Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Clashing of the Royals (Lady Bloody Ava & Cylian997)

"Mm... as long as you continue to make me happy Jade, you will always be my most precious gemstone." James rocked his head back as she sucked him so heartily. There was nothing like an experienced tongue on a cock. How she deftly moved her lips and head together was a motion done to human perfection. James rubbed her hair in an approving fashion and he always marvelled at how she swallowed him without any issue. His cock throbbed with excitement at the sight if her skills. "You are too good to me..."

----

"I hope I can satisfy you both." Julian's eyes sharpened for a moment as he stared into their forms. The taste of Gabriella on his lips awoke something inside of him. His primal instinct to breed compelled him to move forward. He removed his pants to reveal the beast he kept hidden away. His cock emerged, engorged with blood and lifted from some sensitivity due to the alcohol.

"Allow me to show you my queen how a man truly treats their lover." He walked over to the bed and kissed them both, his powerful lips pressed down on them in a show of a healthy lust. His tongue flipped between both girls but he eventually laid down a pillow and had Gabriella lay on it. Julian then took his love and moved her so the women were face to face and their hot love spots were in front of him. His hands surfed their bodies eagerly but tenderly. He took a moment to adore their sensual forms before him. He planned to punch James across the face now for sure.

Julian moved forward to Lydia first. She felt his technique roll through her sensitive folds as he licked her. His moans were audible in his enjoyment of her flavor. But then Gabriella felt it, the way he rolled his tongue all over her sensitive clit, how he slithered down her entire sex to explore every inch of her and even how his tongue slowed down to tantalize her. And then it ended as Lydia recieved attention again. This was Julian's game.

Gabby had just an inkling of what Julian must be capable of. Looks alone were not enough to ensnare her Lady-in-waiting. There was the slightest glimpse of his lance and already the green-eyed girl's sex quivered. Lydia laid on top of her best friend and exchanged kisses as eyes drink in those familiar features until a gasp followed by a lewd moan sounded from the blonde. The room was already a symphony of moans from the trio. Both faces contorted into looks of arousal. Breast to breast and sex to sex, this was far better than anything James could have ever provided. It was destined to be another sensory overload and Gabriella was ready to forget the shit of another night and see how those in love had sex. "Yes..." Gabriella moaned aloud as Lydia smiled.

"And this is just the beginning, My Queen." Lydia whispered against those soft lips.

Every compliment uttered by the King had her body trembling. The girls thought that she was mad for calling herself his 'true queen', but clearly, she could not have been more spot on. Or so she thought. The ministrations continued on and her tongue worked its magic. Magic that an untouched and inexperienced Gabriella could dream of touching. There had to be nothing special about the girl. "Perhaps I could give Her Majesty lessons on how to please our King?" That was bound to ruffle some feathers if it were to happen.

Julian finished his lovely tasting of his ladies as his hands surfed their forms again, his penis throbbed wildly though. Still, he surfed their bodies carefully as he now licks their skin. He ate their shapes like he did the bread pudding/ Though he took a little more care with Gabriella; but he almost tried to kiss the way the pain as best he could. But he showed each of them equal affection, his heart swelled for them both. While he did nip a little, it was all done playfully and not meant to hurt. He teasingly tweaked their nipples but rubbed them again to ease their pain. Though he was engrossed in them.

"I only have one problem in this..." He kissed them both, his tongue slid through to claim their own. Lips pressed together in a fiery moment of unbridled lust. "My love is next to me and hungry, but then I have the duty to my queen. So I will leave it to you. Unless you wish to toy with me?" He curled in between them both and groped their full butts. While Gabriella had a nicer shape, he still preferred his Lydia.

~~~~

"Are you sure you want to be magnanimous enough to share your secrets with her? Then I might never see you again. But if you are confident enough to steal me away, then by all means... try." James' breathed in more and more erratically as his cock began to swell in her mouth. After the many times she had blown him, she could tell he was going to cum soon. "Oh, Jade... what are you doing to me?" He cooed sweetly to her as he was pushed closer and closer to the edge. She even felt his leg twitch as he tried to resist the urge.

Julian had two beautiful women in his bed and showered both in equal amounts of sexual attention, but what made Gabriella appreciate the lucky knight was his devotion to Lydia. He did not forget to remind the golden-haired woman that won his heart over that out of the two women, she was the one that his heart was fully devoted to. That was something she could never see James doing. His Majesty was devoted to duty and his heart was all for himself. Lydia sat up and looked over to her friend who seemed to be in thought until a soft touch to the face caught her attention. "Sure." Gabby said with a smile as both women sat up and on their knees at either side of what was a feast for the Gods. Lydia stole a tongue-tying kiss as Gabriella explored the contours of his body down to the base of his member the jutted proudly from a bed of curls. Lydia was enjoying the taste of him so how could Her Majesty not be curious as well? A warm tongue lapped at the arched helm with a delicious moan before a few inches of his mighty rod disappeared past those regal lips.

Lydia turned those blues to look at her friend and smiled. It was a kind of pride that swelled up in her. Julian, at the end of the day, was always going to be hers and he was an amazing man. Lydia gave Julian one parting kiss before she kissed Gabriella and join her friend at lapping at his marble hard member.

"I would be doing it for our Kingdom. Surely you give Her Majesty too much credit." Jade couldn't help but chuckle before going back to continue to fucking her own throat over and over and decided upon having her insides painted with his seed. It took the brothel's most talented woman years to get as good as she was. It was not without sacrifices either. The stupid Gabriella was not fit to grace the throne at his side. If she did have a child with James, she would no doubt be well compensated. Greed flowed through her veins when her Madame had constantly warned her of such things.

Julian stood as a thick human monolith of eroticism, his thick and long member eagerly awaited the women to enjoy it. Gabriella felt the stiff, front-line, strength of Julian in her exploratory touches; the thick broadness of his chest, the scars from the wars he had fought, his steely arms. Julian was more if a man than her husband could ever hope to be in nearly every sense of the word. Julian soon groaned as his queen took in his cock. He remained kissing his Lydia as his hand surfed her body. But then he moaned as he didn't expect what was going to happen next.

It was quite the view to see the queen he was sworn to protect suck his massive cock like a common whore. The way she used her lips and mouth was quite nice as he saw Lydia leave to join her. He rubbed their heads in appreciation as they both used his prick to their delight. For Julian, to serve both his lover and his queen, there was no higher honor for him. His deep moans filled the room as they continued to enjoy his unique blessing.

~~~~

As James spewed his load into her mouth he gave her a smile of approval. He rubbed her hair and face gently. "You are perfect some days you know. I wish I didn't have to get married and just keep screwing you ragged Jade." He smiled as he gently pushed her aside. He wanted to make his harlot enjoy herself more. His lips kissed down her form as his lips pressed down on her hot sex. His tongue flicked across her sensitive nub as he licked across her silken folds with much relish. Evident by his happy moans at her flavor. She was always the best for him. "You always taste so good." He complimented as he continued to enjoy her and he even teased her little anus with his thumb. While he was normally a bit tougher, he took great care in ensuring Jade enjoyed the pleasure he gave her.

This was going to be a night to remember. Lydia began kissing Gabriella over the helm of that saliva-slickened cock with arms wrapped around the sensuous woman and nails gently scraping down her queen's back and adding to the sweet nips that Julian had left upon that sweet flesh. "Show me how a man can make you feel," Gabby whispered while stroking that massive member.

"So be it, but then you sit... right.... here." Green eyes allowed herself to be maneuvered and found herself sitting on her knees with her bare sex right upon Julian's talented mouth. Across from her, Lydia magically made inch after inch of that throbbing cock disappear into that lithe body. The entire time that face was frozen in the most erotic of poses as her body still had to mold itself around that vein riddled monstrosity of a cock. It didn't help that Gabriella was pinching and teased at those tempting breasts which caused Lydia's sex to clench around Julian's third leg.
Jade was the luckiest woman in the world. She savored his seed and listened with the most alluring of smiles. "You can still be married and screw me ragged, Your Majesty. Clearly, Her Highness does not mind." A gasp was ripped from her lips as it was now her turn to be pampered. "No doubt better than your Queen." By now it was more than evident that she too was not happy about the arranged marriage. She thought that the marriage would get in the way of her coin purse and the intense sex with James, but apparently, it showed her King just how precious Jade was. Who needed a crown when you had a King in between your legs?

Julian only groaned as he was their plaything. But soon enough he felt Lydia's warm sex began to swallow his cock and then his vision blinded by a robust behind dropped on his face. Julian grabbed onto his McQueen's ample rump and pulled her down onto his face. While the hold was strong it was not overbearing. It was all so that his tongue could do its magic.

As Julian thrusted his manhood into Lydia, he pushed enough to help her bounce on his man meat. While Gabriella got to experience a new level of oral pleasure from a man. The way he moved his tongue through her folds and sensitive spots seemed like a painter who began their greatest work. His strokes, slips, flicks and even how he sucked her clit was new. And how he did it, he did it to only bring her pleasure, to make her happy, to make her cum. The way Julian showered attention was almost as if he gave it away willingly.

~~~~

James only smiled as he licked his precious whore. He wanted to see her squirm from joy and not pain. His thumb continued to sneak in deeper and deeper all the while. "Well, she finds me a little too much to handle and my brand of love a little to rich. Regardless, the scars on her body call more to what her body wants than what she thinks. She can have her fun... it doesn't bother me. As long as I can live my life that is all that matters." He returned to his patient licking of her wet sex.

The air was riddled with erotic noises from the trio. Lydia had to wrap her arms around Gabriella so that Julian did not buck her off. Nails scratching down her Queen's back and that, in turn with Prince James' protector's tongue had her shivering in great delight. Love bites riddled her flesh and now red raised scratches down her back were souvenirs for tomorrow. Gabriella was panting and the entire time Lydia was moaning and groaning with the occasional, "Fuck yes" and "Mmm.... yes baby.." thrown into the mix. It wouldn't be long before both women were on the verge of being blissfully broken and Julian was in for a lovely mess of fluids when the time came.

Jade's back arched off of the surface of the bed as she thrashed about with her King's deadly talent. She was like putty in his hands. Seldom was she treated like this and she would enjoy every single second of it. His patience was what was driving her up a wall. How she ached for that generous cock to be housed within her body. She longed for his seed to be spilled within her sexy body. "My King..." she moaned. The words nothing short of a fucking compliment in the manner in which they were spoken. "My King, please... I want you to screw me ragged. I want to collapse from pleasure."

Julian continued his rhythmic fucking of his two ladies. His tongue on his queen and his cock in his lover. Lydia began to feel Julian's cock throb with a desperation. But with the queen on his face he was unable to scream but Lydia soon felt his thick cum coat her walls, desperate to find their home inside of Lydia's body.

----

James only smiled as she begged him. With that time to recover he was once again ready to go for his favorite woman. He crawled over to her and mounted her. He pushed inside of Jade slowly, he wanted her to enjoy every inch of his cock. He was slow and tender, he let Jade revel in the filling sensation of his dick. He tongue kissed her hungrily as his long thrusts slowly sped up. "I am trying not to just take over you right now... not yet..." He whispered as he nipped at her neck.

Lydia shattered in time with Julian. Nails dug further into Her Queen's sides as pearly fluids sprayed forth and had the woman feeling as though she could never catch her breath. Gabriella was none too far behind as the same pearlescent fluid could be found flowing from their Queen's sex and down Julian's chin as both women convulsed and shuddered until they returned back from Nirvana. Gabby collapsed on one side and Lydia removed herself from her lover's member and laid at his other side. Both women spent from the passion and tingling from head to toe. Beautiful eyes were laden with sexual exhaustion. Instinctively each laid upon their sides with a leg resting over their shared mate and a head upon each shoulder. Ebony and gold locks were tousled and the scene was one of perfectly spent passion.

"Julian..." Gabby managed to whisper while still recovering her breath. "You are amazing. Lydia is so blessed." Lydia was so worn that all she could do was smile and press a kiss to the closest flesh of Julian's which was his jaw. The juices of her Queen licked from her lips with a weary, yet victorious smile. Julian, her love, brought a Queen to her knees.

There was a lengthy moan as she felt every single inch of James fill her greedy sex. Arms loosely draped about his neck as she fed him moans while relishing every second. This was far better to her than his rough play. While Gabriella would not have agreed, Jade was loving the attention. It was a sex scene meant for lovers meant to spend a lifetime with one another. Not expected of a whore and her King. Alas...this was happening and Jade reveled in it and ached for her King to fill her to the brim with his seed.

Julian felt as if he shot into his lover for what seemed forever. With his queen blessing him with her love liquids as everyone rocked to their own unique rhythms. Julian had never had an experience like this, nor as emotionally fulfilling. Deep down, Julian has always been one to serve people. From helping with chores, to helping train men, to now this. This action combined all of his loves into one and it helped him perform more admirably. As the women curled up to them he put his arm around them and pushed then closer to his chest.

"Lydia know that I will always be your knight because I see you as my queen. So serving you is always my honor." He kissed her tenderly, the taste of the queens wet love still on him. But he turned to Gabriella and kissed her as well, his tongue dove in to find hers and dance. He wished to give his queen at least one real kiss. She might never get one again. "You are my queen, I am honor bound to serve you. If you should ever require us again, please do not hesitate. It will be my pleasure to serve you both. " His cock slipped over to the side but even flaccid, his thickness made James' manhood a little more boyish. But he held them both close for warmth.

----

As they continued for what seemed for nearly fifteen minutes. James controlled his tempo, as his sensitivity grew he slowed down and shifted his postion to recover a little. At some points he pulled out and only wished for the intimacy he had with his Jade. He only explored with his other senses. It eventually led to Jade riding him. "Oh Jade! Take my kingly seed that my queen didn't want!" With a tight squeeze he pumped his favorite harlot with the last of the seed his cock could summon. "Give me a royal bastard Jade!"

Lydia and Gabriella both fell asleep in Julian's steely embrace. No place felt safer, especially to the Queen. Lydia was more than happy to share her love with her dearest friend, especially after seeing what their king was doing to his own wife's body. What both Julian and Lydia may never understand was that Gabriella actually did enjoy some of what James did to her. The juices running down her legs that night was evidence of that and her pleading for more attention only added to the proof. However, a loving and genuinely caring touch like what Julian gifted her was something that Gabriella could long for as well. The invitation was not lost to her as she drifted off into a deep sleep. Lydia was knocked out almost as soon as her head hit Julian's chest.

Jade had almost no feeling in her legs, the sex and pleasure was so intense. At the end of it all, she was a no good heaping mess of a woman trying to catch her breath. She had climaxed so many times that she barely had the stamina to stay awake. Flaming red hair was completely touseled and she spooned with her King and fell asleep in his arms. The room was drenched with the smell of sex and it would linger until the morning. It was quite the scene.

Gabriella woke before the others, however, her shifting in the bed roused Lydia from her slumber. In a half-dazed state, she looked at Gabriella who was slipping out of bed. Quicky Gabby kissed her friend and put a finger to her lips. "Shhh... sleep. I will be fine."Slender fingers raked through those golden threads as the woman took little coaxing to fall back asleep on her human pillow. After a quick wash up and her hair fixed, Her Majesty walked to the kitchens and made sure that breakfast was brought up the royal suite for His Majesty and his favorite Harlot. The night had been so lovely, along with the day that she truly had no shits to give. The servant with the food was at her side as she opened the doors to her room. It smelled like a brothel.

She had the servant place the food upon a table by the bed before she carefully closed the doors behind him with the most charming of smiles. The sight was no surprise. It was rumored that the girl was his favorite. A little yawn later and she undressed with her back to the duo. Scratch marks littered her back with love bites here and there. She took her sweet time looking for a new gown, considering what plans she had.

Julian eventually woke up first as he moved his love aside, he needed to stretch out a little after the night before. His body showed the toil of the passionate love making of the three. The smell of their body fluids hung in the air as Julian felt a little ashamed. He just had a little rendezvous with the queen of his home. But he trusted both of them and he knew, well hoped, that this would not lead to any sort of situation. Still, he brought in water for a bath and chopped wood for fire. But he had to start looking for a ring and he had no idea how to even do such a thing. How does one pick something that signifies their love for a person? Still, the most important thing now was to take a bath after that and air out some of the linens. He allowed Lydia to sleep in a little more as he got to doing chores. He was used to it since he lived alone for so long. This was just another day, except there was the most perfect woman in his bed. He couldn't wait to see her belly swell.

~~~

"Morning my absentee queen, had fun with your friend?" James's indignant tone of voice hung in the air like bad mead. What was worse, Jade showed not a single mark, scar or welt. It was almost as if he loved her tenderly. "Wake up Jade. You have to head out. Make sure not to spill anything from inside, because at this rate its you giving me a prince." James said without a care in the world. Almost as if it were normal for hi to say such a thing. He walked over to breakfast and took a bite of a biscuit. "Still dry. I feel like I need a gallon of water to drink this. I am going to draw and quarter that chef.. But look at you feeling all special." He mocked Gabriella as he spanked Jade across her back side. "Wake up sleepy head, sadly its time for me to lose you for a short while."

James returned to breakfast, at least the sausages were fine. They had nice crispy shells that snapped with a bite and oozed juices and spices. He only chuckled as he continued to examine her form, the chuckle turned into a uproarious laughter. He almost ended up choking and was forced to drink some wine to help push down the sausage bit.

"You slept with them both didn't you. Oh get pregnant by Julian. That way I can send him to the dungeons for treason, and when you give birth to a lovely little tanned boy, I can divorce you legally and keep all the benefits. It is a win win for me. OH my lord. I might celebrate by trying to see what I could do to you next. It was a shame. You gave up your tender day. Well you just have to endure two more days of torture. Don't worry, I will have fun at least." He returned to breakfast again.

The man was easy enough to ignore though hearing him choke made her laugh. Karma was certainly a bitch. There was only the mildest bit of surprise as he mentioned "both". It didn't show on her face. Not it was her turn to laugh after his little maniacal rant. She did it. Gabriella managed to get under this bull-headed man's skin and to watch him babble about such threatening fantasies was just proof of that. "In the words of my King husband, ' Whether or not it is fine with you is a pointless endeavor to explore.'. Did you not tell me that you did not intend to stop your life for the sake of 'this'. I delivered your whore to your door, my dear. I saved you the trouble of going to the brothel. What you did with her is no skin off my nose." All this time she spoke with her back to the petty man as she dawned a new dress. It hugged her figures and despite what her husband thought there were many men who would fall to their knees for such beauty.

Over to the vanity, she sat and began combing out her hair with an ivory comb. "You are going to be so upset when your heir is born and he comes out looking just... like... you. I could care less what crackpot fantasies you draw up, but I assure you that there is no way that your best friend and I will ever have a child together. If his cock is as big as he is then you would have a big deal on your hands if I got ahold of him." At this, she laughed because Julian was truly well endowed, but she was careful to not have that weapon anywhere near her sex. "If you're done babbling nonsense. Shall I prove you wrong again and have you take your blatant frustration out on me again? Now?" Only now did she turn to look at her husband. The man seemed to be never satisfied unless balls deep in a whore of bringing his wife insufferable pain.

Lydia slept on a little longer. Turning once and realizing that something big was missing. Upon waking she washed up and redressed in a nice new outfit that they bought at the market Silence footstep crept up behind her lover as she squeezed him in a hug before she started cooking his breakfast. "Julian...." There was a noticeable pause in her sentence. "... Thank you. I love you so much and I am blessed to have you." Those blue eyes looked over her shoulders as she cracked another egg into a bowl before scrambling them. As dinner came together the aroma would fill the air. "Love.... you do not truly intend to face His Majesty about his relationship with Gabriella, do you?" There was a concern in her voice.

James' face turned cold as she not only turned his words against him, not only did she insult his intelligence, but Gabriella then toyed with how he fetishized herself. And it quite honestly turned him on, to no end. He loved the fact that she still proved to be a challenge, still proved to be the one woman he couldn't break yet. But it wasn't frustration really, it was almost a level of adoration now. Before Julian, no one ever really challenged him on anything really. His mother died during childbirth so the normal attachment of a mother was an alien feeling to him. His father was far to busy running the kingdom so young James was left bored with tutors with no affection. It only made him a terrible person. So when Julian challenged him with his moral compass, it made things interesting. And now this woman fucking dared to test him.

"You really know how to get me going don't you. When did you get the cunt to challenge me like this? Are you ready? Because if you thought the last time was bad, you haven't seen anything yet." He pulled her hair and brought her closer to him.

~~~

Julian took a moment to think as he set down the recent bucket of water for the house. He pulled some out and took a deep drink as he gave her a loving gaze, he pulled her into an embrace and looked straight into her eyes. "The queen asked me not to. And I have to respect that rule. But I have an even higher rule to follow, one of respect to women. Respect to your wife. I plan to engage with him tomorrow about that. James has no concept of suffering so it is all a game to him. I have always been the only good voice that has challenged him. His mother died giving birth to him. No siblings, no real aunts or uncles and his father left him alone. Until I came along, he didn't even have friends. He was stuck an a level of isolation that seems bottomless. He is, at times, like a feral animal. He doesn't know how to react with love. Which is why I react to him the only way he knows how. With a good punch to the jaw. And that is what is happening tomorrow. I will need you to take the queen out for some time. She would suspect if I try anything right away. Can I count on you for that?"

A wicked smile tugged at the corner of those otherwise sweet lips. Even as she was seized by her hair she took those devilish gem colored eyes and look directly at him. "Again with the assumptions. Did you find last time bad, because I loved it. Apparently, you just couldn't tell." Despite last night's sweet festivities, there was this hunger peeking from Her Majesty's lovely visage. "I love the sting upon my skin when it's struck. The pinches to my nipples. The heat of the wax, oil, and flame. I. Love. It. All. Pay attention, James." He could sexually break her time and time again and there seemed to be so much satisfaction hidden within the writhing, squirming, and painful cries.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Jade was rudely awoken from her slumber. The woman reeking of sex and looking like a touseled ragdoll. The whore had to get dressed and in that time she listened to the King and Queen bicker. It stroked the red head's ego that that malice was nowhere in bed with her last night. Her Majesty was in for it, but unfortunately, she was gone with a bow before she could watch the bitch get put in her place. A hand unconsciously rest on her stomach as there was a pep to the woman's step as she headed back to her home to give madame the good news.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Lydia looked to her up to her lover and sighed. It was a saddening tale and it had her feeling somewhat sorry for her King, but if James was going to be confronted by his best friend then Lydia would support him. "So be it, my love. I will take her to the Royal Gardens. She loves flowers.

James only shook his head a laughed as he let go for a moment. "Just give me a moment to get the stink of hooker off me. You are either crazy yourself and your father couldn't marry you off or you really do find the torture delicious. I can't tell if this is a match made in heaven or hell. This almost seems like one fantastic joke with a punchline that never ends. But at least you finally did something that was interesting." James commented as he went to clean up from all of the stink of dirty sex. "And you should prepare anyway, I can't even enjoy you even if I wanted to. I have a horde of more boring meetings to go to and some other stupid things to do that even I can't shy away from." James commented as he began to wash up.

~~~

"Please do, I will need the distraction. But I have to go after breakfast. I have duties to handle such as training the grunts and town patrols and what not. It has been a lovely few days but time goes on. But hopefully the project of beautifying our home can keep you a little busy my love." Julian already seemed a little disappointed to be separated from Lydia but he had his duties and it was the perfect excuse for a little, devious, romantic plot.

Jade pirouetted into the front doors of the brothel. Things were already underway and there were already men and women hard at work. After a much-needed bath, the redhead came downstairs with a whole new confidence about her and was bursting at the seems to tell someone anything and everything about last night.

Gabby laughed after she was relinquished and continued to fix her hair. "Stink? Funny you flaunted it like a bouquet." It was a tease until he mentioned her finally doing something interesting. "You mean surviving your little playroom the other night wasn't considered 'interesting'?" Long locks were brushed and pinned in a halo of tendrils falling around her face. "The sooner you are done, the sooner we can get back to making those heirs." While she was eager to get another taste of her King's rough touch, a Queen was not without her own duties. Between making occasional visits around the kingdom to schools, churches, and the families of noble allies. There were also letters to be sent out. One, in particular, she was rather excited about.

"If you manage to get a moment, if I'm not barricaded in the library I'll be in the garden." Certainly, there was nothing wrong with a mid-day snack, was there? Although the two may get so caught up on things that a snack could turn into a full fledged meal, to that may not be the best idea.

Lydia pressed a kiss to her champion's lips as she laid out the feast of a breakfast. "I will have fun with our home, but I am also expected to be at Her Majesty's side, so I won't be here too much longer before I must hunt her down. She has a lot of things to get done, so hopefully, that will take her mind off of James." No doubt her dear friend wouldn't want to jump back into the arms of such a wicked man after a passionate night of sex with a man with a genuine tender touch. "I will see you tonight, my love. I even have a special dinner in mind, so bring your appetite as well." The smile on her angelic face was all aglow.

"No, the playroom wasn't Gabriella. You were only doing what you were told to do. And I was only going to continue pushing until there would be nothing left. The interesting thing you did was resist and transform this game into your playground. That was interesting. You proved you had a back bone. My mother died the day I was born so I have no concept of what a good wife is supposed to do. But I do thinking giving into him in the sheets while giving him a good whipping for the whole world to see is an important feature. And a lovely... lunch by nature sounds great." James gave her a tender kiss and he changed headed out to his barrage of boring meetings. He actually looked quite forward to "lunch".

~~~~

Julian kissed her back as he happily ate her breakfast, he felt more and more lucky every day with Lydia by his side. But he wore some of his more common clothing as he went back to the market square and decided to explore some of the jewelry shops. He had to find a ring, something that would match her eyes and their passion, so rubies were a definite choice of gem for the ring. And while his position left him in a decent place financially, he was prepared to spent for her. He wanted to make sure that it was perfect. Even if he had a little trouble getting inside of the store. But once there, he took stock of all the pieces.

A shiver of anticipatation coursed through her body as James mentioned that he would look forward to their 'lunch'. The kiss was sweet. Almost as sweet as what she knew was coming later. It took the sound of their bedroom door closing for her to snap out of her stupor. I was a wonder she could focus on papers, letters, and signatures with what awaited. Lydia managed to reach the royal chambers before her mistress could leave, with a gift in tow. It was a gift from the marketplace and a free one at that. No doubt the seller wanted to get in the Queen's good graces, along with the coin. Gabriella was surprised and looked to her gorgeous Lady-in-waiting as a plume of fabric was revealed as the gift was unveiled. It was a gorgeous dress. It was breathtaking and Gabriella almost felt that it was too much. It would look far more beautiful on Lydia, but it was certainly made for a Queen. The golden-haired beauty insisted that her friend wear it today and Gabriella was declining hard, but somehow managed to find herself standing before a tall leaning mirror gazing back at herself.

Lydia squealed. Her Queen looked ravishing. The ties upon those creamy shoulders could easily be undone and the dress would be easy to escape, but Lydia contained herself. "It's lovely. Remind me to commission more works from this tailor. " After a twirl, she was ushered out of the room and they headed to the library where she wrote a letter to her brother for a formal invitation for the new King of their country to come to see his sister. Gabriella adored her brother. The man was on the front line more than a Prince should have. It left her missing the man that could throw her in the air when she was half his size. Now he had to be back to take the throne. Her father failed to mention to her brother that his only sister was being married off to a neighboring country. After going over the supplies needed for the castle. When the library got too stuffy she had a blanket laid out in the garden and with a book in hand, she read beneath the shade of a tree while allowing Lydia to spend some time decorating her new home.

Last edited:
Once Julian had procured his ring; a lovely piece inlaid in white gold there was a bright diamond and several small rubies that shined like tiny stars. After a chat with Father David about marrying Lydia. He set off to his position among the knights and worked to whip the men into shape. He was a stern and disciplined task master. He expected nothing but perfection from his knights: The Gryphon Vanguard. They specialized in long term skirmishes against other castles. Which meant that even through siege weaponry, they had to charge in first. Then came his own training. He grabbed a near five hundred pound slab of stone with a handle and practiced his form with it.

~~~

"This is actually a nice spot here." James walked over and laid down, he unbuttoned his collar and laid down next to her. His brow is furrowed and tight. He looked upset from the entire ordeal and looked like he needed a moment to decompress. His eyes were closed as he took in deep breaths as he looked over to her. "I wish you could have saved that dress for tonight, it looks quite nice. But I am sure you wish to keep it intact. But it does suit you quite nicely." He held onto her hand as he returned back to his nap. "So what have you done today?"He wore a lovely white button up shirt with a matching black and green vest and slacks as he tossed his jacket to the side.

"It is, isn't it?" She agreed as lovely eyes looked from the pages of the book and up to her handsome King as he joined her on the soft surface of the blanket. A gust of wind blew past them and teased at his hair and she took a silent moment to admire just how good looking he was. There was the most relaxed smile upon her face as she looked down at a man with the weight of an entire kingdom on his shoulders. "Thank you." She casually replied as her hand was held in his grasp in a caring fashion. "You look good enough to eat." A light squeeze was issued to his hand as she thought about the event of the day. "Not much. Signed papers. Wrote a formal invitation for the new King of Dwinmer to visit. There are far too many balls to even think of attending. I can attend by myself, but I would be lying if I said that wouldn't miss having you with me. Gossiping with nobles isn't exactly a fun thing and misery does love company. And what about you... did the meetings at least accomplish something besides making my husband upset?"

Lydia made it back to their home and snagged some fresh flowers from the garden and replaced the dying ones in the few places of the house. Their linens were refreshed and the bed redressed after last nights escapades. The stove was heated and after quite some time she had to dust the flour off of her dress and out of her hair, but the pie was set to rest in the center of the wooden table where it would remain until Julian got home. They had lamb meat left over and so she used that to cook up a feast that could be warmed up later. For now, she snacked on an apple and relaxed. Time seemed to go by so slow in Julian's absence. She was trapped in her own thoughts and smiled at the thought that she may already be pregnant with Julian's child. For a moment it was scary. Would the child be just as big as his father? She would be huge if that were the case, but knowing Julian, he would love her unconditionally.

"What kind of king would I be if I didn't join my wife in some tired and boring party. Here is hoping at at least four people die due to general violence and or foul intent. It would make a fun time. And I have to meet your brother no? It would he common protocol and dont worry, I will be on my best behavior. And the meeting was a general waste of time. A bunch of old men who claim to be valid war heroes, yet have sons who are older than me. I wish to bring Julian in because he has practical experience but those damn old men are all pompous fools. But the real question is, what is my queen wearing beneath this lovely dress. I quite like this one." He smiled to her, and while this was still his lusty smile, there was something different about it. A little more respect even?

---

Julian smelled it by the time he saw his roof, it smelled like more lamb. Which only made his heart sing as he came home and saw not only the changes Lydia had done, but also dinner and even a lovely pie. His heart soared as he dropped this things and prepared for a shower first. Julian had a little plan to surprise his future wife.

"Lydia my love, can you help me with my back please?"

Gabriella actually, genuinely laughed at her husband's jest. It was a sick jest and perhaps that was just a dark veil that they shared with one another. "Have you ever been so lucky? And as far as you being on your best behavior, you've never been nothing but a lovely ruler in the public's eye." She was curious as to what the 'real question' was and she showed no surprise but did gift her King a hungry smile. "I think you know me well enough to know just what I am not wearing beneath this dress." It was true. The woman was so eager that she opted out of wearing anything beneath the lovely dress, but had plans for later. "I do have something for you later. Something that I do not mind being ripped or sliced off of my body." This was proving to be a lovely reprieve.

Lydia heard the door open and was greeted with a heedy musk. That was arousing and it was almost a shame that her lover headed upstairs to get washed up. There was a lax smile upon her lips until she was beckoned upstairs. "Or course." She uttered and headed upstairs to the man of her dreams. "Hey, love, how did your day go?"

"I had thought so, well luckily for us, the royal gardens are not populated for at least another 20 minutes as it is lunch time, we have this entire space to ourselves. And I will make sure to rip it off your flesh later." It was a delicate balancing act that James performed regularly, but with Gabriella the lines are becoming more blurred every day. "But you can enjoy me as you wish, I plan to continue my nap." He laid back but it was all a ploy to get her to act, his pants were much tighter than before, it was obvious that his nap was impossible with how his erection made sleep impossible. "So if the queen wishes, she can have her way with me, just this once."

~~~

By the time Lydia opened the door, Julian was on his knee with a ring in a precious little box. Though even on a knee he was at her chest level. He hadn't showered yet so his musk hung all around him. Lydia could obviously see this was a cute gesture on his part. "Lydia, I am going to claim you as my own and I intend to marry you, if you will have me."

Back
Top Bottom