Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Clashing of the Royals (Lady Bloody Ava & Cylian997)

That was all James needed to hear as he took his cock and stuffed her with it. Even with the clamps and the dildo, he came in without little recourse. He wanted to see her squirm as he roughly spanked her. Even though he penetrated her he looked down to her. "If you want to get fucked by your king, move your hips on me like the dog you are." The only sort of touch he got from him were spanks, deep scratches and the occasional twitch from his cock. Otherwise he only waited for her and the longer she took to move her hips, the more the whip graced her skin.

"Come now... be a good girl and fuck yourself."

~~~

"I will want as many children as you want. To have a large family with you would be a blessing within itself and I would love to have that many children with you. As many as we can have." He kissed her warmly as his arms wrapped around her. "And no matter where I go... no matter how far I am sent away, my heart and soul will always be with you. The only sad part about having so many children is that period when you are too pregnant... but to see your belly swollen with a living representation of our love... that could be all I could ask for in my life." Julian rubbed her tummy as if expecting something, even though he knew there was nothing there, yet. But he needed to take hold of these moments for now.

When that fleshy rod was buried in her sex she felt filled to the brim. Between the rod buried deep in her body via her anus and his cock, there was no guarantee that she would last long. Every slight tug or nudge of those clamps from her simply moving had her sex leaking more of that precious pearlescent fluid. On all fours, she moved as directed. Ass in the air and on hands, at first. As she got harder and fast from sheer maddening desire she dropped down to her forearms for more leverage to fuck herself. The build-up was getting to her and after freely panting hard she cried out as her sex squirted like a geyser and quite a bit. The chains, clamps, and bar be damned. Her body was in no mood to listen to her mind as it too shattered and have her shivering, twisting, and writhing on the floor. That beautiful body with reddened wrists. evidence of the candle that licked upon her stomach, the whip, and the nipples and clit were bound to be tender to no end. That sweat slickened forehead came to rest upon the cool floor. Her whole body felt numb. That was how intense the climax was.

A soft hand came to rest over Julians as she hoped and prayed that her body was already in the works of creating their first child. Nine months seemed like forever and she would not be prepared for how excited they would be until she was a little swollen with their child. "Mmm... my love. You should get some sleep. Your days are always busy and I do not want you tired due to my greedy appetite for you." A kiss was pressed to his lips over her shoulder before she dismounted his lap and crawled to the head of their bed. During her short departure, her sex leaked a bit of seed and was the perfect definition of a creampie. She laid on her side and patted the soft surface of the bed at her side to beckon her husband to lay down with her. "Ready?"

But James wasn't satisfied yet, heck, he still hadn't cum yet. And there she was like some sort of slutty heap. He slapped her ass to try and wake her up. His nails dug into her sides as he rapidly pumped her full of his thick cock. James was certainly turned on, in the stupor of pleasure, she could still feel just how rigid he was inside of her. He planned to get his own jollies one way or another. His fingers moved to her ass and pulled her ample cheeks apart, that sensation only forced her anus to wrap around the metal rod more tightly.

"Whats wrong? Was that all? I am still not satisfied. It looks like I have to take things into my own hands," James, at different intervals. harshly fucked his wife as he was desperate for his own climax and he would stop only moved the dildo. It was a haunting and erotic rhythm where she was unable to tell how he was going to shift or change. Even if all Gabby could have mustered was a twitch, he continued his wild mating. "Come on, fuck me Gabby... your husband still requires you."

~~~

"My dearest, my first duty is always to you. If you want more of me then what kind of man would I be if I didn't satisfy my wife?" He walked over to her as his hands felt up her frame. He kissed her warmly, his lips were an obvious give away that he still wanted more of her. Or maybe he wanted to make sure that tonight was the night where their first child would be born. He needed to be sure since he might be leaving in about a month and the best thing to return too would be a lovely baby who shared in their graces. He moved her over to straddle him as his hands surfed her form.

"I still want you Lydia... don't think that one time for me is enough on our most special of nights." He kissed her deeply as she soon felt his hardening cock next to her buttocks. The stamina of the military man was certainly commendable. He was already ready to take her again.

Just when Gabriella thought that she was done and over with this man, her body still refused to listen. Even in its numb state her body quivered and acted with greed, unbeknownst to its owner. The battered woman groaned and started thrusting back and forth on her king's member, but she had to buckle down for the briefest of seconds as the bar joined in the chaos. It was costing precious energy garnered from the far reaches of her mind and body to keep this up. Primal instincts and greed were the driving force. She wanted to feel him pump his seed into her. She wanted to prove that she could pleasure him fully. Tomorrow, she was not going to lift a damn finger for him, mostly because she doubted that she would have the strength to.

As Julian shifted in the bed, she was happy with her new seat. His massive member was sandwiched between the globes of her ass and that was all she needed to know that her lover was dying for another round. The kiss was broken as she sat up. The view had to be something for her spicey husband as she handled his member and slowly sunk herself down until every inch was swallowed into the depths of her lovely body. As a tease, she slowly rode his member with the palm of her hand in the center of his broad and chiseled chest. Lips parted as she visibly relished every second of this hot moment. Her body spasmed around his member and slowly she picked up the pace when the slow tease clearly got to be too much for her.

That level of exhaustion and her animistic humping brought him joy, to think there was nothing left of the years of training and all that remained was some heap of flesh. The wild thrusting that followed was more intense than normal. The thought of how she had spend everything in her attempt to bring him joy. It drove him wild as he wildly fucked his wife. Every subtle twitch, every weak moan pushed him closer and closer to his edge. Tomorrow, he intended to make it special for her after the joy she has brought him. Breathlessly, James pumped his wife with every drop he could pump out. He looked to his wife in an exhausted stupor, he caressed her face gently as he thought that she earned a little rest tomorrow.

Maybe.

James finished up and took his wife back to their room. He laid her in bed and wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a warm embrace. Even if he didn't say it, the body language spoke of a deep love and adoration he had for her.

~~~

Julian was at her mercy, his deep grunts were broken by how she moved her hips like a snake over his length. The way she coiled and sank down on top of him made every inch of him shiver as he breathlessly spoke her name. His eyes looked into an eternal trap with his wife. As she sped up on him, Julian was at her mercy as his back arched up in an attempt to stop himself from cumming. She saw it as his chest and arms tightened around her, her champion was going to cum again soon and it was entirely in her control. "My precious... my god... what are you doing to me..." He moaned to her as she continued to ride him. He loved the way her body moved for him, he bit down on his lip to try and control himself as she rode him. His cock throbbed desperately for her.

Gabriella black out the second her womb was filled to the brim with his seed. Eyes were exhausted to the point that they couldn't open. Her body went limp and that left her at the full mercy of her husband. She wasn't even conscious enough to enjoy the cuddles and cresses given to her. She could bear no witness to this so-called adoration. Not the slightest stir or dream the entire night. Onyx tendrils touseled. Body freshly abused and marred with all the evidence of last nights escapades. SHe was almost ashamed of how well he had broken her. Did she want him to push further? These kinds of antics on a pregnant woman could cost them a child and this was something to worry about. This wouldn't be the first thought on her mind since she was not going to be the first one awake.

Her hips worked and the air was filled with lusty moans as she tried to hold out, but the tension was building so fast and to such an intense degree that she leaned on top of Julian with her forehead pressed to his as she pushed on and broke in a beautiful display in his arms. Her sex clenched at the massive member buried in her loins as she panted her approval and shivered in the aftermath. Lydia was bound to be in for a nasty surprise when she would dress her Lady in the morning, but for now... she was in heaven. Curling up with her husband after a night of passionate sex would rock her into the best sleep of all time. Thankfully Julian would be tending to James tomorrow because Lydia would be so heartbroken for her friend. "I love you Julian..." She whispered before succumbing to the clutches of exhaustion and sleep.

The night led to a blissful sleep for all of the parties involved. James slept like a log and he was the first one to awaken a few hours before his wife from the antics of the previous night. The young King took the time to bring his wife some breakfast and he left it there for her to enjoy. James was busy with his own breakfast as he took the time to shower and clean himself up. The smell of breakfast hung in their room as bacon, sausages and other delectable meats hung in the air. James rubbed her check affectionately in a moment

"Come on Gabby, wake up sleepy head. I know I exhausted you the night before, but you are are just fine." There was a decided sweetness in his voice as he rubbed her face gently. He sat her up and left breakfast for her. It wasn't something that the cook normally made, there was a certain sweetness in the air. "I hope you don't mind but I decided to make breakfast. That damnable chef didn't know what they were doing. So I took it upon myself." Who knew that James had such a delicate hand for cooking? The sausages were nicely cooked; still juicy in the middle and nice and crisp on the outside. The eggs were scrambled with care, there was a certain velvety nature to these eggs. There was some secret that James was not sharing. Even the jam had an additional punch of flavor. The breakfast cakes had a nice and crispy exterior but the kind of fluffiness that put pillows to shame.

"I did make it myself, I hope you enjoy it. You earned it. But I need to worry about my trip to Hammerhold. Hopefully I will see you for lunch." He gave her a warm kiss and left her to her devices for now.

~~

"I love you Lydia." A simple kiss led to deep, sound sleep. Julian was unable to wake up, or rather he didn't wish too. He was far too busy enjoying the smell of his wife as his arms kept her safe in his grasp. The next morning Julian kept his wife close as he eventually woke up through the wild grumble of his stomach. "I think... we need to get started with our days. I know I need to find the kind and sock his jaw for harming his queen. And you need to tend to her today. I am sure you have a lot of lovely news to share. While I have a moment after my training I will work on my letter to your family. It would be nice to have them here to visit, but I do worry. But if they will not accept me then we will have to love our children enough to cover up for their grandparents." He kissed her warmly. "Greeting the day with my wife is a lovely way to start the day."

Gabriella was not in the mood to wake up when her husband left the bed and even when he brought her breakfast. The smell somewhat roused her from her deep sleep into a lighter one. For a moment she thought that she was still in bed with Julian as she felt the tender caress to her cheek. It was probably the reason that a smile tugged at the corner of her lips. She groaned and turned over in the bed with her face buried in the pillows before she was given a brief kiss. It was time to give in. There was no going back to sleep after so much stimulation so she sat up and looked at the food and then at James. At first, she was surprised at the breakfast and it was only more surprising that her husband cooked it for her. "Good morning..." the yawn was stifled and sausage was plucked from the array of foods. There was a distinct difference in the spread before her compared to what they normally ate. James had quite the talent.

She got a kiss and turned those green eyes to her husband. "Thank you and try not to kill anyone..." She chimed as she bit the sausage and flopped back onto the soft surface of the bed once more.

Lydia woke up to the sound of Julian's stomach it made her laugh softly as she turned in his arms and pressed a kiss to his lips. She took a moment to admire her ring and remember that she was now Lydia De La Rosa, wife of the heroic and legendary Julian De La Rosa. She listened to Julian as he listed off the things to be done that day and was reminded of her duty to Gabriella and favor for Julian. A quick kiss was pressed to Juilan's lips before she sat up. Let me get washed up and at least get you something quick put together before you head off." One more kiss and she went to get herself put together. After getting washed up and dressed, the lovely Mrs. De La Rosa took leftovers from yesterday, diced it along with tomatoes and herb and scrambled them with eggs for a hearty and healthy breakfast for the two of them. One kiss to her husband after they ate and she was off to the Royal Chambers to help with the Queen.

A quick knock and a grumbled "Enter" later and she walked in on a naked Gabriella in the massive bed. It must have been a rather rough night for Gabby to still be in bed. The food smelled divine and clearly partially eaten and as Lydia got closer she audibly gasped. That beautiful body was even more marred than before. Lydia bit her tongue so hard that she was surprised that she did not taste blood. "Time to get dressed! I have an outing planned for today and we must hurry." Gabriella groaned and turned in the bed.

"I think something is wrong with James." Lydia huffed as she browsed through the wardrobe. She thinks? Lydia thought to herself. "He made me breakfast and kissed me in an affectionate manner."

"Wasn't it him that said that this was a political marriage at best ? I wouldn't think too hard about it, now up. You're holding things up." Gabby took another bite of breakfast and heeded her Lay's words and got dressed before following in Lydia's footsteps toward the stables.

"Lydia..... is that a RING?!" Gabby grabbed the woman's hand with a smile and stopped the blonde beauty in her tracks. Lydia had been so silently upset about Gabriella's condition that she almost forgot to inform her.

"Julian and I got married yesterday." The cutest of blushes graced those cheeks and it only enhanced the girl's beauty.

"Well, well.... I must get you two a wedding gift. We must go to the market and celebrate!" Gabby was all cheers and so was Lydia.

"No promises." He said that a little too seriously, or maybe he was playing another game with her. But that was neither here nor there. He went to his office and began to work on more letters to be sent out. This was going to be another dull day where he waits with bated breath to enjoy his wife once more. Though he did admit that he finally knew her breaking point, he could only guess at what he was going to do to her next. James remained idle for a moment as his mind replayed the symphony of sexual exploration and pain from the previous night. He could have stayed there and lazied around if he so desired, which he did.

~~~

It was the smell of breakfast that woke the giant from his slumber, though he did playfully capture his wife in a warm embrace. He held her hands together as he examined the ring, he still couldn't believe it. He was married to this lovely woman. Breakfast was as quick as it was delicious as Julian prepared to meet with James. As he promised, he was going to punch James across the jaw. It took him some time but eventually he found James locked in his study, he obviously looked bored.

"Come to alleviate my boredom Julian? Oh look at that glare. You must be upset. What's wrong. And is that a ring? You even got married at didn't tell me? What a shame." James taunted his friend as Julian remained a stoic tower of defiance against James. "You really must be upset, what is wrong with you?" James walked over to Julian as James was grabbed by the throat and thrown out of his office. Julian performed some light stretches as James nodded his head. It was one of those moments.

The pair have a long history of fighting with each other, Julian knew that James only understood pain, like an animal. So they boxed on occasion in order to get the point of across. Julian whose military service forced him to fight on a regular basis almost always beat James. Still, James was always defiant against the giant. He always refused to give in which lead to some real drag out fights. James always took it as a free military exercise as the knight held back nothing. But maybe James could finally taunt Julian into making a stupid move.

"You can't rape the willing Julian. And she-" One massive right cross later, James was asleep on the floor. It took him about 10 minutes to wake up as he looked up to Julian who prepared himself to fight him again. Ok, taunts were definitely the wrong idea. James' world was a swirl of sounds, pain and colors as he tried to stand up to face Julian. It was all for naught. This time it was a left upper cut that nearly broke a tooth that sent James back to sleep.

"And yes James, I am ready to do this all day until you concede." Julian took a seat outside as he brought out his writing kit and began to write a letter to his new family. He was more nervous about that than fighting James.

The carriage ride was spent talking about the spur of the moment marriage. It sounded like something out of a fairytale and it was almost amusing to Gabriella to see just how black and white their relationships were. As Lydia spoke on about their marriage and their future plans her dear friend was content to sit at her side and admire just how beautiful her Lady-in-Waiting was. Flawless. Angelic. Perfect. Julian truly was a lucky man. Lydia was just as lucky. Gabriella wasn't aware of what was happened between their husband, but even if she knew she would still find Julian to be a blessing in a muscular disguise. Chivalrous. Exotically handsome. Loyal. Both couldn't have been more perfect for one another. A soft hand shook Her Majesty from her stupor as they arrived at the bustling market.

"Gabby?" There was a look of concern as she said the green-eyed gal's name.

Instantly a smile perched itself upon those painted soft lips to quell her friend's ease. "I am sorry. I am still not awake yet. Let's get a dress for the newlywed and perhaps l'll buy something for Julian to eat as a mean of congratulations." The sight of that smile and her best friend's plans laid out did bring some ease to Lydia until...

"I should be back at the castle around noon. If James is not too busy I figured that we could have lunch. He could probably use a reprieve from the constant meetings." Lydia just did not get it. Where did that loving smile come from? A smiled that Gabby was not even aware that she was wearing as she thought of their 'lunch' from the other day. Misses De La Rosa bit could no longer bite her tongue on the matter as questions spilled forth.

"How can you allow someone to do such bodily harm to you and you still show him so much unecessary love? Unrequited love, no less." Gabby did not look at her friend, but rather she took that soft hand into her own and walked her over to that same cafe that Julian had taken them to. After ordering a rather floral tea and some samples of sweets she looked at those lovely blue eyes with her own gem colored eyes.

"It is a sick love, I know. It may even be one-sided, but I truly enjoy this. I enjoy how the pain makes me feel." Gabriella looked to that beautiful ring that Julian had so carefully picked out and realized the amount of love that was there. She realized that Lydia may never realize that dark adoration Gabby may have harbored for her wicked husband's brutal antics. "If I did not concede to his desires it would have made for a painful lifestyle either way. Be happy that I am somewhat enjoying this. I mean.... he cooked me breakfast. That's something, isn't it?" This note was more to ease Lydia than it was for the very woman who was married to the man who chained, whipped, and burned her the night prior. The very thought sent a chill through her that struck straight to her groin.

Lydia was not making any leeway with Gabriella and hoped that Julian was yielding better results on his end.

"How about you and Julian join James and me for lunch? If James is too busy then it can be the three of us, how does that sound?" If it was what her Queen wanted then who was she to deny, though she had no idea that Julian was literally doing as he said and physically fighting his own King.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Almost like clock work the pair fought. It was an unwritten rule of the household. Julian was the only knight allowed to harm James in anyway, as long as it was not permanent or fatal. The previous king knew that his son needed some kind of control method and Julian was the right person to raise with that in mind. For years the pair have fought over plain things such as women, to even serious things like the anniversary of his mother's death. The fights at first were child's play, for Julian especially. James didn't have a single rugged bone in his body, he was a pampered prince and Julian helped change that. This became especially true when they grew into becoming men.

Julian was already a knight in training and James kept up with his friend. As Julian went through his knight training, James kept up with his own. By the time they were in their teens, their fights had become something of a spectacle. But when Julian gained a few extra inches, it became an exercise in insanity. James always tried, no matter how futile it felt. Only because he believed he was right. Out of nearly 500 fights, James has only won about 12 of them. Julian remained seated as he continued to work on his letter. In about five minutes James took in a deep breath and sat up. Julian put his quill down and returned to his friend.

"Do you promise to no longer enjoy your queen in such a way?" Julian asked as James only laughed like some sort of hyena this of course only angered Julian as it felt that James thought this was some sort of joke. "What is so funny James?" James spat out some blood as he shook his head out. He was still dizzy as he laid down on the grass and began to laugh out loud.

"Here is what is so funny Julian. In terms of war, you have me beaten in every way possible. I might never be able to beat you anymore. You are too skilled. But, in the realm of sex, I am the king Julian. While you remain in your cute little realm of vanilla antics, my tastes have evolved into something that demands more than her body. I demand her heart, her soul, her very being. I demand everything she has to offer, that is the only way I can know she is truly mine. Do you know if Lydia is yours. Sure, you may be packing there Julian but someone far smoother can come by and swe-" Another right cross flattened James as he landed face down on the floor. Julian returned to his letter.

"Shit!" James shook his head as he slowly sat up again. Julian was busy with some lunch as James stood up again. He couldn't even feel the right side of his face. "You know I have important meetings to go to." Julian stood up and walked over to James as he only put his hands up.

"The only thing that is important to me right now is you realizing how important your wife should be James." James tried to keep Julian at bay but like a battering ram, Julian charged through and his James across the liver so hard that he just fell over. James only remained in the fetal position as Julian returned to his letter for another proofread.

The girls left the conversation at bay and shopped for various trinkets. Lydia blushed at the lingerie gifted to her by her friend. "Consider it a wedding gift for you and Julian. It was a sexy crochless piece made from the same colors as their rings. The woman was almost red enough to rival the gem on her finger. Gabriella was not an only child, but with her brother out getting his hands dirty with the knights and getting real world experience, it left her lonely. Lydia was deemed a 'gift' from the Duke who mentioned that he had 'plenty more'. Gabriella never told Lydia and it was also protectively that she had the girl stay by her side. Meanwhile, Gabriella's uncle had a fondness for young flesh and while blonde was considered a rather unattractive quality in his eyes, his precious niece looked good enough to eat. Both girls had their trials. Some unspeakable, but they were there for one another.

That was it. James reminded Lydia of Prince Liam, brother of their former King. It was Lydia's turn to shiver. It almost made the woman cry while thinking about the mess she would come tom when she assisted her Lady while they were young. Bruises in unseen places. Blood red eyes from nights of crying the pain away. Even then gabby would not let Lydia intervene. Who would trust the word of a Lady-in-waiting to that of a Prince. Gabriella was convinced that if she spoke up then her uncle would do unspeakable things to Lydia, as he had threatened numerous times.

All Gabriella would do was wait and take matters into her own hands.

"Are you ready?" Lydia was surprised as she had not heard a thing her friend had said before those words.
"Hm?"
Soft lips laughed as the palm of her hand waved before the blue-eyed woman's face. "Hello.... anyone home? We're going home for lunch remember? Climb in." The carriage was there before them and waiting to head back home. Lydia hadn't realize how little attention she was paying. her feet must have been on autopilot because she did not recall walking back towards the carriage at all.
"Wait, are you sure you do not want to sample what your people are dining on? Put yourself in their shoes...so to speak?" Gabby shook her head, rolled her eyes, and yanked the hesitant blonde into the back of the carriage before the horses kicked off. Misses de la Rosa was slacking and needed to keep her friend busy. What if Julian was not done? While she was aching to see her husband, he asked her this one favor and she was already about to blow it.
"Want to take a quick horse back ride?" She threw out.
"Oh I love riding. Maybe after lunch?"Her Majesty replied. Inwardly Lydia silently groaned. Maybe she was wrong and Julian had gotten through to James? She could only hope.

"Fine! Shit!" After three separate revisions of his letter and about 15 more knock outs James finally quit. His mouth was barely able to open, his right eye had been shut and his ribs were bruised but after all that, James finally relented. Julian had some small bruises and cuts but nothing too terrible. But Julian sent his letter out to his new father in law as he walked over and helped James up. There were many royals who were thankful for Julian's constant influence. He even had something cold ready for his face. Julian remained quiet as the pair shared a moment in silence.

"You know I am right Julian. You cannot hurt such a willing participant in the game of our hectic love. No doubt you have wanted to really let loose on Lydia. And I know you never felt right, after you gave that girl a limp. But that's what happens when you have such a beast." Julian remained quiet as James finally got some level of upper hand here. "I am only saying, while she may be my property, I at least didn't treat her like those other girls. Remember Cynthia?" How could Julian not remember? James made the woman quit being a prostitute after he pierced her clitoris, severed several tendons and destroyed the use of her right arm. Julian looked a little horrified as he didn't need any walk down memory lane because it only got worse from there.

James had no pity for the average person. All things considered, he had been rather pleasant with his queen. No! How was he getting sucked into this nonsense that spouted from James' mouth. There was only one thing that needed to be organized here and that was his queen's safety.

"The worst part is that, at this point, she might be used to the rough sex. That lovey dovey vanilla sex you have might not do it. And besides, she enjoys it as well. If it were such a bad thing then she could really destroy me. You know as well as I do how... rough the kingdom has it. And don't worry.... she finally fought me back." He had a coy little smile as Julian just took a seat back and finally relaxed.

Things should be fine if she fought back.

In Lydia's mind, everything seemed to be going so fast. She didn't recall it being such a quick trip between the castle and the market. The chef couldn't have taken his time putting together a basket of food for them? Who shaves meat that fast?! Who assembles a sandwich with such speed? The clicking of their heels upon the solid stone floors rung in her ears as they went hunting for their husbands. Lydia stopped in her tracks upon feeling a hand on her shoulder.

"You have been acting rather oddly all day, what is wrong? Are you having second doubts about your marriage?" Vigerously Lydia shook her head in instant protest.

"No, I love Julian. No man could ever come close to replacing him." This did not answer Gabriella's question so she asked again.
"Then what is it?"
Lydia felt cornered. She was bound to find out anyway. They spoke of it in the marketplace, but Lydia wanted to tell her friend truly how she felt. "I am not fond of those marks on your body. No woman should have to endure such things. Such pain. It makes me want to cry. It reminds me of... of him." This made Gabriella flinch and the fine hairs upon ehr body stood on end and not in a good way.

"He is not like him , Lydia. He is different. Yes...he breaks me down...savagely, but he builds me back up.... a little. Look, we need an heir so it won't be as devastating as you thing, besides I love what he does to me. It is odd, I know, but I have a feeling that he won't go overboard." Lydia looked down with dismay. She had hit a dead end once more but the warm kiss to her cheek made her smile a little. Both women stood right outside of were the boys were and finally opened the door. Both men sat there. Gabriella gasped and instinctively handed the basket to Lydia before dashing over to James' side.

"What happened?" The severity of the damaged was surveyed. She dare not touch him, because it did look like it hurt. "Did you two get into a fight?" Lydia joined Julian at his side an noted the minor things that he had. Especially minor compared to James. Lydia was not up for telling her best friend that she had her out half the day just for this.

"James..." Gabby sighed with genuine concern. She took the cool pack and took it into her own hands and held it in place for him. "You look worse than I do, that's for sure." It was a minor jest with a hint of a smile as she tended to her husband and waited for an explanation.

"It is simple... Julian and I had a disagreement about how I have been treating you. So he brought it to my concern. And when I decided to act coy or smart with his little heart he punched me across the jaw. Then across the liver and so on and so forth until I finally relented. See, Juilian has the special rank of acting like my conscience because I seemingly do not have one. So whenever I do something a little too excessive, he kicks my teeth in without any repercussion. My father did that because I was a bad little boy." James, even in his exhausted state, maintained all of the tenancies that made him an insufferable ass. "And you are right, I sure do look worse than you do. You didn't have a giant pound you into the ground. I think only Lydia might have experience enduring a little of that. I bet she doesn't even know you broke a girl's hip once." Julian's face turned beet red as he bowed to his queen and quickly tried to change the subject.

"I apologize to you my queen for doing this but I could not endure this knowing that you were in danger from your own husband. It should be different. He should be there to raise you up and make you a better person, not destroy you like some sort of toy." Julian quickly responded.

"But she is my toy, my plaything Julian." Julian bopped James on the forehead. "Can we at least enjoy lunch without any violence." James complained as he was actually hungry from the beating I got for the last few hours. I couldn't even do any sort of work at all. Now I am behind and swollen. You are lucky I like you." James rocked his head back as he pressed his head on to Gabby's neck and he whispered, "I will still make tonight special for you."

"But still, what did you bring us?" Julian turned around to see just what their wives had brought them.

The calm and collected manner in which her husband explained the situation led her to believe that this was not the first time that Julian put James back in his place and as James spoke her assumption was proven correct. Lydia blushed just as red as her husband, but that did not stop her from steeling the sweetest of kisses from his lips. Gabriella looked from James' face to Julian as the seemingly gentle giant apologized for his actions, but she only smiled graciously at the man. "You've no reason to apologize. I should be thanking you. If it were not for you, my husband may not be the somewhat tolerable man he is today. Instead of thinking of choking him I may very well have done it the day of our wedding were he not for the man you helped him become." It was a bit of a jest. Maybe. It sounded like it so she left it at that. She laughed as Julian took care of James and his remark about her being a 'plaything' before moving the topic to something else.

"Oh, we have sandwiches, mini pies, fruits, and bread." It was a little spread. The sandwiches were thick with meat and made with Gabriella and Lydia's instructions. The original sandwich was thin, tasteless, and had little to it, so it had to be remedied. Lydia plucked out all of the goodies from the basket and laid out the spread. Gabby was sure that James was fine and pressed a kiss to his forehead before fetching him a little bit of everything and bringing it to him. Gabby laughed, "Can you even eat? Your jaw looks like it should be killing you."

Lydia relaxed at the sight and fixed Julian a heaping serving of everything. "Did you manage to get anything else accomplished today, besides straightening a few kinks out of our King?" She asked as a hand caressed at Julian's cheek in admiration. "I tried to hold her off for as long as possible, but she was insistent." Those blues looked over to the other couple with a sigh. "Do you think it will make any difference?" Speaking of the as whopping delivered to James. "Even just a little?"

"Oh, any word on that trip to Hammerhold? When are you leaving and for how long do you think it will take?" She was truly curious. Surely it couldn't be that long. A mere political meeting and exchanging of words and come back home... right?" Gabby was dreadfully curious which peaked Lydia's curiosity as well.

"Will Julian be going as well? He has to right? He is your protector and companion, no?" She didn't want him to go, but it made sense. He had a duty to the crown.

"I can't feel my jaw, so I will just stick to the pies and fruits. And no, I got absolutely nothing done, Julian sure got his little letter done. He had enough time to do three renditions. If we are going to give them any sort of gift, I think a life time supply of cows might be a better choice. Julian is an animal in human skin, at least when it comes to his appetite." Julian shook his head he was far to busy kissing his wife and eating.

"As James stated, I had the time to write my letter to your father. We only need to sign it and send it away." While he certainly like the food, it was no lamb omelette. Still, he enjoyed every bite of it as it was prepared by Lydia. "I think that things will be better from here on out with James, or else I might have to visit him again." James mocked Julian like some small petulant child as he looked a the sandwich.

"I need to make you all dinner. These chefs are so lazy." He looked a little annoyed again. "I guess I should explain, as a child I was a notorious picky eater. I still am, so in order to ensure that food was too my liking I learned to cook. I don't use my skills that often, well except maybe the knife skills. But I do enjoy cooking. Especially since I will be able to control what I get. Its why chefs never last here, they get too lazy. And sadly, the situation with Hammerhold is a little dire. In a few days I will be headed there with a small contingency of men. Julian will be preparing the army. The moment I leave in my fruitless effort for peace Julian will begin his siege of Hammerhold. So sadly, you will have to go without him for a while. I do not know how long either. Hammerhold is a richer country than we are and we have generations of hate. I hope the letter to your father reaches in time to allow a second wave of attackers from the your brother. So sadly, I will need to speak to your brother sooner rather than later."

It was quite the bombshell to hear that James had already thought far enough ahead to prepare his army and have Julian lead those forces, "Besides, me sending Julian in there after he killed their number one knight would be a death sentence. So Julian will remain behind and be prepared to charge in after I leave my meeting, regardless of the outcome." James took a small bite of pie as he looked on to the party.

Dwinmer was renowned for delicious foods considering the harsh weather. They were ground to grow the best when season were just right, which was a small window. Fine drinks and fine food. What better way to kill time through harsh seasons than playing around in the kitchens? Now steel and weapons was not their strong suit. It was harsh terrain to get to their Kingdom at all, but they were still somewhat sitting ducks. Their men were thick and burly. Seemed to be a common genetic with their people who resembled more like vikings than anything else. Gabby shook her head with half a smile as James so jokingly suggested sending cows to Lydia's family as a gift. Misses de la Rosa sat herself in her husband's lap as he enjoyed his sandwiched and relaxed in her imposing seat as she listened to her husband.

"We should hear from him soon enough." Lydia sighed, not wanting to think of the headache that it might bring to hear what her father had to say about this unforeseen marriage. gabriella could read the look on her friends face and chuckled.

"If he is not a fan of the arrangement then have him meet Julian in person. I bet that might shut him up, but let me sign my blessing on the latter as well. It will leave little room for protest." The ebony haired sly minx suggested in a casual manner. Gabby groaned and rolled her eyes after hearing about his pickiness. "If our child has that trait, James..." She didn't even want to think of what she would have to do if she had a miniature James to take care of and love. The news about Hammerhold was no surprise. Things were not all sunshine and daisies and there was bound to be blood spilt.

Lydia was actually surprised that her King had come up with such a contingency plan, but Gabby was not. James was not stupid. This Gabriella knew from their first night together. The calm visage for the people and the wicked ways in bed was not a balance that an unfit mind could keep up with so easily. "He will be here. My father made it a great deal to hide this marriage from my brother and there is little that can be hid from my brother so he will be here. Most likely with many men in tow, for no reason other than being prepared. He was built for battle and strategy. Not as big as Julian, but many do hesitate to approach a prince who has braved fights along side his men with great success and yet retains enough humbleness to admit defeat." The lovely lax smile upon her lips and the adoration in her voice that she held her brother on the highest pedestal.

"So what will you be doing for the rest of the day, since Julian so kindly thought to bring his charming concern for your wife to your attention?" How could she not chuckle and smile at her husband's expense? Meanwhile Lydia peppered kisses along Julian's jaw at the thought that she could be sleeping alone for a while. Best to enjoy him now while he was here.

"Simple, I want to cook something." James said rather plainly as he pushed away the pies, He did not seem very satisfied by it all. "The crust tasted like ash and the fruit seemed four days too ripe. So I will host an evening for just the four of us. Considering that Lydia is going to drain her husband one last time and I will be risking my life by going to Hammerhold, an actual good meal seems to be in order. And feel free to tell me about your brother the king. I do not wish to be caught unawares by acting like that much of a fool. While I am gone do not go anywhere without knights. If there is one time for Hammerhold to strike you is when there are so many moving parts at the castle." James seemed to ponder for a moment as Julian was far to busy playfully kissing his lovely wife.

"He may be quite the bastard but he is quite the military mind. No doubt he has about two separate plans in place if I were to fail." Julian spoke honestly as James gave a short shrug as he tried to ponder on what he wanted for dinner. Elk sounded rather nice tonight. "He is far to worried about food right now. You might need to get ready for a picky eater my queen. I will leave two of my personal comrades to guard you both. Please stay together for safety." Julian insisted as he kissed his wife.

"Lydia, if your father plans to raise a stink about you marrying Julian, let me just shut him down. I wold love nothing more than to shut down some old annoying bastard over the fact that his daughter loves this man." It was a rather magnanimous decision by James as he now stood up. "I will be back. I want elk among other things. Go to the main dining room in about 2 hours. The least I can do as the king is share a meal with the few people I consider important." James soon left right after that.

"D... did he just say that? What have you been doing to him my queen? I don't think I have ever heard him call anyone important. I think the stress might be getting to him. Or the beating I gave him. But James cooks for another reason. He hates relying on the kindness of other kingdoms. A meal could be easily poisoned and there goes his life. So he makes his own food. But you are in for a treat quite honestly." Julian stood up and lead the women along.

Gabby smirked at her husband's response. The man was one to do as he pleased and not afraid to do so. It was adorable to see him show concern in his own way. Reminding her to stay in the company of guards in his absence. That smile only grew as Julian mentioned that her future of a picky eater may very well be inevitable. It was sweet knowing that they would share in the creation of a tiny human that would rely solely on the two of them. That child would be their world. "Thank you Julian." She had the feeling that Lydia and Julian would be devouring one another if her and James were not in the room and their love was almost gag worthy but also adorable.

James surprised her more and more as he back up their marriage with a mild threat. Lydia found it flattering that James and Gabriella cared so much about their happiness and the marriage. Gabriella acknowledged her husband with a nod as he left to prepare dinner. If it was anything like what breakfast then they were certainly in for a treat. The last part had the most curious looks perched upon the Queen's face. Did he say important? Maybe she was thinking too hard but Julian spoke her thoughts almost instantly. "Me?" She asked right back as Julian questioned her. "I highly doubt that I've done anything. You must have punched him the right amount of times."

Gabriella was not for a second going to believe that she was one of the reasons that King James was cooking for the four of them. Best not to get ones hopes up and just live in the moment. Or so it was what she thought was safest.

Lydia laughed at her husbands words and gasped at a thought. "Your brother, Donovan? King Donovan?" Lydia used to have a huge crush on Donovan. Then again who didn't have an eye for the Prince who would fight knights and worked through blood, sweat, and tears to be able to defend his country. He was like no other prince before him in their kingdom. Those green eyes could pierce a man's soul and warm the coldest of women's hearts. When it came to women, he was similar to James. Loved to indulge in the fairest of flesh. Gabriella told a great deal to Julian and Lydia joined in the stories.

Donovan shared quite a bit with James and Julian. Then again there were also vast differences. Donovan burned a pot of water. Gabriella had been dumbfounded and didn't even think it was possible. The man was such a clutz with women, at first. The man could take one hell of a beating. he was the only man that could fish his baby sister out of her hiding spots. It was how the young princess at the time grew a fondness for racing horses and climbing trees that she would occasionally get stuck in. Time seemed lost upon them as the air rang with laughter They wanted to hear stories about Julian and James as well. It was proving a lovely way to get to know one another while Lydia held hands with Julian and Gabby walked at their side with the humblest of smiles.

It took him about two hours but eventually James returned with dinner in the arms of several waiters. James even looked freshly showered as he took a seat with everyone. He wore a lovely black and red number that matched his hair. The first plate was brought forth and it seemed to be some sort of cream soup and there were crispy bits of something inside of it. There was even nicer bread for the table as James cleared his throat like a proper host would.

"What you have here is a cream of potato soup and I seasoned it with crispy duck belly. The soup itself is seasoned with cream and a lovely cheddar and that duck is one of the ones I have raised personally for years. It lived a better life than the average peasant and feasted on the fat of the land. So enjoy." How James got this level of smoothness from the potatoes must have seemed like some sort of magical, alchemical trick. The cheddar brought a thick richness to the soup and those duck pieces. The rich fat and the crispy skin balanced the soup into one harmonious meal. For those so inclined, there were extra duck pieces, upon a single bite they were perfectly seasoned with salt pepper and some other seasonings that went a little unrecognized. Was it Rosemary? Tarragon?

"See, the real issue for poor Julian is that now he is torn between his duty to his wife of telling her her cooking is still amazing versus the truth that my food was far superior." James teased him as the soup was finished. The next part of the meal was brought in and, as promised, it was some form of elk dish. There were some lovely elk medallions covered in some sort of sauce with asparagus and chopped vegetables. There was certainly some more than just some formal training with James. "Regardless, I hope you enjoy it." The elk sang to their taste buds in this unctuous red wide sauce. It was earthy and smooth with a tender, yet properly cooked elk. The asparagus brought a fresh break in between all of the rich bites of the elk and they waltzed together like professional dancers. While the elk was certainly fresh, it was that magical sauce that changed everything. It was robust, buttery and just the right kind of peppery.

"Now onto a lovely dessert. I hope you ladies will believe that a man who can make sinfully delicious treats cannot be that bad now can he?" The final plate was a delicious little horde of fluffy macaroons. There were several flavors as well: raspberry, vanilla, chocolate, blueberry and lime. The macaroons each exploded with a natural sweetness with the right amount of sugar to heighten it. James' sweet tooth would not be denied, that would be something else for Gabriella to watch out for. But at least he looked better.

"So I hope you enjoyed dinner tonight." James asked.

All laughter and jokes were set aside as all attention was snagged at the main dining hall table. Aromas wafted that a succulent buffet and a tease to the sense before a fabulous show of food was laid before them. Silently, Gabby was impressed. There was almost no room to talk as the complex, yet perfectly harmonized pieces came to together like a perfect puzzle that was waiting to be solved. The cream of potato soup was an experience and yet, not a heavy one on the pallet to make way for the elk medallions, which Gabriella enjoyed in silence. It was too delicious for words. The sauce was a wonder to behold. It changed the way the elk and the asparagus could taste and elevated them to a whole new level.

James' wife had a sweet tooth as well. She was a connoisseur of sweet treats, from cakes to pies to cookies, she dabbled in all. The macaroons were a new delight. That classic light thin crunch to get to that sweet and creamy center of varying flavors was so sweet. Lydia laughed lightly and placed a hand over her husband's thigh beneath the thick wooden tabletop. "It is amazing." There was no reason to deny such a talent and she knew that Julian loved everything Lydia did. "I think that was a dinner fit for royalty. You should give lessons to your cooks, You Highness." Gabriella sat quietly with a relaxed looked to her countenance. At that very moment she was the very epitome of almost every King's Queen. Quiet, beautiful, and well mannered. "Gabriella?" A familiar voice sounded.

"Yes?" Green eyes looked to the blue-eyed bevy who called out her name.
"Are you okay? You are rather quiet."
"No, I am fine. It was wonderful. I can see why James is so disappointed with what our chefs conjure if this is what his pallet is use to."

Lydia looked up to Julian with a wicked smile. Clearly her appetite was aching for something else. "If you are still hungry, we can go home..."The angel was proving to have quite the voracious appetite. "You can have dessert any way you like."

Gabriella found the flirting duo worthy of an unknowing smile. They were so perfect with one another. "You two should go before Lydia starts shredding Julian's clothes right here and now." They weren't hard to read, unlike James. it was not that she remembered that James mentioned that tonight was going to be a special night for her. If it was special like last night she wasn't sure if she could hold up to the task. "Thank you, James. This was certainly a lovely experience." Attention was turned to her husband who looked rather handsome. Gabriella never felt this kind of relaxation since she arrived. Sure, the hot oil massage on the night of their wedding was nice, but there was that underlying sense of fear for what her husband had up his sleeve. Now.... there was none of that. Yet.

"If I have to train them then why should I bother hiring them? I might as well run the kingdom and the kitchen as well. But enjoy yourselves. Because tomorrow I need the monster not the lover. So at least leave him with some stamina." Julian lifted his wife as he walked back to their home with Lydia in his arms. James turned to Gabby and gave a short little grin. "I am going to get en exhausted knight tomorrow. While the castle will get an exhausted queen, for all the right reasons I assure you."

James lifted Gabby so they were face to face as he gave her a warm smile. James led her along as eventually they were near that dreaded door, the one that led her down the path of both endless pleasure and broken egos. Yet, he continued past that door. It seemed that he was at least honorable to his own little game. He eventually led her to a whole other room as he opened the door for her.

This was a room that put the lavish opulence of the castle to shame. Purple and black silken bed spreads adorned the plush bed. The gentle candle lights gave this room a cozy back drop of intimacy as the door locked behind them. There were no whips, no chains, no instruments of pain. Only James as he pressed his lips on Gabby, the hunger in his motions was evident. He wanted her as his lips kissed down her chin and collar bone. His gentle touch was still just as hungry as his normal one, just weakened by his seeming love for her.

"Today I want to ruin you, by spoiling you rotten. You endured me admirably and you even fought and resisted me. That deserves a prize my queen."

There was a hint if emotion in those words. Whatever those emotions where was up for debate but he still kissed her. Even if every interaction was ine marked by the sweet kiss of pain, he endured.

--

"Now I cannot wait to take you home my precious." He smiled Lydia as he carried her all the way home with ease. He set down her bags in the kitchen as he curiously looked through them. Until his cheeks were flashed red as he looked back to her.

"It looks like someone had plot to give you a gracious gift for us. I wish to see you wear it for me." Julian took off his tie and top as he waited for Lydia to change.

Julian barely needed James' words of encouragement before the newly weds were off to indulge in one another. This was becoming a very interesting sight. The legendary Julian de la Rosa with a the foreign snow bird that was Her Majesty's lady-in-waiting being carried in his muscular arms. It seemed in insult to the women who tried to hard to worm their way into his good graces. Men found Julian lucky. A fresh piece of beautiful meat in a new place was a lovely little gem and worth the risk of sampling, but leave it to "The Legend" to scoop her up off her feet. How could she not sample those lips as she was set upon her own two feet? The man was down right delicious. Even more delicious than the five star meal that they had just been generously treated to.

It was lovely to see Julian find their gift from Gabby that Lydia almost forgot about. "My pleasure... we have so much to explore, you and me." She continued and took the bag upstairs before changing. Her stomach was filled to the brim with butterflies. It was modest for Lydia but still so revealing. It was cute for her lithe body and she posed like a sexy goddess at the top of the stairs in the cute little number provided by her dear friend. The lace was a favorite of hers. There was a light flush to her cheeks, but she wanted Julian to come after her. To dart up those stairs and have a piece of her. Savor her. Ravage her. "Come up here and tell me what you think, husband." It was a sweet challenge as she turned that sexy behind around and gave him a sight to behold.

Gabby watched the could disappear and laughed lightly as James mentioned getting an exhausted Julian. Those relaxed eyes looked from the door that the two departed through, to James as he spoke about an exhausted Queen. Now this was a lovely surprise. Gabby was excited and yet as they neared that dreaded door, there was a familiar sense of doom. Relief washed over as they passed it and entered into a room she had never seen before. I was stunning. The complete opposite from their other play room. What was going on here? James was treating her? This was not where near where she found him and Jade three nights ago, so what was this little gem?

Her lips were seized before she could even ask and that kiss caused her to forget just what she wanted to ask. As those lips traveled down to her collar bone, she managed to get a question out with the sweetest of smiles. "Who are you and just what have you done to my husband?" This was a new side of James. There were glimpses, but there had to be a surprise lurking somewhere, right? Every thought was countered with a kiss until she just forgot about the thousand and one questions brimming in her mind about this unfamiliar scenario. "I love it when you ruin me." It was true. She loved being turned into a pool of a sexually satisfied mess, no matter how it was achieved. "I tried to tell them, but they may never understand." Gabby felt a little bad about James getting punished so severely.

Julian never stood up taller or prouder than he has stood over the last few days. Lydia had injected his life with a new vigor he couldn't explain. While he has been in relationships before and been intimate before, Lydia was a totally different woman. Everything about her made him want her more. He had always looked at other families and always promised himself that the woman he would make a mother would be one he could be proud of to bear his children. There could be no woman better than Lydia.

Julian took a moment to examine her form. His eyes were unable to focus on her as the lace hugged her lithe curves. The way her eyes screamed to him to ravish her. The way her belly commanded to be filled by him. His rising erection said more than anything he could day with his words. He walked to her, his clothing flying off of him as he inched closer, once he reached his wife the only thing he did was kiss her form. Every inch of flesh was his to explore...

------------

"This is still the same James. If I so desired, I would drag you by the hair and make you my dirty whore of a queen. But I also understand that when it comes to this kind of pain; I cannot always give it too you. Nor do I want to. I find women beautiful, my definition of beauty is just much more broad than the normal person's. There is a sublime beauty in seeing both your orgasm face as you are in pain and the same face while you are in pleasure. It just so happens that tonight, I want to make you moan for me and make you miss me for the next two weeks."

The earnest bastard was honest in many things, this being one the many things. But he took the time to lock the door to their private pleasure room. "This is actually the first time I will have ever used this room. I want to make sure we christen this room right." He took off his top and remained only in his pants as he filled a tub with water. Then slowly, almost inch by inch, he stripped his wife of her clothing. Tender kisses followed her nude form as he took her to a warm bath.

"I have always been rather partial to vanilla and lavender for you. I don't know why. But it just mixes with your natural smell so nicely." He poured in oil into the water as he massaged through her flesh and muscles. His hands had a torture master's knowledge but a lover's gentle touch; he worked out painful knots to relax his wife. He seemed to be finding pleasure in her pleasure...

"No matter what happens between us, fortunately or unfortunately, we will always only have each other and our children. No one will understand our messed up ways besides us. But know that I am learning to adore your ways Gabby." He gave her a warm kiss as his hands moved down her calves.

Back
Top Bottom