Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alluring Secret ~ Black Vow (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She bowed humbly, her near see through robes nearly falling open. "Of course, please forgive me...I will be most willing to do all that you wish as recompense."

He summoned a carriage and moved to help her into it. It was large and trailing smoke, led by two skeletal horses.

She rested against him, hugging his arm as she relaxed during the ride, "We should reach the town by nightfall at this rate.."

She closed her eyes and gave a gentle sigh, "Is there anything about me you would like to know, lord? We have time.."

They sat quietly the whole ride, just enjoying the peace. She did hope however that the priest in the next town was just as easy to corrupt as the last.

He pulled them into the town, and before sundown, there were fires in the town, large gatherings of daemons and succubi.

It was just as easy as the last, Sarai standing beside Agrath as they looked out on the new hedonistic townsfolk. "Another success.."

She nodded and walked with him to the church, "This priest has a larger flock than the hamlet, lord. He may be stronger.."

He smirked. "Aye, but I have a feeling about this one." He said. He moved to the church and shoved the doors open roughly.

"Aye, he is." He said. His voice went low, almost sultry as he approached the priest. "You're not a very pure man of the cloth, are you boy~?"

He blushed heavily, "I-I...I'm just a humble servant of the Lord! I help my flock how I can!"
"My Lord...?" Sarai looked confused.

He smirked and whispered to her. "The young priest is weak." He snarled as he approached the priest, cracking his neck. "Help your flock? More like help yourself to the strongest of your flock. In secret, of course."

He blushed even more, "I-I know not what you mean!"
"Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak." Sarai recited, "Oh, Father."
"I..." He stopped, "If the Lord did not wish for me to be this way, then why am I?"

"Because a stronger power has much, much grander plans for you..~" he said, pinning the priest to the wall and chuckling as he trailed his finger under his chin.

"S...Stronger power...?" He asked.
"Our lord, Lucifer, would never scorn you for loving who you love, Father. He loves you as you are." Sarai said. He gulped.
"T...Truly...?"

"Truly~" he purred. "Lucifer will allow you to love whoever you want, whenever you want~" he said, beginning to place a charm on the young priest

Back
Top Bottom