Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stars and Magic: A Teen Titans RP (MysteriousD & Ms.Goody2shoez94)

The Titans were walking out of the portal... exhausted, tired, but victorious. The last several hours were spent assisting in the other world. Indeed, the Crime Syndicate was now at each others' throats, allowing Justice Underground to regroup and reinforce to take them down while the Teen Terrors were taken out. "Well... we definitely did a good job winning," Occult told them all with a big smile at spending alot of time with Starfire and her friends. He did wave back at Mass Medium, who helped open the portal. He waved back and tipped his fedora to them before closing the portal. "Guys... I don't know about all of you, but I'm gonna hit the hey after dinner and a shower," Beast Boy said to them as they were back inside of the tower.

"Agreed. We've all earned a long rest team," Robin told them all with a smile. Occult meanwhile was holding Kori's hand the whole time while they walked inside. He was wondering whether she would wanna stay in the tower or head back to his room.

Because she was taller, Kori always found herself with her arm looped around Diego and when they were standing still she would always lean on his shoulder. He had taken his new mask off as they had came back through the portal, so she was able to rub her cheek against his as she curled into his body. That's how she was as they all stood around the living room debriefing their trip to the alternative universe. Though they vaguely knew about the other world connected to theirs from other super heroes who had gone through, but it was a different thing to experience it. It was obvious that everyone was quite beat and they would start heading to their rooms soon.

"Time for us to hit the hay, as well. You think you could make that shield that you did before," she whispered in his ear. Koriand'r didn't really give him a chance before she was pulling him off to her room. "Good night everybody," she yelled over her shoulder. She loved her friends, but the day had been long.

She pulled him into her room and onto her comfy bed. "Did you ever think that something like that would happen to you," she slipped off her boots and her tights before starting on the rest of the clothing. She pulled off her clothing distracted by his response. She had been to other worlds and place, she could only imagine how this felt for him, having gone from being a regular boy, to becoming Occult while balancing school, and then working as Occult in an alternate universe.

Diego smiled at feeling Kori rub her cheek against his as they were back at the Titans base and looking back on a massive mission. He blushed lightly at what Kori was saying, but nodded. veryone else gave their own nod to her and goodnights, all of them too tired to really pay attention to what would be happening. Diego did smile back and before long, he was back in her room. He put up the barrier to hide their sounds from the rest of the team. Before long, he was treated to the wonderful site of Starfire taking her clothes off in front of him.

He himself began stripping as well, still staring at his beloved Starfire. "Only in my wildest dreams. I did not think I would go on such a wild ride, but I love every moment of it, especially since I am with you," Diego said, down to his underwear before he went and gave Starfire a hug and a kiss from behind. He was smiling lovingly at her through his glasses, his big brown eyes filled with adoration and emotion for her.

Kori relaxed back in his arms enjoying all the heat of his body radiating from his body to hers. Every night since the first time she spent each night in his arms, some nights in her bed and others at his. She loved being back in her safe space, his arms. "I agree that everything is better when you're around. You've changed me," she smiled even though he couldn't see it. She wiggled her bottom against the girth that was growing against her ass cheeks.

She did not have a huge bottom, but for her frame her but was tight and high. She had the perfect amount of cheek and curvature to her derriere, and she used it to slide his cock in between the clefts of her cheek. The warmth of his cock made her pussy grow wetter at a faster rate than it had been already. So, Kori reached between her thighs until she had Diego in her hand. She squeezed hum softly a few times enjoying the way that he felt in her hands before taking him to slide along her wetness. She spread her legs and leaned forward more, which not only gave Diego a view, but made it easier for her to slide him right into her.

Diego blushes once more and smiled at hearing Starfire’s sweet words. He never thought he could be this happy with someone and he did his best to try and enjoy every moment of every day with her.

He groaned softly at feeling her soft hands grasp his manhood, gently teasing near her hot wet folds, beckoning his cock to return to its one true home and become once more with beloved Kori. He kept grinding and teasing her, even leaning to kiss her on the neck.

“How do you want it, Kori? Do you want to take charge or do you wish for me to take control?” He asked her lovingly, yearning for her.

Sliding the head of his cock between her labia, she contemplated how she wanted to precede. She really wanted to be fucked, but she also liked the feeling of grinding him into the bed, too many hard decisions.

Kori slid his cock into her opening, and pressed her hips back until all of him was seated in her. She moaned softly enjoying the feel of being full. She reached back for Diego's hands pulling them to rest on her waist. "I would love for you to take the reigns from here," she rose a little over and inch off the seat of his cock before pushing her hips back on him.

Diego waited to hear what was his beloved’s decision. He wonderful exotic scent was turning him on more and more, groaning in soft pleasure at just her hot touch. He adored her, craved her.

His groans became loud when she sat down on his cock. He felt her hot wet folds squeeze his dick, not ever wanting to let go. He was once more one with her. Their perfect blissful state. When he heard her say she wanted him to take control, he nodded.

He leaned forward to give a love bite on her neck, being a bit more rough and primal with her. His hands went to Kori’s luscious breasts, squeezing them while pinching her nipples. He began leaning her forward.

He was gonna fuck her doggy style.

Her nipples had already been growing hard with desire, but the moment she felt Diego's hands on her breast she felt her areolas pucker and her nipples throb with pleasure. They were so tight, just like every other inch of her body they were wound up tight with pent up sexual pressure. Him pinching Kori's nipple caused her hips to jerk on his cock. She reached out in front of her, her hands fisting the comforter on her bed. " Uh. Diego," her voice didn't mask any of the emotion she was feeling.

She didn't mind his roughness, in fact she craved it. Though she was so much stronger than him, she loved the idea of him pounding her from behind till she was screaming so loud she was testing out his bubble.

Diego groaned louder at feeling Kori jerk in response to his touch. He watch her grab the comforter of the bed and present her ass to him. He could not resist her. Not ever. Diego leaned over and granted another love bite to Kori and pinched her nipples harder as he had her practically on all fours. Feeling her intense wetness, he began ramming her.

He was going fast, hard and rough. He submitted to his intense loving desires to fuck Starfire like the horny perverted animals they were and thanks to the barrier, they could be as loud as he wanted. "I love you so much," he panted out in her ear.

Kori's heart grew heavy at his words. She could feel the love that Diego felt for her in the way he caressed her skin and the tone of his voice, and then his hands were gripping her hips as he used her weight to push and pull her body. She could hear the constant squishing as he thrust his cock in and out of her, she was dripping wet. "I love you so much Diego," she barely got out. She loved how full he made her feel, her heart, her life, and her clenching vaginal muscles.

Diego's panting grew heavier and louder. In the moonlight of the open window in the room, he and her were gleaming with sweat from the intense lovemaking. He kept his grip tight on her, only letting go to squeeze and tease her hanging tits in the air. Thanks to the barrier no one could hear the sounds of their intense sex. Her warm wetness pleasured him mroe and more. His heart sung with joy at hearing her say she loved him.

They were going to be together forever.

"Does my Kori want it inside?" Diego could not help but tease her as he would be cumming soon, leaning on her so she could feel his hot wet body on hers.

She wasn't sure what made her thought of it, but she did want him to come inside. She wanted Diego to cum inside of her and give her babies. She always knew that one day she would settle down and have kids, and she couldn't think of a better partner than Diego. He was smart, kind, empathetic, and everything she would want in a spouse and father of her children. "Cum inside me Diego," she pushed her hips back into his, her ass slamming into his pelvis constantly. "I want you to give me all of you. I want to be with you forever, I want to be a family, I want to have your children. I want whatever will make you happy," she groaned as her orgasm came over her.

In her after glow she leaned on the bed and thought about the line of thinking her mind had been concentrated on moments before. A few weeks ago she had never thought about what she would be doing when the rest of her class of Teen Titans had moved on to more adult roles in their organization. "Even though it was spoken in passion, I really meant what I said,".

Every word that Starfire spoke aroused Diego even more. Her declarion of love anf affection rocked him to his core as he felt her ass slam into his pelvis. Hearing he wonderful words of hers pushed him over the edge and as he felt her orgasm squeze his cock, he came hard. He came harder than ever from the times they were with her. Every word ws in agreement. He wanted to be with her forever. To start a family with her and live a long and happy lifer together with her. As he finished cumming inside of her, filling her more than previously, he rested on the bed, holding her in his arms.

"And I am in agreement. I want to be with you forever. To start a family with you and grow old together with you," Diego told Kori with a loving smile on his face. He was caressing her own face lovingly and he wanted to be with her so much. He felt her heat and warmth on with his.

Before sleep took them over, they spent the night talking about their dreams and hopes for the future. With each other they would have have the happily ever after that they both wanted.

(Six months later)
"Wake up," Koriand'r jumped on the bed continuously waiting for Diego to wake up. The last few months had been crazy for the couple as Diego finished his first year of school while Kori tried to get her things together to be come a citizen. After weeks of going back and forth to offices, getting endorsements ( from both Diego and the Justice League), and providing proof that she was searching for a job. Today she had been waiting for the mailman to arrive, today had been the day that she was going to receive her citizenship paperwork and she was so excited to see if she was accepted. Once her citizenship was taken care of, they could settle on a job, qualify for an apartment, get married. Basically all the things they had spent months talking about they would finally be able to do.

She went to open it, but she couldn't do. She had thought she would be able to, but her nerves were getting the best of her. "I know they have no reason to deny me, but I want you to open it. This is a big moment for the both of us," she handed him the envelope.

The next six months were everything wonderful thus far. He had finished his first year of university and during the summer break, he was able to finally move into a new apartment. It was still around the university so it would be easy to go. Meanwhile, Kori was guarding the Titans Tower and living in it up until she can move out as a citizen. Everyone had gone their seperate ways. Robin became Nightwing and is now operating in Gotham. Beast Boy was interning as a Park Ranger while working under Animal Man. Cyborg was now working in STAR labs ad Raven finally worked up the courage to meet up with her aunt. As such, they were all moving forward with their lives.

Diego sat up in bed, wearing only PJs. It was the weekend after all. The past few weeks have been around getting endorsements from the Justice League and himself for Starfire to get her paperwork done and so on. He was looking forward of her moving in with him so they could be as intimate as they wanted.

Diego got the letter and he opened it. He squeezed her hand and opened it. He smiled. It was like they expected. It was a confirmation. "Welcome to being a resident here of the United STates and of the world. Including with your ID Card," Diego gave to Kori with a massive smile. She could now do stuff like officially get more long-standing jobs beyond the stripend from the League and so on. She could move in with him and begin doing so much more.

Again Korand'r danced on the bed, she felt like if she leaped hard enough she would jump through the cieling. They had been waiting for this moment for months. She could finally accept and assignment from the League, and when the new class of teen titans moved in she could move out of the tower and into of her place of their own. It would be the start of forever.

"I know we won't have everything settled before you start your fall semester, but that doesn't make it any less exciting," she finallly plopped down on his bed. Her long orange leg were rastless with excitement and red wavy lock were a wild mane around her shoulders. The things she had wanted the most in the world was finally happening. She couldn't believe it. "There's so much to do, I'll officially be accepted into the program to be a builder for the space station, and with my new found income within a few months we could have a place of our own. Something not to far from the univeristy but also not too far from the beach. And french doors that lead to a big porch, with a big green yard. Of course we'll have to get a swing for our porch. There has to be plenty of room for our future family and when our friends come to stay," she sighed turning on her back. All of her dreams were coming true.

She needed to run, she needed to fly, she needed to burn off all of her energy. "Get dressed dear. I know we planned on be lazy today, but that isn't going to be happening.

Diego beamed at seeing Starfire beam as well. It was officially another massive step for them. "Indeed!" Diego said as he went to give her a massive hug with her, even planting a kiss on his beloved's cheek There was so much indeed to be done. Starfire could now do more official work, as in apply for work rather than having to be requested and so on. It would also give them some more income since most of Diego's was in savings or in college right now, so they could plan some more. He just stared at Kori with a wonderful gooey smile as she began saying how their future home will be like.

He saw that look in her eye. She needed to go out and fly. To express her emotions.

"All right. How would you want me to get dressed?" Diego asked her, wondering what was it that her plans would be for their day out to celeberate. He gave her another kiss.

"Something kind of casual but not too loungey,"She pulled out somethings from his closet. Kori had a small section for her own clothes since she was always over Diego's place anyways. She hated sleeping alone in the tower, she always made time to check on it everyday and all the notification went to her communicator to alert her if there was anything wrong. In the last few months she had worn more regular clothes than she had her whole time on Earth. Before she only wore her uniform and pajamas, but there were times when she would go out with Diego and she would want to blend in. Well, as much as she could considering her height and the unusuallnedss of her appearance. Sometimes it embarrassed her or made her angry that people would stare, but she was slowly getting over it. The only person's opinion that matter is Diego and he thinks the sun shines out of her behind, and she wasn't going to correct them.

Kori quickly dressed before running to the kitchen and rounding up some snack for them. They had talked about doing this the second time they hung out, but they never had the time. Kori was going to fly Diego out to her favorite spot for a picnic. They would lay out on the blanket, eat lunch, cuddle while enjoying the sun rays, and hopefully watch the sunset from the hill. It would be the perfect date. She wanted in the kitchen for him.

Diego smiled and nodded before he began going to get dressed himself. He made extra space in his apartment for Starfire and while she could technically stay here extensively because she was not a tenant, she was able to come and go as she pleased and thus, there was space for her to put her own clothes. She normally would wear her pajamas or her outfit, but her wardrobe grew over time, usually from clothes her friends gave her to stuff he would buy for Starfire. He noted Kori liked the designs, but she was not all that keen on buying too much clothing and she'd just as often wear Diego's own shirts when she was relaxing.

He did glare back at the people that stared at her, but he did figure that it also came with the fact that she was known in the area and such, carried the baggage of fame. It was why Diego also proposed to Star moving to a newer place where they could get pribacy, even if our of Jump City.

Diego followed Kori to the kitchen to prepare for them to make the picnic. "Looks like it's that picnic date," he said with a smile.

"Yes, sir! Me, you, and my favorite place on Earth all afternoon," she pulled her handsome man close for a kiss. There would be plenty of time for that later. She wanted to focus on finishing up the snacks so they could hit the sky. She placed all their goodies in her backpack and grabbed a suitable blanket from his closet. With their lunch, a blanket, and Diego in tow Kori headed for the roof of the building. The building was only one story so it was a quick journey to the top.

Kori opened her arms for her love to come to her, and with his position secure she bounded off the roof, the force of her jump causing the wind to tossle both of their manes. It felt natural to scoop Diego and take off, they had done it so many times she never worried about him being fearful. He was no longer tense like he had been when they first started to fly together, and it gave her the confidence to be more daring adding flips, turns, and drops to their route. She loved that he trusted her so much, he no longer feared falling or being up high as long as she was with him.

Soon they had landed at the little park, and like all of their other trips, no one was there and they had the whole place to themselves. She let Diego down and prepared the small feast she had packed. When she had everything done she sat criss crossed apple sauced and waited for him to do the same. Let's enjoy each other," .

For the picnic, Diego had packed in some sandwiches along with a couple of side dishes for them to enjoy along with some pretty healthy punch for themselves. And of course with the silverware and the plates and blanket and cups. Once everything was ready for them, Diego went into Starfire’s arms and before long, they went off into the sky.

Diego may still have been a little ware of heights, he had gotten a lot better thanks to Kiri, and he always felt safe and secure in her arms. He was just happy and content being with her. He enjoyed their time together in the air because it was just the two of them and no on else.

Diego helped set up the picnic when they arrived and he went to embrace her. “I love you so much,” Diego told her so much as he went to squeeze her hand, letting her rest her head on his shoulder.

He began putting the meal for them to enjoy.

'"I love you too," she turned her head so that she could plant a kiss on his cheek. Her head on Diego's shoulder was her happy place. She breathed in his scent, it was mixed with the salty air from the oceans around then, and created a heady mixture that she quite enjoyed. Kori could stay here forever, but as much as she didn't want to be pulled away from this little sanctuary eventually there talents would be needed elsewhere. They were committed to staying Jump City the next few years while Diego finished school and she wanted to enjoy the time they had in the city.

They enjoyed their time together, the weather was perfect for lounging around. She enjoyed her sandwich occasionally sipping on some punch. She snaked on some nuts and fruit that she had packed. When she finished she curled her body into her long legs resting over his lap.

Diego faced the endless blue sky and ocean. The smell of the salty air was nice, but being here with Starfire was infinitely nicer. His hand went over to squeeze her, savoringhis beloved's presence. Just the two of them here. Tranquility and comfort at its finest. It could not last since they had work and other things to do, but for now, it was a plesasurable eternity. They ate sandwiches, fruit and nuts and some chips Diego bought while drinking the ounch. Diego wrapping his arms around Starfire as she rested on him.

"I love you, Kori," Diego told her as he kissed her forehead and rested on the tree, looking at the sky. It was just the two of them relaxing.

She relaxed into his body, her belly full of food, her eyes barely open, and her heart full of glee. This is how it was supposed to be, it would stay like this until they had kids of their own They would still love each other more than anything, but their dynamic would change. Koriand'r looked forward to that day. "I love you more than all the star's in Earth's sky. Which you can't say, because you haven't been to space, yet. One day we'll go. We did get to experience another dimension together," she recalled the last minute trip they had went on months ago.

Kori couldn't help but think of all the things she wanted to explore with Diego. She knew they would have a long list of things they would want to do together once things settled down for them.

Diego sghed in contentment, savoring how happy he was with Kori. They're a loving couple and he is already planning for their wedding and so much more. He wishes to be with her forever. "I would love to see the stars with you together, but you are more beatuiful than all the stars, and your heart bigger than all the cosmos," he told her affectonately before he leaned in to kiss her forehead with a loving grin.

He was watching the sky and the birds. "I love relaxing with you," he whispered lovingly, his hand going through her red hair.

"What would you love to do while we are here?" he added.

Back
Top Bottom