Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Clashing of the Royals (Lady Bloody Ava & Cylian997)

Emerald eyes looked down in silent awe. Only now did she realize that she was damn near out of breath. Lung burning and lips dry as the Sahara desert. Lips were lips and gabby's head fell back with a triumphant and almost dumbfounded smile before nodding her head and collapsing on her back to Ali's side. The floor held a sharp contrast against the heat of her skin that felt beyond refreshing. "Oh my Ali, you've nothing to apologize for." As that beautiful caramel colored goddess maneuvered her way back into the heated water of the royal bath, the Queen of Rothenburg's head was spinning. She had actually gone through with the idea of fulfilling that sexual appetite for her female guest and it was a success. This thought warranted a much needed deep breath to control the excitement brimming beneath the skin of an otherwise weary, though satisfied, woman.

The harness was unbuckled and the toy was removed from the confines of her hairless sex and covered with evidence of the owner's arousal. The toys were tossed aside to be dealt with later as Gabriella was far more interested in getting cleaned up and crawling into the comfortable sanctuary that was her bed. "I could not agree more. Next time... I must introduce you to someone. Next time." The bath felt glorious, but that bed was calling her name. A wave of fatigue hit her and the events that happened between then finally getting cleaned and parting ways stayed nowhere near her mind and suddenly she was in the plush confines of her bed. A tray of snackable fruits on a silver platter at the bedside for the random bouts of hunger that would wake the mother and unborn child from their slumber.

In her husband's absence, the woman had continued to sleep in next to nothing if anything at all. The curve that seemed to grow before her very eyes were so fascinating. Time was easily killed with a hand over that smooth and warm belly and a sweet lax smile upon those plush lips. Long locks held a sheen that seemed to stand out and in silence that smile grew as Gabby could not help but picture her husband's reaction to seeing her swollen with his child. It was a heartwarming though and one that she was happy to continue on her dreamland.

Rowan. The sound of men tussling and frustrations from another lost game rang through the air. The air sizzled with tension and a hair of excitement. Among countless Rothenburg soldiers stood one, in particular, that appeared to walk with a purpose. Many left the mighty Julian to himself, but this one male sought to Though lean that bare chest was chiseled with evidence of a hard-working body. That lithe form was a stark contrast to the brooding male who paced about the tent a few feet before him. There was confidence in those eyes, but beneath the sinewy bare chest was a simple heart that skipped the occasional beat with each step those booted feet took.

Julian appeared lost in his thoughts. This moment left dark brown eyes to take in the sight of the man that fought by his side for so long and knew the ins an outs of Rowan's body better than anyone else. They were deep partners on the battlefield and in between fights. It was a relationship that always worked for them. That caramel herculean God sent a chill of excitement to ghost through the male's body. Loose trousers suddenly felt snug and a mouthful of saliva had to be swallowed. Rowan Thatcher, often called Fleet-foot by his brethren, heard of daring knight's new found lover and wife. To be honest the soldier could not believe it. Sure, women always threw themselves at Julian. Hell...even Fleet-foot himself left his body at the mercy of those powerful hands that imposing weapon sheathed within those pants.

Surely his lover and partner could not be so easily won over by some fragile foreign in such a short amount of time. Strong hands slid onto the strong shoulders of Julian to announce his presence. "You are tense. I would think that the upcoming battle would have you ready to plunder those walls." There was a double entendre hanging there, but Rowan did not wait to see if his partner caught on to it. "Rowan started behind the looming man and walked himself before him. "You will not do your best with such distractions weighing on your mind. This is not the castle, this is war. Get your head out of your ass Julian." It was a harsh pep talk, but a pep talk it was. There was a challenging look in those eyes that seemed to peer into the soul of the man before him.

"Get it together. Are you going soft on me?"

As they washed each other, their nerves exploding with fire and pleasure, the women enjoyed the tender warmth of the bath. As Gabby mentioned of another person to join them, Ali instantly grew interested at the prospect. Halston was a much more free country than Rothenburg, in her eyes the constraints of marriage seemed a little too restrictive. But that was how this side of the world. Families were much more diverse than here; on average there could have been a hierarchy set up by the most alpha personality among a group of lovers and they were bound to that person physically and emotionally. In a way where words were not needed. It was also a lot less messy if things did turn sour as humans were mercurial beings, issues of marriage were never really a thing in Halston but the children were always cared for at least. Communal ties were always quite strong and Ali was more than willing to make strong ties here.

Still, the next morning brought forth Sven and Ali with their knights and advisers. The room itself was in one of the more protected towers of the kingdom of Rothenburg, there was a triangular table where the monarchs each took a seat at. There were beautiful murals each depicting the three countries in question; a golden and black dragon that flew through the sky for Halston, a red and black demon that came from the bottom of a volcano for Bhel Garom and a wealthy king buried hip deep in gold for Rothenburg. While Finn and Harold stood next to their King and Queen in full battle garbm Julian was currently gone. M stepped in this respect. She was garbed in a form fitting suit black suit that was so dark that it was confusing to the human eye. It was a mesmerizing, all encompassing black that only revealed one icy blue eye. Leopold, as the master of records took a step forward, cleared his throat and prepared to speak.

"Welcome once again to the Iron Blooded Demon King of Bhel Garom and to The Undefeated Dragon Empress of Halston. As you may or may not know, this tower, affectionately dubbed the "The Tower of the Three Divine Kings" was created since the inception of Rothenburg as a kingdom. It was both Bhel Garom and Halston who extended the first olive branches to us in a show of solidarity and in honor of that showing the very first king of Rothenburg: King Phillip Robert Hughes built this tower in a show of that never ending treaty. So we meet here again. As the events stand now, James the current king has gone to bargain with Hammerhold but I do believe it will be for naught. So before we start our deliberation, would the queen have anything to say?"

Leopold left the floor to Gabby as the eyes of the other royals focused on her. Their stares felt like hot fire as it seemed the night that her and Ali shared disappeared into the aether, Ali was all business now in her glorious cardinal red and gold form fitting suit that showed off enough of that sin-provoking skin. Sven was far too busy snaking and demanding sweet things from Harold to care. Gabby needed something impressive to say.

~~~~~

Julian turned over to see Rowan by his side as he licked his lips as his eyes explored the form he had loved for so many years. The form that had endured the thick and hard love Julian can give and still endure the rigors of battle the next day. The night's heart was torn between the love he had found in Lydia; the sweetest warmth that not only made his heart sing and captured him so wholly. But that had also given him the potential of a family that he never had. Of course, while he was "family" with James they were not blood related. Their problems were different and their stations made certain problems impossible to understand. It was an unfortunate fact of the lives they shared and no matter what happened Julian was still grateful, but certain parts of his life felt empty and Lydia filled that void so easily that he forgot about Rowan.

His and Rowan's history was something worthy of a troubadour's tall tale as he kept patrons happy entertained at the local pub. They were roughly the same age so they joined the army at about the same time. However, Rowan had the benefit of being a bit more noble in terms of his birth butler once Julian grew into that massive body it did not matter. It was an adoration that grew into a brotherhood that developed into a love that was deeper than one between a normal husband and wife because these men have killed other weaker men before them before. It may have been in the barbaric wastes of Gianju, in the swamps or during some of the revolts in the island nations; these men have bled and bred together. It was why Julian could not hide his feelings from Rowan even if he wanted too, their history ran deeper than any mine.

"I am admittedly nervous. I have never been in a situation where I have worried for my life. This fear is maddening and the wait is even worse. No doubt once I have slain a man or two it will all smooth itself out. Like when we held into the wall against those heathen skin eaters from the Gianju plains. I appreciate the concern Rowan... but I believe I shall me fine..." The obvious hesitation and trepidation in his voice said otherwise.

~~~~

sneak sneak...

sneak...

sneak snarl sneak

captain say I go because I sneak good

Chibbins sneak best no one sneak like Chibbins

hmmm... smell tasty!

fresh cat yummy

no scream cat, Chibbins only want to eat brain and liver

maybe kidney

now Chibbins wait for belly lady as captain commanded...

Chibbins get praise and prize!!!

That look from Julian sent a racy chill down the soldier's spine. Phantom feelings of firm and painful grips and the heavy slapping of hands had the man taking a deep breath and a much-needed lick to the lips. It was reassuring to see that his new found love did not change the openness of their relationship between the two men. The smaller man laughed lightly and gripped at a single shoulder. The feeling of calloused flesh against pure muscle was an arousing sensation. "Fear for your life? That feeling is for naught. When have you... we... ever come close to losing our lives? You are a powerful beast and no one stands a chance. Your delicate wife is at home, safe and sound, and for that reason, you should be free to help me rid the world of those who even prove the slightest threat. Out here it is you and me. What you and I do runs blood deep, brotha."

Rowan was bold and grabbed that chiseled chin of Julian's with a grip that spoke of determination before those lips were conquered on the field once more. It felt like an eternity and the flood of memories of their last few times together had that cock threatening to break the seams of his pants. It ached for attention. His ass clenched at the thought of that mighty weapon between the caramel colored man's legs that could break down any woman. Rowan relished the challenge. "Get back into your former mindset. It has not failed you yet, so why fix what is not broken? Hm?"

The mother to be managed to greet the morning with a feeling of confidence. Yesterday was fun, but today was a very important day for the Queen of Rothenburg. Leopold had taken her to the Tower of the Three Divine Kings where important meetings would be held between Rothenburg, Halston, and Bel Harom. The wise man sat the foreign woman in the very chair that she would be occupying today and versed her on what would be happening in the room as well as regaled her with tales of what happened in the past. This was where that budding tenacity came from. Not only would courage be a valuable asset, but Gabriella also had to be firm in purpose, resolution, and faith while also keeping an open mind.

Lydia took great care in preparing her best friend's attire for this auspicious moment. A high neck silver lace collar adorned the slender curves of her neck. The regal blues of her newly acquired country hugged the sensual curves of her body in a velvety cocoon only to end in a mermaid tail. The sleeves dipped low and resembled a flared bell. It was a simple, sumptuous, and fit for the Queen of the hosting kingdom. It was comforting to see M there to be at her side. If James and Julian were not absence it would certainly be them here in her stead, but she was prepared to carry the weight of their Kingdom in her King's absence. Once seated in one of three high back chairs Leopold began the opening.

When attention was brought to Gabriella they pregnant lady offered a polite smile and a nod of her head. Lydia stood against a wall, away from the table, but it made her no less nervous for her friend. The lady-in-waiting still stood out with her halo of bright hair and breast that many would swear grew since she got here. Bearing a child seemed to only make the Dwinmer born woman all the more beautiful. In Julian's absence, she had taken to nesting and shopping; making their home all the more comfortable before their family grew by ten little fingers and ten little toes.

"I, and by extension, Rothenburg, am honored to have the prestigious Kingdoms of Bhel Garom and Halston as allied kingdoms, especially in this delicate time with Hammerhold. I would trust the life of my unborn child with both Kingdoms, for there is no force that can shake the foundation of this alliance." The steely certainty of this statement left no room for question when it came to authenticity. "Hammerhold has always been a grey area. There is no logic behind what they do. Take, for example, the death of their knight, may he rest in peace, Sir Roderick. The man was a representation of Hammerhold itself, just as Finn and Harold represented Bhel Garom and Halston. Your knights are exemplary, like the Kingdoms that they so proudly represent." Emerald eyes looked to Leopold for a second before continuing on. "Julian, the Knight of Rothenburg... is a very loyal knight. The man is loyal and kind, however, who has not heard of Julian De la Rosa, Crusher of Spirits and Breaker of Bones, the Head Chopper? Does that sound like someone you would personally insult and not expect a swift death from?"

"It is no surprise that there has been bad blood between Rothenburg and Hammerhold for over three hundred years. Hammerhold is a pariah of chicanery and yields little if anything to others. There is no logic to that Kingdom and for that reason, I ask aide from your Kingdoms. Were are predominantly trade. Your titles themselves speak volumes; The Undefeated Dragon Empress and The Iron-Blooded Demon King. We would be foolish not to ask aid from those so skilled at the art of war. Will you lend your allied country a hand?"

The Tower of the Three Kings had already been prepared for a rather long meeting, Leopold with Lydia's steadfast assistance had prepared a sublime feast for their guests. Sven had already ordered Harold to bring him a plate of cookies and other sweet items, though his face soured when those cookies from the day before were no where to be seen. The pair mumbled to themselves as the knight-guardian took a moment to look once more. Ali had chosen to go through a much heavier and savory route; Rothenburg thus far has shown a rich history in sausage and smoked meats which is something Halston has little of. Ali bit through the freshly fried meat with relish as the woman's cheeks turned rosy from the delightful spicy flavor. Gabby recognized the sausage, James had taken the time to explain it to her one odd morning when he was chopping up meat like a commoner.

"I am a picky eater." He told her quite plainly as he sliced up meat like a butcher."It so happened that, as a hobby, I picked up cooking because every singe chef we had was crap. So I learned from them then fired them. I have learned from several different chefs over my time as Prince. So, I guess I am quite good." He did finish his little statement with a kiss as her little trip down memory lane was shattered by the gravely voice of an angry old man.

"What in the hell do you mean those honey cookies are not here Harold?" Sven complained as Harold did another look over, the grizzled veteran looked towards the expectant mother with surprisingly cold eyes as he turned towards Gabby. "If you want our assistance that is fine. But I would like to discuss the rate at which our ore is purchased from us. I think that we could get a better rate, and you can share with us that recipe that was stolen from those foreign Hitobito from across the seas. Isn't that how you made Julian's "Divisor de Hombre". I would love to have that blade for just a night. To think a man of that size given a two handed weapon that only weighs a mere 10 pounds but it has the strength and flexibility of a 50 pound blade. He can go for days! But I digress..." As Sven takes a cookie. Leopold did take this moment to sneak in a word with his queen.

"My queen..." His warmth tickled through his beard and into her ear. "If it is that kind of cookie he wishes, I believe the King had left something quite similar. Mayhaps your lady might assist. It is that raspberry cookie, towards the right ride of the sweets platter." He had suggested. It was another sweet memory, it was one of the days after their marriage had officially been consummated. James did actually do something sweet for her even though he did at that point regard the marriage as political. It was one of the random little cookies that sat by the platter of food. It was a golden short bread cookie, glazed in honey with caramelized sugar with a lovely little dollop of raspberry jam. That jam he made with cloves, star anise, cinnamon that he boiled down with a little bit of wine was certainly lovely... before another interruption.

"I too would rework our trade routes for our textiles. I saw some of the prices out there and I think we can do a little better here. Not to mention with our produce. There should be a way to make the route more efficient, I think Rothenburg can do more to make the route quicker, Halston is doing all of the heavy lifting here." Ali jumped in as she focused her impassioned fury at Gabby, though this was not a bad thing. This was not fury in the traditional sense; it might have been more passion for her own people that might have been congealed into a mass of emotion. "And while Hammerhold may not be that much of an antagonist towards Halston, there is no reason for us to step in." Ali coolly responded.

"My answer is also the same." Sven stated as Harold could not find the cookies in question. "And how could you not have a sweet cookie here! What kind of home maker are you? If a woman can't even have a sweet cookie here, what kind of kingdom can she run?" Sven shouted.

"Better than a kingdom in a damn volcano you old idiot." Ali had insantly took offense to his comment...

~~~

"It is not so simple Rowan, before it was just me. If I died alone it was no big deal. James would move on and he wouldn't even care. But it is different now, I have a potential family waiting for me, and yet I might never even get the chance to see them. It is a haunting image. In the 700 year history of Hammerhold; whether or not it was military superiority, God or something nefarious. No army has ever reached the gates of Hammerhold. It seems like an impossible task and this anticipation is just maddening. I wish this war could start so I can just lose myself to the madness of battle. There is something else..."

In that moment, Julian pulled away, the distance between the two men felt like a great chasm, Julian placed his hands on his hips as he turned away from Rowan as that cemented not only the physical distance between them, but the physical one as well. Proud shoulders sank into a quagmire of doubt as air that filled powerful lungs like gravel. Julian yanked on his hair as he took a seat and almost refused to face Rowan, after all this time, Julian felt guilt over how Lydia had changed their dynamic and he didn't know how to handle it. Not to mention how to handle their relationship a this state.

"This is all too confusing for me now Rowan. I have my wife and you know better than anyone just how much I can shoot out... there is no doubt in my mind she is pregnant. I fear I am going to leave her a widow already. It is unfair to her to bring me so much joy in so little time and I am going to leave her with nothing but sadness for a life time. It makes every breath a challenge. Its why I can't wait. At least when the switch is flipped I don't have to think... but when all I have is time to think. It drives me to madness." Julain's thunderous voice quivered down to a gentle clap as his arms trembled. Rowan was the only man he could show this weakness too. This was the last two weeks of weakness he had held onto all alone.

The solitude must have been torture. To be without his wife and without anyone to speak his mind. Any solace must seem like heaven.

Poised and ready for any questions and answers to her small speech; it was silently reassuring to see the two noble figures indulging themselves on her country's spread. All appeared to be going well; however, she knew that things were not going to be easy. Sven was clearly no softy and this was apparent from the moment she heard the Iron-Blooded Demon King utter his first words to her. Eyes unwavering as they looked at the people in the room. Fingers laced as though in prayer before her served as a pedestal to rest that dainty chin upon. As the others ate, Gabriella, oddly enough, seemed to be lacking an appetite at the moment. Here, at this moment, the pregnant one found herself missing James dearly. The image of James holding her in his arms and engulfing her swelling form in warmth brought an unknown smile to those painted lips.

Leopold's whispered words snagged her attention after hearing the obvious irritation in Sven's voice. The man had an appetite like a teenager and the tantrum of a toddler. Those eyes looked from the disappointed little man over to the mentor who kept her grounded this entire time. A soft hand cradled at his left cheek with a smile and lips soundlessly uttered a 'thank you'. Unabatingly the Queen listened and stood from her chair and walked over to the dessert tray. The occasional nod of understanding as an ornate gold beveled plate was piled with the raspberry cookie that her husband so skillfully made. Wordlessly the tray was handed off to Harold as short heeled feet circled the table once more and stood with a ring adorned fingers caressing at the slight swell of her belly and looked Ali in the eyes with a lax smile upon those lips. The reaction of the female did bring a familiar wave of warmth that fueled her confidence.

"Those trade routes would be all for naught if Hammerhold manages to bring the war to our front door. We can make these negotiations, however, without your assistance I truly see no point." That regal head was tilted and eyes with the hue of spring greens looked cooly at the important people in her presence. "Rothenburg is the central trade center. I can only imagine the consequences of this prestigious kingdom being engulfed in a war. That is not to say that we would lose, but that there could be at the very least some major setbacks." A humble smile graced those lips followed by a sigh as she took her chair once more. "How are those cookies?" Gabriella innocently asks while relaxing in her chair before bouncing back to the previous topic, "Now... shall we get to discussing those trades?"
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

It pained and almost angered Rowan to hear his usually valiant partner in such disarray. The soldier missed seeing that genial smile plastered across that exotic hero's face along with the look he often gifted him in their more vulnerable moments looking like a wild beast pulling against its' leash. The image sent a chill to ghost through his entire being and here she was thankful that Julian was not looking at him. Sorrow and fear dripped from his partner's words and it managed to wring Rowan's heart. The distance placed between them made him want to poke the lion and get that beast back. Back to the beast that ruthlessly ravaged his male counterpart. There was this misplaced anger for the woman that had recently entered his life. Julian would not be like this were it not for her and now Rowan had to actually work to get his best friend back.

Up until now, Rowan had been looking at the ground as he listened, but now he let his eyes rise to his shoulders, broad and inviting, his type. "Then..."The sound of heavy mud-caked boots sounded across the floors as the distance was closed. Rowan circled to the front of Julian and grabbed that chin to make those handsome eyes look directly at his. "I'll keep that mind busy." The looked on before realizing that he was at the end of his ability to sit and listen to Julian's woes. Finger run through that hair and gently yank that head aside just enough to get to that powerful neck. Hot breath beat down as tongue and teeth sampled that taut flesh. Pleasure ran through the lithe male's entire body. The heady musk of the days travels proved intoxicating. "So..." a deep sultry spine-tingling tone whispers in that caramel-colored ear, "... will you let me help you, Julian.... will you let me remind you what we do before and after victorious battles?"

"Oh, these cookies are much better than the ones from yesterday. That won't change the deal that I want, but at least you can do something right as a woman." Sven spoke in a rather uncultured manner as Ali only slammed her hand forward. Leopold cleared his throat as his calm motions had once again grabbed the attention of the other monarchs. Even though rickety bones creaked with age, the old man did his best to assist his queen as she once again took her seat. A gentle, grandfatherly hand helped ease the woman into her comforted chair. The master of records took a moment to turn his rather boulder-like book over to a specific page for his queen to see. All the while, Ali's intense glare could have burned a hole through Sven's stone skull.

"I hope you do realize that the King is the one who has so lovingly made those. See, the king believes in nurturing the skill of his people and he therefore learned to cook. While it may seem a common and peasant job, it allowed James a unique understand into the heart of his people's plight. The cost of goods and the routes are done in reference to that; the effort it takes to make such things. The King does thing that if it takes him, the King, a man who has literally every resource at his disposal difficulty to make a decent meal; how hard much it be for his people? As you all know, we are not the most militaristic people, it is why we rely on both the support of Bhel Garom and Halston to assist us. This tower represents that union. But, if the queen deems it so, then there is no doubt in my mind that we here in Rothenburg can endure."

Although Leopold spoke his silken lies with the talent of a master tailor; they none the less carried weight. While Gabby knew that her husband learned the culinary arts because his palette was more picky than the average man, the other royals didn't know. Leopold also offered an aura of earnestness, he was a man of trust and distinction in the court as both other royals took a moment to think about those words, at least Ali. Sven remained in a world of blissful, sweet innocence as the flavor of these cookies washed over his mind. Leopold soon pulled over the final bit of numbers and; while the taxes still remained a bit on the low side due to the decent trade and if there were some increases in army spending then what Ali wanted was possible. But then there would be less defenses for Rothenburg as a whole.

"The lucky thing about Rothenburg being the main center of trade is that regardless we have to offer some kind of protection to you. But the trip is brutal, and some of the roads are totally forgotten and that only makes them breeding grounds for brigands, thieves and other miscreants. Halston needs their investments protected as we send our goods over. Even Bhel Garom can get some kind of benefit from that if he would stop eating cookies like some sort of twelve year old." Impassioned and bold, Ali finished her statement as Harold took a moment to look over to Gabby and offered her a bow as he stood up.

"My queen, know that I do not mean any ill-will in my following statement but the road is quite hectic and there have been times that the previous king has made our treaties' ink run dry. We do understand that with a new rule comes new changes so we at Bhel Garom do hope that there will be some changes made for the betterment of both of our situations." Harold soon took a seat as Leopold pointed out the current construction work on the castle; that request might be a little more difficult to pull off.

~~~~

Julian took in deep and haggard breaths, his arms shook as Rowan had kissed and tickled across his form. Julian took his former lovers hands and pulled away from him and took another step away. That bridge that Rowan did his best to carefully build was shattered in an instant by Julian. The alluring giant turned away as he clenched his fists, grit his teeth and placed his right hand over his ring. He intended to keep that promise he made to Lydia no matter what, it was a divine oath he made to the gods. Even if the man he had been with countless times. Even when blood was all that remained. Rowan was the only thing that remained in that time.

"You know I cannot do that anymore, even if I do want you Rowan. I have made a promise to her and the gods to not do that anymore. I do not wish to insult her. Even if it means my death, the last thing I wish to do is insult the love she has given me. I'm sorry." Julian put his arms on Rowan's broad, strong shoulders, yet his hands felt them up. His skin and fingers still remembered all of the times they reveled in the death of their enemies. How close they felt when they were intimate, how they used to stare up into the sky naked after they made love to each other. It felt as if his heart was being ripped apart.

"This is much harder than I anticipated..." Julian still held onto Rowan as he lifted up the man's chin. "What kind of husband cheats on his wife so boldly?" Rowan could easily see just how torn up the herculean warrior was over this decision. Just the thought seemed to bring him pain.

~~~~

sneak... hide and sneak

stupid humans never find Chibbins

Chibbins hide until pregnant lady comes out

"Captain Whiskers!" A tender little girl, a brunette child with hazel eyes and a plain dress shouted out for her pet, no older than four years old put out a bowl of milk for her cat as she continued to call for her adorable and precious pet. "Mommy!! Where is Captain Whiskers?" The lamentable child soon teared up as her mother kissed her child on the forehead.

"Maybe she is off chasing a mouse or something, she should be back soon ok? Come Angela, come inside." The mother carried her child home as Angela, looked out into the distance in the hope of the sight of her cat. But no cat showed up.

Chibbins eat pet

Pet tasty

Pet ded now

"Julian, I've heard rumors that your wife invited our Queen for a threesome with you. Whether that is true or not, I believe your wife wants your happiness first and foremost. I also believe that she trusts you to come back to her and her only, at the end of the day. If her husband needs a release to clear his mind and survive this battle, then do as your wife would want. Now..." With the touch of his lover and battle partner's hands mere stoking adding two ten pound boulders to each ball, enough was enough. Rowan leaned in as though he were going to whisper something to the behemoth of a man. Instead, Julian would find a wicked hot tongue in his ear and a warm hand running down those sculpted abs only for it to swiftly disappear past that waistband. Strong fingers wrapped around that monstrous girthy cock and stroked the life into it in an ungentle manner. Rowan was aiming for an incendiary sex session that would linger in his partner's mind for days on end. The smaller of the two men were up and ready. Hell, he was hard enough to split logs through the sheer power of his neglected dick.

With any resistance that grip would get tighter. "Give in. You and I both know that you need to break me open to get some semblance of relaxation going on. Even you pointed out that our more intimate night seem to coincide with every small and large victory we've had. Even nights that didn't include you fucking my ass into oblivious and just cuddled." That savory cock grew in Rowan's hand. He could feel the veins protruding and throbbing with the precious blood flowing beneath his caramel colored skin. Soon it breached the line of his waist and peeked over that waistline at only half mast. "I missed this. Missed you, Julian. Don't deny me this, please, I beg of you. I may very well die in battle if I can't have you." Words that could tug at the heart of any partner, but with as close as the two wear, it may or may not hurt even more.

It was easy enough to ignore Sven's sexist remarks. There was enough advance notice to know what was likely to fly out of this man's mouth. Her mentor lent a welcoming hand in seating her back in her chair. It brought a small smile to her face as she almost imagined James doing the exact same thing. Gabriella watched in silent awe and appreciation as Leopold spun his words; words laced with truth and lies. The man was talented, and in all his years of service to the throne, she could see why.

"What Leopold says is true. Rothenburg is all about a comfortable life, but it does not only take the blood, sweat, and tears of its people but the nobility as well." The plate of cookies was brought from Sven and over to the pregnant Queen of the hosting kingdom for her enjoyment, no matter the reaction from the toddler like man sitting across the table. "In this unity, despite a new rule, the goal is the same. To prosper alongside our allies. You need not even ask for added protection for Halston and Bel Garm are an extended family of this kingdom. We are one and when falters, we all do. Or so I'd like to think. Now... it is in our power to make the roads safer. With that being said, if you are content and see no room in your hearts to lend us aide, then believe me when I say that we will harbor no ill feelings to our allies. Rothenburg will trudge on and prevail with hope." The cookie was savored and while Gabriella was tired of this meeting and more than ready to walk out without formal notice, it was this cookie that managed a smile upon her face.

Last edited:
"Hope? Ha! When has hope ever done anyone any good?" Sven quickly interjected as his white beard was pelted by a barrage of crispy short bread crumbs. "You need us, well me now more than ever, Halston's precious line is dragon blooded heirs is about to come to an end and now your king has done a stupid move and charged into a kingdom that hates him. It seems like this tower isn't going to mean much in the near future." Ali only turned over as she pushed away her meal as FInn stepped forward to quell his empress' boiling rage. Those dark eyes focused on the elderly gentleman as he remained oblivious to the danger around him. "Oh, are you sure you wish to swing that blade at me empress? I know all about it, I think you named it Tizonata, you apparently used remnants of the dragon bones in the bottom of your kingdom to form the blade. Surrounded it steel and made something that-"

"Even your little fortress armor would have some difficulty standing up against. Just because we are women doesn't mean we do not deserve some level of respect Sven. Not to mention, for all intents and purposes, James is most likely dead. Which means that that woman is the true ruling body of Rothenburg. So how about your get your head out of your ass. And Gabriella, if our routes can be more secured and streamlined then you can count on a little more support from me." Sven chuckled out warmly as Ali only looked over in vehement disgust at the old man.

"I can guess that her having that fun with you in the bath house counted for something." Ali was only able to smile as the cat was out of the bag, but what could have been done. She was rather loud.

"Are you jealous old man? Because there isn't enough gold on this land to get me to touch your decrepited cock. Am I a little taken by Gabriella? Maybe, but if I have a choice between her moist lush lands and your sandy and forgotten deserts then I think you know the obvious answer old man." While Ali remained triumphant Sven looked as if he ate a sour confectionery. Gabby was only able to realize that the cook in question made a pale imitation of her husband's sugary treasure. Maybe it was the use of jam, or maybe it was a lack of honey, but there was something missing here. "But we can both agree, all shriveled up cocks aside that if Rothenburg falls we are both in trouble. It would only allow Hammerhold and Sanazta. I am sure they would love to come knocking on your door. Not to mention all of the outside trade would dry out."

Sven only remained an inhospitable old man as he remained at least content with his cookies. At least until he ate them all; he did have the appetite and the temperament of a young man. The silence was an eerie reminder that, for the last three hours, everything had remained at a frozen standstill. Within those hours Sven had taken the time to eat every single sweet thing available and he had still not come to any sort of decision.

"Is there nothing sweet left?" Sven asked with a venomous disdain as Ali shook her head.

"No wonder you can't have children anymore, the sugar has shrivled your cock. You have all of these poor women forced to be with each other in your old age." Ali looked to be infuriated by his action or rather lack of action thus far. Finn had fallen asleep as Harold had only bowed in a some level of shame for his king.

"This seems to be going no where my queen, maybe a recess might be in order." Leopold whispered to his queen as Sven pushed away some of the sausage that was lovingly made by James.

~~~

Julian's heart was washed over with a veritable painter's palette of colors; shame, love for both Rowan and Lydia, lust, pent up aggression and most of all lust. While he lusted for his wife deeply and he missed her tender touch every moment, it was different with Rowan. This was a man he had broken bones with, slept with, survived with. They had shared and dined on the plate and feast of death in ways many mortal men would never be able to understand. As Rowan took a command grasp of him, as this familiar, strong yet terrified hand took a grip of his cock quite seemingly for the last time as Rowan so elegantly had pointed out. Julian had bit his lip and took in a deep breath, his will and love for his wife was no longer able to withstand the unbridled erotic energy for this many any longer.

He wanted him, no he needed him.

"I made a sacred vow with my wife Rowan and if that happened is besides the point now... for you I am about to step into a realm of damnation I can never escape from because every cell of my body wants you. And I cannot fight it." Julian pressed his lips upon his faithful lover with a primal hunger, much how a lion normally would upon their prey, his tongue conquers Rowan's as Julian carelessly ripped through their clothing with ease. Those powerful hands that have crushed skulls and necks as easily as chicken eggs now held onto Rowan's cheeks with a warm lover's embrace, the full weight and girth of Julian was now pressed on the Fleetfoot as the smaller man felt his engorged lover grow thick and hard quickly.

"Is it so wrong that I love you both? That I cannot chose either of you? That my heart is torn between the two of you?" Those words were spoken in between kisses that were starved for love and affection; for all of the barbarism and power. Deep down at his core, Julian was truly a generous lover.

Yet again the Queen of Rothenburg held her tongue. There was a pain that slowly grew during her time in this meeting and the child was far from the one to blame. Throbbing pain in her head ensued and Gabby was it's prisoner, quite helpless in her cage of pain. She was blinded with flashing colorful spots and craved darkness, quiet and stillness. Her appetite waned once more. The girl's appetite was not as it once was and it was a very small price to pay for the life brewing within her. Sven's voice was becoming akin to the sounds of a heavy sword dragging along a cobbled way. It takes every ounce of strength to hold her tongue and listen to the shit spew from the elder toddler's mouth.

Ali held some measure of control, but it was no surprise to see her stand her ground. A sight expected of the Dragon Queen. A lick of the lips and nod was what was gifted to her lover of a fellow Queen in these political circumstances. When Sven brought up their little sensual soiree the other day it only made Gabriella sprout half a smile through the knawing of her headache. There was no shame in what she had done with the Empress of Halston. It actually eased her mind as she reminisced about the hot and sensual sight of Ali taking it all. The echos of arousal most likely heard by numerous servants and guests, played through her head like a symphony.

It took even more strength to not laugh at the insults hurled at the man with many wives. Leopold's voice brought the female with the pregnancy brain back to the present. If this went on, war would be liable over shriveled cock comments and a lack of cookies. As always, her mentor was right. This was getting them nowhere and Gabriella could use some time to gather thoughts with the man while the other too cooled their jets. "This is getting us nowhere. We will take a half-hour recess. Sweets will be restocked, goblets filled with whatever, or maybe a walk through the garden will clear some heads. Be back here in half an hour. Harold... there should be a large basket of sweets that have been delivered to your King's room, maybe some more sweets and some fresh air on the bedroom balcony would do him some good. Maybe even a nap."

It was a snide and impish remark, but even the hostess had her moments of agitation. Lydia seemed to be holding her breath the entire time in the meeting. She stood wondering if Sven and Ali were going to start a war in the tower! Idly her hands caressed at the swollen center where the evidence of her love for Julian remained. Her thoughts lingered on the man and it brought a smile to her lips. It would be quite the joyous occasion when he returned. The woman with the sunshine tresses held hope that the father of her firstborn child, her husband, would succeed in making it home alive.

Gabriella looked to Leopold with a smile. Her feet were nowhere near ready to make the venture down those stairs until they were not due to return for quite some time. Her Majesty waved Lydia over and gestured for the girl to have a seat at her side for company and reassurance. "We can strengthen the security on the roads. It will cost us. If Halston and Bel Garm will increase their trade, it could pay for itself in no time, or am I wrong? Ali is on board, but that arrogant Demonsmith from Below really brings a crushing pain to my head." Ali pushed a goblet of water over to her dear friend in a silent order to drink and thankfully Gabby did just that.

Rowan looked up to Julian as that strong hand stroked such a wide and long specimen of a cock made his look barely average. That kiss was all he needed to know that tonight was going to be a tangle of strength, lust, and unbridled adoration bathed in musk and testosterone. Those hands relinquished that treat with hesitation, though the kisses dissolved that desire and left a heat brimming at the tip of his nerves. Every article of clothing standing between them was, at the moment, the bane of his existence and needed to be removed and burned. "I'll happily join you in that damnation, my brother. I will follow you to the bowels of hell and back if you so desire, as no doubt your wife would, but for now... let's fulfill this sin together."

Those kisses left Rowan breathless and his member pulsing for need as it also dripped with precum. He could already hear the grunts, guttural groans, and slaps now and it caused fingers to dig into Julian's ass as they embraced. That powerful body laying into him brought about a sense of subservience and desperation to be violated as well as being able to bring Julian's balls to a quiver from his own ministrations. "Tell her." Rowan uttered after relinquishing that robust tongue that he had been sucking on. "She may surprise you." He uttered as pleading eyes looked up as hands gripped at a muscular ass in a silent plea to do this. "Lay down... I want you to relax before we get things underway... I'm going to go mad if I can't taste you, Julian."

As the groups all separated, M remained near by as Leopold took the queen to a quiet section of the garden and took a seat with her. In preparation for this visit the garden had been spruced up with elegant designs all cut up into the shrubberies and flowers. The vibrant colors of the seasons gleamed with the vibrancy of precious stones as the old man took a seat and adjusted himself carefully. After he had pulled out a seat for his queen of course, but Gabby already knew that the elder gentleman had various ailments that he lived with; bad eyesight, poor knees, poor feet, a strict diet, a rough cough among other things. But despite all of those issues there was no mind sharper in the entire kingdom.

"That was quite difficult my queen but you did quite well. As I said before, Sven was going to be a difficult cookie to crack. Oh! I did a pun!" Leopold chuckled quite jovially at his own little quip. "But we might have to temporarily increase the taxes in order to handle the burden of such an expansion. But if can pay dividends later on. Even if your move may have been done in more of a... wanton way my queen it did at least sway the Dragon Empress in our direction. So it did work out in our favor. Even if she did end up insulting the Demonsmith... but we will have to see how the numbers roll out from here." One of the nearby knights brought over a rather large book as the knowledgeable master began to shift through pages.

Leopold moved a rather hefty book over to the table and shifted the book over to the coffers of the kingdom which looked decent, with the recent wedding however and the small expedition to Hammerhold and the prewar to Hammerhold, Rothenburg had spent a little more than they would have liked as Leopold pointed out. "These were all calculated costs my queen but costs none the less, we have over spent and doing this plan to assist on the roads would increase the taxes on the people. But, it would be the smart... what is that foul odor?"

Gabby sensed it, her maternal instincts warned her to protect the tiny life that blossomed in her belly. The acrid stench that seemed to wilt away life charged at her with reckless abandon jumped at her from the once pristine gardens. A foul creature with a ratty face, brownish skin, solid black eyes and impish features charged at her with a black dagger that dropped some sort of black, vile ichor. Before she would even move, Leopold charged forward, much like a candle's last flicker of life and protected his queen as this creature stabbed at the old man various times. Leopold, in his unyielding defiance, refused to allow this creature near Gabby and held onto this malevolent creature as in several hurried blinks M bridged the gap and neared the beast.

"WHY OLD MAN NO DIE! LET CHIBBINS STAB PREGNANT LADY!!! CHIBBINS WANT PRIZE!!!"

M, for now, didn't kill the creature as she held it in a hold and the beast struggled against the assassin and soon fell asleep. Leopold however struggled to breathe, the wounds had already turned black and green as some sort of depraved infection took over his body, those kind green eyes had turned cloudy as the old man grabbed out into some seeming darkness. He was blind, those eyes that had seen so much now saw nothing. He reached out desperately as he couldn't even talk, he soon choked on his own spit as it seemed the last moments of Leopold's life was spent wondering if he protected his queen. Those gaunt arms fell over as bells rung all over the city, monstrous howls filled the air with the horrifying sound of danger. Sven and Ali soon came by as they dropped another set of the monsters before them.

"So it seems we have an army of monsters at the gates of Rothenburg. Harold, what armor did I bring with me?" Sven asked rather casually as Harold took out an iron bound note book and opened it with the official seal of Bhel Garom and twisted it open. The pages were all immaculately made from some kind of bendable steel as he looked through it. "Well?"

"You have brought number 102 my lord." Harold quickly responded as Sven gave an appreciative nod and gave Harold a pat on the shoulder.

"That is why you are my favorite knight. Get me ready to equip it. Since you two are so close, I guess you will make Ali the leader. I will need some time to get ready to wear my armor. Do try to survive until I hit the field." Sven walked off as Ali looked over to Leopold as she closed his eyes and turned to Gabby.

"Just send me to your barracks, I know things are rough right now with the loss if Leopold but your people need you right now to be strong as the queen so if you need to cry some, cry later." Ali quickly warned her as she snapped her fingers at Finn who ran off to her carriage.

~~~~

"Come then Rowan, enjoy me all you wish." Julian took off his clothing to reveal that sleek and solid form that glistened with both muscle and gentle sweat. That rigid cock waited for Rowan's lips to wrap around him as he laid down and propped his massive size up, he laid down and rested himself up and motioned for Rowan to come closer for him. The smaller man could see this magnificent piece of man meat demanded the kind of attention that only Rowan could give him, after all, a man like Julian would never be able to truly flex his earth shattering power against a mere woman.

"As much as my cock loves the way my wife's tender lips wraps around it... there is something about how you do it too Rowan, there is something about how you take command of me. Maybe its because you don't fear me or you aren't in awe of me?" Julian kept that mammoth cock hard and long with massive strokes only meant to tantalize his lover for now, he squeezed his cock for Rowan in a show of desperate hunger for him, he shivered in desperation as his prick twitched for his lost lover as he felt his soul tainted by the delicious sin of having another lover while being married. He seemed to have understood James a little more now after this experience.

Rowan had to admit that there were a familiar thrill and heat that could bring the man to his knees at the sight of his personal God stripping down to nothing. The man almost seemed stuck in a trance by the time the behemoth warrior beckoned his smaller partner over to sample the feast of the Gods. It was his. All his. This was a quest that he was more than happy to conquer over and over again. The man always thought that the difference between a man bedding a woman versus a man bedding a man was easy enough to differentiate. Of course, Rowan was a better lover. Who knew better about what the male body wanted better than another male? Women were the fairer of the sexes. Naturally, a gentleman like Julian would not wish to bring harm, but what fun was there in holding back?

Julian may need some added reminder as to what unbridled passion felt like. A look of calmness engulfed the fleet-footed one's entire countenance. The distance was closed between the two and along the way, the remnants of his clothes were shed. The lounging male was substantially taller than him, and although not theoretically a problem for a man seasoned to warfare, he felt his pulse pounding in his temples. Lydia was now an addition to his lover's life, but there seemed to be this feeling that he couldn't shake. Rowan wanted Julian all to himself. It was only now that he realized that this was neither love nor obsession, but a fear of losing him; losing him forever. Said thoughts were pushed to the back of his mind as the naked male made himself at home on hands and knees between those imposing thighs and allowing his hot breath to bathe that cock with lips agape.

This piece of meat was so hard to deny. The musk was pungent and made his mouth flood with enough saliva to fill a mote. That firm sac of his seized with an ungentle touch seconds before the man bottomed out until his throat was forced to stretched and continued to test his limits. A moan sent saliva to trail down the few precious inches that stood untouched by lips but still bathed in attention. A callused hand was removed from his ball and that hot cock removed from his gullet for some much-needed air. A fire was lit in those rich hickory eyes. In his mouth's absence, a hand diligently stroked. When it looked as though he was going to dive back down a mouthful of sack was sucked and licked as that hot cock was stroked with a crescendo.

"I missed this." An obvious statement. His thumb delving into past his lips and slipping behind those balls and circling the entirety of his perineum. It felt as though it had been far too long and randomly a handful of cock was replaced with a mouthful.

The fresh air of the garden coupled with peaceful sounds of nature calmed the mother to be's nerves to a considerable degree. She drank in the aroma of the season's blooms and took a deep breath doing so. When Sven was brought up there was no holding back the scoff, but a peal of laughter sounded in its stead at Leopold's little jest. It was clearly much need. "Thank you, Leopold. I needed that." A genuinely sweet smile replaced that dour expression; void of the liveliness of the Queen of Rothenburge. As the wise man spoke, her head nodded in silent understanding. The two looking every inch the precious image of a grandfather and granddaughter. A blush consumed, not only her cheeks but her entire face turned a shade of red upon mention of her sexual escapades with the Dragon Empress. The embarrassment was not even the word to describe how she was feeling. At the moment she wanted the earth to open up and swallow her whole. Leopold was like a father to her and her sexual antics was the last thing that she wanted him to know about, especially such an unfaithful one in her husband's absence.

As the book came out, she regained her composure. That regal neck craned to look at the contents of the book as the pages fanned out with her mentor searching through the pages. A chin rested upon a hand adorned with a very eye-catching ring as ears listened to every word the man said. The stench hit her before he spoke. Hands naturally caressed at her growing belly and cradling it in natural protection when the sight of a hideous beast came into view. A shrill cry sounded as her dress was showered in the blood of her beloved Leopold. Hands cupped her mouth. The sickening stench and the instant loss of a loved one brought about a pain she had never known. The sound of his final breath with blood-filled lungs was the final nail in the coffin.

Scalding hot tears fell from wide luminous eyes. As much as she tried to stop it, the pearls came down one after another. hands still cupping her mouth as though it would keep her from completely breaking down into a mess. This was not the time. She had the baby to worry about, but looking at the lifeless body made it so hard. o undeniably hard not to let her hormones lead the way and flood her dress with briny tears and fill the hair with ferocious cries of despair. The piercing howls from beyond the walls sent a shiver down her spine even while hands hovered over Leopold in a desire to hold him and show him the love she wasn't sure if he ever knew that she held for him in his living days.

The stench of added monsters churned her stomach. She dare not lift her bloodshot eyes from the sight of him. While mute the tears still flowed hot and steady. Sven's little taunt did not even register with Gabby. A napkin wiped the tears from her face as she finally looked up and stood up. Cry some? It was too late for that, but this kingdom and their child needed her to do her part and with a silent nod she looked to Lydia. "I will tell our people that the garrison of Rothenburg is under the control of Ali."

"But you must go into hiding!" Lydia insisted. "James would not want you risking the life his heir fighting monsters."

"I can not sit here and do nothing, Lydia, now have my horse at the ready. I won't be fighting, but I want to see with my own eyes what is at those gates."
_________________________________________________________________________________

The voyage was vicious and paved with blood and sweat. Beasts and men were slain on the way to see his precious sister. An ill-feeling welled in the pit of his stomach as his killing became cruder. The trio was met with a force of beasts standing between them and the gates of his sister's kingdom. The sight caused his frozen blood to boil. Any threat to his family would be dealt with death. With might roar rand out. Even with weary muscles, he trudged on. Javen and Malik cussed up a storm and hooted at close calls and clean cuts, blindly following their King into battle.

Julian's emotions bubbled over like a forgotten stew pot as Rowen's tender care made caramel giant shudder in place, though his heart remained torn over the fact that he had cheated on his wife. Julian, the ever so honorable Julian could not deny his heart. He also loved Rowen. There was too much history between the men to be forgotten in an instant and the delicate but educated methodology of his grip was admittedly better than his wife's. Julian always hated the unfortunate fact that he had never been able to passionately and fully make love to a woman as he could Rowan, without fear of potential injury. While Lydia was able to handle some of his power, that was not all of it, Julian felt those fragile bones shudder under him. But not Rowan. Not his man.

Julian looked down at that sublimely agile and taut body and his skin tingled at the memories of times long ago; of times they shared on the battle field where they were the only men alive and what followed was a night of passionate love making that pushed them out of brothels that forced the men to be with each other, the nights of bitter and unforgiving war where it was their grit that forced their survival. His cock twitched in excitement as it readied itself for the treat of this man's lips across it, this tongue to lap around it, this grip to squeeze it. The anticipation was enough to coax Julian to push Julian to slam his cock into his ass. Soon enough Julian rocked his head back as Rowan proceeded to swallow the man's cock.

The caramel giant moaned out deeply as his engorged prick was swallowed up by those experienced tight lips, the massive man shuddered in obvious delight as his head was surrounded by the delightful and heated mouth of the Fleet footed man. Those mahogany eyes looked down at the man who knew how to manipulate his flesh to shut off his mind and heart and make his prick and lips sing, Julian moaned out as he grabbed onto Rowan's thick hair as he slowly thrust into his mouth, Julian while normally a patient man was unable to resist as he slowly thrust his hips at his lover. Erotic tastes of pre cum teased the smaller man's tongue as Rowan's experienced showed, Julian blushed visibly as he breathed in deep and haggard breaths.

"You know how to play my cock like instrument and I missed this too..." Julian admitted this far more easily than he wished to admit as he rocked his head back, his cock continued to throb for Rowan as he continued to suckle on it.

~~~~

M took a moment to take this creature to the gallows, that was there the beast belonged at the moment. As the inhuman and vile howls continued, Ali walked along confidently to her carriage and snapped her fingers to prepare for war. As the bells rang, the peasants ran into the safety of the city walls to avoid the potential dangers of what laid before them. As Ali equipped her armor with the help of a pair of female squires, her eyes sharpened and her nerves remained steeled. She took in the nervousness of what laid before her and knew that this was most likely some foul machination, but from where? The queen had a personal guard set to keep her and Lydia safe all the while as the garrison was filled with the self defense force of Rothenburg. At this point, Sven was no where to be point.

Ali emerged in a red and gold full plated armor that was, as expected of her kingdom's crest, reminiscent of a dragon. It was an armor done to be a terrifying reminder of the power a dragon possessed with thick dragon like scales, Ali's weapon of choice an extremely long blade said to be made from a dragon claw and impossibly sharp was on display as well. The armor alone must have weighed at least fifty pounds and yet, Ali gracefully skipped around as if she wore nothing at all. It was a true testament to the possibility that she most likely had actual dragon blood in her veins.

"It is nice to get the blood flowing in my veins again after all that stuffy chatting. As much as that was all full of fun and games, this is the kind of event that really gets my blood pumping." The men were bolstered by the presence of such an elite warrior by their side, especially as Finn soon joined them by his empress' side. He donned a much lighter set of armor formed of linked chains and leather. He touted a flexibility that even Ali could not even match. Though as the men got ready, ominous drums now filled the air as the trees in the distance were split open. A loud, chaotic and energetic chittering noise filled the air as the trees that were bent by some unknown force revealed something else.

A massive blackened ivory horn adorned with various gems and gilded with gold, carved with the depiction of suffering of humanity and the damnation of souls.

"Good evening simple human meatbags, potential human breeding sacks and absolutely festive and tasty human younglings. You may be curious as to who I am. You may call me Garrinoth and I am a denizen of the fouler reaches of below. I struck an accord with your esteemed enemy in Hammerhold for your most fertile women, your most succulent children and the fact that Chibbins has not returned to me means that the useless woman has failed me. Which means her life is now as forfeit as the rest of yours! Absolutely fabulous! Now, if you think your paltry forces can withstand the full brunt of my army while your army waits for a signal that will never come then by all means, try so survive! But otherwise my dear distinctive human meatbags know this; the greatest spices that you humans flavor yourselves with is fear. The more you become acquainted with the various flavors of fear; terror, horror, anxiety, concern, dread, jitters, unease worry. The more savory you become so by all means. Struggle... survive. Win! All the better for me to eat you with."

It was a hauntingly erudite manner of speaking paired with the charisma and elegance of a true debonair man; yet behind it was the malice and sinister evil of the kind of unmatched evil that made the foulest of criminals turn to a higher power. The entire kingdom of Rothenburg was now surrounded by the vile thumps of drums as Ali sucked on her teeth. Halston and Bhel Garom were both too far for any sort of assistance.

"I guess this is one hell of a way to die eh Finn?" Ali teased him as he walked next to her.

"I at least got a chance to sample the women here, and I have to say. Absolutely fantastic." Finn responded as the pair continued to take stock of what was available.

Donovan the Dire Wolf of Dwinmer, newly appointed King of the Algid Alps was on a quest to lay eyes on his sister once more. Guilt tore at his heart when confronted with the information that she had been wed off to some pretentious prince as an arrangement with the King of Rothenburg. Fear... fear welled up in the center of his being and fueled the rage behind each swing of his mighty sword; fear that his sister's life would be in danger. This army of beasts stood between him and the kingdom that was his sister's so-called home. Tusked beasts charged and shrill war cries rang through the air from unsightly creatures that sought his death. One after another was slain, and yet there seemed an endless number of them. As weapons cleaved and skewered, a combination of the black and red blood of their enemies rained down upon the trio.

The cue balled Malik roared in a deep tone as a spear grazed the skin of his cheek just enough to draw blood before he stabbed the owner through the eye and used his booted foot as leverage upon the monster's chest to yank it out and move on to the next unfortunate victim. Like mighty beasts, they killed their way through the flanks of the army knocking on Rothenburg's doors.
-
The Queen of Rothenburg took a moment to mourn the loss of her dear Leopold. After a deep breath, she quickly sought out her duties as Queen of this country. Rothenburg's longbowmen, archers, footsoldiers, crossbowmen, and halberdiers were ordered under the order of the Dragon Empress herself, Alizansa Ignasna Solun. The former princess of Dwinmer arrived in armor custom-tailored to fit her body. This was made in the lands of Dwinmer as a gift from her brother when she became of age. Not once has it been dawn aside from when it was first given to her and nor would it be dawned now. The child growing within made it impossible to dawn, and she would be at a disadvantage having never worn such a heavy set outside of her first combat.

Perhaps her father was right? Women were not meant to ride in battle. While she had no intention of jeopardizing the life of her first child, those who fought for the kingdom would still see their Queen regnant riding horseback in the manner of men; not sidesaddle but unashamedly astride. It was done against the advisement of her Lady in Waiting, Lydia. Lydia remained in the carriage with brimming anxiety that brought about sickness. The Queen's Guard created a thick barrier around her as the entire unit headed to the very edge of where the action was happening.

Loose tendrils of molten onyx were pulled up and back into a ponytail that would keep her vision unhindered. Steady deeps breaths were taken in an almost patterned manner. Messengers would be sent to her post with updates from the front lines. For now, all she can do is wait out the results.
_

They honeyed taste of that precum was a massive motivator. The feeling of that herculean hand on his head and gripping his hair had him as solid as marble. This was like a battlefield all over again. The sounds and reactions excited and incited more actions. The Fleet-footed warrior always made sure that his personal Odin knew that there was never a need to hold back; on the battlefield and in bed. Enough drool dripped down from the bast of his shaft to lube up his calloused index finger which teased the entrance to his back passage. With a mouth full of cock that he could never seem to get enough of he could do nothing but moan. One particular night, he had to fight Julian to get him to cum as many times before he could no longer stand it. Rowan assumed that Julian, a very generous lover, may have felt guilty that night for not having gotten him off, but Rowan wanted to see Julian drained without interruptions. The night had been glorious indeed and left him with bruises that he wore like badge until they faded.

As Donovan raced towards the end of the monstrous army, what he saw could be truly horrific as various monsters and demonic entities had taken the people from the outlying villages and used them. This went far beyond a job, far beyond slavery or even far beyond dehumanizing them; these people were treated no better than an old cow who no longer produced milk. Donovan saw first hand how these monsters; from simple imps, to foul Minotaurs, to abhorrent driders consume human lives as simply as one consumed water. These were the sights and sounds of what the extent of human suffering was, and this was also the first time these tender and timid people were ever broken down in such a manner. As they continued forth the foulness of death, feces, and terror filled their nostrils as countless red eyes stared at the men who came from behind.

The imps were far too busy as they, as Garrinoth had previously promised, chopped and boiled the young children alive. The massive cocks of those bull-like men ripped through the delicate women of the region as easily as a man ripped through a piece of paper. The few that survived through this vile sexual ordeal were no longer there as their minds had long since been vacant at the horrors of 14-inch erect bovine cock. The driders, who were horrific spider monsters with human torsos and agile spider bottoms, these beasts took the men and paralyzed them and laid their eggs inside of those heated, robust bodies. Screams echoed through the forest as the men felt their organs ripped apart from the inside as what felt like tiny knives ripped them apart from the inside. Their stomachs soon exploded with spiders, each of them the size of a human head, as the field was covered by countless spiders that jumped at the faces of Donovan's men to murder them. This was all hell on earth as the sounds of broken bones, women who begged for mercy and screaming children all fell on deaf ears. And at the very center; there was one person or thing. Donovan could see him as a diabolical laugh filled the forest, its pitch was only matched by a child's as they opened presents on their birthday.

Garrinoth stood quite simply above all of the other beings here, this was obvious by his stature and by the palpable evil that emanated from him. Garrinoth stood quite simply taller than the average house with a mane of umbral night black hair that one's eyes could get lost in. Ruby red skin covered his form and although it looked as smooth as a human's, there was an intangible metallic property to it, almost as if it were made of some sort of mineral. This monster's face, or lack thereof, was only discernible due to a severap features; a long row of black horns that started on the top of his head, six pairs of toxic green eyes that seemed to look at every direction and most of all that mouth. Garrinoth's mouth... or rather maw was a sharp, jagged and serrated mess of mismatched teeth that were designed to crush and chew on human bones with the ease of soft fruit. Garrinoth looked more to be some haunting gaunt beast as his obsidian hoofed feet burned through the ground with every step as his unholy and engorged prick was hidden away. But one could still see the thick, rotund outline of it. No human could endure such a cock as it could rip any person -man or woman, in half. Barbaric weapons formed from the bones of human and monster alike surrounded him as six arms stretched out to grab weapons as one of those green eyes stared at Donovan. Cold... black... no, it was something far worse than the grasp of death that Donovan had endured many times before, the way this monster stared down at him as if he were no more important than some bug. Hunger, starvation, Garrinoth craved Donovan's flesh, the unsung desire for such a sublime human specimen will not be denied.

"Good evening! I see that you wish to save these meat bags! I commend you for your bravery! But tell me! Will your men survive? Will they be able to endure the terror of The Unseen Hand's army? Well, I guess if there is one way to find out and that is if to see if you can survive my onslaught! Come! if you can slay me then you win! If I can slay you then everything here will be turned to succulent human roasts for us to devour!!"

~~~~

Roars of victory rang out as men released their arrows and did their best to provide an ample defense for Ali who charged in with reckless abandon. As the army had stayed behind with Finn and Harold as the vanguard for their respective leaders. The monsters in question saw could be only be described as an in human monster. It was a marvel to be seen, a blade with a peerless edge, a body without peer as Ali's blade severed life without hesitation. It was an odd sight to see such horrific beasts run off in horror from her but that was what happened. All the while, those previously warm chocolate eyes shifted into something different, into something terrible; into golden dragon eyes.

Halstonian lore had always dictated that the first Empress of the kingdom had loved a dragon into submission. This bloodline had existed for nearly five thousand years and no it seemed to be that no matter how much this blood was diluted with human interjection, the strength of this dragon never died. The scars across Ali's body were proof of the superhuman constitution she held, it seemed that only a severed head could kill the woman. Far beyond that, Ali was beyond human on almost every other category in terms of strength, speed, recovery and more. Though the imps had stabbed her and injected her with the same poison that had killed Leopold, her body shrugged it off with ease. Every swing of her blade seemed more like the force of a wild hurricane than a simple sword swing. That was until another armored man stood next to her.

It was a thick armor that seemed almost too big to use as it moved through some amazing power of its own. The mask was that of a horrific monster with armor plating so thick that even Ali wondered if she could cut through it. Steam was pushed out of the mechanical monstrosity as bones cracked as the second wave of monsters prepared to charge at them. This armor moved along as it gave Ali a simple thumbs up, with a little more focus she noticed that this was all covered in the runic writing of Bhel Garom as Ali laughed out loud. The stone giant took out a massive axe as it prepared for battle.

"It took you long enough old man, I can only handle so much without so much as even a little bit of a hand. Even I couldn't handle it, and is that your countries' precious Yanganrock?" Sven seemed to be quiet as the pair remained stalwart defenders, meanwhile, the gates of Rothenburg had finally seen their first wave of enemies as the remaining knights fought off the trickling beasts.

~~~~~

As the queen was taken away to safety within the ramparts, Lydia, M and the guard kept her safe. The assassin had taken the time to take off her mask as Gabby saw it within the hardened murder's face; there was regret. Gabby might not have known how long M has served the court, but there was one common thread here, Leopold was on the court longer than she was. As the Queen looked around the room, there was a tense uneasiness here as everyone seemed to be lost in thought. All those thoughts were about the same thing; the gentle soul who seemed to always offer his wisdom without hesitation. The man who was like a father to who many without a father, a man to even the king; was his teacher, his educator and even at times sole confidant besides Julian.

One could not help but think back, as James left for Hammerhold and the vast castle of Rothenburg felt frigid without him, it might have been time to pay the old gentleman a visit. He was deep in his study, hidden in his personal library buried in his studies. Green eyes, sharpened by years of knowledge and experience looked over to his queen as a body wracked by the rigors of age hobbled over. An old cane, nearly withered with use and age assisted the man as he took his careful steps forward to her as his long white beard ran down the length of his stomach. He was dressed comfortably in loose fitting robes that didn't put pressure on those old joints of his as this old man gave her a smile, it was difficult to explain. Leopold looked at Gabby almost as if he looked at his own daughter who had grown up and married off into the world and they had finally seen each other in two years. It was a look of both admiration and warm nostalgia as he pulled out a seat for her and he took a moment to carefully sit down.

"I hope you do not mind if I do not bow my queen, my back just cannot do it anymore. But, it is a pleasure to meet you, I am Master Leopold Vincent Cummingsworth, the master of records here at the kingdom. I have done this job for quite some time. I am the educator for James and the king before him and it will be my pleasure to assist you as much as I can before we have our little meeting. But before we get started, how about a little tea? You are from Dwimmer correct? That must mean... something like this with some cardamom, cinnamon, clove with a little hint of orange for sweetness. Now, tell me, I would rather hear it from you my queen. Who is Gabriella Delaroux?" He carefully passed her the sweet smelling tea with some cookies as he took a moment to wait for her to respond, again his face plastered with the proud smile of a father as he looked over to Gabby.

~~~~~

Julian didn't intend to wait any longer, he didn't plan to be patient. His cock demanded Rowan's body with every fiber and will within his heart. He pulled away from Rowan, forcefully, Rowan was placed face down onto the near by bed as there was a familiar pressure. Though Julian's heart remained loyal to his wife and he wanted nothing more than to hide away and peel himself away from Rowan, his sensual nature could not denied here. It was a slow yet comfortable pressure as Julian pressed himself deep into Rowan, inch by inch he continued to thrust into his lover, his cock throbbed with heated pleasure as Julian grabbed onto the smaller man's waist. A deep, feral grunt erupted from the caramel man's throat as the sensation of taking this man was just want he wanted.

He wanted to see Rowan pine for him, he wanted to see Rowan bend over and plead for him. Most of all, he still wanted to explore this love he had for him. Even though he had enjoyed his wife, there was something about the firmness and the strength of Rowan that made Julian purr in euphoric content as his cock twitched in his lover's ass. Thrusts soon followed as Julian soon took the reigns of the position and began to slam his hips onto Rowan with wanton lust.

Last edited:
Rowan could almost be classified as terminally horny when it came to being in his best friend's company. The man's eyes rolled back and the combined sensation of Julian's monstrosity of a cock and his possessive grip had Rowan's brain buzzing, his mind reeling, a floodtide of sensation coursing up from his loins throughout his junk, up his spine and out into every part of his body. He let out a sigh of pleasure moving his backside up towards Julian’s hips so that he could take him all in. He loved feeling the caramel warrior's hips and groin rub against his ass as he manipulated his cock inside him, reaching deeper and with his long urgent thrusts.

Strong hands gripped at the sheets of the bed beneath him. A guttural roar rang out from Rowan's lips as his ass was taken with pure, unbridled lust. Such power and possession had precum leaking from the tip of his solid, vein riddled member. Nothing but muscle made it so much easier to take what Julian had to offer. The sting of flesh against flesh had his body heated. He missed those lips and found himself wanting more of Julian. His mind was so overwhelmed with pleasure that was greatly missed. "Don't be soft with me, Julian..."

The lost lives of his human brethren lay heavily on his soul as he had planned to die on this battlefield defending his kin and her kingdom or walk away alive with the victory in his hands. Donovan was a confident man, but one look at this beast had him thinking that he may not come out of this alive. Either way, he would be bringing this sudden war at least one step closer to an end. The king of Dwiner could only hope that no more lives were lost, but in wars... that was seldom the case. This one was especially unique and the sky had come to match the anger upon the field. The sun fled behind clouds and the small stream churned with blood from the village that it ran through. The sky had come to match the anger upon the field. The wind churning the bloody river that ran so deep. Droplets of water washing the blood-soaked grounds. Anger sounded in thunderous cries and crackles across the darkening skies. The blood of innocent men, women, and children spilled in a merciless and stomach-churning onslaught taking place in the village.

The human was strong and it only made the male crack a wicked smile. A challenge. How he loved a challenge, ever one to test himself, he put his best foot forward. A whole new rush ran through his entire being. Beads of sweat glistening upon his brow. The Rider of the Red Horse had certainly left his mark on this day., indeed. So many lives already lost. Rage filled eyes glared at the foul creature standing in the way of him reaching his sister and posing a threat, no less. A throng of onlookers watched, while others ran. His Majesty and his two companions were swift and charged on energy. A bulbous green wart covered beast the size of a melon cried out a shrill noise and charged Donovan. The male barely batted an eyelash and stabbed his sword into the ground and through its body in the process. A hiss and sizzle could be heard along with an ungodly scream of pain as the special metal burned away at what meat and flesh it touched. The sword was retrieved and the body impaled upon it was flung away with a single swipe of the unique weapon.

"You talk too damn much you asinine freak. Shut up and let's do this." Not much for words, the King of the Algid Alps was ready to spill some blood. He charged and kept an eye on all hands. This did seem a disadvantage, but there was always a way. Booted feet slid on dirt and grass beneath powerful legs with his sword stretched out in one hand in hopes to make a dent in a leg on the way.

Malik and Javen looked to their king and when tempted to join his side the monsters came from every angle to occupy their ordinary swords. Both men may act like fools, but they earned their place at their King friend's side. Both were arduous and possessed a hard-earned talent for battle. They'd both watch Donovan kissed death a handful of times. Javen once jested that the Dwinmer crest should have been a cat with as many lives as his friend possessed.

Leopold seemed to know here more than anyone in these foreign lands. In her husband's absence, she never felt more alone. This elderly man brought comfort in the form of a familiar scented tea. It warmed her soul and made her feel a bit more at ease. A smile did suddenly appear upon her face as he apologized for not bowing and adding his reason why. It is a pleasure to meet you Master Cummingsworth." A polite bow of the head was given as soft hands encased the warm cup of nostalgia. A hum of approval was all that was needed to know that she was enjoying this meeting so far. "This does remind me of home, thank you." A genuine smile sprouted upon those lips. The first sip sent liquid arrows shooting through her body that sent waves of comfort throughout.

"Who am I?" One would think that it was an easy enough question to answer, but a glance down into the contents of her cup showed some contemplation. "I am a Queen who misses her King. I am a snowbird in a lush sunny land. A regent for a land that I barely know." Another sip quelled the ripples of nerves creeping up once more as warm eyes looked back up to the kind soul before her. "Thank you." It was only now that she realized that no one other than James truly asked her about herself.

Gabriella idly caressed at her belly. It eased her nerves. Leopold was no more and she felt as useless as a newborn baby bird. All was left in the hands of the Dragon Queen and the not so sweet Sweets Savoring Sven. If she knew that her brother was on the other side of this battle it would help her like a breath of fresh air. In her eyes, her brother was invincible, unlike the love of her life and father of her unborn child.

"I need updates, something to let me know how we're doing out there!" Her voice picked up in frustration and one of the handmaidens came to her side and rest a hand upon the lower center of her back and brought a chair behind her Queen. This entire time she had been on her feet and while appeared somewhat calm, she was stressed. Leopold came to pass, her husband was off in a dangerous kingdom, and her own home was threatened by a siege bloodthirsty monsters.

"Please, sit, My Lady it does the baby no good to stress." The Queen Regent was ready to rip the lady's head off for stating such stupidly obvious words. No shit stressing would get her nowhere, but what was a pregnant Queen to do in the midst of a battle? She was pissed off and deeply saddened, wishing that Leopold were here so that she could cry in his caring arms. He always knew the answer. He always had the words to soothe her soul.

Last edited:
"I do not intend to be soft with you Rowan, I am only warming you up. I need to to be prepared for me, after all, if I were to go after you truly, with all my unbridled savagery then even you might be unable to walk tomorrow." His honeyed words eked out of his lips as Julian turned his lover's face over and kissed him forcibly. Julian distracted Rowan with his tongue as a powerful set of hands readjusted themselves on those impressive hips. As their lips separated, Julian pushed Rowan's head down as their rugged fucking truly began.

The caramel giant's mighty and potent hands firmly grabbed onto Rowan's lower body as he vigorously thrust into his hapless lover with reckless abandon. Unlike Lydia who he held back out of fear for her safety as she was of the fairer sex, Julian's deep and primal moans as he pushed his diamond-like cock into his lover's ass was paired with the dominant power that made Julian the knight of knights in all of Rothenburg. It was the kind of power that could shatter bones and add to his legend as to how he severed a man in half. Rowan felt him in every thrust; how in one beautiful moment of human poetry, Julian was able to pull Rowan's own body into his supreme positioning.

"Like Lydia is mine forever Rowan, so are you." He pushed out almost like some sort of animal as his gargantuan cock forced its way into him.

~~~~

Malik and Javen were sure to be busy, Garrinoth was protected by a horde of devilish fiends that charged at them recklessly. It was difficult to tell what these beasts even were, but one thing was for sure, they all needed to die. But with the pair there, at least Donovan was able to concentrate on the leader that was in front of him. Garrinoth turned towards Donovan as his eyes focused on the king for a moment. As the rain fell on their forms, the sudden sounds of sudden sizzles as his super heated body evapoerated the rain and filled the air with steam, his maw of the unholy beast curved into a corrupt, evil and hideous smile. Those jagged teeth were freshly dyed red, almost as if he had freshly eaten human flesh as the leader took his weapons and easily jumped off from his high perch and landed in front of Donovan. Garrinoth now stood before the king and without the light of the sun, what stood before him was a diabolical black obelisk with six bright windows into a veritable hellscape as those jagged red crystals dripped with liquid from the river styx.

"I will commend your bravery human, in my 500 years of existence on this planet you are the first one who has been willing to charge at me. I will say this, your body is at least worth keeping around. Maybe making one of my breeding sacks make a daughter for me to rape later and make a child for me to cross breed with might be a fortuitous venture for me! After all, I do need some creatures that can endure my cock without dying after I cum inside of them; maybe your future daughters that I will rape for hundreds of years will be the ones to satisfy me!"

Garrinoth's voice rumbled with the strength of the earth; his voice was deeper than any man Donovan had ever heard before, it sounded more like an earthquake than a normal voice as he seemed to have some sort of twisted smile on his face. Upon closer inspection Donovan was now able to see the six weapons in question: the first was a hooked sword formed from what seemed to be some sort of spinal cord and flesh with a red human eyeball as some sort of jewel, the next was a spear that was intertwined with bone, sinew and muscle, what followed was a blade that should have required two hands to use but it was forged of some red metal and fashioned with flesh. Those were all the weapons on his left side, on his right there was a whip that was seemingly fashioned out of human leather, a twin headed axe made out of skulls and bones and lastly a three foot punching dagger. All of these weapons had some sort of acrid scent to them which gave off a dangerous scent, it warned Donovan that there was some sort of poison involved here as well...

"So let's play a little game... if you can kill me, you save that stupid little kingdom I am crushing and all of my worthless little peons run away. When I win, I keep your royal sperm to myself and make you breed until you die!" In a flash, Garrinoth swung his axe at Donovan with the intention of severing his arm.

~~~~

Leopold again looked upon Gabby both quizzically and fondly, but one thing remained the same. His smile was as wide and as warm as the longest spring day. He took a moment to sip on his tea as he set down his cup carefully, his old joints still held the rigidity of decades of practice. With a deep sigh he looked over to the queen as he extended his hand to hers and held it deep into his hand and patted hers gently; it was a gentle and frail hand. But she could tell it was also a lonely hand that had given everything it had to this kingdom. As he was surrounded by the countless tomes of knowledge and letters he had written, these were the children he had and these were the the ones that were to carry his name. It seemed that in his position, he never had the moment to find love in another.

"Now, you are the queen, Leopold is more than fine for me. But when it comes to Gabrielle Hughes I know all about her. She is quite the talk of the town you see. But the woman I do not know is Gabrielle Delaroux. The curious little winter bird who migrated to the south. That is who I wish to know. I wish to know about the little girl who used to make snow men with her brother the current king, the first time her heart skipped a beat, her first heart break, the first time she tasted something as vile as black licorice. You have tried so hard to fit in here, in this world you know so little about and I commend you for it. But I am sure you have some growing pains and, I understand James can be quite abrasive in certain things and I do apologize for his behavior. His mother died giving birth to him and without that unique mother's love, the boy grew rather callous. Even with Julian as a faux brother it did little good, yet you managed to change him. Even with every woman in all of Rothenburg in his hands. So I am quite curious to learn about the woman who managed to soften the talons of this abrasive king. Because I think it is remarkable. So please, from the beginning if you do not mind."

With another simple sip, a wide smile, green eyes that sparkled with an unknown sense of pride; Leopold again waited for Gabby to speak.

~~~~

As the horrified screams of the people continued to filter into the city, the tower guards remained at the ready. No enemies had seemed to pass though the seemingly impenitrible wall that was Sven and Ali. That was until the first creature, a one armed minotaur came by and roared in victory. Soon one by one, hordes of monsters began to gather up near the gates of the city. What happened to the other monarchs was currently a mystery but if these many creatures had made it through it was certainly not very good, but what had made it through was certainly a sizable force. It seemed to be a small platoon as M took notice.

"My queen, it seems that we have some company, it seemed to be a small platoon, I will be dispatching some of my spies to survey the battle from a distance to survey the damage, the kings guard will remain here with you to keep you safe. I will leave L with you. If I die, L is next in line as the Master of spies. It has been an honor my queen." As the door opened another woman, much more robust -in comparison to the flat chested M- sat next to the queen and took a solid look at the door. M dashed off as L looked up to Gabby, icy blue eyes looked over her whose voice held a familiar accent looked over.

"Do not worry, we will do what we can to assure our victory this day my queen." L had a much more feminine shape and the graces that could make any man want them from beneath the form fitting black suit she wore. She was a much younger assassin, but those honeyed words hid the viciousness of a trained killer. "Mistress M has trained me for 19 years you know, she is essentially my mother but it is a shame to see her go..."

Last edited:
Rowan listened to his lover with rapt attention. A deep chuck, though shortened significantly from pleasure, sounded at his words. "So you threaten me with a good time." If the man was unable to walk from their sensual and savage antics, that would not stop him from making it out onto that battlefield to protect Julian's back. Rowan could have melted at that kiss, but instead, a minute shiver ghosted down his lithe and chiseled form. The feeling of those powerful hands showing their true power led Rowan to brace for the inevitable impact. The hot sting of the impact left a lingering sear to his flesh that had molten lava flowing through his veins. Strong fingers gripping at the sheets of the bed beneath them.

The flexible one was more than proud to be claimed and conquered by the bone-breaking Julian. The man took it as a challenge to bring the man to his proverbial knees by having the All Mighty Julian pass out from sexual exhaustion. Sleeping off a night of spent passion was akin to sleeping like the dead. Rowan would be the first to admit that he was at his most energized after such nights. Out of nowhere, the man beneath roared in beastly pleasure.

Gabriella was not very shocked and kept her wits about her. Though the mention of M possibly dying was saddening. This was quite the unforeseeable threat and a sizable one at that. "You continue to remain a valuable member of this royal regime and this family. I truly appreciate you M." With an understanding nod, her attention turned to the latest addition in the room. There was certainly a noticeable difference between the two. Even Gabby's mind admired such seemingly endless curves before gifting L a smile. "I have faith that we will succeed. Lives are inevitably lost in battle. It is a risk expected, but that does not make it hurt any less."

It would all hit her later; when the battle was over and the losses were counted. The mounting body toll and those near and dear would bring an unbearable weight in one fell instance. For now, her composure was maintained and winning this battle was at the forefront of every thought and action. James was out there protecting his country and she would be damned if she did not fulfill her duties in doing the same in his absence. Idle hands continued to caress at the growing bump that housed their unborn child. Silent prayers were uttered for those laying their lives on the line for their people; including Sven and Ali.

Patiently, Gabriella listened. Leopold emitted comfort that made her warm from the inside and out, just like the tea. His voice reminded her of the elders at home; so patient and kind. They too had seen so many things, as she could tell Leopold did in his lengthy life. His question was surprising and was repeated in her own mind. "I am the daughter of a hearty father with a beard that traps food. The sister of a brave warrior with always puts those before himself. I am a girl who loves the snow and the fascinating metal of our land that is glaciosteel. I was an adventurous girl and sheltered. A sponge and lover of knowledge." Her eyes got lost gazing at the warm contents of her cup as she spoke. A spark of excitement arose from her memories and a smile and gleeful eyes looked at the man across from her.

"I hilariously learned that you can leave a bruise on someone if you pack the ice of a snowball tight enough and throw it hard enough. It was like a canon ball." A little laugh sounded and an innocent smile often seen when she was a child. "However, a princess is still a princess. I lived my childhood and relished all I can because I knew that I would be wed off for the sake of my country and have to be a 'dutiful wife'; as my father often said." The old man was powerful and lovable. "A belly full of mead and my father and his men could go on for hours. What else was there to do when there are days that the ice bites at your skin and you can barely see your own nose before you?" Another sip and the dear girl's expression of surprise to find her cup empty was a surprise to herself. "I'm sorry... but, may I please have another cup? It is very good."

The voice of this beast reverberated through his bones. This was going to be quite the game of dodge. Donovan couldn't blame the creature for its confidence. If he had six arms to hold six weapons, he would be confident as well. There was no getting out of this one unscathed, but he was drunk off of the challenge. His sister was of utmost importance. If he were to get out of this alive and find out that she was no more, it would drive him into a blood rage fitting his passion for vengeance. Eyes watched and waited. With six against one, he had to be on his feet and the ax was caught in his peripheral vision with just enough time to throw himself to the side and roll onto the tips of his toe and the palm of one hand. He looked every inch like the snow leopard that roamed the lands of his home.

The young King had to find an opening in this slew of flying weapons. A single scratch and he knew things would be far more complicated. There was a feeling in the pit of his stomach that there was more to this creature that the eyes could see. If his sword could get a taste of this beast's flesh it would bode useful knowledge if he had even the slightest advantage. "Come now... is that all you've got? All those arms and one swing?"

Julian continued to grunt out, more like a primordial beast than a man. Dominant hands held down the smaller Rowan in place as the domineering caramel knight imposed his erotic will upon his male lover. Wild thrust after wild thrust, Julian continued to push into Rowan as his hands tightened around that limber yet malleable hips. Julian rocked his head back as he, with sheer wild and reckless abandon, pushed into Rowan and released himself into his much smaller partner. Shots of molten love spewed into Rowen as the knight pulled away from him and fell into a bit of a heap. He was a sweaty and exhausted heap as he looked over to Rowan with a look of forlorn desperation in his eyes. Even though he had just cheated on Lydia, the woman he promised to love.

This did not feel wrong to the man at all and he hated himself for it. He only covered his eyes with his hand and turned his face away, partially in shame, partially in the fact of self-loathing. Julian hated that he loved his lover's tight ass so much, how he screamed for him, how Rowan pined for him, how Rowan felt around his cock. Julian couldn't stop the maelstrom of emotions in his heart. But now was not the time for such things as he wrapped Rowan in his arms and held onto him tightly. With one more gentle kiss upon those lips, the giant was finally able to sleep peacefully, like he had been able to with Lydia.

~~~~

"If you ever need me for more than murder I am at your beck and call my queen. My protocol is a little different to reach me." There was a certain melodic quality to L's tone of voice, it was no doubt she was a foreign-born woman. She let out a very specific whistle as a bird seemed to have flown to the young woman almost by command. It was a wondrous looking bird, once that the queen had never seen before. A red and gold looking bird, it was small and quite energetic looking as L took out a small treat of nuts as she stood in an alluring manner. Her body's tone and definition were stellar, thick and powerful legs with a slender yet athletically trained upper body. L was the definition of a human weapon. "My little birds, I call them Golden cardinals, are all trained to follow that whistle. I suggest learning it my queen. Otherwise, I will never be too far behind. The other assassins are bringing forth the other masters of the kingdoms here. It can be a good chance for you to meet them all. It is a rare chance for you to meet them all. The King can be a heavy-handed man at times."

Several moments later the door opened as a woman was let inside of the room, though upon closer inspection, she looked to be more of a human doll than a person. Her features were so smoothly designed by nature itself it seemed as it a sculptor had taken the time to make her from pristine marble; her flawless skin included. Wispy hair that seemed to be made from threads of platinum were gently combed down and rested gently on her head. The small mole on her chin aside, the birthmark only highlighted her otherworldly beauty. Eyes whose brilliance put the various gems and jewelry in the queen's possession to shame, their color was one she had never seen before. Was it teal? Or something else? Unlike L who was some athletic beast, this woman was the sublime shape of a woman; delicate, tender and warm with soft curves that demanded attention. Gabby heard a whisper of a voice lament as this woman turned over and cleaned her tears. "My apologies my queen... I did not mean to show you such a terrible side of myself... " The exquisite elegance of her voice could only be compared to the same tone of one man, Leopold. "I am Megan Priddy and with Master Leopold's passing I am the new Master of Records. Though I am not qualified to carry his title, I will do my best for not only your sake but for his." She carried his same cadence even in a fit of tears, yet, almost like a gentle snowstorm. She washes everything she sees in her frigid paleness.

"Lady Priddy, I am happy to see you well, I hope that C and Q were nice to you?" L asked her as Megan gave the woman a polite bow and carefully walked towards the queen. As one could expect, Megan adhered to every single law even when it came to something as simple as meeting her queen for the first time. Even when times were as dire as a war, this woman still did her best to maintain all of the possible pieces of decorum.

"As Lady L, Master of Spies; torturer of men, severer of life, murderer-" Megan was quickly interrupted as L gave a soft chuckle.

"No need for all my titles my dear. Talk to the queen and be ready to assist her for after the war with anything." Megan quickly blushed as she turned her head to the side, her face turned red quite quickly. Her pale skin was easily victim to her own emotions as crimson hues shined against the white and platinum of her skin and hair.

~~~~

"That all sounds quite lovely and I am happy you are enjoying the tea my queen. I had taken the time to make it just for you. I researched tea in the north and tried various different flavors. Some were quite good, some were quite bad, but this one was quite right. And glaciosteel? Isn't that that metal that will freeze anyone that touches it that isn't part of your royal family?" Leopold's steady arms poured her another cup of tea, the old man seemed quite proud of his little accomplishment. He poured in a little honey and a lemon twist as he returned to his seat and nestled into it quite comfortably as he looked to her, once again, his smile that could have melted permafrost was on display as he looked over to her. "You sounded like quite the energetic young lady. But that is one thing that I hope you will certainly get to enjoy about Rothenburg. Winters here are not at harsh. We may get the occasional snow flurry, but nothing like you northern people get."

With several sips of tea he pushed over a small tray of cookies. "I do hope you try these cookies. Your husband is quite the cook and though he only cooks for certain people, since I was the one who taught him growing up, he is normally willing to make them for me. They always go so well with tea. Still, this is a recipe he only makes for me. But since you are my queen, I guess I can share with you. It is quite a simple honey cookie, but there is something special he does with them that, makes them so delicious and buttery. I do hope James has treated you decently..." Leopold's face turned towards concern as he looked towards Gabby, he took a tissue and cleared his eyes for a moment he shook his head.

"You deserve happiness in your home away from home and I hope you get it." The simple honey cookies in question were anything but as Leopold broke one in half, the inside of it had a honeycomb design and every single comb had the richness of butter and honey filled on the inside. This cookie paired with the richness of shortbread was a true wonder of baking. "He never makes these for anyone but me, it is quite nice of him. James has his moments. If you wish to add a little jam to this cookie you can, but the tea is more than sufficient. This orange and vanilla jam James made is quite simply amazing. I do not know how he does it."

~~~~

Garrinoth took a moment to stop as he laughed out loud and he squeezed all of his weapons in a moment of sheer blinding rage. How dare this tiny, pathetic human taunt him? He was some two-armed gnat who seemed to believe that he had some chance of victory! His toxic green eyes turned purple as Garrinoth proceeded to cause several small cuts across his arms. While they were tiny, they bled quite profusely, and when this blood landed on the ground it burned the grass beneath them to ash. He stretched out his lengthy body as with a single powerful swing his bile like blood spread out towards solid objects like rocks and trees.

And hid blood ate right through it.

"You wish to speak to me as if you have some sort of chance against me you pathetic excuse of man flesh! I am going to enjoy taking your body, chopping your limbs and using you as a breeding vessel to eventually make mates for me!"

Garrinoth charged in, with all of his other weapons and attacked Donovan in countless angles, to only make matters worse, Garinnoth used his whip to accelerate himself faster to chase down the smaller human. Corners that should have been impossible turns were made possible with his whip as he dragged himself to and fro with his arm easily. Garrinoth was now a battle hungry monster who wanted to crush and murder this infantile king and crush this pathetic resistance. Every swing spelled doom as poison made from human feces followed every strike, every swing released his acidic blood into the air.

Donovan needed a precise strike in order to try and finish this, and this strike was not going to be earned so easily...

~~~

"James?"

"James?"

"James?" Raphael spoke up as the king shook his head and finally came to his senses. What he saw before him was what he expected, well for the most part. There were a cold set of torture devices set down on a table as he was in a small room with his arms chained to the ceiling. Exhausted muscles and a dry mouth demanded both sleep and water as his eyes sharpened around and he focused to see the rotund king. His smile still as vile and blasphemous as before. "There you are my boy, are you awake? Good? You think I forgot? While your boy killed my knight and I am a little mad. That was all part of my plan you see? I knew he was going to die. I needed him to die. See, have you ever heard of The Hand?"

James was far too busy with other more important things, he needed to plot out his escape. But the agony his body suffered, where did all this pain come from? As James looked down, he noticed all of the scars across his body. How long had he been tortured? He shook himself a little bit... both of them were still there. But Raphael was still an amateur in torture. At least all of his ligaments were still in place.

James, had some hope if one person survived.

"Right now, The Hand has given me everything I needed to get my revenge on you. And yes, I chose to sign a pact with demons for what you did to my daughter... look at my poor girl." Vanessa was brought out, she was of course nothing but a dried husk at this point, skin no fresher than leather, who reeked of death and filled to the core with maggots. James retched as Raphael kissed his precious daughter on the cheek. "I was given a special mushroom to claim the minds of my people and if I sacrifice your city for the life of my daughter then I can have her back. That isn't so bad right? I only have to kill your whole family for mine. That is an even trade I think?"

James only laughed as manically as he could have; cold, unfeeling, demonic. James looked towards the vile priest as he smiled. "You used your daughter, who couldn't have children to end my family line, she admitted it to me, and I gave her a death fit for a liar. It was your fault that you set your daughter up to die. And if you expect me to have some sort of conscience for you and your plight spare me. You set up your daughter to die by my hand, you set up your most loyal knight to die by my knight's hand, when the three kingdoms’ come for your neck. I am going to personally kill you myself you fat sack of shit. The Hand? Weren't they some doom's day cult that it created the union that was created in kingdom to snuff out? And you released them? You are surely some peabrained infantile dullard. And I cannot wait for Julian to come here and take this for me..."

Raphael only pushed Jame's head back as he was forced to drink some wild concoction of mushrooms as the beatings continued again. The sound of torn flesh filled the room as a mummified corpse looked on emotionlessly.

Gabriella acknowledged L's information with an inquisitive tilt of the head. The bird beheld by the expecting queen was a vibrant embellishment to the room. Eyes betrayed the engrossment of the feathered creature. "Golden cardinals." The name of the species repeated with a soft tone of wonderment. "I shall learn it." A smile sprouted upon supple pink lips before the topic smoothly melded on to the other masters of the kingdom. Idle chatter commenced until another body joined the room. Since the Queen Regent waited on pins and needs on new from the front lines, whenever the door opened her attention was instantly snagged with ease.

Tears were noted and the apology whisked away with a single shake of the head towards the young blood in the room. With a delicate chin resting on the back of a hand, Gabriella noted the friendly exchange between Megan and L. After hearing the girl's title, it was easy to tell what the tears were for. The Queen had not known Leopold for a long time and yet he felt like a father to her. The thought of the wise man nearly brought her to tears and compelled her to stand up from her chair without words and engulf the pale-skinned beauty in a hug. He will be missed dearly. Do not apologize for showing such care and such open emotions are far from ugly, my dear."Only when she was done talking did she relinquish the hug and place a finger beneath that lovely chin and looked in those eyes that made Gabriella feel like a pebble next to this gem of a woman.

"He made tea for me; it reminded me of my homeland. Maybe we can share a cup sometime. For now, we have the battle to win." One more smile before petite feet walked their pregnant owner back to her chair with a sigh. "Thank you, L. I have faith in thise country and its people."

The tray of cookies caught the young lady's eye as they were pushed in her direction. A smile blossomed on her lips at the offer of the personalized cookie and humbly accepted the offer. At the moment she felt no semblance of hierarchy. It felt like a heartfelt conversation with the wisest and kindest man in the world over te and cookies. One bite of that cookie and the buttery flavor and mild sweetness of the honey is a tender harmony on the senses. The texture is light ad crumbly with a smoothness of honey that produced a hum of approval. At some point in her thoughts, she decided to try to make this special treat last, but it was gone all too soon. Before leaving her chair, she knew that she would be back tomorrow. Some things were too good to have just once.

The topic of James and Leopold's reaction to his own question brought a curious look to her countenance. "James is... kind. His affections are..." It was proving a tad hard to find the right word to describe his feeling and she fished her mind for the right word. "They are there and while not always obvious, but I do feel cared for." The soft-spoken smile was offered up as a token of faith for the sweet man across from her. "These cookies are amazing." Words are spoken in awe. "Now I am jealous." A cute little laugh sounded as she eyed another cookie in her hand. The honeycomb design did leave one curious as to just how James came about this delicious work of art. "I am very happy in my new home. May I trouble you for another visit tomorrow?"

The King of Dwinmer summoned all of his strength and tried to dodge moves. One move had him dodging, but the swinging of the limbs sent that acidic blood splashing and it ate at the armor of his steel chest piece and brought the man to his knees for a moment. The wind was knocked out of him and he could feel the heat eating through the metal and threatening his flesh. With the sound of the sizzle prominent to his mind as he imagined his flesh being seared off, adrenaline coursed through his entire being as a means to live and fight. A warrior's roar cried out, thick eyebrows furrowed, and an unrelenting look consumed those eyes. The beast's words were insignificant to the gnat of a human. This was the might of a species with a far shorter lifespan than that of a demonic being.

The human's raced and muscles ricocheted him here and there. Several cuts marred the exposed flesh of his arms and legs. Despite feeling the rush, the man acknowledged that he was only going to be able to hold out for so long. There had to be an opening somewhere and he had to spend some time finding it.

Megan's body trembled under the weight of this embrace, not because it was a powerful embrace but because it was the Queen of Rothenburg who embraced her with such ease and poise. The new master of records wrapped herself around the queen as they both pulled away, the little gestures turned that icy face into a scarlet rose as Megan cleared her throat. But she listened to her queens words with reverence as she walked over to a nearby table and spread out a map. It was one of the castle and the surrounding lands, but there were a unique little set of symbols the Queen had never seen in any of the maps of the castle before.

"My queen," Megan called to Gabby as her voice held a very nostalgic and familiar accent. "Since they are coming from the front our position has decent defenses. Though one has to wonder how long King Sven and Queen Alianza can hold on without any proper aid. I am sure L has her people stationed in specific points and those marks are where, if we were going to have a force sneak att-"

Megan was suddenly cut off by the sound of as blood curdling scream, as the knights fought outside L only gave a sinisterly sweet chuckle. L took her weapons and coated him in a toxic looking liquid as her steps were now silent as her natural sway had disappeared as the years of brutal training had taken over. As she stepped outside, it seemed to be a rather quick affair. The sound of horrified goblins filled the hallways as L took a simple moment to come back and smile.

"You may continue your chat, I will be keeping an eye on things..." L let out a whistle as she left some bird seed for her little birdies. Poor Megan looked whiter than she did better, the girl must have been a sheltered little thing if such an event startled her so. "And don't worry about more of them coming, they may be beasts but they are smart. They smell their dead and they go the opposite direction. We are safe for now." Once a small little hoard of her birds were around she wrapped a tiny message on their feet as they flew off.

~~~

Leopold's eyes twinkled with wonderment as he continued to eat these cookies, he enjoyed them quite greedily as he sipped his tea. As the queen spoke the elder took a moment to settle into his stance as he stood up and walked over to Gabby. He took her hands as the man looked up to her, those eyes only spoke about their moment right now, the tender time they have shared and the fathomless love this man seemed to have for people. He rubbed her hand gently and offered her a smile whose brightness could turn the blackest night into a sunny day.

"You may not know this, you may not believe this, but in my time seeing James. He has never felt as strongly for any woman as he does for you. And why wouldn't he? You are quit the young woman. I do understand his tastes can be a little errant, but he has taken quite good care of ensuring you are not hurt. And he has cooked for you no? He only cooks for people he truly has feelings for. You are in quite the select club. And my dear Gabby, you may visit me anytime you wish. I am here for you, I am here to help you get accustomed to things here. As long as you will have me around, as long as my chest still fills with air, my love and my wisdom will always be at your beck and call. And here, please make sure to have another cookie. You have another little guest who might enjoy another taste." He offered Gabby another cookie as the elder soon returned to his work and began to write down records.

~~~~

Garrinnoth continued to be quite the enemy, the beast made sure to keep Donovan cornered. As to only make matters worse, the demon vomited acid at the King in order to keep him pinned down. As the whip continued to rip through the earth recklessly, in a sudden shocking turn, Garrinoth turned around and howled madly at a figure who stood behind him. Ali, covered in blood and her armor mostly broken through had sliced through the back of the massive demon. Ali's eyes were golden and focused on the demon as now Ali was the focus of the attacks from the beast. However, Ali was not like Donovan, she was proud of her scars and she showed no fear, the blood of the dragon that boiled in her veins demanded victory!

Ali's and Garrinoth's sword clashed and in a moment where the infernal was lost in a moment of shock, his sword was sliced in half. But for her efforts Ali received a deep stab from the punch dagger as she dropped her sword and tightly squeezed to keep Garrinoth in his place.

This might be Donovan's chance...

The stench of the vomit was a gut-wrenching effluvium, the likes of which Donovan have ever know. The crap of the whip was as loud as a crack of thunder, but the sound was interrupted with a cry from the beast. Confusion almost made the warrior stagger as he was certainly not the cause of such a welcomed feat. The woman was mad. The beauty of such a fierce human being was not lost on him, though the bottoms of his boots sizzled and burned in the viscous bile as air-filled lungs aided in a roar as the glicosteel sword pierced through the air. Powerful legs sent the man into the air with that sword in both hands. The steel ate and pierced into his tough skin of the monster's neck and in doing so the flesh froze and sizzled while the acidic blood sprayed at Dwinmer King. Such pain caused the man to shout out in pain. That was his best shot and while he was not much of a dependant on faith, he prayed to the gods that this monster was no more. On the other hand, his body was at its limit and the pain was so intense that he could not even open his eyes. The sounds were promising, but even his mind was having problems keeping up with the shock of the pain.

Gabriella could not hide the inquiring look about her countenance as the elderly male approached her with the most endearing presence about him. The mention of James' cooking did bring back some delicious memories. It was almost gratifying to know that her husband was very selective as to who he cooked for. The man certainly had a gift and the pallette of a god. That rosy hue danced across her light-skinned cheeks, but those eyes gazed appreciatively at the man who offered so much support and love from the very moment they spoke. "Thank you, Leopold. I may very well make you regret that offer. I truly do enjoy your company." There was no resisting another cookie when offered up. She knew that it would be a stretch, but maybe she could get James to make something similar to this delectable treat. Gabby was so relaxed that it actually to a degree of effort to coax herself up and out of the chair. There was a noticeable degree of hesitance and one more cookie savored, but there was no doubt in her mind that Leopold would be her go-to for any and everything.

At the time of the war, The Queen looked upon the map as it was laid out before them. The sound of her voice calming her as she listened attentively. The sudden noise made her heart leap into her gullet. The chuckle emitted by the lovely L sent a chill to dance across the pregnant one's skin. This was a new side of the sinister vixen that was M's well-chosen scion. Eyes closed to still her mind and heart as her faith in L did not falter. Eyes opened to look at her pale-skinned Master of Records whose complexion rivaled the snow bestrewn lands of her home. Though gruesome, the knowledge of the goblins staying away due to the smell of their dead was reassuring in addition to the swift and lethal duties of L.

A warm hand came to rest upon that of Megan's in a reassurance. "You heard her. We've no need to worry, let us focus on the task at hand." That nervousness that was sprinkled onto the surface of the wife of James was nowhere in sight. How can a sovereign expect their subjects to hold faith when their own falter? That well-placed faith would come in a welcomed and torrent of emotions in an unexpected form. "Ali and Sven are a force to be reckoned with on their own. Only time will tell when we win this war and just how much it will cost in the end."

Ali only saw it for a moment as a pristine silver slice severed Garrinoth's head clean off his shoulders. In that one moment, the massive being fell over as all of the monsters that followed him quickly recognized that in that moment, their leader and champion had fallen. Ali stood as a defiant empress with the poison that attempted to chew through her form. But after so much battle, the dragon empress was over taken by the rage of the beast that lived within her. Her eyes shined brightly out towards Donovan as she pulled out the dagger as her blood pooled out of the wound. As the monsters soon ran away, Ali took a step forward towards Donovan.

"You did well to hold on without the benefits i have. Come on... lets get you back." Ali did her best to lift Donovan and take him away. Sven sat in the corner as he was surrounded by an array of dead monsters and body parts. "I am surprised you still held on old man." Sven scoffed as he slowly stood up, his arms were a little burnt from his own armor as he looked to Ali.

"You better carry me Dragon Empress, my body is too hurt to deal with this shit." As Ali lifted everyone back, L in the meanwhile took a moment as several of her golden cardinals all flew to the window. The assassin stepped towards the birds as the rallying call of the knights who survived reached the heavens. Megan took a deep breath of relief as from this point it seemed things might have finally gotten easier for all of them.

"We lucked out... it seems someone with an ice blade killed their leader with Ali's help." L quickly mentioned as Megan turned over as her eyes shined with curiosity.

"Do you mean glaciosteel a legendary material that only the royal family of the Dwimmer royalty, said to be so cold that anyone who dares to hold onto the blade will lose their hand? The metal that was believed to have been made and blessed by the ice dragons that lived in the north? I heard that the metal cannot even be taken out of Dwimmer and it remains in a special sheath to ensure the stability of the blade. Also not to mention that there are records that the very first people to make it were even taught by an ice dragon. There is a blessing that runs through the royal family to allow them to hold onto the blades safely. It is also where supposedly that intense eye color comes from too, this is so exciting! That is quite the interesting interaction, to think that glaciosteel could also cut through demonic flesh. I was sure I had read something about it."

L was shocked as the young master of record's encyclopedic knowledge on this subject among others. The assassin took a moment as she thought about the weapon in question and about Megan. "How did you happen to know so much about this subject? I mean, sure you are the master of records now... but I didn't think we had any sort of records on Dwimmer. It is quite surprising." Megan gave off a little giggle as she looked towards them both.

"Well my father was a Dwimmerian black smith. So this came from knowledge from my father. Mother always believed I could have done more with my life than be the blacksmith's daughter. Especially since my memory was so incredible, mother always forced me to read and she begged for Leopold to come and see me. He quizzed me and tested my mind and he determined that he would take me as his apprentice. I learned from him for nearly sixteen years until his unfortunate passing. He was my father when I was here. I wish you had more of a chance to know him my queen."

"I guess its time for me to clean up... the monsters are all leaving the kingdom now. Without their leader they lose their will in such organized affairs. The assassins will clear the rest as I am sure you will be safe now." Eventually it was the two of them alone as Megan looked away rather absentmindedly off into the distance.

"I doubt I am ready my queen, but as Leopold put all of his effort into his work. So shall I. Use me as you need." With a gentle bow, she only waited for her queen's response.

With the heap of a body crashing to the ground, the King cried out in absolute anguish. The noise melding with the triumphant cheers of the surviving knights. Heat eating at flesh and shocking his heart beyond its adrenaline-pumping norms. This victory came at a cost and had the man was in no condition to revel in it, but rather pray that his sister was safe. The pain seared through his entire being like a full body branding iron, his mind conceding to the anguish, unable to bring a single thought to completion. Naturally did his body into something fetal. The radiating pain was maddening and plainly did not discriminate between a king or anyone else. Thank his lucky stars the warrior passed out in the dragon empress' grasp.

Upon hearing the cheers of victory and breathing a sigh of relief at their success, Her Majesty's eyes grew as wide as saucers upon hearing of the weapon used to slay the main beast. Megan's silvery voice caught the royal lady's attention with information that she already knew but was surprised to hear from another. L managed to inquire about the source of the young one's knowledge and the answer did win a smile from Gabby. No wonder she felt a nostalgic vibe around the girl. That distinct smoothness in her voice, her porcelain skin whose smoothness rivaled perfectly cut silk; it was all reminiscent of the extraordinary beauty only found in Dwinmer.

When it was only the foreign-born queen and her shining beacon of an adviser in a moment of silence thoughts were brimming and Megan expressed hers to her Queen. "Leopold took you under his wing and there is no doubt in my mind that you, Megan, will exceed mine, Leopold's, and even your own expectations. You are family, just as Leopold was." There was a much-needed sigh of relief for this entire situation. "As a fellow Dwinmer, surely you must be just as curious as to what member of my royal kin wielded that blade. Is the King of Dwinmer here? Donovan? We must go." As casually as commoners, the royal-blooded beauty gently grasped the hand of the ivory-skinned enchantress and made haste. Even the guard was curious as to where the stunning duo was headed and nearly forgot their duties and followed on heel.

Poor Lydia was sick from the smell of the demon blood and was being tended to in the hospital wing. If she knew that there was even the slightest possibility that Donovan would be at their front door, the dear would be as pale as dear Megan. The thought did have Gabriella wanting to laugh, but there were still some concerns eating away her. How were Sven and Ali? How many people gave lives for their kingdom. Death was always an expected thing during war, but it made it no easier to accept.

At the queen's words Megan only offered her queen the sweetest of blushes, she looked more like a solitary cherry tree covered in a light dusting of white ice. She offered her queen a bow as it was the most apropos thing to do. "I thank you for the kindness in your words and currently the only other royalty could be your brother. We must make haste then, we can talk more as your leisure my queen." The trio soon stepped away as the women all stepped away towards the town center. It might be the most common place to reach for fallen heroes,

As the group reached the primary center of the town, Ali stood there as the fierce dragoness that she was. Though she bled profusely due to the hole in her stomach, she still had the strength to carry both of the men back. Sven had his armor severed off and clawed through, the elder man had survived through. Whether it was through grit of dumb luck was the main question at hand. Finn and Harold looked utterly exhausted as they fell to their knees. But it was the king of Dwimmer, whose veins were filled with acrid poison who was worse for wear. His skin had turned to a deep and toxic green, his body was so hot that it seemed to be boiling from the inside. But that was far from the worst of it, it was the internal damage that was the worst. Megan and quickly saw this and rushed over to the fallen king.

"Step away and do not touch him!" Megan quickly shouted with some level of authority as she pulled out some thin leather gloves and took this man's face into her tender hands. The only thing Donovan could have seen was this angelic woman stare at him with concern. Though his sense of hearing had dulled, the airy and elegant quality of her voice still rang in his ear. Her voice's softness was soothing to this man's broken body as death was inches away. "His body's heat is hellish, his muscles have stiffened, the wild shaking might be coming soon. There is no poison in this world that could do this. The pain in his eyes is evident. That must mean that some sort of demon might have done this. I need his blood in order to save this man's life among other things." The quiet young woman had stepped forward and looked toward the assassin.

"L, I need you to bring me this beast's body, I will need to purify his blood to make an anti venom. We will need to take the king to the medical wing and do not allow anyone else to touch him. Strap him down, ensure he does not bite his tongue." L gave a nod and quickly slipped away as Megan took Gabby's hand and looked into her eyes. Despite the stalwart strength she held in her eyes, she looked horrified. "My queen, you will have a decidedly difficult job. As he is suffering, he will need a voice to keep him grounded in reality. No doubt, the pain from this poison is inconceivable. You must stay near him, but do not touch him and do not let him touch you. No matter what, the poison is so virulent that it might kill you with some passing touch. Alianza is quite different due to her magical inheritance. Your grace, queen of Halston, you are the only one who can carry him to the medical bay. Take him there and then prepare for your healing." Megan walked over to the two head knights as she offered them two sets of paper with ingredients. "Sir Finn and Sir Harold, I will need both of you to search for plants for me. Without these I will not be able to make an effective remedy to keep not only the king of Dwimmer but also the Queen of Halston alive. We also do not know if the kind of Bhel Garom has also suffered ill effects. You will find me in my study. Bring it to me as soon as possible while I work on something to soothe his pain."

Megan, the once quiet and cool Master of Records had taken charge of this situation in order to save this man's life. Ali's eyes looked like the ancient beasts of legend as she grabbed the king and did as she was commanded. With Donovan strapped in, Ali took a moment to lay down as now her brother's survival was in the hands of other people and most of all Megan. Who although she had trained under Leopold, was untested in this realm...

The sight beheld had the Queen's heart in a vice-like grip. The tears threatened to spill once more. This was not how the Queen of Rothenburg imagined greeting her brother. Ali was a glorious sight and emerged a personified dragon from a blood-soaked battlefield. When Sven was pried from his armor it relieved a bit of weight, but Donovan was the worst looking of all three powerful icons. Gabriella maintained an air of composure, but the windows to her soul screamed in fright. Megan's actions were a wonder to behold. The Dwinmer beaut suddenly began issuing orders. The delicate flower of knowledge that was Megan swiftly shifted to the harbinger of mending, armed with considerable knowledge. Donovan wanted to speak but it was not happening. The musical voice was a cause to smile, but even that pained him. This entire time emerald eyes gazed at the limp body of her brother until her attention was commanded by the Master of Records, herself.

Her hormones were all over the place as her body worked to supply nutrients and build the life of their unborn child. The strain of today nearly broke the visage of the Queen Regent. How badly she wanted to cry. James was in a country where his death would be celebrated, her beloved Leopold died right before her eyes, and here was her precious big brother in agony; there was only so much her heart keep locked away. There was no clue as to whether not he would live to see another day. Judging by looks alone, a positive outcome did not seem likely. Eyes with the color of promise and life were brimming with tears that were ferociously blinked back as crystalline pools of azure peered into her soul, accompanied by words of guidance.

Her Majesty did not stay for the other's orders and followed her brother in Ali's shadow. Watching Donovan being strapped down was no easy feat. The fool managed to sheath his sword at some point but it was all covered in that blood. "Hello, big brother. I missed you." Her voice low and soft voice. There was never any love between the siblings in any romantic way, but Donovan was the only man that Gabby could ever admire prior to moving to Rothenburg. There were men that were all talk and no show, but her brother practiced what he preached and held more honor than all the King's Guard. Ever since they were young, in her eyes her brother could do no wrong and was always her hero.

A tender gaze looked from the man strapped to the bed, to the woman bleeding from a gaping wound. "Thank you Ali. I do not have enough years to my life to show you the gratitude that I have for both you and Sven and your countries." The pregnant lady smiled a little, like the smile of a child who is determined not to weep. The single tear that kissed down her cheek was quickly wiped away and her eyes looked back upon her brother.

Donovan heard his sister. Her voice was a whisper in the back of his mind. She was alive and that is all that he knew. His body was in shock and if he were not unconscious he would be screaming at the top of his lungs. The pain was vicious and the effects were taking their toll on his body. The man managed a smile and a groan. "You fool, what is the King of Dwinmer doing in Rothenburg? Now poor Megan is going to have to fix you. You will be in quite the debt to that lovely lady."

Back
Top Bottom