Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

She stumbled and fell to the floor, staying there for a moment before turning her head and spitting on his boot. Her eyes still held fear, but she had twisted her expression into one of rage. “Go fuck yourself.” She said, almost numbly.

Amaya had nearly finished preparations to send Akihime off, having her clothes packed as well as her study materials, now she was just finishing up the schedule she had to stick to.

He stared down at her before he slowly began to laugh, which turned uproarious.
"My, you have some spunk." He said once he calmed down.

"Woman." It was Mitsunari, he had come out of his room, "Get in here."

His sudden laughter unsettled everyone, even his own men, no one daring to say or do anything at all, so they all just stood by and watched.
The woman was equally as startled, but only grew angrier when he spoke. She was spunky? She had been abducted and piled into a cargo container for hours, and he found this whole situation cute or some shit?
“Drop dead... Drop dead you piece of shit!” She kicked out at his ankles, too angry to try and be level headed, head still reeling from being struck with a gun.

Amaya stopped in the hallway, looking over at Mitsunari with a small frown. “I have to give these papers to Yoshitsugu-sama regarding Akihime-sama, can this wait?”

“Aye, Aniki.” The man at the front of the line nodded, taking her by the arm when she came up to the front.
“Strip down, put your clothes and shoes in the trash.”
He ordered as he readied some sort of large looking piercing gun. Her heart sank into her stomach and she glanced back at everyone around her, all of the men with guns, the other captives, and Motochika. Some of the captives took pity and looked away with a frown, as if to give her privacy, but she felt dozens of eyes still on her.
“Now.”
She hesitated before complying, starting with her shoes and socks, then stripping off her shirt and pants, putting them in the trash can like she had been ordered and standing with her arms crossed over her chest.
“All of it.”
The man seemed irritated at this point, loading a flat piece of metal with numbers on it into the machine, just then dawning on her what it was. It was a cattle tagging gun. She felt her legs jerk slightly as her body screamed at her to run, but her feet were frozen to the spot. Her face burned hot as she reached behind her to unhook her bra and pull off her underwear, tossing them both into the trash as well before quickly covering her chest with her hands.

She heard Motochika chuckle again as she was hosed off and scrubbed down with rough brushes. He couldn't wait to break her.

Mitsunari scowled lightly. "Fine. Hurry up." Hr said and retreated back into his room.

Nana did her best to avoid looking at anyone, keeping herself covered the best she cough as her skin was scrubbed nearly raw with freezing hose water. Afterword she was given new clothes to wear, which looked like they were just green hospital scrubs, and after she had put her clothes on, still dripping wet, she had her ear tagged. She screamed in pain as the cartilage shell of her ear was tagged, feeling warm blood trickle from the tender wound. She was then brought back before Motochika, half soaked and miserable. “Do you want her sorted with the other women, Aniki?”

Amaya had her suspicions on what he likely wanted, making a soft noise and heading to Yoshitsugu to give him the schedule Akihime would follow on her trip away. She knocked softly on the door before entering, closing the door behind her and standing in wait or instruction. She still wore the blazer and black pencil skirt from the night before, and she already knew her clothes would more than likely need to be thrown away.

The man gave a nod. “What shall you have me do with her for now?” He asked.
Nana scowled deeply, feeling her heart pounding hard in her chest. She had no idea how she had come to be apart of human trafficking, but she was now going to be this awful mans personal toy. It made her want to cry, to throw up, knowing he was more than likely going to force himself onto her or worse.

“I have the paperwork for Akihime-sama’s schedule.” She said, moving to the desk and holding out the papers for him to take. “I hope you’ll find these acceptable.”

"Just set her aside for now. Keep an eye on her til I'm ready to leave. I want to make sure there isn't any riffraff." Motochika replied.

Yoshitsugu took them and looked them over before giving a nod and handing them back.
"Yes, these are satisfactory. Thank you, Amaya."

“Aye sir.” He nodded and took Nana off to another part in the warehouse, taking her to one of the empty cargo crates and locking her inside on her own.

Amaya bowed to him, then turned to leave. “I’ll let Akihime-sama know she can leave when ready.” She said, then left the room. She left the itinerary with a servant to give to Akihime, returning to Mitsunari as he had ordered. “Mitsunari-sama?” She knocked gently on the door, a faint frown on her face.

Motochika was standing around making sure none of the other girls tried to make a break for it, but after the show they had just witnessed with Nana, he didn't think they would try to stray far or cause trouble.
"Let me know when they're ready for orders to be made." He said before turning to go retrieve his new girl.

The door opened and Mitsunari let her in. He seemed tense. Like almost angrily so.
"How does Gyobu look to you? Well enough?" He asked. He wasn't one for small talk, usually.

He had been told of where she was locked away, and as he approached the cargo container, it was deathly silent from within.

Amaya was a bit taken aback but nodded. “He seems well, still drinking all of his blood and doing his daily transfusions as well.” It wasn’t like Mitsunari to ask her about anything other than something he had ordered of her.

He moved and knocked on the cargo door, "Oi! You couldn't have died that quickly in there."

He gave a nod and shut the door. "Blouse. Off." He said. Ah, that's what he wanted.

He could still smell that she was alive, head her heart beating, but she didn’t answer. Had she passed out from shock of the situation? It had happened before, so it wouldn’t have been too odd.

Amaya frowned softly, silently obeying as she unbuttoned her blazer and carefully removed it before working on the buttons of her blouse. The skin under her shirt was marred with old wounds and bites, across her chest and stomach, down her sides, and even a few on her back. She left her bra and skirt on, standing still so he could just do as he wanted and get it over quickly.

He huffed and unlocked the door, "I'm going to count to three and then I'm opening this door and coming in there." He said, "One..."

Mitsunari moved and bit roughly into the flesh above her breast, drinking in her blood deeply and holding her wrists tight to keep her in place.

Nothing, not even the faint sound of shifting fabric from inside, it was entirely still inside, what was she playing at?

Amaya grunted in pain and clenched her fists, body tense as he fed from her. He had bit so deeply, she was sure his teeth touched her ribs, but she only allowed him to drink his fill, keeping her eyes fixed on the far wall.

"Two..." He called louder. It wasn't like she could do anything to hurt him anyway. He was far superior to her.

After a moment or two, he pulled away and wiped his mouth, "You can go." He stated.

She still didn’t crack, didn’t call out that she would come out, nothing. He knew she had to be scared, but she also seemed to be unpredictable, which kept him guessing as to what she was going to do once she came out of the cargo crate.

The bite on her chest didn’t close, simply losing blood from the punctures that his teeth left in her flesh. She gave a brief nod before moving to redress, even though she stained her blouse when she put it back on. Once she had finished, she left to clean herself and try to salvage her shirt.

"Three." He pulled the cargo door open easily and peered into the darkness, looking for her silhouette.

"Amaya?" Akihime peeked out of her room, frowning. She could smell the blood, "Did he attack you again...?"

As soon as he opened the door and peered in, he was met with a fist to the face. She sucked in a breath when she punched him hard, staggering back and holding her hand, her wrist sore.

Amaya stopped to look at Akihime, shaking her head. “I’m fine; anyway, I’ve gotten your fathers approval on your journey to the countryside manor, so you may leave at your leisure.”

Motochika made a disapproving noise before he grabbed her hand and crushed it, feeling the bones pop and break, "Nice try, I'll give you that."

She nodded, "Arigatou...please be careful while I'm away." She requested gently.

She let out a horrid scream, one worse than when she had been tagged. She sunk to her knees right there in front of him, trying to yank her now crushed hand out of his massive one and away from him. A few of his men came running to make sure everything was alright, and upon seeing Motochika was dealing with things, they left again.
He could hear her sobbing quietly through clenched teeth in pain, shoulders shaking hard as the color slowly drained from her face. The pain was unreal, making her vision blurry and she tasted bile in the back of her throat.

“Thank you for your concern, may your trip be pleasant.” She bowed to her before retiring to her own room, her demeanor changing and she seemed to deflate a bit.

"Guess you'll think twice before doing that again, eh?" He asked, hands on his hips, "I'll have it looked at if you apologize."

"Ama..." She moved out quickly and headed toward her room, "I didn't mean to seem cold...are you sure you're alright? Do you need help...?"

She rocked herself slightly, cradling her quickly swelling hand in her lap, hunched over as she fought tears. “F-Fuck you..!” She barely managed out, glaring up at him.

Amaya was already peeling off her bloodied shirt, moving to the small bathroom that connected to her bedroom. “No, I’m alright, it’s nothing that needs to be worried about.”

Back
Top Bottom