Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harry Potter: A Different Beginning (Ezralora and I only)

Macha tilted her head a little before taking in a deep breath as she headed into one of the changing rooms and placed the dress on after getting out of her warmer clothes. The dress had the colour of red wine about it as she came out, her hair still tied up, as she looked at herself in the mirror. With her exposed back there was little she could do to hide the deep dark scar going down it, but a small price to pay. She smiled ever so slightly as she came to the conclusion, that she was looking good.

Izybel was disappearing into a changing room as well so that she could try on her dress. As soon as she changed out of her warm clothing, she was slipping into the dress and just examining herself for a moment in time. After that she was stepping out of the changing room before she was just looking towards her sister before she spoke, "Oh you are looking adorable." Nope her sister looked very good in that dress, and with a little bit of work, they could style her hair so that it covered the scar on her back. She knew that her sister was quite self-conscious about that. Yet again she supposed that everybody had that one thing that they didn't like about themselves, and they were afraid to let others see.

Macha gave a small smile before taking in a deep breath as she nodded, "Well i don't think i need to tell you that you look good in the dress." She said to her with a smile as she looked over it, everything just seemed to compliment her and it was hard to point out anything that was out of place, or even looked like it shouldn't belong. She was certainly pulling it off very well. "I guess then that's one more thing we don't have to worry about for now."

Izybel was studying her sister for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "You look absolutely beautiful in that dress." Nope her sister did look very nice, and as her sister was making a comment that she looked good in the dress, this had Izybel doing a small twirl, just examining herself in the mirror. She felt good as well. Yeah this was most definitely one more thing that they didn't have to worry about. Dresses were taken care of for the ball, now they would just have to find accessories.

Macha got changed quickly back into her clothing, and tugged her scarf slightly as she lifted it up to cover the lower part of her chin as she cleared her throat, and handed over a few gold coins for the dress. It was after all well crafted and deserved every penny she could. It wasn't like she was beginning to be strapped for cash. She brushed some of her hair back before glancing outside. Despite it being the back end of Autumn she could see the beginning of snow starting to fleck down, though a part of her imagined it was the school that was doing this. Somehow to make the night seem all the more mystical and memorable.

Izybel was changing back into her normal clothing and was picking up the dress, handing over a few gold coins as well. Nope, she had no qualms about over paying a bit, even telling the shopkeep that she didn't need anything back. Not like either of the sisters had to worry about becoming strapped for money, it wouldn't take long to send a message to their father to let him know that they needed more money. And he would get it taken care of. "You think he will show up at the ball like he mentioned. Father that is." Izybel spoke as she walked along beside her sister, using a bit of magic to send the dress that she had just bought to her locked trunk at the end of her bed.

Macha frowned for a moment before raising both of her gloved hands as she let out a chilled breath. "A bit of me wants to say know but i think we both know the truth which is, yes. He will be there without a doubt. He might not be a member of the council, but he certainly has his ways with influencing people. What about mother?" She asked her as she brushed her red hair behind her ear as she saw that the place had gotten a little busier for Hogsmead now that it was cutting into the day a little. Lots of wide eyed third years exploring for the first time, it was cute in some ways.

Izybel just looked towards her sister before she spoke, "If father will be there, you can guarantee that mother will be there." No their parents were practically connected at the hip, they didn't tend to go far without the other. And they supported each other like no other, although honestly, out of the pair of them, Izybel was definitely more afraid of their mother. Probably because the woman was so unpredictable, yet again Izybel was the same way. Like mother like daughter she supposed. Her gaze flickered towards the third years that wandered around, and soon enough her attention was turning towards that of Harry and his group as they walked towards them.

Macha gave her a soft smile as she heard her sister talk before shrugging her shoulders. "Well i suppose that is certainly something that will be interesting to look at." She ran a hand down her face before adjusting her scarf as she glanced around and then spotted Harry's group heading towards them. She blushed a little before rubbing the back of her head as she was doing her best to look as distracted as possible and was suddenly very conscious of everything. She quickly leapt on the first thought in her head, "Snow... at least there will be snow when the weather changes and the ball happens."

Izybel was just looking towards her sister for a moment in time before she spoke, "Everything is interesting when mother and father show up." With that she was giving a small shrug of her shoulders before she was giving a small wave towards the group as they got closer. Yeah she had seen the faint blush on her sister's cheeks but she wasn't going to say anything. Not at that point in time. "Can we have the snow but get rid of the freezing cold weather." Izybel mumbled as she folded her hands behind her head.

"Well if the snow is there then it would just be sludge and people aren't too fond of sludge." She gave an amused laugh. "Kind of strange when you think about it, the difference between happiness and annoyance is just a few degrees in temperature." She closed her eyes before frowning. "Since when do you complain about the cold?" She asked her with a raised eyebrow. The weather had never bothered her too much, and she was surprised to hear her sister found it that way. "I always thought winter was the best season anyway. Gives people a reason to get warm."

Izybel just looked towards her sister before she was mumbling, "I have never been a fan of the cold weather." She loved winter, and the snow but she had a dislike for the cold itself. The snow was absolutely beautiful, at times anyways. She ran her fingers through her hair before she was looking towards Ron and Harry who were merely talking about something. Winter had her thinking back into the previous time line. Harry wearing the invisibility cloak and tossing snowballs at Draco and his crew. But she was grateful that they all seemed to be getting along nowadays.

Macha chewed the inside of her cheek for a moment as she rubbed her nose a little. She could pretty much feel the redness of it as she buried it back into the folds of her scarf. "You and Draco going to the ball together i assume?" She asked her with a smile in the voice, "I bet you have already picked out the perfect suit for him to wear to match your new dress." She teased as she glanced over at the other three. For now though she was glad to be reconnecting with her sister, especially after a rocky start. She was happy for her and Draco's relationship, but she was allowed be sisterly at times and not like the guy for taking her away from her for a bit of time.

Izybel was looking towards her sister for a brief moment in time before she spoke "Of course we are going together, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to abandon you as well. As for his suit, nope I haven't picked out anything yet. But I shall." With that she was giving a slight grin before she was looking towards the other three to see who they were going with. Oh seemed like they didn't even know yet, well that wasn't a major shock to her at all. The red head was pursing her lips for a brief moment in time before she commented, "They will be announcing the contestants for the tournament tomorrow."

"Yes they will, and i'm sure that the champions will be getting a bit more love thrown at them." She said in a slight mocking tone as she brushed hand over the hem of her scarf. "Without someone slipping in Harry's name, and without the pale snake charmer it should be a flawless competition of participating and victory for one." Macha frowned a little as she felt a small chill run up her spine and looked around the place. "Makes you wonder what father intends to achieve through having us attend here. We aren't exactly attracting followers or converting anyone... It kind of seems... like he wants us out of the way for the moment."

Izybel just looked over before she was giving a nod of her head, and commenting that that was most definitely the truth. She was however tilting her head slightly at the comment about their father. "Who knows what goes through his mind half the time. I stopped trying to figure it out years ago." she spoke with a slight shrug, before she was pushing some of her hair from her face. Nope whatever their father was planning, it would eventually become privy to them, she hoped anyways. But until then she was going to enjoy living this life as a Hogwarts student, and continue to make new friends. Or totally screw up the entire school in general with her own pranks and mischief.

Macha blinked before shaking her head as she smiled, "I wish i could have your attitude towards that." She pointed out as she began to walk again, moving away from the three as she tore her eyes away and stomped some feeling back into her feet. A habit she thought was kind of practical in away. "Is there anything else we need? Or should we just head back and call it a day. Because i don't know about you, but if i have to get one more item of clothing i might just start setting fire to things."

Izybel was just chuckling before she commented, "Besides trying to figure out what is on his mind, is like trying to figure out what is on my mind." Valid point there. She was always scheming something, sometimes it was something that would get her into trouble, or it was something to help people. After that she was looking towards her sister when she was commenting that she would start a fire if she has to get one more item of clothing. This had her giggling softly before she spoke, "Yeah I agree with getting back." Why did she want to go back? She was frozen... and the twins may or may not have had something planned that they needed her help with. Dinner was going to be quite interesting, more so than just names being pulled out of the goblet.

Macha looked her over carefully as her gaze narrowed slightly as she looked at her sister carefully. Trying to read her was like trying to read a school book. You know you had to at times, but at the same time you didn't as you were scared about what you'd find. "Okay then... let's get moving." She said as she adjusted her grip on her bags and began to walk, her boots trudging along the path as she did so. She wasn't going to ask what was being planned, or if there was going to be anything planned. That would take some of the surprise out of it, that and she wanted to at least have the option to freaking deny what was going on if it back fired horribly. Which she was fairly certain it would not.

Back
Top Bottom