Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Clashing of the Royals (Lady Bloody Ava & Cylian997)

Lydia was beyond shocked, which in itself was a surprise to her since they already discussed spending their lives together. For a second she almost forgot to breathe. The sentiment was lovely, but the ring was far more than she could have imagined. "Yes, Julian. I want no one else but you." The lady with the blood of nobility running through her veins tossed her arms around his neck and ensnared her lover in a passionate kiss before he could even get the ring on her finger. The scent of him was maddening and she was more than in the mood to celebrate. "I can hardly wait, Julian. We don't need anything special. I just want to be yours forevermore." A wish whispered against his lips."

"Twenty minutes? That's all?" There was a faux pout to those painted lips but as the soft palm of her hand came to caress over the length trapped within the tight confines of his pants, she licked those very same lips. "My King is so merciful." Her Majesty repositioned herself and straddled her king. Long locks tossed over one shoulder as she licked the outer edge of her seemingly slumbering king's ear as the flesh as bathed in the heat of her breath. "I've never wanted to feel you in my mouth as badly as I do now." She sucked his earlobe into her mouth and grazed it between her teeth and continued to pepper a trail of nips and licks while hands unbuttoned that annoying shirt just enough that her hands to glide over that fit form of his and came to rest squarely on his throbbing erection. She cupped his balls through the black and green slacks before sliding her hand up his entire length.

With ease, she worked on the fastenings of his trousers, carefully avoiding the heat of his erection before his member sprung free from their confines. The straps upon her shoulders were easily untied and the top to the dress fell to her waist, revealing pert nipples and the reminders of their last encounter. Rather than position herself between his legs, she opted to position herself at his side and on all fours.

Using only her mouth she drew his balls into her mouth, first one, then releasing it in favor of the other. As much as she wanted it to make it last, Gabby knew she needed to give her husband the release he had been needing for the past few hours. Her lips languidly kissed his throbbing flesh from base to tip where she allowed her tongue to swirl around the tip just once before drawing it in between her lips. Again she drew the meaty head of his cock into her mouth, but this time she continued to slide down as much of his length as she was able to. Her tongue fluttered along his underside and drew a moan from the hungry woman with a seemingly endless appetite.

Julian wrapped his arms around her, his scent now being placed in her skin like a mark. As he slipped on the ring he took a moment to take Lydia to the mirror. The way the piece matched her natural features as a near perfect match. She handed her a matching band for him to put on. "I will keep it on but when I go to war I will have to keep it around my neck and near my heart. It will sadly ruin my grip and I will need that to stay alive. But we can make it official as soon as you want. I await for the day you will be officially Mrs. De La Rosa." He kissed her and pulled her into a tight embrace. Their hearts now only separated by flesh and bone.

-----

James was quiet but also quite busy as his eyes focused on her form. The wounds healed nicely which only made her skin pristine again. Her body was the feast he could never tire of enjoying. Rather or not it was because of their relationship or because of an actual growing attraction was a debate for another day. But as fingers moved across her form as his eyes and body hungered for only the way she could love him.

Once free from their cotton jail; his stiff cock greeted the world with his own unmatched energy. As her lips caressed his hungry cock, James brought his wife's wet sex to his face. He displayed a new kind of skill as they shared in each other's erotic flavor. His moans an obvious tell of his enjoyment.

"My queen, my patience is running a little thin. I want to fill you with my children already. " He professed but he continued to spread her lips open and lick through her wet, silken folds. He may be a hit nicer but he still was her bullheaded king and he still wanted to win.

There was a heat that seemed the fallow the trail of his touch. A moan of shock muffled by a mouthful of cock vibrated down his length as her lower half was maneuvered and her sex was sampled with gusto. Leave it to James to make it hard for a woman to even breath while providing him pleasure. She was forced to relinquish him at least once to ride out a rather lovely orgasm before speaking as he plowed her sex with attention. "Mmm... perhaps a bit of a sting could fuel my motivation." A slap to the ass and that powerful grip of his could really get her heart racing in a way that she couldn't deny. There was a sweet mix of rough love that she found herself craving. It wouldn't be a moment with James without a moment of pleasure and pain.
"Oh!" It was hard to focus and that talk of filling her with his children had her selfishly wanting to ride him until there was no doubt in his mind whose child she would be carrying. "My King... please...please..." The desperate pleas of a woman aching for the perfect fix while stroking that cock she loved so much.

The ring complimented both her and Julian. It was loving to hear that Julian would keep his ring with him at all times. "I would love to be Mrs. De La Rosa. Normally a Duke would not stand for his daughter to marry someone not of noble blood but since she was the fifth daughter out of seven, she doubt that her father would mind. "Come... I want to be your wife now and I want to celebrate our wedding night tonight. I will tell Her Highness about it tomorrow." There was the most unbelievable kiss pressed to those delicious lips. "Mmm... but then again I want you as you are so badly and right now." Wickedly sinful words whispered against his lips.

"Since you begged so sweetly of me my dear." He shifted over and pushed her to the ground. He pushed his index finger into her pussy and his thumb up her supple ass and tried to pinch them together. His free, dominant, hand swiftly spanking his wife. He purposely hit her hard enough where the guards knew what they were up to by they had no choice but to ignore it. "Does my naughty slut of a queen want me to do more?" He tried his best to make a pinching motion with his fingers inside of her to force pleasure up her spine. Paired with his hefty spanks, seeing her body tremble under him made him stiff all over again. "Who does this body belong too? Who?" He demanded an answer as he delivered another loud spank.

~~~

As their lips were pressed against each other, Julian stepped up and used his powerful hands to grab hold of her slender waist and pinned her against the wall. His passion for his future wife was undeniable as he pressed himself on top of her as he took off her clothing in a rush and he his. He stared at her form as he suddenly blushed for a moment. "To think... this is the body of my wife makes loving you all the more wholesome and intimate. It makes me want you more, to see your sweetness well as your belly grows. I want to see you with pride as you carry a union of our love inside of you." Julian seemed harder and thicker than normal, the sudden realization that she was going to be his wife made him all the more horny for his wife.

Her choice of the word 'merciful' to describe her King couldn't have rung more true for this particular moment. Finding herself upon her back and a finger buried in her sex and her ass and a swift slap to her ass and all subtly of their affair went out the window. A lengthy moan and a shuddered cry rang out in the open air of the garden leaving little to imagination as to what was going on. His fingers would be drenched in evidence of her arousal as she tried to continue to please her kings through waves of pleasure and the sweet pain inflicted by her lover. Gabriella managed to kiss her husband's cock clear to the base a few times before she relinquished his cock and panted through the pleasure. "Oh yes... King James.... please... give me more! I belong to you. Mind, body, and soul..." There was no shame to the moment. Rumors would spread, but what ill was their in hearing that a King and and his new Queen were making 'love' in the Royal Garden? It was only evidence of a lovely future and for the future of the kingdom.

Those arms were loosely draped about his shoulders and lips still occupied when her back was found pressed against the nearest wall. She couldn't have been more eager to get out of her clothes and have a taste of him. Those glorious blues looked her husband to be's face over. He was a hard man and a tender man. He was protection and affection in one handsome and exotic package. "If were are planning on having such a big family we had better get started, my love." Lydia was beyond elated. To be taken against a wall by the powerful man that was to be her husband had her sex aching to be filled with every massive inch of him in her tiny frame. "Julian, out of all the women that, no doubt, want me dead right now.... I am so happy that you chose me."

"Thats my priceless queen." James spoke to her as he laid on top of her and thrusted himself into her in one swift motion. Her wet sex was now his favorite among all of the women he has been around, just the way she always seemed so hot and ready was a turn on for him. But he was not tender at all, he pinned her down and quickly pounded his wife as rapidly as he could. He wanted to see her be made a mess off, to see her fucked silly was his current mission. His lips were busy devouring hers as his thrusts were rough and wild. The only thought in Jame's mind was to get his wife pregnant. That was what every single powerful thrust said with its message. "Tell me... mm... do you deserve more? Do you deserve my planned treatment tonight? Do you deserve my cum? Do you?" He pressed his hand down on her throat hard enough to only allow her enough space for either a simple nod, or a simple shake of her head.

~~~

"And if any woman were to try that, for you, I would kill them proudly. I would never allow harm to befall you, the only thing I will allow is for you to bear our family." Julian lifted Lydia against the wall as he showed a slightly more dominant side of him. It might not be unwanted as it was only a show of his passion for his wife. He easily turned her around and grabbed her by the waist. In his powerful grip, a woman of her ease was no more easier to carry than a bag of potatoes. He wanted to make sure to allow Lydia the chance to place her hands on the wall as he pushed his hard cock into his wife. He wanted to fill every inch of her with him and once he was fully thrusted inside of her, he pushed into her and used his arms to help bring her body up and down his cock. She was at his mercy, unable to do anything but have her husband fill her. "I feel like your body is going to make me cum... any moment already... you are always too much for me."

The reward was a greedy sex filled with her King's throbbing and marble hard member. The weight of her hands being pinned down coupled with the roughness of the pelvic thrusting had her feeding her King moan after sweet moan. Each powerful thrust sent the arched helm of his member slamming home into the entrance of her womb. When the kiss was broken and her powerful husband began speaking and his hand around her throat, a euphoria feeling raced through her body as her brain was slowly deprived of oxygen. All she could manage was a small nod. She deserved all of those things. She desired to be filled his seed, to feel the sting of flesh against flesh, and to carry his child. While she may not have been able to voice these things, those green eyes said it all.

Lydia was heated and was loving the more dominant side of Julian. His power translated so well with sex and while those blue eyes never left him, they were forced to close as she was speared upon his massive cock. He felt even bigger than before and she was happily helpless to accept every thrust he had to offer. Her head leaned back until it hit the wall as she was trying to keep breathing. Breasts bounced with each thrust of those powerful v cut hips, "Yes.... baby...." She moaned and only imaged the various ways that they could enjoy one another. "You are far too good to me Julian... oh God..." There was that telltale clutch that signaled the blonde bride to fall over the apex and into a climax that Julian pounded through without hesitation and filled the atmosphere with cries of passion

"At a girl... tonight, you we get an even better surprise..." He whispered to her as he pumped her again with his stiff cock. He tried to control his wildness with her as he let go of her throat and returned back to his thrusts. James' entire body tightened against the wild convulsing of his wife's body. To feel every inch of her twist and turn against him brought him only mere centimeters away from orgasming. He pressed his chest on top of her as in a single motion he pulled her onto his cock and pushed through. Inch by inch he wanted to give her. "My Queen!" Were the only words he was able to muster before his cock exploded inside of her. He almost felt his soul escape his body as he lost his strength on top of her. He only wore a little smile as he kissed her rather gently, his cock continued to spew bits into her.

~~~

Julian pressed himself onto her back and pushed her against the wall. Julian rammed his wife upwards into her delicate body, his desperate intentions obvious. Every thrust and every pump into her only said the same thing, "get pregnant". "Lydia... carry me forever... as much as I wish. Do not hesitate to accept everything I plan to offer you." He told her in the midst of wild grunts and moans. His cock was hungry for her tight expanse that grew to accept him more and more easily. As he felt his cock disappear into that tiny body, his hands were firmly gripped against her ass as she used it to anchor her not only against him but against the wall. "Lydia... accept all of it!" Julian released an explosive shot of his exotic seed, much more than normal as it almost dripped outside of her hungry sex and continued to shoot inside of her. He took him being his wife very seriously it seemed.

Gabriella knew that her husband was going to revel in how she was going to ache to have their private time tonight. The day of tender lovemaking had been missed and Gabriella was not upset at all. Clearly, the woman had a soft spot for her wicked King's rough ways. Air flooded her lungs as the hand was removed from her throat and genuine moan. Instinctively the woman's back tried to arch off of the ground but with her husband's body above her, she was left to writhe beneath his handsome visage. That green-eyed beauty's body was shaken to its very core and milked her King for his potent seed until all strength was drained from her. Even under his dead weight, she didn't want him to move. She didn't want to garden to open soon. For once the Queen was content to lay tranquil as stones with her King. "I can't wait for tonight..." Word whispered against her King's lips before she sighed, "but a King's job is never done."

Thrust after powerful thrust then her lover crashing into her loins. There was no better feeling than being one with Julian and her heart was racing with passion and excitement. "Julian...yes, baby....yes." The moment was near and her body was aching until the legendary knight of the kingdom drove home his weapon of choice and painted the walls of her womb with his powerful seed as the woman's lithe body milked every last drop. "Oh, Julian... I can not wait to have our first child. We must get married now, my love." Despite her insistent words, she was sure that there was little feeling left in her legs after that intense love session.

James' smile grew more and more sinister as their bodies separated from their sticky; hot union. He truly believed that seeing his wife in this broken state was where she was at her most beautiful. Her wracked face was always the prettiest: that cross between euphoric and fearful always got a rise out of him. But he soon had to be ushered away as their short lunch was done. "I am still hungry though. What a shame. And put on something green tonight, I want to to see your beauty pop for me." He hotly kissed her as he left her dress there and with a swift change he returned into is duties. He was admittedly more interested in tonight. James had a lovely game planned.

------

Julian panted like a wild animal as he let her down and pressed himself against her. His lips searched for hers desperately. "I hope they end up with their mother's grace. And you know what. We do. Before it gets to dark, I will get the father to marry us tonight. So that way you do not have to move as much. But I can no longer endure my life without you. And... you are quite strong of a woman. I got a little carried away with you, yet you endured like a champion. That is a good sign. But let's clean up and I will go get the father." He let her down as he surfed down her sides. The thought of her swollen belly only making him stiff again.

The very thought of what her husband may have had in store made her shiver with a familiar sense of excitement, arousal, and that all too welcomed fear. Just what tools did he had left in his arsenal. For once she was happy that her King played out fantasies on whores before she came along. There was probably no further guesswork on his part. Not too deep, the right pressure to apply, and just the perfect temperature to apply to their bedroom antics. Those green eyes looked up at James as he got himself put together and threw out a request for her attire tonight. It was easy enough. The kiss was a delicious parting gift. As he went about his day, Gabriella put her dress back on and fixed her hair before gathering her book and heading back up to their room to browse what she had to wear for the night. If there was nothing, she was more than ready to head to the market and find what they had to offer there. There was a lace lingerie with a green that matched her eyes.

Julian would make her laugh, though wearily when already picking characteristics out for their children. She was so excited to be getting married that same day. After both cleaned up, Lydia picked out another dress. It was rose gold in color and a gift from Gabriella for uprooting her life to follow at her side. It wasn't a wedding, dress but it looked beautiful enough for the occasion. Tonight's dinner couldn't have been a better choice. The lamb still warm and moist and would only get more tender with time in the stove. Blue eyes looked at the stunning ring that adorned her finger. The smile said it all. She was beyond happy.

James had grown a little more attached to the concept of having a wide than he thought. Or was it the sex? At this point James couldn't tell but things had been different but still rather similar. He was far too busy as he plotted out the night's festivities in the middle of an annoying group of meetings. He felt he had more important things to do, like his wife. The young king was forced to concentrate as he needed to get to work. But soon enough the time came and went. It seemed that it was decided that he would be going to Hammerhold in about two weeks. In that time the army should be set up for a premptive strike against Hammerhold. James made requests of preemptive aid to their allies to keep the country safe. Hammerhold might have been a powerful country but they had few allies. Rothenburg lived and died by their allies. So it was in their blood to get help.

But now was not the time for that. It was time for him to get his lovely wife. He took a lantern and went to look for her.

~~~~

Julian soon emerged in a lovely off white suit with the father behind them. Julian held onto her hands and under the setting sun, with all of the stars as witnesses. With the blessing of the father, their union was sealed with a kiss between the pair of them. Julian wrapped his arms around her as he pulled her into a warm embrace as his lips were locked with hers. The Father soon left as he promised to send the paper work in the morning for the new lovely couple. "I guess we have a whole lot of firsts to enjoy as Mr. and Mrs. De La Rosa, no?" But of course my lady should go first."

Gabriella tried to make herself productive for the rest of the day until the sun began to set. She retired for the day and left the library. Hands tired from writing letters to various allies back in her home kingdom in regards to food and the potential expansion of trade and their benefits to both countries. If her brother were to show up the woman would be ecstatic. It was nice to know that James was fine with meeting her brother, but then again it was the King of a newly allied kingdom so politically speaking it was common courtesy. Upon entering their room was wicked smile took prominence upon that lovely face at the thrill of the near future. Pins were pulled from those satiny black locks and an ivory comb and brush worked their magic to neatly pull all of those locks back into a high ponytail that just begged to be grabbed. The lovely dress was removed and the green and black lingerie slipped on. Every curved hugged by either lace or satin. To wait for her husband was silent torture itself. Instinctively the palm of a hand came to rest over her abdomen. It this rate they would be parents in no time and yet, it almost frightened her to think what kind of father James would be? An uncommonly kind one? An aloof father? Her mind wandered as she sat upon the edge of their comfortable bed and waited for her King.

Lydia was visibly surprised when Julian returned. He looked so dashing and it was so hard not to cry as the Father brought together the two in holy matrimony. Many thanks were given and when the two found themselves alone and she was lovingly in his steely embrace the smile upon the gold hair beauty's face was unsurpassable. "Mr. De La Rosa, let me feed my husband before we move on with our night as husband and wife." The scent of the lamb as it stewed in its juices in the over lingered in the air and after one more kiss, she got their delicious meal together. A delicious rack of lamb with vegetables plucked from the garden behind their home and the pie just asking to be savored. "What do you think, dear husband?"

It was a massive babble of idiots with titles. The afternoon after his quick lunch was nothing but more obvious posturing. It was obvious what he wanted to do but the generals had no many pointless measures to perform before anything could happen. He could't wait to get back to his room and see his lovely wife. That would be the high light of his day; and then to see her beg for some kind of reprieve. Maybe he might let her brother see his proud sister smashed before him. Or maybe, he could find him a lovely little lady for the night. It would have to be someone much more different than Jade. But that was neither here nor there. Soon enough for Gabriella, the door pushed itself open as he closed it behind him and took a moment to look at her. That sealed it, the green clothing with some red blood would be the most ideal combination. He walked over to her and grabbed her sex, his fingers teased along her gentle curves. "I think we are almost ready. Only allow me a moment to slip into something a little more comfortable and we can go to our little room." James gave her a warm kiss as he changed out of his clothing, he slipped into something a bit more airy and breathable. But Gabriella could tell one thing about her husband; those diabolical wheels turned.

~~~

Julian himself was giddy when he saw her curves in that dress. As they entered into their home, he had an even bigger appreciation for everything she had done It was now done out of many kinds of love, not just one. Julian couldn't help but enjoy everything as even her cooking had more of a spice to it than before. He quite couldn't name it, maybe it was a homey feeling. But this put his heart at ease, Julian never had a proper home life and to give his children one with Lydia was perfect. "It is beyond superb my dear wife, your cooking was great before, but now... it has gained another dimension. Our children are going to love to spend time with mommy at dinner time. I will only have boring stories." He extended his hand to rub her face warmly as he kissed her. His eyes looked at her longingly as he ran his fingers through her ring. He was happy about his eternal promise with his wife.

The sound of the door opening garnered the scantily clad woman's attention. The handsome King of the kingdom walked through those doors and took a good look at his wife. She could feel those eyes as they examined her from head to toe. The woman's mouth was watering, insides quivering, and skin crawling at the same time. As her sex was grabbed Gabby nearly severed her lower lip when she bit back a whimper. It was some serious attraction between the two, there was no denying it. The kiss was so stirring. As James got changed she slipped on a green silk robe and tied it in the front. Blood was going to be spilled tonight. She just knew it. The pain would be so delicious and that thought had chills coursing along her skin and her sex glistening.

"Then we can create amazing stories before the children arrive. How their father was a valiant hero who swept their mother, who hailed from a frozen foreign land, off her feet. It's a start." The lamb was tender and the pie was sweet, flakey, and still warm. She told Julian information about her family. Her mother and father were still alive, but she was one of many kids. It was a cookie cutter family, but it was how she got so much freedom and time to explore with Gabriella. After all was savored, she cleaned things with her back to Julian as she relished this comfortable moment in her new home. "Are you ready to call it a night, my handsome husband?"

"Perfect, come by queen, are you ready to experience a whole new world of pain?" He led her along back to his playful little dungeon. There were some preparations made as the harness was already set for her to be placed on all fours. His hand moved across her abdomen as he lamented the beauty of his wife in this green piece. "It is a shame that I have to cut through this but... it will be fine." He walked away and picked up his knife, however it looked like the blade was a little colder than normal. As he pressed it on her cleavage, Gabriella could feel how cold it was. Almost icy as he ran the knife carefully down her stomach. He was always a few centimeters way from disemboweling his wife. There were a sliver of a nick across her stomach as he licked her blood clean from her form. "I can taste your life flow into me. But now... we need to get you into position. Get on all fours like the dog you are." He ushered forward with a thunderous spank to her rump as his hand felt up her form. His deep grunts of approval were an obvious sign of how he felt for his personal whore.

~~~~

"I think they might here that too much. But the best part about this is that we can make up our own stories for them. How we mixed together through love to make them happen. I think the real story here is how did you make this pie? I dare say there is only one pie I will enjoy more." All joking aside, Julian took this part of her conversation to heart. They were family after all, for better or for worse. "Maybe I should write them some sort of formal letter. Hopefully my position will bring some piece. but that is a conversation for another time. Going to bed with you for the first time as husband and wife sounds amazing." He took her into his arms and walked up stairs as he carried her like a princess.

Lydia found it thoughtful of Julian to offer to write her family a letter, announcing their marriage and of course she smiled all the more as she was hoisted in his god-like arms and carried up to their room. She showered his lips in kisses before she was laid upon the soft surface of the bed. Arms unraveled from around that strong neck and hands danced down each cheek and past that chiseled jaw before she worked on the fastenings of his shirt while unable to keep those sweet lips off of his. The delicious taste of their dinner lingered upon their tongues, but she knew something that tasted even sweeter. "Julian, my love..." She cooed into his lips, "... give me your all and I will be the happiest women." When hands met the heat of his chest it made things so unbearable and suddenly she wanted that lovely dress torn to shreds. Any and everything that stood between her and being one with her husband at the moment, she wanted shredded and burned.

"If you think you can outdo yourself then I'm glad to see what you have to offer." From their room and back into the familiar depths of a room that had her heart skipping a beat and the fine hairs upon her body standing on end. There was a noticeable difference to the room and that only furthered her instinct that James was going to test her limits. The icy coldness of the blade caused Gabby to shiver and the woman almost feared breathing as the icy blade smoothy and slowly sliced the easy material of her lingerie. While the girl appeared somewhat stoic the hands clenching into fists as the thinnest of lines welled up with a bit of blood. How she felt about being called a dog, but the smack to her ass gifted her tormentor a lovely little whimper as she complied. Hands and knees were greeted by the cool hard floor. "I am ready, my King."

He was unable to keep his lips away from her, Julian only wanted more if her, as much if her as he could handle. He took the time to take off her dress and his clothing off. He glared down as her as he still found every inch of her stunning. His mind wandered along as thoughts of their budding family and her stomach, swollen with the love he has for her, made him want to do nothing but fill her to the brim with his seed. "I wish I could explain how badly I want you Lydia....but no words come to mind. Only one action... make me a father many times over Lydia." He pressed his lips down on hers, he was hungry for her as his hands felt up her body.

----

James only smiled as this time he put a leather bag on her mouth. He didn't even allow her to scream this time. James had her sit on her knees as her ankles were trapped in chains. Soon enough her wrists were trapped and she only had enough space to remain on all fours like a dog or allow him the chance to strike her. He was training her like some sort of animal, her soft skin under his rough touch, he whipped her suddenly and forced her to keep her face down and her dump in the air. Next however came the torture as he set a candle by her stomach. The heat that moved to her stomach grew towards a point of heat. But everytime she tried to move away from the heat, a swift whipping came soon after. "Those red welts on your skin are like ruby rivers. But we are just getting started. Your two holes are open for me." He took his knife as she felt it tease her sensitive folds. She felt the cold steel tickle her sensitive lips, her pleasure nub and even in between her butt. But she felt a dangerous point tease and sneak it's way down her body. "I wonder... will I slip and cut you open and stop your body from enjoying sex again? Moving is not in your best interest!" A swift crack of his whip hit her butt as he returned to his cold knife play.

Those wild cries and screams would be all for her since the gag was put in place. The coldness and the weight of the chains that bound her settled in and instilled a bit of fear that led to a massive release of endorphins at the very same time. A crack of the whip and a cry ripped from her throat but was successfully muffled by the gag. That lovely head hung low, ass in the air. Attention was regained as heat was felt licking at the skin of her abdomen. At first, she gasped and the chains clanged when she shifted and more muffled cries sounded as the whip cracked against her skin. It was either endure the burn or be whipped. This torture was new and maddening. When he mentioned her 'two holes' she felt a bit of a silver lining. The cool steel gliding upon the more sensitive area of her body When the tip made itself more prominent, she caught herself holding her breath. Such a mad man. There was no way that James would harm her in such a permanent manner. Not if he was truly devoted to his duty, would he even consider hindering how his heir may be born. Hands were clenched into fists with nails digging into the palm of her hands. Head still hung and her belly still heated.

Meanwhile, in the lovely and passionate home of Mister and Misses De la Rosa, the couple was entranced by one another. She was damn sure that if she was not pregnant now, that this would be the night their child would be conceived. Both were naked and never could she tired of those kiss and the touch of those rough hands against soft skin. "No need to take it slow, my love." A wicked and sensual smiled tugged at those kiss-swollen lips as a hand slid between them and stroked at that massive member of his that she ached to have buried in her loins. "Eat up." Words whispered against his lips as her sex leaked proof for just how hungry she was for him.

"You are quite nervous aren't you my dear. Maybe I want to scar you so no one could ever want you but me?" His knife again glanced through her sensitive folds. "Or maybe just seeing you squirm turns me on? Maybe seeing you get wet over your impending doom is a turn on within itself? Who knows?" His knife moved swiftly and cut open the very bottom of her dress. Her hot sex and her anus were now free and clear for him to toy with, she felt his hands grab onto her hips as his lips pressed down on her sex. His tongue watlzed across her folds in an almost maddeningly wild dance. There was no surface of her body that was free from his tongue. For her sultry pleasure dance she was given a swift spank in appreciation. James tried his best to make sure those slaps echo down the halls.

"But look what we have here." He pulled out a familiar set of toys. It was two different sets of clamps. The first pair were attached to each other by a thin chain. Those were placed on her nipples, her perky nipples were perfect for this assault and now no matter how she moved, her breasts moved in tandem as they were captured by the chain. But he popped up her face as he played with the final clamp. He walked towards her exposed sex as she felt the whip across her back. But then she felt a simple flick of her nub. She soon felt the coldness of the clamp around her clit. "3..." He didn't even offer her a two as he let go of the clamp and it squeezed on her clit. No doubt, she wanted to move and buck but any movement outside of James' wishes led to a whipping. The leathery prod remained on her back as any shift in a direction led to a shift whipping.

"Endure this or else..." He warned sternly.

~~~~

He did not need any more direction from his wife. He took his massive cock and pressed it against her hot sex. "This will be our first night as husband and wife. I want to make it a memorable one." Julian kissed his wife passionately as he thrusted in deeper inside of her. He planned to claim every inch of her flesh as his own. He thrusted into her, Julian wanted to ensure his lovely new wife got to endure every single inch of his engorged cock. Julian performed long and slow thrusts just so that she can feel her body stretched out by his powerful cock. His hands soon rested on Lydia's hips and had her pinned down as he began to pump his wife faster. "You... are tighter than before my dear mmm~~ wife..." he grumbled to her as his cock throbbed inside of her.

Eyes closed as the knife sliced through her clothing and the air licked at her slick sex and starred rose of her anus. Even with the flat out gifted pleasure, she was punished by her bindings and the candle that punished her in the absence of the whip for arching her back and the gag continued to muffle the moans of pleasure and the gasp from the heat. James made her feels so damn good and the attention was what caused her to let her guard down. She had to be careful with how she lost her breath given that her only way to breath was through her nose. That perfect sting to her ass had droplets of evidence leaking from her sex. She knew that he was not done. Probably nowhere near. Oh God. The sight of those slightly altered nipple clamps had her pacing her breathing. The pain was going to be inflicted and yet why did she find herself so impatient for that to finally happen? Nipples were hard and begging to be clamped. There was an added surprise. This was the lengthiest cry yet. Her sex was teased and then clamped! Oh, this was new! The urge to grind against something, anything, was so damn strong. She wasn't even sure if it was to get the clamp of or for more sexual stimulation. Visibly her limbs trembled. Groans and whimpers for absolute agony were muffled but heard.
________________________________________________________________________________

Even with the kiss, she had to end it as it was always so breathtakingly beautiful when Julian buried every glorious inch of his meaty member in her slender and greedy body. The weight with which he held her down and pumped her full of his member had her arms occupied with keeping Julian as close as possible. "You are going to have to break me open every time. Are you okay with that?" It was a hot delicious tease. They were sure to receive some looks. Some jealous, some judgy, some skeptical. It wouldn't matter as long as she had Julian. In their short time together she got to know so much about him and she had all the time in the world to get to know more. Already her body trembled with a petite climax. There were bound to leave no one nearby wondering just what they were up to. Not with the way Julian had Lydia moaning and pleading his name.

James whipped her into submission as she was forced to endure the clamp. His stiff whip kept his dog in line. James moved behind her and playfully tapped at the clamp. He playfully tugged at it which only pulled and twisted against her sensitive little clit. He smiled as he saw her shiver in delight. He opened the clamp and gave her little clit a tender kiss to show just how much he loved her sensitive little spot, to only clamp it down again except this time he let the clamp close on it's own. He didn't ease her into it. He let the clamp close on her. He walked off again as he picked up a thick, metal rod. James was soon in front of her as he rubbed her face as he adored her broken look. He pulled on her nipple clamps as he showed off the metal rod, it was smooth at the end, much like the head of a penis. But the metal was still a little cold and she soon enough got an idea of where it was supposed to go.

Gabby felt her anus teased with some sort of lotion as he fingered her pretty little asshole. He only used his one finger as he ran circles around her little hole. "You know, sometimes you have to break down a mean dog before they become obedient." There will be no begging, only endure." She soon felt that cool metal slip past her anus as he continued to pour lubricant until he pushed in at least five inches into her stomach. He walked over as he pulled the candle away. "There is a nice build up of wax. So tell me, can you be a good girl? You stay in this position or..." Gabriella felt the little tip of his whip over her exposed center. "You will get a painful spank. Now nod if you understand so we can continue."

James did show her all of the wax that awaited her form and the sick smile that was plastered on his face. He really looked to be enjoying himself.

~~~

"I love breaking you, I love seeing you so out of your mind that the only thing you see is me, that to me means I did a good job and I will never disappoint you." Julian grabbed onto her thighs and pinned her onto the bed. Her lips were spread open and ready to be filled by Julian. It also seemed the little bit of dancing was needed, he added those seductive swats to his thrusting motions. He eventually turned her face down and sank his powerful hands into her flesh as he now rapidly pumped his cock into her. "My God Lydia.... how are you so perfect? How?" His mind was wracked by the pleasure she gave him as he wanted to give her everything he could offer. He pushed in every inch of his dick in hopes of filling not only her desires but his desire. "Who is going to be the father of your children?" He asked in a bit more of a commanding tone than he was used to putting on. He allowed a little more of his alpha male step out and pump his wife full of his hard prick.

Lydia could never think of a way that Julian could disappoint her. Despite how huge and how many times he had drilled her, she was tight as hell and the feeling was otherworldly. Somehow, in the midst, of it all, she managed the weakest of laughs that only lasted a split second before moans took over. He called her perfect. If only he knew just how rare a man like Julian was. A man of power that showed compassion, faith, loyalty, and held astounding morals was a dream in this age. He could have picked any woman. Plethora that would have dropped to their knees for even a moment of his time and he chose her. That power was another delicious trait that no woman would ever get to know, going forward. It was a reminder of just how much he loved her and how protected she was. That commanding tone sent a sweet chill to dance across every inch of her exposed flesh. "You, Julian de la Rosa.... my love...." She replied with a tone of absolute bliss before he made her climax a second time. The grand finale was sure to have her sleeping well into the next day, at this rate.

Cries and whimpers were frequent that there was a huge chance that the Queen would be without a voice. The pain. The unbearable pain and the desire to just relax and yet there was no wiggle room. It was obey or endure more pain. As much as she would have loved to enjoy the kiss, there was a looming fear of the unexpected and just how swiftly it would come. It wasn't so much fear as the pain, as it was the fear of the unknown. That fear was well earned as James brought forth a metal rod and caressed her face. There were one of two places available that he could stick that rod and there was one place that he had not touched. A loud shrill cry was muffled and it caused her to catch her breath. There was a nod as she tried to feebly regain her composure.

Last edited:
Julian lost himself when she spoke his name. To think he was so blessed with have her after such a short amount of time was a God send for him. Though his mind was lost in the more carnal aspects of his wife. He was also quite taken by the fairer parts about her. She was going to be the loveliest mother and he couldn't have asked for a better wife. In a wild grunt he shot his thick load into her. His lips locked with hers as he stayed inside of his wife until he was flaccid. "My precious Lydia... from now until the day my body can no longer move. I am yours." He kissed her as he lifted her up and rested her frame on his. He was far too busy moving her hair away.

"I do mean what I said in the heat of the moment. How are you so perfect?"

----

James allowed her a moment to regain her composure. It only made him a little more vicious in his actions. He took that hot wax and dropped it down her lower back first and then pressed it down with his whip. That was going to leave a little mark that would take some extra time to heal. Then down her buttocks and then she felt the dreaded heat near her sex. The little bit of light headed up the metal piece as he stopped for a moment. He playfully slapped her clamped clit just to see the reaction as he now kissed across her raw flesh. He didn't want to break her down too much. Not yet anyway. But one thing he did do was soak her behind in hot oil and began to force that metal cock into her ass. But he finally let her mouth go for a little bit.

"Do you love me still my bitch? Do you?" He questioned her.

The regal look woman looked completely out of place. Such formerly flawless flesh marred by heat, cuts, and whips. It was proving a little hard to keep her head up between the intense pain and the bit of pleasure derived from said pain. A heat spread over her ass and further that rod was pushed to the point where she felt as though she would be impaled. Drool tool to the floor when the gag was removed from that pretty little mouth. Some much needed air was breathed in as she barely caught his question. "I love what you do My King..." It may not have been the exact answer His Majesty may have sought, but it was an answer.

Lydia shattered at his touch with as her womb was painted in his seed once more. In his arms, she was held and showered in kisses. "Julian... we complete each other. We will make this family grow by ten little fingers and ten little toes in no time. If you think that I am perfect, wait until you see the children that we create."While eyes were laden as kisses were peppered upon her skin it did not stop her from smiling at the affection. "Even in your absence, I will still be with you. Ready and waiting." Little did she know that they would be tested in such a way and sooner than she wanted, but that was nothing to worry about on their union night.

Back
Top Bottom