Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harry Potter: A Different Beginning (Ezralora and I only)

GuardianAngel

Queen of the Angels
Everybody has heard the story about the Boy Who Lived. A boy and his family who had been attacked when he was very young, and only the boy had lived. His parents sacrificing themselves to ensure that he stayed safe. This resulted in him being sent to live with his aunt and uncle, a pair of muggles, although his aunt did know about magic, due to her sister being a witch herself. Everybody knows about the great battle that ensured during the seventh year of the boy being at Hogwarts with the Dark Lord Voldemort, and how at long last the man had finally been defeated.

But what if something happened and all of this knowledge was erased because it had never happened. Tom Riddle had never become Voldemort because he had never discovered the Cahmber of Ssecrets, he had never discovered the existence of the Horcrux. No instead Tom Riddle grew up as a regular student just like everybody else in Hogwarts.

In this never occurring, the boy who lived never had to worry about losing his parents, or having to live with his aunt and uncle. No the boy who lived, Harry Potter, would be able to also live a normal life with his parents, and attend Hogwarts without worry of a dark sorceror trying to kill him all the time.

But why exactly would this happen?

Because there was another being that wanted it to happen. A powerful wizard himself, who came from a long line of powerful rulers, and wanted to ensure that he was the only one who could rule over the wizarding and muggle world. So he used his own powerful magics to go back in time and to rewrite that a few single events, preventing the Dark Lord Voldemort from ever coming into being.

Now starts a new story for the students of Hogwarts, and a new year. Although little did any of them know that the year was going to get far more existing than previous years at the arrival of two new fifth year students.

----

Fire red hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail as the young woman sat in the seat on the train, blue eyes just gazing outside watching as everything flew past them. Although her attention was dragged away from that when she heard the woman selling snacks outside the car that she was sitting in which had her getting up so that she could buy some snacks. If the other young woman that was sitting with her wanted some snacks as well, then the fire haired female would leave that to her to decide.

After she had gotten what she wanted she was just sitting down once again with a slight scoff. "I'm really not excited about having to go to school." she commented after a moment in time. Especially to a wizarding school. There was no point.

The young woman, whose name Izybel, was just opening up her snack and going back to gazing out the window. No she was excited to go to school but she wasn't excited all at once. She was excited because it was a new experience, and she would be able to meet some new people, but at the same time there wasn't anything that she would learn while there.

After all, she was different from most witches and wizards. She, and the female sitting with her, were capable of wandless magic. Powerful and wordless wandless magic. They could just cast magic, which had baffled some in the past to see them use magic so efforlessly, without wands, and even without speaking anything at all.

Izybel looked towards her sister for a brief moment in time as she ate one of her jelly beans before she was digging through her bag and pulling out her iPod, and putting one of the headphones into her ear, just listening to her music at that point in time. Granted she was a fullblooded wizard, she wasn't out of touch with the muggle world. She did know quite a bit about the muggle world.

"Okay I'm looking towards to this, but I'm not all at once. It'll be nice to make some new friends. Although it is going to suck trying to dumb it down and make it seem like we don't already know everything there is to know about magic." she mumbled after a moment in time. Their father had made sure that they learned everything about magic starting at a young age. There wasn't anything they couldn't do, and they were definitely the strongest witches in the school, student wise. Although their father was convinced that they had the power to rival even that of the headmaster, and he was a wizard that one didn't trifle with.

Looking at the pair of them you could see a few similar traits between the pair. Though whilst her sister had the warm embrace of fiery red hair. Her hair was darker, closer to the look of dried blood. It might as well be described as nicely messy. Bits stuck out here and there, licking up or down, or curving away. A fair portion covering one of her eyes. She was wearing jeans with a thick boot for hiking on, a jumper and a scarf that covered her chin. The scarf was nice and had a yellow and black chequered pattern on it. Everything just seemed to fall in place for her appearance wise, apart from a long scar that ran from the middle of her left cheek, and down her back. It was part of the reason why she wore the scarf, just to hide it that little bit more. Though there was no denying that she was beautiful.

Her brilliantly emerald eye flicked over to Izybel as she talked, it was the same situation every time. She didn't budge when the trolly came by, choosing to stay spread out on the seat of the train, one leg stretch out, the other bent. "Mhm." She responded as she went back to staring up at the luggage wrack. "Right an experience... as you've said we've done everything before. Yet here we are, going back. Yay...!" She mockingly cheered. "We get to wave sticks around, and continue to pretend that we belong in... what are the houses again?" She asked, she remembered them more for the animals than the founders. A lion for the strong, a snake for the sneaky. A badger to fit in and a Raven for... She grinned. A raven for a smartass.

"You'll change your mind about a few more times i'm sure before we get there, take those carriages up and that's bye bye to our home for another set of months. Wait..." She sat up as she yawned, stretching her hands above her head. "What classes are we doing this year?" Macha was always a little like this at the start of the year, slow to get going but once she started her competitive side began to show. She had already solidified a reputation in the school, mostly good but there was definitely a bit of a dark stain to that light.

Izybel looked towards her sister for a brief moment in time before she was giving a soft giggle before she cooed, "The houses are Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin. I'm a Slytherin." And it was a bit fitting at times, she was rather sneaky, and a bit conniving as well. With that she was brushing her hair out of her face and leaning back in the chair, just humming along to her music a bit as she watched her sister. Man this was definitely going to be an interesting year and yeah her sister was right, she would end up changing her mind a few more times.

"Honestly I'm glad to be away from daddy. As much as I love him, he has gotten a little more obsessed." Izybel commented after a moment in time. Yeah they were determined to help their father with his plan, of making himself king of the wizarding world considering that would make them the princesses. And they were already powerful enough to hold their own as it was. They wouldn't have to worry about anybody being able to dethrone them easily, or their father. After all he was the one who had gone back in time and prevented Tom Riddle from becoming Voldemort.

Yeah this was an event that the girls knew about. But their father had told them the true history that they were missing out on. The entire story about Voldemort, Harry Potter, and everything that had happened. The true story was an interesting one as well, with Tom Riddle discovering the horcruxes and basically breaking his soul apart, then becoming Lord Voldemort. The battle between the death eaters and that of Hogwarts. But that was a history that nobody else knew about, other than the girls and that of their father.

"Right..." Macha slumped back down as she stared up at the luggage once more as if she were going to try and set the damned thing on fire. "I'm the one with the uh... the uh.." She waved her hand through the air before cursing under her breath as she whipped her legs over the side of the seat and stood on it to reach her luggage. With a click she opened her case and began rummaging through her case. After a few articles of clothing being thrown away behind her she pulled out her jumper and examined the crest on it. "Lion.." She muttered and just threw it back into her case along with the other discarded items.

She huffed and sat down again. "Why did i persuade the hat for that? I mean come on it's not like we actually belong in any of them. Oh ho if you have these certain character traits you get put into this house." She mocked before scoffing and peering out of the window. It was certainly getting darker out there.

"Speaking of being away from the old man. What's the plan for this year?" She asked Izybel, "Are we actually doing anything just yet or simply keeping up appearances?" She questioned before cracking her fingers as she stretched her arms above her head, pressing against the luggage holder.

"Gryffindor, that is the house that you are in." Izybel spoke with a small giggle after that point in time before she was helping her sister get all of her stuff back into her suitcase so that they could put it back up onto the luggage shelf. With that she was giving a small shrug before she spoke, "Yeah I don't understand the traits part at all, considering if one thinks about it, a person would belong in all of them more than just one."

She was thinking for a brief moment in time when her sister asked what the plan was for that year. Were they actually going to do something or simply keeping up appearance. Their father had commented that they should definitely show off a bit, and show that they weren't to be messed with. And possibly even let the damn teachers know that he was still around. After all their father had gone to school with Dumbledore so long ago.

"I say we do something." she spoke after a moment in time with a slight grin. What they were going to do was a good question, but she was definitely wanting to cause some problems. No doubt about that. And she was a bit excited to see Draco as well, she had missed him over the summer.

Macha blew some air out to move an annoying strand of hair out of her face. "Something though, what could that something be." She scratched the side of her face, unconsciously following the scar on her cheek for a little bit before snapping out her own thoughts. "I mean we could try and rejoin the duelling club this year, and work on that competition side of things." She added, it would be interesting to see how they would do like that. Macha was never really one to hold back and that was known way back in first year.

She chewed the inside of her cheek as she glanced around the compartment before peering over to her sister. "Or anything else you're planning on doing with the year? I mean you may as well let loose the information. I'll find out one way or another." She added a mischievous grin spreading over her face.

Izybel looked at her sister for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "We could join the dueling club. I would love to show them what we are truly made off." With that she was giving a small giggle before she was pushing some red locks out of her hair before tilting her head back towards the ceiling of the train then looked at her sister as she asked if there was anything else that she was planning for that year.

"Well.... There is that tournament that is suppose to happen this year. That competition between the three schools. I'm thinking off.... spicing up the challenges. Of course I'll be sure that nobody gets too injured." she spoke with an almost devious grin. So the original competition had taken place in Harry's fourth year but this time it was taking place fifth year. Which really didn't matter much to her at all. In the end there wasn't going to be a portkey that would take Harry to a creepy ass graveyard where his foe would be getting resurrected.

She did purse her lips before she spoke, "No the non-tricky thing I plan on doing is actually asking Draco out." Her love interest that was for sure, although she hadn't ever bothered to ask him out. Not because she was afraid of his answer or anything, she just hadn't thought that it was the right now. Most of the time it was almost as if Izybel didn't feel fear at all... which was far from the truth. She was just good at hiding her fear externally, even if she was terrified. Getting backed into a corner without a fight wasn't her style at all.

Macha perked a brow at her before taking in a deep breath as she was talking about some guy she had a crush on. She chose at least this time to not mock her for it. If anything she was a little jealous though she would never say it. She had asked people out but, well she was always that little bit too intense at times and that didn't sit well with a few people. "Maybe we could try and enter it... or one of us to really show up some people." She muttered before coughing into her hand.

She tucked her arm behind her head as she slumped back down on the seat, putting her feet up. She remained quiet for a long time as she just stared at the luggage rack. "What do you even hope to get out of this relationship? I mean do you really think the old man is going approve of it?" She asked with a small smile, through her hair she could probably make out the flash of a yellow eye, unlike her green one.

It would appear a little bit menacing in someways but she was most likely use to it by now. She hear a few students outside of the compartment talking to themselves as they began to walk around the train, meeting other friends and what not. She stared out, taking a note of the people there. "But beating people in the 'duelling' club is agreed then."

"I definitely agree with entering to show up people." Izybel spoke with a faint chuckle before she was popping another jelly bean into her mouth. Oh that was a nasty one that was for sure, and that was evident on her features.

She was studying her sister after taking a drink of her water after she was being asked what she wanted to get out of a relationship. "A relationship in general, and I honestly dont care if father likes it or not. Honestly you wouldnt think he would care. The Malfoy family has great influence and is a powerful family. He would want that on his side." Izybel shrugged after a moment in time.

She listened to the people outside of the compartment before she was using magic to poof on her school robes. The nice thing about being on the powerful end, they were able to teleport and the wards couldn't stop them. How they got together at night most the time.

"We going to fuck with the norms like last year? Despite us being a Slytherin and Gryfdindor, hanging out together." Izybel spoke with a faint grin. How confused everybody had gotten, considering their houses were suppose to be "enemies", yet they were always hanging out.

Macha stayed where she was, not changing just yet as she scoffed a little. "Of course there the reasons.. just a relationship." She grumbled and folded her arms, burying the lower half of her face in the black and yellow of her scarf. Her gaze flicked back to her sister as she asked her about it and shrugged her shoulders. "I mean it's not like i can just go from being all sisterly to hating you for wearing green in a blink of an eye is it?" She asked her with a feint smile that was perfectly hidden by her scarf.

"As long as you stay off that pitch i see no reason to do anything to you. Plus you're like my closest friend as it is." She ran a hand down her face as more of her blood red hair was brought over her face. "As sad as that sounds.." She waited another few minutes before her clothing changed into the red and black robes of gryffindor. The only thing that stayed was the black and yellow scarf with which she was reapplying.

She looked into the dark window of the compartment eyeing her reflection, moving some of her hair over her yellow eye to hide it better. "I mean it was annoying enough to have to persuade the hat i would be perfectly suited for Gryffindor." She began to mimic the things voice. "Aaaah yes Macha i see a great confidence in you, compelling for greatness... much like your sister. Perhaps this boldness will do well to be used in Slyth- No thanks i'd like Gryffindor. Wait but- I'm fairly certain i can act brave when it comes to it." She shook her head laughing partially. Satisfied her hair was sorted. "Again looking as cunning as ever in silver and green." She could feel the train beginning to slow and lazily hooked her fingers around her trunk and pulled it from the luggage rack until it thunked to the ground. "What about you? Are you sure you want to keep tabs on the Lioness of Gryffindor?" She mocked, she was never one to like nicknames... but that one kind of felt a little fitting though those sixth years had it coming.

She most assuredly got into trouble for it, but it had just added to her reputation. Their father certainly wasn't happy, not that she had fought back and beaten them thoroughly but that she willingly got caught at the scene of the crime.

"Oh.. if you ever need, a... ehem. Moment to get to the Malfoy boy just let your sis know and she'll do her fucking best to make sure you get as loooooong as you want."

Izybel was giving a small giggle before she spoke, "Well daddy wouldn't approve as well, and you know my like for doing stuff that he wouldn't approve of." After that she was pulling her red hair up into a ponytail and watched as her sister was wrapping her yellow and black scarf back around her neck. Hufflepuff colors, but it wasn't as though her sister really cared at all. "I would never stop hating you, despite what house you are in. Not like it really matters what house one is in. In the end, regardless, you are learning the same thing and graduating in the end."

After that she was giving a small giggle before she spoke, "I don't see why you did. I enjoyed listening to the hat try to figure out which house I should have been in. That was more than entertaining, then in the end I just mentioned mentally that I was definitely more of a snake than anything else." With that she was giving a slight giggle before she was listening to her sister as she mimicked the conversation that had occurred between that of her and the sorting hat. The expression that had been on the features of everybody when that had occurred had been more than entertaining. Izybel was looking as the train began to slow which had her getting up so that she could get her own luggage down, listening to it thud on the ground then just looked towards Macha at the mention of keeping tabs on the Lioness of Gryffindor. "I usually keep tabs on you, you are my sisters. Although, I don't typically step in unless you actually need the help, or ask for the help. Otherwise, do your own thing." she grinned after a moment in time.

She did give a faint smile before she spoke, "I think I'll be able to get him easier enough. Heck there is competition but... none of the girls after him are that pretty." Perhaps she was having a big ego at that point in time, but she knew that the others so didn't stand a chance. Honestly the only one she could even was as beautiful as her, or even more, was that of her sister. Their natural beauty was definitely something that they prided themselves in.

Before the train was coming to a complete stop, Izybel was taking her hair out of her ponytail and braiding it over her left shoulder. In the braid she wove her in her silver and green ribbons, and was tying it off with her black ponytail to stop it from coming apart. Her typical hairstyle actually.

"That was indeed a rather impressive conversation that was going on at that point yeah." She commented remembering her sister's time with that old rag. She smiled for a brief moment before glancing around as she patted her sister's shoulder with a soft hand as she made her way to the door of the compartment. "Well i do have to say if that's the case, Draco isn't really going to stand a chance now is he?" She grinned at her before sliding the compartment door open, but the crowd was rather huge on the outside and she moved back inside.

"Yeah i'd say we wait a few minutes for people to move." She folded her arms before putting a foot up on the edge of her case. "So.. anything else we need to discuss game plan wise before we go back into another year filled with sheep of the future of the wizarding world?"

Izybel looked towards her sister before she was looking towards the crowd that was outside before she was cooing, "I don't think there is anything else to discuss, other than how we are going to take over the school." There was a devious grin on her lips at that point in time before she was brushing her hair out of her face and then soon enough she was grabbing up her bag to leave the compartment, now that it wasn't as crowd and they could actually get out. No the sooner she could get off that stuffy train, the better she would feel.

Macha let out a slight sigh and followed shortly after dragging the case behind her as she hummed quietly to herself. Once she left the train she made out the silent platform and the first years who were gathering around the giant Hagrid. She shook her head briefly and moved past it, it wasn't anything new or remotely interesting about it. Just a bunch of new years being excited and wide eyed to the chance to practice magic.

She made her way to the carriages and placed her trunk down before clambering inside and picking a seat. Being one of the last to leave the train the carriage was already rather empty. She was simply expecting it to be an easy ride up to the castle where the feat would happen, talking chatting. Catching up... it was just all too friendly. She huffed and closed her eyes as she sat in the carriage, burying the lower half of her face into her scarf once more.

Izybel was strolling after her sister, glancing over towards the first years that were all gathered around Hagrid. God she was so glad that they hadn't been all wide-eyed and excited like most first years were. Actually due to having already starting to learn magic prior to going there, they were a bit indifferent to it all. With that she was walking over to the carriage with her sister and climbing up, setting her bag down as well. It was nice that it was pretty much empty at that point in time, she really didn't feel like dealing with people too much at that point in time.

Macha sat in the carriage and sure enough it was starting to walk itself as it headed towards the castle. She took in a deep breath as she looked over the inside of the carriage. "Well i guess this is it for the rest of the evening, you'll be partying it up with the Slytherins to celebrate the start of the year, and me with the Gryffindors. What fun we shall have, i really question why they leave this celebration so late." She said before grinning slightly, it wouldn't take long for the carriage to get to the castle.

Draco was already sitting down at the table in the hall. He looked a little different in this time line. He wasn't as sallow or had as much of a sneer. Though there was a slight mocking smirk on his pale face. His white-blonde hair was loosely tied into a rather stylish ponytail. Tied together with a deep green ribbon. He was talking to a few others with a slight nod, working up with a few of the elder years as well. Being on the Slytherin team had its perks in the house.

(Who do you want for your canon crush? You never did tell me. xD)

Izybel looked at her sister before she grinned and spoke, "I am looking forward to this partying. It is fun to see people after the summer, sometimes anyways. Plus I'm curious as to what pranks the lovely Weasley twins are going to pull this year." With that she was leaning back although it wasn't as though it took them long to get to the castle and she was standing up, grabbing her bag before jumping off the back before the carriage even stopped. After that she was looking towards the school that was looming before she was walking off towards the doors, pausing for a moment to wait for her sister. As usual the Le Fey sisters would enter together before they were parting ways.

Macha popped her gum a little before closing her eyes as she waited for it to come to a stop. She got her luggage with the others and gave a small smile to Izybel before she gave a wave and started to part now that they were in the castle. She coughed into her hand as she slipped onto the bench and glanced over the crowds of people there. The teachers were at the table as usual looking over the students as they worked. The usual staff, Hagrid as well. The first years beginning to be sorted in. With each new person a cheer from the house.

Soon enough they were walking into the large room with everybody else before she was giving a wave to her sister before she was gliding off, heading towards where the other Slytherins were sitting. A few of the Gryffindors were greeting Macha as she arrived to the table before they were taking to cheering as the first years were being sorted in. Izybel went over and sat down next to Draco, just watching as new students were sorted out. How boring this event was, although she couldn't wait for the food to start appearing.

Macha smiled and nodded, putting on for the people there before she was watching the new years beginning to join to the table. It was always a bit weird how the table always managed to remain that little bit empty despite more people joining the table. She gave a small wave to a few of the people there.

Draco glanced over his shoulder and smiled a little at Izybel. "Oh hello there, making a small entrance as usual?" He asked her before clasping his hands together. "How was your summer?" He asked her, his voice oddly smooth despite the crowd uproars around him.

Izybel looked towards him for a moment in time before she scoffed and spoke, "For now. The fun hasn't even begun. Who is to say that I don't have something planned." With that she was giving a small grin before she was shrugging at the question of how her summer was. Same old same old. Nothing new had really happened. "Same as usual. Kind of boring."

Hermione looked towards Macha as she joined them before giving a smile then spoke, "Hey there Macha." Nope she wasn't really any different than she had been in the previous time line. Still a smart brainiac, although she wasn't as close friends with Harry and Ron this time around. Probably because Harry Potter wasn't anything overly special this time around.

Draco peered at her with his grey eyes before nodding a little. "I suppose then." He said to her and was a little surprised at the amount of information she wasn't giving away. "You say the same thing every year you know that? I mean surely something has to have happened but hey." He raised his hands in the air before looking back over to the hat. "If you want to keep ti a secret it's all yours." He didn't seem offended, "What was boring about it then? If i may ask?"

Macha perked her head up as she was staring at her plate wondering when the food was going to start turning up before she heard her name being called out. "Hmm..?" She lifted her head up before seeing Hermione calling. She frowned a little before waving her hand a little and found a small smile on her face. "Err Hi Hermione." She said before lowering her arm to drop onto the table with a thud.

Izybel gave a small giggle before she was cooing, "Oh I have something planned. Lets just say.... I may have teamed up with the twins for a special show." With that she was giving a faint giggle. It was nothing major, just setting up fireworks from the top of the towers. Which required sneaking into the towers to do just that. Not something that would be difficult for her whatsoever. "Just lighting off fireworks from the towers this evening." she smiled before she just shrugged and spoke, "We didn't do anything."

Hermione was giving a chuckle before she spoke, "Good to see you again." Hopefully the sorting ceremony would be done soon, a number of people were hungry and ready to eat it seemed. Herself included.

Draco perked an eyebrow as she mentioned something that had been set up. "I see, well working with Gryffindors... i guess that is in your area." He muttered, and glanced over at Macha. "But if it is something interesting then the years will appreciate it i'm sure." He added a smile still on his face at the thought of it. He knew the twins and what they were capable of if they tried at least.

Macha gave a small nod, before deciding that it was most likely best to answer. "Oh yeah, good to see you too. " She said and looked back up tot he high table before letting out a sigh. The last of the first years was sorted. Hufflepuff, and then the Headmaster gave his speech. A speech about a big event that was going to be happening before the feast. Though she would smile at it, her stomach gave a large gurgle.

"I mean.... The most difficult part is definitely going to be sneaking into the towers tonight after lights out." Izybel commented after a moment in time before she was leaning forward before she spoke, "You already know that I find it pointless to have the separate houses. In the end we all learn the same stuff." With that she was giving a shrug before she was turning her attention back towards the headmaster as he spoke. A big event that was going to happen before the feast. "Oh and I've got a few plans to make the goblet of fire competition a little more interesting." Izybel grinned. Yeah she was the Fred and George of Slytherin most of the time. A trickster.

Back
Top Bottom