Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harry Potter: A Different Beginning (Ezralora and I only)

Izybel looked at him before she spoke, "Just keep in mind your girlfriend is little wild." With that she was giving a small giggle before she was giving him a kiss on the lips. Nope she really didn't care if people were watching at that point in time. She was turning her attention towards the headmaster speaking and commenting that it was time for them to head to bed. This had her just giggling before she was speaking something under her breath, and the fireworks just seemed to explode into what seemed to be particles of glitter that was falling to the ground.

Hermione was looking towards her with a light smile before she spoke, "We should probably start heading back to the tower now." Already the headmaster had finally decided to say something, and already students were turning to head back towards the school. Well after the grand finale, the fireworks seeming to explode into glitter particles and raining down upon them.

Draco gave a small smile before he kissed her back gently. That was until he heard the headmaster. He looked over as he rolled his eyes. "Seems like fun is over." He said before smirking as the fireworks began to go off into glitter again. "You just have to try and get the last say in this thing don't you?" He asked her before beginning to walk towards the dorms and off the field. "I think i can handle a wild girl though, so that shouldn't be a problem in the slightest."

Macha looked over as the headmaster spoke, then the fireworks exploded. Macha looked over the place before shaking. She began to walk around before the confetti seemed to turn into a variety of golds and reds as they formed a large feathered serpent that soared into the air with a sudden updraft. The creature glided across the sky as it rained more confetti onto people, like little flakes of gold as the crowd dispersed. Once it had done a few laps of the pitch it flew into the centre before exploding into one last firework. With a mighty boom!

Izybel just looked towards him for a moment before she giggled and spoke, "Yes of course I have to try and have the last say." With that she was just wrapping her arm through his, just following after him so that they could get back to the dungeons, and get some sleep for the night. "Until I sneak into your room in the middle of the night." she teased him with a grin on her lips before she was watching as everybody else started to migrate back towards the school.

Draco raised an eyebrow as she spoke about sneaking into his room. "Well i suppose it will take more than simple walls to keep you out." He said to her as they made their way back through to the common room, and to the watery green glow of the dungeons that lay under the lake. He saw everyone already heading to their rooms before he turned to her and kissed her cheek. "Better not let me down there." He said to her with a small grin.

Macha made her way back to the common room and rather rapidly changed and got into bed at the Gryffindor tower before settling down as she laid in the bed. She was rather surprised at how her babbling had gone with Hermione before her jaw tensed and relaxed. "Okay that went well.." she muttered and just placed her hands over her eyes, wishing she had some of her sisters courage when it came to this romantic side of things. Intimidation was easy, confidence even easier. Being in a relationship... just seemed hard.

Izybel just looked at him for a moment in time before she giggled then spoke, "You know I probably wouldn't have to sneak. I could probably just walk in and nobody would stop me." There was a faint giggle with that before she was parting ways with him after they had gotten to the dungeon. She was giving a wink and commenting that she would see him later, that she was going to go and change her clothes.

Draco headed into his part of the boys dormitory. He changed and laid on top of the bed, his blonde hair out of the green ribbon he used to keep it in a rather tight pony tail. He blew some of the hair out of his eyes before muttering that he should maybe get his hair cut at some point. He couldn't help but have a smile on his face after today's events. It had gone off without a problem at all.

Izybel was shocked at how today had gone off without a hitch. Honestly she had been a bit worried that things would go array, but thankfully they hadn't. Upon return to the girls dormitory, she was entering where she usually slept, and was going over to her chest so that she could take something out of it. She was listening to some of the other ladies talk about everything as she was changing into her pajamas, and pulling her own red hair out of the ponytail, allowing the red locks to fall down over her shoulders. Already she was planning a few other things that she wanted to do that year, including some of the pranks she wanted to help the twins with. "Man this is going to be a fun year." she cooed after a moment in time as she was brushing some of her hair out of her face. After that she was sliding on a pair of her slippers before she was leaving the girls dormitory. Yeah she was just heading straight to the guys dormitory, shockingly none of them were overly surprised to see that she was there. "Hey Draco." one of them called out which had her just putting her fingers to her lips and skipped off.

Draco lifted his head up as he heard someone calling just about catching sight of Izybel as she skipped off before rolling his eyes. He slipped over the bed before stretching his arms above his head. "Yeah?" he asked as he talked to someone he didn't really remember the name of, he was sure it was something like a Tim... Thomas. Could have been Thomas. With a small groan he eventually headed out and walked into the quiet common room, looking over the place. "Where are you hiding now?" he asked quietly, as he felt his toes touching the cool stone before he pointed his wand at the hearth. The flames burst into life and sent a warm glow about the dingy dungeons. "Izybel?" He called out.

Macha was curled up in one of the armchairs in the Gryffindor common room. A large book resting in her lap as she read over it with barely registering eyes. It wasn't something she was interested in, she just couldn't sleep and thought it would do a good job at sending her there. Her red hair as always was down, but her scarf was absent. Since what kind of person sleeps in a scarf. Her time table had already been memorised and the ever lingering through of that goblet lingered in her head. Her father was planning something for that event, she could just feel it. It's what she would do after all.

Meanwhile far away in a castle in some corner of the world sat a man. Like his daughters his hair was a rich red colour, matching a neatly trimmed beard. His yellow eyes scanned over the letter he had received once again before his fingers lightly drummed against the arm of the chair. One of the rings he was wearing clacking against the polished wood. "Hmm... only the first day and already at work." He stopped drumming his fingers as he slowly lifted himself from the chair and a cane flew into his hand as he limped to his desk. Only two more years and his daughters will take their places as Princesses in the new world... a Wizarding world where he will be King, and the world will be united for once.

The red haired female just watched the blonde haired male from where she was standing, currently cloaked in magic. It wasn't long before she was giving a faint grin before she was skipping up behind him, and wrapping her arms around him. Her hands going over his eyes as her magic faded away from around him. Izybel had a faint grin on her lips before she questioned in a coo, "Want to go do some exploring? Or do something that would... break some rules. I want to show you something." She was circling around him so that she stood in front of him before she was just wrapping her arms around his neck, standing close to him.

Draco frowned slightly before just letting out a sigh as she explained that there was something she wanted to show him. "okay sure, what is it?" He asked as he began walking, following here wherever she wanted to take him too. He didn't seem tired and there was definitely a curious glint in his eyes as he glanced at her. "You know that if we're caught this could be slightly problematic." He said, he knew that there were no prefects patrolling tonight. They didn't have to till tomorrow, so it just meant that teachers would be on the night shift.

Izybel just looked towards him for a moment before she spoke, "Draco. There is much I want to explain, and I shall. But.... I need a promise. A promise that everything I'm going to tell you stays between us." With that she was taking a few steps away from him although she was holding out her hand towards him. Was she worried about being caught by the teachers? Not really. And Draco would learn soon enough how much more mysterious the sisters were. There was a lot more to Macha and Izybel than meets the eye, a rather terrifying thing in the end. If he did decide to take her hand, that is when she would be casting a cloaking spell around them. Currently she did have a wand on her, but that was only for show. No as soon as it was just then, that would be tossed out the window. A useless merger item that had no real importance, at least to her.

Draco frowned a little as she seemed to be talking about well... nothing that made sense at all to him. His frowned deepened for a moment before he nodded slowly and reached out to take her hand. "I promise Izybel, this will stay between us. But i have to say this is beginning to seem a little weird." he said to her, and then felt the magic being used around them as a cloaking spell was moving around them. He frowned a little before watching her throw her wand out of the window and into the lake. "Izybel what are you doing!?" he yelled as he went to move forward to try and catch it, only to see it glide through the glass and bob up in the water of the lake. Slowly he turned back to her, before noticing that the cloaking spell was still up. Draco had a look of visible confusion on his face as he looked her over for a moment. "Izybel.... i don't.... how are you doing this?"

Izybel was giggling before she was heading outside with him, leading him after her so that they could get the hell out of there. It wasn't long before he was questioning about how she was doing magic without her wand which had her looking over her shoulder at him, putting a finger to her lips. She would explain, but after they were outside of the school itself. Once they were cloaked and outside of the dormitory, that is when she was teleporting them away, until they were appearing outside of the palace, and they were standing outside of the school, by the edge of the lake. She was allowing the cloaking spell to vanish before she spoke, "My sister and I are both very different. We possess an ability to use magic without a wand. But that isn't what I wanted to talk to you about. I wanted to ask.... Will you stand by my side? Always?"

Draco folded his arms as she then proceeded to teleport outside. This was... getting more and more insane as this person proceeded to break the laws that hogwarts had since its founding. He frowned a little as she began to ask him those questions. "Izybel what are you talking about casting magic without a wand. It's impossible, heck even people who claim to do it tend to have their wands on them. At least that's what i feel like i should say if i hadn't just watched you hurl your wand out..." he rubbed the back of his head before holding his wand out. "Accio wand." He said, and Maddie's wands hurtled to his direction before he caught it. Soaking wet, but there.... "Izyble you're asking me a pretty big question here.." he said with a half laugh of panic and concern. He ran a hand over his face as his pale blonde hair moved over his face for a moment and took in a deep breath. "Sure.. yeah okay."

Izybel just looked towards him although an almost sad expression seemed to cross her features. Was it possible that she had made a bad decision in deciding to say anything? Something told her that she could trust him but... At that point while he gut told her, her mind was telling her otherwise. Two different conflicting feelings. "Draco.... I'm being serious. It is complicated and I will explain, I'll show you but... I need to know I can trust you. " She spoke in a low voice as she took a few steps away from him, just wrapping her arms around herself. Izybel was just shaking her head before she spoke "I come from a long line of powerful magic users. Able to wield wandless magic, but obviously I keep it hidden. Just like I play it down. Act as though magic is something new when in reality, there is nothing more to learn from here. Everything they teach I have been taught. But if you are sincere in your word, then take my hand. And I'll show you the truth. Ill show you every thing about myself, the plans for the future, and even how you can help." She was holding out her hand towards him, a calm expression on her features. Man her father was going to be pissed but she made it her goal to upset him now and again.

Draco frowned as he was hearing this and ran a hand through his pale hair as he looked over the lake before breathing out heavily. "Izybel i am not going to lie this sounds completely and utterly insane." He said as he gave a laugh, "A long line of powerful wizards that can just use magic with a snap of their fingers it sounds... well it breaks the rules of magic. If you don't need to know any of this why are you even here it's just..." He let out a sigh before shaking his head. "I'm not going to tell anyone, so you don't have to worry about that." Draco said before slowly reaching out and taking her hand slowly as he frowned a little. "What are you planning on doing now?"

Izybel just looked towards him before she spoke, "If you think I'm crazy when I say that. Will you think even worse if I were to tell you that... what you see around you, isn't actually what was suppose to happen. That events that once happened, were prevented to alter the future." With that she was just looking at him fully, although it seemed like he had taken her hand. It seemed like she could trust him. Possibly anyways. She was shaking her head for a moment before she was speaking in a soft voice, "I think I proved to you that I don't need a wand. And we just apparated out of the school, and none of the teachers noticed."

"I know and that's why i'm holding your hand now, since even though this shouldn't be possible. I don't really have a choice but to believe it now do i?" He gave her a soft smile before squeezing her hand as he let out a sigh. "Why are you telling me this now though? You haven't said this to anyone either right, and your sister.. it puts her in a little danger as well." He didn't understand her reasoning but she seemed to trust him, and so he'd keep her secret safe. Not matter how unbelievable it was, a witch who could use magic without a wand and seemed to be able to perform all sorts of other things that just shouldn't be possible. "An altered reality?"

Izybel just looked towards him before she was speaking in a soft voice, "Because ultimately.... at some point you will be affected by what is too happy. And I would prefer you to stand at my side as an ally, versus an enemy." With that she was just giving a soft smile before she was nodding at the mention of an altered reality. Okay so showing him the reality that they had changed would be a be difficult, but she was sure that she could do it. Possibly anyways. A thoughtful look crossed her features before she spoke, "I know you've heard of Tom Riddle. He was a former student here at Hogwarts. Good grades, popular, all that fun stuff. What if I told you that the past we changed was.... he had fallen into the darkness. He had become a man known as Voldemort."

"Voldemort?" He asked as his eyes narrowed a little, "Sounds like a bad chest infection if you ask me." He mused slightly before rubbing the back of his head, the name did ring a bell but he didn't see the importance of it. "There... there hasn't been a dark wizards well publicly at least until Grindelwald that threatened the world. So what does this have to do with it Izybel." He took both her hands before letting out a heavy sigh. "Izybel listen i'm with you... and it's not going to change i promise... okay?" He told her before frowning a little.

"Izybel what are you doing?" Came a sharp voice, as the blood haired Macha was marching up to her, dressed in more practical clothing. Her hair tied up in a pony tail apart from half her fringe which was covering her yellow eye as always. "You're telling him everything are you insane?" She hissed at her before eyeing Draco up, there was a look in her green eye as if she were contemplating on doing something drastic. But deep down as well she was jealous that she didn't have someone to trust this with. It seemed as though Izybel was being able to branch out from just her.

Izybel just looked towards him for a moment in time although there was almost a sad smile on her lips. With that she was just shaking her head for a moment before her attention was turning towards Macha as her sister came up. "Why should it matter if I tell him or not. I highly doubt that he believes me. Besides, are you scolding me because you are worried father will find out? You know that I live to cause trouble. Somebody has to. Otherwise this place would be so boring." she spoke as she was letting go of Draco's hands and just taking a step away from him. Her voice was soft as she was commenting that it wouldn't take much to erase his memories at all.

"Am i worried father would find out? No i'm worried other people will find out." She said as she looked over Draco who was just staring at the two of them before she let out a guttural sigh as she ran a hand through her hair. "I know you live to cause trouble you've made that perfectly clear.." Her green eye looked between the pair of them before shaking her head. Her jaw tensed a little as she took in a deep breath calming herself from her normal outburst. "If this backfires in anyway, i'm holding you responsible lover boy, you hear that?" She warned Draco.

Draco blinked before holding up his hands defensively, "Listen i'm not the one you should worry about... it might seem impossible what you're both talking about, but..." He looked to Izybel, seeing her take a step back before running a hand through his silver hair. "She's more than demonstrated that it's.. it's possible and i don't plan on telling anyone. I don't Izybel.."

Izybel just looked towards her sister before she spoke, "I trust him not to say anything. And you know that it takes me a bit to actually be able to trust people fully." With that she was just giving a faint smile before she was looking towards Draco fully at that point in time. She was pushing some of her hair out of her face before she was stepping back towards him, and wrapping her arms around him in a hug. Fiery hair was falling into her face, hiding her features at that point in time. "I suggest... You find somebody you trust. We'll want somebody at our sides." she told her sister in a soft voice.

Draco smiled a little before hugging her gently as he gently hugged her back before letting out a small sigh as it seemed things were woking out a little. "I won't..." he said though her words certainly touched him, she trusted him and it was something he was certainly not going to throw away. He kissed the top of her head lightly before glancing up to see Macha.

Macha narrowed her eyes before her jaw tensed as she stomped away. "I do have someone i trust and it's you." She grumbled before running a hand through her red hair as she walked off before vanishing with a feint pop as she went to appear in a quiet place, the dorm rooms would do for now as most people were asleep. She grumbled to herself as she began warming herself by the fire. "Find someone to trust..."

"You seem like you are upset at me for deciding to broaden my horizons." Izybel mumbled to her sister after a moment in time as she turned to face her fully once again, folding her arms across her chest. "You can still trust me, regardless of if I decide to explore and make new friends. I'm still your twin, I'm still your sister." she spoke although it wasn't long before her sister just seemed to be popping out of sight, which had Izybel just giving a faint sigh. After that she was taking Draco's hand, and the pair were vanishing away, although she was in a rather sullen mood as they appeared back in the dorms, and she was allowing the invisibility spell to wear off.

Back
Top Bottom