Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Clashing of the Royals (Lady Bloody Ava & Cylian997)

Megan lowered her head and seemed to be lost in thought, she bit down onto the tip of her thumb as nervousness gripped the young woman's body. It was true that Donovan was a monarch, she had essentially stepped above her station and told a man who could have easily sent her to death, to buzz off. It only made the girl all the more nervous as countless waves of nervous energy filled her core. Megan had hit quite the wall as she continued to think on the entire ordeal. She had failed at her job because some king... fancied her? Slender fingers that trembled with both caution and anticipation of what her queen was about to say obviously worried her. She looked over to Gabby as her eyes remained lowered.

"I guess I can understand that. B-but I have never done anything like that before. I wouldn't know the first thing, about anything. And if he would have done that, that can be considered an act of War according to our laws in Rothenburg. Though I am not a true noble, my rank affords me that status. But now I am worried than when he is strong he will just... do what he wishes. You are asking things of me that I cannot truly fathom Gabriella. Be myself? That seems to be impossible for me. In the end, I never had the chance to develop whoever she would be. This is after all an amalgamation of knowledge that has come from my years of being with Leopold and how he raised me. Technically I should be some poor farm girl on some forgotten island with several children."

It was at that moment where Megan knew that she blushed so intensely that she was forced to hide her face from Gabby. Shock might have been the first set of emotions the young woman felt. Than shame as she didn't wish to admit that all of these new emotions that had laid dormant within her screamed to be let loose and free. Megan placed her hand over her chest as a foreign tightness took over and the uncommon sensation of arousal tickled her body.

"T-that was odd. I had all of these sensations claim my heart. Is it wrong that I am worried about this? He is going to come after me and I cannot stop him... but at least he had enough courtesy to respect me. So that is something..." Megan had slowly begun to bargain with herself.

Gabriella listened and smile. It was cute watching the girl quarrel with herself. For certain she would have a talk with her brother, but Megan was proving so entertaining. "It is perfectly normal that you are worried about this. Perhaps it is not mere lust that the king has for you?" A few more bite of her food and a glance at her plate left her surprised at how much she had managed to eat without even realizing it. "How about you and I continue this conversation tonight. We both have busy days ahead of us. Meet me in the royal bath chambers, you will join me. You need to be comfortable in your own skin and it is quite relaxing," perhaps she could even get Ali to join them. Lydia was drained from her pregnancy at the moment and was being tended to in her home by servants ordered by Gabriella herself. Lydia was not accustomed to being tended to and griped about it the whole time when she was not sleeping like the dead.

"Do not think too hard about it in the meantime, now shoo so that I may finish my food like a good patient. You do not want to keep the King of Dwinmer waiting much longer, do you?" It was a tease. Hopefully, it would lighten the mood even the slightest. Donovan was growing antsy as he waited. His food was long gone and a weird loneliness set in. Rather than remain naked he took his time to retrieve his clothes and get dressed to the best of his ability. There was a struggle with a simple tunic and the frustration could be heard through the doors. His arms had a pain when they reached a certain point above his head and proved quite a funny sight with his head and arms trapped.

Megan gave a nod as she slipped away, the words that Gabriella used had vexed her mind. She had never had the time to learn about such things, she was far to curious in the vast amounts of knowledge she inhaled on a daily basis. Was there something to all of this? This whole thing annoyed her, more because sensations and emotions bubbled from within her heart that she had never understood before. Of course she had read about it, experienced it through the heroines of her stories. But her personally? Boys had never gone after her, or those that did were intimidated by Leopold. Not by anything he did to them, but the stories of his eccentric heroism and wild curiosity. But the queen reagent was correct in her advice to her. She needed to take care of her patient no matter what he might throw at her. As those languid steps reached the bath house, she took a moment to stare at Donovan as he struggled with his top.

His muscles, while weakened from the poison, were still well defined and rippled with a power that could have made the average strong man blush. Wobbly and weakened legs still held within him the strength to seemingly jump over a hill. The rugged and untamed yet stately and suave countenance had made her heart almost skip a bit. What kind of foul spell was this? Where did this ache and whispered yearning come from. Though the snow-white skin of the Master of Records burned with a passion crimson mask, she took a moment to turn away from her seemingly lewd stares as she took a moment to breathe in. Once she was ready she walked inside and helped him with his tunic. Though she made sure to not make any eye contact, the bashful woman was unable to look up at him.

"Come on, we need to get you moving, some times the best way to help a man with a body like yours is some physical excursion." Not that Megan realized just how her sentence could have been interpreted.

Donovan was growing antsy as he struggled with the wretched piece of clothing. The man was a hairsbreadth from swearing off wearing anything above the waist at all but instantly admitted that it was a very stupid idea. The snow angel came out of nowhere and silently helped him with the dilemma at hand. Her next string of words made him groan like a grizzly and a large calloused hand to rake down his face.

"I can tell that a fine and intelligent lady, such as yourself clearly does not get out very much," these words were followed by a sigh. To say that this girl was unique would be an absolute understatement and Donovan was convinced that she would be the death of him. "Do not think of me a disgusting, but as a simple man. Very few men would not be able to hear what you said and not think what I thought." His tone was calm but sounded almost like a lesson that he was trying to teach a pupil. He sighed as he rattled his mind on how to get her to glimpse into the mind of a hot-blooded male.

"You know the process of conceiving a child, of course. It is an act that can involve physical excursion and I bet my crown that a man would instantly think of sex if you repeated that phrase to them. Hell, even your king would, no doubt. I... just thought you should know." Those muscle shoulders shrugged as he followed behind her. "Don't hold back with me, I can not stand this state longer than necessary so be as tough as you can with me. I should be able to take it from a snow angel like you."

Last edited:
Megan truly needed to speak with the queen, so many compliments in such a short amount of time made the young woman's cheek flush into a delightful pink color. "Well that is good to hear, while I have heard of the glories of glaciosteel, it is expected of me, the rest of you must not have been ready for the rigors your body had endured. I am honestly surprised that you were able to endure so well. No doubt a nod to your almost inhuman stamina." Of course Megan just danced right through everything he had said; mostly because she couldn't sit through more compliments.

And as much as she tried to ignore the man, it had become a little more difficult to endure such a train of thought. But soon enough the pair had gone outside. Megan seemed to be in search of something as she eventually returned with a metal bar. The bar was set on top of several other elevated rocks as she looked over to Donovan. "I am sure much of what I am going to ask of you is going to be rather foreign techniques for muscle development. But do know that everything we are going to do has aided Julian in his quest for martial prowess." With out so much as a question, Megan had walked over to the metal bar and grabbed it.

"We need to rebuild your entire body since the poison ate so much muscle. It is commendable that you are alive, no normal mortal could have survived such a virulent poison. Luckily, your body will be just fine with my regiment, even if it might take you more than two months or so." Megan lifted the bar up with a simple hop, as her body gave him a delicious jiggle to look at, from there she pushed the bar over her head and then let the bar drop back down. "I am going to add some weight for you but you will be doing this exercise for now. You will lift the bar up with your back, then use your legs and arms together by hopping and then straightening your arms to push the bar over your head. We will start with a few extra pounds and see how you do."

With a gentle snap, some of the young men who work within the castle added the weights in question as it seemed that Donovan had a long day before him. "Now, you will continue until I say so." As those blue eyes glared down at him, not with contempt, but with some odd level of confidence.

Donovan knew that he was blessed. The weakness was a shock when the pain was over and he took in the situation. His thoughts were turmoil. Would he ever be able to even lift his sword? Was he permanently useless? Was life worth living in this state? All this replayed in his mind, but a blessing was taken into account. He was alive and Megan was giving him hope that he would be able to regain, at least, some of what he had lost. As gorgeous as the girl was in his eyes, he had a mission. Flirting would not get his body back to its former glory so as they arrived outside his mind focused.

The bar looked as though it weighed next to nothing, but his hands moved and noted that he was far from as strong as he once was. It brought back a rush of adrenaline when thinking of the days when he was much younger and pushed himself through blood and sweat to get to what he once was, just to be able to protect his sister. He watched the example and found it odd, but walked up as soon as the weights were added.

Hands grabbed onto the bar and legs were spread evenly apart. When he tried to initially lift it, the weight was a shock to the muscles in his hands. With one deep breath, he braced for the first try. The bar brushed pass his shins as it was lifted. The motion was clearly not fluid but maintained its course as he was forced to shrug his shoulders to get the bar up to the level of his shoulders with his elbows under the bar. This is where it rested and the wind seemed to be knocked out of him, but he was only halfway there.

With another deep breath, he mustered the strength to bend his knees to propel the bar above his head. A roar was the sight that this one was using far more muscle than he had anticipated and the feeling hand his dropping the bar straight down with him remaining hunched over and catching him breath, hand on his knees. Already sweat was starting to form on this brow, but the shock was shaken off in a minute before he did it again and listened to anything that Mrgan had to say. No words were needed from him as he tried to focus on doing as many as he could, and following through with corrections when given.

Megan took a moment to stare at Donovan as he tried to exercise. That man really struggled with this exercise as his shirt seemed to have gotten in the way a little bit. She was forced to stop him in the middle and remove his shirt. That was for his ease, right? Megan's eyes remained focused on him as he lifted the weight. Though she did come and critque his form every now and again; which made it much more difficult. "While you are a strong man, you are using your body incorrectly. It is a surprise that you are even able to properly use your weaponry, James might be able to put you in an arm lock even if you never got poisoned."

She teased him as she left him again to do his exercise; it was partially a ploy on her end. Did she honestly think that James; the pompous braggart who had never killed anyone... almost anyone in his life could beat a battle hardened warrior like Donovan? Especially with how much his muscles rippled with boundless energy even after such an attack? Though she could not notice it, the young woman blushed rather intensely as Donovan continued.

However, Megan was far worse than any trainer he had ever had. While the men eventually allowed some laxness to come into their training, Megan never stopped with her iron-hearted demands. There was no give, it really spoke a lot about the Master of Records. She was meticulous, all knowing and had no problem in how she used and pushed her intelligence. She was after all much more learned than other woman, hell, even some of the men might not be able to compete with her vast acumen. But eventually the exercise had came to an end as the sun set off in the distance.

"Now, what follows might become your most favorite part. I now require you to be a glutton. Eat your fill, but no drinking wine. Juices and other drinks will be what you drink." Donovan could have almost sensed just how much she tried to quell herself, Donovan's experienced skin knew, or even felt it. Megan however looked up to him coolly as she pointed him off towards the king's hall for a meal. "But I think you need another shower, the acrid foulness that remains in you is leaving through your skin..." Which meant for Megan, she still had to bathe him...

The King was focused on getting his body back to what it once was. Who better to listen to than the woman that saved his life? The young lass was pushing buttons with her snide remarks. It was a wonder she did not hear how hard his eyes rolled and she seemed to miss the scoff at the idea of that prick, James, being able to even best his in his current state! The man held his tongue and pushed on. The Master of Record was ruthless and Donovan acknowledged it. Faster. Harder. Never ceasing: this girl was truly pushing him to his current limits. Salty drops invaded his eyes as the raced from his brow. The way his body glistened highlighted the contour of muscle that would remind anyone of what a powerhouse he is, even in his current state.

When the work was deemed over what energy he left was expelled with a roar as the bar was dropped for the last time. Already he could feel the soreness creeping on his horribly ravaged muscles. Nothing felt so sensually soothing than the breeze that licked at his sweat slickened flesh and urged him to find the nearest place to lay his head, food be damned. The warrior's stomach, however, voiced its opinion in the form of a howl and growl that stole the spotlight. The adrenaline coursed through his body. This, he was sure, was the saving grace that managed to get him to his much-needed bath. The man's eyelids were feeling heavier than the bar he had lifted all day. His tiredness was frustrating him to no end. It was a feeling he was not used to succumbing to so easily.

"This you may want to make quick. As much as I enjoy the idea of the ruthless snow angel cleaning me, I am ashamed to say that I look forward to getting to know my bed once more. You see... there is this pale and painfully astute woman that has been working me like a horse. She's got a smart mouth and has made me physically and mentally exhausted. I would hate to say this, but she may very well be too much for me to handle. I will show her though." At that last statement, you could hear the smirk upon his godlike face as he waited for a retort.

Megan's eyes eyeballed the man inquisitively as he did his work, she never relented as he criticized every move he did until he was finished. The young lady was happy that she managed to work him to exhaustion, that only meant he would go to sleep earlier and allow her a moment to do some of her own work. With a slow nod the Master of Records motioned for one of the servant boys that cleaned the fields. Heavy yet hushed whispers pushed the boy away as she walked over to him and with a sinfully delightful smile, she motioned for Donovan to follow her. She expected his body would be unable to do anything but she needed to continue to push him.

"Well you still need to eat, the boy is fetching you a meal while I will again take the time to ensure you are properly clean. With how weak your body is, any sort of foulness can lead to other sicknesses that even I could not be prepared for. Besides, you need to have your strength since I will be rather busy over the next few days." Before she could even continue a thought formed in her mind, Donovan might not know the various traditions of Rothenburg. Luckily he might have been a little too injured to deal with it or else... as Megan thought for a moment she could only imagine that Gabby also might need a guide for it. If she were to be honest the timing was certainly serendipitous as she pushed Donovan along.

"Well this week is known as Full Moon Market, it is a specialized Rothburgian holiday categorized by horrendous amounts of engorging, beer and shopping. It commemorates the founding of Rothenburg and it helps show case just how varied and diverse the culture of this place is. You may not know this Donovan but since we are at the center of the continent, we are a major trade hub for every other kingdom. No doubt the others are on their way. Which no doubt means Sven is going to eat all the cookies. It is a shame though, without James the food might suffer a little. That man is a devil in every sense of the word, especially in the kitchen." She had eventually led them towards his room and a prepared bath for him as she pulled up her sleeves.

"Now hop in." Megan turned around and offered Donovan a small bit of privacy. There was also a hearty meal set composed of several fish cakes and breads. There was a spicy hint already as the smell from the food wafted over to him. There were several of them which no doubt meant a hearty meal even at this late of a time.

The mention of the festival was certainly a breath in the norm, and a welcomed one at that. What was even more welcomed was the sight of his readied bath. The tenseness of his used muscles was becoming more and more apparent the closer he got. Hopping was far from what Donovan was going to do, but he wasted no time stripping naked and submerging himself into the bath. The heat seeping into his body convinced him to dunk his whole head before relaxing his back against the side and turning his attention to the food. The smell was enticing and his stomach was roaring from a pang of hunger that could no longer be denied. A piece of fish was grabbed and the intense aroma had the mighty man salivating before the fall apart morsel was savored with gusto. The spice was reminiscent of his home. What a way to warm a person up in cold climates than with spice.

He could not remember feeling this way since he was younger and his training was raw and fierce. He remembered being sore enough to barely do much he next day and learned quickly that any whining or complaining would get you nowhere. "You, Snow Angel, are the definition of more than meets the eye." It was a compliment, for sure. The woman was savage and unrelenting. Not to mention, she showed Donovan no special treatment or flirtatious advancements like he had expected and witness from numerous women who tended to him. It was the combination of forthrightness and innocence that hooked the man in. Tomorrow he was bound to be sore as hell after what she put him through, but it was what had to be done.

"Full Moon Market," he repeated as she spoke and continued to fill the foreign king in. "Will you be keeping me by your side for the Full Moon Market, or leave me to fend for myself?" He hoped that it wasn't the latter. If it was he would simply continue working out, as he had today, but it was no fun without the Snow Angel. A smile tugged at the corners of his lips as his mind listened to her words. "You have a lovely relationship with your King, I presume?"

Megan offered him a pout. "I have a name and it is Megan Priddy." She tried her best to adjust the man so that she could clean him. There was an entire process to what could happen, she doubted even Leopold had seen a person so covered in toxic blood that they could survive. But she needed to keep him as healthy as possible. She was never one for tall tales but Leopold had always spoken about the "heart of a warrior". She didn't believe that it meant anything but she hoped that, at least for Donovan, it meant something. "While I may be young for a Master of Records, I am well trained in it. I also speak several ancient tongues. So I guess I can be a little... book smart for lack of a better term." Donovan has no doubt heard various other tongues in his travels and, if he paid attention, he could hear a distinct accent as her words flowed from her lips like a cool and calm stream.

"I would not say that James and I have a great relationship. He is certainly a rather... lascivious man with vile tendencies. But he was always nice to Leopold and I. The current king is not much for affection and rumor has it that Ranulf hates James and blames him for the death of his wife. He had always seen James as some sort of demon child. Leopold is... well was the only real parent he had. I guess I might have been like some sort of quiet sister. But when it comes to you tomorrow, you will be resting. I will have to show the queen around as it is her first Full Moon Market. So stay here, and soak at your leisure."

In her research, Megan had found certain medicinal herbs work quite well on such an occasion. She grabbed a fragrant bar of soap and began to wash him; the soap itself had a crisp yet sweet fragrance. It caused his skin to tingle as it almost seemed to be sapping out the remaining toxins in his body. Her smooth fingers ran across the man's back as she was forced to hide her sweetly blushing face from him because she knew, he would never let her live this down.

The stern retort and correction of her appropriate name summoned a smirk upon the King's lips. He was putty in her hands and positioned himself as she needed. The aroma of the soap and the touch of her sudsy hands sliding with well thought out pressure in spots that tension had come to settle was a treat for his weary body. A rough groan of appreciation sounded from his dry lips. Eyes succumbed to the weight of relaxation and closed. It was a shame that he could not see the rosey checked Megan's reaction as she diligently cleaned the funk and toxins from his marred flesh.

"Megan?" Trying the name on his lips as he remained in his relaxed nature, "Thank you." A phrase as simple as the silence that came after it. The food was more than sufficient while he may not have her for nearly as long as he did today, he was not too content with sitting on his ass and making no progress in regaining his strength and vigor. Though he knew that if his body was not willing, he would not be going anywhere anytime soon and doing as the Master of Records had told him too. Knowing her, she was probably a witch predicting the future. Such activity on his well-worn body would probably have him immobile tomorrow from the soreness in his weakened limbs.

Gabriella had a rather uneventful day and it was this reason that she found herself surprised with how late it had gotten. Lydia and Gabriella spent most of the day in the library working papers and plans to restore the order and peace of their country. Their last meal for the day had been brought to them. It was a tender lamb with a side of potato soup that filled her with warmth and made her smile. It reminded her of just how good James' cooking was. This was edible, but it was not her husband's creation. The day was long and it was time to relax. Lydia had other plans in mind, leaving her Lady to prep for the bath.

Megan continued to her diligent work as her eyes explored across his flesh. Though the reactions and the movements from the man might have been nothing more than ticks to an average person, to Megan they were all valuable bits of information. It allowed her to learn how the man progressed. He might not have smelled it through the intense freshness of the soap, but Megan noticed just how toxic his body was. It poured out of him, the acrid stink of molten death that held any normal man's heart in it's grasp. Still, she had to give credit where credit was due; Donovan was a rather hearty man in every sense of the word.

Another lewd thought of the man's sticky white seed flashed in her memory. That line teased her ears again, "That could have been our children..." She still couldn't believe just how callous he was, thought it did bring a certain thought into her head. Megan had never once thought about children or the prospect of them. She intended to to grow old and simply find a suitable person to replace her much like how Leopold had. Was that so wrong? She soon finished up as she helped the man up and let himself dry off, alone. As that natural gait she carried made her body all the more scrumptious. "Make sure to have a good night's rest, especially if you want any chance to come along. No doubt your sister would love to have you come along." And with a bow she pulled away and left to meet with Gabby.

But soon she found herself alone in the bath, Megan had slowly stripped away her clothing as she stepped cautiously into the royal bath. She might have been a woman with a title but she never could have imagined this. Still, her pristine skin was soon exposed to the world; flawlessly almost florescent skin which begged to he sampled. Her supple breasts were a bit larger than one could have expected under her robes; they looked more like pillow-like mounds of flesh with a bright and perky tip. Sinfully smooth skin all beyond as her malleable form walked along towards the bath. Her full body was on display and it was no wonder as to why Megan had actually a few proposals but she never took them. As her waist and hips begged for attention, her full rump could've commanded the attention of any man.

Indeed, it was as if someone made her from pure white marble after several tries to ensure her true beauty.

Gabriella felt the tension melt away with each footstep that brought her closer to the bath. The compromises, decisions, and the anxiety-riddled time without her husband placed a weight on her shoulders that she did not realize was there. The pregnancy may have also played its role in the hot mess that was her feelings. Her meeting with Megan was completely forgotten until she walked into the bath. There was a clear look of surprise upon her countenance, only to be swiftly replaced with a look of content accented with a pleasant smile. "You joining me this evening slipped my mind, but I am far from disappointed. Quite elated, actually."

The Lady began undoing her gown with a sigh of relief when all was said and done. The subtle swell of her belly stuck out to prove that another being resided in her body. All this time Gabriella had a healthy appetite, but when her body needed the nutrition the most, her desire for food was fleeting and easily pushed aside. Sometimes it was deemed a chore or pushed off to get more work done. At one point it crossed her mind that maybe she did not want to eat because it was not her husband's food and she would rather save herself the disappointment, as well as the reminder that her King husband was not at her side.

It was a rare moment like this that could command her attention. How could it not? A hot bath with a fair-skinned lady that exuded delicacy, allure, and a latent passion that Gabby would bet would shock even Megan herself. As far as the pregnant woman herself, there seemed to be a glow to the swells of her breasts. By looks alone, they appeared soft, warm, and judging by their owner's ministrations, proved very responsive to touch. The fabric of the gown slid down the curved form of her body to form a pool of thick fabric around her feet. Long locks were left to cascade quite frequently, these days. It pained her head to have the pins in her hair, as a 'normal' woman of nobility was expected to do.

Bare feet stepped out of the mess of an outfit and walked her over to the edge of the bath, next to Megan. Slowly did she descend and the warmth had her wishing that bath would just swallow her whole. "This... this is what I have been craving all day..." she sighed before disappearing beneath the surface to drown out the world around her for one blissful moment before emerging with her dark locks plastered to the skin of her neck and shoulders. "So... how was my brother today? A little more gentleman like, I hope. Though, as I have thought before, I can see what he likes about you." It was fun to tease the innocent lady at her side. Aside from Lydia, Megan was the next best thing to a sister.

Last edited:
Megan had offered the queen regent a sweet chuckle, the echoes of her voice in the hallowed halls of the bath echoed evenly. Her cool sapphire eyes remained pressed on the queen and the curious little life that swelled within her. Megan heaved a sigh, as the Master of Records, her position did not allow her such luxuries as a family. The pages of countless books would have to do, it was mostly due to the vile and noxious things she was forced to touch regularly. No child could survive such a virulent onslaught. After ten years at the job, Leopold was unable to have children. It was why many within the position were forced to pick their heirs and Megan had resigned herself to such a life.

"It is great you see you this evening my queen." Megan remained the mistress of mild-mannered mindfulness. Her lips curved into a smile as she looked over to the queen curiously. "You need to ensure you are eating well, no matter how bland the food from the kitchen might be." Megan quipped as she slipped away from the bath for a moment. Her skin gained an ethereal allure beneath the tender moon light as it seemed her skin had even reflected it. The woman returned with a special soap as the gentle and soothing smell of lavender and chamomile wafted towards Gabby's noise.

"I guess I should prepare you for the festival. It is one of our largest ones, there are only three more festivals to go before the Yearly Equinox Feast. Since you have only been here for so long there is so much to grasp. I guess after this festival we can spend some time together, well, as long as your brother doesn't drag me away. Which, if I gather, he might do whatever he can to drag me away. He seems to like my attention." Megan's innocence could give a child's a run for its money, she had no idea that Donovan truly lusted after her body. Or maybe she had locked it away from her mind.

"Please..." Megan had made a motion to go behind the future queen as the sinfully skilled hands of Megan took a hold of Gabby. "I guess your brother has been a bit better, exhaustion of his physical form might be the key to ensuring that he remains complacent." Not that Megan noticed the double entendre she let out. Those hands of hers moved across the silken skin of the queen as her fingers moved across the worn shoulders of the queen. If a person's hands be magical then it would be these hands; she had a knowledge of the human body and almost instinctively knew where to apply soothing pressure. Megan hummed a little tune, Dwimmerian in nature, as her eyes honed in on the delicate contours of her queen. Megan took special care around the tender bump of life within her. "I guess you might have questions about James, I am one of the other few friends he has. Please, feel free to ask as I lament the lack of his skill in cookery."

It would not be a moment with Megan and Gabriella was not reprimanded for her lack of interest in the food during her husband's absence. Of course, the Queen's eyes could not help but drink in the angelic beauty of her Master of Record's form as she exited the water. The scent the wafted in her direction tickled the sensitive senses of the pregnant matriarch and got her eager. She chuckled at not only what Megan had to say but how it could be misconstrued. Those hands could melt a person into a pool of mush. The aroma soothed her very soul, yet even all of this was not enough to take her attention away from the melody of Megan's voice as she spoke. She even managed a laugh as the innocense of the girl proved all too real.

A hunger stirred in her loins. Though nothing could compare to the mind numbing experience that her James cold provide, Megan look like a sweet treat that only her husband could conjure. "Well I certainly have a few questions about James, but first... you do realize that you are solely responsible for having captured the interest of the King of Dwinmer, right? Not only that... you also have the cutest habit of making things worse for yourself by digging him deeper into a pit of infatuation dug by yourself. Now guess why a King of a foreign country, with so many concubines to take home, maids willling to drop to their knees for a piece of him, and noble women eager to set their riches in stone, would he be so enthralled with my Master of Records? Hm?"

A purr of pleasure sounded from soft lips, drawn forth from the minstrtions of those masterful hands. Eyes were laden with relaxation. "After this I want to show my gratitude by pampering you. You who has done so much for me and this kingdom, deserves a little show of appreciation. Now, about James... was there ever a moment where James and his father got along?" As much as she missed him, his father was proving a down right pain in her ass. She could have gone her whole lifewithout having met the man and would have been beter off for it.

Megan took a moment to think as she obliged the budding mother, it was not too difficult of a situation. The woman seemed to finish her work as she took a moment to sit as she exposed herself to the queen and sat down casually. This woman's skin was closer to an ethereal lie than actual flesh; the boundless smoothness pared with the perfectly sculpted form. "As far as I can see it, that only means to me that he is only interested in me as if it was some sort of conquest than interested in me. Not to mention as the Master of Records for Rothenburg I am unable to do anything else. So I do not see what is the big situation here."

If Gabby was able to see the face Megan made, it would have been quite the affair. Total blank obliviousness. She didn't see it though the woman's shoulder's slumped at the mention of James and his father. "James never liked to talk about it, but it is a foul affair. The king loved his wife, James' mother, but it was a difficult pregnancy. Both of them were touch and go, but he so loved his wife that he would have given up his son for her. She however refused such a plan and continued with the pregnancy. Even against Leopold's requests the queen wanted her son. When James was born and the blood loss was too much for the queen; two people died that day."

As she continued to speak her tone only continued to change; it grew darker and somber as Megan continued. " Ranulf refused to see James for three whole years as I recalled. Left in his room alone, Ranulf was quite the savage man as he regularly hurt him. Ranulf only saw the death of his wife in James. Every day was torture for him, the only bright spots were when he was being taught by Leopold. Eventually, he lashed out at everyone else. Julian had quite the time keeping James in check as well... they fought so often even if James never stood a chance. But as he got older, their relationship only grew more sour..."

Listening to her Master of Records tell the tale of the tragic death of Ranulf's wife during James' birth produced empathy for the cold-hearted King of Rothenburg. Gabby heard how Ranulf took his despair out on the innocent child that was James. A child who did not ask to be born. A child whose mother gave her life to bring him into this world. It made the mother-to-be think about talking to James when he got back. She would do the same thing. It was a thought that she did not want to linger on and Megan was doing a damn good job to distracting her with her ministrations.

"Well, on to another topic. You know, my dear Mega, that as the King of Dwinmer he could order you to do things. Things to... fulfill him. Has he done that?" Gabriella was now intent on getting Megan to get to know her brother on a more intimate level. "You are a very wise girl. There is no doubt about that. I can see what you mean about my brother." She took it upon herself to dip herself entirely into the water and emerging with long locks plastered to the luminous skin of her shoulders. "Now... it is your turn. Sit." With that simple order she walked over to where Megan had retrieved the fragrant soap.

"Lust is a thin replica of love with highlights of desire and conquest. This is true. Lust can also pave the way to love. Surely you would expect one to desire their loved one before anything, no? Although..." The pregnant woman with the glow about her closed the gap between her and the snow angel. A look of absolute adoration consumed her senses. A relaxing aroma filled the room and soap slickened hands started at the shoulders with a gentle pressure. "There are still some things that you clearly need to learn, dear Megan." From shoulders to pert breasts her hands slid with sinful intent. "Have you ever pleasured yourself?" It was asked in a casual tone.

"It is an experience that can open the mind to so many things. You should get to know your body in the most intimate of ways. What do you think about that?" Thumbs caressed over nipples as she moved her hands back up to the snow angel's shoulders and down her arms and to her hands.

As the water offered ease to her weary mind and soul, she had easily taken the option of listening to her queen. Not that Megan wished to admit anything that Gabby had said was correct, but there was some truth to her words They were all things that she could have thought on and agreed with the concept of it. While there were things that Megan had no experience with nor an idea about it. The one that had captured her attention, which made her pale skin shine with rosey hues, was the question of pleasuring herself. It was something that was a mystery to the woman, not that it was something she was not entirely interested in.

Just something she had never tried or found the need to try. Her days were bombarded by vicious hours of studying, a lack of care for her own beauty, a lack of men interested in her which left Megan wanting. The biggest of bold faced lies would have been that Megan had no interest in the warmth of motherhood. But she just believed that it could never happen. A soft yet husky gasp escaped her lips as Gabby's educated hand teased the pointedly pert nipple of Megan.

"I... I never had any sort of experience with anything Gabby. I never even had friends my girl friend my age ever. Only James and Leopold were constants in my life. I wouldn't know the first thing about anything in myself, men or anything. But I sure know how to butcher a demon..." Megan let off a rather disappointed chuckle. Megan, for all of the gifts she had with her seemingly boundless intelligence, her unfathomable curiosity and her unreal beauty. She knew she had nothing to offer a man besides her form and it scared her. All of it did.

"I always had this dream of being swept away, as sad as it sounds. Especially when I read my favorite book; The Tales of Sir Raymond." Megan sat up a bit more, her body yearned for Gabby's touch in a way that her mind simply could not grasp. She sat up to allow Gabby easier access to her form. The softness of her skin could have put some finer materials to shame as her body trembled with anticipation.

While the meek laugh that sounded from Megan after her announcing her talent for butchering demons, Gabriella could not help but genuinely laugh. "Yes, yes you do have a talent for butchering demons as well as a passion for saving lives with your talents." It filled the Queen with an inexhaustible degree of delight to see her Master of Records responding to the ministrations of the physical exploration of the girl's body. "We learn through passion. It simply takes a little patient observation and a warm dose of love to discover the Gods-given talents within. They are the seeds awaiting light and rain." As she spoke as the finders of both hands traced the rosy areolas. One hand slowly ventured south to tease at the slit that she knew needed attention.

"I am more than happy to call you a friend, Megan. I am also happy to help guide you to getting to know your own body, and see why you may want to share it with another. How does that sound?" The words were spoken with a silver tongue. Her breasts pressed to the back of the snow angel. Perhaps Gabby did this because she wanted Megan to be with her brother. Maybe she did it because she was hungry for some intimacy herself? Either way, unless Megan asked her to stop, thing were clearly going to get interesting. To find that sensitive but at the forefront of the sex was the mission right now.

"How do you feel?" Words whispered in Megan's ear as that nub was discovered and flicked with a middle finger as a breast was kneaded." A warmth flowed through the regal woman. Even Gabriella was not so blind as to not find the sensual beauty of Megan. Her brother would have to have been blind or an idiot to not recognize such a gem.

Ethereal gasps escaped Megan's lips with each moment that passed. Megan had never experienced such pleasure before, her skin felt as if it was on fire and it was all because of Gabby. "T..." Her sentence was interrupted by a sickly sweet groan from the woman. She trembled against Gabby like a leaf in the wind, every single extremity was on fire as her body leaked sexual anticipation. A gentle patch of wispy hair rested below, though it seemed closer to smooth grass than actual hair. Megan held onto her knees tightly as she actually had no words for how every part of her body felt. It almost felt as if she was awakened and alive for the first time.

"T... that feels good, too good." Gabby felt the heat not only from her friends cheeks, the blush had claimed all of the young woman's skin. But below, there was a noticeable moisture that came from her, and it was not the water. Breathlessly, Megan waited for Gabby to give her more like some sort of hungry animal. The beauty of such sensual acts was when a person had learned to embrace their lewd side. Maybe Gabby wanted another partner for her own use since Lydia had been a little too distracted. Maybe she wanted for her brother to bed this girl, maybe the silky white temptations from Megan had even claimed her?

"Y-you know how to do this too well. What are you doing?" Megan pressed herself more closely against Gabby, desperate for her touch as it seemed the seed had been planted. Gabby noticed Megan's hand reach below, lower, deeper; in need of an educated hand to teach her. "W-where d... do I go?" It was more like a desperate whine than a pant, Megan wanted to explore herself for the first time and Gabby was there to groom this side of her.

The feeling of Megan trembling against her sent a ghostly shiver of excitement ran down her spine. This was fun. There was no denying that the power of being able to summon such a reaction from the young angelic woman sent a gush of heat straight to her own loins. To hear the honestly of how her pupil felt was a sweet surprise. Knowledge and curiosity appeared to outweigh any form of modesty in this instance and Gabriella was far from disappointed. The difference in temperature between the heat and the surrounding area of Megan's sex was evidence of arousal. "No one will know your body better than yourself. Though it is a great desire to have someone try."

Watching Megan make the effort to learn how to explore her own body made the queen purr like a kitten. "Take a finger, a single finger and feel your way around. See how your body reacts to your own touch." The Master of Record's mentor moved from behind to stand before Megan and encouraged her to part her legs wide enough to allow Gabby a place between them. "If your body wants more, who are you to deny it? If it feels good, do not stop."Given the shallowness of the water, Gabby sat upon her knees and the palms of each hand caressed upon thee silky smooth thighs before coming to a stop. This woman was an absolute morsel and Megan did not protest, Gabby was going to sample all that she could.

It was all too clear why her brother would be interested in Megan. The girl was beauty and brains combined. This moment felt ephemeral and created a sense of urgency that almost frightened Gabby. Like this moment would never happen again. "Do not stop... I am going to show you how it gets better." The words were but a whisper upon her lips. Eyes gleamed and tongue darted out to flick at the taut peak of those snowy mounds and revel in the reactions she got. One peak would disappear beyond soft lips and into the heat of a Queen's mouth where it was licked and flicked. The other was cradled in the palm of her hand and the peak was flicked with a thumb and lightly pinched and tugged. Even Gabby could not help but moan from the moment.

Every gasp that escaped her lips only grew with lust as the cornucopia of wanton pleasure lay before her. Crimson blood flowed through her body as the sweet blush of her skin became easily visible. It was similar to a snowball on a hill, every action she took brought with it another curious action. Megan's studious nature was both to her benefit and detriment; she had explored the moisten, silken folds of her center. Her brain was blank, washed over by the brand new sensations that raptured her heart. Was there even more? Megan might have never respected the idea of being a whore but this brought a whole new perspective to her mind.

There was soon a moment where the woman nearly shot up from the ground. She felt as if every inch of her body was brought alive for the first time. A deep red blush covered her cheeks as her body oozed sexual satisfaction. Her eyes were locked as a throaty moan slipped away, another curious touch found a similar reaction as she looked over towards Gabby, suddenly embarrassed by the wild sounds that escaped her mouth. "T-that was so... amazing." Her eyes looked down at her form sharply as she had seemingly finally taken notice that she was a woman with primal urges. At Gabby's behest, Megan continued her exploration as a whole new world opened to her.

Megan had been claimed by the lasciviousness before her, as Gabby's hands sank into the supple and smooth flesh of the Master of Records there was a look in her eyes. "M-more..." Megan slowly begged as every new sensation brought with it a torrent of unknown sensations. The distinct sweetness of her skin was something beyond pure and it was all Gabby's. A husky groan followed as the queen reagent pressed her mouth and hands on her. Megan was now trapped within the unfathomable whirlpool of pleasure and she wanted more. "H-how can you not want to do this all day?" Every flick of her tender little clit brought forth a woman who was starved for intimacy. Though now that Megan had gained a little experience, those skilled hands easily found the technique to ensure that every inch of her spine was on fire.

Megan was a cornucopia of sexual wonder. The symphony of sounds coming from this girl fanned the flames and filled Gabby with vigor. To see such a precious sight got the girl riled. "If it is more that Megan wants, then it is more that Megan will get. Now, get up and sit here." The hungry mother to be gestured to the young blossom to sit upon the edge of the bath by slapping a wet palm upon the smooth surface. Warm hands guided those legs further apart where Gabriella made herself at home. "Hands back and let me give you more to want." A hot tongue raked along the honeyed delta of Megan's sex. The texture, the heat it had to be so foreign compared to one's fingers. Hell, Gabriella knew that all too well. Actions spoke louder than words.

Her mouth ate the honey pot like a woman long starved. Her Master of Records tasted heavenly! Of how Donovan would be driven mad to sample such a treat. Who knew one could get so close to heaven and hell at the same time? Up and down, her tongue teased and flicked at the nerve-lined bud as her mouth was flooded with a taste that promised to never get old. Cheeks hallowed and sucked while fingers gripped to keep those legs open. There was no questioning that the act was equally satisfying for the woman performing as it was for the girl on the receiving end. Only when Gabby resurfaced for some much-needed air did Gabby simple ask, "More?" With a coy look upon her face.

As curiosity was washed away by eroticism, Megan followed the commands of her queen not because she knew better, if anything the woman actually had no idea why she listened. She was like a zombie, trapped within the scandalous silken web of Gabby. Megan took a seat and exposed the unexplored flesh of her lower body, a tight pink slit called upon any person to explore it. Slick stands of visible sexual frustration slipped across the woman's folds as the heat that came from here made one thing obvious. Megan enjoyed every second of this. When that first lick came, Megan's body tightened in response as her body gave Gabby a robust jiggle.

The master of record's voice filled the bath with an unpredictable noise of unknown pleasure. As eventually Gabby asked her a simple question. The snow princess' breasts heaved with every deep breath she took. Puddles of visible blush were littered across her skin as her nipples remained an erect monument to her budding sexuality. The slow breaths were accompanied by a famished stare below. How could anyone not want to do this forever? "Yes more. I...W... will I do something similar to you?" Megan licked her lips as the gentle, wispy hair of her pubis remained an enigmatic reminder that for now, Megan and every inch of her body was all for Gabby.

Back
Top Bottom