Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alluring Secret ~ Black Vow (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She gave a weak moan but quickly quieted herself. What did those awful humans do to her to keep her from voicing her pleasure?

He made a noise. "This won't do at all." He said. "What on earth did those fools do to make you this way?"

She glanced at him, giving a soft frown, "The high priestess told me I could do nothing as the ritual took place. No sound, no resistance...please forgive me if this is unacceptable.."

She looked away, her expression that of genuine hurt, "Please forgive me, lord...I will do my best not to be silent for you.."

He made a noise and placed his hand on her chest, helping her relax a bit. Her body began to heat up, slowly. He remained still and continued subjecting her to his magic.

He smirked and growled softly. "Much better. We'll continue with this until you're drunk with need..~"

Soon enough she was whimpering and trying to urge him to move, "L-Lord Agrath, p-please move~ p-please use me~"

He felt a shudder down his spine and pulled out to the tip before slamming hard into her, letting out a low moan. He failed to realize just how wet he had made her.

Now this is everything he was looking for. He huffed and gripped her thighs tight as he slammed hard into her, lifting her hips and driving his cock as deep as it could go.

She arched again and screamed, biting her gloved fingers gently as her noises became too much to contain.

"Agrath~!!" She cried, gripping the bed above her head, causing her breasts to bounce more with his movements.

The tips of his horns pricked her gently and she found it insanely thrilling, her walls growing even wetter.

His claws nearly sunk into her thighs, pricking the sensitive flesh. His tail thrashed and he moved faster, now more than thrilled by her reactions.

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pulled him close, crying out as she climaxed hard and suddenly. Her walls were so soft and tight around him.

He moans lowly into her breast and refuses to stop, powering through and slamming faster into her.

Back
Top Bottom