Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alluring Secret ~ Black Vow (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Don't feel like holding back anymore." He growled out as he slammed harder and faster into her, his eyes burning a bright red.

He almost ignored her cries and placed another charm on her. She wanted to cum so bad? She wasn't going to be able to stop. The charm multiplied her pleasure greatly, but also kept her awake.

"I'm cumming! Agrath, I'm cumming!!" She cried before screaming his name as she climaxed hard, her walls squeezing tight around him and begging for his load.

He arched hard and roared loudly. Truth was, he was more than addicted to the sight of her wrapped around his cock.

She was shaking, her juices dripping heavily from her, "M-More...please, lord, give me more...~ this euphoria is amazing...~!!"

He smirked darkly. "What, you enjoy this~? This is only a fraction of what I can feel, Sarai." He growled lowly in her ear as he pounded away at her.

Her head dropped again and she screamed, her fists clenching tight behind her back, her thighs twitching under the ropes.

"I-I'm cumming again!! Sweet Lucifer, I'm cumming!!" She cried before screaming and thrashing gently in the ropes.

She was dizzy but she still slurred for more, begged him to fuck her into dust. What a fun little toy he found.

Back
Top Bottom