Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Clashing of the Royals (Lady Bloody Ava & Cylian997)

Gabby smiled softly at the sound of James expressing his gratitude to Ali and just how he could pay her back for the support that was provided. To see Ali stunned silent was certainly a treat. A soft hand traversed up a supple thigh to a taut torso and a breast that beckoned her touch. Lips were a hairsbreadth from that of the empress. "Mmm... the more the merrier, my King husband. I wish to grant her seemingly impossible wish in a glorious display, with James' assistance." A kiss was snagged and the moan fed to her told her that a powerful woman was so vulnerable at this moment. A breast was kneaded and hands and lips were separated from that exotic form. "James... show her, first hand, the sinfully sweet ways that led us to this blessing." A hand slid down and caresses at the heated delta of a sex that she savored, what felt like far too long ago.

At this point the the teasing was maddening. Megan was a more than he ould have ever imagined. He would have never thought that whie on the hunt to check on how his precious sister that he would find a woman that had what it took to keep him hooked body, mind, and soul. Rose once mentioned that she never believed in soul mates and that one could be connected to someone in various other ways. He only assumed that, that was her way of thinking due to the impending arranged marriage that was inevitable, given her title. Slowly did he savor sheathing every inch of himself into the Master of Record. He did not want this to end too fast, but could not wait to devour her. He feasted upon her neck like the delicacy that she was. From there kisses were peppered up to her ear where he whispered to her everything he loved about her. The soft skin. Her spicy demeanor. The faces she made when she was upset at him, craving him, and consumed by pleasure. Her laced the fingers of his hand with her and pinned her hands to the bed aboer her head and picked up the pace and swallowed her moans in the midst of kisses.

"Before you get all shocked Ali, you ever thought that maybe your body is simply rejecting those lesser men? And waited for a man like me?" Ali stood up and looked down to James, she had been a few inches taller than he was but before she could've even spoken a word, his hand reached out and tightly squeeze her clit. The juxtoposition between pain and pleasure was something she had never experienced. Jame's hand found her pleasure nub and squeezed it roughly and also pulled on it before he let go. She fell down to her knees as she looked around a little confused, that shock ran up her spine and had honestly made her weak in the knees. "See, you should really thank my lovely wife that she is willing to donate my sperm to you, it might really be the only way you can get pregnant." That word struck a cord with Ali, deep within her mind and heart it had certainly bothered her, but to see Gabby, as her body swells with life and hers remained no better than a desert. James took her chin and made the dragon empress face the mother of his child."

"Ask and you shall receive and Gabby, do ask for whatever you like. No doubt this woman is able to handle whatever we dish out."

Ali looked towards Gabby and only gave a nod, "Make it happen, please."

Megan was unable to resist the wild pleasure from Donovan, each time he pushed his cock into her made the woman's stomach jump. Her eyes were closed, trapped in a world of pleasure that seemed endless. Her moans filled the room with the sounds of eroticism as she rolled her hips in unison with his thrusts. Megan was eager to take Donovan as deep as she could, then he pushed through to the every end of her cunt. In that moment Megan shook wildly as every inch of her clamped onto him as an intense orgasm ran though her. Her silk-like vice squeezed the life from him, her hands gripped down on his tightly and her legs prevented any escape. A husky groan came from her lips like a song as she rocked her head back and her eyes fluttered away. While her time with Donovan was short, she had never had an orgasm like this. So much so that Donovan felt her body release a flood of love nectar as she only continued to grind against him, almost desperate to reach that state again.

Gabriella was enthralled at the mere idea of how this would all play out and James did not leave her waiting long. Poor Ali had no idea just how tactful her dear friend's king of a husband could be. Gabby's eyes never left her friend. "I can imagine you swollen with life and I cannot explain the reasoning, but trust me when I say, there is hope." Seeing the Dragon Empress in such a vulnerable position caused the pregnant woman to shiver in delight. She wanted to hear Ali utter the consent. When the words reached her ears her smile visibly grew upon her beautiful face. "So be it, my dear friend. James..." finally her eyes looked at the man who would bring the idea of an heir for the Ali to fruition. "I want her a hot mess. This will be fun, I assure you." Gabby reached out a hand to fondle a breast that beckoned her with a taut peak that was pinched and tugged before Gabriella walked to join her husband's side and marvel at the sight from his point of view. "Also keep in mind that this is the lease that we could do for giving aide in our time of need in James' absence."

"Fuck...." a deep shakey voice sounded as his snow flower nearly took him with her in the midst of her mind-blowing climax. Donovan was greedy and stubborn. He never wanted this to end, because if it did end then he would be that much closer to leaving the first woman to own him body and soul for heaven knows how long, but it was not something he looked forward to. Megan was a sight that would he would never forget. He nearly lost it and had to put in a considerable amount of effort to keep from painting her womb just yet. He pulled his cock from her sex and his weapon of choice was purple and throbbing in fury at having been denied his own release. His forehead was damp with sweat and he pressed it against her own before he seized her lips in a passionate kiss. He wanted to memorize every inch of her. "What do you want of me Megan.... tell me... tell me what you want...." Hs husky voice whispered aginst her kiss swollen lips.

Heat coiled around Ali's flesh almost like water, she had never been so on edge over sex before. She felt more like a woman on her first night with her love. As Gabby pulled on her stiffened nipples James soon came from behind and began to rub Ali's smooth pussy slowly. Gabby saw the slow and torturous tempo of James. He took his sweet time to escalate and then deescalate the empress. She squirmed from the pleasure already as he moved closer and bit down on her ears. "Hmm... as far as you know, maybe your body knew that there was no king to make you a mother. Lucky for Gabby, you are here right now. Make sure to thank her properly." James motioned for Gabby to move her position and to sit down by the edge. James soon put the empress down on all fours, face to face with Gabby's slit.

Before Ali was able to open her mouth and marvel at the visage of femininity before her, James rammed his cock into her and caused Ali to strain for a moment. He had never had Ali before, but thanks to her powerful lower body, it made her love canal all the more tight. "Now, lick her..." James commanded as once Ali began to lick Gabby's pussy was when his thrusts resumed.

~~~

Each thrust from Donovan released new waves of pleasure, even if they had done this countless times at this point she reveled in the time spend with this man. His cock was soon pulled out with a sloppy pop as her mind soon rejoined her body. Her chest, covered in sweat and goosebumps, heaved slowly as she stared down at him. At his question she looked over to Donovan and gave him a set of slow and sweet kisses on his lips. Megan pulled away and looked at Donovan with a smile, "What I want is for you to never forget me... and to leave a reason to come back and see me." Her request was broken down by hushed gasps as her hand reached down and slid his cock into her again. Her skin was flushed pink to feel his sturdy, warm prick fill her body again. It belonged to her after all. She pulled him against her chest as she kissed his ear and whispered.

"Make sure to not waste any of it... I need to become the mother of your children so you can return..."

Watching the Dragon Empress squirm at James' touch lit a fire in her veins. It was almost a dream to think that James was willing to do such a thing with a fellow monarch, but at the same time, it wasn't. To say that she was excited would have been a gross understatement, especially when Ali was put into a position to thank her. The sight of her dear friend being filled to the brim with inch after inch of her husband's cock without warning. Gabriella looked at her friend with admiration as she watch Ali show just how skilled she was with that tongue of hers. Gabby's lips were parted in bliss. "Ali... has always impressed me, since the day she arrived..." Soft fingers caressed those soft tendrils atop her lover's head before looking at her husband who was, no doubt, enjoying himself.

Looking up at his snow angel as he tried to regain her breath while feeling his cock throb angrily at being denied. The sweet kisses gifted to him helped to distract him, easily. Hearing her voice what she wanted brought a weary smile to his lips. "Like I could ever forget you," his words whispered in a husky whisper meant for her ears and her ears only. When his beautiful lover sheathed his cock within the temple that was her sex he groaned at the euphoric feeling of their unity. He wanted to tell her that he would not spill a drop. That is they did not succeed this time, then it would give him all the more reason to return to try again, but all of those were drowned in a hungry kiss that was fed to her.

Something was different this time, something that grabbed at both Ali's heart and loins that made her so weak. Was it the way this man thrusted into her so recklessly? Was it how Gabby had egged her on and made her feel almost as if she floated? The dragon empress' hips were pulled towards the soon-to-be king as he pounded into her deepest depths. Gabby remembered how this felt, it was how he handled the queen of Rothenburg on their first night. Ali suddenly shuddered as James jabbed his thumb into her anus and kept her in control. A wild groan left her mouth as the pleasure from the situation began to overtake her. The dragon remained as faithful as a lap dog as she continued to pleasure Gabby with her tongue.

~~~

Megan was enraptured in the pleasure, she hated to say that she had become no better than a common girl around a crush but that was the truth. Many a time she wished to abandon her post and simply leave for Dwimmer, but that was an insult to everything that Leopold had done for her. Her tongue slipped into his mouth as he wanted all of him, she wanted nothing to be missed, no skin left untouched. Megan wrapped her legs around his as he continued to fill he with what could be simply described as euphoria. Her body soon shuddered against him as her gasps grew erratic as she inched closer towards that sublime release. Donovan knew it too, the way her moist pussy became vice-like as she reached her climax was a simple enough tell. "D-Donovan..." She whispered to him as she bit down on his ear and whispered into his ear, "Cum for me..."

Gabriella shivered in delight while her eyes were on the verge of nearly rolling into the back of her head from the sheer pleasure of her dear friend's attention. While usually, the hostess would have been content with letting her company take the wheel, there was a perfect spot and tempo and Gabby never wanted it to end. With some encouraging pressure, she pressed the dragon empress' head how before crying out in her first of man orgasms for the night. Breasts rose and fell as they seemed more precious now than ever. It seemed so far away in the distance of her foregone mind, but Ali had succumbed to the actions of James. Weak kneed and shaking from inside and out. "Yes...." a weary whisper sounded as lust-laden eyes looked at the sight of Ali, broken down and drunk on James and his actions. It was nice to see his work from another point of view.

Donovan tried to stave off the inevitable, but the telltale grip... that delightful clutch... the sweet heat emanating from the source of their union egged him on. When his snow flower leaned in and whispered her desire, he had just enough sanity to encase her in his arms. Megan was held against his body as he sheathed himself fully within her temple of sex and painted the walls of her womb in his seed. Before he could even finish catching his breath he pressed a lingering kiss to her forehead to allow her to breathe through her own euphoria and rejoin him back in the land of here and now. His arms never loosened their grip from around her. "I will miss you, my sweet Megan." Words were followed by a heavy sigh. "I love you... never forget that." It was a sweet order as he enjoyed the feel of her hair beneath his fingertips in the afterglow of this moment. The man not even thinning of breaking their union sooner than necessary.

With these blissful nights gone and done, there were countless items to handle. The item that pressed the most on most people in Rothenburg was the attack but also the increase of these foul beasts through the years. It was explained that Hammerhold had conducted devilish deals in an attempt to destroy the land. While Halston and Dwimmer had their own soldiers to hunt monsters and other forms of beasts. Rothenburg had no need for such a force. The ancient pacts done at the inception of this city had held on. Until Hammerhold had broken it. Even worse, the magics and other esoteric means used were no longer available. It was rare to see but it was true; such knowledge was lost.

Julian's return confirmed the expectations; monsters. Beasts that had long been pushed to hide beneath the crust of the world had grown to wild proportions. While many of the treasures and other items of the former kingdom were all taken away, the army had no choice but to retreat. The monsters came out like a swarm of locusts and spread just as quickly. The pact between the three major kingdoms were put to the test as they worked on a plan to keep as much of the continent as possible. Stantza had sealed their gates to outsiders and only allow trade outside of their gates. A draconian method for safety but one that worked surely.

Dwimmer was worse for wear in this situation, the monsters had spread and quickly claimed many lands. Were the beasts always there or had they escaped now was the true question. The lands between Rothenburg and Dwimmer had been overrun. Now a boat was the safest way to travel to Rothenburg. At least the combined forces had kept the beasts at bay. Julian had been given a rather mighty promotion, a special title that allowed him to become a faux member of nobility. He had a title of, "Master of the Blade" and he now led the monster hunting parties and the city defense. But that was it, it was a fluff title and while the man was appreciative of the status, it didn't matter to him. He was far happier in his home with his wife and daughter.

James had recovered rather well, though there were some days where the hellish visions of what he had endured had returned to haunt him. There was only one cure for when that happened; that cure was to hold onto Gabby and not move an inch. It happened once every other month, but it was his new truth. The days where he finally slept after that Gabby had to handle the kingdom. At this point it was mere child's play for her, affectionately known as "The Life Giver". There were many reasons for this title though it was Ali who had been most adamant in this title.

Months turned into years and though the creatures remained active, at least Rothenburg was safe thanks to the dedicated work of the many kingdoms. Smaller towns were abandoned fore the safety of large cities, Rothenburg had an especially useful boon of empty islands for people to live. Especially those who wished to live quiet at calm lives. Megan had become both quite accomplished, and quite pregnant, multiple times. She had taken the time to study many of Leopold's notes which have been invaluable in hunting these monsters. Her research has even earned her a small trope of like minded men and women to help assist with the countless new forms of study.

But today was not a day for such thoughts, for the most part things were in peace. Julian worked hard to keep the peace against the monster hordes and as the city of Rothenburg woke there was someone who snuck through the castle carefully. Each step was more quiet than the last as this person slipped through the security easily enough. This person knew where they where headed, almost as if they visited here before. A tip toe so quiet that the gentle morning breeze was louder. A door opened as this person stood over a body that slept away casually...

"Good morning baby bird! And happy birthday!! NO idea how you are my older brother but hey! It is what it is!" Ignacio laughed heartily as he did all of this to scare his older half brother awake. The crown prince of Halston visited Rothenburg often. His hair was so bright and pristine that gold seemed cheapened by his presence. Smooth, sun-roasted skin detailed with sharp and powerful muscles were almost always on display. Despite the fact that he was a regular monster hunter, no one has even gotten close to char or harm his pristine form. Iggy, as he is more well known, had decided that the only thing to do was to suplex his older brother awake.

Lydia had her own quandary before her, the majestic young woman known as Evelyn, her daughter. She got every single gift from her father and none from her mother. The only grace she carried was when she used a blade, the only courtesy she offered was the proper respect of an earnest duel. Evelyn took it upon herself to sneak away to see her father work much to Lydia's dismay. She always found her father odd, how did he charge against monsters so easily but this rather small woman kept him in check? She was far taller and more built than many other women, even some men, every day was a hassle but today was different. She worked hard to get the perfect gift for Leon and she intended to give it to him..

If Lydia gave her a moment too, in the middle of her failed practice in being a lady.

Leon may have gotten his hands on a little too much-honeyed mead and he should have seen the golden boy coming from a mile away. "You have got to be kidding me!" The lithe boy groaned as he tried to avoid the golden-haired heir of the dragon empress. Auburn touseled tendrils adorned his crown ad the body may have been lean but he had a strength that would surprise some due to training. It may have also improved over time from wrestling with his larger and younger brother. His mother often compared his and Iggy's relationship to that of their father, James, and Rotheberg's Master of Blade, Julian. With a roar of frustration, he found himself trapped around the waist, lifted, and body slammed onto the bed. Arms flew as the young prince tried to escape his brother's grasp. Somehow he ended up falling onto his ass on the floor.

Gabriella was excited about her son's birthday. How could she not be? Her first baby was another year older. Leon argued that his mother treated him more like a man than her baby boy.

Calloused fingers raked through his hair as he stood on his own two feet. "Fine greeting for a birthday, get out..." Leon uttered in a tired tone as he started getting ready for the day ahead.

Lydia and Julian were beside themselves when they had their baby girl. Julian was as his golden-haired wife knew him to be. A lady is a lady, but as frustrating as it was to see her daughter sneak off to watch her father in training and trials she could never indeed be mad at the girl. Evelyn was her father's daughter in almost every sense of the word, but she was still the daughter of the Queen's Lady-in-waiting.

"Evelyn De La Rosa, are.... you.... listening?" Today's lesson was gardening and Lydia ran off on a tail about how her father always claimed that she conjured delicious food from nothing. She also complimented James on his cuisine and along the lines, she lost her daughter's attention, yet again.

"What on earth are thinking about now?"

“Come now baby bird!” Iggy had always been pointlessly boisterous as he decided to move towards his older brother and put him into some sort of arm lock. Iggy was quite the younger man; headstrong, brash and extremely confident in everything he did. As he had an older brother who was weaker than he was only bolstered his self-worth.

“How are you so tired when you just woke up? I hope your party won’t be boring because when you come to Halston for mine I hope you are ready for a real party! I need to see this baby bird try to fly!” Iggy chuckled as he eventually let his brother go.

James has been a bit more tempered as he had become a father, there was almost a new appreciation for the life he has now. While he was stern with most things he was terrible when it came to how he spoiled his children. These parties included.

The quick whip snap of Lydia’s voice woke Evelyn from her day dream. She stammered and looked down and away, while she loved her mother dearly she hated this entire lady in waiting thing, especially when she considered who she had to do it for. “I was thinking about how father killed several owl ears alone and saved a whole town…”

She was so much her father’s daughter, blessed by Lydia for her looks but given every skill her father had. But if she had to do this to be close to Leon then she had to.

"When do you go back home again?" Leon wearily asked. Every so often h would ask his father why on earth he decided to help bring Iggy into this world and the answer never satisfied him. It boggled his mind that his mother was more than content and would even treat Iggy as though he were birthed from her own loins. The boy had always found his family and those around them to be rather peculiar, but it was the norm for him regardless. The boy swore that his mother had hearing that rivaled the auditory range of a hound. "Do not act like you do not love your brother," she would occasionally utter in a dismissive manner.

"I have yet to have a boring party. Father and mother would not allow that." At this point the boy was heading to the lavatory and getting washed up for the day before getting dressed in a tunic that fit hs rather well and showed off that, while he was lean, he did have muscle. Brown short locks seemed to have a mind of their own, but with a comb of his fingers, he deemed them good enough.

Rose was excited about her brother's birthday and had spent time sewing him a cloak in their house colors. It was a step up from the one he wore when it ever started to get cold and pin-pricked fingers put literal blood, tears of occasional frustration, and love into this gift. Rose loved nature and the outdoors and was very good at her studies, but was not too good at sewing. In a box lay the cloak neatly folded as she walked towards her destination and heard familiar voices.

Lady Lydia took the time to help Rose with tricky parts of sewing and you would swear that the two were mother ad daughter. Rose knew that Evelyn was more of a daddy's girl and was more than happy to distract her mother for her. Fair skin and silver hair made her stand out and a sweet smile graced her countenance as she happened upon the sight of mother and daughter. "I apologize... I do not mean to intrude, but the cloak is finally finished and I am hoping brother will love it. Would you ming taking a look over it, please?"

Rose was a hard person to say no to and, for the most part, she never really gave anyone a reason to. Lyda smiled and dusted off her hands before standing up. "It is Leon's birthday." Cerulean blues looked at her daughter with a smile. "This can wait for another day. You get cleaned up and tidied for the day and Rose, my dear, let us go inside and take a look, though I'm sure your brother will love it just the same."

Last edited:
"True I guess, it could be worse really. The real main event is going to be just how pissy Meyers is going to be the real fun part. Iggy laughed out loud, he enjoyed the chaos of this place far too much. His mother refused to have such wild situations as this, to Iggy visits to Rothenburg were always a treat, besides their father's cooking. "I hope Rose is doing ok, she also has a birthday in a few months, right?" Iggy pondered for a moment as the door creaked open. "Well if it ain't ol' zombie eyes!" A scoff escaped from the tall young man, the supposed next in line to either Dwimmer or the Master of Records: Meyers.

"You can wonder by your self you idiot dragon about the man who coerced my mother. A few times, no doubt he is also going to bring those other children. The rest of them can play nice." Iggy only shook his head, it was almost as if he pitied the rather cold youth. Meyers looked down at the dragon prince, "You would think that my life is sad or some other thing don't you." A chuckle left the Halstonian prince's mouth as he stole a piece of bread from his older brother.

"Truthfully; you need two things. First, go get laid. I mean, even Baby Bird has a chance and he is about as dull as paint. Secondly, if you want our dear little sister then maybe being this Dwimmer prince might be the best ide-" Iggy's nose met with a stern book which caused a nose bleed. "Shit! You ass! You need to relax! I'm just saying maybe busting out one with a whore would do you some good."

"As the only son that asshole of a man has, I will never give him the satisfaction of an heir. He doesn't deserve it, he already took so much from my mother, I should take something from him too." Meyers turned over to Leon and motioned to James' office. "No doubt your father is waiting for you Leon... something about planning the dinner. I am just going to avoid all of this. Don't need to see my whole family fawn over a man who used my mother as some sort of waste basket."

Currently James was sat in his office as he looked over some paper work, the damn thing never ended. But he needed to think of the meal for his son, currently nothing came to mind for him. It made this difficult, or maybe it was how monsters had grown and spread so far. Ever since that incident in Hammerhold, the world had shifted bit by bit. So many small towns and hamlets were lost due to the chaos, but he needed to stay the course for the moment. Luckily, he had good people on his side.

"I might have to sent a party out to clear the roads..." He mumbled to himself as he was distracted by his work despite how much he rather work on the birthday plans for his eldest boy.

As much as Meyers may have denied it, and Leon told him on more than one occasion, the feelings from the bastard son of the Dwinmer King, for the Princess of Rothenberg were not exactly a secret. Iggy speaking about Meyer only made his brother's eyes roll. "It is still too early for this." It would be no surprise if his younger brother refused to even acknowledge what he said now that there was another person in the room. It was nice to have someone else distract Iggy, for the time being. Leon wasn't even facing Meyers as Iggy spouted on about how Rose could easily be his. When he did look up after getting his last boot on, he nearly chuckled. Meyer's face was exactly as he knew it would be.

"I do not know why you try. If I were as strong as the hate that Meyers has for Uncle Donovan, then I would probably actually stand a chance against Evelyn's dad." Leon loved training. The men in his family and their friends were all people to look up to and have skills and traits that he very much respected. Sometimes the boy could be blinded by his goal of being the perfect heir to the Kingdom of Rothenburg.

Heading Iggy cuss brought out the first laugh of the day from Leon. The argument was pointless, but the show was worth the laughs. A strong lean hand reassuringly patted Meyer's shoulder before retrieving his hand. Thanking him for the reminder to stop by and visit his father. "I know you'll make yourself scarce, but you know Rose will just go looking for you. She enjoys your company and will worry about you." With that said, the boy made his way to his father's study.

Gabby knew that James was up to his eyes in work and managed to bump into their eldest on the way to see her husband. "Come..." Gabriella smiled with arms out spared no thought on who saw her hug her growing boy. "Time goes by too fast, young man and before you whine and complain, I will not 'smother' you at your party tonight so just enjoy yourself," Leon grunted, but smiled as his mother instinctively fixed his hair after releasing him from her grasp.

Both made their way to James' study discussing options. Fish was one of Leon's favorite foods growing up. Seafood in general. Light and flavorful was the pallet that suited the boy. His mother mentioned various finger foods and sweets that would go well as well. There was a small knock on the door as Leon announced himself before entering with his mother on his heels. Gabby smile and stood at her husband's side and caressed his hand in a silent plea for him to quit writing and enjoy the moment to discuss the party.

Rose was delighted to hear that her hard work was lovely and while there were some minor imperfections, it was what made it more personable. This was a breath of fresh air and it was neatly packed up she went on her way to finally get something to eat and maybe relax in the garden to enjoy the peace before their home was flooded with guests.

As Iggy soon found himself alone, he had decided to do what he did best; cause trouble. Only the heavens knew what the boy was up to but most likely he was out in search of a skirt to drop. James, while weary, looked over to Gabby and Leon as his quill was dropped at Gabby's tender behest and he walked towards Leon as he hugged his boy. It was an odd thing for James, to see his eldest son grow up so well. He had worked tirelessly to ensure that Leon was well prepared, it made James wonder just what was in his father's mind but there was no point to waste thoughts and energy on the dead.

"So tell me Leon, what does the birthday boy wish to have." James was still a stern man, as the experience in what was once Hammerhold had changed him a little. Gabby still got those tastes of sweet pain from him but in his outward appearances he had mellowed out. Leon's education, the education for all of his children was important. The prince of Rothenburg had grown into quite the young man; adept at politics, swordplay, academics, and many other aspects. While not as much of a bookworm as Meyers, he still knew many things. "I do have a feeling seafood will be on the menu, but is there anything else?"

The visits to Halston had certain helped the man grow in his prodigious skill of cooking. His best bits came when both of his rather picky boys were not interested in food. "Ask away for this night Leon I am your personal chef, now more than ever."

As Rose enjoyed a quiet time in the garden, she soon heard a plate settle down behind her as Meyers appeared from the side and smiled softly to her. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting." An old leather bound book was set down as he took a seat. "I remembered you wanted me to read the History of the Stars. It is a pretty old tale, but one I enjoy. Mother read it to me often." The tray had a various assortment of items as he relaxed against a near by tree. Rose was one of the few people who brought Meyers some level of calm, her unblemished innocence had always made the boy blush, among other things.

Sadly, these thoughts made him feel closer to his father so he worked to keep them shut down beneath his heart. Maybe it was this honey sweet call to innocence that made his family come about.

There was always a calming side effect for Gabriella when her husband and son were together. The moment James first held their baby boy, she knew that he would be nothing less than an attentive, caring, and proud father and the fruits of their labor stood before them. Leon shared his father's love for fine cuisine and even the most simple creations could be an art to his pallet. Leon's mother deemed it both a blessing and curse on several occasions from the moment he began eating solids.

"Citrus and mint would do well for the heat of the day, so if that could be incorporated it would be much appreciated." The boy was so cordial and, in some cases, just as stringent as his king father. There seemed to be one thing floating in his mind before his last request was voice. "If there could be a trifle as well." The trifle, while there was no doubt in his mind that it would be delicious, was not for him. He had overheard Rose reading aloud a book with described such a treat and she mentioned only imagining how it taste. Leon did love his family and this would surprise Rose, to say the least. "That is all, as far as food. Was there anything else that you wished of me?"

Rose heard the plate and then her smile grew upon the sight of Meyer's. As he relaxed against the trunk of a lush oak tree, she took her favorite seat between his thighs with her back against his chest as she picked up the book and eyed it with unquestionable awe. Soft fingers caressed the smooth and durable cover with its intricate etching. "I was not waiting long, and even if I had been, this would more than makeup for it." The young princess looked up and over her shoulder at her friend with unalloyed delight," Thank you." Her excitement was bit back by trapping her lower lip between her lips. Legs were bent at the knees so that the book could rest against them at a comfortable angle as she rest against Meyers in a way that showed just how much she trusted him.

Maids and various servants passed by and would see a sight that they had seen before. It was no surprise that many thought that Princess Rose and the bastard of the King of Dwinmer would make a fine couple, though assumed that it would never come to fruition because Meyer was just that.... a bastard. Many failed to note just how different times were under the reign of King James and his foreign Queen. The lack of tension and promised peace were a genuine hope for the people and a bond stronger than glicosteel was formed with their allied countries and that showed within the walls of the castle.

Rose loved grapes and was happy to feel one in her grasp while her eyes remained glued to the pages as Meyer read the tale aloud to her. In her mind, she knew she could stay here for hours if that was how long it took to read the book, but her brother's party could not be ignored. Until then, she was happy to venture into another world with Meyer's words to guide her.

Those requests were all rather... mundane for Leon. James expected so much more, hell, he expected to hunt several forms of wild game and even some sort of mystical creature. "Are you sure that is all Leon? I hope you aren't being bashful, you are a Hughes with a vast legacy behind you. Mine included, greed comes with the territory and if there is one day you are certainly allowed to be as greedy as you wish it is certainly on your birthday. We still have a day or two so how about you decide on something extra and I will make sure to include it. Something that you want." James' voice held a bit of a cold tone, he knew his son well.

The deep warmth and kindness than ran through Leon like how blood ran through vines surprised him. But there was certainly nothing wrong with that, he only wished for his boy to want more. If he could've gotten one thing from his younger brother it was that level of necessary greed. "But please make sure to enjoy yourself." Gabby knew the tone in which her husband ended his sentence, one thing that had never changed as just how salacious the man one. Gabby had gotten one more thing from him; a deep understanding of the connection between skin and pain. "I can imagine the proposals will be coming for you soon enough. Maybe today even?"

Rose's body was close, almost a little too close. Meyers cleared his throat as he took the book and looked down at it. "This is a book of fables from what seemed to be eons ago. It is the story about the starts actually. It was a time before the night and the stars existed. The only light ever came when a princess who lived on the moon cried and moaned for a friend. She was unable to be reached however, there was a dragon that kept her hidden away. The dragon's body was formed of what seemed to be pure crystals. Many men all charged in to face this dragon, unfortunately not a single one succeeded." Meyers turned the page as he did his best to not allow Rose to distract him. Every inch of his body all moved towards a desire he resisted.

"Many of the battle fields were a graveyard of bones and steel, a single young man went through the field and found something amazing. It was a massive dragon scale that was intact. The boy took the scale and hid away in a cave to work. He spent seven years in this cave until he had finished it. A sword made from the scale of this dragon and he chose to charge forward. The dragon was none the wiser and as they battled the dragon noticed the issue but it was too late. This young blacksmith had earned his victory but also earned a painful death. The princess of the moon looked down and saw what happened and knew what she had to do. The dragon's scales were spread across the night sky to shine light across not only her home but on the world. The brave blacksmith was taken to live with the princess and when they had their first childen it was a silver haired boy. From their the royal line of the Dwimmer Royalty came from. The blade sank into the earth and the rocks that formed made the fabled Glaciosteel from the North. It is this connection that allows only Royalty and direct members of the royal bloodline to wield the metal." Meyers had purporsely ignored his connection to his father.

Mostrly due to the softness of Rose and how close she was to him.

Back
Top Bottom