Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Clashing of the Royals (Lady Bloody Ava & Cylian997)

"Then I will never leave, even if my duty calls me way, my heart will always beat with yours." Julian wrapped his arms around her delicate frame as he leaned back and as Lydia pressed herself down on him, she now was on top and in control. He would gladly yield some of his control. But it was not for long, as she thrusted on top of him, her stallion soon began to buck with her. He had a firm grip on her waist as he rocked his head back, his mind and body obviously wracked by the pleasure of his lover. His breathing was now wild and erratic as he delivered powerful thrusts, almost as if to impale her with his cock.

"Lydia! I'm cumming!" Lydia soon felt a hot, thick rush in her sex. It almost felt like she was being taken down by a rapid river and it seemed to not even stop. As he pushed in deeper, residual shots filled her as he relaxed his grip, his body and cock spent from the experience. Julian would never return to what he used to do, this was all that he needed now.

~~~

Once Gabriella admitted his dominance with those little words she felt him contort and fill her with everything he had to over. As her body continued to milk his cock, his orgasmed continued further and further, his moans sounded almost painful from how much he enjoyed his new wife. He shuddered with a carnal delight as he fell next to her. His eyes were little glazed over, he really didn't expect it to be like this. Maybe there was something to this after all. Now he almost didn't want her pregnant yet. That means the he would have to wait to devour her more, to season her with little dashes of pain. His fingers surfed her contour a little more.

"Not bad my queen, this marriage might be worth something after all." James kissed her again, but this time was different, it was warm, tender, loving even. He rubbed her face as he pulled her into an embrace. "We have another long morning tomorrow. It should give you some time to recover for our night's festivities." His voice reeked with his want of her, maybe it was a good thing?

Gabriella was more than happy to have been claimed and conquered by her new husband. There was no denying that both of them were thoroughly satisfied with one another. Yes, her king was a jackass, but he was her jackass. The kiss in the afterglow was a nice touch. She settled into his embrace ready to lose herself in a dreamless sleep with a satisfied and lax smile upon kiss swollen lips. "You were right." She whispered as she began drifting off to the most relaxing sleep she'd had in ages, "I do love your arrogance." If she had enough energy to dream it would have been filled with their sinful antics with one another, but fulfilled her request and left no energy for her to even dream. The woman slept like the dead, but woke up surprisingly early. She was surprised to find herself curled next to none other than her prideful new husband.

In his sleep she got a moment to watch him in silence. He was very handsome, as was expected from someone with royal blood running through their veins. It gave her a moment to imagine a life with him. Children and how he would be as a father. Gabriella adored children and it was probably what had a smile tugging at the corner of her lips. If she wanted children she was going to get into so much trouble with her husband. Last night had a different kind of smile upon her lips. Her body was slightly sore including her ass and she didn't hold the slightest regret.

Looking down upon her husband as he lay there sleeping, the little minx slipped beneath the covers and decided to help herself to a bit of an appetizer before breakfast. Already her mouth was watering and she wasted no time diving in and wrapping those lips around what she wanted with a sweet moan.

Golden tresses cascaded around them as Lydia rode her stallion of a lover with no restraints. In the depths of her loins she felt his member throbbing and when the walls of her womb were painted in his seed she crashed with him. The lithe woman collapsed on top of his broad chest as they rode out the waves together. Lydia found herself so spent that she could hardly open her eyes. "Julian, I do not want to leave you. We should probably go inside, though..." somehow she managed a weary little laugh, "I fear that my legs will not work after that." A kiss was pressed to his jaw as she continued to rest upon his body. The woman wasn't going to last. She was struggling to remain awake and it spoke volumes that she fell asleep in his company. There was sense of trust and comfort that no other man would ever get from her.

James was actually happy, for once. The wanton man found something uniquely enchanting about this entire situation. He had the most wonderful sleep he had had in ages. Normally to get this kind of sleep he would have required a lot of drink, two hookers and at least a fight. But there was something about this woman, this situation and James couldn't tell who was manipulating who anymore. But that was part of the game in the end, and that made it all the more worth it. James did think about a potential future with his new wife, the potential for children and the importance of a legacy. He didn't put that much stock into such things but he was a man of duty, he did what he had to do.

As Gabriella watched him she was able to see a different side to him. As he slept, all of the vileness and his indignation was drifted away by calm and a cute little smile. He slept like a baby next to his wife. She would also notice that he held her by her stomach. Maybe it was some vain attempt to send positive energies or him actually holding her closely was up for debate. James soon stirred as a warm sensation surrounded his cock. He continued to stir until his eyes cracked up and saw her swallowing his morning glory with a general level of ease. His mischievous side woke up with her generous sucking.

He stretched out as her mouth tickled his sensitive cock. His moans were deep almost as if his very soul screamed for her, he was unable to take it for too long. James rubbed her hair and soon enough pulled her away and laid her on her back. He was on top of her as he again showed her a slightly softer side of his personality. He was still a lecherous man but that energy was focused on Gabriella.

"We are supposed to go to some grand tournament but to be honest, I would much rather skip breakfast and get my fill of you." He spread her legs as he pushed his hard cock into his wife once again.

~~~

After he was spent, Julian rubbed his lover's lower back as she protested about the cold night. It was a valid concern. Julian lifted her up and brought her inside of his home. It was a quaint and cozy home. Julian had the forethought to start a fire that warmed the home. The bottom had a lovely little kitchen that begged to be used. There were shelves adorned with medals and other war paraphernalia. The kitchen had a small little basket of fresh fruit to add a little touch of homeliness to the abode. He took her upstairs to a rather large bed that, unlike the home, was a bit more lavishly dressed. It was nothing she had seen before, the rich autumn colors brought a warmth to the bedroom. There was a steel tub in the other side of the bedroom as he laid her down and covered her with himself. His arms were wrapped around her as he gave her a good night kiss and drifted off to sleep.

It was unfortunate for Julian that his morning started early, he was able to have a small respite at least. There was some butter, jam and bread left on the table, a bath was drawn as well for his lover to enjoy as he explained that he needed to prepare for the tournament to celebrate the new union. It was a golden chance to see her stallion show off his skills on the battle field. Why, many have heard stories of Julian's prowess but it would be a rare chance to see it live.

~~~

The jousting arena had been filled with countless nobles, dignitaries and other well to do people. Julian, being a prompt man, was there on time if a little tired. But he did not intend to allow that to slow him down. His heart was pushed by something, or someone, bigger than himself. He wore his thick plate mail and unlike many who chose to use a shield, he preferred the unyielding barbarism of a thick two handed blade. It looked to be some giant slab of steel and not some weapon. Julian currently brushed down his prized horse, an oak brown Clydesdale he has named Esteban. There were obviously over knights but his calm demeanor led to him creating an intimidating aura. That was until the new king came by, he looked like no one could even upset him right now.

"It looks like something good happened to you too. You look like you lost at least three pounds of frustration." James teased Julian who turned over and bowed to his king. "Come now Julian, just because I am king you better not change around me. You are too important to me as you are." Julian did gain a little smile from his king's admission.

"And it looks like my liege finally got more than be bargained for with his queen. He even walks different." James was, for once caught off guard. While he normally had a swift retort or jab, he allowed Julian this one. "And do not worry my liege, I will always preform admirably in all of my duties no matter the task." James patted his knight on the shoulder and headed to his seat. There were already nice finger foods for the king and queen to enjoy. James was particularly a voracious eater of the sweet cookies and tea. It was almost as if he had the tastes of a child. It was an oddly humanizing feature.

"Welcome everyone, I just wish to say that my new queen and I do appreciate all of the well wishes and kind words offered to us thus far, no doubt with the love and support you have given us we are sure to lead happy lives." Throughout this part of his little introduction he held his wife's hand and gave her a loving stare. While it was about as real as fool's gold currently, the masses were still on the high of a wedding. "At the behest of tradition and a simple test of skill. We shall hold a friendly exhibition among our chief knights. It will be a test of skill among them all. From jousting, to sword play, to arrow shooting. Now before we get started, please good lords and ladies, give your most sincere and warm welcomes to your Queen of Rothenburg." James seemed to able to give lip service quite well, his natural charisma and his lack of concern with the feelings of others was a potent weapon. There were some nuggets of truth within the mud. He did lead the charge to warm applause for his wife as he took a seat to allow her a moment.

The most wicked of smiles danced upon her lips as she was pulled off of her husband's generous treat. Gabriella found it so attractive when she say that mischievous look in his eye and when her king took matters into his own hands she was down for whatever he had planned. Such flattering words from a man with renowned taste did draw a smile that would only be reserved for him. That morning moment reminded her of just how much she was going to enjoy having this man in her life.

Lydia slept so soundly, but the moment Julian moved is when her eyes opened. There was a slight concern in her eyes and then disappointment that he had to leave her so soon. She deliberately made it a litter harder for him to leave by kidnapping his lips with a passionate kiss. That smile upon her face when no where, even as her knight left. Upon hearing the sound of the door she fell back upon the soft surface of the bed and sighed. It was only until she remembered about Gabriella that she sat up with a gasp. She needed to see if her best friend made it through the night. A quick bath and a redressing and she dashed back to her Lady's quarters. She bowed to the guards outside of the door and was ready to know when the door opened on its own. Green eyes were the first thing she saw followed by the tops of a set of mounds hugged by the neckline of a flowing emerald gown. Long ebony locks pulled up and back into a high ponytail accented by a gold circlet.

"Wow..." Lydia managed to say before she was yanked full force into the room and the door slammed shut behind her. "You look like you had fun." The blonde added as she looked her friend up and down.

"What about you... that is the same dress that you wore yesterday. Don't tell me... Julian?" gabby squealed with an all knowing smile upon her face. "Details later, we need to get you dressed so that we can make it to the tournament." Gabriella dolled her friend up like an angel. A light blue gown that hung from the shoulders and a halo of gold tendrils fell into an ornate design about that beautiful face. The ladies commingled with guests until it was time to start and Gabby stood at her husband's side like the dutiful wife that she was expected to be while Lydia waited on pins and needles to see Julian again. James was a very talented politician. His words to the people were well thought out and tugged at their heartstrings.

Their Queen gifted her husband a sweet smile as he gaze so lovingly at her. How she wished to call him out and remind him just what he was more interested in. "Seeing this prosperous country come together makes me proud to be your Queen and do not worry... your King is in good hands." Almost no one did not believe that their King and Queen were a couple to be idolized. They had no idea just how rough and drenched in pure lust it actually was and nor would they find out. "Now, let the games begin!" The crowd erupted in cheers as she sat at her King's side. Lydia stood behind her Lady and was summoned with a wave of a finger. "Why don't you head down and get a closer view. I will summon you if I need you."

Silently Lydia could not thank her Queen enough. There was hesitation since it had been her duty to tend to Gabriella, but a minute later she grabbed a handful of her dress in each hand and ran down the lowest level of the stadium. Gabby smiled as she heard the sound of heels running away. At least one of them was excited. On the way down he footsteps slowed down upon hearing the words 'Gabriella' and 'whore' in the same sentence. Around the corner she listened until the women walked off without knowing just who was listening. Lydia walked back to her Mistress and whispered in her ear her latest findings before being sent to be closer to Julian.

The Queen smiled and seemed to enjoy the games as they begun. You wouldn't know that she was a tad angry at hearing that some whore was claiming to be the true Queen to their King merely because he fucked her more than the others. When a break in the festivities would present itself she had plans on speaking to a guest. Amidst the cheers she had to whisper to a servant to have a certain woman brought to the throne room at a certain time. Until then... she played her part with a smile and her own cheers.

The tournament was a delight for all of sport and skill. While there were many notable knights to see: Sir Harlod Shims of Bhel Garom a man known for his skill with a shield and seemingly never defeated in one on one combat, Sir Ira Finn of Halston a cocky and famous dual wielding swordsman, and even Sir Rodrick of Hammerhold. Rodrick was a rare piece of work as he was considered to be Julian's arch nemesis. Especially since the relationship between Hammerhold and Rothenburg were, at best, tenuous friends and at worst bitter enemies. It was a blood feud that has lasted for over 300 years. It was a rumor within the highest of courts that both countries were one bad accident away from a war. But regardless they had some level of good faith.

Julian did look over to the side and saw his precious Lydia there, as he saw Lydia in her lovely little blue dress. Ira only gave an appreciative whistle., even if they had been enemies before in these sorts of tournaments he had nothing but high regard for Julian. Rodrick looked over and only scoffed, the bearded man only looked at Lydia as he seemed to whisper something to Julian. In that moment, Julian's eyes turned frigid as he turned to Rodrick.

"You dishonor yourself with such foul words, you should take them bad Sir." He was like a different man. The kind compassion he seemingly held for life disappeared in an instant. His instinct for war and battle was quickly donned like a thick suit of armor. Rodrick, who stood a whole six inches shorter than Julian, Rodrick took his shield and tapped it onto Julian's broad chest. Hammerhold's symbol was that of a lion and it was almost symbolic of Rodrick's wishes. He wished to devour Julian alive.

"All I said was that girl is a cunt and the queen is a whore. Why else would her father send his child to marry that prick?" Rodrick spoke out loud as James only seemed to laugh at the show. Julian's fists tightened so strongly that he managed to crack all of his knuckles and returned to his position. But Julian no longer saw this as an exhibition. This was no longer some little silly game for the new king and queen, Rodrick insulted something he truly cared about. And for a man in his position, where niceties are so rare, such a thing was an impossible luxury. James shook his head.

"It looks like Julian is going to murder Rodrick. It will take 2 maybe 3 months for word to return to Hammerhold. We will need to mobilize in order to gain a jump on Hammerhold should they take this the wrong way else they will overtake us. This is an exhibition, mistakes happen. But Hammerhold is filled with jackasses who are hoping for a fight." It was quick but James had seemingly thought through this situation rapidly. But he didn't look to happy, there was a hint of concern on his face. "And tell me, what did that servant tell you?" He turned to Gabby as his stare was cold and calculating. He seemed in a rather foul mood already because of this. He also looked capable of murder at this moment.

The tournament ensured. It was Sir Rodrick who stole the joust, Julian was not the best at it but he got a respectable 3rd place. It was Sir Finn who won the arrow shooting contest. But as one considered the fireworks from the earlier show; it was the tournament that people waited for. Julian seemed a little tired but he still easily progressed through the tournament. The people murmured about his odd level of exhaustion. But in the final round before the finals, it was Rodrick versus Harold. Rodrick picked his weapons as Harold refused.

"You sir, have no honor. You insult the King and Queen of this kingdom who are hosting you with graciousness and kindness. You insult the Lady-in-waiting of the queen. I refuse to fight you in this situation Rodrick. The victory is yours." Harold turned away as Rodrick looked insulted.

"Get back here and face me you coward!" Rodrick shouted as Harold only turned back to him.

"I would prefer to go back home alive. If you think I would want to face an enraged Sir Julian, you must be dumber than you look. He is a passionate man who holds things very dear to his heart and you just insulted him. You Sir Rodrick are a fool and may the 9 gods have mercy on your eternal spirit." Harold soon left as a hush filled the arena was filled with a morbid hush. The air felt thick as Julian walked out. His eyes still looked just as it did before, he was not Julian; the warm lover and kind guide, he was Julian De la Rosa, Crusher of Spirits and Breaker of Bones, the Head Chopper. Rodrick took a moment to ready himself as they stared down at each other.

"And I will still restate the following, that gi-" In one swift motion Julian took his blade and severed Rodrick in half. It wasn't just the slice through. Julian cut through armor, through bone through both his power and the weight of his weapon. Julian took a moment as some of Rodrick's squires took his body away as the arena remained hushed. A moment that was supposed to be one of joy was shattered in an instant, However, the audience themselves did not blame Julian for his actions, per say. Rodrick was a foul man who insulted the king and queen, but did he deserve to die for that?

Julian stepped away as James stepped up and gave a warm smile to his audience.

"While the death of Sir Rodrick was unfortuante, do not forget that these men are knights who are prepared to give their lives for their their kingdom. Let us pay our respects to him respect to all of our combatants. An applause for all of the men who displayed their skill honorably here today. Now please, continue onto the Royal Gardens for a feast." James ushered everyone out, but once they were alone his eyes regained their cold stare.

"I really want to break someone right now..." James stated coolly. It seemed to as simple as breathing for him to be callous. Julian remained at the stables as he now regretted his decision. he might have started a war over this. It was too late for regrets now.

The Queen of Rothenburg listened as her husband spoke of much needed preparations should things go sideways with a country that they were on shaky ground with. James was a very smart King and clearly put his duties above all else and she found that very admirable. She watched as the scene unfolded, but her eyes looked to her husband as he asked what the servant told her. Those green eyes were calm and void of any fear. "I have a little pest problem that I need to take of, personally. No need to worry." The tournament picked up and Gabriella dawn her bright white smile as she cheered for Julian.

Lydia watched from the sideline and smiled when Julian's attention was turned to her. Whatever one of the other gentlemen turned her kind hearted lover into blood thirsty beast. Still as the tournament went on Lydia made it clear just who she was cheering for. Despite the whispers around her amidst the other noise gossiping about her and how she won the Champion Knight's heart was not worth paying attention to. Lydia was just as surprised to see Sir Harold walk off rather than face her knight. What came as an even bigger was shock was seeing Julian cut down another man. She didn't even hear the King's words and merely watched Juliana as he took off.

She found her footing and parted through the crowds to head towards the stables where she hoped to find Julian and she breathed a sigh of relief when her decision proved fruitful. She closed the distance between them as he tended to his horse. "Julian..." The look on her face was soft and caring. There was no fear or disgust. "Please, do not worry." She stood at his side ready to comfort in any manner.

Despite being a Princess, she was not sheltered from the more gruesome lessons of how a kingdom is run. The sudden slaying was still a surprise. Everyone witnessed first hand why this man was the stuff of legends. Ever vigilant, she watched as her husband stood and consoled the audience. She stood at his side and watched as all those listening began to heed their King's words. "Not now, my King. Tonight, you can take your frustrations out on me." Just as she was about to head to the garden a servant girl approached and delivered a message to her Queen. With a quick nod she turned to her husband and bowed. "Please excuse me, I have a guest. I can meet you in Garden as soon as I am done." With that she was off.

It was very quiet down the hallowed halls of their home with the exception of the heels clicking upon the floor. Gabriella entered the throne room and sat herself down with a stoic face. The towering doubt doors were opened and in walked a gorgeous looking thing. Fiery red hair and breast proudly on display with scant clothing to cover her body. There was a confident sway to those hips that garnered even Gabriella's sensual attention. Instantly she bowed and remained as such as she was addressed. "Jade...do you know who I am?" There was a nod from the woman's head. "Who am I?" The more she looked at this woman, the more of a threat she seemed to be.

"Gabriella Eloise de Dealroux, Queen of Rothenburg, Your Majesty." The red head lifed her face and cautiously assessed her Queen. This was the first time she saw the woman so close and she inwardly sneered at how horrible such a silver spooned bitch like her had to be in bed.

"Good, because a little birdy told me that you, the King's apparently favorite whore, told me that you may actually consider yourself to be his true King." The girl with the painted red lips would do well to bite her tongue, but the arrogance in this one was strong.

"You Majesty, I mere said that he favors my company. I would be more than happy to show Her Majesty a trick or two."

The urge to hold back the laughter almost broke her stoic visage. Certainly the girl was not to stupid as to insult her Queen to her very face.

"Jade... I summoned you here to warn you. You may fuck with my husband as often as he may desire, but you nor any bastard children you have will stand in the way of my son's accention to the throne. You and your child will both disappear." Her voice left no room to question the seriousness of these threats. "Your King has amazing taste and I wouldn't hold my breath for his next visit if I were you."

"You.. you couldn't, Your Majesty. His Majesty wouldn't..."

"His Majesty has more important things to worry about than a missing whore. Now... are. We. Clear?" The ebony haired woman emitted a vibe that brought sent a chill to ghost down the red head's spine. Gabby stood and closed the gap between her and the whore. The girl was still bowed and bowed her head once more as her Queen drew closer. A gasp ripped through the air as a fist full of red hair brought the busty beauty to her Queens level and brought her but a hairs breath away from those royal lips. "Stay away from what is mine." The girl was then tossed aside like a piece of trash and the Queen walked away as guards cleaned the mess of a whore from the floor.

Julian took in a deep breath and gave her a warm smile. He was obviously used to the art of murder. At this stage in his life it was as simple as drinking water, taking a breath or loving a woman. But almost like a snap, he returned back to his warm self. He took off his armor and approached his lover and pressed his lips on hers. He held her closely as he only imagined what was going to happen next. He knew James would never do anything to harm him. They were long time friends and he was James's confidant. But some of the other annoying rats might make annoying little squeeks.

"I apologize for my showing, you saw a side of me I honestly never wished for you to see. I hope I did not lose your favor after such a baseless act. But he insulted my king. my queen, but most of all, he dares to open his mouth about you. And I would not stand for that, even if it was a bad choice, it is a choice I would do one thousand times over. But, I am tired of this event. Shall we return to my home? Or are you needed here still?"

He held her hands and looked at her as desperately as she did early in the morning. It was obvious that the only thing he wished for was time with her.

~~~

James took a deep breath as he had to put his charm on, but something she said brought a little light to his eyes. And after last night's showing. He would be more than able to torture his wife a little more. But not enough to mar that flawless skin of hers. But enough to leave a temporary scratch that would only heighten the rest of her flawless beauty. The prospect of torturing his wife brought him a level of decadent joy that seemed unfathomable. Her desperate gasps, her face locked in between pain and pleasure, her hot sex like a fountain for him; it will be beyond delightful to see her squirm. Just the thought almost gave him an erection. But with that in mind James headed towards the Royal Gardens.

The gardens were in the bright time of spring as a bountiful array of flowers shined like gems across the garden. A group of cellists enveloped the guests in a warm, inviting environment after the harrowing events of the tournament. The mead and wine flowed freely as the guests all got their fill. But it was Julian who stole the gossip of the day as the various nobles all spoke of his exploits. From his brilliant tactic to over take a castle by starving them out, to his deadly charge where he single-handedly took 54 men in one battle to one exploit that had to be fake; he killed a medusa. The turkey legs, fine hens and the crispiest of breads and tarts were all arranged lovingly for the guests. And there was one thing James had to do now.

He needed to curry favors with potential allies. While his political marriage to Gabby was an important ally, there were many more noble families and houses that despised Hammerhold. He needed them on his side. James came out to the party, he brought his winning smile as he spoke to these families.

~~~

As Gabby finished her tirade a woman came from behind her, she was almost unnoticeable to normal human ears. She walked in front of the queen and knelt down to her in great respect. She wore an eye patch that covered the right side of her face, she had shortly cut brown hair and a lithe form that was closer to a man's than a woman's, built for athletic movement. She sported no delicate curves, no breasts, any hint of femininity was ripped from her. But she remained in place. There was a deep scar across her lips and an exposed one from her chest.

"Allow me to introduce myself my queen. You may call me M. I am you and your majesty's personal assassin. I delve in poisons and other such brews and the best part you do not need to worry about me and your husband. He finds me hideous. If you so desire, I can keep an eye on her, I can be your eyes and ears in certain situations that require a hand more delicate than your own. I have many other talents as well. So, what shall I do for you today my queen?"

M kept her head down in reverence of the queen, almost as if she were some sort of deity. Her eyes were averted from her still as she waited for an order.

Relief washed over her the second she felt those lips pressed against her own and those powerful arms embracing her. "You are a revered protector of the crown. I know that it is a messy job. Therefore, my love, you have absolutely no reason to apologize" She snagged another kiss from his lips. "Let's go home, my love. I'll help you forget all of this." She softly whispered to her Knight with a charming smile. The hustle and the bustle of the remainder of the celebration was left behind. If her Queen needed her, she would send a servant for her right hand. The atmosphere back at Julian's home was so much more peace than around the Royal Gardens. The second that door was closed behind them she fled his hand and had a bath drawn for her champion. "How about you relax with a soak? I'll join you, if you like." It was the cutest of invitations.

Gabriella was ready to join her husband when a figure appeared before her and bowed. At first she was worried but after the introduction there was more interest than mistrust. "I thank you M, please, watch that one and report anything suspicious directly to me. Also... how do I find you when I need you?" It was truly her only question. When that was answered she would head over to the Gardens and join the guests. There were more congratulations given to her and one gentleman seemed to vie for her attention. He had introduced himself a neighboring Duke. The man was rather handsome with dark amber eyes and head of auburn locks that a girl could lose a hand in. This man, however, was very pompous and an absolute over kill.

Douglas kissed the back of his Queen's hand and peppered kisses up her arm until she kindly pulled away with a lovely laugh. As the crowd moved around them Sir Douglas' arm managed to wrap itself around her waist. You would have thought that Her Majesty was falling, but that certainly was not the case as she stood firmly upon her own two feet. "Sir Douglas, I do not think that the King would take kindly to getting too close to his wife." She chimed to the man who laughed as though it were a true accident while his arms still had yet to move. "You are such a gentleman, unlike a man I ran into as soon as I got here. I can't remember his first name but he boasted about being a Hammerhold."

Sir Douglas loved his feather's ruffled and by such a gorgeous woman? He was all ears. He spilled a lot of information that she took in like a sponge and he even defended Julian's action against the knight that insulted their King and Queen. His cheeks were red after his Queen whispered a few words into his ear before excusing herself and gently holding on the arm of her rightful owner. "How do you feel now, my King?" She asked with genuine curiosity.

"I would love to on all accounts to go back home with you my precious." He stood up and allowed her to lead him back home. He was an accommodating man when he needed to be, a life of serving others has given him that kind of disposition. But their home now had a much warmer atmosphere. "And I would love for you to join me, I am pretty sure you can slide in just fine." He stripped down revealing his sweaty form. He was bruised from the games across the chest. He had taken lance and was thrown off his horse. Of course the victor was a good sport about it and they shook hands afterwards. But he didn't seem to complain about the pain, but the warm water did lead to a deep moan of pleasure. The hot water relaxed away his pain he waited for his dear love to come in, his body grew excited at the prospect of her again.

~~~

"I shall give you a copper bell. One of my boys will come find you to pass a message to me. They look like forgotten children street urchins but they are under my employ. My boys will always you a simple question "Could you spare a dream?" And you will respond with "Your dreams are fulfilled." They will then respond with "Dreams are nice." If this event does not happen exactly as I have stated, they are compromised." Run from that child. M handed her, funny enough, a little bell. It looked to be made of copper as M returned to her bowed position and disappeared from sight.

~~~

James was busy dealing with people in the middle he decided to take some wine and watch his wife work her magic. That little minx. He was almost proud of her at this rate. No doubt that Douglas's loose mouth and his penchant for trying, and failing, to bed queens was going to be his undoing. His queen was far to smart for that. He was not a fan of how she allowed Douglas to kiss up her arm. He understood that it was a trick but it still irked him. She was his and his alone. When she came back to him he smiled as he watched that disheartened look of Douglas, He wrapped his arm around his wife and brought her into a warm kiss. This was partially for show, but he did appreciate her ways. He pulled her into an embrace as he whispered to her ear.

"Tonight, we are really going to have some fun. I am in a foul mood and unfortunately for you but fortunately for me, seeing you whimper is my new fetish"

Lydia told Julian to get in without her, for the time being as she gather a try of fruits and meats. Bare feet walked the tray upstairs and sat on a small table next to a relaxing Julian. Now, the lovely woman was still fully dressed and she certainly could not join her dear knight like that. A few pins were plucked from her hair and the golden tresses came tumbling down and around her face. It took a simple tug of a ribbon before the lovely dress loosened up. Silky fabric fell from bare shoulders down to that barely there waist. Both thumbs buried themselves in the waist of the dress an shimmied it down until gravity turned it onto a pool of fabric at her bare and petite feet. The woman was in such a rush this morning that she had neglected to put anything beneath the dress. She doubt that Julian would mind.

"You did not get enough sleep last night and that might have been my fault, my love." She stepped into the warm water and straddled the lap of a man that people called the Breaker of Bones with such a delicate ease. Arms came to rest upon his shoulders and draped themselves around his neck as a soft kiss was pressed to his lips. "What is it that I can do for you, my Knight. I'll do anything." It was almost a promise. Here it felt as though the two were in their own little world and she would treat it as such until duty called.

The kiss from her King was welcomed, though she knew that there was little merit to the gesture. Gabby figured that it was most likely for show and the seemingly happy couples played the part rather well. It looked as though their King was whispering sweet nothings to their Queen... and they weren't entirely wrong. Soft lips brought themselves to the King's ear. "You make it sound like a bad thing... I love it when my King has his way with me. Like I said... break me." Gabriella was determined to eliminate every reason that he may to crave another's flesh. This was actually a surprise to her. It wasn't as though she wouldn't enjoy what he had planned already, it was just the desire to make him crave her.

Julian only stared at her with awe. It seemed that no many times she had stripped or came close to him, he could never tire of her presence. Her long hair that resembled golden thread, her lithe body, those seductive hips that demanded his attention. His hands wrapped around her body as he pulled her in more closely. He took in a deep breath from her and felt intoxicated by her presence. Having Lydia so close was the only thing he needed in his world. As their lips locked he looked at her longingly, his eyes lost in hers as his hand reached out and rubbed her cheek affectionately. His free hand ventured lower as he grabbed her full rump and pulled her in closely.

"All I can say is that, you may read into this as deeply as you like. But I would find it interesting to eventually see how all of us will live in this home. We might have to get something bigger." Lydia could tell that Julian was very serious. Julian was a man who was obviously goal focused and mostly planned for situations in life. But with Lydia, he wished to follow his seldom heard whims and heart. "And as I was James' friend for his life, who better than us to continue that tradition?" His hand gripped her more firmly. The passion in his eyes obvious.

~~~

This bitch. James now knew he was being manipulated by her and he loved every second of it. If there was another thing about James, he enjoyed the chess game of mating and social interactions. But they have all become so boring after time; people either had too much to lose and never played, or, didn't have enough to ante up. His wife, Gabriella however, had both enough to ante up and so little regard for herself that this only made him want her more. If he could kick out everyone out and go screw her now. But wait a minute.

He was the king and he had the authority to do so. He pulled her in close to him and kept her at his side.

"Please everyone, enjoy yourselves and be merry on this blessed day. But we have other matters to attend to. Take care of yourself and thank you again." He left with his wife, Gabriella could almost see him salivate over her. His baser instincts took over his mind and heart as he led them to a different room now. There were many devices available, almost like torture devices. But upon further inspection they were all smoothly shaped and not meant to cause pain, but pleasure. The room itself was dimly lit with candles as he pinned her against the wooden board and chained her wrist. His smile only grew more malicious and lecherous as he looked at her.

"Don't worry about that current dress. After today, not even the cheapest whore in all of Rothenburg would want it as he chained up her other free hand.

Massive hands held her close and the intimate moment had her heart melting. "All of us?" There was a bit of surprise in her words, but the smile was a hint that it was not necessarily a bad one. The woman had never even laid eyes upon where she was supposed to rest her own head, but she had a feeling that she would never need to see it. As Julian continued to talk the more excited she found herself. "Julian we might need to make a brief trip to the chapel before we start making 'friends' for the future King and Queen." Despite her suggestion, she was clearly not going anywhere anytime soon as the woman fed Julian a ridiculously hot moan in the midst of a passionate and promising kiss.

"That can wait a little while, though... I am starving." Soft nips and kisses peppered a trail up the curve of his neck and up to his ear where her breath bathed his flesh and hands grew restless against his chest. "I love our home just like I love you, Julian." It was a joy to know how aroused her herculean lover was just the feel of his solid length as it pressed against the flesh of her stomach. Lydia wouldn't deny that her heart skipped a beat as she though about having children with this man and living with him. It brought a smile to those soft kissable lips.

Gabriella was pondering trying to work a few more politicians, but clearly her husband had other plans as she found herself in his grasp just before he made an announcement. Cunning man. Using his ruling power to break free of the event sooner rather than later and in such a charming manner. When pulled into a new room she hardly got a moment to take in her surroundings. Now her heart was pounding beneath her ample bosom and it was excitement and dash of uncertainty. The cool metal against the smooth skin of her wrists got her nipples taut and aching beneath her dress. Even she was not sure how she found pleasure in so much pain.

"James... show me what my King is capable of..." There was almost a pleading tone to it all. The fine hairs upon her body were all on end in anticipation for a ruthless show from her Kings. Now, she was a lover of attention. Perhaps it did not matter how that attention was given? Maybe she would test the waters and see just how much her body was used to her new husband's ways. Certainly there had to be a handsome male lurking in the shadows ready to sexually please his Queen if she wanted him to. That thought lingered for but a second in her mind as she watched that dark aura in her husband's eyes as he seemed so ready to play with his new toy of a wife.

"It it a little fast, I know. But luck favors the bold and I don't want anyone to bother trying to take you away from me. And with what could be coming, I know I will need your strength to help see me through the day. And my other part of me does want you as well. But I am quite hungry as well. Let's try to finish up before we explore my kitchen and then each other again."

He kissed her sweetly as they continue their bath. Julian used some of his fine, exotic soaps to wash her.

"If you have never been to the kingdoms of the far east, their spices bring life to foods that is unimaginable. They use it in their soaps as well. I am personally rather fond of this one." The smell of the soap was a rich mix of chocolate and sandalwood. It held a near sweet earthiness. Julian used such wonderful things on his lady without any sort of question.

After they had finished, Julian took a moment to show her the kitchen. It was something small but for Julian, who does not delve into high society, it was more than adequate. But he did have a lovely stash of meats and other root vegetables. Julian soon worked on both fires, the one for the house and other for the stove. He did wait with bated breath just to see Lydia work on their home.

~~~~

James only smiled as she stroked his ego. Little manipulative minx, but he did love it. He grew more enraptured by his wife as he first took out a little mask. It was black and seemed to be made of silk.

"There are stories told of how blind people experience the world differently. Their body adapted to the sudden change of a lost sense. Now, how about we have you lose those eyes for just a moment."

He covered her eyes and now the world was black. But she heard his elegant steps as he walked around to tease her. She heard him pick up something, he gave it a good swing. It sounded like some sort of whip. He walked back to her, his steps much more akin to a proven torturer than a king. She soon felt the leather tease her neck. She felt his moan across her ear. The leather teased down her heaving bosom. But he then pulled it away. He intended to toy with his wife, he wanted to see how much she could endure before she had enough. And once again, the best part was that there was no safe word. Her only hope of safety would be James' kindness, which he had none of.

He walked away again, those haunting steps echoed through the room as he now picked up something metallic. She heard him swing this item around and its sharp sound was more akin to a knife than anything. Step by step, he inched closer. His heavy breathes on her open chest as the exhilaration of her vulnerable form brought him to new heights of erotic, carnal pleasures.

He passed the flat end of the knife across her cheek. He only wanted Gabby to feel the cold metal. She could easily tell it was a knife. He passed the point of the knife briskly across her pale skin. She felt it scratch her skin. But he carefully did not cut her. She could tell from his deft hand that such hobbies were a normal pastime for him. The sharp point now past by her bosom, it was a little deeper than the previous pass by. There was a little blood as her flesh was cut by the cold blade.

James rang his tongue by the cut as she felt the knife by her stomach. As his tongue continued to lick her. The knife point continued tease a direct stab into her abdomen. And he did stab her.

Deep enough to just barely tickle her abdomen as he sliced up to free her breasts from their cage. He ate her glorious form with his eyes and he wanted to see her goosebumps as the knife teased another pass around her bosom. Though he did shift between the flat edge and the blade. Her fear only made him stiffer.

This was going to be one hell of a memory and as the silk mask was placed over her eyes the woman;s remaining senses heightened. The drumming of her own heart flooded her ears. Gabriella tried to focus on her breathing when she felt the leather run across her skin. Instincts had her turning her head as the cold metal of the knife kissed her warm skin of her cheek. A barely audible gasp escaped her lips as the tip of the blade traversed down her body and as beautiful blood slowly contrasted against the soft skin from which it passed you would see her biting her lip and hands balling up into fists. Despite those reactions she felt a flood of heat grace her loins. Her wicked king weaseled a short moan out of her as the cut was licked. "James..." His name in the form of a whimper as her dress was sliced and her flesh felt the cool air licking at her newly exposed flesh. Already she wanted more. The impatience was eating away at her, buts he tried to remain composed. Goosebumps danced along every inch of her exposed flesh. Visibly she shivered when the knife drew past her bosoms.

Lydia marveled at the soaps and how the fragrance was out of this world. She found herself thinking that maybe one day they could explore other countries together. When the bath was done she followed Julian down to the kitchen and she already had plans for what she wanted to cook. The the stove heating she grabbed a pot and some water. The meat went in first, bones and all, and then the root vegetables. It was a simple and flavorful meal. Tender potatoes and the meat was cut up into tiny pieces so it didn't take long for it to cook. The bones added flavor to the water and everything stewed and two rolls to accompany said stew. The hearty aroma filled the home. Two bowls were laid upon the sturdy wooden circle table top and a roll of bread to accompany each. "I hope you don't mind, I haven't cook for anyone else in quite some time." She was said to be good when she cooked for her family at their estate to merely be able to say that she could, but her duties took up so much time that she hadn't done it in a while.

"I would have made a pie, but I am missing something. Do not worry I can head to the market and get what I need. Gabriella wanted to explore the town and get to know our new home. SO I won't be alone." She reassured him as blue eyes looked down upon the bowl with the steam rising and the meat and spices that she had experimented with that she was not famliair with but found to have a bit of a kick to it that melded so well with the savoriness of the meat.

James still remained quiet as his knife continued to tease her flesh. The cold kiss of the metal teased her breasts, her arm puts, up her arms. As he watched her squirm and gasp it only made him desire her more. This was the most exquisite of shows; to see his wife, a queen, a member of the noble class brought down by him. James was quite careful, he did more than enough to never leave a deep cut across her flesh or any place that visible. Still, the dangerous knife remained ever present. The sharp point danced across her perky nipples. He pressed the flat edge of the knife across her nipples as he watched her squirm. He pulled his knife away and he resumed his patient walking.

He picked up something else, but this item had no sound unlike the knife and the whip. She was lost in the mystery. James came forward as she suddenly felt two cold items clamp down her nibbles. James only stared as the shock waves ran through her body. He twisted the clamps and squeezed them with a devilish delight. He wished to see her writhe in sexual agony. He eventually let her go as he walked off again. She had a small moment of respite as his breath was near her again. He took a moment to examine her form. His hand ran through her flesh as he huskily moaned for her. He really loved her like this; weak, vulnerable, erotic. And her body was all for him.

She hard a sharp sound as a leather whip was pressed on her breasts. He waited a moment and whipped her again across her right thigh. She her the swift sounds as he tapped the whip on his hand. He then whipped her under her breast, just so he could catch her chest jiggle. She was perfect right now. So perfect he kissed her passionately, his tongue went down her throat as she felt the rough leather whip across her hot sex. He gently tapped her sex with the whip, nothing too extreme just a notice, that if he wanted to whip her, he could and would. He then whipped her sides rapidly, almost beyond violence. All of the places he struck were placed to be hidden by her dress. No one but them would ever know about this. He eventually stopped and tenderly licked across all of her fresh wounds.

"Are you ready to continue?"

~~~

Julian, as his size indicated, was a voracious eater. He enjoyed every single bite of her food. The gentle spices added a warmth that was worth the time she took to make it. He had about three bowls. He was very happy. it was obvious in his stretching.

"And if this is what I have to look forward to in my life in terms of food, I do believe the gods have blessed me more than I deserve. But tf my queen and her lady wish to explore the city tomorrow, please allow me to guide you both. As stated, it will be my honor and privilege to escort you both. And now allow me to escort my lady to bed so we can enjoy our company. We were a little distracted and I think we should stare at the sun's fall. Twilight over this side of the mountain is stunning."

At some points the blinded woman felt her skin crawl with the sharp tip dancing it's sharp edge against her flesh. Senses seemed dulled until the sound of those familiar footsteps reached her ears. She cried out in sweet delicious pain as both nipples were clamped. It was feeble to try to catch her breath because that vile husband of hers twisted, squeezed, and tugged and had her writhing and struggling in a potent combo of pleasure and pain. Gabriella's head leaned back against the wood behind her and nipple clamp clad breasts rose and fell with each precious breath as she finally whimpered. That touch. That double sided touch. It was comforting, yet promised so much more.

There was no keeping quiet from there. Where was the fun in even trying? The second she was whipped she cried out in absolute raw passion and pain. She was convinced that he loved the sound of the whip or the cane striking her skin repeatedly more than he loved her. She was convinced that he loved the red welts that would appear on the unseen parts of her body after several more strikes with the whip more than he loved her red lips. She did not need convincing about these things because she believed them to be facts. There was no denying that she was loving every second of it all. She loved the humility and the pain that continued to ensure. Her favorite part? How riled James got during all of this. It stroked her ego to know that her husband was wrong and that she was capable of fulfilling far more of his desires than he had originally thought.

The passion was all the more evident as she was surprised with an invasive tongue in the form of a kiss in the midst of it all. Muffled moans and constant panting joined the symphony. As her body throbbed in places and stung with the cool air and his tongue both licking at her fresh wounds, she tried her best to gather her breath and evidence of arousal dripped down her leg.

"Yes..." Jagged breaths accompanied her words, "Yes my King... please...please don't stop..."

Lydia couldn't help but giggle as she watched her companion wolf down three bowls of her stew to her one. The woman's face was starting to hurt from smiling so much and his constant flatter was not helping at all. Spending the rest of the afternoon with Julian was a lovely reprieve from the upheaval from one country to another and plunged into a kingdom of strangers. "Mmmm... are you sure that you wish to spend the rest of your days with me?" The lady relaxed upon the soft surface of the bed and curled up at his muscular side. After such a meal there was nothing else she could do put relax with Julian.

Those hollow footsteps continued as now as she felt the wood plan move and she was orientated as if she were staring up to the wall. James vision focused like a wolf's as he saw her beautiful body. The welts, the slickness of her vagina, her haggard breaths; it was sublime to see her so fragile yet still so resilient. But it was time to punish her further for being such a naughty queen to allow someone else to try and woo her. The only man who will ever gain that pleasure will be James himself. He released the clamps from her nipples and gave them a small reassuring suck. And again, the world became one without sensation.

How long had it been since she was chained up? It must have gotten a little darker, a cold wind came in through a near by window. She heard the foot steps again as she felt her husband near by. But there was now something warm next to her. It felt hot, molten even? What was that? The heat remained next to her face as the fire only grew more and more enraged. He moved the flame down her body. She felt it down her chin, down her chest, down her abdomen and down her pubic area. He walked over to her ear and whispered.

"It was a little difficult to see your beautiful form, so I need a candle. I hope you do not mind. And I need some place to dump some of this wax. And I think your body is the perfect place to dump it on." He walked away from her again, the gentle fire of the candle kissed her skin with its heat. He walked around her; she felt the head all over her body but then, around her abdomen, a small gentle plop of wax fell onto her form. The heat from the wax must have felt similarly to James' passion to see her break under his vile machinations. No doubt, if her father saw this he would have taken his daughter back.

But she was no longer his daughter, she was James' queen. He dropped another set of drops across her chest and breasts. He breathed own on it to force the wild contrasts of painful head and blissful cold. A little more was dropped by her hip, near her pubic area. James lovingly rubbed her horny sex only for a moment, he wished to see how damp she was at this rate. His smile remained curved on his lips as he dropped another small blotch of wax on her other thigh.

~~~

"If there is something I can say my love; is that, as a man of action, I make swift and calculated decisions. I meticulously plan everything; from war, to my friendships and much more. But you are the first woman to make me quit that method of thinking and helped me live in the moment. And in that period of time, I want to live every moment with you. After everything and everyone I have seen, I know the only thing I want to see every day, until the light from my eyes fade is you." He kissed her warmly, his heart fluttering as he kissed her. He nuzzled against her as they remained in the pleasant light of the sinking sun.

This whole sensation was exhilarating, but she was noting the amount of energy she somehow lost. They were far from over and she knew that when that board that her body was on was maneuvered a bit. It was a shock. She almost mourned the loss of the nipple clamps and the sweetest of moans escaped her lips. His presence was potent and she could feel him standing before her. There was a distinct heat dancing from parts of her body. Her suspicion was confirmed as her husband spoke once more. His voice sending a chill down her spine. She cried out as the hot wax dripped upon her skin. Said cry turned into whimpers as the heat of the wax and the cooling of it got her aroused. As the flame traveled and the drops continued to make their home upon her skin, her body shoot with a small climax. Her husband had the ill timing to see how damp she was and her sensitive sex had her moaning and her back trying to arch despite the restraints. It left her panting and feeling so helpless. "James...." she couldn't even tell you what she was pleading for. Another release? More attention? His cock buried up to the hilt in her greedy sex while he held on to a fistful of her hair? Not even she knew. She was getting closer and closer to that broken, desperate, and depraved woman he desired.

Lydia was finding her favorite spot to rest her head was upon his broad chest with her breasts pressed against the side of his muscular form. A soft hand rest by her head as the warm glow of the setting sun proved to be just as beautiful as Julian said it would. "For all we know.... we may have already made them a 'friend' already, Julian." She teased while remaining comfortably at his side. You could hear the smile in her voice, but she was curious as to how he would react. Not all men quick to accept the idea of becoming a father, but she knew that Julian would make an amazing father, if they had a child.

"I have a delicate job for you. It will be one that will require all of your concentration. But if you mess up, you will have some consequences to face." He whispered to her as he walked over and felt something thick and warm next to her face. His cock stood at attention, the time torturing his loving wife brought him to points of mental ecstasy that seemed almost impossible, but it was time for him to get some of his fill. Gabby soon felt her throat stuffed with his full length, his hand pressed her face on his cock. "Now... don't use your teeth or else I will punish you again."

And with that, with his cock down her throat, he began to drop hot wax on her again. He groaned for his wife as the tightening muscles only drive him more and more wild. All for him to tip over his candle and hit her body with the wax. James wore a maniacal look in his eye as the thrill of bringing his royal wife to this place almost made him want to cum. After a while he let go of her hair and allowed Gabby to suck his cock out of her own free will. As James would see her mouth contort to lovingly suck on the rod that will make her a mother, he gave her another little splash of wax right on her pubic area.

~~~

"By the sounds of it, then I need to get you a ring and organize our wedding no?" Julian gave her a confident smile. "And if not then I need to try harder to make it happen then." He smiled warmly to his love and kissed her sweetly, he pulled her into his embrace again, his hands moved down her sides as if surfing through her to find new, unexplored areas of her form. "I have admitted always wanted a large family, so you may have to deal with that. It is why I said we may need a bigger home. It can be a day for us to look for something, unless you wish to expand things here. To be honest, my home could use the touch of a woman and there is no better choice than you. But... you asked me if you were sure about me loving you. But are you sure about me? You are a woman of rank.. surely you can find a man more befitting of your station." There was an honest concern in his voice as he spoke. He couldn't imagine losing her to anyone.

"You've already won me over Julian, I need no further convincing." Those kisses were intoxicating. "I guess if that is what you want then I am going to have to have to put in my share of work." Words followed up with a fake sigh as though it would be a tedious task to have sex night after night with a loving man like him. Those seemingly endless blue eyes looked up at her lover as that dreamy voice continued to speak. When he voiced his concern she sat up and stole a tender kiss before looking down upon the handsome face as golden threads of hair cascaded down around the two of them. "Money and ranks do not buy love and compassion and what is a chosen marriage without love and compassion?"

Gabriella was excited beyond all reason and was rewarded for her steadfast obedience in this hauntingly sensual and painful moment with a throat full of her King husband's meat. Feebly the ebony haired girl nodded her head in response before she relinquished a lengthy muffled moan as the wax dripped onto her skin. A hot tongue gliding along the saliva slickened surface of her treat. When given free rein she savored her husband's cock like she hadn't eaten in months. When the wax splashed onto her sex, the heat of the wax on her clit set her off and the woman convulsed and moaned as her sex gushed with evidence of the biggest climax she may have ever had. All of this while struggling to breathe.

"The same goes with you. I could never leave your side. Life without seems rather drab by comparison." He pulled her into a deep kiss. For the man who has seemingly done it all and seen it all, Lydia was the one thing he didn't know he needed. He looked into her blue eyes and saw their future in those calming blue pools. "Then I will do more than my best to live up to those words and to make sure you can always hold your head high and with pride. And frankly I cannot answer that question my dear, but it is getting a little chilly. Shall we retire to our bed?" He stood up from a sitting position and carried his lady like a blushing bride. "I hate to say that, even if your lady is not in the best of places, that proposal brought you to me. So I will take it as a victory."

~~~

The way her mouth just wrapped around him nearly pushed him over the edge. He pulled his cock out of her mouth when the orgasm wracked her body. Seeing her in a heap of orgasmic pleasure was quite possibly the most beautiful way she could ever look. He took a moment to look down at her little bush. He now wanted it smooth for the next time wax will some into play. He stepped out and left her alone for now. She eventually heard the door open as he walked toward her. She soon felt a cool and soapy liquid over her hungry sex. The swift sounds of a knife cutting through the air sang of deviousness. He knelt down and slowly shaved her clean. His fingers danced through the now clean pubic area as his fingers sank into her flush, he was still hungry for more. Once he was finished he washed it off and only stared at the beauty of his wife, the way her skin bubbled with anticipation. He rubbed her freshly shaved area and seemed to be enjoying his handiwork. The way she tossed and turned at every single touch only re-energized him.

"You have been a perfect little girl, and you made your king happy." He gave her a swift slap of her clitoris just to gauge how far gone she was. "And now you get what you want, my royal semen." James spread her legs as he stared at how her pussy dripped, he grunted deeply as he slid over and put himself inside of his wife. He finally took off her blindfold and smiled to her, a gentle kiss placed on her lips. "You are my queen after all." He admitted as he thrust into her rapidly, his hands on her sides as he pinned her down and tried to push in all the way inside of her.

There was almost a numbing sensation to certain parts of her body after that orgasmic cataclysm. Her toes tingled and her mind had to be brought back to reality. The first thing that she noticed was her husband's absence and at first, she thought that she had broken the only rule he gave her and braced for the worst. Gabriella gasped at the sensation of the suds upon her sex and how her husband tended to her down there. She trapped lower lip between her teeth as she felt the edge of the blade as it glided across her skin.

As her husband explored his handiwork Gabby found herself whimpering and squirming to get more of that touch. The slap to her sex had her back arch and her head was thrown back with a desperate, "Please...." When those legs were parted and she felt her sex was filled with every inch of her husband's member it felt like she was breathing for the first time in forever. It took a minute to adjust as the blindfold was removed and even then she was blindsided with a kiss. She was reminded of her bindings when she tried to touch her husband but threw all care out the door as her body was rewarded with the pummeling of her insides.

"Mmmm... yes...." Green eyes looked to her husband as he put his all into rewarding her for her obedience. "My King..."

Lydia wasn't entirely sure as to how her dear friend was fairing in her new forced relationship and she felt guilty. Here she got to choose who she wanted and he happened to be an amazing man with her best interest in mind. Could the same be said for Gabby? Tomorrow she would find out, but until then she threw her arms around Julian's neck as he carried her into their cozy home. Despite the bite of the cool night air, their home was warm and inviting. The soft surface of the bed hugged her as Julian laid her down. Her eyes never left him as she eagerly waited for him to join her. "Tired?"

His high on seeing his exquisite wife trapped and unable to move remained to be the aphrodisiac of the night. The subtle tears that fell down her cheeks from her overloaded senses were like small diamonds across her cheeks. His hands were pressed against her hips as his fingers sank into her flesh like a hungry predator. The wild, hot sloppiness of his wife's sex nearly brought James to orgasm with every thrust. James rocked his head back his thrusts only became harder and faster with each passing moment. As he looked down to her he used the back of his hand to slap her pleasure nub. His desire to see her break down fueled his budding affection for his wife.

James was a man of very dark tastes. Many of the women he courted for the thrill of sex would only last at most three to four days. Girls would endure for the money, but the more they endured, the worse his torture got. Like a devil, he devours carnal sin like a delicious steak. And so far, little miss Gabby certainly had his attention. Another reason why because this was rather new for him as well. And all new things were fun. Normally, he would not care what he had broken, sliced. maimed or whatever had you. But he had to be much more careful here. The exhilaration of being caught for his decadent desires was another high within itself. And Gabby had so far endured with flying colors.

In his wild and rapid thrusts his cock soon exploded into his wife. It almost seemed like a never ending stream of cum. James intended to paint her walls with his seed and ensure that she would never go to anyone else. This was their game now, and he loved it. He took in deep long breaths as he released her chains and looked at her much like a doting husband would. He explored her gentle contours with the kind of warmth and tenderness that Gabby might not have known existed in him. He pulled away from her and wrapped her in a blanket.

"We should get back to our room. I need to tend to you." James picked her up and they returned to her room. In an odd moment of seeming affection, James took the time to wash his precious wife. His fingers that did so much pain were now there to please. "You did amazing Gabby." He pressed his lips on her almost hungrily and James had no idea why.

~~~

"I am quite tired actually. And all I wish to do is to nuzzle against you and fall asleep to your heart in your bosom." He kissed her as he went to their bed. Julian laid down and wrapped his arms around her. He pulled his love into a warm embrace and the exhaustion of the games, not to mention the stress of another possible situation, her knight slept soundly. A little grin popped across his face as he kept her near him, almost like a child's favorite blanket. He happily drifted off into sleep with the security of his precious lady.

Gabby's cries filled the room as even more so when the sensitive nub of her sex as slapped. This man had gotten under her skin and so much more. Why wouldn't he break?! Her mind seemed to snap as her body was finding it so hard to endure the barrage of pleasure. The broken woman climaxed in sync with her king husband and her body was no good anymore. Even as the chains were removed she made no effort to test her new found freedom. Shivers of pleasure still plagued her body at the slightest brush of her skin. That tender touch was almost frightening. Who was this man showing such affection? They were not in the eye of the public so there was no need to fake such adoration.

Her mind was so worn from the physical and psychological torture that she stopped trying to think things through and just left herself in her husband's care. There was nothing to say. Her mostly lip body was held in his arms and she was just along for the ride. The water against her body somewhat refreshing. While well worn, she was still capable of bathing herself and there lingered this alert moment that maybe her husband wasn't done just yet. "The pleasure was all mine... believe me." Her eyes rested shut as she wasn't even sure if she could endure his kisses let alone more torture, at this point. That mind still on high alert despite how perfectly broken she felt.

Gabby was wary of her husband even more now than ever. This display of tenderness was very new and while it was very much welcomed, she wouldn't hold her breath when thinking that it would surface all that often. It may have even proved to be a dream as she was loosing the battle for some much needed sleep.

During the tournament, Lydia watched her Champion and knew that he may have been tired then. Now, she was happy that he could get the sleep that he deserved. Another night of blissful dreamless sleep, but the Lady-in-waiting's inner clock would kick in and she found herself awake before Julian. Even throughout the night he still hugged her close. It made it a little tricky to slip free of his arms, but the lithe lady managed.

Shutters were opened as the sun just barely started to rise and as time trickled by the aroma of cooked breakfast meats, eggs, and biscuits permeated every inch of their quaint little home. Servants brought a few of her things as she cooked and flowers from the nearby garden brought a little color to the home. Julian was right. This place could use a woman's touch. Before she would go upstairs to wake Julian she paused in the window and noted just how

She was almost like the perfect little doll and he loved to see her that way. He laid her down into the bed after drying her and laid down to sleep. James rested with her in his arms as he soon drifted off to sleep. He was happily spent in every sense of the word. He rubbed her hair lovingly as his eyes soon shut and sleep overtook them both. It was some of the best sleep he has had in years. James loved his new toy so much. He dreamed about what their next night would be. What would tomorrow bring.

James was the first one to wake up as he kissed his lovely wife and went to get cleaned up for the day. He had the servants draw a bath for the pair of them. James only waited for her to be ready. They needed to come out together in most situations. He looked though her dresses, rather curious on what was available, but also to pick one that could hide the welts from their wild love making. There was a lovely navy blue number.

"I guess I should allow your lady in waiting to help you. I will be waiting outside." He opened the door and seemed to wait outside.

~~~

Julian's home was rather Spartan in design. The only color really available were the garden outside and, as mentioned before, his medals. But this could be a lovely little project all and all. No doubt Julian would appreciate it. But even some of the other main pieces of the house like the stove were in desperate need of repair or replacement. Julian did eventually come down as the smell of breakfast woke up the sleeping bear. He took in a deep breath as the smells of breakfast filled his lungs and made his mouth water.

"That smells amazing my love." He walked behind her and gave her a warm kiss. "You didn't have to do all this for me. I know I have quite the appetite..." He seemed oddly, cutely nervous about his penchant for heavy meals. As one considered his build, those meals were required for him to function. But he took a seat and admired her for a moment. His smile seemed to never stop. "After breakfast we should meet the queen and I should take the both of you around. No doubt you wish to get things for our home." He smiled to her as he continued to wait. "We do have a lot to see so I hope I can prove to be an excellent guide."

Back
Top Bottom