Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Clashing of the Royals (Lady Bloody Ava & Cylian997)

Her flxability was something that she was proud of. The pain crossed her sick little mind she shot through her body and translated into pleasure. She wanted to smile at his question, but did not. DId she deserve it? Of course she did. She wanted to put up a fight and even with the slightest struggle she felt the bindings digging into her. When pushed down to her knees she was face to face with a desire that could not be denied. Her eyes were not left to linger long on her next task as her eyes were forced to look at the man that ordered her around like a common whore. This was the man that she missed so dearly. It was no mistake. There was no denying that she could shower a cock in affection better that the most experienced whore. AThere was no teasing or taking her time. The length of that cock was sheathed in her gullet and her tongue undulated to get every inch of him slick.

Those eyes remained fixated on his. It wasn't like she had much of a choice but she did no waiver as every inch as shoved down her gullet. There was nothing about him that she would change, at least not for now. There had been an underlying fear that he would come back as an entirely different man. She could only imagine what he had gone through over there, but the same could be said for her. Losing Leopold was painful and the shock of the moment brought out the weakest side of her. Never before had she felt so vulnerable. How could she continue on loving James like she did and not give it a second thought? Less thinking was advised as she chocled on his cock for a second, but quickly resumed her efforts with greed and desire fueling her.

"It's good to see your lips aren't out of practice." James' hand moved across his wife's cheek as his cock throbbed inside of her mouth. He had certainly missed the many pleasures of her flesh; the sublime smoothness of her skin, the whimpers that wound him up, the unparalleled way she simply accepted his punishment. It was perfect for him and now with the fact that her stomach showed the tender kindling of life had added so many other emotions to the soon-to-be king. He had of course felt some level of pride in this situation as, despite his obvious efforts, she was the first woman he had impregnated. The truth that laid herself on him and trusted the monster he was. He couldn't wait to see what hole he was going to defile next, to watch her squirm and writhe in the toxic cocktail made from pain and pleasure.

Gabby soon felt a hand yank her away from his cock as she was soon denied. "What makes you think you earned my cum, hmm? You have a long way to go before you get that." James set her down as he grabbed a straight razor. "I need to cut down that forest." James quickly took not a straight razor but a knife as she was forced to sit on the corner of the massive bath. James lathered up Gabby's flesh in an almost loving gesture as she felt the sharp knife move across her lips as the blade ran down her form. Until he sliced off a piece of her untamed muff. "I need to make you right." James stated as his knife continued to glide across her skin.

Her precious treat of a cock was yanked away all too soon, in her opinion, but there was intrigue in what he had planned next. The woman was malleable and maneuvered to where she sat with legs parted. It was true that she had let her sex grow out since she was not having her husband to tend to, but the razor brought back some hair-raising memories with it. Her eyes looked down and the first sight was her belly, followed by the dark carpet betwixt her thighs. At one moment she had not realized that she was holding her breath with each swipe of the razor. This was the second time that her husband tended to her in such a manner and it was almost endearing. Perhaps it was not something that he would realize, but she would silently love her husband for his unique ways.

At this moment she had no words for him. Maybe it was the hormones, but she wanted to say sweet things to him, but James was not always one for sweet nothings. Gabriella wanted him to know that she missed him and that she loved it when he had his way with her. Oftentimes, actions spoke louder than words when it came to James. Her eyes looked on and watched as the dangerously sharp instrument grazed her flesh with practiced expertise. There was still a little worry that James would slowly drag a line across her soft flesh to enjoy the sight of her blood. Lips sat agape as she watched and her mind swam in the moment. At one point her lip became trapped between her teeth and the moist heat that glistened between her legs as more and more of her sex was revealed was a hint at how she felt.

"Aren't you the sultry little minx Gabby." The future king groaned as his straight razor continued its tour across her skin. James' blade was certainly sharp, even after all its time being unused. It only brought to light just how devilish he could be. His eyes saw Gabby as an art project to break down and his blade was the guide. It moved across all of her tender areas; her nipples were given the cold kiss of steel, her freshly shaven legs were given another visit of this weapon, her smooth pubic area was taken by the silver slicer. His eyes were lost in the drunken void of Gabby. "The funny part is, I wouldn't even know where to begin... let me stop lying, I know exactly where to begin." The razor moved across her thigh as he skillfully gave Gabby a bite from his razor.

"Now I get to taste a little bit of the life of both you and our child." James sank in closer to the wound as it poured blood out towards him. The crimson haired siren commanded his attention in a way no other person could. His breath only grew more hot as his tongue slid across the wound and he lapped up her blood. His fingers held onto her body as his slid his finger into her ass to keep her under his foot. Much like a child who suckled at his mother, James remained there as he sucked down her blood until the wound was closed up. "How about you? Would you like a drink too?" The macabre act was followed up by another, the razor was placed on his fore arm as he waited for her to respond to him.

Every minute hair on her body seemed to be on edge as the cold steel of the weapon wielded by her king husband made itself acquainted on various parts of her flesh. At least she could say that his mind was on something other than the horrific battlefront that he had just graced, or so she could only assume. There was a light high to the atmosphere. It was hard to remember whether or not she was doing something as second nature as breathing when it came to times like this. The razor was so sharp, that despite her eyes watching the scene unfold, the feeling was barely there. Yet the thin line bore proof as a beautiful sanguine line revealed itself in stark contrast to her skin. Her heart raced all the more as she wondered just what this man's limit could be with her.

Here he was savoring her blood and the heat of his breath a tongue graced her flesh as her lifeblood was lapped up. Of course, the attention had to be snagged as his grip commanded attention before it was damn near fully ensnared with a finger making itself at home in the tight confines of her ass. A gasp was ripped from her followed by a sultry moan and a look of contemplation at his question and her eyes looked down at his offered forearm. "Do you think I deserve such a treat?" His question was followed up by one of her own and a sinfully sweet smile. It was something that, if offered, she would certainly try at least once. "If you think I am worthy, then by all means... allow me to sample you." What was even more tantalizing was the desire to kiss him and savor the taste of herself on his tongue.

"I think you waited for me, that kind of patience is worth some kind of reward no?" His lips curved into a smile more akin to a devil than a normal man. This was her husband; debonair, devilish and demented all in one fancy package. Even if his cheek still hurt from the consistent conversation, he was unable to help himself. To see his splendid wife who remained beneath him like a common whore, ready to imbibe his blood only made the man all the more erect. "You have been a perfect little girl while I was gone, so you do deserve a special set of treats." James had more in mind obviously, this was not the end but those smooth hands of the soon to be king came through and sliced through his arm without reservation.

"Drink..." A sinister air came from James as he reveled in the rather macabre act he was about to share. His wife, who was pregnant with his child, was about to drink his blood. There was no fetish more high than this. Ballrooms and courts across the land would forsake Rothenburg if this were to be found out. The scandal and the chaos that would surely follow... it only steeled James' resolve as drops of his blood slipped away from him. As the drops trickled down to Gabby's mouth, the metallic taste of life was the primary sensation. Time slowed as James continued to coax out small drops of blood, almost as if to tease her. "I guess you might want a little more..." James set his arm down for her as well as his cock.

"Pick one to suck." The man carried his regal aura the best in such foul and salacious situations.

Exotic eyes marveled at the man that slide his flesh to let the life blood slowly well from the fine slit and tease her with the sample of him. Were the two of them well paired for one another or were they a disaster in the making for down the road. To say that they had a healthy relationship would surely be questioned, but the duo seemed to be on the same wavelength somehow. When the options were both presented to her, the taboo of his blood or the cock that she was very much addicted to, there was a slight hesitance, but not that long. The woman was transfixed and that gave never left his as her tongue savored that crimson streak being coaxed from his arm.

Her loins ached for him in a way that she could not describe. His cock was a massive tease in her view, but her tongue lapped at his cut in a way that was meant to make his cock twitch in envy. "My love... you taste divine, as always..." There was that wicked smile on her lightly blood-stained lips. Those lips pressed to his skin as she drank until he would order her to stop. It was a first for her, at least, but it was a welcoming that she would not forget after her King husband's long absence. To have him home and alive was a joyous occasion, but to see that the hellish venture had not changed him was the icing on the cake.

As the taste of metal covered her lips, his eyes remained focused on her. With a deep sigh she saw his cock twitch in anticipation for more and truthfully, he couldn't wait any longer. He needed her beneath him, a mess of orgasmic pleasure, a pliable piece of pleasure that was privy only to the prince. His hands quickly grabbed her hips as he forced her to adjust for him, her ass was propped up into the air as her moist slit was exposed for him. His hand swiftly spanked her ass as he firmly held onto her. "No matter how far I go, no matter how much I am beaten down, know that I will always come back Gabby."

A sudden thrust soon followed as Gabby felt her husband's cock penetrate her recklessly. There was no patience with James, he was currently only after his own pleasure as his hands grabbed onto her hips as he pulled her against him. The slaps of their flesh filled the bath house with the salacious sounds of their wild sex. He was more like an animal who wished to lay claim to their meal and their meal was Gabby's sweet pussy.

There was a sweet moment in the madness that was their taboo sex session. Promising that he would always come back to them was almost a surprising thing to hear him openly say. So quickly did she find herself in a very takable position and shivering in anticipation as her desire for him to have her was boiling over. At the feeling of that harsh spank, the woman relented a sharp gasp followed by a hungry moan. To feel that swift penetration of her husband's cock making itself at home back in her greedy loins was akin to finally getting her first breath of air a deep dive. Nothing felt as amazing as the ministrations of this mad man who fucked her with wild abandon.

The heat of their flesh, the sinful symphony around them, the aroma of their arousal all came together in a high that could not be achieved by any drug made. "JAMES!!!" Ah, the familiar screams of their future leader's times together. The hall was feeling eerily quiet before his return and the screams and shouts seemed all the more welcomed. It would be up in the air jus how may children they would have if they continued to go at one another like this after their first child. The seual tension mounted more and more until the woman gushed with evidence of just how good she was feeling. It went on for what felt like forever and sapped a considerable amount of her energy.

"Now now Gabby... you can't enjoy too much by yourself." James stated as he pressed his cock deeply into her cunt. His hands were firmly pressed on her hips as she was pulled down on his abdomen. He then pulled out and allowed her a moment to breathe before he pierced her body once again. He reveled in the wild, sensual joy of fucking his precious wife. "I can tell you missed me, don't worry I missed you too. You are an amazing cock sleeve after all." His nails ran across her back as his body moved to slam his cock into her womb. Recklessly, James penetrated Gabby as his eyes closed in a moment of sweet bliss.

He actually didn't know which part of this he loved the most. Her wanton wails? Her robust rump? Maybe it was her smooth stomach? Regardless, the only thing that mattered was the fact that he was home now and he could hurt and pleasure Gabby to his heart's desire. Well... before she got too big. His hand moved and rubbed her stomach as his lips came by and bit down on her ear lobe. "Tell me something Gabby, what did you miss most about me?" James only wanted to soothe his ego a bit, regardless of how mentally strong he was he was still shaken to his core. Gabby was the panacea to his aches and pains; not that he would say such a thing.

Gabriella somehow managed a smile as her husband continued to utilize his cock sleeve of a wife as he pleased. Of course, she missed him. The woman had her pick of practically anyone within the walls that she called home and yet the one that she truly desired was safe at home and picking back up where they had left off. That bite to her ear caused a flooding sensation from her loins and air just did not seem to be easy to come by. What did she miss the most? "I miss... that insatiable hunger....oh your wit.... and that well-earned arrogance...." It was an admission of defeat. There was suspicion that the man would have doubts about his abilities to father a child, but Gabriella knew that he would be better than he ever thought he would be.

"I would go insane.... without you....oh James...." Maybe it would have been more along the line of a murder spree. Perhaps it was the hormones, but on more than one ossion where she was left to stew in her own thoughts and feelings she had a whole outrage planned. If she had to mount a horse and ride up to the enemy herself and take out that wicked scum herself, but then feelings would conflict, because she knew that dead or not, James may never forgive her if she lost the life of their unborn child in such a manner, maybe even herself. Her heart was racing and the woman was on the verge of shattering. "Please..." Could she break? Would he let her? Just how much did he have left in him?

There was little that needed to be said at this point. His hands firmly held onto her breasts, he pinched and pulled at her nipples. James thrust his hips into her like some sort of wild animal as. "Make me cum Gabby... make me cum..." James groaned as his legs shook and the torrent of his hot cum filled her pussy. His hips thrust his cock into her deeply, the soon to be king ensured that no inch of his wife was left untouched by his exploding prick. She felt his body shudder as his knees grew weak. Truthfully, he shouldn't have spent what little energy he had fucking his wife, but he couldn't help himself. He missed her more than words could say, though he might not admit it.

He purred against her ear as he removed the bindings that held her in place. His hands moved across her form gracefully, almost as if to soothe the succulent pain he had given her. His lips moved across her flesh as he savored her taste, a taste his tongue and heart demanded. His lips continued to pepper her with kisses as his hands nestled themselves around the tender bump of life in her womb. He missed her so terribly, he was glad to be back.

Making her husband cum was always a constant goal. Even though her insides trembled with anticipation, James had to cum. The woman would not be satisfied until he was absolutely spent. That purr caused goosebumps to form on every inch of her exposed flesh. It felt as though her entire body was trembling and the very wind had been knocked out of her lungs and she was broken in a way that only James could do. Those soothing hands lulled her mind back to her physical form and eyes were laden and practically incapable of opening at least for the net few minutes. "Oh James..."

Those words were sweet and tender and purely exhausted. This moment was precious to her. With her sadistic husband, she knew the subtle signs to his love and affection. Gabriella knew her husband was happy to be home just as she was elated to have him safe and sound. "You need to relax." Despite the words spoken it seemed as though the two were content to catch their breath here, but the coolness of the air around them because more and more apparent as they lingered. The bed sounded so nice. "Do you have time to lay in best with me?"

To fill his favorite hole was one of the main things James wished to do. There was something about this malleable woman that called to the deepest parts of him. Something he was unable to explain, but after that wild event the exhaustion of his trip had soon hit him like a boulder. His arms felt like wet noodles and his mind grew hazy. The thought of bed was certainly a wonderful idea. The soon to be king had liberated her limbs from their cage as he began to dry her. "So much for getting clean. But truth be told sleep does sound quite nice."

James couldn't even remember the last time he was in his bed, wrapped in the pleasures afforded to him by his royal birthright. A set of towels wrapped themselves around his hips as he took Gabby back to their room. Once there, a sigh of relief escaped his mouth as he soon stripped himself and walked towards the bed. The flawless skin the prince was held was gone, he looked like a proper man now. Toughened skin riddled with countless badges of honor, reminders of the ordeal he had endured. Luckily, James' personality was far stronger than the torture he had endured.

He had gone into bed and only motioned for Gabby to join him. But she saw it in his eyes, he was mere inches away from rest.

If Gabriella had to imagine herself in her husband's shoes, the one thing that she would miss greatly would be sleeping in her own bed. When she was freed, she found her king drying her off and though weary, there was a smile. In silence she watched as her husband removed the towels and gave her a moment to take in his battle worn body. The bed was clearly calling to him and it was evident in his eyes. The towel wrapped about her body was hung aside and she joined at his side in bed. No sleep in his absence would compare to the sleep that she could enjoy in his arms. The pleasure had drained her and the currently company made taking a nap all the alluring.

In James' absence she had been a tad neglectful at times. Lydia, though a little more worse for wear than her Mistress, was constantly mentioning having to eat. Usually it was followed up with a snide remark from Gabriella about how Lydia should be the last one lecturing her about eating when the blonde could not even keep a crumb down. Sleep was lost at the right time, worry about her husband's safety and yet ti would always come back to bite her at the most inopportune time. With James back, all would be right in the world. It was a bit of fresh are for those around her, though she may not know it. Their Lady was quite the moody handful!! Many chalked it up to a certain someone's absence, so to see him return was truly a sigh of relief on their part.

This was a deep sleep for her. The comfort was more than apparent in the fact that it would take considerable effort to wake her up from a slumber akin to death itself. The kitchen was a shambles. Even in his absence, they knew that a pick palette could be the very end of them, but it was true that James had a talent that very few could hold a candle to when it came to food. Their Lady, who was always sweet, nearly took their heads in a hormonal fit and hardly ate much unless over seen by their regal neighbors at the table.

When was the last time James had a restful sleep like this? He couldn't remember the last time the smells and eerie quiet of their sublime bedroom had caused the soon to be king to slip into a world beyond dreams. Though he had certainly put on a tough face for his dear Gabriella, the wounds that covered every inch of his body was a reminder off what he had endured and the large scar across his cheek was also a reminder of the horrid event he had survived. Every breath he took had only soothed him more as the smell of Gabby had soothed his weary soul.

"Hmmm..." The next morning had brought in much jubilation across Rothenburg. With then war almost won and Hammerhold soon to be a forgotten foot note in history, things seemed well. Except for one Master of Records Megan, she was not used to her current situation what's so ever. While she thought on it the woman's cheeks soon turned rosy at the thought of how these last two weeks had turned out.

It was a non-stop affair between both her and the King of Dwimmer. Every moment he could've taken her he did, at this point in regards to her will to resist him, she easily crumbled like a castle made of sand. For the first time in her life she had fallen behind in her work and each moment that passed had brought upon her some level of stress. But the moment her mind drifted away towards all of the salacious actions they had taken, the world seemed to melt away into a pool of eroticism. Just as it did now... Megan had set her pen down and sighed heavily, unable to think of nothing but all of Donovan.

Donovan had gotten more familiar with the Master of Record's chambers than he had his own. Though he would always give her the space if she demanded, it never hurt to try. An effort that proved fruitful time and time again. The woman was a conquest handled with tact. Just when the man thought that he had her in the palm of his hand, his mind thought the opposite. If Megan willed it, then there was a damn good chance that he would do it. Little did he know just how tightly wound around her little pinky he actually was. For all of their hot and passionate moments, the aftermath proved to be one of his favorite parts.

To see his precious Megan recovering from bliss and wrapped up in his arms like it was his mission to protect her from anything or anyone that would seek to do her arm seemed to complete the moments. Moments when snuggling was not an option, he would have no qualms with savoring her at her desk. "All work and no fun..." he would usually say before relishing her company to see where it led. On the plus side, his strength and vigor were improving faster than he had thought given the extra activities. Donovan was training in the yard with the soldiers and took turns sparring with some of them. It worked out for both parties.

That night had proven the most restful for Gabriella since her husband had left. Poor Lydia was waiting on pins and needs for Julian to arrive. The house was so thoroughly inviting. New recipes had been put together. Whenever the chefs offered to cook it for even the flowing Lady Lydia she always insisted on watching so that she could make it for Julian. Flowers were here and there. A rocking chair with a cushion was broken in a few times. Their bed looked as inviting as ever, but never quite was in Julian's absence.

Lascivious thoughts blew through the snow queen's mind like a warm summer breeze and melted the ice of her mind. She was unable to concentrate again. Her breaths turned slow and husky as her skin tingled. Thoughts of their many nights before had turned her smooth white skin into a splash of cinnamon and sugar. As she stared into the documents that required her attention, the words slowly shifted into reminders of their various meetings; each one was better than the last. The more they had tasted the sweet sin of the flesh, the more addicted she had become and more difficult it was to ignore him.

The warmth in her stomach, the electricity from her loins, the rigid power of his cock; all of it made the stresses of the world melt away. Her pen was set down as she stepped away from her work, she was in no space to do it anyway. "Come on Megan..." The erudite woman spoke to herself as she walked towards the window and she saw him again. Her eyes were fixated on him; the sweet trickles of sweat, the body she had helped to build, the gruff yet tender sounds of his voice. Megan hated to admit it but the sheer sight of him made her heart flutter in a way she didn't understand. She was not against the feeling however, if anything she had yearned for it.

Gabriella felt the rays of the sun come through and peek through the curtains. The night of rest had certainly been rather warranted. James was not there however, if she knew her husband well then he was most likely in the kitchens as he ushered all of the other cooks out. James was quite happy that his fingers were still intact; without them his exceptional skills were all moot. The door soon cracked open and there he was, scar and all, as he walked over to kiss Gabby. Though he had pulled on her hair just a bit. "Thought you might be hungry." A succulently sweet smell soon tickled Gabby's nose as there was some hearty and seasoned oatmeal with those fluffy breads James made.

Those breads seemed more like clouds than anything else; warm and buttery and excellent for picking up honeyed oatmeal.

A young blood with high aspirations was sparring with Donovan and when mistakes were made the seasoned warrior only made it a point to dish out suggestions of improvement. Praise was given where do. There were some impressive moments noted, but Donovan ended it when he had seen enough by downing the young man before extending a helping hand and seeing him off with a hard pat on the back. His shirt was snagged and slipped back on. His body was feeling a little sore and he would see Megan about it and wish her a good day. He was aware that his new brother had arrived, so he figured that his sister was preoccupied with having spent the night with him.

The stairs were taken two at a time with ease to reach the floor that Megan was on. Usually, he could find her in her office, but on the chance that she wasn't there, he knew where her room was. He was kind enough to knock before cautiously opening the door. "Megan?" That deep familiar voice chimed as his frame slowly came into view. His large right hand was kneading at his left shoulder. It was nowhere near as it once was immediately following the battle, but Megan always had a way of working out his kinks. The man still smelled of hard work and it was something that did not register with him as he sought out Megan.

Gabriella was woken up in such a phenomenal way. A sweet kiss with a hint of spice in his grip as his creation was presented to her. "Mmm... good morning, my king." This was a way to wake up. The aroma woke her fully and her appetite did so with a vengeance. "Oh... my....yes..." If only her husband knew just how much she disliked eating in his absence. No doubt someone was going to spill the beans to her husband eventually. Maybe it would get her punished afterward and she could feel herself getting damp at the very idea. Alas, she would not be rewarded for not taking care of herself so the oatmeal had her attention one hundred percent.

A spoon full of the oatmeal had her face lighting up. "Oh my gosh...." It was clearly an orgasmic moment in her mouth. The second spoon full had her falling back onto the soft surface of her bed with eyes closed in absolute satisfaction. "I really needed this." The sweet taste danced on her pallet and warmed her from within. It was too good to stay away from so she sat up and continued eating. "I am so happy to have you home." A piece of bread was savored with a sigh of satisfaction. "What are your plans for today?"

Salacious, wispy dreams came down the moment she heard his voice. He had come to ruin her work once again no doubt, not that it was something entirely of his doing. She certainly had a part in the vivid distractions. Though there was something that quickly deterred her mind from such thoughts. The ripe, rugged scent of man that followed along with him. It was a scent she was both not a fan of and one she desired greatly, well, as long as she was the one who caused such a state. "You could've bathed before you came into my office." Megan attempted to remain rather aloof, it worked terribly as her poker face was terrible.

"And you hurt your shoulder again didn't you." She hated when her patients refused to listen to her, it was a reminder of Leopold who did much of the same. "You must have over extended it because you do not know how to rest." Her scolding tone had remained the same despite their consistent visits, at least until she was knee deep in him. "I will take a look at it but first we need to get you cleaned up. Come on, you can't do that by yourself since you hurt your shoulder." In her mind it was a clever ploy to grope the man as she wished, to bad her lack of social skills made her intentions quite obvious.

The future king looked down at his darling wife, his eye took a moment to carefully consider her current weight. "You should have been a little bigger at this point. Are you not eating? Are they not cooking well?" James was being a devilish man, he knew no one could cook like him and he merely asked the question to soothe his ego. Truthfully he hadn't worked in a kitchen for so long he felt rather rusty. "But when it comes to plans today, as much as I wish to simply stay in bed for a few days there is a piece of business that requires my attention."

James took a spoon and began to eat of the oatmeal himself. "I need to thank our guests who helped Rothenburg in my absence. No doubt a certain dragon queen is going to be quite the pain in the ass. The old man is simple at least. Sweet treats will keep him quiet. Then your brother as well." James was lost in thought for a moment, though he soon returned to bed and remained close to Gabby. The scent of her skin soothed the nightmares in the man's mind. He still felt the whips that harmed him so.

Donovan knew that he was in for quite the tongue lashing. It would have been a surprise if he hadn't gotten one. It would lead to the suspicion that she was genuinely upset and it would worry him, and this thought was somewhat frightening. It was scary just how much power this woman seemed to have on his thoughts and actions. Despite her scolding, a smile did reveal itself ad he knew that it might irk her to no end, but it was hard not to smile at the woman that did not hold back. He had a lot of respect and admiration for Megan and it was abundantly clear in the way he let her talk to her the way that she did.

"Good morning to you too Master of Records," he went on to listen to her talk about getting cleaned up and he could not help but arch a brow at the insistence of assisting him due to his shoulder. Donovan was no idiot and there was an undeniable shit-eating grin upon his countenance and it was toned down instantly so as not to keep her from changing her mind. The King of Dwinmer knew that once the two were behind closed doors it would be hard to keep his hands to himself despite the fact that he was the one being tended to. Usually, he would start off fairly obedient. Smart remarks would be thrown back and forth. His favorite moments were when he would kiss her complaints away and interrupt what she had to say with various ministrations of the hand, mouth, and his favorite weapon against her. The man was hard just thinking about it and he was following in her footsteps and waiting to see what she had in store for him before he would put his own sinful spin on it.

Gabriella was in another state of heavenly bliss as she took her sweet time savoring the best meal she'd had in what felt like an eternity. "Oh, James... would it be wrong of me to say that this feels like an orgasm in my mouth?" It sounded silly, but it was so damn good and it felt like it took her a lot of work waiting for her husband's return for this delicious reward. "I can not convey my gratitude Ali enough within this lifetime and the old man is adorable in his own way." It had been too long since her last bit so there was silence for one moment before she continues and something slipped from her lips before she could think about what she had said, "If you want to find Donovan, look for Megan... they've been attached to the hip as of lately."

It was hard to tell whether the smile upon her face at the moment was for the oatmeal that she stared at as she ate, or the idea of Donovan being with Megan. A soft bread was bitten into and the fluffiness was mind-blowing. The look of disappointment upon her face as she eyed another bread upon the platter that she knew she could not eat because she was full. Poor thing would look way better in her stomach, but alas, for once she might actually eat too much and get sick. With a sigh of defeat, she looked at James," Would you care to get dressed and we can hunt everyone down and convey our thanks? Where would you like to start first? Where you go, I follow."

Last edited:
Her clear blue eyes seemed all the more bright as he walked into her office, no doubt the added natural make up of her girlish blush made her features stand out all the more. Megan had turned around as she heaved a sigh at his comment, while Donovan found this entire game fun it was anything but that for Megan. She was unaccustomed to the fox-like nature of this young king. Every word she had to say needed to be said correctly and with proper context or else he'd simply destroy whatever she intended to say. Donovan distracted her in another way; the husky smell of him called to her attention more than she wished to admit.

"First, you reek. You need to get cleaned up, secondly, I told you to not over work yourself as that would only hamper your recovery as is evidenced by the fact you hurt your shoulder." She couldn't admit how much she both loved and hated how he had turned whole sections of the day into euphoric black outs. Her toes stretched out almost in anticipation of what Donovan could've done but now was not the time for such ideas. "I will need to get a bath ready for you since you remind me more of some sort of animal than a king." A worthy façade in her mind, truthfully a vain attempt to settle her nerves. "I will make sure to fix this but you will need to stop doing this. You are going to damage yourself permanently." Megan walked off as she motioned for a maid to prepare a path for Donovan. She couldn't admit it but the lump in her throat grew more heavy with each second that passed.

The soon to be king looked over Gabby as he remained pensive, Donovan and Megan together? That rascal better not try anything against her, Leopold had forced James to promise that he would protect her. As Gabby ate, the man soon curled up and laid on top of her. He wished to feel the warmth of life within her, the life of their child. James took in deep breaths almost to memorize the unique smell of Gabriella. All he wanted was this for the moment, he wanted nothing to do with his royal duties or anything of the sort. Though the thought of these duties had brought a certain thought to his mind, a deal he had promised.

"I hope you have space for two ladies in waiting. I made a promise to my guard that if we came back than you and I would take her children in to work in the castle. Honestly, it is a small price to pay and it is something well worth it. You haven't had the chance to meet her but she was my primary trainer in swordplay. I owe her a great deal..." James remained trapped within the plush softness of his wife, there was no trap more dangerous and no quagmire more deep. This was the sweet escape he wished for and the escaped he needed for the moment. Gabby felt it too; this man who carried himself with such pride shivered almost in fear.

As the delicious meal visibly dwindled before her eyes, the more time she took to savor it. To have James curled up on her body spoke volumes. What had happened in Hammerhold was gruesome and haunting enough to shake her husband. It was also a sight that some might never believe if they laid eyes upon them. James had done unspeakable things to various people and only appeared to have a tight circle of people that he actually cared about, and who could say if he truly actually loved someone? Slender fingers of the lady's unoccupied hand gently raked through the auburn tresses of the crown prince's hair with a reassuring touch as she listened to what he had to say.

"I certainly have room for new ladies-in-waiting, but is that all your guard wants?" A genuine tone of surprise sounded from soft lips with a little bit of evidence of the last buttery bread that she had savored and swallowed. "You are right, it is an easy accommodation, but it will never feel like it is enough for having played a huge part in bringing you back to us. Is that not right, little one?" Her tone adjusted to one of higher pitch while speaking to their unborn child. Even without looking at her, the smile could be heard in her voice as relaxing with her husband proved more relaxing than she'd ever care to admit. Remembering what they had done last night was enough to bring a flush to her cheeks. She truly loved this man.

Watching Megan half-heartedly scold him had him fighting back a smile. Up until now, he had enjoyed her in various compromising ways. He had savored every orifice, including that forbidden star. The reaction caused the man to nearly lose all control, but in the back of his mind he always paid attention to never hurt her in a way that she was serious about. One night he feasted light a starving man and ignored his own needs. Watching her exhausted and panting was a sight he would never get tired of seeing. "Would you expect me to lounge about like some spoiled piece of meat? I would get rusty and do not want to be caught unaware."

"Many other things do come with such a position. Who knows how many more children we will have Gabby. If anything we might run those two girls ragged. Not to mention Ella and Emma now have access to a world that was untenable for them. It is a fair trade really." She soon felt his fingers caress her stomach softly, almost as if he were mesmerized and charmed by the warmth that came from his wife's stomach. It was something beyond the power of words truthfully, the man was made speechless as his breaths remained slow and soft. This was the kind of high the man was certainly able to agree with. Or maybe his body had only wished to remain in one place.

"So tell me, has the old bastard and the dragon bitch treated you fairly? No doubt they are going to want things from me now. At least the old man is easy to please. Just need to give him sweets. Alianza is far more difficult to please. Not to mention she has the brute force to trump Julian in an arm wrestling contest. I guess a fancy dinner is in order for our esteemed guests. Oh and your brother too I guess." His smarm had remained as he chuckled rather softly at his own forgetful joke, no matter how terrible it was. James hated debt unless he was the owner of it and as it stood, he owed a debt to each of the other major kingdoms. He was lucky that Stanza had remained in their castle. "What do you think I should serve?"

"You are in the castle, I doubt something like that would happen... again." Megan had admitted as a warm wave washed whimsically across her cheeks; a robust red hue soon followed. She was going to touch his body again, a body she had savored and tasted so many times yet a body she still yearned for. The lines of his muscles continued to grow all the more powerful as her legs almost refused to remain in place. That skin she had tasted so many times, even that other rod that had its own odd delights that tickled her fancy. But once it was all set for him the woman took a set as she gathered up a lotion that Donovan had learned all to much about.

It was made of some plants that, while they had an earthy and herbaceous scent, the warmth that came from the healing balm made pain disappear. "I take it with James here now you will be leaving soon?" Megan had truthfully no idea why she asked such a question, her brain and mouth spoke for her heart.

In silence, she rest and listened to her husband as he spoke about the girls and their future children. This was a moment that she could have only dreamed of and the dreams did not do the reality any justice. Not only did she have James back, but calm moments between them were not often. It was an odd moment of normalcy that was not frequent between the two but always made for a lovely memory in between their sinfully sweet chaotic moments together. When the topic switched to their guests, a smirk appeared on her relaxed face with a little chuckle to boot. "Ali and I have been getting along very well. She has been making sure that I have been taking care of myself and she is just as happy about the baby. As far as Sven goes, the man is an acquired taste and it is going to be oddly quiet when he leaves. Though the fight he put up in that battle was a story for the kids to enjoy."

Her brother was brought up next and the smile that crept up on her face was unmistakable. "Donovan has been busy with Megan regaining his strength since he took on some very bad damage at the end of it all, but he is recouping very well." This moment was peaceful and felt almost unreal to her as she continued to delay the intervention of the outside world by continuing to talk. "A dinner would be perfect. Sven and Ali would absolutely adore anything you conjure up. No doubt Donovan will be surprised. Maybe afterward... when all is said and done... we could spend a little time with Ali? It is a shame that has not been able to conceive a child when she so desperately desires to." At this moment, she was speaking without truly thinking.

Donovan had been thinking about the inevitable parting of ways since James returned. Maybe it was why he was a bit out of it despite his favorite toy being eager to get her hands all over him. After the question, but before that lotion could be applied to his muscles he turned and face her and silenced her with a long kiss. His forehead pressed against hers when the kiss was broken. "I know that it is foolish of me to ask, but it does not hurt to try... would you come with me... my ice rose?" A calloused hand cradled her right cheek as a thumb caressed such undeniable soft skin while looking for any sign of reaction from her. She was the Master of Records and he could tell that her duty was everything to her and here he was, selfishly asking her to abandon a life that she loved, to merely stay at his side. "I just wish..." she had to know that he knew. He knew that she could not, nor would she go. He would stay, but he was a King and for once in his life, he wished that were not the case. "...I wish I could stay." The heaviness of that confession was as clear as day. Another hard kiss was stolen until he needed air. That hand slid from her face and down her body to cup a breast as the thumb circled around one of the taught peaks that he loved devouring.

Back
Top Bottom