Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alluring Secret ~ Black Vow (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Th...Thank you, Lord. My service is to our Lord, Lucifer." He said. Sarai couldn't believe her eyes. Her coven had never successfully converted a church, to see him do it so easily was...beyond attractive.

He pat the priest's cheek and smirked. "Run along now, we have more important matters to attend to." He turned to Sarai. "What next?"

She blushed and lowered her gaze from him, "We offer the unwed women to the incubi and sacrifice someone of boundless sin to our Lord so he may serve Satan in Hell."

"And what of the men? Shall I call upon succubi to insure no one strays from our flock?" He asked as he began calling for incubi.

"Only those who are not promised to someone, unless they are unfaithful. The succubi will know." She answered before blushing more, "You're quite powerful, lord. It's enthralling to see such power in person."

"What, you mean doing something as small as this?" He asked as he snapped his fingers. Sparks turned to a steady flame at his fingertips as he set fire to a pile of holy scripts. "Parlor tricks."

She was awestruck, eyes almost glittering with admiration. "Not to me, lord. I'm lucky to even charm people or summon imps. You are more powerful than I could hope to be."

"I'm sure with practice you will be just as powerful one day." He said. He summoned the succubi and smirked with a sadistic grin as the hypnotized townsfolk gave themselves willingly to their new lord.

She couldn't believe it. Her first converted town. It felt like she was in a dream. "I can't thank you enough for helping me with such a monumental task." She said, looking up at Agrath with a faint smile.

"Child's play. At this rate, the world is in our grasp, Sarai." He said as he placed an arm around her.

She blushed heavily and looked down at his arm before moving closer to him, laying her head against his chest. She couldn't be happier. "Yes, lord...the world will be ours soon enough."

"Reward myself? Gladly." He said, suddenly pushing her against the wall. "Why, does my power.. Excite you?" He asked, his hands turning more into large, dark claws as he revealed a bit more of his true form to her.

She tried not to squirm, loving this commanding aura he radiated. "Because I have only known the dull existence of being human, my lord Agrath. Knowing there is someone who is my better in every way makes me feel alive..." She took his hand and kissed the tips and sharp claws gently, "You give me purpose I never felt before, my lord...~"

"I am far more willing to serve than my sisters, lord...~ praising you is the least I can do for you.." She replied.

He smirked and chuckled darkly. "Truly, you're a blessing for me. To have such a faithful and willing servant."

She blushed and continued to kiss his fingers slowly, "I would gladly throw my life away for you, Lord Agrath~ if it meant I could be in your presence in Hell, it would be an extreme honor to die for you~"

He chuckled and ran one claw under her chin as he stooped to kiss her. "I may just keep you to that one of these days." He said.

She looked like she was in a pleasant daze, a dreamy state as she she enjoyed the soft affections, "Thank you, lord~ I would be beyond honored to be by your side for all eternity~"

She moaned softly and kissed back, wrapping her arms around his neck. She felt dizzy, like she had too much wine in one sitting. His kiss and touch just drove her insane, but she was sure he wasn't charming her. Unless he was, which she didn't mind at all.

There were no charms now. He pressed her tighter against the stone wall, slamming his claw beside her head and digging into the stone with it as he let out an almost.. Hungry sound.

She melted and held onto him tighter, her core aching gently. She shyly tangled her fingers in his hair and deepened the kiss, wanting more from him. How greedy, to try and urge him like that.

Back
Top Bottom