Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stars and Magic: A Teen Titans RP (MysteriousD & Ms.Goody2shoez94)

Diego probably saw her in the air, before Kori came close. She wasn't try to be stealthy, there was no need. The people of the city had gotten quite used to the sight of single or groups of heroes flying through the sky.

She landed next to him and ran into his arms. "Hello, how are you today? I had talked to my friends about you and they're excited about meeting you in the future. Actually, Robin said that had heard about you. He's the only one who kind of stays up into the news. He's gonna be moving soon for college and he wants to make sure that Jump City stays safe even once he leaves," she was rambling as she had the tendency to do on occasion.

"What is the plan for today, are we flying, are we riding in your car? There's a possibility that we won't even find anything worth looking further into".

Diego's face lit up and he beamed when he saw Starfire arrive. He hugged her when she ran into his arms and twirled her around. He could not believe that just yesterday he got to meet Starfire and now he was greeting her as if they were lifelong friends. He did not understand how or why, but they just seemed to click. However, he also knew he would need to devote alot of time and understanding to truly get to know her. Koriand'r... Starfire...

"I'm doing all right," Diego answered her question before listening to her explain. Much like him, she rambled, but he found it endearing. He knew it could be difficult at times, but he needed to show her the same level of understanding. "Oh wow, really? I wonder if this is because Batman heard of Doctor Occult," Diego commented in surprise. Granted, he did hear from the good doctor that Batman and Zatanna were good friends and given how they were both detectives, it was likely that's how Batman kept in the know. Plus, Batman was in many ways the modernization of the classic "men of mystery" that compromised the first generation of superheroes, mainly those without superpowers.

"Robin heading out back. Wow, guess we're all growing up," Diego noted to her with a smile. "I'd actually like to go flying. I know you wouldn't drop me and or let something happen to me. I trust you," Diego told her. He had been debating this for awhile, but he needed to do this.

More squeals erupted from Koriand'r. She was surprised that he would even let her do this, he had seemed pretty fearful of it before but she wasn't going to back of now that he said they could. There's several ways we can do this. We can do a fireman's carry, I can sling you over my back, or it could be like a piggy back ride. She wasn't sure which one would be the most comfortable for him. She knew slinging him over her back would not be the most romantic, she just didn't know what to do.

"I know the best way to do it," they were already pretty close to a parking garage, so she led him the rest of the way there and ran up the stairs. She never let go of his hands the whole way there. " We should start by kind of hovering so that you can gain some trust from me and then when you're ready we can take off."

Kori's smile and her squeals of delight is all the evidence Diego needed to reassure himself. Yes he might be afraid of heights, but he has complete and total trust in her. Besides, being able to be in her arms for such a period of time was also a pretty good plus. He began thinking on what could be some ideas to try and do so. "Maybe something like a piggy back ride at first to provide more stability," Diego suggested as he led Starfire upstairs through the parking garage. It did not take that long and soon, they were on the top floor.

He felt her hands in his and he could not hide the grin nor the blush on his face.

He grabbed onto Starfire and nodded. He trusted her and smile. "All right, we'll start with hovering then, clasping his hands into hers.

First Kori Moved her hair out of the way. Her long red hair was always down, but she didn't want it to smother him.She bent over enough that he could just hop right on, she pulled his arms tight around her neck. "You're okay to hold on tight, you won't hurt me at all.," slightly jumped so that they were hovering slightly above the pavement. She moved on the slower side not wanting to shock him too much.

When she felt that he relaxed she hovered over the edge of the structure before jetting off a little higher. They were maybe 7 or 8 stories up, not nearly high enough for her, but what she hoped was a comfortable level for him. After a few minutes she started to gradually started to ride higher and higher. "How are you doing back there?"

Diego smiled and hopped on her nack, holding onto her tightly. "You have nice hair," he could not help but comment with a smile on his face. Holding tightly, he saw Starfire begin lifting them up. He did know if it was because of how far they were up or because she trusted her, but he was comfortable. Granted, he was still nervous, namely because while he was not as chubby as he used to be, he was not all that muscular and could not hold onto her as forever.

"I'm actually doing all right. I think I get it. I was scared of riding on airplanes and such because I feel like I have no control. Like I'm contained and not bounded. But here with you... I feel more secure because it's you. Though we should probably try other ideas like you hanging on to me since you have a stronger grip than me," Diego told her with a smile. That and his fer of flights was only when with like hundreds of feet. He did not get vertigo or anyting, but it took alot more height to make him uneasy.

"I hope you're ready for some real fun," Kori's smile grew broad as she sped up a little faster. She sped up even a little faster. "Hold on real tight friend," right before she stared to do dome loops and twirls. She was full of laughter and kept a firm grip on his arms. She kept fling around till they were at a park at the top of the hill that she liked to go to. Right before she got close to landing she switched her grip from his arms to his legs so that she could come to a slow walk.

She let him down so that he could have a break." I wanted to come down after all my loopty loops, because I wasn't sure how you would react".

Diego saw Starfire’s smile grew and he hold on a bit tighter, a little nervous yet also excited at what was coming for them. She began flying faster, doing loops and twirls. He felt her arms around him. He felt safe, protected.

Initially letting out a scream of shock, he began laughing in surprise and mirth. This was a new level of excitement and rush he felt. With her at his side, he felt like he could do anything!

“That was amazing! I guess you really love to fly?” Diego asked her with a smile, looking like he was on a roller coaster. He was still calming down from the exciting rush, but it was definitely a load of fun! “You like the lark?” He asked her as he gathered his bearings ar where they were.

" I love coming here. If you look one way you have the most beautiful view of the ocean, and then if you turn around and look the other way you have the most perfect view of the perfect view of the ocean. Its one of my favorite place and I thought I would share it with you," they kept walking until they came to a tree with ample shade. She sat down to enjoy the breeze that was flowing through. She let her hair hang down her back so that it would just flow behind her, it was her favorite feeling besides someone actually playing her hair.

" I thought you would really enjoy this place, because you don't seem like the type into the hustle and bustle of the city. I just love coming up here and watching everything. It is the most perfect place to relax and eat lunch. We'll have too come back another day.

“Oh wow, it’s very beautiful the view, Kori,” Diego looked at the sight. It was certainly quite nice to say the least and it was one of the reasons why he ended up moving over to Jump City in the first place. The scenery was utterly magnificent.

“Yeah, we can have pizza or something else to enjoy here,” Diego told her with a smile as he sat next to her, enjoying the view. “I do actually like the city a fair bit. My dad and mom grew up in Mexico City all their life,” Diego told her, giving her background on him. “How were you parents like?” He asked her. “If it’s all right for me to ask that,” he added , hoping he did not offend her or touch a nerve.

"They were a lot like me, sweet and kind people who loved giving their time to others. The Tamaraneans were always such peaceful people, but my parents are no longer alive. The only family have left are my siblings. My home planet, Tamaran, was destroyed in a war. My parents were able to get my siblings and I to safety, but then they went back to try and gave our home and they were killed in the process. I miss them very much, but I try not to dwell on it," she looked out for a moment but tears were starting to pool in her eyes.

"My siblings and I get a long great. There was a period of time when Blackfire and I had trouble, but she grew out go it and get a long a lot better now. What was it like for you growing up, hopefully not as dramatic as things were for me".

Diego's hand went to squeeze Kori's hand when she was speaking about her tragedy on losing her parents. He was very surprised to hear that her own homeworld was very destroyed. He could not even fanthom what that even would be like. However, he took a deep breath and then he leaned in to give Starfire a much-needed hug. "It's okay to miss them. I'm here for you," he said to her, holding onto Starfire tight and letting her cry if she needed to.

Once she got what she needed to out of her system, he smiled at her. "I'm happy to hear you and your sister are doing alot better," Diego added with a smile, still huging her with a smile. "My childhood was not much special. I did not have a lot of friends. My brother and I had trouble getting along at first, but now we are on alot better," he added.

Cry she did. It was not the same emotional hysterical cry that she would have broken out into year ago but it definitely still did hurt. She laid her weight into him as she cried, her arms looped around his middle. Sometimes she just need a good cry, everyone did it was something that she thought was a healthy outlet.

"I think that all sibling have a small amount of tension between each other. There's a little bit of a time period where they feel like they're in competition when each other. In reality they're the one person who is biologically programmed to be your bestfriend. So, I'm glad that things worked out with you and your brother".

It was a good time for them to lean against the tree and enjoy the shade and the breeze. "I wish that life could always be this good. No troubles, no worries, no crimes, that would be a perfect world".

Diego let Starfire cry, his mind trying to process everything. Given how she said her world is gone, but not her people, it was likely they found a new home, but still... it definitely seemed to be an extensive heavy matter.

He did smile at her comment about his brother. “Yeah, you’re right. Though he’d be surprised by what I’m doing. He’d never picture me being the type to be this active. I’d always staying indoors and reading or something” he said with a smile, huffing Star some more.

Diego leaned against the tree and against Kori. “We Can Probably achieve that, If we keep working at it, but still have to live our life,” he said with a smile as he scooted over closer to her, enjoying being in her presence. How things has changed so much, but he wanted to be with her.

"Why are you so wise," she tucked her head underneath his rubbing her skin on his own."Sometimes I'm just emotional and I have a hard time thinking rationally, but at least you don't make me feel bad about it. Sometimes people do. They just don't get me. I can't tell you how good it feels to be understood," she was happy in heart, here with him.

She wanted to say how good it felt to be in his arms, but she wasn't sure if it was too soon to say. Being that they just met she didn't want to run him off scared. She was developing deep deep feeling for him. She hoped that he was feeling the same way, she had a small sense that he did. The way he held her while she cried. The fact that he still continued to hold her once she stopped. Not to mention that he was able to open up about his own struggles with his brother.

She decided to test the waters a little moving closer so that she was in his lap looking up at him. She practically crawled inton his lap settling her bottom on his crossed legs, one arm was still hooked around his middle, the other laying in her lap, her hair was hanging over their shoulders, and her legs dangling. She settled in wondering what his response would be to get brazen action.

"I'm not that wise. I'm just too stubborn to quit and I always been open wth my emotions. It's part of my culture," Diego said, still embracing Starfire. He listened to how she mentioned it could be hard trying to be rational. He understood that; heck, he had to talk to himself to remain calm long enough to do what had to be done. However, Kori was not judgmental. She also understood him, being open with the emotions.

Sure, he had problems communicating them at times, but he still tried.

Diego was a little surprised by how Starfirei moved herself so she was in his lap. Feeling her sit on him and feeling her embrace. Seeing her wonderful self just made him happy. Diego just brought her closer to her, leaning on the tree so she can lean on him.

"You're amazing as well. There aren't alot of people I can be emotionally open with outside of my family, Kori," Diego told her with a smile. He long past seeing her as just a superheroine, but also enjoying getting to know her as a person.

"What are we doing," she asked from below. She didn't want to look him in the eyes a little scared of the chance there would be rejection in his eyes. He had not said anything when she moved into his lap and she wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. She had to know what he was thinking, because her mind was moving a million miles a second. Diego just had this way of prying her open without really applying any pressure.

Taking a deep breath she sat up do that she was facing him. "The truth is that I'm falling for you fast, and it's a little scary. I've really only end in one relationship and though that ended in friendship what if our didn't. Then there's the fact that we just met and that this could all be too fast, but I've never felt this strongly about anyone, ever. This connection is just so strong," she rested her hand over his heart.

She wasn't sure if she was caught up in the emotions from her crying earlier, but she could feel her heart swelling in her chest. She was terrified of him feeling differently .

"Cuddling?" Diego asked her, initially a bit surprised by her question. If Kori looked into Diego's eyes, she would see acceptance, happiness and a bit of shyness. His arms wrapped around Starfire tighter. While he did crush hard on her, the crush was now becoming something far more. Something far more intimate and passionate.

"The same. I'm falling for you fast as well. I never felt like this before. Liking someone this much and wanting to be with them," Diego confessed back to her as well, his hand going over to ehrs and he was smiling at her. He did not know if it was because of their open emotions, their need for someone to understand and be there for them or some other factor, but he was already quite close to her and growing closer still.

"I want to know you so much, Kori. Your likes, dislikes, all about Tamarean culture... I want to teach you about Mexican culture and I just want to know all of you and share my emotions with you," he said to her, hugging her close. "I'm surprised. No one has ever liked me that way. I'm not much of a looker like your friends are for example," he teased himself a bit.

Like any other sphere of commrades, gossip and drama tended to spread pretty easily and it made her worried that he had known of her past with Robin. They had tried to keep it underwraps but they had failed at hiding it from the other members of TT, what if they failed to hide it from people outside. Noticing the lightness in his voice and the happiness in his face she let the wordiness drop from her. They were happy now and there was no need to bring up the past unless he asked. Right not Kori only needed to be focused on what would happen between the two of them and this instant connection they seemed to have.

Taking an even bigger chance than the last one, she seemed to be taking a lot of risk today, she leaned in to place a soft kiss on his lips. Nothing too aggressive, but enough pressure where Diego wouldn't question whether it was on accident or not. The kiss felt right, it felt amazing. She felt herself smiling against his lips. " I'm sorry I just couldn't help myself".

Diego was not sure what he was expecting. Hell, he was not expecting their friendship to evolve into something like this, especially so quickly. Yet, there was already such a solid connection forming. Their emotions seemed to sync with one another and he wanted to help her. To help her call Earth her home and really cement herself here. However, none of that prepared him for what was happening.

She kissed him. The heroine that he nursed a massive crush on for the past few years and who he was now friends with kissed him. His heart was beating faster and his face became red. Yet he broke into the biggest smile ever. He then went to kiss her back once more, his own smile now on hers.

"Neither can I. You really are a wonderful person, Kori," Diego told her with a smile, his hands going to clasp hers.

She was going to go in for another kiss when her phone started to ring. There's lips had maybe two millimeters of space between them, and though it was tempting to ignore the phone call. She saw that Beast Boy was video chatting her. She answered and didn't think anything of including Diego in the screen. He was dressed as Occult.

"We're ordering Chinese, when are you gonna be home?"

"You knew I was gonna be spending time with Die- Occult. We'll probably eat out you don't need to order me anything. Wait I take it back order me some wontons. Oooh and the chicken with the green beans. Thanks I love you friend," she wanted to go get rid of the distraction

"Nice to meet you Occult. Star couldn't stop talking about you last night. It was all,' hes so amazing and kind and cute and,'" his imitation of Star was terrible, but that didn't stop him from trying. It made the other three laugh in the background. Raven was practically cackling taking joy in the pain others felt from embarrassment.

"I think it's time for you guys to go," she quickly turned them off. They had purposely done that to see who she was with, they didn't really need to talk to her at all. She could feel the heat in her face.

Diego was going for another kiss toward Starfire before they were interrupted by her communicator going off. He straightened a bit, wondering if it was initially an emergency. However, it turned out that they were just going to check up on her.

“Nice to meet you too, Beast Boy!” Diego told her, wanting to leave a good first impression on them. “And everyone else as well!” He said, though he then saw they were teasing Starfire. Well, that would not do.

“Glad everyone’s having a fun time though i didn’t think Raven would be the giggling type. Is it because the rumors of her and Beast Boy being an item are true?” Occult could not help but counted, his smile becoming a bit roguish and managing to leave the two aforementioned bright red. Cyborg meanwhile kept laughing and Robin raised an eyebrow with a smirk.

“Your friends seem nice,” Diego said to Kori before he went to kiss her once more after they were interrupted.

"Beast Boy has kind of a crush on her, but Raven isn't very intuned to her feeling and being lovey dovey. They'll figure it out, because Beast isnt one to back down because a challenge seems a little difficult," she confessed to him. She wasn't the person to tell if you wanted a secret kept. She had no problem voicing her opinion on things even without prompting.

"Now where were we," she settled back into the kiss her arms wrapping around his neck, bringing her chest closer to his. As she deapened the kiss she reach up to thread her fingers through the back of his hair. She didn't want to let him go she just wanted to absorb all of his affection and attention. Eventually she needed a break and rested her forehead on his.

"Your lips are amazing," she only have him a quick peck after her words.

“Well, Raven will need to face that. I don’t know much about her, but I get the feeling dodging your emotions is not the best way of handling them,” Diego responded to her with a smile. His smile became more sultry s he dove back into the kiss with Starfire. As he deepened the kid with her, he could feel her long tongue wrap round his and caress it. He loved being with her.

“Everything about you is amazing,” Diego told her with a loving smile as he snuggled her close to him. “Should we continue elsewhere?” He asked her with a grin.

She gave him one last peck before reluctantly climbing out of his lap. "Where will we go? If we go back to the tower we will have no alone time, there is no way to sneak in without passing by all of them lounging in the living room. The building is the most secure place she had ever been in,".

When they figured it out, she let him hop on her back and she blasted off. She held a firm grip on his arms and she had no qualms about her speed or her turns.

Back
Top Bottom