Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Clashing of the Royals (Lady Bloody Ava & Cylian997)

Gabriella could not believe how sweet and addicting this woman was. Maybe it was the all the nights of being alone in bed, maybe it was the long hours, maybe it was how horny the Queen Regent was, or maybe it was the experience of opening Megan's eyes to this fun and sensual side of life, but Gabby was now completely immersed in pleasing her. Before answering the snow angel's question, those lips needed tasting. Maybe Megan would be just as enamored at the taste of her own sex that lingered on her mentor's lips as she seized a kiss. That sex was not neglected as both the middle and index finger of one hand vigorously at the cluster of nerves at the forefront of that delectable sex.

A hum of unquestionable delight was fed to the girl. Yes, even a kiss to heighten pleasure. "Is that what you want? To see how it feels to be the one causing such a feeling to another? To see if your touch does the same to me?" Of course, Gabriella was making it hard for any form of reply as a single finger flicked back and forth over and over again on a particular spot. A moment to breath was given as she removed her hand altogether and admired the red on the snow-white flesh of her pupil. "There is something to be said about knowledge gained from experience. Gabby sat upon the edge of the bath next to Megan. "Now I see why my brother was so stressed with you. He clearly finds you very interesting and had no idea how to get you to relax around him."

The Cheshire like grin on the woman's face could have anyone wondering just what was going on in that mind of hers. If only he brother knew just how far his baby sister had gotten with a women he desired. This thought was the only thing that managed to snag her attention away from began for a fleeting second. "You can start exploring now, or I can play with you more. Take your pick." As the offer was laid out, Gabby teased at the own delta of her sex. It was slick with evidence other own around. I mean, how could she not be? Megan was quite the treat and Gabriella was not done with her just yet.

Pleasure shot through her like an arrow, she couldn't understand it or maybe she lacked the proper response to such shots. Regardless, Megan was in a world that she felt lost in, she may have waded through the waters of lasciviousness and she could have drowned. But she had Gabby there and she couldn't be happier to have such a guide. Even if such relations were a little taboo, she was the queen and it was her job to facilitate anything she needed. That was what Megan told herself in a vain attempt to rationalize all of this though the moment those pleasure soaked lips reached Megan, it was gone.

The girl's mind had turned blank in that very second.

Megan's mind, for all it was worth, had become an empty void that could have only been filled with more pleasure. The flawless skin had become like a ruby as her breasts heaved slowly with a healthy jiggle. One might wonder if Leopold had intended to make the woman so desirable by choice or was this all a design of the gods above. "I hate to sound greedy my queen..." The woman's tongue slowly escaped from her mouth as it ran across her own lips tenderly as if she wanted to taste every bit of herself. It was something she could not describe; it was certainly odd but not in a bad way; the best she could think was that she tasted erotic.

Did Gabby also taste erotic?

Megan crawled to Gabby as she looked to her, earnest and trusted, the woman's hand began to explore the body of Gabby with wondrous curiosity. Her hands were experience in other things, like massages and the art of butchering. But this was different, this was to give pleasure to another and it was something alien to her. "I-I want to try somethings..." If there was a shade of red that could have been any darker, Megan's face reached that area. The unparalleled smoothness of Gabby's pubic area caused a honeyed moan to escape from Megan's lips. "That feels amazing..."

Megan only planted a soft kiss on the area as she proceeded to offer a slow lick up Gabby's moist center as the woman soon dove in, starved into the moist love hole of her queen. She truly enjoyed this.

What could Gabriella say? Megan was the embodiment of passion and learning rolled into one breathtaking sight. Let the learning continue. The hormonal queen thought to herself. Only now did the queen regent realize how starved she felt. The woman was a hairsbreadth from losing all of her sense when all began had done was touch her upon one of her most intimate spots. A slightly audible gasp of shock and awe would be sufficient evidence to show that Gabby was all aboard for Megan savoring and exploring her Queen. "Oh, you think that feels amazing..." The implication was there. Her Master of Records was causing her to squirm. Hands could not stay still and one remained behind her to keep her sitting up and the other gripped hard at her own breasts.

The slow build of a sensual symphony started off with a little deep breathing. As lust laden as her eyes grew, it was damn near impossible to take her eyes off of the gem working her magic betwixt the buxom beauty's thighs. "You are a fast learner and do not be afraid to use your fingers." For a moment there was an internal strife as to whether she should be even dong this in the first place, but that though was easily lapped away. Lips sat agape. It was as though Megan sucked all of the air out of the room and left her none.

The hairs on her brother's neck had to be standing on edge because all his brother could think about was just how much her brought would e njoy eating Megan up until she was nothing but a hot mess of a woman. "Keep going Megan." As much as Gabriella was craving her husband's skill, cock, and company for this one moment her mind was not completely hung up on the magic that only her James could provide.

There was something uniquely addicting about this; ever lap of the woman's tongue that grazed across Gabby's moist pussy only brought continued thoughts of her queen. Those moans that echoed through the bathhouse were a reminder that ravished her mind as her complex mind and thoughts to a back seat to the one common denominator between the women. Pleasure. Megan enjoyed being helpful to anyone and everyone, though this brought with it that unknown sense of eroticism that quite honestly made the woman's loins turn in such a way that she could have never imaged. It also rose another question in her mind.

How many other people found her attractive and how many others wanted to do things like this? How many times had she ignored these opportunities? With her tongue still pressed on her lover's sensitive nub, there was a new heat that came through in her actions. Especially as Gabby's voice echoed in the deep recesses of her mind, the switched had been flipped as Megan moved her fingers on her own to pleasure herself.

Drunk on the unbridled passion between them both, Megan remained pressed on Gabby as her queen had commanded her. Her tongue had grown in its skill as she flicked across her lover. The world had shut off for the first time in her live as she reveled in the vast feminity of not only herself but Gabby. Whatever this was, it was amazing and the spark had been lit in her mind. The queen felt her partner shake and shutter as the girl inched herself towards that peak again but even if she did there was one new truth in her mind.

She wanted more.

This game of tension was likely to break with the force of a tidal wave. A wicked grin overtook her features. "Well, aren't you just insatiable," she teased as the hunger for more was as clear as day. "Mmm.... this his how the King of Dwinmer felt. That excruciating hunger gnawing at you that begs to be sated. It was a wonder he did not use you to satisfy his clear as day desire. He must have respect for you, Megan." It was a feat to complete the words as her body was wracked it a tension that brought every muscle in her body to their peak and all control seemed to slip away. Legs trembled, back arched, and lips parted for air that seemed to never be enough. "Shit..." she managed to utter in her hot mess of a sensual stupor.

There was a fire in her eyes that matched the intensity of the fire and ice warring in her veins. Breasts rose and fell with each labored breath until she cried out and tossed her head back in defeat as her body was shaken to the core. It felt like ages when her mind finally settled back into her own body. "Now... tell me what you want Megan." Gabby would be lying to herself if she said that did not have the urge to have Megan hold her hands behind her back and ride her Queen Regent's face until she shattered from the pleasure. Slowly Gabby recovered, but tingles continued to dance across every inch of her exposed flesh as she sat in wait. The hunger was clear as day written across Megan's face.

As her queen was driven to new heights of pleasure, there was a small voice that gripped at the heart of the young woman. A voice that thirsted for more, that begged for freedom, that ached in want. "I..." The girl stammered for a moment as the wicked pleasures of the flesh pushed her forward. That bold stare that Gabby had given the inexperienced woman had made her legs twitch with bold anticipation. As her mind raced along all of the potential things she could have wanted, there was one thing that came to mind for the woman. Megan eagerly pressed her lips onto Gabby as she pulled away and laid down as she spread her smooth legs like a wanton whore for Gabby.

"I want you to do that again... and prepare me..." Megan had known about just what sex entailed. She was not prepared for it in anyway, but, this was a great chance for the woman to get some well needed, first hand experience on the subject. The womb that held life within it was an obvious indication that for all intents and purposes, on this subject, Gabby was her professor. "Is it good? Does it hurt? W-what should I expect from it?" Her voice trailed gently in the air as she looked over towards her queen, her body had gained a rosy hue once again as she tried to prepare herself for what she believed could happen.

Once the King of Dwimmer was healthy, Megan knew he would try to claim her and without James to protect her, she was trapped and maybe just maybe; she wanted to be trapped beneath that broad man. To feel like a woman for once in her life...

That night was one where Gabriella would have problems waking up. Not a moment was spared filling the sinfully sweet Megan's mind and body with key points to pleasure and the ache of hunger. Whispers of what could be done and examples of how it would feel drove even Gabriella mad with desire. Damn her husband and his moral obligations. There was no way to describe how James differed. How the man had a method to his madness that could reduce his wife to a puddle of nothing. When all was said and done, there was the need to recoup enough energy to make it back to her room. The night and heavy sleep were so cherished that it took two attempts to awaken their Queen Regent and the second time caused Gabby to threaten the culprit in a groggy and voice, closely followed by a sigh of defeat.

Damien could only dream that he slept as well as his sister. It would have been easy to summon a servant and take her to sate his basic needs, but Megan did an effortless job of making sure he couldn't get her out of his mind. A groan sounded from the naked King of Dwinmer. Large rough palms dragged up and down over his face before the man looked down his body. He could not remember that last time he woke up with a dick so hard that the rest of his body was numb. It didn't help that his body was slightly stiff from recovery first thing in the morning. By some miracle, he managed to swing his legs over and took a moment to take in his surroundings. The room was nice and with a regal flair. The size of the room was a curse as he knew his body was going to feel achy after what he was put through yesterday.

He found himself wondering when Megan would come by to torture him some more. A glance to the left at the surface of the bed had him imagining pining the sexy Master of Records to the soft surface of the bed and taking her until she was left writhing on his cock from one of many climaxes. "Fuck..." How the hell was he so fucking tired up on this one woman!! It was insane! It was practically witchcraft! The room was silent, but in his mind, he waged an all-out debate with his own self. He would be easily caught off guard at this point.

The night was spent with idle chatter and the fulfillment of many points of curiosity for Megan. It was quite the revealing piece of thought that had turned the once innocent young woman just a bit more salacious. To think that there was such a world of pleasure before her, Megan felt cheated! She had missed so much and now she was trapped in her position. But it was what it was, the night itself was actually much more calm than she had anticipated. Every inch of her body felt like some fluffy blob than the normal stress that followed her. But she eventually woke and it was time for her to do her normal morning routine.

Leopold had ingrained into the young woman the importance of a sound mind and body, while the mind part was certainly an easy task for the avid reader, the sound body was always much more difficult. Megan despised the morning exercise routine that had become part of her daily life. It was a normal round of calisthetic exercises that she was honestly terrible in, practice made perfect after all. But she had a patient to worry about, even if her mind had shifted in regards to how she believed things about the man.

That was until a knock was heard on the door and Megan had peeked her head in and took a notice of two things. One, just how the king looked and how the king looked. Megan had turned her head to the side as she walked over to him and noticed just what stood like some sort of reminder of his manhood. Though this time Megan had not been as off put it like before, but there was a small level of morbid curiosity with the Master of Records. "You need help with changing I take it. Today is an important festival so lets get you cleaned and changed." Megan had quickly picked up several pieces of the king's clothing as her body had remained hidden from view due to her clothing.

But any eagle eyed man could see the explosive curves she held onto.

The hot-blooded male took quick notice of the young specimen that opened the door for him. The muscles of his body were tightly wound and the assistance was very welcomed, but one muscle was far stiffer than the others. "Yes, I could use the assistance." With those words, he walked himself past the Master of Records and took note of the surroundings. For once he completely took his eyes off of the siren in his midst. The light pouring in from the window was almost refreshing. The silence, much welcomed. At the peaceful moment, leave it to his mind to think that the only other sound that he would relish is the symphony from Megan at his ministrations.

"You... you are quite the handful, do you know that? Too smart for your own good and yet as naive as a ..." Donovan groaned. It felt too early for such shenanigans. Getting changed seemed daunting at this point, especially given the stiffness of his body. In all honesty, he preferred to get dressed alone and would get annoyed at servants eager to dress him when he was back home. Getting changed was not something that needed to be done and he would be lying if he said that he did not look forward to assistance from the gorgeous creature in his company. Venturing to the front lines was always his place of comfort over the throne of his own home.

"So you will have me just attending a festival? No training today? Going soft on me?" A single fuzzy brow arched in a look of faux bewilderment. In the middle of the room, he stood with a fun look about his countenance. Less like a King that had his pride bruised in battle and more like a mischievous young man looking to test his luck.

Last edited:
Those devilish soft hands of Megan moved across the man's spine and took a moment to examine the damage he had sustained. While he was certainly going to be fine, the untamed curiosity of the girl remained ever present on the woman's mind. Curiosity about the man's body in more ways than one. Though, when Devon decided to make a little quip at her expense, she pinched on his back playfully, though the sharp pain that shot through the king was not playful in the slightest. However, the fact that Megan was now a bit more open to playing with him certainly meant good things, yes?

"Not at all, I just think that the towns people need to see the man who not only saved their queen and their country, but also see the cost of victory. Your bravery is truly commendable as your body is not made of stern sinew like the Queen of Halston or the magical machination of the King of Bhel Garam. While glaciosteel is certainly quite the tool, your body is still rather human. And besides, this festival landed on a rather serendipitous day. When you are ready we can go see your sister."

Megan had left the man after a bow and waited for him outside of his door. Incase he needed to handle anything else, she could not admit just how much more different the world was for her and that included the King of Dwimmer. But she needed to keep her composure, she was not a royal but she was a woman of rank.

The quick nip caused his nerves to jolt and it was quite the surprise and funny all at once. Was that flattery in the form of facts? It was still progress in his eyes though. Perhaps Megan was warming up to him? "Gabby..." there was a thought that made a smile appear on his countenance. "My sister is married and producing heirs. I turn my back on her to fight threats to my kingdom and find her like this." There was love in his voice. There was a soft spot in his heart for his sister. Perhaps it was his mother's labeling him her protector from the day of Gabriella's birth. Protecting, even in silence was a mission of his. His adoration of her was not obnoxiously obvious, but apparent to anyone with an ill will towards his sister. "Things could be worse... I guess."

After all, he would not have found himself face to face with Megan had things not gone they way they had. When getting was all said and done a rather regal looking man emerged looking as uncomfortable as ever. "Now I remember another reason why I prefer to fight on the front line. No ridiculous and unnecessary clothes to wear when you're just slaying idiots who think to cross me." This king was sounding awfully whiny and even Gabby would have laughed at the sight. "Well, let us formally greet your queen." With that he did playfully extend an arm with a stoice look laced with a thread of mischief. "I could use the assistance having just been worse for wear not too long ago."

Meanwhile Gabriella's head was on cloud nine. Having spent some intimate time with Megan help to make a dent in the sexual tension that plagued her in her King husband's absence. Food tasted just a tad bit better and a hand idly caressed at her abdomen as she sat in silence and lost in her thoughts. Today was going to be bustling and it was best to enjoy the peace before duty reared its ugly head. It was no wonder Gabby could be snippy with the servants from time to time. The regal table accompanied by one lonely was a common sight as of lately. There was other royalty of foreign nations, but everyone seemed to be on their own clock and tied with their own duties.

Since the arm was offered, it would have been rude of Megan not to take Donovan's arm and her hands were soon wrapped around his bicep. This was a totally different sensation than the rather precious queen. Megan felt the power in his arms, even if the man was in a diminished state. It made Megan wonder just how much more he could have done. No thanks to the rather lewd night she had spent before, it caused various thoughts that made the woman blush furiously. Megan was forced to turn her head to the side as she looked down for a moment, all the while her hands had remained gripped on his arm.

Were men always this strong? The most experience she had had been between Leopold who was already an old man and James who was never a fan of physical exertion. While she had seen Julian from afar, she had never felt the man's arms. It honestly felt better than what she wished to admit. "It is nice to how much you care for your sister. Serendipity was truly on our side that day when you came through." Megan led Donovan towards the royal eating quarters as she assisted Donovan with his sit. The food available here was certainly quite varied, expected of a merchant city.

"I will take my leave for now, when you are both ready we can go. Honestly this works out a bit better than expected as I would have to tell the both about our history." Megan had left the pair of royals with a bow as countless meats, cheeses and breads were available to the man to eat. While for Gabby this might not have been up to her standards, the sheer amount of food available made it seem as if there were more people coming. They couldn't forget that both the Queen of Halston and the King of Bhel Garom were still here, maybe they were going to join this meal as well?

Gabriella's face was stoic as she sat lost in thought and eat her food in a slow and motorized fashion. What snapped the royal out of her stupor was the sound of Megan's voice. Her eyes looked up from whatever random spot she had been staring at to lay upon the sight of her undeniably handsome brother and the angelic beauty that was their Master of Record. A smile bloomed on her countenance with bright whites shining. "Well, well.... look who is fairing well enough to grace us with his presence." Fingers laced themselves and made their home beneath her chin and her food sat easily ignored.

"Eat." A thick finger pointed at her plate of food that looked barely touched. Meanwhile, he had a plate loaded up with enough food for three men and sat across from his sister. "You are looking a bit thin and pale for a woman bearing a child, dear sister." With a faux pout, Gabriella went back to eating her food, but this time there was a smile that lingered. "How are things going with Megan?" The question was asked so nonchalantly, but there was a myriad of meanings behind the question.

"That Megan..." Donovan started before he chuckled and shook his head ever so slightly. "Looks can be quite deceiving, let me just say that." With such a vague answer how could Gabby have stopped her jaw from dropping. Donovan looked up for a second and then snapped his neck back up at the look on his sister's face? "What?" His sister only increased her flabbergasted look with raised brows before answering, "What do you me, 'what'? W.hat have you done with my Master of Records, kind sir.... do tell!" Now she was too excited to eat. Her dirty mind having already conjured up images of Megan in various compromising positions.

"I mean she does not beat around the bush, be you royal or not. To tell you the truth, she has my body sore." Now Gabriella dropped her fork and squeed in delight. "Is she not the most scrumptious lady you have ever met? To be honest I thought that you both looked like a cute couple and she is certainly someone that could keep even the King of Dwinmer on his toes. Just make sure you treat her well or I will hunt you down, you hear me?" At that last sentence, The King in the room choked on whatever he was eating when realizing what his sister had been referring to and did not get a chance to rebuttal before Gabby continued to rattle on. "Although it was rather quick, between her leaving my room and then meeting up with you. You need to get back up to strength if you wish to live up to those rumors from our home. Can not claim to have the stamina of a bull if you are done so quickly dear brother. Now I wonder where the others are. Surely they have not eaten yet...."

"Good morning." Ali had come in with the proud stance of a warrior queen. Every step was carried through with both purpose and poise. She refused to dress like a lady as she wore pants that fit her exquisite form like a glove and a shirt that exposed her supple yet powerful body. The queen of Halston took a moment to look at Gabby as a soft frown came on her face. "You should eat more, no doubt when your so called king of a husband returns he will most likely whip the chef to death if you are not eating well." With everything she had heard about James might have been true, it was still a point of worry. Ali turned over to Donovan and offered him a kind bow. "It is rare to see Glaciosteel in action, I hope to one day wield it."

A hearty laugh echoed through the room as the old man walked by with a cane in hand. He seemed a bit more injured than the others as various burns covered Sven's body. Still, he seemed rather sturdy for an old man. "If you were to dare hold it even your arm would freeze. Only the royal family of Dwimmer can hold onto Glaciosteel and survive. Which means that it is only going to be the future Queen's child that could hold it." Sven gathered various sweet things onto his place as he began to devour them greedily; cakes, pastries, cheese puffs and various other items littered his plate.

"Still, it is good to see you alive, I guess you are as tough as the rumors say Donovan." Ali had to give the man credit where credit was due, various other men had all perished and they were not blessed with dragon power like she was. It was a commendable trait. "But this is my first time at this festival. I hope it will be all taken care off." Ali commented as, like Donovan, she took quite a bit of food. She found Donovan's stomach a worthy contender as she began to eat.

"I might just stick around until the bastard appears, I hear his food is actually good." Sven had obviously meant James as Ali turned over towards the old man. "Now don't open your mouth before chewing. Yes, you can ask that brand new picky queen. I have had many children and that one needs to eat more to ensure their child will be healthy." This had only made Ali glare down to Gabby in an effort to make the woman actually eat. It seemed that all of the people here truly cared for her and her unborn child.

A light smile graced Gabriella's face as she watched Ali grace the siblings with her presence. Sheepishly the mother to be ate her food and listened on as the conversation was moved over to her brother. The laughter that sounded certainly caught her attention. In her mind Gabby could only admire the old man for taking the wounds that he had. It took a bit of effort not to smile too hard or laugh at the sight of his blatant sweet tooth. She could see how the hard ass man could be a sweet heart when it came to the ones he loved, or so she tried to imagine. Having gotten lost in thought she quickly went back to eating before anyone else had a chance to noticed that she had paused in the act. The sight of Ali's plate was something to marvel. It cause the queen to pause in her eating without having noticed. The woman could rival her brother when it came to putting away food apparently.

When Sven threw in his thoughts of sticking around until James returned, another laugh had to be bit back as Ali wasted no time in telling the childish elderly man to mind his manners when eating and talking. It was no surprise that she loved her husband's cooking. It was partially why she was not always motivated to eat. Though the picky woman was not going to quarter the chef for not being able to pull off Jame's obvious talent out of his ass. That glare from Ali pierced through Gabby's thoughts and caused her to go into defense mode.

"I am eating. I am eating. I am also trying to pay attention to the conversation at hand. My mind has also been in a bit of a daze this morning."

Donovan cracked half a smile in his sister's direction with a little scoff. "Maybe a massage from Megan can loosen you up. I know it sure as hell did for me." It was Gabriella's turn to throw a coy smile in her brother's direction.

"Oh, so you had a massage from dear sweet Megan?" Donovan was quick to look up from his plate as he knew from the suggestive tone of her words what she was trying to imply. "You know... I have always wanted a baby sister." And the shenanigans commenced.

"Do I look like our father? Besides your Master of Records appears to be quite deceiving. She put me through the wringer the first day she got her hands on me." Gabriella could clearly no longer control her mind and laughed lightly. Donovan having just thought back on what he said pointed a stern finger at his sister and gave one command. "Eat your food now! It is a wonder you are the Queen of this nation with a mind like that."

"Oh come now, King Donovan. He who left his kingdom in search of his sister who was sent away in his absence. You must admit, things could be worse." Donovan groaned. It was a noise that could and did get the nearby servant soaked and had similar effects on anyone with a dirty mind. Since his arrival, there has been a steady following of women that would invite the current King of Dwinmer to ruin them and then thank him for the experience.

Donovan could not even think of why he was fighting with his sister, but it was a nostalgic moment that made him smile internally and relish the moment. "Actually, I was hoping to request a dual, when I am in better shape, of course. I can not help but feel that it would be a great experience. I have heard many tales of the warrior queen and I am actually very honored to make your acquaintance as well as King Sven of Bhel Garom. My father would tell tales of your Kingdoms. It is part of the reason I ventured away from Dwinmer and learn of surrounding lands."

Gabriella continued to eat and when finished wasted no time push her plate aside. " Oh, Megan will be back to give us a rundown of the festival should your both care to join us."

Last edited:
Hearty laughter filled the room as Sven seemed to grow more sour as each sweet treat disappeared until he had none left. Ali's appetite must have matched the dragon blood hidden within her form, she had even eaten the bones of the animals with ease. Lucky for Gabby that the Queen of Halston was quite talented with her lips and tongue. "A duel actually sounds fun, but the first thing you need to do is recover. After all, you are no good when you are injured here Donovan." Ali had quickly retorted as Sven looked over as he casually took some of the sweet bits from other forgotten plates. Well, except for Ali's; there was nothing left.

"The pleasure is all mind young Donovan. Maybe with some time you can actually have some children and have them marry into my family? I do have at least four daughters right now who, by the time your kid is of age, will be ready." The elderly man's mention of such a thing was obvious as his carnal desires were paramount, but, it didn't change the fact that Bhel Garam was one of the three major kingdoms here. Especially with what could have happened in Hammerhold.

"I also hope to see Julian. I hear his skill is also quite impeccable." Ali had said as she took a flagon of mead and drank it down swiftly. Her eyes opened in surprise as the sweet beverage tickled every inch of the royal beast. "This is amazing! I want more!" The Halstonian beauty extended her hand towards one of the servants as to bring more of the mead. Soon enough Megan had walked in as Sven released a whistle in appreciation for the beauty of the Master of Records. Sven wanted to obviously bed the girl, how could anyone not? Every inch of her was a work of art.

"I should explain what this festival is for. Over the next week we will be celebrating The Birth of Rothenburg, it was first established over four hundred years ago by the first king of Rothenburg, Decroix Hughes, who took this land over and built the city we live in today. We will be exploring the various bits of history, the countless food bits and much merryment." Every word that came from Megan's mouth poured out of her with excitement and vigor, she honestly loved festivals and this one was no exception. "We have four days and four nights where each night ends with a tale of how Decroix had birthed Rothenburg. Please, by noon today, meet me in the market so that we may begin our festivities. And my queen, it is normally customary for the young couple to say some words so you might want to prepare something simple."

Megan had felt rather bad as she honestly hoped to warn Gabby about this... but she was a little trapped within her. A state she honestly wished to be in once again.

A hearty laugh sounded from the newly crowned King of Dwinmer at the gracious offer from Sven. "I will certainly keep the offer in mind." The smile from Gabby's brother was a trait that made the man an unintentional killer of hearts. He was a handsome specimen of a man with a powerful aura about him that left numerous women elated to have him use and abuse them if he wished it so. The man made swift work of the food on his plate while his sister was happy to have met her goal to simply keep people from nagging her about eating. Attention was easily snagged with Megan gracing the room of royalty with her presence. At the sound of Sven whistling at Megan, Donovan felt a twing of agrivation. The old man could bed anyone he wanted, but when it came to Megan he would be damned if the old man laid a finger on her.

Gabriella found Megan tempting, as always, but the undivided attention that her brother was giving her was certainly not missed. She knew deep in her bones that Donovan would treat Megan right and above all, he would show Megan another side to intimacy that she could easily become addicted to. The proud tone of voice with which the angel used to describe their next week of events was more than enough to get Gabby's attention back on track. Inwardly she groaned at having to conjure up some words. Maybe it was more the fact that James was not with her that caused the easy task to seem more like a chore. "I can conjure something for the people." There was no jovial tone to the words, but when duty called then she would far from disappoint. There was also the fact that she could never be mad at Megan.

Donovan was inwardly surprised at himself. Here he completely forgot about the food in front of him merely because a woman walked into the room. What the hell made the Master of Knowledge bewitching enough to wipe all memory of the women that fell to their knees countless times before him. Deep with in the recesses of his mind, he knew. He knew that there was a likelihood that he would be the one most likely to fall to his knees for her. Abruptly the king back up his chair and stood upon his own two feet with a hefty sigh before looking to his sister and closing the gap between the two to offer a hand. "Well, dear sister, shall we learn the heritage of the kingdom you gave grown to love?" There was a sweet smile upon the lovely Gabriella's lips followed by a light laugh. Despite her husband's absence, at least she had her brother and the rest of her delightful company.

In accepting his hand she stood from her seat, "Are you ready now, Megan? Is everyone else ready or do we still need to wait?"

Last edited:
A gentle bow was followed by soft steps towards the city. Sven's eyes were glued to the young woman's supple hips and thighs. He had also found the woman bewitching, he wished to take her for himself as the group continued along. Ali actually seemed rather energized for such an event as festivals were a major part of Halstonian culture. Every other month there was something new to celebrate, was Rothenburg something similar? "I doubt that you all know the story of how Rothenburg had come to be. The history of this festival is tied with not only that special day but also a celebration of those who came before us. No matter what happened, it was serendipitous that such a day came in at the right time." A set of knights, with the head knights for both Ali and Sven included, headed out towards the city.

Despite the somber day before, the city was alive with much merry making and other decadent ventures. Opulence here was something that seemed to be normal, at least with this day specifically. The air was tickled by rich cheeses, fine breads, frothy ales and other fine pastries. No nose could have avoided such a treat. "On a side note, this is James' favorite holiday. Many go in search of earning the man's stern approval for their dish. But I digress: this is a festival we like to all The Bazaar of Plenty and it started with the very first king of Rothenburg named William Hughes. That same name has ruled this city for the better part of nearly six hundred years. On this day we celebrate not only the many hands that make Rothenburg splendid, but also the hearts and minds of those who passed away who helped forge a path for the kingdom."

As the royals walked along, many normal people offered polite bows as both Ali and Donovan had been rather popular among the many small children. As they reached the center square, the stands only grew more ornate and lavish. Plush pillows perched with care, noble men and women who all sat and waited with a theater group near by. "Every year, we recreate the battle that helped create Rothenburg. It is quite rousing and... with what happened it is well warranted. Any questions?"

"Yeah, where can I take you away?" Sven had opened his mouth boldly as Megan's face turned beet red. As much as she wished to say something, she could not say such a thing to a king.

Gabriella walked with an arm wrapped around her brother's. The two almost appearing to be husband and wife themselves. A powerful-looking couple. If it was brought up then the siblings would be quick to deny and found the notion preposterous. Donovan was assisting his sister as she was pregnant and precious to him, but not in a sexual manner. While the sights were certainly something to behold it was odd to see the formerly somber moment from yesterday be salvaged into such a joyous occasion. This spoke volumes in regards to the love that Rothenburg had for its kingdom. Even in the darkness they found hope and trudged on.

Gabriella appeared as though fresh air was exactly what the doctor ordered. Though sluggish at the table, outside the glow was apparent as ever. It was almost as though the determination from the villagers was contagious. The aroma that wafted through the air was enough to make anyone's mouth water. Gabriella actually paused at a stall and bought a small tray of fruit and cream-filled pastries and chocolates while still remaining within earshot of Megan. Donovan paid absolute attention to the beautiful Megan, hanging on her every word. When old man Sven broke out his question Donovon turned his head fast enough to nearly give himself whiplash. Gabby watched on and saw every detail as it happened. Petite feet walked herself over to Sven with the sweet visible in hand.

"Oh my goodness these pastries have lingonberries and sweet cream in them. I've tasted them once before from a foreign minister visiting my father when we were young. Oh! And look at these little hand pies! Cherry, blueberry, and I have an apple one. They are absolutely adorable! Sven, you must try them. Rothenburg has been nothing but a melting pot of surprises from all corners of the world since I arrived.

Donovan would have to be blind to not see what his sister was up to. She had been the one trying to push him into bed with Megan. It was frightening to think that the King of Dwinmer was a hairsbreadth from starting another war by slicing off the old man's dick for such an outlandish question. Looking from Sven to Megan though caused an entirely new turmoil of emotions. He desperately wanted to lay claim to Megan. "Come with me, I need to tell you something." A hand reached out for hers and walked off with her.

"Ali... let me feed you this delicious pie..." Gabby could be heard saying. Though that last part sounded as though it had a sensual meaning to it. "Oh come on Ali... I have a speech to make later and this will ease my nerves." Obviously, there was something else that could ease her nerves, but this was not about her at the moment.

Donovan walked Megan over to a nearby inn. The man reached into a pocket and produced what was way more than the cost of a room for a day and waved a hand for a key with his hand still in Megans. When the curious wench behind the bar gave him the key and the room number, he walked a short way down the hall, opened up the door, and used a booted foot to slam the door behind him. The key was tossed on the table and Megan was taken over to the bed where she was tossed onto her back with swiftly pinned to the bed. Both wrists were pinned above her head with his arousal trapped within its cloth prison pressing into her. The curve of a neck never looked more delectable and so it was where lips and tongue got their first taste of her.

One hand still had the strength to keep her hands in place while the other traced up a thigh and under the dress to easily drag a finger up the delta of Megan's sex through whatever material she was wearing. Again and again, that powerful finger rubbed and teased. He wanted to show her what he could bring to the table. Donovan wanted to feel her soaked from arousal. If she would not voice it then her body would do the talking. From the curve of than neck, a trail of kisses was peppered down to her chest. He was a little upset that he had to cease his ministrations down below to pull the fabric down and gain access to a breast before lapping and feasting like a starving man.

His free hand took its place back between her legs, but this time he wanted to feel her flesh. Past her own fabric prison, he tased at the forefront of her sex with his middle finger. If anything he wanted to taste her. He would die a happy man to make her writhe in pleasure. Up until now, all noises were washed out, for some reason. Slowly his ears listened to Megan first and foremost.

The hushed whispers between the other royals as Sven's mouth had nearly caused an incident had quickly brought the group to a hush. Megan, for the first time in a long time, had been pushed to a level of uncomfortable silence. Her delicate fingers were soon interlaced as her eyes were averted away from the group. It was such an odd thing, every single fact and piece of knowledge within the vast knowledge from Megan had disappeared in a flash. It was lucky for the Master of Records that Gabriella had quickly distracted Sven. The sweet call of puff pasties had distracted the tiny titan. "These better be good Gabby." Sven quickly retorted as he had soon been lost within the various sweet stores. The man's stomach was a pit as many of his knights had come to quell his hunger.

"Hm?" Ali had remained a dignified queen throughout this slight ordeal, the woman's body language made it quite obvious that she wanted to strangle the old man. Truthfully; Bhel Garom and Halston had always been tenuous friends at best. Much like Hammerhold and Rothenburg, they were always a step away from a full scale war. "I guess I can try it. But truthfully you should be eating more Gabby." The Halstonian Dragon Queen had normally not been the biggest fan of sweet delights. But there was always a time for such things. The woman's cinnamon skin turned into a richer color as a blush appeared on her cheeks. "This is surprisingly good." The stoic woman admitted as she turned to Gabby with a warm smile. "I hope you and your husband take the time to make a trip towards Halston."

For now, it seemed that some level of crisis was avoided in one area. Megan was unable to resist the force from Donovan as she was dragged away. Her mind had been still lost within the words from Sven. The world has become a blur of noises and sights as eventually her mind had sharpened. "Donovan?" The woman asked as they eventually went into the inn. Her face had remained as bashful as before as she turned towards the king from Dwimmer. "Donovan, what is your question?" Her voice escaped like a mouse as the pair soon came into a room and then Megan had found herself trapped between the man.

"D-d-d-donovan?" The woman stammered as the door had locked and now she knew she was trapped with him. Unable to resist or fight back against the king. His fingers moved across the sinful skin of the young woman. It was a plush, pliable and perverse tease; human skin should not feel like this. His fingers sank into the delicate fat of her body as a soft gasp escaped. This was far different from her sudden experience with Gabby. While the pair had shared with each other, Donovan intended to take what he wanted. It caused an unknown need to rise within Megan. She had no reason to know why, but whatever sensual appetites Gabby had teased out; Donovan broke open.

Donovan soon felt the velvet like hair below as the porcelain skin of the young woman turned darker, a shade that put precious rubies to shame. As his finger found her clit, the woman's honeyed moan escaped from her mouth as her body turned more hot by the moment. With each moment that passed her body became more rigid and stiff but it meant nothing against the woman's unnatural softness. Her clothing was easily stripped away as a red tip stood erect upon a pure mound of white snow. A fresh scent of spices tickled the man's nose; a succulent hit of vanilla and cinnamon.

With the king and his mouth, a deep and husky moan escaped from her mouth. One she never thought she could've done slipped away. Megan was trapped within a realm of salacious pleasure that she never knew but was plainly obvious that she wished to learn.

The pool and lustful liquid was evidence of that.

What a symphony! The King's tongue dragged across the taut peak of a snowy mound before paying homage to its sister. His middle finger ruthlessly flicked at the cluster of nerves at the forefront of this goddess' sex and revelled in the soaked feeling he was conjuring. So much so that he removed his finger and sample the sweet solution summon from betwixt those snow-white thighs. It was a tease and he was determined to get his fill. All the while his grip lessened and lessened with each moan she made. After what he sampled the man had to steal a hot kiss from her. He wanted her to taste what he was so drawn to. A strong tongue invaded past her lips before feeding her these words, "Stay on the bed." Rough hands retreated, freeing her arms as he moved lower down the temple that was her body until he was at his destination. The shred of cloth that got in the way of his treatment was easily ripped off before he dove in, feasting like a man long starved.

A strong arm anchored each of the lady's legs in their burly muscle to give him uninterrupted access to what he desired. He wanted her to shatter from the pleasure. The king of Dwinmer would not be satisfied until she was writhing in bliss. A strong tongue sampling the evidence of her arousal and worked feverishly to get her to break over and over again. The son of King Otho the Executioner was not raised with the thought that quitting was an option, especially when it came to something that he wanted. Long arms were wrapped under snowy thighs and strong hands cupped at those breasts as it was absolutely criminal to leave them unattended. He knew, in the back of his mind, that he owed his sister so much for this opportunity and would never hear the end of it when she saw him next.

Gabriella was elated that Ali was interested in the sweet treat and started up another conversation, leaving her brother and Megan to have a moment to themselves. Little did she know that her brother was doing more showing than telling. "When James gets back and we catch up with some things, I will insist that we visit. Besides, I would love to get a tour of this little one's second home before they are born." The baker at the stall that the sweets were bought from offered a sample of anything that Sven requested or demanded. Honey drizzled citrusy tart to an airy custard nestled in a delicate pastry bowl that would melt your tastebud in a sensual blanket, there was a variety of sweet treats. Gabriella was content to keep Ali and Sven company while mostly speaking to Ali. "Besides, they will be spending time with you and learning from you and the culture of Halston from their trusted, loving, and powerful Godmother."

Donovan was going to make it clear as day how he felt for Megan, how he desired her. Or so that is how his mind was thinking that she would accept it. After savoring the sensual symphony summoned from the delectable snow angel, he stood up and looked upon a sight that fueled his lust. His shirt was tossed aside and his pants dropped down to his feet. Emerald eyes remained transfixed upon the reason for the solid manhood that throbbed for attention. Upon the bed, the warrior loomed and ensnared those lips in a kiss with the nectar of her arousal on his pallet. A powerful pelvis pressed the length of his manhood against in the delta of her soaked sex. Lips pulled away as a husty voice whispered, "Do you want this? Yes or No?"

"You continue to shower me with adoration I haven't earned yet." Ali had stated quite plainly, though it was obvious that the woman enjoyed every bit of the attention. If there was one thing that the dragon queen enjoyed it was certainly the more citrusy desserts. The bottomless appetite of the beauty seemed to awaken with the fresh and tart desserts. Sven had become lost in the boundless sweetness of everything before him. He seemed more like a rather hyped up child than a stern king. "Which are your favorites so far Gabby?" Ali turned towards her royal friend as the children had begun to stare at Ali. No doubt the children had heard of the stories from the front lines and found her to be an amazing warrior. "It seems like I have some fans." A soft smile crept upon Ali's lips as she looked towards the children and offered them a gentle wave.

As time passed on like a blurred memory, Megan was unable to escape from Donovan. No matter how much she writhed, quivered or attempted to slide away; the onslaught upon her body continued. It would be a lie to say that Megan didn't enjoy this, she had read various books on the subject but the carnal first hand experience was something totally different and savage. Eventually, the woman stopped her resistance and melted not only into the bed but into Donovan's skilled ways. Tender shocks of pleasure rocked her entire body as every movement created a soft jiggle across the woman's malleable body.

As their lips met, she tasted the full arousal of herself on his lips which only made the woman fall further into a lust hazed stupor. The diligent and studious Master of Records had fallen down into nothing more than a woman. A woman with no title, no responsibility, only the wild pleasures of the flesh, her eyes looked to Donovan as he felt the heated gazed from her and he knew this stare far too much. At this moment, she was at the mercy of his body and machinations. The husky groans from the snow princess had only filled the room with noise as her scent hung in the air. Then came that question.

Megan was unable to even think properly as she looked to him, she saw the man's cock below him and she felt the heat that came from it. The moist peaks of her untouched pussy begged for attention as did she. Her arms wrapped around Donovan's neck as she spread herself more for him. She only gave him a soft nod as she had wanted more from him.

Gabriella was usually very indecisive, but as of lately her picky moods left no room to question what she wanted. "I have a fondness for anything with caramel. So these sweet puffs lightly drizzled are not overwhelmingly sweet, but so perfect!" It was nice to spend time with others and momentarily not brood over the fact that her husband was still nowhere to be found. It was absolutely adorable to watch the children be all giddy around the powerful Queen of Halston. After the wave was returned the kids forgot all semblance of boundaries and ran over to the woman whose veins flowed with the life source of an ancient and powerful creature. Questions here and there, compliments, and even a proposal. Gabriella watched on the sidelines with laughter in between sampling the few sweets that she still had on hand.

To feel those arms drape about his powerful neck made his heart skip a beat. Every move she made weighed more on him than he would ever care to admit. The King lowered his forehead to touch hers as one arm kept him suspended above her as the other teased at the soaked delta of his lover with the arched helm of his member before slowly introducing just the tip into that angelic temple. Lips were snared in a kiss to act a mild distraction as inch after inch made molded that passageway just for him until he was stopped. The kissing intensified as he pulled back just an inch and proceeded to begin the process of claiming, conquering, and worshipping the snow angel currently in his company.

It was hard to remain sheathed, but he wanted her to acclimate and broke the kiss for some much-needed air and to pepper kisses up her delicate jaw before feasting upon the delectable curve of her neck. Slowly did he retreat a few inches before beginning to grind into her with a hefty and shakey groan. Damn, she felt wondrous wrapped around his cock. The morning that he had woken up with dick so hard that it was numb from a dream did not do the real deal any justice. Kisses we snagged with affection. She was not some random wench that he had taken just to sate his sexual needs. He wanted to take her back with him and have her bear his children. Why? She was perfect. She looked amazing, but beyond that, she had a personality that could make him laugh and a mind that he would love to probe until the day they died. She was interesting and a rarity.

The sensually insatiable man kissed a bare shoulder left slipping from her grasp to sit up and look at the beauty of their joining from this position. To slip a hand under each thig and angle her ever so slightly and watch as his cock was devoured by that perfect sex over and over again. It was a miracle that he lasted this long with how tight she felt around him. For a second he had to slow down the pace to ease the swelling of his cock. "You are perfect..." he growled more to himself as an open thought before the pace picked back up. A thumb flicked at the cluster of nerves at the forefront of her sex determined to ingrain the sweet symphony of her reactions in his mind. "Don't be shy... you've barked orders at me up until now." There was a devilish smile that came with that tease hat didn't linger long as pleasure took over with ease.

The queen was quite used to public situations it seemed, she played and answered the children, the men but rebuffed the marriage proposal. For personal reasons that Gabby knew obviously. After those children were all soon handled there was a smell that quickly grabbed the woman's nose. It was a salty smell that encapsulated the oceans. The woman took Gabby's hand and took the woman with her. It was at that moment where the woman's cheeks turned a flush red as she found a dish from her home here. It was a rice filled with various kinds of seafood; lobsters, scallops, clams and so on. "I intend to grade your entire country by this one dish alone." Ali stated cheekily as she went to get herself a bowl.

The kisses were subtle distraction to the unknown sensation of a man. As he pushed his cock into her, sweet gasps escaped her lips as her nails dug into his flesh. She had never felt like this, as if she were lost within the clouds as her body accepted this man. Every inch he pushed in the woman's body only clamped down further like a moist silken vice. A sharp gasp came, paired with scratches and a wild shudder, as he broke past her maidenhood and helped her become a woman. He had no doubt been with virgin women and this was no different. Her eyes were glazed over as she felt weightless over the pleasure the washed over her.

"D-don't go so fast..." Megan had asked, her voice no higher than a whisper interlaced with sultry gasps. Her pussy remained more dangerous with each thrust as he was able to push in more and more each time. Her body gave off a sensual jiggle as his cock kissed the deepest parts of her, her unmarred skin was now flush with color as she began to roll her hips with his. The girl's bucking was awkward at first as it was all new for Megan but she learned the power within her hips. Her rhythm soon matched Donovan's thrusts as every time he pulled away so did she and then he matched him as they met with their hips. Megan's face was locked in a state of euphoria she didn't think was possible.

She wanted more of it.

"H... how am I going to give orders? I don't know anything..." Megan's face was one of a woman drunk on lust and her body wanted mothing more than to take every bit of everything. Her chest heaved gently as her breaths grew more deep. Though soon enough Megan's legs wrapped themselves around Donovan as he was now trapped within a snow white jail of moist flesh and thighs. "Can this get better...?" Megan asked reinforced with her tender naivete, he eyes looked up to him as her heart swelled for him. She wanted more, more than she knew how to say.

Gabriella was taken by surprise as her dear friend grabbed her hand without a word and began walking. Before she knew it she found herself standing before a wooden stall with chairs posted out front and a clear view of the cooking going on in the back to passersby. The aroma was distinct and certainly had one's mouth watering. At first, it was assumed that Ali was just attracted to the delicious aroma, but when the ominous statement was made it was easy to assume that it had something to do with the food of her kingdom and this had to be one of them. A light laugh nearly escaped, but she held it off as a heaping bowl was handed over to the eager Queen. "Nothing is as ever good as it is when you're home, but I hope that it comes even remotely close."

The king of Dwiner would heed her request with ease as he pistoned his powerful hips and watched her reactions and it egged him on to get more moans, groans, and to get her writhing in pleasure. When his question was met with another question he could only grin. She had already ordered him not to go too fast. "You will know what you want and are free to order it. Fast. Slow. Harder. Here and there. You will know." Soon enough he found him trapped between her legs and listened to question. "Can it?" With a quick maneuver, he wrapped an arm around her and rolled them over as one unit. "You tell me." The ball was in her court. She could take it however she desired.

An encouraging buck of the hips was given before a calloused palm caressed at one of those snowy mounds and a thumb grazing back and forth over that taut peak. He guided her to lower herself and lashed a tongue across those tantalizing tips before making one disappear past his lips where his tongue flicked back and forth. There was a such thing as too much of a good thing in his mind. He was torn between what he was doing to Megan and the delicious ways that he could enjoy her, but that would take some easing into.

Back
Top Bottom