Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alluring Secret ~ Black Vow (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Well then it will have to settle for the free and greedy." He said as he pulled her along to the priory.

He knocked the door down to the closest room and shoves her against the wall again as he pulled her into a rough kiss.

He snarls loudly and grinds against her, his massive cock throbbing and swelling against her thighs.

"Yes." He said before placing his hand on her abdomen, and a rune flashed over her abdomen, and her body heated up drastically.

He smirked darkly. "Enjoy in the revelry of your lord." He snarled as he sank to the hilt in her. She had never felt so full, so right.

He roared and began slamming into her without mercy, his cock feeling so much better than it normally did.

He smirked darkly and moved to slam hard into her spot again and again, simply watching her melt and drool.

"L-Lucifer you're so fucking tight." He snarled. "I could whisk you off to hell and turn you into my personal breeding succubus right now if we didn't have so much work." He snarled loudly.

He smirked darkly and slams hard into her, smirking darkly. "Enticing that damned priest has me riled up. I hope you don't mind."

He smirked darkly. "Then you will take all I fucking have." He snarled as he moved her from the wall, keeping her pressed tight agsinst him.

Back
Top Bottom