Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alluring Secret ~ Black Vow (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She blushed heavily, looking at him like he had gone insane, before obeying and bringing his fingers into her mouth, her tongue swirling and lapping her juices.

He smirked and charmed her again, not only to help her relax, but to instill some kind of self indulgent pleasure in her.

Her eyes became half lidded and she moaned softly as she started sucking on his fingers like she was crazed.

He snarled lowly and suddenly held her against the wall as he pressed the tip of his cock to her trembling folds.

She gasped and squirmed with need. When did he free that? It didn't matter, all she knew was that she needed him.

He smirked and slowly began pushing into her, growling lowly as he stuffed her full of his massive cock.

He moans lowly and forces her down over his cock and pins her wrists to the stone above her. "And why should I not speak the truth?"

She blushed like an innocent virgin, "It causes my ache to worsen and I desire you more. It is just a little embarrassing.." Sje admitted.

She screamed and clung to him desperately, "I-It's so good~!! It's incredible~!! I've never felt such raw bliss, raw pleasure~!! Thank you, my lord~!! Thank you so much~!!"

He growls lowly and slams harder and faster into her, wrapping his tongue around her nipple again.

He moans lowly and suckles rougher, finally shoving her back into one of the pews and slamming harder and faster into her, the wood beneath her creaking and straining.

He was grunting and panting as he slammed harder and harder into her, having to move to a different pew, as he had splintered the last one.

"Y-You're so powerful~ truly a demon of the highest standing~! I'm so lucky~! I'm so lucky, Lord Agrath~!" She cried.

He roared something unintelligible to her and soon, she found herself bound and suspended from the floor as he gripped her hips with one hand and used her like a toy.

Back
Top Bottom