Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alluring Secret ~ Black Vow (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He bit his lip and kissed Agrath deeply, giving a soft moan. Sarai stood and watched, clenching her fists tightly as she did her best to keep calm.

Agrath looked to her and cast a charm on her to help her relax as he kissed back, growling lowly into the hard kiss.

All that his charm seemed to do was force her fists to unclench. She lowered her gaze so she wouldn't have to watch. This wouod just make corrupting the town easier, she told herself.

He smirked and pulled back as he snapped his fingers, summoning a pair of tall, handsome Incubi for the young priest.

"We're making great time, lord..." She said gently, "Also, you...you don't have to call me master...I summoned you because I needed your help, not because I wanted a puppet..."

"Understood, Sarai.." He said. "You do know that I tempted the priest to make the job easier, yes?" He asked, looking back at the young priest.

She didn't look back, "Yes, lord...but it doesn't make it sting less..." She glanced up at him and gave a small smile, "I'll be alright.."

He smirked and suddenly shoved her against the doorframe. "You mean like this?" He asked as he pulled her into a hard kiss.

He snarled and deepened the kiss, his cock beginning to throb as he looked over and saw the priest pressed between the incubi.

"Very well Sarai, then allow me to view you.. All that you have for me to view.." He purred as he pulled her into another kiss.

He smirked and undid the other tie, moving to tug her robes off. "My my, Sarai~ In the doorway of the church~" he snarled.

"A large church like this will most likely have board rooms...for helping the needy and such...the priory I was apart of had similar rooms for the sick..." She said.

Back
Top Bottom