Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alluring Secret ~ Black Vow (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He slammed harder and harder into her, roaring loudly as he moved harder, biting down on her neck as he suddenly filled her with a large load. It felt good, maddeningly so.

He smirked darkly and it seemed like her ache only grew worse as his seed flooded her greedy womb. She felt uncontrollable, like a ravenous hunger had completely taken over her.

He smirked darkly and moved to starts slamming into her again and again, moving to rub her clit quickly. "You're nothing more than a greedy harlot, aren't you?"

She arched and screamed, nodding quickly, "O-Only for you, lord~! No other mortal or demon can make me this way~!"

He chuckled darkly and pushed her legs up after he slammed her onto the bed, beginning to slam downward into her again and again, snarling loudly.

His cock was still so massive, thick and throbbing inside her. He waved his hand and his cock sprouted hard stubs all over his shaft.

He roars loudly and bucks faster and faster into her, waving his hand again and feeling the pressure build as his rune worked magic over his cock.

She gasped and whined, she was right there and it was so good. "L-Lord Agrath, please don't stop~!! Please, I'm begging you~!!"

He snarled and moved faster. "I hope you are prepared. The orgasm you will experience will likely change your perspective on pleasure." He snarled.

She honestly couldn't wait. She gripped the pillow tightly as she screamed and climaxed hard, harder than her first time and the last pushed together. Her whole body went numb and she went lax as she bordered passing out right there.

He arches hard and moans loudly as he dumps another massive load into her. "L-Lucifer that sounded nice."

"M..." She looked like she had found some kind of opiate, her eyes were half lidded and unfocused, "More...p...please, lord...I-I...I want more..."

She arched sharply, "M-More of your seed, more of your cock, more of whatever you're willing to give me~ I am an unworthy whore in the presence of a God~"

He tossed his head back and gave a maniacal laugh, undoing the rune on his cock and beginning his pace all over again.

Back
Top Bottom