Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stars and Magic: A Teen Titans RP (MysteriousD & Ms.Goody2shoez94)

"What I would really love to walk around the shoreline. It's about a two mile walk from up here and I know that you really enjoy going hiking. So I think you would enjoy it. It would be all down hill and then when you're tired of playing in the sand we can go on and head back home," she smiled.

Regrettably she stood up and started packing up all of their things. Maybe they would even be get there toes a little wet. There was nothing Kori enjoyed more than sand in her toes and the wind blowing her hair. She quickly put the backpack on their back and then they were heading down the rocky pathway. The were able to walk for the most part, but at certain parts they would have to slide down over big boulders. Ocassionally the hill would get so steep at points, they would run down the hill because if not they would fall. In those moments a peak of laughter always left Kori's throat, it excited her to run down the hills that way.

After about forty minutes she was dropping her backpack on the sand. She was covered in sweat, her hair plastered to her forehead. "I could really use some cooling off," Koriand'r smiled as she reached for the him of her shirt revealing a black T-shirt bra. The black really contrasted with the orange tone of her skin, as evident by the black high cut thing when she pulled her jeans off.

"Are you gonna join me?" Before she could get an answer she was walking toward the cool waves, leaving Diego in the dust and her hips swinging from side to side.

"Definitely it would be a lot of fun," Diego told her as he got up and began helping to pack things up for the picnic, but despite the end to that quiet little moment, they would be able to continue to enjoy one another's presence. Diego packed up the rest of the stuff and taking his own backpack, they began hiking through pathway.

Diego walked beside her, holding her hand in hand, loving being in her presence. Her hands were soft, her smile brighter than any sunlight.... Diego adored everything about Kori. The hike was a usual one, taking in the lovely sights of the wild and the relative tranquilty of nature. All while holding Star's hand. However, tey also had to go over rocks or go down hills, which he found pretty fun, but he also had to make sure he did not trip or fall. But hearing Kori laugh made it all worth it.

"This is beautiful," Diego said to her looking at the beach they arrive and he sweating as well. It was now pretty hot out. However, it became hotter when he saw Starfire reveal her bra and underwear underneath before she tempted him to her in the waves, her lusciious hips taunting him. It did not take long for Diego to strip down to his swimtrunks (he wore them just in case they were going to the beach) and joined her, embracing her from behind and kissing her neck. "I am always at your side," he whispered in her ear.

The cool waves crashing over their bodies felt amazing, she leaned back into his body, it was the most perfect afternoon that they had in some time. Of course it wasn't meant to last.

With her better than average eye vision star could see something entering the atmosphere. Within a few moments she realized it was not a thing, but a person. Being that her communicator was not going off, she realized that it was a friendly. This person was someone who was of Earth visiting Jump City or an alien who was aligned with Justice Leauge or one of the daughter organizations. Within a few more second, Kori knew exactly who was landing in the sand.

She left Diego's arms to run to the girl on the beach. "Sister," she screamed as she ran open arms to her sister. "Oh how have I missed you," she wrapped her arms around her big sister. Blackfire too wrapped her arms around her little sister. They didn't always have the best relationship during their teen years, but as young adults their relationship had improved greatly and they were back to the best friends they were as children.

"I have missed you too little sister," Blackfire stroked a strand of hair so that it went back behind her ear. Looking past her sister at Diego she lifted a single eyebrow as her gaze searched over him. "You've been busy," she quipped, never taking her eyes off of him. "He doesn't really seem like your type," she instantly started to think of Robin and the relationship her sister had with him. There had been no mention of him in their correspondences, which made her wonder how serious she was with this guy.

Kori's eyes flashed as she looked at her sister, showing that she was indeed serious about this guy. "For you information, Diego is my exact type. He is smart, funny, kind, and the most empahtetic human I have ever met. So, leave it-," she was cut off by her older sister.

"That's all I need to know sister. You are a better judge of character than most. I believe you. In fact I'm sure we will become fast friend," for the first time Blackfire smiled at Diego.

The embrace between the two coid not last forever, however, he then saw that someone was arriving over at the beach. Star pointed them out and before long, there was another Tamaranian there. Diego was surprised to see who it was. It was none other than Blackfire or K'omander, the older sister of Starfire. He heard bits and pieces of her. Namely how she stood out from her people with her darker edge. The fact that she had black hair was definitely an interest. He could also tell the difference in personality from their mild interactions and appearance. Blackfire held herself more confidently or perhaps mroe brashly than Starfire. She had a more flirty and provactive vibe to her than her more innocent and cutesy sister. While Star was the good girl, Blackfire radiated the bad girl vibe. Though he also tell Blackfire looked a bit older. Like perhaps she had to grow.

Then again, Blackfire did spend the last year or so of her atoning her actions by joining the Omegas, a group of vigiliantes in the Vega System.

Diego raised his eyebrow at what Blackfire said and looked back. Then again, she was not wrong. Diego was not ugly by any means, but he did not seem like the type to be a hero nor attract someone as traditionally attractive as Starfire.

He then blush and got a sheepish smile at Starfire's praise of him before turning to Blackfire with a smile. "Pleasure to meet you then. My name is Diego," He introduced himself with a smile as offered his hand for her to shake.

With her lips pursed she looked down at Diego's hand and then over his form again. She could see how he would appeal to her little sister, everything about his facial expression showed that he was a kind hearted person. A smile cracked her lips as she reached out to hug him tight. "My mother would have reached from the beyond and strangled me if I would have shook your hands instead of hugging you. Surely you understand how emotion driven us Tamereans can be, especially this one right here," she pointed her thumbs at Kori. The truth was Blackfire was hard on both of her siblings, it was her particular way of showing how she cared about them.

"Sorry to ruin your little day on the beach. I just really wanted to see you. It seemed like you had so much going on, so I wanted come check on you. It looks like you have everything under control," she liked seeing her sister happy. There was a time period that she may not have been so happy with her sister, but after taking some time to work on their relationship, things were better.

"Yeah, but I was not sure if it was your thing or not. But I get that. My cultyre is the same way," Diego said, hugging Blackfire back with a smile. In a way, he could see her appeal. Everything about her screamed cool older sister and he understoof why it took so long for Star to really notice Blackfire's faults. At the same time, Diego probably would've noticed them upon meeting her or at least suspected her. Charisma and charm was not that effective on him. After all, his younger brother was a very charismatic and charming fellow so he was used to seeing that sort of power of people skills.

"You did not ruin anything. In fact, we welcome having you here, Blackfire. Though given how Kori said your name is K'omandr, maybe I should call you Koma then?" Diego told her, offering a new name for Blackfire, hoping it would help her out a fair bit.

"We should head back so we can dressed and maybe the three of us can go out for a bite to eat," Diego offered with a smile.

Blackfire's eyes narrowed at him. She couldn't tell if the human boy was sucking up or not, most of the humans did not call her by her birth name. The name Blackfire caught on easily, because she was so different from her peers. For the longest time she had wished she blended in, but eventually she figured out that she wasn't supposed to. "I think that I would like it very much, the only other people who call me that are my siblings. From what I hear it may not be long before you are one of my siblings as well," she looked back and forth between the pair.

"Yes we must have food," Kori was always hungry because of her high metabolism and couldn't wait to take her sister to the Mexican Restaurant that Diego had taken her to on their first official date. She would make her sister like her suitor over chips and guacamole. She didn't expect the task to be hard being that Diego was so lovable and she saw the way that her friends had easily accepted him when she brought him into the folds. His ways would grow on her sister.

After they dressed she reached out for Diego's hand so that she could lead the way to his apartment. They left her sister in the front room while they showered and changed real quick.

They were getting dressed in his room, they had taken a shower together, when Kori thought to finally give a disclaimer about her sister. "I know that she is a little rough around the edges, but I promise she is one of the most kind heart women I've ever met. Like me she feels things deeply, she just a little better at hiding it than most. Don't take anything she says too personally, because she's just doing it to test your buttons. She's definitely used my own triggers against me when we were younger. Now, she's practically harmless; Koma has been turning over new leaf these last few year. She's done a lot of good for people everywhere," she filled Diego a little bit on their history. They were both extremely important people in her life and she wanted this to go well.

Diego smiled back at Blackfire and hoped that he would be able to get along with his future sister-in-law. He did note that she was looking a bit hesitant, but she did mention she liked it. Diego also noted on how excited Kori was in regards to spend more time with her sister. Diego led them back over to theri spot so tey can go and get dressed and be able to fly back to their apartment.

It did not take long to fly back to their apartment. Diego was becoming better with his magic, being able to do small-scale but prominent things like being able to summon the Symbol of the Seven to him at any time to keep it from being stolen and some other tricks. He was not sure if he would be able to learn to fly, but he would at least be able to do more to help Starfire.

Diego knew that Blackfire was waiting for them so he could not be too intimate with Kori. However, he could still enjoy her presence, her warmth, her soft touch, and her kisses. However, he was also listening to what she was saying on Koma. He did talk with the team on how she was like. Beneath her cool older sister bive was her bad girl persona and beneath that was a young woman who got screwed because of her circumstances and made a lot of mistakes that's she been trying to correct.

"I know. Her people skills remind me of my brother's. Charming and has a way with people, but I could also tell that's had it rough," Diego noted to Kori with a smile. "I know she's a good person," he added as he was finishing the shower. When they finished and they got dressed, Diego went to greet Koma with a smile.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," he told her before giving her another hug to help.

"Sure you are," Koma rolled her eyes acting more annoyed than she actually felt. They hadn't really been gone long enough for her to be upset, but she wasn't going to tell them that. It gave her little bit of joy to unsettle people. Her sister thought the sun shined out of her ass, so it tool a lot for her to annoy her. Really she acted the way she did to keep things lively.

"Diego!" Kori yelled as she grabbed on his arm. "We must take her in your car. She's never been in one before. I think she would throughly enjoy the experience of the wind blowing in her hair," she turned to her sister. "I know you'll probably think its lazy, but being that Diego can't fly, we drive sometimes when we have to go somewhere far. It feels like flying when he's on the highway, minus expending energy,".

"That does sound lazy, but I'm down to try it," she was curious about what it felt like to ride in a car. She would fly with her sister later, so they could have a chance to talk about the things going on.

With a huge smile on her face,"to the car," Koriand'r shouted pulling the two love of her lives behind her. "You'll love this place!"

They were out the door and on their way to dinner.

Diego raised an eyebrow at her. If she was trying to be sassy with him to get a rise out of him, then she was not gonna succeed. Diego being socially awkward and not getting jokes or humor alot growing up as a kid. As such, he grown capable of handing when soemone was tyring to get a rise out of him or mess with him. He just smiled and nodded at her. However, he was a bit surprised by what Kori suggested on him takig them in the car.

Diego smiled and nodded. He did get better at driving and was more comfortable at it. Cyborg coming by to help him teach him the basics and modifying the car also helped out alot. Meant his Beetle would now last a lot longer as well.

Diego was leading them to the Beetle and once they were all strapped in, they were going out. Blackfire would notice the city has changed a fair bit since she was last there. The club she visited back when she appeared on Earth had closed down for a large cafe for example. She would recognize the Mexican restaurant as being relatively new.

Before long, they've arrived and he opened the door for them. "How much has the city changed for you?" Diego asked Koma.

"Quite a bit, it's crazy what could happen in two years. I've never understood you earthlings and all your high rise apartments. It wasn't like that at home. There were a few tall building outside of the palace, but here it seems like there's constantly more and more. If she wasn't attached to you, I couldn't see little Kori staying here, Earth is different than anything we've ever know. Despite knowing the language, the culture here is very difficult to learn" she remarked on the reasons she hated earth. If it wasn't for her love of her sister, she wouldn't come to earth unless on a mission with the Vega system, and they didn't spend too much time on Earth with all the other groups there to protect humanity.

Her sister frown at her which caused Blackfire to sigh dramatically. "Obviously once you start popping out my nieces and nephews I guess I'll have to start liking earth a little more," she conceded watching Kori's face perk back up at her sister's comment. The only thing that would make it better is if her little brother was here too.

They paused to put their orders in before Kori brought them back to the conversation. "Koma's right about one thing. Earth is different from the other places we've seen. Sometimes I still make errors, when I don't understand the culture I'm being introduced to. The one thing that always make things better is that I'm here with you," she leaned over to give Diego a quick peck on the lips.

"You guys are disgusting," Koma interrupted. She wore a smile on her face that contrasted greatly with the tone of her voice.

"Well, it is the result of a lot of people going in one place. It's not all that different from towers," Diego said before he looked to what Blackfire was saying. "Every place has different cultures and there are different cities. There are plenty of small towns and more naturesque places," Diego added, a bit surprised at Blackfire's hostility. "I figured you'd prefer the cities given how from what I heard about from Kori was that you were a partying girl who preferred hanging with people nd the night life," Diego asked her in earnest surprirse.

However, he did see that Kori did cheer up from Koma mentioning she would still be coming around. Diego was helping Koma pick out her orders and what there is. Diego smiled back at his girlfriend as he kissed her back before raising an eyebrow at Blackfire.

"Wait, since you were better at speaking than Kori was those few years ago, didn't that mean you kissed more guys?" Diego asked her with a smile. Diego and Kori bonded alot of ver the months and knew plenty about each other and so on. This included her seeing Diego whenever he can be sarcastic or witty, sometimes being able to stump Raven with his comments, but the smile he had on was playful and he wondered how Blackfire would react to someone responding back to her.

Koma couldn't suppress the laugh that bubbled up with his slight dig. "It wasn't just guys, " she purposely left the line open for interpretation. Though Koma had a hard exterior she still craved affection, occasionally. She had kissed more people than she could possibly count, and usually it had nothing to do with learning the language . "I think you might be right little sister, he does make things a little better," she chuckled some more. It seemed like the trio would have no problem getting along, now that Diego had put his foot down.

Soon there food was coming out, and Kori let Diego further explain everything before they started to dig in. Both sister's had a huge appetitie and had no qualms about trying any of the things he had ordered. By the time they were stuffed, there wasn't a scrap of food left on any plate. "That really it the spot," Kori rubbed the food baby that had developed. Being that she was on the thinner side, whenever she ate a full meal she would get a little belly from the large amount of food she consumed.

"We've stuffed ourselves full, she's already seen our special spot, where should we take her next?"

Diego raised the other eyebrow at that little comment. However, it did give him a bit of insight on how Blackfire/Koma worked. She still craved affection like Star though her past and casual aloofness meant that she did not get as much as the emotional intimacy as Star did. Perhaps that was why Kori was happier than Koma at the end of it all. "Well, not just abit better," Diego told her with a smile. And of course, he invited them both to have. One of the simple joys of casting magic was an increased magic as one can use the extra fat to fuel the magic capabilities.

So they all indulged in the chips and salsa, the chorizo-queso dip and the various Mexican dishes they all ordered. They even of course had room for dessert. Diego had recently published his first novel while still in class, so it was helping him with the pay alongside his own projects and whatnot. They wer doing well, Kori and Diego, with a smile on his face being with her.

"Well, maybe we can show her where we live and then maybe we can take her bowling?" Diego suggested. Bowling was one of his favorite activities to do, being a good place to spend time with people and a casual sport.

"Have you ever been bowling," Kori turned to her sister. "Apparently just because you throw the bowling ball really hard and fast doesn't mean that your pins get knocked down. It just mean that the pins you do end up knocking down end up breaking, " she laughed thinking about the first time they went bowling not too long ago. The attendent had at first been suprised to hear that a girl had broke the pins in half and then when he realized who she was had gave her some pointers. She was getting the hang of the game and vowed to beat Diego one day.

They first went back to his apartment so they could properly show her Diego's place. It was homey and comfortable, and Kori spent a considerable amount of time there even though she still technically lived at the tower.

At the bowling alley they put on some shoes and headed to their reserved lane. Kori helped Koma pick out a ball, while Diego set up their lane.

Diego could not help but chuckle, remembering how Diego took Kori bowling for the first time and how she just pretty much shattered the pins. They did count as a strike though and over time, she got better. Granted, Diego's own bowling prowess came as a result of using magic to keep his hands steady though with Star, Diego was waiting for her to get good enough at being able to launch the ball fast enough to overcome the slight curvature. It was all in good fun and not a competition though.

Diego showed off his apartment over to Koma and he saw Blackfire looking over some of his stuff and possessions, including pictures. He noted how she had an almost nostalgic and warm smile. He wondered what she was thinking.

They then headed over to the Cosmic Bowling Alley, getting their lane and bowling shoes. He got the lane set up and began playing. He was decent enough but not an expert. He got better over time though and it was a pretty laid back sport.

He also saw how Blackfire seemed to be taking it all in. The peace maybe?

Like Kori did the first time she bowled, Koma couldn't help but slam the ball down the asile. A cheer roused from the tables next to them who watched the feet. Koma was slightly embarrassed by the attention, but when her baby sister wrapped her arms around her yelling," strike," she quickly got over it and hugged her sister back. She knew what it felt like now and could make the adjustment. She didn't want to break all of their pins.

Kori was able to throw her ball with very little effort and still picked up a ton of speed. She herself did not get a strike, but she did pick up a spare her second go around.

"You know this is something we could do all the time if you weren't so far away,"Kori looked over at her sister.

"It could be, but I'm not made for this lifestyle the way that you are. Settling down on Earth, having kids, and all that comes with that," she guestered to Diego. She was happy to see her little sister happy and while she knew someday she would have a partner in her life, she wasn't sure if something like this was for her.

"It's just something to think about. You don't have to work with me, but the Justice League has a bunch of other projects going on that you would be perfect for. It's something to think about. Promise me you'll think about it?"

Though she smiled at her sister Koma answered," Can you be sappy after my turn to bowl?"

Kori smiled back, hearing the yes in her sister's tone.

Diego saw that the sisters were bonding over their fun game. Bowling was one of the few physical activities he enjoyed doing besides hiking. Lasertag was fun, but he knew he'd be at a disadvantage with the girls being able to fly, evem though the area was pretty confined. Granted, he was looking into finding some of the bigger places for them to play laser tag in so it would be more capable. He turned to what Blackfire said on her trying to figure out her own life decisisons.

Diego went to sit next to Blackfire while while watching Kori be preparing for her round next.

"Something on your mind?" Diego asked Koma, seeing the pensieve look on her face. He had an inkling of what was bothering her, but he wanted to make sure. He wanted to help ehr. That was how he was as a person after all. Liking to help people.

With Kori up to bowl Koma felt more confident talking about more personal things, she knew how her little sister was and she hated to worry her or anything that would put a strain on their relationship. They were pass the time period where they would be jealous of each other and be in competition, but there was still the fact that Kori had everything that Koma ever wanted. She had made mistakes that caused the previous strains in their relationship, and there was a part of her who felt like she was still trying to make up for it.

"I made mistakes in the past, and to be truthful I'm not sure why she ever forgave me for the awful things I did to her. I see all the things she has, you, her friends, a new home where she fits in, and the fact that she has a true purpose and I can't help but feel like maybe this is me receiving penacne for the things I did in the past," she gave a cheer when her sister knocked all but two pins. It was a hard split, but she knew her sister would get the split.

"My bright little Star think that I can have this too, but I don't think I've ever forgiven myself for what I did," there was something about Diego that compelled her to be honest. She had a feeling it was his kind eyes that passed no judgement on her.

Diego looked to Koma. He did know a good deal on K'omandr... including the negative stuff. "Star is a good person and she likes seeing the best in everyone, including her older sister who never got a fair shot," Diego said to Koma with a small smile, watching Star bowl. He put his hand on her shoulder. "What about you? Star has told me you've been doing alot of good now. As long as you're trying to make up for it... you'r not a coward. You're moving forward," Diego reassured his future sister-in-law.

He recalled something, from a show that he was quite fond of. "In one of my favorite stories, there's this line. "If a man can acknowledge the adversity in the path before him and yet he still struggles toward the light, then his spirit can't be broken,"" Diego quotes with a smile on his face. "Ever since I heard that line, I try and live by it. You're strong, Koma. Don't ever stop struggling toward the light. One step at a time, go to a better tomorrow. I believe in you. Star believes in you. You need to believe in yourself. You can do it," he reassured her with a softer smile as he went to hug Starfire for managing to clear the hard split.

Her eyes teared up a little with emotion but she quickly squelched it refusing to let a tear fall. When did she get so soft, she mused to herself. Diego running over to give Kori a hug gave her time to fix herself before her sister rejoined their table. She gave her sister a high five, a genuine smile on her face. One day she would feel worthy of happiness and being able to move forward. When her sister was busy devouring the nachos they had order she mouthed a 'thank you' to Diego. He had no reason to be so kind a supportive to her, yet he was. They would have a strong bond going forward.

They kept bowling until cosmic bowling was over. The girls danced with each other under the flashing lights as the alley blasted dance hits and crazy music videos. It was the most fun the girls had together, in forever. Time seemed to fly by fast, and then they were getting kicked out at closing time.

"Thank you for bringing me guys," Koma said as they walked to the car. "I wasn't sure how it was going to after that first frame, but considering I only broke pins those first three frames is great,".

"Yes it is," Kori's high pitch voice chirped from the front seat just before yawning. "It was quite fun, and now every time when you come we'll have to do it again to see if you get better," Kori was happy to see her sister enjoy something. She knew that she had the tendency to be hard on herself, even though everyone else had forgiven her for the actions she had made during her dark period.

Soon they were back at Diego's apartment and Kori was pulling out some blankets for her sister. They hugged each other tight before going their separate ways. Koma tuckered into the couch, and Kori slipped into Diego's room. "She really like you," the biggest grin spread across her face.

Diego smiled back at Blackfire. He mouthed a kindly 'no problem' at her. He knew that she had been doing pretty well working with the group of space heroes and thus needed a confidence boost. Of course, they finished their bowling game and proceeded to dance to the music beats. He was smiling and enjoying himself the whole time and given how the alley was relativelu empty, it was mainly the three of them dancing in their particular session.

"Well, it as a lot of fun and it was wonderful getting to know you," Diego told Koma with a smile on his face as they were getting into the cat. Before long, they were driving over back to their their place. Diego was relieved that the session went so well. He found Blackfire to be enjoyable company and whiel she was certainly more flirtacious and sassy than Star, he also knew that Blackfire was still tyring to do deal with her behavior in the past.

It was a nice and quiet drive back home and of course, Diego set up the couch as best he could to be a bed since there was not much other furniture she could sleep though from what Diego could tell, she as pretty comfortable. Diego entered the room with Starfire and smiled at her. "Yeah, she deserves some happiness," Diego told her as he began undressing to change into his pajamas.

"You know who else deserves some happiness," Kori asked as her long legs got her across the room in three steps. She reached out for the waistband of Diego's pants the back of her fingers running back and forth across his skin. Her think wrist easily squeezed it way till her hand was able to cup his cock and balls in her hand. "Can you think of anyone?"

Her other hand reached for the button of his pants. She made quick work of his pants, pulling them out so that he could step out of them. She then reached for the buttons on his shirt, kissing him in between each one she unbuttoned. She pulled his shirt down off his shoulders and took in the sight of him just in his underwear. She ran her hands over his strong shoulders her hands moving medially until she was able to wrap her arms around his neck.

Diego smiled, seeing Starfire's smile turn sultry. He put on the barrier up so no one could hear them. He shivered slightly and groaned softly as he felt Kori's soft hands go to grope and squeeze his cock and balls, causing him to start turning hard. He let Starfire begin undressing him from his cloth, eagerly returning her kisses back. Before long, he was in his underwear, his growing bulge quite visible. His arms wrapped around Starfire's neck.

His hands began working on removing Starfire's shirt and then relieving her wonderful breasts of their confining bra. Seeing Starfire's lovely cleavage made his cock twitch in anticipation. His lips captured Star's as his hands worked to remove her shorts as both already removed their shoes and he yearned to see all of Kori once more.

Once Diego had her out of her short's there was only two flimsy little strip of material separating them from each other. She pushed him back on to the bed, giving her the space she needed to slide her own panties down her legs. Right after she stalked over to the bed reaching for Diego's own underwear. There could be nothing hindering Kori from getting what was hers.

She stradled Diego's body, her wet pussy on his stomach, and leaned forward so that she could take his mouth. Her kiss was very aggressive, everything about it said how much she needed him and his touch. Her hand's were all over him, on his cheek holding him in place, then tangling up his hair, pushing down his shoulders in a way that told him to stay where he was at, and then finally one hand reached back for his stiff cock. Kori could feel the wetness from his leaking precum, he was just as ready for it as she was.

Kori lifted her hips, her mouth continuing to dominate Diego, as she pressed his cock into her pussy. Her kiss softened as she gasp against his mouth, the initial stretching of her pussy always seemed to stun her silent. She worked her hips over his cock until she felt herself bottom out. It was only then that she pulled her mouth away, so that she could sit up on his cock. With her hands planted firmly on his chest she teasingly rolled her hips into his. "I've been waiting for this all day," she sighed her gaze never wavering from his face.

Back
Top Bottom