Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

Nana flinched slightly at the word. Personal bitch? So he was going to use her in that way? She had to close her eyes again and bite back the vomit that pooled in the back of her throat. “You’re fucking disgusting.” She muttered under her breath.

"I get that a lot. It's more a compliment now." Motochika said. Nobu made a noise and gave Nana a small dose of morphine to help with the pain as he carefully reset her hand.

Nana could feel herself relax as the morphine slowly set in, eyelids heavy as it finally hit her just how tired she really was. How many days had she been awake now? She couldn’t remember, only that she had been awake ever since she had been kidnapped.

Nobu gave a soft noise, "She's gonna need surgery. You busted her hand really good."
"Goddammit..." Motochika muttered, "Fine, do what you gotta do. Find me when you're done." He said and left.

“What’s going to happen to me?” Nana asked quietly after Motochika had left the room, eyes fixated on the wall.

Not really.
“I wouldn’t have asked if I didn’t..” She said, turning her head to look at him. “Am I going to die here..?”

She didn’t understand what he meant, was he going to harvest her organs or something? Was he some sort of cannibal? “Use me for food..?” He could see her becoming more groggy the longer the morphine spent time in her system. “And what if I’m not lucky..?”

"If you're unlucky, he'll be bored by the end of the month and just kill you." He said gently before laying her down and getting a small table for her hand.

Nana didn’t respond, just stared up at the ceiling with a blank look on her face. Of course she realized she would die, she just didn’t think it would be so soon. She closed her eyes, too tired now to keep them open, slowly slipping into unconsciousness.

It would be quite some time of waiting before Motochika was notified that Nana’s hand had been patched up, and she was resting in the infirmary until the anesthesia wore off.

Motochika came in and saw her whole hand was casted. "How long until she can use it again?"
"Uh...a month? Maybe two? You broke her hand to a near mush, Motochika-sama." He answered. Motochika huffed.
"Fine. Call me when she's up." He said and stormed out.

Nana would get some much needed rest for the next couple of hours, waking slowly and looking around before sitting up. Had it all been a dream? She looked down at her hand in a cast and frowned, knowing it hadn’t in fact been a dream.

Nana felt herself for any other wounds she didn’t have before falling asleep, but found none. “Yes.” She said quietly. What would be her best bet for staying alive longer than a month? Continue to fight? Obey her captor?

Nobu nodded and moved to his larger than average mini fridge and pulled out a bento with homemade onigiri with pickled plum, cucumbers and carrots and fried tofu. "Here. I have plenty more where that came from."

“Thanks.” She took the food and ate quietly, glancing at the doctor a few times as she ate. He wasn’t very big, and she didn’t see any guns or tasers, would it be possible for her to subdue him and try to escape? She picked up some pickled vegetables with her chopsticks. She could probably use those to either take out an eye or even stab him in the neck with them, but she didn’t know how close Motochika was, and if he would hear them fighting.

“It’s fine.” She said, a little stiffly, but seeing the situation she was in, he understood. “Thank you.” She ate in silence for a moment or two longer, then spoke again. “Should my fingertips look like this still?” She asked, moving her hand a bit to motion she meant her hurt arm.

When he moved closer to see her hand, he heard her. “I’m sorry.” She stabbed the chopstick in her hand hard through his neck, using enough force to pierce his throat and jam it through to the other side, then she tackled him to the ground. She didn’t give him any time to recover, quickly scrambling to her feet and running for the door. She quickly and quietly left the infirmary and ran up the stairs, following the path she remember to the front door, ignoring that the front of her clothes were splattered with blood.

"And just where do you think yer goin', huh?" Motochika's voice rang out. He stood at the top of the stairs, watching her with his only good eye.

Nana didn’t slow down when she heard his voice, quite to opposite in fact. She pushed her run into a sprint and when she reached the front door, she threw it wide open.

Back
Top Bottom