Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

“No, no!” She quickly blurted out, looking back up at him. “It is not that I do not like you, I have just... never... Really been proposed to..” She admitted. “It is more terrifying than I thought.”

"It was a really half assed proposal, if i'm honest." He smiled softly, "If I invite you over with the pretense of "testing how good a wife you'll be"," He used air quotes for that, "Your dad can't make a fuss."

She looked a bit surprised, and quite a bit shocked, a glint of mischief in her eyes. “You can do that..?” She asked in a hushed tone, almost sounding excited at the concept. “And you will promise to teach me how to use a telephone like yours?”

“I could never accept such an extravagant gift..!” She bowed her head a bit. “Plus, my father would never allow it... He does not even know of my telephone now.”

Megohime smiled back up at him, nodding. “I promise to not lose it.” She agreed.
The night went on rather well, and many marriage proposals were made and many accepted, and by early morning, everyone was leaving for home before the sun could rise.

"I'll see you around, ok?" Masamune said gently as he bid Megohime farewell, "I'll take you with me to pick out your new phone." He whispered.

Masamune would see the same excited twinkle in her deep red eyes, Megohime giving a small nod before bowing to him. She bid him a farewell and quickly headed out to her waiting car, getting into the backseat, and disappearing behind the car door.

Masamune smiled softly and went to head back inside, stopping when Akihime passed him to leave with her father. She looked devastated, she always did when she left these ceremonies.
"Don't you worry, Akihime, you'll find a husband soon." Yoshitsugu told her. She merely nodded as they moved to the car. She honestly just wanted to change and crawl into bed forever.

After Akihime and Yoshitsugu followed Mitsunari, who looked just as sour, only but for different reasons. He paid Masamune no mind either, not even glancing his way. Lastly was a woman with long white hair, dressed in simple black business attire. Her hair was groomed into a neat ponytail, and other than the black blazer and skirt, she wore tights and heels. Her skin was white, white as bone, and the same color as her hair, and her eyes were like two chips of crystal glass, hidden behind thick white eyelashes that followed Masamune momentarily before she looked away and continued her silence. There was no mistaking her for what she was: a lowblood, a mongrel, lower class; her ears made sure people knew of her status. They were long and sharply pointed, much like her fangs that were hidden behind red lipstick.

"And you, Mitsunari, did you find a suitable wife?" Yoshitsugu asked once they entered the car. Mitsunari snorted, staring out the window and keeping his gaze from his adoptive sister and her disgusting handmaid.
"No. The women are all disgusting." He stated. Yoshitsugu made a noise.
"A fair response." He replied.

Amaya was silent as she had been the entire night, keeping to herself as she went over a few things on her PDA. As well as being lead handmaiden to Akihime, she also helped Yoshitsugu with his day to day things. She really just did anything she was told, her main job being attentive to Akihime and what she needed, but when Akihime didn’t require her, Yoshitsugu used her to deal with the tasks he didn’t care to.

"Ama..." Akihime called gently, "Do you think I'll have time to go to the countryside this weekend...? Stay there a while...?" Yoshitsugu glanced at her from the corner of his eyes but said nothing.

Amaya could tell Yoshitsugu didn’t particularly like when Akihime ran off to the countryside manor, her daily studies usually always were neglected while there.
“If you brought your studies with you, I’m sure you’d have enough time for three or four days.” She said, still scrolling through the PDA, only stopping occasionally to type into it.

Akihime frowned but conceded, "Yes, Ama..." She muttered. She just wanted to see that sweet young farm boy when he worked the fields.

The rest of the ride was quiet and uncomfortable, like most car rides were when they were together, but once they arrived home, it was apparent they would all go their own ways as they usually did.

Akihime immediately moved to get off the God awful dress and make up and get in the bath. She could hardly breathe let alone be comfortable.

Amaya tucked away her PDA to head off and make preparations for Akihime’s journey to the countryside manor, needing to plan out her schedules and routines so she wouldn’t fall behind in her studies.

The shipping warehouse was huge, with blacked out windows and as far as the eye could see in the fairly lit building were large shipping crates, stacked halfway to the ceiling. A newly brought in shipping crate was being unloaded of its cargo, just another shipment of food, this time a few locally sourced products. The work was tedious, but easy for the most part, especially since most times, the food didn’t fight back.
“Keep moving!”
Quite a few of the men had guns either in hand or at their sides, shuffling off the human cattle from one container to the next.
There was a disturbance at the back of the line though, the sound of a struggle and one of the men yelling.
“‘said keep movin’!”
There was a solid thud followed by a cry of pain, a woman’s cry; she was the last one inside the carrier and refused to get out. She was still in her street clothes, only having recently been captured and shipped, so she had yet to be tagged and sanitized, and she wasn’t about to comply with such a thing. The man had smashed the butt of his gun into her face when she disobeyed, busting her nose and leaving a nasty gash over the bridge where it was surely broken.

"What's goin' on over here?" The sound of heavy boots made their way to the container and the men stood quickly at attention.
"Sir! One of them is resisting." One of the men answered. The man that came over was tall. Massive brute of a man with long wild white hair and an eyepatch over his left eye. He folded his arms over his chest.
"Get out." He ordered, "Or I'll come in there and drag you out."

There indeed was one human resisting, and her nose was gushing blood to boot. She was all the way in the back corner, hand over her nose with blood dripping through her fingers, and wild eyes locked onto him. She said nothing, only watching him with terrified eyes as she refused even then. She was a skinny little thing, with tangled black hair and dark eyes, surely she would fetch Motochika a fair price, so he at least had to make sure not to maim her.

The woman let out another cry of pain as he dragged her out by a fistful of her hair, and soon he could feel her clawing and hitting at his hand and arm, trying to break away from him even as he easily overpowered her. The rest of the human cattle watched in fear, all waiting in a group to be sanitized, tagged, and given new clothes.
“Let... go!” She finally spoke even trying to go so far as to try to bite down on his hand.

He threw her into the group line and trapped her between himself and the other cattle.
"If you try to run, I'll break your fucking legs."

Back
Top Bottom