Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

He shrugged and grabbed her by her wrist, "Alright, guess you don't need medical attention. Let's get going."

"Mm...alright. If you're sure. Tomorrow I'll braid your hair and make you a new flower crown before I go!" She said through the door, "I'll even bring new flowers for us to press!"

She yelped in pain when he yanked her up by the wrist of her broken hand, seeing white spots and tasting bile in the back of her throat. Nana stumbled after him, doing her best to keep up as tears of pain blinded her.

“Of course, I would love that, Akihime-sama..” Amaya said softly, glancing at the dozens of dozens of dried flowers she had decorating her room.

Motochika dragged her to his car and pushed her into the back with him before tapping for the driver to go.
"So, dog, you got a name?" He asked her, "You're rather clean for a street rat..."

"Ok! Good! Sleep well, Amaya!" She called before heading off back to her room.

The car was a large luxury vehicle, having a very roomy back seat for such a large man. Nana sat on the floor of the back seat away from him, still cradling her broken hand. She barely heard his question when he asked it. Would she be able to do anything for her hand? Would wrapping it up help it? No, her hand had been crushed by him, wrapping it up would only further push the broken bones out of place. She couldn’t move it at all, not even a twitch, of course, not that she wanted to.
She brought her attention back up to Motochika, looking at him through tears. “I’m not a fucking dog..” She managed out.

My name isn’t dog..!” She forced out through her teeth again, refusing to apologize, and refusing to accept her new pet name he had picked out for her.

She turned her head away, still in a great deal of pain. “Nana.” She said quietly, not looking back at him.

“Go fuck yourself, Motochika.” She muttered bitterly, keeping herself turned away from him in her little corner of the car.

“Twice.” She corrected firmly, turning her head to look him dead in the eye. “I’ve done it twice.”

She sneered and turned her head away in disgust. Why was she holding conversation with this man? What was he even planning to do with her? He had said he wanted her around, but what for? The different possibilities that came to mind weren’t pleasant ones.

Nana frowned down at her very swollen and very bruised hand, which throbbed with excruciating pain with every beat of her heart. “Sorry.” She managed to mumble out over her swallowed pride, deciding it best to treat her hand lest she wanted to render her hand completely lame.

Motochika pulled out his phone and dialled a number before putting it to his ear, "Nobu, get everything ready, you have a new girl coming in to be looked at."

She gave a glance over her shoulder, wondering if he was truly going to hold up his side of the deal just for an apology. She shook her head slightly, trying to shake the nausea as the adrenaline from her trying to attack Motochika started to wear off, ramping up the pain in her hand even more.

She didn’t answer, just rested her forehead against the car door and squeezed her eyes shut tight, feeling like her world was spinning, and she would be sick.

When the car stopped, they were at a rather swank looking estate house. Motochika climbed out and beckoned for Nana to follow, "C'mon, let's go get you fixed, aye?" She could faintly hear sea waves outside and smell the salty air.

Not wanting her other hand crushed, she obeyed, though a bit green looking as she climbed out of the car. The estate was one even nicer than the one she had lived in with her father as a child, but she didn’t put much thought into it, only followed Motochika inside.

He took her inside and down to what reminded her of a wine cellar, but it was converted into an infirmary. A young man, maybe a little younger than Motochika, looked over and smiled softly.
"Hello, you must be the new girl." He greeted, "My name is Nobu, but you probably already knew that. Come," he pat the examiner table gently, "take a seat and I'll do what I can."

Nana eyed him warily, but moved over after a moment of hesitation, sitting on the table and carefully extending her hand to him to show him her wound. Her hand at this point was a deep purple and red, swollen, and obviously badly broken.

"God, what happened?" Nobu asked worriedly.
"She punched me so I punished her." Motochika answered. Nobu frowned.
"You can't just do that, no one will buy her."
"No, she's my personal bitch, it's fine." Motochika said.

Back
Top Bottom