Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Clashing of the Royals (Lady Bloody Ava & Cylian997)

Lydia smiled to herself as she felt those powerful arms engulf her petite form in a hug as she was gifted the sweetest kiss. "I wanted to, Julian. Besides, I forgot I much I love to cook. The soft palm of her hand caressed at his jaw as she stole another kiss from his lips. "About that... I need to leave and help Her Majesty get ready for the day. You eat. Meet up with us when you are done." One last kiss was stolen before she headed out the door and managed to make it to the Royal Suite as His Majesty was exiting. " Your Majesty." The pitch in her voice was telltale that he had surprised her, but she bowed most graciously before heading in to take care of Gabriella. The kiss awoke her and in a half-dazed moment she merely sat up in the lavished bed with the blanket clutched to her chest as a hand was run through touseled black locks. "I shall not keep you waiting long, my King." Just as Gabby was about to get out of bed she noticed a delay in the sound of the door closing and looked over to find Lydia. For once she found herself wishing that the girl did not so diligent in tending to her Queen as Gabriella knew that there would be quite the reaction to the sight of her body.

Slippered feet walked Lydia over to Gabby's bedside and when faced with the familiar naked body of her friend, Lydia audibly gasped and covered her mouth. "What has he done to you?" Despite whispering, there was clear anger in her voice. Gabby had a hard time getting through to the girl for a moment and she already saw the anger welling up in those usually cool blue eyes.

"He has done nothing that I did not ask for." Lydia was going to need assistance picking her jaw up off of the floor after hearing that one. She knew that Gabby was a sexual beast, but never to this degree. A finger traced along where her skin had been cut and she couldn't bare to touch the welt. Lydia merely shook her head.

"You were right, this was a horrible idea." Lydia gathered the dress that her Queen was to wear and helped her in it before working on the lacing.

"Lydia, he is merely.... stubborn. I think I can handle my own husband and believe me, things could be worse so we must count our blessings." Surely Lydia thought that her Queen had taken on some form of mental damage because her words did not match that body. She was only grateful that they were to get out of the palace and that Julian would be with them. Gabby turned the conversation and then Lydia could not say enough about Julian. Even when those lovely ebony locks were done being combed and her modest crown placed upon her regal head did Lydia finally realize that they should greet their King. Lydia found the man to be a vile one after what she saw, but she was just as polite as ever upon opening the door for her Queen and allowing her to join their King.

"Julian will be giving me a tour of the Kingdom. You have so much to do and I do not want to impose, my King."

Last edited:
Julian finished his breakfast as he donned his formal attire. It was a black and white suit with the kingdom's symbol on the breast pocket. While there was a vest with this ensemble, he could never fit in the vest so he went without it. He had with him a long cutlass that was actually a sign of his authority as a knight. He tied his hair into a pony tail as he walked to the castle. Things were different right now; colors were brighter, the air smelled more crisp. He took his time walking to the Queen's room. This day was far too lovely to ignore,

James only smiled as he left to go about his business. He had to make preparations for Hammerhold's eventual attack. He went to breakfast alone, but his mind drifted in and out of the night before. Her delicate form broken beneath him, the weakness in her eyes, the way she begged him for more. His mind only moved along to thoughts of what he would do to her the next time. It was going to be a glorious night. In the meanwhile he needed to appear concerned over what happened. Many of the old generals spoke about some asinine thing. There was a reason why Jame's help Julian in higher regard than his generals. Julian was still an active member of the military, it made a difference in his eyes. But this was neither here nor there. He had work to do. James retreated to his war room to plan an eventual attack.

A knock eventually sounded on the queen's door.

"My queen, I am ready for you. Please take your time and let us be off." Julian's cool voice rang through as he stood by and waited for the queen and her lady in waiting. His mind wafted through ideas of where to take them. The city was quite large. It might take more than one day honestly...

Gabriella killed the short amount of time between James' departure and Julian's arrival by touching up the golden-haired woman with the face of an angel's locks with two loose braids and a circlet that happened to match the lovely gown that her friend wore. She looked worthy of being the Queen's Lady-in-Waiting if not the Queen herself! While Gabby enjoyed how her King husband made her feel and how she did find herself craving his harsher touch, it was lovely to see a pure and true adoration, which is what she beheld when the lovely Lydia walked out of the room and into the corridor where Julian waited. Lydia merely bowed her head with a smile while Gabby so boldly pressed the palm of her hand to Julian's jaw and looked him in the eyes for a few seconds.

"You are right Lydia... he does have a kind soul and he is very handsome." The Queen removed her hand and laughed lightly while Lydia sported the reddest of red blushes, wishing that she could punch her friend. "How will we be riding? Open carriage? Horseback?" Lydia laughed at her friend's question.

"Forgive me. I am not sure if it is becoming of a Queen to ride on horseback alone and so casually." Now it was Gabby turn to gawk.

"I love riding by horseback. " Gabby argued as though that was a valid reason.

"His Majesty, your father, sent the cavalry numerous times when you snuck out in the snow to go for a joy ride. I was lucky he never flogged me for always losing you." Naturally, if Lydia had ever been punished for her charge's reckless deeds, Gabriella would never do it again, but it was stifling in the walls of her home. While they were out and about she had a lovely idea and it brought the most mischevious smile to her lips. "While we are out I would like to see the brothel." It was an od request coming from a Queen but who was to questions her. "If it gets too late to make it back to the castle by sundown we can always stay somewhere in the village. With Julian as my guardian, I truly have nothing to fear, right?"

A night apart from her King may very well be what he needed to further appreciate his wife and remind him of his choices before their political marriage. "I'm very excited to get to see the kingdom." Gabriella voiced as she followed at Julian's side with Lydia on his other.

"Thank you my queen for those kind words, they are wasted on me. But we have a carriage ready for the both of you." Julian ushered both ladies forward and took them to a lovely white and gold carriage, the horses were a lovely oak color and he assisted both of them inside of the carriage. Julian however stayed outside as by the size of the carriage, he would be unable to fit inside of it. Soon enough, the horses were off on a lovely trot fro the castle.

"Rothenburg is a mercantile city, we are at the cross roads to every major trade route and that has kept us prosperous. Of course, we do consider out steel to be the best in the land. I am afraid you have all saw that the other way. It is why your marriage with James was so important, we needed to become more independent with our food supplies. But you could shop here nearly endlessly and never be able to see it all. Rothenburg are quite faithful to Tiannis, the goddess of wealth and commerce and follow all of her holidays. But here is our first stop. The Market Square."

Julian stepped out and helped his lady in waiting and his queen step out of the carriage. The entire area bustled with life from the small stands to the major stores. There were children who enjoyed the talents of street performers, men and women proudly vending their wares and even little bits of food. Nearly every kingdom was represented here in the square, it seemed like out of a fairy tail. The sights and sounds of this city seemed almost too much to handle. Julian did hand a small bag over to Lydia. She felt the weight and recognized it quite easily.

"If my queen and her lady in waiting wish to make a stellar entrance and learn about our people and their potential issues, this would be the best place to start." Julian took a few steps away to allow them both some privacy while they looked around. He kept his eyes on them both however. One could never know when trouble might strike.

The carriage ride was enjoyable. This day was perfect for the occasion. The skies with blue without a cloud in sight and a sweet breeze accompanied the warm day. As the carriage drew further and further from their origin, the sound of humans bustling and tending to their everyday lives reached their ears. It was ashamed that their food supplies were at their highest, but this was what she was here for. As Gabriella stepped out of the carriage before Lydia, she was overwhelmed with the number of people and the entertainment all around. A trio of children ran by her that appeared to be playing tag. If the smile upon that regal face didn't say it, then those loving eyes were sure to give it away. Gabriella had a soft spot for children. They were so adorable and she loved turning frowns upside down. A young little lady that couldn't have been any older than four appeared before Gabriella and looked up to the lady with the shiny crown. Gabby squatted down to his level and smiled at the shy girl with hair as golden as Lydia's. "Hello, little one." Upon hearing the Queens' voice the little lady bowed and curtsied.

"Your Majesty, your dress is pretty." The girl was adorable even with the bare feet covered in dirt and a smudge of dirt on her cheek. If there was one thing that she had painfully learned growing up it was that you couldn't help everyone.

Soft fingers guided the young girl's chin up to face Gabriella. "You are a beautiful little girl, yourself." The young one blushes profusely before dashing off. There was so much to see and that led Gabby to hold Lydia by the hand and head to the nearest stall. From precious jewelry to high-grade weaponry, there was a noticeable cultural difference in pieces that had people wanting to give them to their Queen after seeing her interest.

Lydia had something that she wanted to say to Julian as she was handed the weighty satchel, but Her Majesty got to her before a word could be uttered. The shine emitted from Lydia and those endless blues marveled at the merchandise and the cheerfulness of the people. It wasn't all sunshine and happiness though. There were those who looked haggard and in need of some food. Yet there was a delicious aroma wafting through the air. Gabriella made sure she stayed close to Julian. It was better to be safe than sorry.

"We have split this part of the market into sections. One for each of the countries who comes to trade here. Of course there are some elements of criminality here. Especially due to the constant traffic, we would never be able to seek them all. But I digress, do not worry about such things."

Julian took his time exploring the city with the ladies. And while malevolent eyes stared with malicious intent at them but Julian was a beacon of protection against the darkness. Especially after his most recent display.

"My queen, my lady-in-waiting; allow me to take you someplace delightful." Julian led the ladies to the cutest cafe. Sweet and rich aromas wafted by like paint as the smells stuck in their noses. There was a lovely blonde lady behind the counter who turned to them all and suddenly bowed.

"Oh my queen! My lady! Sir Julian!" Lydia could tell that there was a small lick of allure hidden in her voice for her knight. "Please take a seat." The young lady had them sit down and brought them an aromatic tea and a whole host of small cakes and snacks. The cookies looked almost like jewelry with how bright they looked. The sandwiches were all lovingly sliced and the cakes burst with fresh fruit.

"You ladies skipped breakfast so please enjoy." Julian soon picked up some small pieces of cookies.

The ladies followed their imposing guide to a lovely little cafe. "Oh, Julian..." Lydia whispered at the sweet treats upon display and the mouth-watering scents of various teas. The welcoming of their hostess almost eluded her, but the tone in which Julian's name was pronounced had her wanting to set the record straight. Gabriella knew her friend and how possessive she could be so silent the Queen to her Lady's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze before they seated themselves. The food was worthy to be marveled. Lydia, however, snagged a very passionate kiss from Julian's lips before he could sample the cookie. Their hostess was admiring Julian from behind a counter and rolled those eyes in disgust.

Gabriella smirked when she noticed the look on the server's face before casually sampling a cookie that looked almost too good to eat. When Lydia resurfaced from the kiss, she clearly needed a bit of air and apologized with reddened cheeks. "Oh no need to apologize to me, my dear. I do however have a question, how long will I have to wait before I get to chase your children around the garden? Not long, I hope." Gabby was always such a tease.

Lydia was almost as red as an apple after that question. "Surely it is too soon for such thoughts, my Queen." Here Gabby laughed lightly.

"Oh, I don't know. You love children almost as much as I do. You and Julian seem so well suited for one another." The Lady-in-waiting sampled a cookie to occupy her hands as her best friend continued to expose so much before retorting,

"How are you and His Highness fairing." There was a bit of anger in her question. Julian did not know what Lydia had seen, but surely he would not stand for it. Would he, the King's very best friend, find marking a woman's skin acceptable? Lydia wanted to wash the pain away. She admired her Queen for being such a strong woman. Forced into a marriage to a wicked man who had the love of his people. People who did not know what he was truly all about.

"My dear, prepare to stake your claim often with me. It seems that I am a popular commodity." He made sure to kiss her back just as passionately, before he recognized his position and bowed to the queen in respect.

"I apologize, I just couldn't help myself. And I am ready for them whenever she is. It is only a matter of time. And since we are down here; I might as well find then other thing I am missing." He gave her a warm smile as held his gushing lady love closely. But things were a little different when Lydia spoke in that tone.

"Did something happen my queen?" He turned to her and there was a serious look about him. But he took a breath and tried to keep things nice and airy. "You may tell us when you come home to spend some quality time with your lady in waiting. "I can almost imagine the pair being a troublesome pair of children. That would almost be too cute."

"I am prepared to do it until everyone knows that you are no longer on the market." Queen Gabriella watched with a look of adoration at the sweet sight. The sight was so sweet that it was almost sickening. "Well, for what it's worth, you have my blessing. Gabriella could only smile after hearing her best friend ask a question with an obvious undertone of malice.

"Let's just say that your King has rather subliminal things about him that only a woman like myself can accept and nurture and the side effects to me do not bode well with my Lady-in-waiting." It was charming of Julian to offer his home for her to spend time in. "I think that would be wonderful and yes, no doubt we will all have our hands full with our next generation."

Lydia smiled at the thought while sipping upon a tea with a spice that tickled her now and warmed her down to her soul. Neither women were in a rush to leave and it was cute to watch the blonde beauty to feed the herculean knight treats with laughter. It was lovely to relax in their company. "I need to speak to a woman at the brothel. I know that it is a weird request, but I met her and wanted to ask her a quick favor."

"Then we have at least 10 more stops my dear." Julian teased Lydia playfully. But upon hearing what came next, Julian looked dismayed and lowered his head in some level of disgust. He turned to his queen and rested his hand on her shoulder tenderly. It was a stark difference between her husbands firm hand; for a military man it was rather tender and gentle. But there was a certain element of danger, after all he has killed people for a little as an insult to his queen and his lady.

"I shall have a word with his majesty, I think it is barbaric for him to treat you in such a way my queen. I have seen him do countless, terrible things but I would not dare think that he would do that to you. And the brothel? Well if that is what you desire then we shall go there. But why are you so interested?" Julian obviously looked confused by this entire show. But as it was his job, he would do so. "But please, if you need to go there, stay near me. The criminal element in that part of the city is quite hazardous. So make sure to not step away from me." Julian's warning was firm, he knew this city inside and out and if those people knew the queen was there, her husband's foul treatment would be the least of her worries.

Gabby was starting to get a tiny headache. She knew that Lydia meant well and in the short time that she knew Julian that he was such a ladies man. The tender touch was a surprise. It had her wondering what the tender touch of a man in bed was like. Sure, James had teased her with such moments in bed, but it would be a whole new experience to see and feel how a man could make love to a woman. At the same time, these two may never know the thrill and chills that bring her to her knees and just how much Gabriella relished it along with bringing such a bull-headed King to sexual satisfaction.

"Please, Julian, there is no need to bring this up to His Majesty. I am a willing participant of what we do. I've grown rather of fond of the subliminal things about him that no one else knows about." The topic was dismissed with a shrug of her shoulders as Julian discussed the visit to the brothel. "I will stay by your side, but I figured I would send His Majesty an old friend. After that, we can head back and I can spend more time with you and Lydia. My mother once told me that a way to man's heart is through his stomach. Lydia and I can both give you a lovely treat to show our appreciation for giving up this tour." Gabriella waved the server over and handed the girl a couple of coins. Certainly more than what was required for their meal. "Keep it all." Gabby added, which had the girl blindsided. "I am ready when you two are." Turning her attention back to Julian and the lovely Lydia.

Julian gave a slow nod as he stood up and took the women along, but as they continued on their journey, through the various cute shops and bakeries. Things got surprisingly seedy. The criminal element was obvious as derelict rogues hung by the corners like a bad stink. The smell of the air reeked of a carnal rancidness that felt more like a sweet drug. Julian eventually led them to a nondescript house. On the outside, the house looked to be one disheveled mess, some of the paint had chipped off from the walls, there were no windows and the rest of this area left little to be desired. Julian opened the door for the ladies as they were greeted by a mature beauty.

Her eyes hold a primal, carnal energy that demanded to be fulfilled but an ocean could not be filled. She wore bright red lipstick and only came out in a bustier, garter belt and silken underwear. The curves on her body put the waves of a rough sea to shame, they were full and robust. With a chest that almost didn't seem possible. She gave them all a smile sweeter than any sin possible as she gave them a formal bow, this woman did have some kind of etiquette.

"Welcome your majesty to my little home away from home. You may call me Madame Francesca and I shall be your guide into the carnal delights of the flesh. Unless it is for sir Julian. You really should have visited us for your own pleasure, not to fish out your little charge." Her honeyed voice had a seductive cadence that made everything she said alluring. The entire area was intimately lit as men were surrounded by women in small, intimate booths. Some men went to the rooms while others stayed for the company. There was a bar with some topless women serving men drinks and in the corner two very rough looking men. "See, what makes my space special is how I cater to many kinds of tastes. But that is neither here nor their my queen." She turned to the queen and waited for her request.

Lydia and Gabriella stood out like sore thumbs. Such a gentle and regal beauty guarded by a threat that would make the greediest think twice about sampling what the beauties had to offer. Lydia was too busy taking in her surroundings while Gabriella was clearly on a mission. "Sir Julian will have is sensual desires filled with Lydia." A soft hand adorned with a ring worthy of her station gestured to the golden-haired goddess at her side while gem colored eyes openly ravished the woman before her. "Well, Madame Francesca, I am well versed in the ways of the fairer flesh and may have to stop by when I have more free time, but for now... my lovely, I need Jade to tend to His Majesty tonight." A small card with her personal wax seat was plucked from her cleavage and handed over to the busty woman along with a girthy satchel that clanged with the familiar sound of coins.

Jade heard the familiar voice and looked up from a throng of other women tending to another man. There was a slight fear and suspicion in those sexy eyes. Gabriella waved a finger and the girl stood up and was about to walk towards her Queen when the fat noble that was getting his jollies off stuck his turkey neck clad face out of the women and uttered a "Hey!" Gabriella sighed and heels clicked upon the floor as she closed the gap between her and the fat noble. Gabriella dug her knee into his groin as the man got a good look at his Queen and realized just who this widow like beauty was. The pain of nuts being crush caused him to cry out and groan. "I need her. Surely you would not mind fulfilling this one request from your Queen." With that, she turned on the heel with Jade in tow and back to Julian's side. The fiery redhead stood at her Mistress' side looking at Sir Julian with a hungry gaze. At this Gabby snapped her finger's a caught the young woman's attention.

"Your Majesty. What may I do for you?" The girl clearly had not forgotten their previous encounter.

Gabriella walked up to Jade. That hot breath upon her pierced ear causing a shiver down her spine as that wicked voice whispered into her ears, "I need you to please his Majesty in my stead tonight. No tricks. I assure you. I figured you would be a nice treat after this forceful marriage ordeal. Just remember to give him the note and inform him that I sent you. Other than that... enjoy." Gabriella stepped back and smiled. "Look forward to seeing you again, Madame. Julian, we can go now." Her Majesty was certainly quite an interesting person. As a few people got a glimpse of her she seemed to be the perfect fit for their King, little would people know just how well she fit him.

Jade looked at Madame after the royalty disappeared. "I don't quite have her figured out, but if she wants me to remind His Majesty what he misses then, who am I to deny my Queen what she desires. What say you, Madame?"

Julian had now wondered what James had done Gabriella. She was not like this before, there was a certain quiet charm about her that James had clearly broken. But he was in no position to question or ponder this. But he was worried about her. With a bow, Julian led them out as he took point again and took them to the safer areas of the city. There was still more to see after all. At the brothel Francesca looked a little worried, she knew of James' tastes far too well. He also had a nasty temper, but this pile of gold could not be ignored.

"Be careful Jade, you may be trapped in a deadly game between the King and Queen and I do not envy your position. But you seemed to be decently able to handle James. Just don't spout anything stupid like the last time. Clean yourself up and prepare for him tonight. It is by their grace we are allowed to work here with little to no interruptions. So make sure you wear that pretty little dress he loves and shower him with affection the only way you know how."

But with that piece of business handled, Julian continued his tour of the market square. There were still so many shops, even a cute little glassware store. The dress wear here helped solidify Rothenburg as a trade hub of the known world. There was a little piece of every country here.

Jade was certainly always the pick of the litter when it came to tending to their most valuable client. Her body had evidence of that, but she knew how to lick her wounds and revel in the pleasure, pain, and money. It was her job. No man could resist her body and how good she could make them feel. From allowing them to choke her to the point of blacking out to spanking them and making them her bitch. Their wish was her command. His Highness was the toughest of them all to please. Madame Francesca spoke the red head's thoughts allow. A simple nod was given before she walked off to get cleaned up for tonight's festivities in an attempt to make her all the more appealing to Her King.

There was no way that two privileged women could go shopping and not buy anything. What was purchased was sent to the castle and she treated a few children to a creamy sweet treat that looked like a doughy flower. Children laughter filled the air as they took a moment to relax their feet and Gabriella happily answered questions from the kids no matter how ridiculous. There didn't seem to be enough hours in the day, but the setting sun told no lies. Softly Gabby sighed. "Already?" She openly uttered while looking at the sun.

"I guess we should buy something for dinner and head back. No doubt Lydia wishes to put in some of the new adornments in our home." He smiled to her as he carried her bags along as he took her to the closing food district. There were still some places with some chickens still around, and even some lamb shanks. Julian did eye the lamb shanks quite heavily as his mouth watered over it. "Apologies, but I do adore lamb. Shall we get some of this and head back? I will leave it to you two ladies to decide but that is my choice." Julian almost looks like a small child due to his palpable excitement. "I have a lot of nostalgic memories with lamb shanks. It was the first meal I ate here when I was saved by James' father. A lot of memory is tied to it, so it helps me feel nostalgic."

~~~

James had a day that went beyond normal levels of aggravation. There were his needle necked counselors who knew nothing. Then his generals who haven't seen a war in nearly thirty years. Dinner was an atrocious mess, he owed the chef a flogging for the meal it was so horrible and his wife decided to not show up. He only went to his room and cursed out as he decided to only sit down and remained a stewed mess. James knew now why he wanted to not be a king any more, because besides the endless power it was all a combination of horse and pig shit. He even finished all is wine.

"How many people do I have to flog for some damn wine!"

Lydia was happy to have been able to get her dear friend out of the castle and when her lover talked about heading back she was excited to delay her Queen from going to that two-faced King of theirs. You could hear the excitement in Julian's voice as he spoke about the lamb and she could look at him in no other way other than with adoration. "Of course we can have lamb. Although..." Lydia looked to Gabriella and her friend already knew about the concern.

"Do not worry, I will lend a hand. I know that your sense of timing is off so let us get what we need and head home." Lamb was one of favorite dishes and she knew a recipe to die for. "However, while we cook, I'm dying to hear that story about how James' father saved your life." It was going to be a rather eventful night. Three bottles of red wine and a hearty leg of lamb would be the center of attention and when they made it back to Lydia and Julian's, Gabriella found it surprisingly small and surprisingly adorable.

Instantly Lydia unloaded a few of her new belongings. A mosaic vase for nearby table. Embroidered pillows and a throw to accent the seating. While her friend was dolling up her home, Gabby had Julian heating the stove while she got familiar with a mortar and pestle to pound garlic and salt into a paste. This paste was mixed with fresh rosemary from the garden and pepper. Lydia finally got around to oiling up the lamb and spread the paste on the meat and left it to sit until the stove heated up.

To accompany the lamb Lydia worked on cabbage for a side and Gabriella was remaking one of their old Kingdom's favorite winter desserts. Rice pudding.

Jade was dolled up with long waving red tendrils pulled up into a ponytail just asking to be yanked. That little red dress showed off the perfect spots of her body that she knew His Majesty would love to get his hands on. Breats were barely contained and legs were covered in thigh high stockings which peeked from thigh-high slits on both sides of the dress. Her Majesty must have sent a messenger to give notice of her arrival because the woman had no problems upon finding herself outside of the King's bedchambers.

Her timing couldn't have been more perfect as a servant was running up with another bottle of wine which Jade took it upon herself to deliver personally. The servant was shooed away before a gentle knock upon the door sounded and the bottle of wine was cradled like a child in one arm and the Queen's message was presented in the other. A simple message within that said: "Enjoy."

"Your Highness... Her Majesty has sent me with a message for you." The sultry voice was sure to be familiar. It had been heard almost every way imaginable. Whining, crying, screaming, moaning. Surely he would recognize her voice, no?

Julian decided to start off with a glass of wine as this story was actually an old and painful memory. He already loved the small changes but it was lovely. He barely remembered his parents faces anymore. They were nothing but faceless blurs at this point. But with a deep breath he looked at this both.

"My story begins nearly 18 years ago when I was only about 7. I came from a western kingdom, sadly their name is forgotten through the sands of time. War had ravaged my previous home and my parents were just walking. They scarified everything me. Even their lives. After so much walking and sacrifice, their bodies quit and they left me alone. I didn't understand it at the time so I thought they were taking a nap. Six hours later and they never returned. But all I could do was go forward. But eventually my body gave out. James was kicking my corpse awake as my body stirred. The king took me in. Restored me to health and he allowed me to be his sons guardian. Since we grew up together the previous king believed that a bond is important to help one protect something. The very first meal I had in three months was a lamb shank. He got me educated and when my growth hit he helped me become a knight. I am grateful for him. But I do believe that I am James's conscience. For better or for worse. That is why I stand in his way on many of the things he does. I do it all as a kindness for saving my life. But I would always do this again. But that is the story of how I ended up here. Now, you ladies, share a story."

Julian's voice waxed and waned as he spoke but he eventually did finish his story as he picked up another glass of wine.

~~~

"Jade?" He goes to open the door and finds her in that erotic dress. He already undressed her with his eyes, not that it was that hard of a thing to do. But he did look happy to see her and for all the right reasons. He of course let her in and allowed her to take a seat as he read the note. "Oh, my queen of a wife is going to hate me. But I have been honestly rather vile with her lately. You know how I like to break you down for two days and then love you tenderly the 3rd? She skipped her tender day. So that means its you getting all of it. And I am going to make sure that you stay here long enough for her to see just how I lovingly turn you into a heap of orgasmic skin. She is going to regret this choice because what comes next only gets worse." James smiled to his lady of the night as he pulled her closer to him. "So how about we put a stink in here so pervasive that we will have to go into another room?"

Lydia listened on as she sliced up the cabbage while Gabby listened while washing the rice. It was a tragic story with a happy turn of events. How lucky was James to land a friend and protector like Julian. Probably just as lucky that Gabby had Lydia. "My turn." Gabriella volunteered. "I caused quite the mischief as a child. My older brother was off learning how to rule a kingdom and I missed him so. My mother presented Lydia as an aid, companion, and lady-in-waiting. I was quite skeptical. Who wouldn't? She was gorgeous, still is. Just as educated as I was and the daughter of a Duke. Lydia was there through some very...very tough times. Especially with my Uncle."

Lydia stabbed the knife into the wooden board that the sliced vegetables sat upon before walking the few steps over to her dear friend and hugging her. Maybe this was why her Queen was okay with the King's depravity in their private time. When Gabriella was discovered she was a mess and would not speak for a week. Her parents figured it to be the shock and only Lydia knew. Whenever that sick man came to visit her cheerful lady would clam up with her head down. Gabriella couldn't even think to bring up the event to her brother and surely the weight of the daughter of a Duke would not stand up to that of the King's brother. It was probably that very event that turned the green-eyed woman into the powerful person she is today.

"Enough sorrow the food is almost done. Roasted leg of lamb, cabbage, and rice pudding." There was an excitement and both ladies decided to join in the drinking.

Jade listened to her King and as he spoke she managed to squeal out of joy. "Of course, Your Majesty." Oh, how sweet revenge was. Jade was confident that she was held on a higher pedestal than that arrogant Gabriella. The woman held a plume about her that could get her into trouble if that ego was not kept in check, but His Majesty chose to pamper her over his foreign Queen wife. How could the woman not be proud? With that sexy saunter, she walked in and waved the bottle about. "Would my King care for another drink before we begin?"

As they ate dinner, Julian continued to regale them with stories. Some from his past, his past victories (like the times where he and James used to box), his follies (his childish attempt to lift a two handed sword as a child) but all in all many of the stories were entertaining to listen to. During dinner, the smile that was plastered on his face could not be any wider. The lamb shank was perfect in every way and it made his heart sing. He even chewed through the bone to get to the marrow, which is another feat of strength from the giant man. He loved seeing Lydia so happy with her dear friend and he was also happy to protect his queen from James' malicious mistreatment of his wife. But he is sadly duty bound to listen to Gabriella, even if he wished to.

"So you call this rice pudding? We do not have that here. This looks delightful." Julian only takes one bite, enjoys it only for a moment before he proceeds to, unceremoniously, eat the rest. All of his high training went out the window. "Why did that taste so nostalgic even though I never had it. It was so... warm and cozy."

~~~

"The only drink I am going to need is going to be you my precious Jade. " He pulled her closely, his lips pressed on hers tenderly. His hands surfed her body in a way she may had never experienced from him. Before his hands wanted to almost rip her flesh off but now he was genuinely enjoying her curves and skin. As he led her to bed he wasn't forceful but he only led her carefully. He took his time to enjoy slipping her out of her dress as he marveled in joyous delight, not unending hunger and avarice, over her form. He continued to only kiss her as he laid on tops of her. He was still clothed, was he relinquishing a little control to Jade?

Jade purred at her King's touch. This was an extra special side of her wealthy lover that she was more than happy to indulge. The woman's ego was getting the best of her as she was laid upon the soft surface of the bed of a King. Jade was not used to taking control of this one, but the attention was so thick that she nearly drowned in it. "Mmmm... Your Grace, I knew she was wrong..." Normally James your have his way with her and she would heed his every order, so needless to says he was not quick to take the reins.

Lydia was quick to answer Julian's question while Gabriella sat and marveled at the man's appetite with a look of bewilderment. "Yes, it's a popular dessert for our people in the winter time. It fills you and gives you a creamy sweetness, but not overwhelmingly sweet." Both woman almost appeared to be waiting on bated breath as he took the first bite. When the rest was inhaled, Lydia sighed and Gabby laughed. "Perhaps the cinnamon?" His Queen threw out as she savory her own bowl of the delicious treat. It warmed her from the inside and out. Lydia polished the rest of her fourth glass of wine while Gabriella was none too far behind. Alcohol is how the two women got to know each other so well. Julian may very well get to see how both women got to see how well they knew one another.

"That. Was. Divine. It is rather late and she has had too much to drink. Perhaps Her Majesty would care to spend the night with us?" Gabriella placed a jewel-adorned finger beneath that pretty little chin of the blonde's and pressed a light kiss to those lips. "You were always so sweet, my friend. I would love to. Julian.... you do not mind, do you?" Gabby asked when she damn well knew that she could order him to share a bed with her.

"She maybe wrong but she is still my wife. But right now you are my lover and that is all that matters." He whispered to her in his sweet way. His lips tickled down her chest and stomach while his hands remained focused on her breasts. He squeezed and caressed them, not to make her scream, but to make her coo and swoon.

"I so do love these breasts. Care to help me with a situation? You dont have to fear me today Jade. Take a little charge if me, you might never get this chance." James's pants were quite tight from his erect cock but he didn't mind giving Jade some control here.

---

Julian's hearty constitution helped him endure the allure of alcohol a bit better than the girls but he finished what they were not drinking. He heard something about cinnamon which sounded nice. His brain woke up when they kissed, truly, royalty had its vices. But she was in no position to leave, the night is especially dangerous for women. And he was in no position to properly defend anyone.

"My queen, it would be an honor to house you for tonight. Rough floors are normal for me so I will stay down here."

While Juilian was a man of honor; he was still a man and this little bit of self control was held up by his duty towards the crown. He tried to stand up and bow but it was not a good time for that.

He almost fell over.

Gabby looked at the kind and gentle giant with a confused look about her. "Floor? I would feel far safer if you slept with Lydia and I assuming Lydia does not mind.” Lydia had been looking at her Queen the entire time with a dreamy look in her eyes before she realized she had been asked a question. "Mmm... the more the merrier and besides who are we to deny our Queen what she desires?"

Upon watching Julian nearly all on his face, both the Lady-in-waiting and their Queen instinctively stood up to air their knight. "Help us both up, my love." Lydia implored while Gabby knew just what her friend was trying to do.

"Yes, please, I have certainly had far too much to drink." Each woman helped themselves to a powerful arm before heading to the stairs. When up the stairs Lydia began undressing her Queen out of habit as the woman preferred to sleep in the nude. When those mesmerizing blues got a look at the welts, healing cuts, and bruises that marked her dearest friend's formerly flawless skin Lydia groaned loud enough to catch attention as a soft hand ghosted over the marred flesh as though she was made of paper .

Jade swooned and whimpered at her master's touch. The attention to her breasts as opposed to them being slapped, clamped, or twisted was a delicious new experience. Her Majesty must have horribly fucked up for this to happen. Such affection was unheard of from James.

She dare not make her King ask twice so she pushed him on to his back and began undressing that handsome body of his while peppering kisses on ever inch as it was exposed.

Julian did as he was asked and followed the ladies along. His steely arm felt like a shield against the world as they went upstairs. Much now they enjoy sleeping in the nude, so did Julian. He took off his clothing to reveal his warrior's body, scars and all. But his face suddenly turned into a look of dismay.

His queen was torn up! Bruises, welts and so many more injuries covered her once proud and delicate form. Gabriella's body looked as if someone stripped her of noble status and sold her into slavery. It was unacceptable to him. But he could not do anything about it.

But to Julian, seeing two beautiful women in his room nude and with the power of wine. He wanted more than this. He wanted to sample them both. He walked over to the queen and lamented as his past his hand across her side.

For such a man it would not be expected for his hand to be so gentle. But the tenderness he exuded, even while intoxicated, was more than anything James had even tried to show her. Even if his fingers were calloused; his hand was softer than James.

"What a shame, to ruin you like this. I am going to kick his nuts up his throat."

------

James actually looked happy, he even helped her by wiggling out as he pulled off his shirt. Proud, tall and strong, he stood as a fleshy tower of erotic pleasure. "Please... don't keep me waiting."

James actually asked with proper manners of a common whore. His eyes looked it too. There were no games, no tricks or anything. He was being honest with her and so was his throbbing cock.

"I knew that His Majesty would not let her kill me. Your taste is so refined." Soft lips ghosted along his fit stomach until she was met with his throbbing cock that begged for attention. A short lick to the tip before she made most of him disappear past those painted red lips. That thick ass swung in the air behind her with her head lowered around his cock as she moaned. Vibrations danced along his length. With all of the dicks that she blew trying to make a living, there was not much one could do to tighten their gullet after being stretched to the nines. There was absolutely no gag reflex.

The wine in the Queen's system made her eyes laden until she felt that tender touch. Gabriella had a tender touch before, but not from a man. Lydia placed a finger beneath her Queen's chin, much like she had done to her in the Market Place, and stole a tongue-tying and passionate kiss from the woman while pressing her against the human wall that was Julian. A palm cupped at that hairless sex while the index finger parted the nether lips to discover moisture that coated the tip of that finger. The kiss was broken and Lydia turned to blues up to Julian. "Julian... my love... let's both show our Queen the love and tenderness that can be found in bed." That index finger snuck past her Knights parted lips to have him taste the evidence of Gabriella's arousal as Lydia took the ebony-haired beauty by the hand and crawled upon the large bed with her friend in tow. Both women looking like a goddess waiting to be worshipped and adored.

Back
Top Bottom