Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stars and Magic: A Teen Titans RP (MysteriousD & Ms.Goody2shoez94)

She snuggled into his side her head resting on the crook of his shoulder, it was where she was the most comfortable. " I want to do so many things with you. I want you to teach me Spanish, so you can feel like you do with your parents. I want to know what it's like for you going to school and being Occult at the same time. I want to learn to drive, and all these other cool things you do," in truth he was the kind of person she wanted to spend her life with but she was terrified of scaring him off so she would hold off on that for a little longer.

But she did adore Diego, and laying with him in the afterglow was great. She figured that anything would be great as long as she spent time with him.

“I’ll try my best at helping you learn it,” Diego told her, unaware that Tamaraneans could mean languages by lip contact. His smile grew more when she mentioned on her wanting to become involved in his life and he wanted her in his life. “I want the same. I want you in my life, Kori and I want to be in yours as well,” he said , snuggling up to her beautiful bare body.

He breathed deeply in content at being with her. Just them being in the nude together was bliss for him. He gave her another kiss while he was resting. “Perhaps we can have dinner later,” he said to her with a smile.

"Dinner sounds nice," she leaned in for another kiss finding it hard to leave him alone.

After they showered and dressed, Koriand'r asked Diego to take her to his favorite Mexican restaurant, there were a few throughout the city, but she wanted to know where his favorite was. They flew to his car and from there they drove and for Kori was very exciting to be in the car, it was her first time ever. Like Diego with flying, she had been a little nervous to be restricted in the vehicle but the longer he drove the less nervous she was . She was more worried about the fact that she was seeing things from a different point of view. She was so used to seeing everything from above.

When they were settled in the restaurant, Kori started to show off her Spanish. She was able to order or food by herself and the waitress was impressed by both her accent and how fluid she was.

Diego stayed and kissed with Kori a bit more in bed before they had to get up in shower. Granted, it was a bit of a long shower since Diego could not resist kissing and groping his beloved heroine while they were in the shower and the only reason it did not turn into a full fuck session was likely because they were both still recovering from their first time.

Before long, they were dressed and Kori flew them to his card where he left it and began driving her to his favorite Mexican restaurant in town. It was a bit hard finding one in Jump City, but it being a cosmopolitan area, there were a few places he found that served real good Mexican food. He likes driving her around and seeing her observe the outside, but liked flying with her a bit better.

He was impressed by how Starfire’s Spanish was, being as good as his own. Granted, Diego spoke Spanish all right, but his own awkwardness and how he was raised meant his Spanish was a bit more different sounding than a native Mexican speaker. He still admired how she learned. “You’re incredible,” Diego told her as he ate the chips and salsa, waiting for their main course.

"I was thinking. Once you go back to going to school all week, I'm gonna have nothing to do. I can't wait for you all day at your apartment, and with crime tapering down I need something to do. If crime goes up, I will sole focus on keeping Jump City safe. Until that day comes I think that I want to get a job," though crime fighting was very important to Kori, she didntn consider it a job anymore. Back when the city was plagued with criminals and her existence relvolved around fighting crime, she considered it the best job in the world.

It was time to see what other opportunities were out there for Kori. She hadn't really thought about what to do after Teen Titans, no different than kids who didn't know what they wanted to do after highschool. She wasn't even sure if she was allowed to stay on Earth or how she would go about making a life here. Things were so up in the air, but now that Diego was in her life she felt obligated to explore some of her options.

Diego paused a bit and he began thinking. They are now an item, so they have plenty of big decisions to make. "I'll help you with that," Diego told her with a smile as he was trying to figure out how. "I don't know how many of you or the other Titans have like papers and such, but I figure something like the Justice League or so on would be able to help with that. However, there are already some heroes that work in their hero identities," he said quietly. They were in a far-off table and there was not many people around, hence why they could talk as such. His hand went to squeeze hers, giving her a supportative smile.

"I do have a couple of ideas you can do and I'm sure your friends can also help you with that," Diego added with a smile. He took a sip of his soda while he himself began thinking. "I'm also thinking on some stuff too. I only have a couple more weeks in class," Diego said before he kept thinking some more. "If your friends are going to move out of the Tower, then maybe we can live there for the time being," he offered to her.

"Really, you want to move in together,"she scooted her chair to the side of the table so that she could give him a hug and a peck. She had been so excited to build up their relationship and the idea of moving into together was super nice. They could be together all the time, spending the day doing there own thing and then spending every night with each other.

She was excited by the fact that he was into her plan. She had a lot to do in the next few days to pull this all together. She would have a whole place to decorate and a new job. There was so much to do, it was almost like starting a whole life. She knew that there was no way she could have a normal job, she would get bored and there was the fact that her skin was orange making it hard to blend in with everyone else.

They would be a crime fighting couple, but they would also have their own seperated lives so that they wouldn't get tired of each other.

Diego blushed a bit and he hugged and kissed Kori back. While he liked having his own space, he was also tired of living by himself. The idea of moving in with her and being able to spend time with her some more was an absolute dream. Granted, they had a fair bit to do. He caught her own excited smile and o on. There was a lot of planning, but being with her would be absolutely worth it. However, there was also the question for the Tower. Surprised to the both of them, that would be answered in a bit in a message to Starfire coming from Beast Boy. "Hey Star, hope you're doing all right! I know you're probably spending time with Occult, but Robin has got some big news for all of us," Beast Boy told her.

"Oh wait! You can bring Occult too! Since he's your boyfriend and that you both have plans, he probably should be listening to this too," Beast Boy said after a moment of thinking. "Meet us back here in the Tower in about an hour," he explained to her. Now that surprised Diego a bit. He wondered what news BB will share. "I wonder what your friends have to say. And I would like to move in with you. That will make us closer," he said as he leaned in to kiss Kori.

"I promise you will love my friends. They're all big jokesters but on the inside they're a bunch of softies who would do anything for each other. They are the best friends that a girl could ever ask for," and she wasn't exaggerating. She really did love her friends. The only person she would above them is Diego. He was a completely different kind of love, but that did not discount or cheapen the feelings she had for her friends. They had helped her make Earth her home. They played the biggest part in her making Jump City her home instead of Kori settling somewhere else.

With there bill paid they got in his car and headed to the infamous tower. Once parked Koriand'r picked up Diego and flew him upstairs to the opening. She just loved flying and she looked for any excuse to do it. It was also a lot faster than waiting for the elevator, or so she figured she had never used it to know if it was actually as slow as she pictured it too be.

That didn't matter, though. She was leading her boyfriend into meeting her best friend. They were all in the living room celebratory pizza boxes everywhere. "Whats happening guys," was the way she announced their arrival.

"Oh and this is Occult. Or as I prefer to call him Diego. My boyfriend," there was no wiping the wide smile off of her face. She was so proud to be introducing such a kind hearted wonderful man to her friends.

"I wouldn't picture Robin nor Raven being the comedic sort," Diego responded with a bit of a smile. His hand squeezed Kori's once mroe. The rest of the time was spent eating. He introduced her to some of his favorite Mexican dishes. However, Diego also admitted that he liked his food pretty simple. Like a simple carne asada and the like though he also introduced her to chorizo con queso and a bit other things. He also partook in the traditional beand and rice, a staple. Granted, he was not that big on beans, but if Kori really wanted to understand the culture, then he would need to show her as much as he could. The leftovers they pakced away and they ended up near the tower, with Starfire flying them the rest of the way there.

He felt comfrotable flying in her arms. He could always trust her. He was smiling the entire time and he savored the freedom in being with her just in the sky with her. Just the two of them, in serene tranquility.

He did note that there was all sorts of pizza and he was admiring the the Tower. Titans Town. With the Teen Titans. He could not help but admrie them. They had grow a fairbit from when they started out, especially Robin based on that growth spurt. No longer was he just the Boy Wonder now apparently.

"Pleasure to meet everyone," Diego smiled at them all and he began noting everyone there. He was pretty open with her introducing him by his name. He began noting how BB and Raven seem to be standing next to one another. "Glad you could make it. Pleased to meet you," Robin said as he offered his hand and Diego shook it. Diego shook the hand of the leader and there was a bit of an understanding between them. That Robin trusted him because Star did and to do better for her than Robin could do. Diego would follow that promise. "Likewise. You're definitely one of the best," Diego complimented him.

"You are kinda like Robin. You look like everyone else, but you're probably among the more dangerous ones," Cyborg joked while Diego shook his hand with a smile. "Well, I got some magic tricks, but I'm sure in a straight fight, Robin would beat me," he said in some self-depreciating humor.

"What he can do is better than any magic trick. We've seen some amazing things that other heroes can do, but this is different from what Raven, Shazam, or any of the other magic wielding heroes that we know," which caused Raven to have a challenging look on her face. She was always looking for a sparring partner, but Kori would never volunteer Diego, because she knew how vicious her friend could be. "The fighting is something that can be worked on with time, but he's especially good at assessing the scene. When I met him on patrol the other day he just seemed to know what to do. He was a big help," she wrapped her arm around his shoulder pulling him closer to her. Her taller height made it easy for her to lean her body weight into him.

It was a move that unintentionally showed everyone in the room how into Diego she was. If her humming and singing the day before didn't signify how happy she was with him, her posture and her facial expression definitely did.

"Since we are here with you guys it would be a perfect time to give you the good news. I know that the low crime rates in Jump City will not last forever, but in the meantime I'm looking for my next new adventure. I want to do something useful that can still help people. What I was thinking...remember how when we were last at headquarters and we heard about the space station that they were putting together? Well, I also heard that they were looking for people to help put it together. I thought I would volunteer to help put it together. When they were trying to recruit people before, people were not able to, because they had aliases that they need to maintain. I'm orange, it would be quite hard for me to blend in with regular society, but what if I had a good job where I didn't have to blend in?"

"It's a great idea, Star," Robin perked up. "Occasionally you would have to go to headquarters for check in such and then you could spend some time with me and Cyborg," he had previously told them about how the station was going to be launched from somewhere in the southwest, since the material for space station were being built out in the Wayne Enterprise factories on the West Coast.

All four of them seemed to perk up and started to congratulate them, but that wasn't the only thing that they wanted to tell them. "Ssh I have more to tell you guys," she interrupted them.

"On top of that, Diego and I want to move in together. First we have to focus on making me a legal citizen, but after go through that process I can have any job I want and we can go about getting a place together," she revealed the second tidbit of information.

Diego could not help but look over into Raven and waved at her. He did not expect such an interested look on her face, but he wondered if this was her doing better with her emotions. "I was trained by Doctor Occult, an old-timey hero," Diego explained to them before he showed off the artifact, the Mystic Symbol of the Seven. Cyborg whistled in being impressed while BB's eyes widened a bit. Even in teams like the Doom Patrol, they've heard of Doctor Occult. He hugged back Starfire, savoring being by her side and unable to blush at the praise she was giving him.

Diego was looking at everyone's reactions and so on in regards to the news about how crime was pretty much low in Jump City, least low enough for them as superheroes to not get involved. "Yeah, there's alot of satellites and space station parts that people are trying to add," Cyborg commented, noting on how that would definitely help Starfire. Private space companies and governmental space organizations already spent large amounts of money into bringing stuff into space. This job would allow Starfire to be somewhat productive or at least lvie comfrotably.

The positive news grew with the sign of them wanting to move together and Starfire becoming a legal citizen. That got their attention a bit more. Out of all of them, Starfire was the only one that did not have Earth-based citizenship. Robin, Cyborg and Beast Boy already had theirs given how they were human when they were born. Raven meanwhile had citizenship through her mother, who was born normally in the US before ever going to Azeroth. In fact, Cyborg had managed to track down a couple of relatives of Raven's, namely Raven's aunt (her mother's older sister) and her family, which Raven had been making plans to visit when she was ready.

"Well, you are welcome to stay here for the time being. That actually reminds me of my other announcement," Robin said before clearing his throat. "We've already gotten a fair bit of good news, but here is some more. We all know this time of peace of quiet in Jump City and in the sister organizations of the Titans won't last forever. There's always gonna be villains coming around. However, there will always be heroes coming as well. Within a few years, the next round of Titans will be moving in here," Robin told him. That caused Diego to be surprised. He did wonder of that meant Robin will graduate from being Robin. "We'll get to meet some of the candidates within the next few weeks, but for now, we'll celeberate all the hardwork we did and a better future," he said with a smile and Diego joined in the cheering of the Titans.

Kori's face split her mouth opening up into a big O. They had talked about it so long ago that she hadn't thought of it before. "Oh my goodness. Diego, you should put in for the position. You would be a great a great leader. It would give you a chance to keep improving your skills and on top of that you were worried about your fighting skills, it would be the ultimate opportunity to improve on everything," When star thought about all the improvements that she had made in the years she was a titan, she couldn't help but think it would be the best move for Diego. He was almost done with school and there was no reason he shouldn't do it.

While Koriand'r thought it was time for her to move along this would be a great opportunity for Diego and it would provide them the perfect excuse to stay in Jump city. She jumped around happily this was all working out so perfectly.

Now was not the time to speculate the future, it was time to celebrate the hear and now. Though they had ate an hour before, she munched on some pizza while sitting on the couch next to Diego and Robin. There were a few eyebrows the first few time Diego called her Kori, but besides that her friends only showed their approval of the new couple.

It warmed her heart to see her friends accept her boyfriend so readily. Beast Boy was all jokes and games. Cyborg was showing Diego how his blasters and different gadgets worked. Robin made some promises to spend some time one on one with Diego to work on his fighting skills, whether he made it on the team or not. Raven sat on her corner of the couch joining in whenever Beast boy forced her to. He was good at drawing her out of her shell.

After all the food and excitement, Koriand'r took Diego on a tour around the tower showing him all the rooms of their lair. Eventually she got to her room, she had been saving it for last, because she wanted to build up anticipation for her favorite place. The carpet being pink, was the only trace of her younger self was the only trace of her younger self in the room. Her bed was a huge four poster white bed with a canopy over head, in the far corner she had chaise poised to look outside when the stars were visible.

"Think I might be a little old for that as a Teen Titan," Diego responded to Kori with a smile. "Besides, I'm getting the feeling that the leader will probably be like the next Robin," Diego responded to her. He was almost done with his first year of university, but he still had a long way to go. However, he would still like to be here and be with her. "Well, it's still a fair bit away," Robin noted to them, smiling at Diego's own comment in regards to it. Right now, it was just a matter of everyone interacting in a very friendly like manner and talking about the plans for the future.

Beast Boy was going to work as a forest ranger of sorts while also interning under the hero Animal Man, likely to take his place. Cyborg meanwhile was working more toward laboratory work and getting more prothestics out to the people who needed them. Diego could not help but admire a lot of the high tech equipment and while not gifted in the knowhow in computers like his brother was, he was still eager to learn and examine everything. Diego appreciated the assistance from Robin, though Robin did also note that it'd be tricky given th different styles. Robin relied on acrobatics and leaping while Diego's style would likely be dealed more toward defensive styles and using his weight. However, the basics could still help Diego.

Rarven for the most part was quiet though she did profess a good bit of interest in regards to his Mystical Symbol of the Seven and Diego was able to talk to her a bit with magic. She still knew more than him, but she did seem pleasantly surprised by the stuff that ht did know some stuff.

While everything was winding down, Diego was given a tour of the place and he got to see Starfire's room. It was as cheerful and pink as he figured it would be. "Oh wow, it's really amazing!" Diego told her with a smile while looking around. "Your friends are awesome. I'm glad I got to meet them. Guess that makes them my friends as well," Diego told her with a smile as he gave her a hug and a kiss.

"Our friends are awesome, but you're even more awesome," she grinned at him. He was smart, kind, and the coolest guys she ever met; She wanted to spend the rest of eternity showing him.

She pulled him over to the chaise in the corner, the seat of it was thick enough that the two could lay together and look outside. The stars were just starting to peek out as the sun began to set. The view was amazing and she was glad that she was getting to share this moment with him. When they moved in together she would get to rest in his arms everyday in between transporting things for the space station, Diego going to school, and fighting crime.

Kori felt so safe with his arms wrapped around her, her back to his chest, and her head on his arm, it was like his body was made for this. Her own personal life sized teddy bear. Turning in his arm she went in for the kiss, one hand cupping his head bringing him closer, and a hand on his shirt pulling his body closer. She would just have to replace any ripped shirts later.

"You're the most awesome then," Diego responded back to her with the biggest smile on his face and he went over with her to see the area outside. Night was falling and from what Diego could tell, everyone was gonna start preparing to bed. The rest of the team was okay with them occupying the Tower for a while until the new team would move in and it'd mena Diego anf Starfire could stay in Jump City for the next few years and save up money for a home and such.

Diego was liking having his beloved battle princess resting on him. She relied on him and trusted him and he would do everything he can to never let her down. He felt her grasp his lips with her own, in an intense kiss. He could begin feeling what she was wanting. "We should probably continue back in my apartment," Diego told her when they seperated from the kiss. "Otherwise Beast Boy will smell us and it'd get very awkward," he added before awaiting her to pick him up and to go back to his apartment.

"

She whined in complaint she wanted him now, " I really don't care who smells us, who hears us, or who know. I know that I really really really really want you. Right here! Right now, underneath the star," she pulled him in close for another passion filled kiss. Her friends were not clueless, and they all had to deal with Beast Boy and Raven going at it until they got past their honeymoon stage. She would just have to try and bring her volume down for the next half an hour.

She pulled him down to the soft rug on the floor so that she was on top of him. When he tried to sit up, she put one strong hand on his chest to keep him. "I really want this babe," she looked down at him the need evident in her eyes.

Diego looked more than a little surprised at the very amorous look Starfire was giving him. She craved him and he could not deny her, especially with the kiss. To some extent she was right, Cyborg and Robin were pretty well-aquainted when Raven submitted to her urges and demanded Beast Boy mount her and the two usually left the building. They respected one another's privacy after all. That and they figured Raven was embarassed to talk about it... or more embarassed that deep down, she was the bigger pervert of the two and was actually submissive in her intimacy with BB.

"Let me try something actually," Diego paused when they finished the other intense tongue-filled kiss. "I've practicing some massive spells," Diego added and using the Mystic Symbol, he cast what looked like a dome of light. It appeared briefly for a moment. The markings of the dome's permitted could be faintly seen on the floor. Diego stretched his hand outside the dome and snapped his figners... no sound.

"Now we can be as loud as we want," Diego said to her and he noted that Starfire already locked her room. He felt her on top of him and she could feel his hard-on through his pants as she rested. "I want it badly too. You're amazingly sexy," he whispered in desire to her, letting her take charge once more.

She raised her eyebrows at him, they could be as loud as they wanted without anyone hearing them? Kori rolled her hips over his erection. "If you are so sure that I can't be heard outside of this bubble I say we experiment to find out how many decibels this bubbles of yours can hold," she smiled. She knew she had been quite loud the last time they coupled and she was curious to see how strong his magic is.

She pulled of her shirt and quickly chucked her bra on to the chaise. It was so nice for them to be free of the compressing material. She grabbed one breast in each hand testing the weight of them. She played with her nipples causes them to turn into stiff peaks all while grinding on Diego's growing organ. She was teasing herself just as much as she was him, but she liked to see him worked up underneath him.

She put a pause on stimulating her nipples to finnish ripping off his shirt. She threw the tattered remains out og the way, so that she could focus on his body. She kissed him hard on the mouth, and allowed her kisses to trail down his neck over his shoulders, and then she was moving down his body right to the waistband of his pants. She started to unbutton his pants and quickly slipped them down his hips.
Kori cupped him through his underwear, they were so close only his underwear and her pants separated. She first wanted to show him how much he appreciated him. She pulled down his underwear to watch his cock pop out. She wasted no time stroking him, she licked her hand to get it ready and stroked his length while her mouth kissed around his hips and thighs.

Diego smiled back, surprised at seeing Kori so sultry. Her innocence gave way to pure lust and desire... and he liked it. Unknown to him, Starfire resmebled her own older sister Blackfire in her look on her face. However... he did like it. He liked behing wanted. He was granted the show of her playing with her breasts, all while she ground against the hard on in his pants. He was groaning softly in pleasure, desperately becoming harder.

He felt his shirt be ripped off and he then welcomed the intense kiss. Her long tongue danced with his as his hands went over to squeeze and grope her breasts. He then felt her kiss his neck and down his body and feeling all of her appreciation. Before long, his own pants and now his underwear was removed, leaving him naked and his hard cock fully revealed. He felt her soft hand grasped his length and tease him while she kissed near him.

He kept groaning and shivering in pleasure. "Turn around for a bit," he says to her and when she did, he would remove Kori's stained panties and see her wet pussy. Her intense pheromones turned him on even more and he leaned in to kiss her wet pussy.

She twirled her body around so that her lower half of her body was over his face. She had never had anyone do to her what she knew was coming, and she eagerly helped him pull off the rest of her clothing. She shivered feeling the cool air of the room hitting her moist lips. Then he was touching her and the cold was no longer the reason she was shivering.

As he put his mouth to work on her she had to do the same for him. Her lips places kisses all around the head of his cock before sliding it into her mouth. She sucked on his head, her hand slowly working over the shaft, getting used to the way that he felt in her mouth. Her long tongue slid out over the top of his cock keeping it moist for her hand to firmly stroke him. Feeling a little bit more comfortable her hands planted themselves on his thighs, bracing her body so she could take more of him deeper. She took him a few inches past his head, and came right back up to his head. It was a lot easier than she had thought it would be and she knew she could take even more of him. So, going back down she easily took his whole length in her mouth. No coughing or gaging, just his cock filling her mouth and the tip into her throat .

Diego felt Starfire shiver on top of him when he began licking her. Sure he only lost his virginity to Kori very recently, but he was still a teenage male. When he turned of age, he watched porn and read hentai during his adolescence and jacked himself off. Granted, he mostly stopped when he got into university since he became focused on his studies and his growing superhero work, but now he did not need any of those. He has a wonderful loving girlfriend now and he wanted to show how much he loved and appreciated her.

He shivered in delight as he felt her place her gentle kisses on the head of his cock before she began taking in his girth bit by bit. He was not all big, being of average size yet she adored and loved him for who he was and vice versa. His groans grew louder as he felt Kori's long tongue wrap around his whole length and smother it with her warm wet mouth. Wanting to pleasure his girlfrind in response, he began delving his own tongue deep inside of Kori's pussy. His own tongue explored her warm wet folds. Her exotic Tamaranean nature made her even more attractive. Being people of open emotion and passion, they encouraged that in others, which included in strong pheromones and detecting the arousal of their partner. However, Diego did also figure they were very humanlike otherwise, which he indicated by finding her clit and giving it a gentle pinch to stimulate Kori.

When his finger pinched her clit Kori gave a yip and her body jumped. It was a delicious sort of pressure she hadn't been expecting, but she definitely wanted to feel again. She moaned feeling him touch over her sex, his touch was going to be the end of her. It wasn't going to be some crazy villain who wanted to hurt others, that she could handle. She had trouble giving up control of her body, she felt that their activities were so much more than sexual, she could feel his passion and emotions in the way he lovingly touched her.

She wanted him to feel all her passion as well, so she upped the ante. She picked up her pace of the rate she pushed him down her throat, making sure that each time her nose was touching his sacs. Which gave her the idea to fondle, them she was pretty sure he would be sensitive there. While making sure to not neglect his cock, she fondled one sac and then the other, she could tell that his muscles had gotten tight with the pressure of mouth. Her fingers glided over the cords of muscles, wondering what it would taste like when they released his cum after all this.

She abandoned his cock momentarily to let her tounge trace over the muscles, right before allowing her large long tongue to wrap around one sac and then the other. They both deserved the same attention of her tongue swaddling them in warmth. Her hand that had previously been stroking his cock stroked his now especially lubed up cock.

Diego could not help but smile at seeing Kori nearly jump and seeing her shiver in surprise and delight. From what he understood, while they were a passionate and caring people, soft touches were not something they were necessarily used to. In fact, when he was shared how the team met, he found it fascinating how the Tamareaneans had a warrior-like culture to them, which made sense to him in retrospect. As such, he wanted to show Kori that soft touch and show her how much she meant to him. He was rewarded when she began gping harder on him.

Besides taking in all of his girth, he felt her gentle fingers squeeze his balls and stimulating him further. "Oh goodness..." he groaned out. Both of them were turning each other on more and more. It was an insanely addictive experience. Diego felt that he could just run away with Kori and live the rest of their lives nude and fucking to their hearts' content. He felt a brief pause when she took her mouth from his cock before feeling her tongue wrap around his balls and squeeze them gentle, causing them to groan louder.

He respoinded by delving his tongue deeper and then sticking a few fingers. he would be cuming soon, but he wanted to make her cum first.

The soft sighs that were previously leaving Kori's mouth turned into loud moaning at the feeling of his tongue plunging into her vaginal canal. She loved the feeling of his tongue and how sure he was of his movements. All his actions were causing and immense amount of pleasure to build up within her lower abdomen. She pressed back onto his mouth grinding her hot wet snatch back on his tongue. She wanted this feeling of ecstasy to never end.

His constant action caused her to push more weight back on his mouth, she wanted him to envelope her vaginal muscles, to continue his ministrations until she was screaming in his sound proof bubble.

Back
Top Bottom