Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

How he got from the top of the stairs to outside the front door she didn't know. All she registered was that he was in front of her now.

Nana slammed into his chest, stumbling backwards before trying to run under his arm to escape outside, heart jackhammering in her chest.

He grabbed her by her shirt and threw her back inside and into the wall at the other end of the room. "And just how did you get passed Nobu?"

Nana hit the wall with enough force to knock the air from her lungs, making her gasp and struggle a bit to catch her breath as she crawled back onto her feet. The blood splattered across her shirt was fresh, and it wasn’t hers; looking for a new way out, Nana turned and ran down another corridor, holding her ribs as she went.

Nana cried out as she was slammed into the ground hard, feeling like her ribs had been badly bruised in the process, but she only tried to get up again.

He slammed his booted foot down on her back and pinned her there. "Beg me to forgive you. Go on. Give me a fucking excuse not to just kill you right here."

She wheezed when he pressed down on her back, forcing her back down onto the floor. “I-I...” She clenched her good fist and turned to beat on his leg, her face intense with a look of desperation and anger. “I’d rather die then beg a piece of shit like you!”

Blood splattered from her mouth and across the marble floor, a strangled noise coming from her as she slowly sunk to the ground, limp under his boot. He had stomped on her hard enough to break her ribs, which punctured her ruptured organs. Blood leaked steadily from her mouth as she lay on the ground, struggling to breathe, vision slowly going dark.

Nana only managed out a groan of pain, eyes dull as he dragged her back down the stairs, leaving smears of blood as they went.

"Nobu!"
"Y...Yes...!" It was hard for him to talk, his throat hadn't fully healed yet. Motochika dropped her onto his table amd pointed at her.
"Fix her, keep her drugged."
"You...g-got it...Motochi...chika...sama..."

Nana hit the table with a heavy thud, laying unmoving on the cold table and staring up at the ceiling. She hung partially off the table, now completely unable to draw in breath, vision blurring again as tears filled her eyes and she lost consciousness from the pain.

"Wh...what did you d...do...?" Nobu asked. Motochika scowled.
"Maybe broke her ribs. Almost her spine." He answered.
"J-Jesus..." Nobu coughed.
"Can you fix her?"
"I mean...I can probably fi...fix her spine..." He answered, "It will require a...a lot of sur...surgery."
"Do it." Motochika said and left the cellar.

Nana was in and out, blurry scenes flashing before her for mere moments, blackness swallowing her and keeping its hold on her firmly. She stayed in that blackness for what seemed like years, unable to move, blink, hardly even think. She felt things, slight pressures and faint pains, but she only saw blackness. Then it was bright, and she was staring up at a ceiling, one she didn’t recognize. She tried to swallow, only to find she had several tubes down her throat. She gagged and tried to pull whatever was down her throat out, only to find her hands cuffed to the sides of the bed she was in.

Nana gagged and struggled, tears forming in her eyes from the uncomfortable feeling of having a tube down her throat, starting to panic a bit and looking around to see what was going on around her.

She tried to speak, only to cough violently and gag, fighting the tube in her throat. What was going on? Had it been a dream, stabbing him in the neck? Why was she asleep again? Why was she restrained and hooked up to so much medical equipment?

"He broke your spine, but thankfully it wasn't severed. Any more pressure and it would have snapped clean in half." He told her, "You gotta keep the tube in, it's helping you breathe and eat right now."

She stared at his face, which went in and out of focus, then looked at his neck, not even a scar. Had things happened how she remembered them? Blurry and foggy memories of trying to run from Motochika, him appearing in front of her eyes in seconds... Then nothing.
Even so, she found it hard to be calm with tubes down her throat, if being uncomfortable- painful almost. She wanted to talk, to ask what was going on, how long had she been out.

She coughed and gagged even after the tube had been removed, but finally found relief. “Wha-What happened..?” She asked with a raspy voice.

"Like I said, he broke your back...I had to preform extensive surgery to keep you from becoming paralysed." He said before rubbing his neck, "No hard feelings, by the way..."

Back
Top Bottom