Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alluring Secret ~ Black Vow (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She kept her pace, moaning more to entertain him. She would be lying if she said she wasn't having fun.

She pulled away and continued to stroke him quickly, gently tucking her hair behind her ear, "Is this acceptable, lord Agrath?"

She continued to pleasure him, watching him every now and again to make sure she was doing ok with her workings.

She paid attention to the visual cues, making sure she didn't faulter once. She wanted him to like her, after all. No sense in being stuck with a human you didn't like.

He gripped her hair and moaned loudly, forcing her still as he dumped his sweet load down her throat.

"Thank you, lord.." She said humbly before moving to lay on her back, opening her legs obediently to him. Almost too obediently.

"To serve..." She replied, "Aside from my joining, I have not been with a man, lord.." She answered honestly.

"Oh I will most certainly enjoy you." He said. "But you see, after causing the damnation of many a mortal, I've developed what you call a bit of an ego."

He moved over her and began stuffing her with his massive cock, moaning lowly. "Oh this is wonderful~" he growled out.

Back
Top Bottom