Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alluring Secret ~ Black Vow (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He ignored her, now solely using her for his pleasure. She had her satisfaction, now it was his turn.

He was at this for hours, huffing and grunting like a wild animal until finally, he was getting close.

She was drained, her initiation didn't nearly take this long and she had several men passing her around.

He dumped one final load inside her and panted hard as he moved to pull out. "Now.. We rest, then I begin upon your mission with you."

He chuckled a bit and allowed her to rest as he stared out the window. "I know you will, Sarai."

He watched her sleep before drifting off for a bit himself. In the morning, he helped her be ready. "So, my master, how do you envision spreading our lord's word?"

"With your power, lord, we can easily corrupt those who would pledge themselves to God. Show them that His way is wrong." She aswered.

"No I do. I am asking because if there are rituals you prefer using, with practice, I will be able to perform them nearly instantly.

She bowed her head humbly, "Please forgive my insolent question." She said gently, "I usually preform small summonings and ritual charms to trick humans into sin."

She fell quiet as they entered town and summoned small imps and drakes to terrorize the people. She moved through the streets amd charmed men and women, tricking them into her Lord's service. They stopped at the church and she frowned softly, "This will be harder."

He made a noise. "Allow me." He said as he pushed the doors to the church open and strode inside.

"Vile and disgusting spawn of Satan, you are forbidden to enter this holy sanctum!" The priest yelled. Sarai followed behind him, charming the nuns who watched in terror.
"This chapel will become the new home in the worship of our Lord, Lucifer." Sarai said gently.

He slammed the priest into the wall and placed his massive hand over his face. His hand glowed red with a hypnotic power. "Know joy, in the servitude of your new lord."

Sarai watched in awe as the priest only struggled a little before submitting to Agrath's will. She had never seen such power in all her life.

He smirked and gently let the priest down. He stooped down to look the priest dead in the eyes. "Now, what do you say?"

Back
Top Bottom