Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alluring Secret ~ Black Vow (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
Finally, she had all that she needed. Sarai sat on her knees before the summoning circle, each point of the Satanic pentagram having a ritual item; a human heart, a rare black gem, finely ground bone meal, the horn of a goat, and scales of a dragon. She pulled her long black silk glove from her hand and pierced her finger, holding it over the pentagram and letting her blood drip into the circle.
"O brave and unholy warrior of Our Dark Lord's army, I call to thee. Join me as I spread the word of Our Lord, aid me in corrupting this Kingdom of Man." She summoned.

The circle began to smoke and crackle, lightning parting the sky as her prayers were answered. A man with black wings and long black horns began to emerge from the dark void of the circle.

She pulled the glove back on and stood, her hands clasped gently in front of her as she waited for him to emerge.

Agrath stretched and groaned loudly. "Now who is it that dares wake me?" He asked, looking around with glowing red eyes.

She bowed her head humbly, her black lace dress nearly releasing her large breasts from its hold, "I did, lord. A humble maiden in the service of Satan, my name is Sarai."

He smirked and his tail flicked ever so slightly. "Ah, wonderful. And how may I be of service to you, madam?" He asked, his voice silky and smooth.

"Really now? Well in that case, prove it. I don't usually find mortals attractive but you surely aren't a mere mortal." He smirked.

She gently lowered her hood, showing her snow white hair before reaching to untie her dress. It parted like a curtain, and she gently pulled it from her shoulders, revealing her porcelain skin to him.

Last edited:
He hissed and snapped his fingers, his clothes disappearing and a bed chamber appearing around them as he moved her to the bed.

"I gave you my name already, my lord Agrath. It's Sarai." She replied; not a hint of annoyance or anger in her tone that he had already forgotten her name.

She nodded and moved to begin sucking him off, his wide girth stuffing her mouth full. But she didn't seem to mind.

He huffs and growls softly, a low, bestial sound that she immediately grew to love. "Obedient one, aren't you?"

She didn't stop at all to speak, merely nodding her answer. She was probably the most willing of her coven to serve. The others simply preferred to talkabout serving.

He huffed and growled lowly, his cock throbbing in her mouth. "You serve your lord well." He snarled.

He huffed and moaned lowly, another sound she loved. "Come now I don't much care for this silent working. Sure it's great but I want to hear some need." He said ad his hand glowed a blue and he placed it on her head, a slow, growing pleasure shooting down her spine.

He moans lowly and plays with her hair affectionately as he continues watching her. "Much better~" he moaned. God his voice was incredible, almost hypnotic.

She moaned lowly around him, working him faster; her mouth working the tip as her hand pumped along his length.

Back
Top Bottom