten the coordinates and would be able to open it from elsewhere by synching with the right technology. Everyone followed around, scouring across this world's version of Jump City. Given how all the frozen baddied that the Brotherhood of Evil recruited were transported from France over to a secure center, it seemed like they may not be in Jump City. However, the Teen Terrors were also prideful vindictive teenagers so them showing off the heroes they captured would fit their MO, Robin argued, hence why they were looking around the area. They would need to be quick and efficient as possible here.

Of course, they ended up finding the place. Alarge glass building. After BB scoped the place as a bird, he noted there was no one there. "I'm more of a novice at you are with magic, but they seem to be more stuck in a frozen state which should be easy enough for us to do. You take the lead and I'll back you up on it," Occult told Raven with a smile. Indeed Raven woud begin casting a spell to free the people and Occult would follow her example, serving as a form of modifer or reinforcement for the dual spell. He had been studying hard with magic and the Mystic Symbol of the Seven should help focus the energies even more so to free everyone.

He recognizes some of the faces here as those of the villains, but here obviously heroes. Before long, the spell worked and began liberating the heroes. One came up to them. He had armor similar to that of Slade, but instead of a coppery bronze and black, it was like a bluish gray with a white pattern and on the opposite side. After a moment of quiet, he nodded. "Valorguard. Thank you for liberating us," the super-soldier hero said. "The Teen Terrors are currently out of commission and here's one of their communicators," Occult said. "Yeah, it was Cerebral's plan... the Brotherhood of Good tried their best and now we have to finish the job," he said to them.

"That leaves the Crime Syndicate though," Robin noted to them. "Yeah, especially since they'll have the tech to create another portal," Cyborg added. "We'll provide the opening. though we would like you to identify yourselves," Slade's counterpart said. "They're the heoric counterparts to the Teen Terrors. It appears that through some accident they've made it here and being the heroes the are, stepped in to help," a somewhat familiar voice said. It was Control Freak or rather Control Freak's heroic counterpart. Rather than dressed in a Clash of the Planets outfit, his outfit resembled that of the Astro Voyagers series though with a coat on him along with having short hair. Despite sounding and looking like Control Freak, he carried himself much differently. He lacked a condescending tone or self-abosrbed essence. Indeed, he carried himself jovial and genuinely heroic. Perhaps this is what made mirror unvierses so interesting. Despite the smilaries, how different it was. He was too distracted by the right to see how the Titans felt facing people who fought, looked and sounded like them yet clearly weren't. Though here in a bit of peace, he could see all the subtle differences in how they carried themselves, true hints of the differing personality. "We thank you for your help," he said.

"Dude, he's like Control Freak but... so much nicer. Like Control Freak was kind of a weird nut but here, he's kinda like your weird but cool cousin," Beast Boy noted in surprise. The others nodded. "Mass Medium, do you think you can hack the teleportation systems of the Crime Syndicate?" Valorguard asked. "On it," he said. His own gadgets had a more silver and slick look than Control Freak's. "I'm also hacking into some media systems to alert Justice Underground," he added.

Back
Top Bottom