Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Clashing of the Royals (Lady Bloody Ava & Cylian997)

Lydia loved watching Julian strip himself bare as he got closer and closer. Those lips dancing across her flesh as her hands lightly explored that taut skin of his body. The man was quite the beast and she wanted to see that in bed as well. "I want to be unable to stand in the morning, my love. I want you to claim, conquer, and worship me tonight." Slender fingers managed to ghost along the marble-hard length of his erection until Julian seemed to get away from her and she laced her fingers through his hair. You could feel the dampness through the thin material of the lingerie that clung to her skin. The red stood out against the creaminess of her skin. Soft moans of encouragement sounded with every press of those lips against her flesh.
________________________________________________________________________________________

"I am more than happy to indulge my King in this conquest before you have to leave me." Even if this night had never happened, she would still miss him. The idea of finding another man in his absence to inflict such delicious pain upon her body held no thrill and seemed impossible. She may never admit that to James since his ego was as big as their very kingdom as is, but she would miss him. It was quite a surprise to hear that he had never used the room before. That tugged at her heartstrings. There were so many things on her mind and she did not mean for that bright white smile to spread so wide when he took his shirt off. "This is almost unbelievable, but I adore what we have: the pain and the pleasure."

It seemed like tonight was, so far, all about that romantic pleasure. Ironic considering the talk about Julian being so vanilla in the bedroom. Every move made was watched with admiration. Was he enjoying this as much as she was? If not, he was doing a damn good job of not showing, but then again, no one could really make James do something he did not want. Except for Julian. There was soft sighs and barely audible moans as her body was tended to. Her husband had a set of golden hands. The aromas relaxed her and his hands relieved tension that she did not know even existed. "I will miss you, James."

"I will do more than that Lydia. Tonight, I guarantee that you will be with child. Tonight is the night you will become a mother." He kissed her as he took his wife to their bedroom. Julian tossed her onto the bed as his lips foraged through her form. He was far to busy sampling every inch of exposed flesh. He found her so unbelievably sexy. There was nothing about her he didn't find beautiful. The little number she wore only made his body react more positively.

"I have to make sure you will feel me for the next few months after all." His lips were currently against her stomach.
----

"And I will miss you. That is why I need to make sure to show you all of the sides of the pleasure I can offer you. It's much like cooking. Too much spice and a meal can no longer be enjoyed. To much rich sweetness makes a dessert too unappetizing. You need balance. The same way I offer you balance. Besides, if I only hurt you every night, the pain will become predictable no? But if I force you to wonder if we are going to the pain room or the pleasure room, it is much more interesting"

James took out her feet as he massaged then and he admired her feet for a moment. He found them to be quite sexy as he ran his tongue in between her toes and sucked them. Truly, he found every inch of his wife beautiful. But he could never tell her that, she would make him eat his words. His hands and lips focused in her lower body as he nibbled down her ankles with his hands reaching for her inner thighs.

"I hate to admit that I find you beautiful but I do. You know how to dance between pain and pleasure so well. It makes me horny just thinking about it."

It was the sweetest promise to Lydia's ears. It would be priceless to see the look on Julian's face if he came back and she showed the slightest bump from being pregnant with their first child. Her smile at the mere thought said it all. "You've already ruined me for all other men, Julian. No man will ever make me as happy as you do. I can hardly stand the wait..." It was a taste of torture. He seemed to be taking his sweet time and it made her so hungry for him.

There was no hiding the fact that she was enjoying this. Even as a princess, she could never recall being pampered to this degree. Green eyes watched as petite feet were removed from the water and her doting husband ran his warm tongue between her toes and Gabriella found herself moaning as he sucked each one. That was a new one. What was surprising was her reaction. The woman was more used to being tortured than being pampered like this. It sent fire coursing through hear from James himself that she got him aroused. It made her want to run her tongue up and down the evidence of said arousal. She wanted to see him writhe in agony from such a soft and simple touch.

It caused her to tremble to think about those nipple clamps and difference in temperature between that icy blade and his warm hands gliding to her inner thigh. Both scenarios were proving so lethal for her senses. "James...." His name being moaned was all anyone needed to know how much sexual tension was building with such seemingly innocent acts of love and care. It almost seemed far easier to endure the painful torture than the sweet, slow, and deliciousness of being pampered when her body craved his touch in various other ways.

"No, it is you that has spoiled me and have made me a better man through your love. I cannot wait to see your glow that will rival the sun. To see your body swell with life. It is a shame that I will be gone for a short while. I will try to end this little joke of a war single handedly just so I can return to you." Julian's lips teased down her abdomen, his hands felt up her form as he obviously loved seeing his wife desperate for his touch. He was also testing for something else... he had his own devious plot in mind.

------

James put her foot down as he lifted up her other delicate foot and issued the same kind of love to it. He moaned as his mouth was filled with the flavor of her flesh, his hands ran down her leg as his tongue coaxed its way in between her toes. Her desperate gasps for him only added to the entire experience. She already was washed over by pleasure.

He soon enough stopped as he set her foot down and he lathered up his hands and took his time surfing her delicate skin with soap. Though the truth was that he took the time to surf her form with his hands. There was no inch he didn't look for. Those hands that brought her so much pain and horror before are the heralds of peace and tranquillity.

He soon sat behind her, his hands moved up her smooth stomach and breasts and soon settled on her shoulders. His fingers dug into the tense muscles of her neck and tried to turn them into butter. Rather it was his hands or his lips that kissed down her ears was the question.

Lydia recalled this sweet kind of torture rather well. Gabriella was a horrid tease. She would push Lydia beyond her limits, just like Julian was. Whether he realized it or not was of no consequence to her, but the normally calm woman could no longer stand it. She could no longer the wait. She found herself to be ravenous for her husband. Being reminded that they would be separated from one another was the tipping point. From beneath his body, she slithered. A finger beneath that handsome chin as she sat on her knees and threw those arms around his neck and drowned Julian in a passionate kiss. Kissing was not enough...Those kisses trailed to his ear where hot breath beat down upon the sensitive flesh as Mrs. de la Rosa spoke in a whisper. "You are going to make me eat you up, at this pace." Words enhanced with a bite to his earlobe as her hands roamed his God-like figure. Almost as though she were trying to memorize every plane and curve of his body before he left. It took but a moment to admire that weapon of his.

Intimate insides trembled at the mere thought of how her body craved that strong and powerful grip upon her body and the sting of flesh against flesh as every inch of that well endowed member was plunged time and time again into her slick and greedy body. Thoughts ran rampant and nips, lips, and kisses blazed a trail down that chiseled form until her favorite meal stood hot and proud before her. That tongue sampled her husband from the base clear to the arched tip of his member before she made several inches disappear past those soft lips with a moan that sent vibrations down his length and conveyed just how badly she loved this.

This was a lovely parting gift. "James..." It was hard to tell if it was a soft moan of pleasure or a plead. A plead for what? More. Those hands were magical. Those slickened hands as her body was made putty in his hands. "That feels so good..." No doubt he didn't need the words to tell just how much she was enjoying this. "What about you, James? Will I get a chance to tend to my King?" Gabriela knew that she could make her husband aroused in other ways, but how would he feel about being tended to?

Julian smiled as his plan worked exactly as he wished. He wished to see his wife take control. no doubt she was going to have do with their strong willed children upon the horizon. But that sweet whisper made his entire body shiver as she moved him aside as his engorged member looked straight ahead at her. Julian smiled to his wife as his cock throbbed for her, his excitement annotated by a little drizzle of liquid from the tip of his hard cock. As her lips wrapped around him, his cock throbbed for her as he rocked his head back, every inch of his body was under her expert control. It made him feel alive to feel her lips surround him. His fingers wrapped around her hair and gripped her head as he pushed her along his cock. He wished he could have controlled himself, but that number paired with how she sucked him was too much to handle.

"Lydia... you are going to turn me into an animal tonight... what are you doing to me?" He rocked his head back in orgasmic pleasure as he leaned back and allowed her easier access to all of his organ. Despite how feverishly they had been at each other, the knight's stamina proved to be never ending. He was still strong, hard and more than willing and full of precious seed. Most of all, he was still holding back. Lydia could tell, he was still being careful.

~~~

"If you wish to tend to me then all you need to do is take control. You are my queen no? While in public I will certainly shoot down just about everything in you do. In private I will give you access to parts of me that other people would only dream of. Again, you are my wife after all. But if you wish to take care of me, then lets switch positions then? or shall I continue pampering you?" James' didn't stop his loving of his wife. He only continued as he gave her a little twist on an old classic. He turned her head to the side as he pressed his lips on hers. This was a slow, loving kiss, the kind he had never done to her before. She felt every single inch of his fair lips on hers as his hands moved towards her breaths. His hands cupped her breasts and as he went for her nipples, there was a soft, smooth and gentle twist paired with that airy kiss.

James had no intention of stopping his sweet torture just yet.

There was a glimpse of what she desired. That strong grip in the loose golden tendrils of her hair as more inches proceeded to disappear past her lips. Several moans ventured down that meaty rod. She relinquished his throbbing member with a look of absolute hunger. The sexy vixen decked out in the lacy lingerie crawled on all fours like a cheetah stalking her prey. "Maybe that is exactly what I desire, Julian de la Rosa." A succulent kiss was started before she drew his lower lips between her teeth and bit down on it before drawing it out from her lips. Those soft lips hovered over his as the glistening valley of he sex glided along the length of his dick as his lovely angel of a wife was proving to be quite the succubus on all fours. "Please, my love... give me your worst, your best, and your all..."

His answer was little to no surprise, but obviously, she wasn't too quick to give up the seat of pleasure." That kiss was so sinfully sweet and the caress upon those sensitive breasts had her feeding him a much-needed moan in the midst of the kiss. A hand rose from the water and cradled his cheek as her nipples were teased and given a taste of that pain that she loved so well. The kiss lingered and nostrils flared with much-needed breaths as her mind grew leary. It felt as though she hadn't taken a breath in far too long. "James you love torturing me..." Despite such words, the sweet smile upon those lips never faded.

He took in a deep breath as he turned her around, if she wanted Julian De la Rosa, the Knight, that was what she was going to get. Much like his impressive show with Roland, there was no show, no pretense, only quick and intense action. He tore off her panties to reveal her wet cunt as he put her on all fours like a dog and rammed his cock into her. There were no loving words, no pretense, only animistic intensity. He grabbed onto her ass and used it as an anchor for her weight, her tiny body weighted nothing to him as he swung her body on his mammoth cock. His tight grip forced his fingers to sink into her muscles and fat as her body slammed onto his abdomen. He grunted like some barbarian as his cock penetrated her like some sort of foreign man. It didn't even feel like him anymore, the man she married was overtaken by the primal beast he truly was. All of the civility he earned vanished in an instant and revealed the savage beast he really was.

~~~

"Of course I love torturing you. How can you prove you care about someone if you only experience nice things with them? Life is about both pain and pleasure. But come on, we have more to experience my dear." He stood up his wife as James took the time to wash her with soap one last time, though he took a little too much time to examine all of her delicate curves. His hands seemingly found every single inch of her body. Every erogenous zone must have been explored, he poked his finger in both her anus and vagina playfully. He even finished it with a gentle spank, nothing like the painful and harsh ones he had done before. He grabbed a towel and took a sincere joy in drying her off.

"You know, over these last few days I have taken a delight in your form. I find it my favorite now, Even more than Jade. Yes, you ran to the top and overtook my favorite little whore. And soon enough, you will be even higher than that when your belly will swell with the life of our child." He wrapped his arms around her, his hands resting over her abdomen and smoothed over pubic area. His hold demonstrated the loving hold one would expect of a potential father. But rather or not there were wicked intentions was a whole other reason of fear as his hands gripped at her. Still his lips were tender as his hands moved across her throat. "Now will my greedy queen wash me or does she want me to pamper her more?"

Lydia was both surprised and highly aroused. Suddenly the young beauty found herself on all fours and a swift invasion of her sex filled to the brim with her husband's monstrous member. That grip was unrelenting and there was no getting away, even if she wanted to. This was the side of Julian that his new wife wanted to see. The man was sure to break his with into glorious submission by the time that vast amount of stamina burned out and it was something that Lydia looked forward to. Julian was slamming home time and time again and caused moans and whimpers to rip from his greedy wife's lips. That head of golden locks tossed back and breasts rose and fell with each much-needed breath. Toes curled and hands gripped at the sheets of their bed. "Yes.... yes!" She shattered once... twice. It was proving harder and harder to stave off the inevitable to enjoy Julian's animalistic side to the fullest.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

James knew just what effect he was having on his wife. This was glorious. It made her feel oh so insatiable for his ministrations, be they painful or tender. It was proving so hard to imagine that the man that was once loathed to marry her was doting on her and admitting just how much he admired her body. While it was somewhat of a compliment to hear that Jade cold no hold a candle to her was fine, but to even mention the whore brought somewhat of a bad taste to her mouth. "You actually look forward to seeing me swell with the creation of our child, my King?" The hold was loving and endearing. If James was gone for long he may very well be greeted with such a sight. That thought caused her to smile.

"What kind of Queen would I be if I did not my King's last night before such a voyage, one to remember?" The owner of the green-eyes turned in her lover's arms and stole another sweet kiss before holding his hand and guiding her husband to the water. It was Gabby's turn to run sud covered hands over every inch of that handsome body. There was so obvious lingering when cleaning a certain member of his body. A hand stroking up and down a weapon that her husband could wield so well. A hand stroking from behind as another kiss was shared. I was only a moment before she rinsed off his body with great patience and care. "How does my husband feel?"

"Who does this body belong to?" Julian commanded her, this authoritative tone came from deep within his gut. He grabbed a head full of her has as he pulled her body back with it. His firm grip remained on her waist as his member continued to invade her body like a perfect army. His breathing was in control and while he seemed to be enjoying himself, he had no intentions of allowing the pleasure his wife gave him to dominate him. He reigned in her entire body with her hair, he almost controlled her like he would a horse or some other beast of burden as he rode her. His thrusts however maintained their sturdy momentum, making his wife cry for him was his duty in this session. But he needed to assert himself as her man and husband.

~~~

"Your husband feels lucky to find a woman that is worth her weight in gold. Admittedly I was quite hesitant about this entire thing, I thought you were to be some demure little woman with nary a shred of sexual experience that would have bored me to death. You though, you were certainly a welcome surprise. You honestly made me much happier on all accounts Gabby. I dare say that it was worth that terrible ceremony to marry you and to have you stroke my cock with that lovely hand of yours." He purred for her like a cat as he pressed her lips onto her. He moaned softly into her mouth as his body relaxed under her grip. Again, he could never reveal this truth but Gabby might have been one of the best things that has ever happened to him.

"So... you learned about my sorted past. What led you to be so good with a rod. I won't judge unless I need to murder someone." James looked up to her.

"Julian... Julian de la Rosa! I belong to you...." Lydia moaned and got a glimpse of the world that Gabriella was speaking of. She loved the generous and kind Julian, but the beast of a man had an inferno raging through her veins. Her sex was slick and almost numb with pleasure as her insides were pummeled. The head lowered down the bed and braced herself for more until her husbands grabbed a handful of those luscious locks and caused pain to course through her body and caused her heart to painfully race. Her sex clenched and she cried out in pure ecstasy. The scene was erotic and destined to be imbibed in their memory til death do they part. "Oh, Julian!!" The noise reached all the way into the nearest walls of the palace. There was no guesswork needed when it came to the guards inquiring as to wher the noise was coming from.

The guards at stationed around the Royal suite were quite surprised to hear next to nothing going on tonight. Every night since the wedding there was horrific cries and moans emanating from wherever their king a queen retired for the evening. Tonight, there was little noise. They were stationed down the hall from the ornated double doors, but still no sound. Gabby admired her husband's honesty. She stroked his member as he asked a question that had her speechless for a noticeable moment. For a short second, she laughed. There was a sense that there was a combination of humor and anxiety in that little laugh. "I'd rather kill him with my own hands first.." There was no humor in those words. "It is somewhat of a sick way. I spent a summer or two at my Uncles. He was... rather fond of me. I was young...and impressionable, but let's not waste our time talking about trash." Here she thought that she was past this yet talking about it made her sick to her stomach.

Julian remained the champion of pained pleasure, he gripped her hair and pulled her tiny frame against his as his cock continued to slam into her. His body moved like a wild bull inside of her. He then suddenly stopped, like a great lull in a battle his cock remained a stoic piece of man inside of her. He remained perfectly still as he brought his hands around her throat and pulled her against his chest. She had always felt the gentle side of his hands, but right now, her body felt no more powerful than a sparrow's egg. He tightly gripped her cheeks as he turned her enough so he could turn her face so she could see his face. He looked at her like a dominating warrior, that was the look of a man who had murdered hundreds, no thousands in his path to supremacy. While James may have been the most powerful man in terms of rank, Julian was the most powerful in terms of what truly counted for what being a man was about; power. He looked at her as he squeezed her cheeks.

"While I am at war, what will be your job?" Julian spoke to her like he spoke to his lower ranked peons. He left her hung in a state of animation as she got no pleasure from him, only cold direction as he waited for an answer, and if his reputation had anything to say about this, a wrong answer could prove disastrous.

~~~

"Hmm... I say we should spend time talking about that trash together. Gabby, you know my dear mmm.... you are quite good at that. My dear lady M right? Have you ohh... also spoken to Lord Leopold Vincent Cummingsworth? He is the master of records h-h-h-here. Oh... that is a good stroke. And if you wish to bring him here and I can teach you how to break a man down. I surely can. It can be quick. It.... can take ,,, 9 months. It depends on you. Because the only man who should ever love or break you down into a quivering mess of flesh is me. And anyone who has done that before me... even i-i-i-if, if it was a little favor. deserves to die. If you desire it." James' cheeks were flushed red as she played with his cock, she felt him thrub in her hand. He obviously tried to control himself under her masterful technique and he did quite well, but she could do so much more to him no?

The instant that Julian stopped Lydia already mourned the vicious actions, but welcomed the moment to breathe. Those parted lips mouthed the words 'Oh God' when those hands came around her neck. This was a taste of the power that her husband wielded. He could end her life here and now and yet the only thing that the golden-haired beauty felt as adrenaline-fueled fear and euphoria from the lack of oxygen to her brain. Her meat filled sex quivered at the feeling. That tone of voice sent chills of great delight to dance through her body. "Growing our baby, taking care of our home, and waiting for you... my love." Already she was feeling the itch of withdrawal from his minstrations being ceased.

It was endearing to hear James speak of helping her in his own way. It made her truly feel like James actually did value her. His reactions had her wearing a wicked smile. "Teach me upon your return, my King. For now... how about I dry you off and see if we can make it to the gorgeous bed. Gabriella dried her husband off and couldn't help but gift that throbbing member a kiss upon its arched tip before she guided him to the bed by his tool where she insisted her lay before she crawled between those legs and allowed the heat of her breathe bathe his member as she spoke with lust in those exotic eyes. "I do not know why hearing my King husband speak of murdering someone that I find so deserving of the task makes me so much more riled for you." That warm tongue danced from the base clear to the arched tip of his member before she made the tip disappear past those lips before making every inch disappear into that gullet.

"You know your place within my house. You have earned your place, your price and most of all, my cum." Julian grabbed Lydia by both her waist and hair as he resumed his steel like pounding. He grunted more like a wild animal than a man as he pushed his full length into his wife, more worried for his pleasure than her own. It almost seemed as it he only cared to hear her scream his name and to feel her body writhe for him. Every wild thrust was powerful enough to send shock waves throughout her whole body. The scary part was, this man had to had gone to war for weeks and months on end. His stamina might truly be limitless. "Your body is mine Lydia. Remember that as I imbed you with the seed of a true champion." As he spoke be pumped faster and faster.

He wanted to make his poor wife scream for him as the dominating champion that he was. As the war conquering hero Julian de la Rosa, Lydia was his most prized conquest.

-----

"Mmm.... then it is a date my dear. Contact them. Invite that horses ass over and then we will feed him a sleeping tonic. You will have his lands as a gift. And it is because murdering for you is a pleasure for me. I will gladly murder for you any day of the week. And the fact you suck on my cock so longingly makes murdering for you a worthy adventure. I can teach the pleasure in giving pain." James rocked his head back as his cocked throbbed in her mouth. He soon rocked his hips against her warm mouth, he pushed his cock down her throat desperate to reach an orgasm...

If she allowed him.

With each sinfully sweet reasoning as to why James was invested in murdering another man, Gabby couldn't help but moan which sent vibrations down her husband's delicious treat. She could feel his member throbbing in her throat. While she would happily swallow him, she reluctantly relinquished his throbbing member with a 'pop' and a sweet smile. "When you come back... I want my belly to be slightly swollen from our child and I can't accomplish that if I swallow the opportunity." Though the look in her eyes as she gazed down at the twitching phallus spoke volumes of how badly she wanted to finish him off and hear him in his moment of ecstasy. The bed was so soft and inviting. It almost stole her attention away, but she wasn't done with her husband yet. She had certainly lost track of time, but the last thing she wanted was her husband tired from lack of sleep while on the way to something so important. This thought was amusing. her she would have loved to ride him until dawn and here she was worried about his wellbeing. "Lay back on the pillows and let me give my husband a proper send off." Those luscious lips gave him one, two more swallows before crawling over him like a cheetah ready to pounce. Those hips glided back and forth on the saliva slicked surface of his member as she indulged in a kiss. It was maddening. When she could stand it no longer and was in dire need of air was when she sunk his rod into the aching and greedy depths of her sex with an undeniable moan of pleasure with hands and knees sunk into the silken surface of the bed she finally say up and braced herself with the palm of her hand upon the center of his chest before riding him like a bitch in heat.

Her head was tilted back due tot he grip in her hair. Breasts bouncing do to the rigorous impact of her husband's hip slamming into her over and over again. Cries filled the air, commingled with the name of her champion and the father of her future children. The name of the man who held her mind, body, and spirit in the powerful palm of his hand. Julian's stamina was otherworldly. Lydia had been broken more times than she could count in this one session. The mess of fluids was impressive and spoke to just how well her bull of a husband knew how to screw. She felt him prodding from within to depths no one could ever think of reaching. "JULIAN!" His name was screamed and sung all at once. While she wanted to hang her head, he gave her no chance of that. Cries of ecstasy were given no choice but to reach the heavens themselves. "Yes... yes... Julian..." So greedy. Here her body was practically broken and drained of any semblance of energy yet her hunger for the exotic male showed no signs of waning.

"Hmm, you tease and spoil me my dear and yes. I would love nothing more than to see your belly swell with the product of our union. But if you continue sucking on me like that, you might make me finish too soon..." James bit his lip as Gabby toyed with his sensitive cock. But when strode over to him like some hungry predator, the smile of his lips said it all. He loved this woman. Of course, he could never tell her but his body language said it all. His wild moans filled the air as she tried to coax out his cum. But when she slammed her hips on him, his entire body shuddered in unprecedented delight. For the first time in a long time, he finally felt like every nerve in his body was on fire. So much so that out of reflex he gave his wife an approving and hard spank across her ass. He made sure to leave an imprint of his hand there, as a little token of his love.

------

Julian grit his teeth as his speed became wild and erratic. "Lydia, welcome my child with this... shot!" For what felt like hours of hard fucking, Julian who had not even slowed down finally doused his wife's walls with his powerful jizz. She felt his entire body vibrate with the power of his wild ejaculation. It continued to squirt into her several pumps later until he turned her around and gave her the warmest kiss he could over her. "I love you Lydia De La Rosa." His eyes had regained their warmth again as he saw his future again with her.

Gabriella was enjoying herself immensely. Such a reaction from her husband was beyond anything she'd ever seen from him. The noises heard down the hall were entirely different from the screams of violent pain the night prior. Some thought that their queen would never last under the harsh reign of their seemingly kind king. It was thought that Gabriella would crack under that perfectly porcelain smile. The brothel was bustling with gossip, thanks to Jade. It was rumored that there was no worse a pairing than their King and Queen, but other were hard to sway with such word. How could they be when their King seemed more than content with his Queen wife? Many hypothesized that both parties were merely good at keeping up appearances, but little did anyone know not only just how kind and brutal their king could be, but how much their new Queen adored the subliminal things that almost no one else knew about him.

Tonight was the night that would linger in her mind as one of the most romantic of their union. The slap to the ass had her begging for more, "Oh James... yes..." There was no denying that she was hooked on his ways. Julian could hold no candle to James when it came to fulfilling Gabriella's sexual interest...or could he? That question was far from on her mind as those hips slammed home and it felt like an intense ticklish heat starting deep in her abdomen that spread quickly outward through her whole body overcoming her muscles, and for a second her entire body contracted, and her mind went blank for a second. It then felt like the greatest relief she'd ever had, mixed with a dreamy high. While that felt euphoric, what she wanted was her womb painted with her husband's see. She wanted to greet James back home with their child in her belly.

Lydia back arched as she cried out in ecstasy. Julian drove home his member and filled his loving wife to the brim and then some. It was only now that she realized just how drained he had been. Were it not for her desires for Julian she would have been passed out long ago from pure sexual exhaustion. That kiss had her eyes closed and her forehead came to rest upon Julian's as she found it damn near impossible to reopen them. The urge to just let go the last few spindle of consciousness keeping her awake and just look herself into that well earned slumber of spent sexual exhaustion was so hard to deny. The lovely wife was going to find it damn near impossible to wake up and make her champion the well earned meal that he deserved before parting ways from her.

James was unable to control his more malicious impulses for too long as they mixed just a little bit. As they made love James did spank her, his nails did dig into her flesh a little as he was forced to clean up a little blood, he twisted her nipples until she was red. But he still kept his hips in control. His thrusts had her in mind. He obviously wanted to see his wife enjoy herself. He was much more drunk on her than he had originally thought. The way Gabby looked, how she coiled around him, how she smelled, how she gasped. He was in trouble, she was wrapped around his heart like a dangerous serpent.

"Gabby...!" From beneath his abdomen, he felt something different than before. he had cum countless times before, he had lost count at this point how many times he had shot inside of various women. But this one felt different, As he looked at his wife, he pulled her into a long kiss as his fingers sank into her body. With a deep moan his body shuddered as he spewed his love into his wife. As their lips separated he looked at her with a moment of adoration that he never had before, it was odd but when the realization hit him that ht was literally willing to kill for her...

"I love you Gabby. I hope you know that. I just happen to also love seeing you in pain." His hands rested on her stomach as he actually hoped this one would take he even kissed his hand and placed it on her stomach as a gesture of good faith.

~~~

Julian smiled as he found the strength of his wife admirable. He knew he had been rather rough with her, but she held on with no complaints. She had the kind of grit Julian could appreciate in any solider. It made him feel more secure in leaving.... well everything to her. He knew he was headed to war and war was an unpredictable thing. He wished to believed he would returned in a week but this was Hammerhold. A kingdom known for its wealth, its highly defensible position and it's siege weaponry. He didn't want to admit anything but his death was almost secured and he knew it. But he would promise to return. he had so much more to return back for. He held Lydia closely, desperately as for the first time in his long career of war.

Julian De la Rosa felt fear.

Oh that sweet pain had her mind floating on thin air. To hear her name shouted with such passion had her heart skip a beat before she felt his member throbbing and shooting his seed deep into her vessel. The pain lingered with the tingling after effects of the orgasm. They after glow was quite the delicious cocktail. That kiss was breathtaking and that grip had her feeling secure. Gabby was foolish to think that she could feel anything else other than love for this man. Just when she was ready to accept for this love to be one sided, James says those words that she never expected to hear. He loved her. He loved her. Insides were screaming for joy and doing flips while eyes watched that handsome and raw expression of his as he showed the home that their child would be residing in a sweet gesture.

The soft palm of a hand caressed at his jaw as she looked at her husband in silent wonder. "I love you, James. I am going to miss you terribly. We will miss you." Speaking of their unborn child. "Now... as much as I hate even acknowledging this, you need your rest. She could not go without one more kiss. He had left a nice mark upon her ass and she was damn proud of it. The bed was just as inviting as it appeared when they first entered the room. Though the sheets were disheveled due to their love making, but curling up in James' arms was the perfect way to end the any night. Whether it be from a night of torture or a night of pampering. If it landed her in her husband's arms it was good night. Gabby hadn't realized just how tired she was until her head met that soft pillow and the covers were tossed over the couple.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Lydia felt so comfortable and believed in her husband so strongly that the idea of him dying seemed next to impossible. This man was a legend. She caught a glimpse of his power and could not imagine a force wiping out her husband. It was this hope that would hold that smile for sometime after his departure. For now she snuggled in Julian's steely embrace until she admitted defeat and succumbed to the slumber that her body so desperately craved after every ounce of energy disappeared. The young woman would almost fail in her endeavors to get up in time to make her husband a feast to remember. Had it not been for a single horrifying glimpse of her husband's deceased body that had her gasping and clutching a hand to her chest. She found herself sitting up and the first glimpses of the suns rays were visible. Julian was knocked out and she couldn't help but admire him as he slept before hopping out of bed and and getting started on what smelled like a feast fit for a king.

"You will see me soon enough. Besides, if that child is anything like me, the only thing he or she will like is their mother's breast. As will I. Know that I plan to sample your milk every now and again." James had never slept in a bed as comfortable as this one. Not because of the mattress or the pillows, but because of how Gabby made him feel. It was surreal to feel just how warm and soft she was. To feel the delicacy he enjoyed to touch and break endure so much. James snored soundly as his mind wondered he couldn't help but wonder just how large their family would be. He didn't wish to admit it but there was a little fear that crept into his own heart.

His mother died during child birth, he never got to know her and due to that his father left him to his own devices and essentially left him alone. He knew he was going to need Gabby to raise this child. He would be unable to do it on his own because he knew he was not the best person overall. Was Karma a real thing? Was he going to become a victim of it? In this sort amount of time James gained an appreciation for Gabby and what she brought to this relationship and while he was still some time away from listening to her fully, he was on his way to accepting her more openly. The debauchery is another question all together. But one thing was for certain.

For the first time in his life, his heart beat as one with someone else's.

~~~~~

Julian slept soundly, it would be one of the last nights if sound sleep he was going to have for the foreseeable future, these wars tested every inch of his body in ways he didn't think was possible. But his nose was soon greeted by wondrous wafting smells of sausages and other breakfast treats. Julian woke up with the widest of smiles. Not that he wanted to put that thought out into the world, but if this was one of the final mornings he had with his wife then he had little to complain about. Julian put on some pants and he headed downstairs, admittedly a little wobbly legged, as he embraced her more warmly than the first sun rays of spring. He kissed her with the sweetness that put honey to shame.

"Morning my life, I... hope I wasn't too rough. I hate showing that side of me. But I am glad to see you are doing well and you are doing so well for me." He smiled and let her go to take his seat as he waited for her to finish.

It was a sinfully sweet thought; James sucking and lapping at the nipples that would adorn her milk-swollen breasts. That night was spent in seemingly endless dreams. A small family with at least a boy and girl. James constantly threatening to lock their daughter in the dungeon until she was of age due to the sheer number of suitors requesting the hand of such a young beautiful girl. Even in her slumber, she smiled. However, as the morning dawned upon them and the Queen stirred upon the soft surface of their bed with her King's arm keeping her closely pressed against his chest, she could not help but smile to herself. Last night was truly a milestone for them. One that was much needed before there were truly tested.

James had to leave her today. Neither knew just how long he would be gone. It was this thought that softened her smile. Gabriella found herself being a tad selfish and not wanting to share her King. How she longed to bind him to their bed, but their duty was to their people first. The naked beauty turned to face his handsome face. A soft kiss pressed to his forehead and then to the corner of his lips as a hand brushed aside a few locks of his hair from his devilishly handsome face. "I wish you did not have to go." Words were barely audible and spoken to some higher being that could possibly make this one wish come true, but she knew the outcome. "James... my love..." Softly the woman with the emerald colored eyes coaxed her husband awake. "... you must eat and prepare for the day." With a weak smile, she removed herself from the bed and dawned a silk robe before requesting and specific breakfast be brought to their room.

It was not long before a sweet scent hit her nose and the food was laid out on a table in the luxurious room. What looked to be pan-fried slices of bread topped with sliced berries and drizzled in a thicked mixture of the juice from the berries and syrup. Sausage and juice completed the meal.

Lydia felt the familiar lips of her husband as he made his presence known. "The fact that I can stand is a miracle in and of itself. I would not have changed a thing. I love all sides of my husband." It was not long before the food was placed before her husband. A kiss pressed to his temple before she filled a tankard with juice and joined him in the delicious food. "I will miss you, but when you return you will have something to look forward to." The palm of the hand that was adorned with the beautiful ring caressed at her stomach where she was sure their child was now being made. "How soon will you be leaving?" Wanting to know just how much time she had left with her husband and when she needed to see him off.

James' sleep was restless as Hammerhold had many dark memories that were hidden away. Some of those memories were Rothenburg being the aggressors and other times it was Hammerhold. It was a touchy subject, especially if one considered what had happened several years ago with James himself. He nearly brought Rothenburg and Hammerhold to war and now he was forced to go there as a diplomat. This was going to be one bloody and messy affair, he expected at least 5 guards and 3 tasters to die. Luckily his nose was keen and he was quite good at detecting poison. In his culinary study, botany was another study he had taken quite seriously. It proved to be a useful venture. But there was at least one good dream.

It was himself a dashing beard with Gabby with a warm mother's belly, a boy who looked no older than 9 and a sister who was a year younger as the pair argued over some sweetly asinine thing. Gabby was as impeccable as ever, her maternal glow shining so brightly that it not only made the sun jealous, but his darker impulses to wish to snuff that light out begged for some satisfaction. As lunch was brought over the girl would not complain about a thing as she loved to eat and was a good eater with lovely auburn curls like her father. But the blonde haired boy was beyond picky, he wished to eat nothing except for what James would prepare. It was the one thing the pair agreed on. Which of course made Gabby giggle to see her two favorite boys agree on something. It... was the most wholesome dream he had ever had and he had no idea how to process it.

"As much as I love hearing those words my queen. I have a reputation to uphold. What am I going to do if people know that I blush when my queen whispers my love to me? And I sadly have to go and I will... hopefully not be gone for more than two to three weeks. Anything past that and I hope that child is a boy. But that does smell rather nice. But we do have a short morning to enjoy alone before I have to leave. I hope you will take my little assignment for you seriously. I think it would be find to teach you the finer pieces of what being human is." James did dab a little drop of syrup onto her nose as he continued to eat.

~~~

"You make my heart sing with your love Lydia... I am blessed to have it." Julian extended his hand over to her belly, the ring on his hand tapped hers as he looked at her stomach with a sense of longing. "I will be leaving in two weeks. We hope that James would have two weeks which would be enough recon time for him to pass some information to us as we begin our siege right afterwards. So I am here for a little more time with the both of you. How I wish I was one of those fat cat generals who stay behind and did nothing. I had also send a letter to your father. I wonder if he will respond?" Julian gave her another warm kiss as he took a seat and waited for breakfast. "We should go to the bank, I need to put you in my accounts. I get paid as a knight and I have never used it. You should be able to use it all things considered. And we need to pick up our marriage silence from the Father. While I am still here."

Leave it to James to add to the surprises and made Gabby laugh so early this morning. "No worries, my King. It is only a reminder in the morning. I doubt you will need reminding throughout the day." Two to three weeks was quite a while. Though she counted her blessings as some voyages could take months. Gabriella would be praying hard for her husband's safe return sooner rather than later, but for now, she enjoyed every second of his company. Speaking of the 'assignment' turned Gabriella from the doting sweet wife to a black widow of a Queen. All this beauty and yet that piece of trash stained her memories and childhood with vulgar ways, cries, and unspeakable pain. "I will." Those eyes seemed to turn as dark and cold as the devil's soul for a split second before digging into their breakfast. A smile tugged at the corner of those lips as the syrup was wiped from her nose and sampled off of her finger.

"I will practice, though I will admit that upon the day of reckoning I would like you there by my side." It was her very own uncle that she sought to torture and slay. Maybe she could do naught but torture and James would deal the final blow. She would not know until she got her hands dirty. Before she would have used the copper bell to the gluttonous man off, but that was too good a death. "Have anything else you care to do before you leave?" Casually she asked as she pierced a strawberry and snuck it past her lips.

Lydia was elated to hear that her husband would not be leaving for two weeks. being reminded of her father softened the smile as she enjoyed the meal with Julian. "He will reply. It is a lengthy venture from here to our home so it may take some time. We are also waiting for Gabriella's brother to reply to her request." While Lydia remembered her crush upon the former prince now king, it was not as warm a glow as Julian could provide. Julian truly did own her heart, body, and soul. "Two weeks is not enough to show that I am carrying their child, so it will certainly be a surprise for you when you return. What do you hope for first? A boy or a girl?"

"As much as sneaking in a quickie would be nice, I sadly have actual business for you to attend to. While I am gone, you will he the head of the entire house hold obviously. Leopold will get you up to speed. But also you will need to send letters to our allies. As powerful as we are as a country now, I doubt we will be able to take Hemmerhold alone. So send letters to Bhel Garom and Halston but also to Sir Finn and Sir Harold. Hopefully we can at least get them to save our necks on the battle field. While both kingdoms will remain neutral in the melee between Hammerhold and us, I can attest that Finn and Harold will come to Julian's aid. And only capture your uncle. I wan to personally teach you how to break a person down... because once you do... you will develop a certain taste for it. And luckily my dear queen, we are in a certain level of power to delve into such desires without any real concern. What is an occasional lost criminal or lost whore? Nothing! But help me change and come see me off. I wish to say good bye to my favorite two people in this wide world."

James finished up his breakfast but when he was finished he playfully took up his wife and waltzed with her for a moment, until a knock came on the door. One final kiss to her and to her staomch and James left to Hammerhold. He left with entourage of over 40 knights at least. But even still James was worried. Gabriella would easily notice that some of the swords he fancied were also with him. He was certainly prepared for the worst.

~~~~

"I will have to believe that the child is there and that they are doing their best." He gave her a warm smile as he thought for a moment, he honestly seemed to be at a loss. He didn't know what he wanted! After a few moments he only shrugged. "I would be happy with either, as long as they are a healthy and happy baby and that they can live a life that was truly their own, free from the trappings of class. Free to chase their dreams, their wants their own loves. I doubt it would happen in our lifetimes. But as long as they can wake up every morning and great the day with a smile. Then I am happy. Besides Lydia... we are going to do at it so much we are going to have an excess of both boys and girls so the first five don't really matter." He chuckled to her as he kissed right down her neck.

But that dread in his heart only grew larger... more powerful... and more hungry as the battlefield grew to become a more present reality. But he kept a strong face... he had too.

Gabriella was well versed in the duty of a Queen in her husband's absence, however, she was also taught not to hold her breath. Many men in power thought that a woman was never fit for power and Prince's and brothers or Kings were placed in charge. Now she was mildly surprised that her husband held such faith in her. While upset that he was leaving she was so excited for his return. There was his reaction to her swelling belly and the lessons to look forward to when taking care of her uncle. Those lovely green eyes rolled and yet that smiled was plastered to her face as she was guided in an impromptu waltz around the room. The parting kiss was bittersweet but the kiss to their unborn child was something to behold. Those warm eyes watched until she could no longer see him and then she sighed in silence before heading back into the lavished room.

A nice bath and a change of clothes later and she went straight to their personal study to get started on the letters that her husband spoke of. Each letter was written with great care. Each offering a face to face meeting with the promise of shelter and laughter. It killed quite a bit of time, but then her mind would get sidetracked. Going back to their empty bed and sleeping in it alone for the first time would be an odd sensation. Contemplating having another warm her bed was not even a thought. There would be more eyes on her now than ever, and besides, no one could match James in bed. A knock sounded upon the study door and snagged her attention. "Enter." A servant girl with a letter upon a silver tray and head bowed. "Your Majesty, this just arrived for you." Brows furrowed as she took the letter and noted the wax seal of her old home. Was it her father? The seal was popped and green eyes scanned the page.

"My dear sister, Queen of Colmar Gabriella Eloise Hughes, I heard of the arrangements made by our Father. I have intercepted the letter and estimate my arrival in a few days to meet your husband, King James. I hope they treat you well.

See You Soon, King Donovon Delaroux of Dwinmer "
Gabriella was surprised. He must have gotten home early from a battle and interrogated father as to where she was. Probably the day of the wedding. This was a lovely surprise. At least she wold have some famliar company in her absence and could have a second opinion on the Hammerhold ordeal.

How could Lydia not laugh as Julian spoke so confidently about how the sex of their first five didn't count. His presence was so warming and it was hard to imagine being without him. Perhaps it was time to change topics. "Will you be guarding over Gabriella since His Majesty is leaving today? Speaking of which, we had better get going. We are still fairly new and I do not want her to be lonely in His Majesty's absence." She admitted as she cleaned up and snagged a kiss from those deadly lips. "Tonight we will practice making child number two." That wicked smile danced upon her lips before she turned and cleaned up the table and their bed and cleaned up.

Back
Top Bottom