Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alluring Secret ~ Black Vow (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He growled lowly into the kiss and cracked the stone beside her head as he heated the kiss, pushing his forked tongue past her lips.

She arched into him, her tongue playing with his tentatively. She was so new to everything, hesitant and unsure.

He slowly worked her up to comfort, eventually placing a small charm on her to help her relax. He would have her broken in soon enough, no need to be impatient.

She relaxed easily and continued the heated kiss with him, giving soft moans of delight every now and again.

He smirked and snapped his fingers as her dress completely disappeared. He then began running his tongue all over her breasts, sucking and biting gently on her pert nipple.

Dhhe was shaking, her hips squirming against his desperately. But she didn't beg, she wanted him to enjoy himself.

He smirked deviously and changed his hands back to normal before pushing two fingers against her folds.

"D-Do you like it, my lord...~? i have never felt this way about any man before...~ even when I was in the service of God...~" She mewled.

She arched and gave a loud moan, her juices coating his fingers heavily. She was in a very much need of release.

He growled lowly and twisted and curled his fingers slightly, stimulating spots she didn't even know about.

She was shaking as her moans grew louder, her hips rocking in time with his fingers. She was drooling, her eyes glazed over with desire.

He smirked darkly and continued working her over like this, until her juices began dripping off of his hand.

She wanted to beg and plead with him to let her cum, her body burning for it. But she remained silent, her moans now loud cries.

He suddenly removed her fingers and pressed them to her lips. "Clean them and you'll have earned your reward." He ordered.

Back
Top Bottom