Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stars and Magic: A Teen Titans RP (MysteriousD & Ms.Goody2shoez94)

“Well, I can take you to where I live,” Diego suggested to her with a smile. Initially, he considered living in the Jump City university dorms, but for his own reasons, he chose instead to go to an apartment instead. However, the apartments were affiliated with the university; they catered primarily to students and advertised as such. Difference being that other students or young people also lived in them and thus had their own rules.

Diego lived by himself for the most part, since he did not have a roommate, at least this time. He had one in the prior semester, but he ended up transferring to a different more specialized university and thus had to move.

Diego began pointing out where he lived in the direction when they were flying. “I do have an idea,” Diego added. When at the apartment, he led her to the top. He then unlocked the door on top of the building and led her downstairs and through the empty halls to his apartment room.

“My home away from home,” he said with a smile.

By going through the roof they skipped running into anyone that would have recognized them or made the connection of whose room they were going in. Kori always wanted to make sure that she kept his identity safe, he wouldn't be Occult forever and he didn't seem like the type of person/hero who wanted to be in the limelight at all let alone his personal life.

Like anyone else, she took the time to explore his place, there were pictures of his family, a book shelf with books but also some other odds and ends, and the place was clean ( which she expected he did not come off as the stereotypical bachelor). She stopped in front of a picture of his family. She could feel how close everyone was in the picture.

"You're exactly the kind of person I thought you were,".

Diego’s apartment did not have a lot of stuff, likely because he was a college student and therefore most of his stuff would be at his family’s home. However, the apartment was still pretty nice. Most of the furniture belonged to the apartment though there were some stuff of his. Notably a couple of pictures of him and his family. Usually himself, his folks and his brother, but here was also one of him and the whole extended family from both sides.

His bookshelf, another thing belonging to the apartment, was filled with his books. Usually textbooks, but also his own books, a couple on history or magic or philosophy along with a few graphic novels. Speaking of, the television was surprisingly a bit older looking, though likely because it was from the apartment. There was a game console nearby with a couple of games.

He kept his place clean and orderly as best he could and the fridge was filled with different food.

"So," she turned to face him. "What happens next, we are obviously attracted to each other, we just made out at the park, are we ready to take this further? I've never really done anything that far, but when I'm with you I get these urges that I've never really had before," she slowly walked across the room toward him. She was obviously nervous she was biting her bottom lip as she looked at him.

Stopping right in front of him, it was probably the first time in the history of ever that, Koriand'r was at a loss for words. "I... I .... You make me feel things, but even beyond that you make me feel safe. You make me happy," now tears were shining in her eyes as she tried to process her thoughts. She reached out for Diego, one hand on his shoulder the other grabbing the front of his shirt to pull them closer together. She stared into his eyes, she had never been so enamored by anyone,

Diego was unsure himself. She was his first relationship, was it? Should they take it slow? But would that work for her? He does not know much on Tamaranians and he needed to know all he could about her people, biologically and culturally so he would know what to do and how to best be with her.

He was surprised by her response a bit. He adjusted his glasses, something he would do sometimes when he was thinking. He saw her pause. While doing do, he also took the opportunity to take off his hat and trench coat along with his shoes and socks he took off earlier. He didn’t need them while hear in the apartment after all.

“You make me happy too, Kori. It’s been amazing getting to know you and wanting to know more about you and be with her,” Diego confessed to her as well. Her own open emotional state was causing him to be open as well. He was definitely quite surprised.

He was just as enamored with her, he realized. The wish to find his special someone, the dream he held on since boyhood was here. To be with someone like this.

His brown eyes looking into her own green. He leaned in and kissed her once more, his arms around her. He craved being with her. “Follow your heart. What do you want?” He says to the amazing kickass woman he was with.

"You make me feel things, " she was struggling to say what she really wanted. She knew he just wanted to make sure she was comfortable with the way that things were having, but she was a little flustered trying do get it out. She felt like she was just talking around in circles without saying much of anything at all. She rest her forehead on his chest. "I know what I'm trying to say but I'm having trouble putting it into words. You make me feel things sexually," she found herself a little flustered.

Kissing was different, while it was intimate it was different than what she really wanted to do with him. She had grown up in a very modest house, when her parents passed she wasn't old enough to worry about things. Even when she was dating Robin they kept things pretty light, probably because she didn't speak up about how she would feel.

"I want to be intimate with you. I want to know what it feel like to really be with you," she reached out to caress his face. Her thumb traced over his bottom lip.

Diego could not help, but blush a bit at such things. Starfire was definitely attractive and she always displayed a confidence in how she was and her personality. Despite that, he was still surprised to see her innocence. He felt her rest her head on his chest, which was a bit odd givne how she was a bit taller than him, but then again, she was a kickass alien warrior woman from outer space. However though, his hands clasped with hers and he looked at her.

"I want to be intimate with you too, Kori. I want to feel your warmth and your touch. You are always open with your emotions. That's what you told me on how Tamaranians are," Diego comforted and reassured her. One of his arms went around her waist and he pulled her in for a kiss. Though this one was more passionate and wanting.

"Ready?" he asked, wanting to know if she was ready. He did not know if the first time was important in Tamaranian culture or how they were with sex.

She moaned softly against his lips, she wanted him so badly. She could feel this knot of pleasure building up inside of her. Almost like a warm glow. She was happy that he understood how she felt, because it was so embarrassing trying to explain herself to him. She leaned in for another passionate kiss, if possible this one left her more breathless. "Yes, I've never done this before, but I have these deep feeling for you and I can't think of how better to show you my feelings," she was kind of stumbling over her words.

"I am," she followed him to his room. Reaching to the bottom of her shirt, she pulled from the bottom so that her sports bra was showing. She had left her boots and socks back in the other room, so she reached for her hips to pull down her pants. She folded her clothes to the side and she stood infront of him in her bra and panties, her hair flowing down her back and the light from the window hitting her skin.

"Likewise," Diego responded to what she said in regards to how they were trying to explain their feelings to one another. They are their feelings and they indulge in them. And now he wanted to indulge in these intense emotions. "I am growing so clsoe to you and I want to show you how much I adore you," Diego told her with a smile on his face, savoring the kiss and just everything that made Starfire... Starfire.

He went to his bedroom. He closed the door and he wached Starfire began removing her violet top along with her pants of sorts. While the sleeveless top remained, it covered mroe of her and she replaced her violet skirt with some leggings. But now, he was ble to see her more exposed, including her bra and panties. He could not help but stare at her once more, her peftect orange skin and toned and slightly muscled body. He admired her perfection and beauty. "You're beautiful," he could not help but say to her with a dreamy smile. He did snap out of it and undressed himself.

Unlike Kori, Diego was more ordinary. He was of a stocky frame and he did not have that much muscle. Sure, he walked and hiked a fair bit, seen in his legs and he has lost a good bit weight starting in his last year of high school. However, he was not tones or muscular, heck he still had a bit of chub he still needed to lose. He removed his shirt and his pants, leaving in his boxerbriefs. He wondered what she would think of him.

One of the things that Kori liked about Diego, was that he is imperfect. She was concious of of her body and how it fit into the human idea of what is and isn't beautiful. Even if Diego didn't fit in to what most people would consider beautiful, he was still very attractive. Even through his self conciousness she could see the kindness in his eyes, his broad shoulders, strong back, and that he had a bigger butt than most men. She had already gotten a glimpse of what was under his clothes when she laid against him early, and she had not thought beside he would make a perfect pillow if they ever went back to the park for a picnic.

"You're like a giant teddy bear and you're all mine," she came close enough to wrap her arms around his neck. She purposefully looked in his eyes hoping that he could see the truth in her words. She leaned in for another kiss to relax him, and after a moment she pulled away so she could reveal the rest of herself to him.

Her bra tended to compress her breast, so when she took it off there was a slight drop in her breast as her full orbs were released. She sighed in contentment stretching now that they were free to just be. Her breast were the same hue if toasty orangr as the rest of her body, but her nipples were a medium brown. Her areolas were not too large, and her nipples stood out in the chill/her arousal like the eraser of a pencil.

Diego blushed a bit on how Starfire complimented him, yet looking into her loving eyes, he smiled back and he happily kissed her. His heart swelled with elation at finding someone who liked him for him. "I am all yours," he whispered lovingly into her lips during their wonderful kiss and he was then treated to a new wonderous site as she stepped back and revealed her breasts to him.

They were perfect. Perfect orange breasts that complimented and showed off Kori's beauty and seeing her stretch in freedom and comfort made him smile some more. Diego went to ebrace her once more, caressing Starfire's body. She would be able to feel his growing erection as they were both giving into their desires.

Guided by instinct, Diego leaned in to plant a gentle kiss over to Kori's breasts, showing how much he adored her and how much he enjoyed being with her. He craved being with her

Kori hummed in pleasure as he planted a kiss on her breast, she could feel her arousal swelling inside her from just the smallest touch. She knew that there was more adding to the fuel of her arousal. Kori loved the way he looked at her, like she was the most beautiful person in existence. It was also the way he made her feel, when she was with him she always had this feeling of being completely safe and appreciated by Diego. He treated her like she was goddess. She never knew this was how intimacy could be.

She arched her back slightly so that she was pressing her breast out to him. She wanted to touch him as well, so her long arms reached out to caress his shoulder and his arms before beginning to trail down his shoulder blades and upper back. She switched positions so her arms were underneath his. This way she could feel his sides and obliques but could still run her hand over his chest.

There was no denial about it, Diego has fallen in complete and total love with Koriand’r. Everything about her is wonderful and incredible. He wanted to get to know her more and more. To always be by her side and now... to grow old with her and share his happiness with her. He felt her strong yet slender arms around him, making him feel protected and cares for.

“You are incredible,” Diego told her with a loving smile. He gave one of Starfire’s nipples a gentle bite, all to tease and arouse her. He was craving her... to be with her.

He kept playing with her breasts for a while, letting his fingers savor her round assets before he stepped back and pulled down his underwear, exposing himself fully to her. In terms of size, he was pretty average and nothing special, yet now so close to her, he wanted to show her everything. He leaned in to another gentle kiss, where she could now feel his hard-on on her leg.

Star felt her vaginal walls clench as he gently bit on her nipple. "Uh," she whimpered everything stopping to focus on his touch. But then he was pulling away and confusion crossed his face until she realized what he was doing. Her cheeks turned red watching him pull the last barrier he had, and she knew it was her turn.

She didn't meet his eyes as she reached for her waistband of her underwear. Even once they were down she kept her legs kinda cross slightly covering her sex up. She felt a chill in the air, it was the first time she had been naked in front of a man ever and she was a little unsure about how to continue on.

She took a second to turn around away from his eyes to focus on his breathing. "Okay," she said aloud before turning back to face Diego.

She walked back over her hard nipples inline with his collarbone, her breast falling just under his chin. "I'm ready, are you?"

Diego was wondering whether Kori would want to go al the way like this. However, his menta question was answered when he saw bend down and began removing her panties, exposing her wet maidenhood to him, causing him to shiver with delight.

His shyness briefly collided with his instincts, but then his feelings for her came in and crushed any hesitations or doubts he had in his mind for her.

Diego nodded and he pulled her into a kiss, this one more passionate and wanting. He was grinding his hard on against her, and he wanted her to feel how much he cared s out her. “I’m ready,” he said as e lined up near her.

As they kissed she backed him up so that the back of his legs were hitting the bed, she pushed just a little bit so that they were falling back on to the bed. She sat dlightly on his pelvic bones, her hard nipples rubbing across his chest. She straddled his legs so she was closer to his dick, but her mouth never left his.

In this position his cock was up against her glistening pussy and she loved the pressure of it sliding against her clit.

Not able to wait anymore, she pulled away from him so she was sitting up. She lined up her pussy over his cock. She slowly started to lower herself down on his cock, her hands on his chest steadying her. "Mhmm," she moaned as she felt his head pop into her pussy. She lowered herself some more, her pussy coming up against her hymen. She pushed further, her hands grabbing him tight as she broke through it. She settled down fully on his cock and just enjoyed the feeling of being seated on him.

It did not take long before they were on the bed. Diego's mind blissfully began melting away into the pleasure into being with the wonderful woman he is in love with. He felt her hot body touch his and it was like fireworks. Just feeling the heat from her wet maidenhood was enough to send shockwaves of pleasure through him, but enough teasing. It would be time for the main course. Their lips parted, Diego's brown eyes staring endlessly into Starfire's green...

He grasped the bedsheets in ecstasy as she began loweing her pussy onto his cock. He gave her his virginity and she to him. "Oooh goodness that's good," he breathed out in kismet as he felt euphoria overtake him. He leaned in closer to her, kissing her as they were finally one.

"I love you... I wish to be with you forever," Diego told Starfire lovingly and with true affection.

She felt as if her head was spinning, this couldn't be real life. For the second time that day tears welled up in Kori's eyes. Words that she had long to hear from someone who was not her family and not her friends were spoken. They were obligated to love her, Diego loved her in a a way they never could. She smiled down at the man she adored," I love you too," her words were spoken in a confident tone.

Everything about them had been fast, but she didn't question if his words were truthful, because she could feel the care and compassion he had for her rolling off of him. Like her, he felt deeply and he wasn't ashamed to show her his feeling. With him sitting up it was so easy for her to kiss him back, her hands wrapped their way around his shoulders holding him close to her.

Finally adjusted to his girth, she started to roll her hips on his. Her pace was snail like at first her body adjusting to this new feeling, but as her pleasure started to grow so did her pace. She rolled her hips back and forth her grip on his shoulder increasing while her head lolled back in pleasure. She hadn't expect this overwhelming feeling to take over her. She hummed to herself as she worked her pussy on his cock, between gravity pushing her down and the rhythm of her hip rolls he was pressed up against her cervix.

Diego's smile turned into a beam. He longed to hear such romantic words and his heart singed to hear them. He found a kindred spirit, someone he wanted to be with forever. His happiness was reflected in his eyes and vice versa with her. Their romance blossomed rapidly yet it was true and meaningful. They were both strong emotional souls and they felt at ease with one another. He savored her kissing back, feeling her nude body onto his. He no longer just saw her as a heroine... but as his close friend... his companion... his lover. No longer on a pedestial, but hand in hand as equals.

He felt her hips move slowly and he let her dictate the pace as they got used to it. He felt her muscles tightened and her jucies rolling down his thighs and before long, he began getting worked up in the primal lust of it. He did not know if Tamaranians had some sort of pheromones or something, but regardless, something wonderful was happening between them and he wanted it to experince it more with her. He began thrusting his hips back with her, bouncing in beat of her. His hands moved to squeeze her wonderful butt.

He craved being with her... with Kori forever and he now understood why people really loved sex... especially when it was lust and love. The mix of passion, longing and romance.

Her humming had turned into full blown moaning. She was in heaven, the pleasure she was feeling was almost overwhelming, but in the best way possible. She wanted to drown in the feeling that were drumming up in her. She knew that the fact she felt so deeply for Diego was what was making this such a memorable experience.

Wanting both more control and more of him, Kori pushed Diego on to his back, her hands hands gripping his chest and shoulders as she rode him hard. Everytime she bottomed out her clit rubbed against his abdomen pushing her further towards her impending orgasm. She moved his hands to her bouncing breast before she replaced her own grip on his body. She knew what she wanted and she wanted him to give it to her her.

It felt so different to be with Diego versus her own clumsy fingers. Why had no one told her that it could be like this. She could easily see herself becoming addicted to this feeling. There was the pleasure she was getting from the sex itself, but also the high from the way she was using his body. The fact that Diego was allowing her so much control was something she had never experienced. She wasn't used to being in charge or controlling the situation, but she was learning to love it. Forgetting how strong she was compared to him she really gripped his shoulders as she rode him, her impending orgasm was coming at her like a freight train.

Kori's moanings was music to Diego's ears. He was grateful that the apartment was relatively empty because of the time of day and the fact he was on Spring Break, hence why he could spend this much time with Kori. He indulged deeper and deeper in the intenstiy of it all. However, he also let Kori take control of it. He felt her hands grab his body as she was riding him. Seeng his favorite heroine ride him and be in control was surprisingly arising.

Seeing her gleeful smile and her wanting expression, all because of him turned him on even more. He felt her grind harder against him, especially when his hands were redirected back onto her breasts. He obeyed his princess and squeezed her breasts and nipples. He was becoming more and more addicted to this pleasure. She was leaning onto him and controlling him, letting her dictate it. He felt her grip hard onto his shoulders and he felt his own climax approaching. They were both virgins after all.

However, he still hold on. Only when she came did he cum, wanting desperately to cum together with her and make it even more enjoyable... and it truly was.

She bit her bottom lip as she looked down on his loving face, a whimper of desperation coming from her lips. It was the biggest turn on in the world to know that this man loved her as much as he did. She wanted to spend the rest of eternity like this loving Diego and making love to him.

"I love you so much," her heart swelled with her admission and right after the freight train that was her orgasm came whipping past her. Her vaginal muscles clamped down on his dick with wavelike contraction that flowed through her whole body. Her cries continued until her orgasm ripped through her body leaving her huffing and puffing on his chest. She had felt her orgasm everywhere, all the way from her nipples he was gently pulling on to the tips of her toes. In the aftermath of said orgasm, there was a wet mess between their thighs, her body hot and sweaty from her activity, and she had never felt better. Her head was cloudy with love and lust while her muscles were the most relaxed they had been ever.

Placing her chin on her arm she looked down at her lover boy. "A girl could get used to this," a big grin spreading on her lips. They would have to figure out a better plan because Koriand'r was a loud and enthusiastic lover and this wouldn't work once people were back from vacation. Maybe they would have to move it to the Tower?

“I love you so much too, Kori,” Diego groaned out in pleasure. When she climaxed, so would he. Feeling her hot wet silky folds squeeze him for his seed broke him and he relented. He came hard, harder than any other time he pleasures himself and filled her hot needy womb with what she desired. It was as if he entire body became lit in flames her in something even more so.

He flowed in delight, his head spinning from the euphoria of love and lust, yet all his attention was on his wonderful love. Seeing her there with her content and sultry smile made him feel happy. He leaned up a bit to wrap his arms around her and bring her down over to him, so she was resting on him. He loved having her near him, all while he stroked her hair.

“We need to this more,” he said, though he also enjoyed the quiet serene nature of her being with him.

Fully intending to show him how much she enjoyed herself Kori leaned up to claim his lips, her still hard nipples brushing against his chest as she did so. Seemed like no matter how much attention Diego gave them they seemed to have a mind of their own. She rubbed them back and forth on his chest, her vaginal muscles clenching his soft member. She was and insatiable creature and now that she had a taste of Diego, she felt like she was going to be addicted to his body.

She kissed him deeply her hand cupping his face lovingly. "Thank you for being my first, and hopefully my only. I was waiting for the right person, and I'm glad it was you. You are such a special human being. It's almost as if you were made for me," she looked him in the eyes as she spoke. Her green eyes searching for a reaction as she spoke her truth.

The gentle kiss between the two set the scene to relax though Diego still savored the heat from Kori’s body. He could not help but go and tease her a bit of pinching her erect nipple. His legs were entangled with here and he was still recovering from the intense sexual high they are on.

Cupping her face in return, when they parted from the kiss, he gazed at her amorously. Likewise, you are my first and only. I am happy I met you and you’re a wonderful person, Kori,” he said to her as he snuggles her under the covers. His own expression mirrored hers, they found what they were looking for.

Back
Top Bottom