Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Clashing of the Royals (Lady Bloody Ava & Cylian997)

There was quite a bit to unpack there, especially the bit about Megan. However, she was a studious person. He didn't believe that that oaf of a man could derail her. Especially with how Leopold had raised her. "It is good someone kept an eye on you, maybe we needed two of them because it seems Lydia was unable to keep you interested in food. Or should I take the blame for that?" James teased as he listened to the final bit of what Gabby had said. "A little time you say? How exactly would we spend this time, speak clearly will you?" James stepped towards his wife whose glow put the sun to shame and held her hand. His free hand tipped her chin upwards so that she could face him.

"Is this going to be a purely plain evening with juices for you and wine for myself and that wild dragon? Are you going to give me some sort of show?" Those educated hands slipped down the exposed skin of Gabby as his fingers teased and pinched her nipples. "Am I giving you a show so you can see how your husband looks while he fucks someone ragged?" Those delightfully sinful fingers that teased a lascivious taste of the decadent sublime rubbed across the smooth pubic area of Gabby. His fingers remained so close to the peak but the distance that remained seemed infinite. "Or do you want me to turn this into a lesson in controlling someone through the wonders of their body?" James turned Gabby's face to the side as she felt his teeth bite down onto her collar bone. He needed to mark what was his after all.

The kiss Donovan had given her broke through the well trained guise of manners like a siege ram. Each of his words pushed her closer to heaven but also dragged her down to hell. While this had not started in the most amiable of ways; Megan wouldn't have it any other way. The woman was trapped with the heavy chains of duty and responsibility and he broke them so easily with something so simple. The offer was tempting, what young girl didn't dream about become a princess? Her mind and heart were at war and both sides had endless ammunition. As his hand slipped through her clothing, he found there was nothing there but the luscious sensation of her skin. She was nude under her robe. "It is difficult to say what I wish... but I cannot leave for Dwimmer. All Master of Records positions are for life unless I have trained my successor and by the time that happens it would be too late. But if there is one thing I can say it is this Donovan..." Megan pulled away and slipped out of her robe, her skin while still pristine carried the many marks of their wild love making sessions. Megan slipped into the tub and pressed herself onto Donovan and looked into his eyes.

"I will never love another man like I do you... please take solace in that." With those words gone from her lips, Megan wrapped her slender arms around Donovan as her lips soon found his again as her hips rocked a little against him. The heat from her body was so intense for the man that hell seemed cool by comparison.

Gabby listened as her husband went on and she could not help but smile before blaming him entirely for the lack of an appetite. "Your food is delicious and things pale in comparison to what you conjure." As her husband walked over and held her hands her attention was one hundred perfect on him as he demanded her attention without a word. He knew what she wanted and his hands were doing a damn good job of nearly distracting her, but her eyes did not veer away. "Would it be wrong of me to say all of the above?" She needed a second to collect her thoughts as she felt his teeth make themselves at home in the curve of her neck which had her aching for more of him, "I want you to show Ali another reason why I am so obsessed with you, James and show me the ways of breaking a person down and get them begging the way you get me to."

It was hard to focus on her answer with the sinfully sweet sensation of his teeth upon her neck. Her face was a combination of love drunk and happiness. "What say you, My King? Will you show us the ways?"

The King of Dwinmer knew the answer and yet it made it no less painful to hear them uttered in such a sweet and endearing manner. The man had spent less time running war tactics in his mind than he had thought of ways to take his icy rose home with him and take her as a wife and the mother of his children for the rest of their days. Even this big burly teddy bear of a man felt helpless knowing that there was nothing he could do to make Megan shun her duties and come with him and when thinking about it, the Megan that would make that decision would not be the one that he fell in love with. His eyes never left the sight of her. The robe being shunned from her shoulders hand his arms reaching out for her like an impatient child and holding her close she held onto him and finally confirmed what he already knew.

"Know that I love you and I will always come back when my duty allows me, just for you." Another kiss was savored and lingered long enough to grab her ass in each hand and hoist her up and off of her feet. With one arm wrapped around her body and the other making himself at home in her silly folds without hesitation. His teeth, tongue, and lips worked to mark her as his own, if even just for a little while. Hard, fast, and unrelenting were his thrusts. His goal? To break her time and time again. From standing to having her on her hand and knees, and many more delightful ways until she could no longer stand it.

How could James not have such an offer? The proud, iron-willed dragon empress of Halston at his beck and call. Her distinct muscles beneath his fingers and her untamed hole for his cock to claim. "If you insist then I must oblige you, no?" His hands soon slipped away as his finger moved over towards her chin and lifted her face. "I just hope that you know, I will be trying my damnedest to ensure that our child has a sibling from somewhere else." James thought of this as more of a strategic ploy, if his child was part of another royal family it only caused the kingdom of Rothenburg to grow all the more powerful.

"I guess I should ponder on what to serve. Unless you have a special request my dear?" James turned towards Gabby as he began to put on his clothing, he prepared for a hunt as he imagined that he needed to get some sort of game for this. This dinner worked for another reason as well; there was some dark news that James needed to share.

Megan almost seemed to devour Donovan at every chance she could've. In her mind, no matter how beautiful his words were, this was the end of their time together. The spring time of her life came and ended too swiftly to even be enjoyed, each thrust of his cock into her caused her breath to skip as her eyes were drunk, lost within his own. She rolled her hips with his, the desperate emptiness was quickly silenced by his stiff cock as it filled her with everything she thought she never needed. Megan placed her hands onto his shoulders as she forced him to slow down as her body slid gently across his prick.

"We... have a little bit of time Donovan..." Pale white skin melted against the heat of their bodies to reveal the rose cheeks hidden beneath her long hair. "I... I want to enjoy this as much as I can.." Megan's normal cool tone had actually wavered in a mix of lust and the loss that seemed eminent. Her moist folds gripped his hard cock tightly, almost as if she were a glove fit for him and only him, she took him at a snails pace almost in hopes that time would stop, even if she knew it wouldn't. "D...Donovan..." A husky moan escaped her lips as she continued to force herself to remain at this calm pace, no matter how much she only wished to take him savagely.

Gabriella could see the political benefit of having her husband get
the Dragon Empress pregnant. She also knew how truly happy Ali would be to have a child of her own and both reasons were enough to make her want to push forward with this. "Anything you make I will certainly enjoy, I recommend making plenty because we have missed you and the magic that you conjure in the kitchen and I would also love seeing the King of Bhel Garom speechless, for once, and I would expect no less from you, James." The last part referring to impregnating the Queen of Halston.

Gabby began getting dressed and ended up sitting before the vanity mirror and fixing her hair. They were going to have a lovely meal and it was going to be an interesting gathering, to say the least. It would be disheartening to see her brother go after how close he had gotten with Megan. She would be lying if she said that she did not look forward to their moment with Ali.

Megan was a whole new world for Donovan. He came across many women and various personalities and experiences, but Megan, the Master of Knowledge of Rothenburge managed to conquer the King of Dwinmer with ease. It was hard to say what this would entail for their future, but he was not done with Megan just yet. The man wanted to devour every inch of her. To meld and because one and completely inseparable no matter how impossible it was. It was what he wanted so desperately and yet was completely helpless to make it happen.

Donovan drank in every perfect imperfection of her face as it twisted and contorted with the look of arousal and lust. The delectable curve of her neck called to him and his goal as to mark her, teeth, tongue, and lips. Temporary or not and feasted and kept up the slow and maddening pace that promised to break them both. Though slow, at random intervals he would ram hard into her and relish the look on her face each time. "You want so much more. I can see it." A rough palm relaxed upon the floor and the other kneaded at a breast while pinching and tugging at that taut peak that he had gotten to know so well.

"You know I never disappoint Gabby." James stated with the kind of bravado only he could summon. After he changed he had gone off for a hunt. He intended to hunt down some wild game and there was only one creature that came to mind and it was a boar. James was off and despite the indelible scar across his face, the man remained as proud and as haughty as ever. If not more so since he had survived such an ordeal. The other two leaders had gathered their carriages and began to prepare for the long journey back to their homes. Sven had gotten a rather large amount of sweets while Ali had gained a rather curious group of fans; young girls who wished to imitate the dragon empress' poise and posture.

"With James back I guess this might be the end of it all. I will miss the sweets but I miss all of my children more. I also need to remake my tools, I am owed a great debt and I demand some recompense..." The glare that came from Ali had quickly silenced the man, he was without his weapons which meant he was nothing more than a frail old man.

"Come to see us off Gabby? I have to say that the time here has been pleasant." Gabby easily saw how fascinated the empress was with the bump of life in the young queen. She tried to smile but remained rather quiet. "But how are you?"

Every sudden thrust released a husky gap that petered away into a euphoric groan. Her eyes were washed away within the sea of pleasures as Donovan filled her with his cock. Despite how much she wished to move faster she remained there. But when he asked the question, Megan had stopped and remained there for a moment. Her fingers and eyes almost seemed to memorize the man's features. "If we finish too quickly I know it is over and I will most likely never see you again... you will have your duties and I will fade to the wind as another one of your notches. I... I just want this to last as long as it can despite that."

Megan wrapped her arms around his neck and pushed himself against his chest, the malleable and supple flesh pressed on him. Donovan felt the flesh like vice squeeze his rigid prick as the woman's hips rolled as she coiled around him like a snake. In order to prevent herself from her wild and untamed croons Megan had bitten down on his neck as her hips slid down the length of his shaft all the way to the tip she could feel his full length for what was the last time, in her mind anyway.

Gabriella was happy that her husband was more like his old self than when he first arrived. She got dressed and set about to inform her company about the plans for that evening. It was a surprise and a bit of a sad moment to see them preparing to leave. The hesitation at sight could be well noted as her footsteps paused before closing in on her company. "How am I? A little saddened to see you preparing to leave. I feel as though we have gotten to know one another rather well and find myself thinking that I will have to make it a point to visit your kingdoms." Perhaps it was the hormones, but she did feel a tad emotional. "You must introduce me to all of your children, Sven, and I will not come by without an abundance of treats." Now those warm eyes looked to the mighty woman that got to know her on a more personal level, and Ali, you have many things to teach this young one, so I really look forward to visiting you."

The genuine smile on her face could not be questioned. "Before you leave, James is planning on cooking you a dinner to show his appreciation for all that you have done with dessert as well." Quickly added for the sweet-toothed one of the group. "I do hope that you will join us. it will be quite the treat, I assure you."

Upon waiting for his icy flower to replay he savored the flavor of her flesh with kisses and nips. Hearing her words almost made him angry. To think that she would think that he would, or even could, forget about her. "I do have my duties, but believe that I will take the time to see you whenever I can, and if you do not believe me, then I look forward to proving you wrong time and time again." This was spoken as he was pleasantly surprised that she bit into his neck. "You are not a notch in my belt Megan, but so much more." The tension could be heard in his tone of voice as that moment where he could not longer take the pleasure of her fold came to head. The might roar rang out from him when he slammed home three times in quick succession and spent himself within her temple for the last time in a very long time. As he came down, the man peppered kisses on every inch of her within reach and held her close showing that he did not want this to end, either. What he wouldn't give to rail her and torture her in never-ending pleasure until she blacked out from it all after getting her to beg for more.

"You better bring treats Gabs." Sven spoke rather plainly towards Gabby as the glare from Ali should've burned through him. "Make sure you come after giving birth; an outsider like you can't handle the head of the volcano. Don't need any sort of accident." The concern was certainly genuine from the king of Bhel Garom. He had grown rather attached to the lush snacks of this land, it was by far his most favorite thing. Ali offered a nod to Gabby as she heaved a rather tender sigh. Her eyes remained glued to the life that bubbled within the Queen of Rothenburg.

"Please feel free to visit when you wish Gabby, unlike that damn volcano my lands would do you some good. You need some more sun." The cinnamon colored skin of the dragon empress had grown a bit lighter with her time in the capital city. Though the mention of food and treats from such a demonic chef had certainly caused not only a raised eyebrow but a rumble of hollow stomachs.

"We will be there." Both rulers responded in kind, Sven looked more like an energetic toy with limitless energy while Ali simply looked happy to spend a little more time with the people of Rothenburg.

His words were lost within the maze of unstoppable euphoria. Megan's eyes had gone as each deep thrust caused a tender yet sultry gasp to escape her lips. With those last words, about her not being some notch. She forced him to gaze into her eyes as she slowed down to a crawl again. "Then make me the mother of your children Donovan, don't miss and fill every bit of me." Megan had never been so honest about such things before. Her will had shattered like glass onto rock. She rode his cock feverishly, the moist skin of her pussy grabbed onto Donovan. Her body oozed desperation as all she wanted was to feel him fill her for that last time. As she felt herself almost become swollen from all of his cum, Megan had rocked her head back as waves of pleasure shot through her body. Her nails remained pressed down onto his skin. Megan was spent from this wild action as she remained closely pressed against him.

She hoped to see him return again, but to return to his children.

Sven was an acquired taste, but Gabriella knew that a man that cherished so many children of his own had a heart and she grew fond of the man with the tough exterior. "I will take care when bringing the toll of sweets when I do decide to visit." The relationship between Ali and Sven did have their hostess biting bat a laugh. If looks could kill then Sven would have been deceased a thousand times since his arrival. The pregnant noble took the hand of her dearest friend and placed it upon the womb that housed her unborn child. "We look forward to many visits to your lands." At the sound of both stomachs doing their best interpretation of an angry bear, Gabriella could not hold back the laughter and it was hard to cease. Tears nearly graced her eyes and the laughter eventually settled. "I do apologize my dear friends, but I am just happy to be able to spend time with you if for even just a little longer." A kiss was pressed to Ali's cheek and she took the few steps towards Sven and silently offered the same kind gesture with arms extended. If he would allow it she would gift his a kiss upon the cheek as well. "Enjoy yourselves and if you would like we can visit the market to mingle with the people and may I treat you to souvenirs to take back home?" Gabriella was clearly excited and it seemed as though nothing could sway her mood. "Where... where oneart h is that brother of mine?"

The shock of Megan demanding that he make her the mother of his children only fueled his endeavors. His love would be shared in the form of their children. This would be the first of many, if he had his way. Every aspect of this woman was committed to memory. The taste of her skin, the sound of her voice in various scenarios, and her touch, it all would help him keep his sanity in the worst of time, more than he could imagine. The mighty King of Dwinmer gave his lovely Megan all that he had and more. Even he was left panting amidst the aftermath of their lovemaking. A kiss pressed to the center of her forehead, to her cheek, and neck. Donovan removed his thoroughly used member from her beautiful body kissed down the center of her body until the final kiss landed on her belly where he lingered. A soft praer was uttered. One ground into him by none other than Gabriella herself when she would assist in the irths of other women and said it every damn time before the imminent birthing. It was barely audible, but just enough to be heard by Megan should she actually be listening. "Come. we must finish cleaning up and get redressed, lest someone come looking for up. I also need to finally meet the King of Rothenburg and thank him for.... so much." Clearly referring to Megan on top of his original plan of thanking him for seeing to his sister.

"Truth be told I have no idea about anything when it comes to gifts from here. You can help me pick a gift for each of my children." Sven had volunteered Gabby to be his professional gofer for the various delights of Rothenburg as he accepted the hug from the soon to be mother. Ali had enjoyed the warm embrace of the queen a far more than she wished to let on. The dragon empress matched the embrace more to the sun on a gentle spring day. She wished she could've stayed there forever. Alas, such sweet dreams are not part of this endeavor. But at least this day was to last just a bit longer; the twilight of joy.

"That sounds fine with me actually. I have heard tales of your husband and his skill in cookery. Odd that a royal as James found such a skill as a past time. Normally it was a task for the chef and cooks." James certainly enjoyed cooking, the mysteries beyond flavor, the mix of sweet and salty, all flavors were within his control. But there was another much more sinister reason as to why James cooked. "I think your brother is far to busy skirt chasing. It seems to be the only thing he is good at doing." Ali had certainly given the man credit for his will to survive, however, she had found most men unappealing due to their personalities and Donovan was no exception. "But maybe I should bring some items home so please lead the way."

This had been quite different for Megan, while she had been trapped beneath this man's cock; the pleasure was something otherworldly. However, this last orgasm had caused her entire body to not only milk his cock with her pussy, but her entire body had shuddered. His cock slipped out of her tight slit with a sinful slide as a low moan escaped from her mouth. The master of records curled up against him as her skin sought after the kisses he had left behind. As he whispered that small prayer, Megan had recognized it as once he finished his chin was lifted up as she stared into his eyes, lost in the moment. "...and one day bear the fruit of another to love." Megan knew those words all to well, she had been saying that prayer for a week straight. But maybe the myth was true that the prayer only worked when a man presented himself towards the Great Northern mother.

"Tha-that seems like a smart idea. But I need some help, my legs feel too weak Donovan." She offered him a smile as her weight remained pressed on him, it seemed that Megan still intended to take as much time as possible.

If there was one thing that Gabriella loved, it was going through the streets and exploring the markets of Rothenburg and shopping. Despite the impromptu recruitment, the hostess was happy to be getting more time with her company. "It would be my pleasure." There was a little laugh when it came to the rumors of her husband's creative cuisine. "Oh, James indeed has the talent for conjuring the most delicious foods from only the best ingredients. It was certainly a bonus to having married him." The marriage had been a political move with little knowledge of the other, so it was indeed a genuine surprise. Hearing about Donovan chasing skirts was easily brushed aside. He seemed to only be interested in one skirt and that was their Master of Knowledge.

"Come, the carriages will be drawn up and we will have room to store, what I know will be a lot of things." When all was said and done there were two carriages. Sven had the option of one to himself and Ali was not given a choice as Gabby insisted on her joining in the same carriage as her. The market was bustling and the air was filled with the familiar aroma of various foods and treats being made to order.

Donovan was not surprised to hear that she knew the prayer that he had uttered. "You will be an amazing mother." A deep whisper uttered against her soft skin. There was a lightly little chuckle as she mentioned her weak legs. "I finally get to take care of you? It will be my honor." Get rounded up cleaning the two of them off and carried the mother of his future children to the bed and finished drying her off. Kisses peppered along her body where ever he could. Time was taken getting dressed and their time together. When they were both presentable he pressed a kiss to her forehead and snuck in a squeeze to her ass with a mischievous grin. "Shall we?" Offering an arm to be escorted to find James.

As the day went on for the many royals who casually walked along the stone city streets, the smiles of the people was the one thing that Ali had taken to heart. Especially the children who all admired her, the young girls especially. Sven had done what he had always done, eat all of the sweets he could. He was a marvel of human biology. How had this old man not become sick from the seemingly limitless amount of sugar he has digested? His body was a sweet pit of demise, a siren's call of swift saccharine silence. Ali had taken much more to the various textiles available in Rothenburg. Halston was primarily an agricultural kingdom so such fancy items were rare. No doubt a new deal could've been made with them now, all things considered.

In a rare moment for Megan, she had been a little playful with him as she "struggled" against him. This little game was a mostly pointless endeavor as Megan's strength didn't even register against the king of Dwimmer. Once they were finished and out in the town Megan had preferred to not meet up with any of the other, she wished to be with him as long as she could've been. The newest pair had remained lost within the city, Donovan had a private seat to the boundless knowledge Megan had not only about the city but even other topics. Knowledge was her currency and interest grew every day, such a thing was obvious to Donovan, there was no subject outside of the reach of the bottomless well filled with erudite scholorship.

But as the sun settled down several errand boys had found the royals and brought them towards the dining hall. This setting was far more intimate as things were shifted around. James had cleaned up as he wore different clothing. The smells that came from the kitchen was a brew that intoxicated the mind and captivated the palette. A waltz of tastes; sweet, spicy, savory had joined together to form a grand tapestry of taste. Each breath was more complex than the last as the smells that came in demanded that one to sit.

"I just wish to say to all of you, thank you for the assistance. If it were not for you all, things would've been terrible." James spoke as he motioned for the group to take a seat, Gabby of course right next to him.

It was surprising, but much appreciated that it was the two of them while they still had time together. Megan's intelligence was a trait that he loved about the petite woman. He was not above asking questions, if not for any reason other than to keep hearing her voice. There was the occasional snip and it made him roar with laughter to see Megan being Megan despite his title and wealth. On more than one occasion he snuck a kiss here and there and held her from behind with his hands upon her belly when speaking to merchants to purchase things at her recommendation for the trip back to Dwinmer. It was all sweet until they were tracked down on the order of James and brought back to the dining hall.

Megan had told Donovan about the skills of James when it came to the kitchen. Donovan had even taken a jab at the man, but Megan made it clear that James was more than met the eye and that his cooking skills alone could potentially bring about peace. This had Donovan eager to see just what the future mother of his children was speaking about and the aromas that greeted him already had him eager. It was his first time seeing James and he greeted the man with a formal nod of his head before pulling out a seat for Megan and then taking a seat at her side.

Gabriella smiled the second that she smelled the results of her husband's time and effort. She sat at his side and rest one hand over her womb as her attention was directed at her husband who began to speak. Ali sat at Gabby's side and Sven at the opposite end of the table. "

"W-what is that smell??" Sven exclaimed rather quickly as aromas unknown to him filled his nose. Ali, despite the dignity she carried herself with, cleaned a rather small patch of saliva as her stomach grumbled. Megan quickly skipped up as she hurried towards James and hugged as she worried for her friend. "Enough with the lovey dovey nonsense! I demand to eat whatever the hell is back there." Megan had quickly turned towards Sven and stomped her away towards him. The quiet storm that was Megan hurried towards Sven as he looked at her. "And who might you be wench? Here to serve?"

"First, I happen to be the master of records. Secondly, you are surrounded by people equal to you in rank so how dare you command them. Also, does not your land say to respect the home of whomever you visit regardless of rank? Or is it a law you only follow when it is convenient to you? If one considered all of your wives I could imagine so. With his return, James Hughes is the ruler of two kingdoms which makes him higher ranked than you Sven. So please, carry yourself properly." James could not help himself but laugh as Ali joined in the laughter. Sven was not one for rules unless they benefitted him so he remained quiet for now.

"Despite the angry old man, I am sure everyone-" The door cracked open again, it was Ranulf, James' father. "I am surprised you are still alive. Is that shame on your face over the fact I survived father? Take a seat, I did prepare enough to allow you the option to taste. " A virulent venom slithered from the mouth of the new king as Ranuld simply sat sat down. Megan however looked a bit shaken by this man. Her confidence broken down to nothing.

It was pretty rewarding to hear Sven stammer due to the aroma of what magic her husband had done behind the scenes. It was cute watching Megan hug James and outright demand to be fed what he cooked. Gabby rose a brow and sat back and watched the scene unfold and Svan opened his mouth to the wrong person. This was going to be quite a fun display. Even Donovan knew that Sven was in for quite the tongue lashing as he, himself, had been subject to it more times than he cared to count. Gabriella wore a snide smile before turning her attention back to her husband.

Donovan bit back a laugh and would draw her chair when she would come back to sit down. His icy eyes looked at the man who Donovan knew was James' father. King Otho schooled his son in the rulers of other kingdoms and there were some deep tales about King Ranulf of Rothenburg. A large and firm hand came to rest on Megan's thigh. There seemed to be a little bit of a frigid demeanor from father to son, somehow, to Megan. The King of Dwinmer knew that he was a man to keep an eye on. Throughout their time in Rothenburg, the old man seemed to lay low with no formal introductions.

Gabriella did not like the man that was her father-in-law and though subtle, the cues were in her face. "Please, continue..." she encouraged her husband while the others were eager to get to the food.

A bright clap filled the room with sound as quite the board of food was brought in, something that Ali had quickly recognized. It was Halstonian in origin after all. "How did you learn to even make this James? This is my land's national dish, served in the Summer Sun festival." The man chuckled quite openly as Ranulf had remained rather quiet about the situation in question. Several hand maidens had brought a mixed plate of several pieces of food; boar covered in a spicy and sweet sauce, several fresh rolls of bread, a bright salad and other accoutrements like cheese, spices and even pickles.

"Indeed it is, when I was younger Leopold had taken the time to explain to me the joys of Halsonian cuisine. I was the stubborn lad who tried to create it from his words alone. The old man had gained so much weight." James' eyes held a deep fondness for Leopold as Megan got a little choked up and it was not due to the way Donovan felt up her leg. She remembered those days quite well. Everyone had gotten a healthy plating of all the food in general... well except for Ranulf who had enough for a half portion. "Again father, I didn't expect for you to dig your way out."

"I could give less of a damn how upset the two of you are so take that shit and put it in the back burner." Sven quickly demanded as he and Ali took their first bite. The pair shuddered in unabashed delight as the food filled their mouths. How was this boar so tender and robust? What were these spices that made this burn o so delightfully? This unknown sweetness begged for another bite. "... I call sorcery on this James! What did you do?"

"Me? I did what I do best, steal the show." He responded as Ranult forced James to exude more confidence. He had taken the time to make Gabby a sandwich as intended; a healthy helping of boar, some cheese that soon began to melt, topped with that fresh salad and pickles for acidity. Megan was oddly a glutton here, mostly due to nostalgia but she swallowed down food with ease. Ali could not admit that this was actually better than her food from home... she needed this man to make this back in Halston.

Gabriella was happy to see James taking his father's rather dour appearance to this dinner with a grain of salt. The man's presence was pushed further into the back of her mind when the food arrived. The back story that involved Leopold made her smile at his memory. The man would forever be a legend of Rothenburg and a dearly missed member of this family. There was even a little chuckle at how the old man had even gained weight. James was relentless and a very determined man, so she could only imagine just how much trial and error Leopold was subject to when it came to the cooking.

At Sven's remark, out of nowhere, Gabriella laughed to the point of tears and it took some effort to actually stop. "I am so sorry. Sven's abrasiveness is ... almost refreshing. I'll miss it."
Gabby had spoken to some of the help about her dear father-in-law and learned a few things. Was the man sour at how well the arranged marriage had turned out? That the two were getting along rather harmoniously despite the shaky beginning? Watching James make her a sandwich had her silently in adoration of him. He was going to be an amazing father and he was turning into a great husband, despite the odds.

"Thank you," she replied before taking a bite and savoring the commingling of the flavors that assaulted her senses. The lack of conversation said it all. This food was amazing and she expected nothing less from James. Even her brother could be seen eating healthy portions.

"James, if you love to learn cuisine when you come to Dwinmer I will introduce you to our finest because this is amazing and I am sure that my sister would love a taste of home away from home," It was cute to see big brother still looking out for his little sister. "I will take this as a reward from you, any day, James." Donovan laughed lightly as he started working on making a sandwich of his own. "Oh..." Gabriella began to smile in excitement," I can only safely assume that dessert will be just as amazing...." Reminding all to save room for what delights should come their way.

Ali managed to put Gabby on the spot, taking a moment in between bites to mention that this was the most she had seen her hostess eat since they arrived and following up with a, "I can't blame her if this is what she's used to."

The only sounds that were heard were the symphony of hunger. Bite after bite the other royals were treated to a lovely meal. All while Ranulf remained rather forgotten in this entire situation. There was some wine eventually brought around, for those who were able to consume it. Gabby was treated to a small batch of juice as Ranulf was given a single glass of wine. The man stared at it as James' guests reveled in the meal. He had rarely seen Megan eat so heartily before, nothing that seemed to bother him at the moment. "Make sure to take some to the Master of Coin, Master of Spies and the Right Hand."

Gabby had certainly seen these people in passing, while Megan had a position of knowledge these other people had other duties. L as she was known was the master of spies. The Master of Coin was an old curmudgeon who seemed to have a disdain for life itself; Hold Eckholdt. The Right Hand was a position that an interim person. Ranulf's right hand Arnold E'tta. The maids had quickly done as what was asked of him as his eye turned back towards his guests.

"Maybe I might take you up on that Donovan, just know that I hate cold weather and I will complain each moment. And of course it will be. I hand made it myself." Ranulf had remained pensive as so many people ate without any sort of issue. Truthfully he had expected his son to murder all of them with this food. The man took his cup and looked at his son for a moment. No doubt there was something poison within one of these glasses, which one was the one that was not tainted? No doubt it was his wife's.

"I would like a drink from what Gabriella is having." Ranulf stated quite brazenly, the man's tact was non-existent as James looked over at his father. It seemed that the game had begun. He had done what his father asked and brought the cup towards his father. Once the cup was taken he dumped out the contents and pointed towards it. "Now pour a fresh one for the both of us." He smiled in some sort of triumph as James did exactly what his father wished for. A pale hush gripped the table that even Sven refused to answer to.

"Cheers to you, you old fart. Only you can come and ruin such a lovely celebration with your horrendous attitude, pathetic vendetta and your utter hatred for me." Without so much as a moment he drank down the juice almost energetically and after some moments Ranulf did the same.

There was a smile of amusement as her husband and brother spoke. James admitted that he would whine and complain about the cold setting when he did get the opportunity to visit. It would be something that she would look forward to in the future, especially when their child was born. It was nice to see everyone enjoying the treat that was her husband's cooking. Maybe she was just being petty, but she was so happy that Ranulf was here to witness his son at this moment. For a moment, there was peace and his son was at the heart of it while the old man seemed to linger in the shadows. Gabriella felt like he held no faith in James as expected him to fuck up any moment now. This relationship might never mend, and she was okay with that.

Hearing Ranulf make his one request almost made her want to openly sigh. She watched as James heeded his father's request and she was not surprised as to what had happened. She tried hard to bite her tongue, but Rallon still had things to say before taking a drink. Maybe it was because James was on top of things and the moment, but she was really craving her husband at the moment. She could feel the heat between her thighs at that moment and she was almost ashamed of the timing. Almost.

"You have what it takes to be an amazing King, James, and you are happier than you might have ever expected to be, whether you admit it or not. Many are in awe of you and some might be jealous." Obviously referring to his father. "Let no one take that away from you and continue being the fine leader, husband, and soon-to-be father that many of us know you will be. To that, I will say cheers." Killing with kindness might not accomplish anything with this heartless man, but at least James would know that she was always on his side. The food was delicious and yet she was aching to see what he had prepared for dessert, and then she was excited to see what her husband had in mind for their dear Ali.

"Of course, especially when the old fart finally kicks the bucket. I won't have this shadow looming over me." Besides the massive array of boar, there were several preserved meats and hams that James had suddenly ate some of them. Which had made Sven step over and soon he was enraptured by them. Ali had taken a step over and as before, she could not allow her weakened gasps of pleasure. Ranulf had remained in place as James stepped away for a moment. As the group had chatted about the meal, a pit of vitriol bubbled within the belly of the former king.

"And here we are." There were several ramakins brought out to the primary guests. Vanilla danced with cinnamon as the scent of burnt sugar commanded the senses. "If you may, take your spoons and break through the sugar to reveal the treasure beneath." As the other royals had done so a rich, creamy gold colored liquid poured through the cracks as the unctuous custard poured out. Sven, who was unable to contain himself, quickly dove into the sugary delight. The man actually let out an actual tear as he looked down.

"Never in my life had I ever tasted something so delicious. What kind of wizardry is this?" Each bite revealed a different layer of sweetness and richness that seemed like some sort of magic. Megan had been quiet for the last few moments as she almost kicked in excitement from the sweet treat. Meanwhile, Ranulf seemed to have a little difficulty breathing. James moved along and decided to help his father. Even though Ranulf wanted nothing more than to hurt his child, there was nothing he could've done.

"I will return in a moment." He walked off with his father as Ranulf felt his body continue to weaken as James eventually stopped in his father's old office. "I know you are wondering what is happening? Oh! How could the great me suffer so? It is quite simple father. Thank you for drinking that juice. I made it just for us." Ranulf looked distressed as his breathing continued to slow down, his body weakened as he was unable to even lift his arms. "Cooking has given me much knowledge, especially when it comes to how to harm others with food. Cherry pits have been known when chewed and eaten to kill people. So yes... that juice I made was a specialty just for you father... I also know what to eat to counter act such poisons." He finished up a bite of his sausage as James laughed at his father, the kind of laugh that made the devil's sound as innocent as a baby's laugh.

Ranulf attempted to squeeze out a roar but not even a whimper escaped as James stared down at his father. "Now... if you wish to curse me for all eternity you can. But know that there is no place colder than where you are going. You will never see me smile, you will never see my children... oh... and you will never have Rothenburg forever in your grasp. I do have to thank those other royals for coming here. If Gabby was by herself you would have sent your own personal guard to harm her... I do owe Ali quite the debt. Well, good bye. We won't bother with your death. Your body isn't worth even feeding to pigs." James closed the door behind him as Ranulf looked at his satanic spawn and cursed under what little breath he had left.

Ranulf in his mind had failed to kill the most dangerous thing he had ever created. With time James had returned and actually got one of his little desserts and began to eat without much hesitation.

Gabriella ate with gusto while still taking her time to savor the food that James had put together for everyone. The quality of the food spoke volumes with how little chatter there was, but the conversation was on the topic of the food itself. As the ramekins came out, there was a cheerful little moment where Gabby bit back a verbal cheer. James' words were heeded and the top of the sweet creation was cracked. Sven dove in, as expected. A taste was savored and the sight of Sven in absolute awe of what he tasted, brought a humble smile to her lips. This was one that she took a great time savoring. Sven mentioned something about having Rallon come by his lands to cook, but the sentence was muttered under his breath and choppy in between his mind being blown with each bite.

Gabriella noticed as James got up to assist his father and there was a moment of curiosity about what was going on. As her husband announced his dismissal. After a nod of acknowledgment, she continued conversing with Ali and Sven in her husband's absence. "I am happy that you both got to experience this. If it were not for your support this kingdom and all that it has to offer may have been no more." Ali smiled at Gabriella and felt pride knowing that these words were very true. Sven was having a second ramekin brought over, "This kingdom should be protected at all cost for its king and his creations alone, but yes... you will always have our support." The next ramekin came out and he dove in once more.

"I safely assume that you will be staying for one more night?" After such a meal, a good bed and sleep sounded heavenly, but Gabriela ached for her husband to work his magic on Ali. James showed back up and began enjoying his creation. "Thank you, my love, for everything." The woman did not even ask about the condition of his father.

Last edited:
As the meal had been finished and James finished his own dessert. He looked towards Gabby as his eyes motioned across Ali's form. The man wanted nothing more than to make this powerful dragon bend down beneath him. "I can stay one more night, it is far to late to travel." Ali responded as her own mind moved towards such amorous thoughts. She wanted another time with Gabby, James be damned. The new king had certainly earned some respect in her book but there was still a lot to learn. James stood up as he walked towards Gabby and rested his arm around her hips.

"Whatever they are going to do is fine. However, I think after such a meal like that getting cleaned up is important. Don't you think?" James teased as he walked along and held Gabby near him as he led her along. Ali who was not interested in the devil prince had no choice but to follow along. "I know in Halston there are days where communal bathing is part of life. Is today one of those days?" Ali shook her head, admitted a little surprised James knew of such a day.

"It is not as if we need that tonight and by we I do mean Gabby and I." James only laughed as he led them along; he was about to enjoy the untamed flesh of the dragon queen all for himself. Ali had allowed Gabby to enter first as the bathhouse had been prepared for the royal couple. James, whose body was now a tapestry of pain, caught the eye of Ali. She had imagined him as a childish man child, but it seemed that he had some grit after all.

Gabriella caught her husband's gaze and followed his eyes to her latest friend and protector. At the sound of Ali voicing that she would be gracing them with her presence for one more night, it was impossible for Gabby to hide her smile. She had just stood from her chair with James joining her at her side. "Join me, Ali," with that she followed her husband's lead with goosebumps of anticipation dancing across every inch of her flesh. Funny how her husband spoke of communal bathing when Ali had actually informed her of the same thing before they got thoroughly acquainted.

A wicked smile danced upon the regal woman's lips as they closed in on the door to the bathhouse. Gabriella began getting undressed without hesitation. It was not the first time either of the other occupants in the room lai eyes upon the sight of her bare flesh. The steps were taken one by one as the warmth of the water licked at her flesh There was the slight bump to her that Ali eyed. "Ali taught me so much about Halston and, not to mention, lent a hand in saving our lives, I can think of ver few ways to pay you back." Gabby looked a her husband dawned in nothing.

Donovan watched as Megan relished the food. He enjoyed the food, but Megan was always near the forefront of his mind. He took her nearest hand and pressed it to his lips while appreciating a full belly from a magical meal. "Your King appears to be just as deadly in the kitchen as he is out in combat." He had not witnessed the fight, but knew the look of a wounded warrior back from a fight. "It is too late for me to leave tonight and I lost my men to the brothel for another night so..." Donovan leaned in close enough that his lips brushed her ear before speaking. "... let us make the best of this last night before we part ways." The smile could be head in his voice.

"This was delicious, but I could think of something that would taste... even... better..." In a second an arm was under knees and the other behind her neck as he picked Megan up in one fluid motion and began walking her to her room despite eny objects that she may have had. "I want to wake up with the mother of my child in my arms one more time before I leave." Closing in on the door with both arms occupied, he opted to kick open the door and lay her upon the bed. The brut at least took a moment to close the door behind them before walking over to Megan, but before going any further a kiss was pressed upon her belly. "To a happy life for you and your mother." His wishes whispered just loud enough for her to hear.

"Oh really?" The king stated with some interest, though the man would've been a liar if he did not stare at both of the ladies before him. His lovely wife, filled with life and femininity. Softness personified, the glow across her body was something he desired; whether it was to heighten it or snuff it out was a whole other question. Ali had followed along and sat next to Gabby, it seemed that the rest had done the woman some good. Her body had filled out again, it seemed that the power of the dragon certainly took their toll on her. "Well what has she shown you? I am curious to know."

Ali looked over as she glared down at James, who seemed entirely unfazed by the empress' glare. James had seen and experienced far worse back in Hammerhold. "There were many things we discussed truly. From our various festivals to our habit of public bathing. I tend to find it a bit more comfortable with more people. Though I would've hoped to just share the evening with Gabby." Some sparks flew, at least directed in one direction as James had only remained quiet for now.

~~~

The snow dove's eyes fluttered as he took her hand, but a low breath escaped her lips when he mentioned what he wished to do. Megan was trapped within the sensual wiles of Donovan. Whatever will she had against him had shattered into glass as she welcomed him with open arms. His whispers were followed by a slow nod, an agreement from Megan to the King of Dwimmer. She was easily taken along as they soon reached their room. Megan whimpered softly as he showered her body with affection, that last bit had made her blush a bit.

"I know you have made a home in me... but I am not so sure if I am with child yet..." Megan sat up and wrapped herself around him as she slipped her tongue down his mouth. Her lips remained pressed on his as she eventually pulled away and stared into his eyes. "You might want to make this one count Donovan." The young master wanted nothing more than to be swollen with the lift the pair made, her crotch pressed against his as she bit down on her lip. Her eyes were lost in the man as she sank her lips down and carefully bit on his ear lobe as her soft chest was soon flattened on his.

Gabby relaxed in the water and relished the closeness of her dragon-blooded friend. The room was easy enough to read and to see Ali try and have Gabriella all too herself was sweet, but she knew just what her husband wanted and she was craving the same exact thing. With Ali sitting at her side, Gabriella slid a hand comfortably onto her dear friend's legs within plain sight of her husband. The caress could be called comforting, but the squeeze on her thigh might have been perceived as a silent beckoning call. "I look forward to spending another evening with Ali. Though I know that James would very much like to thank you for taking care of me and the little one in his absence. Don't you, my dear?" She looked at Ali the entire time she spoke, though. A hand caressing up that powerful thigh, up the taut torso of the dragon empress, openly admiring a voluptuous breast and teasing at a taut nipple. It could be said that she was assisting in the bathing of her dear friend.
----

The King of Dwinmer listened as his snowbird spoke before she gifted him another kiss that had him melting in the palm of her hand. "Your wish is my command." He couldn't stay away from her much longer and ensnared her in a kiss and held her close. He straddled her body on the bed with his weight on one of his forearms as the other. His free hand made its way past any obstacles and to the heat of her sex. His middle and ring finger showed her clit no mercy before making them disappear into her sex. His trousers were painfully tight and he had to rip his lips away for much-needed air. That opportunity was taken to discard any and all clothing that he could get his hand on while admiring the beauty of the mother of his future children. He help discard her clothing, but he was too impatient to wait until they were all removed. He savored each nipple and worshiped her body in kisses, nips, and licks. He took his sweet time relishing the delectable curve of her neck his his throbbing hard member teased along the delta of her glistening sex in absolute torture, but he was certainly going to make this one count.

"Of course, I would have been a wreck if my return did not have Gabby here. There is only so much I can thank an empress for, but the only thing I can think of is to give you something you always wanted." James' eyes burned as his eyes remained pressed onto Ali. The woman herself was unable to respond to the attention. She had never been bashful before, what made this situation so different? While she remained focused on James as he continued to sneak closer, Gabby had unrestricted access to her body. Was this the moment where the only dream that escaped her was to come true? Her caramel skin darkened as despite what she believed, she blushed rather openly. "Look at this, who knew she could blush. So tell me, or rather tell us Gabby, what are we doing first?"

"Even I would like to know what you have planned..." Ali reached out and touched the mother's skin, every inch of her body yearned for this uncontrolled warmth, this glow that refused to be tamed. She wished to understand a joy that remains dead; the joy of motherhood.

~~~

Undoubtedly, to this man, there was no form more beautiful than this one. Smoothness abound with skin like freshly fallen snow, her eyes remained pressed on him as he took to his samples. Megan certainly enjoyed a certain bit of foreplay; her nipples and her thighs. Those areas never failed to summon a honeyed gasp or a sultry grown. Her timid nature had been shattered by him as she waited for him eagerly, her body quickly grew moist for him as she coiled against his hand. Those smooth legs held onto his arm as she refused to let him go. When he had decided to stop and as his form mounted hers. Her legs soon wrapped around his waist as she kissed him gently at first as her mouth soon found his ear, a low, lustful growl escaped her lips as she pulled away. "Don't keep me waiting..." Megan said in a hushed whisper, she slid her hips up his shaft so he could get a mere taste of her moist cunt.

She wanted him again...

Back
Top Bottom