Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harry Potter: A Different Beginning (Ezralora and I only)

Eventually Izybel was walking over to where Draco was at and sitting down on the sofa next to him, one leg cross over the other. "You make it seem like it is a bad thing to be back." she spoke with a slight grin and wasn't at all shocked to see Crabbe and Goyle come over to sit near them. It was actually kind of nice to see that even in this timeline, the three of them were still close friends. And Crabbe and Goyle were a lot different from what they had been, they weren't as dumb appearing, and weren't always wanting to eat sweets.

Draco glanced over at her before grinning ever so slightly. "It's not a bad thing to be back, it's just a little different i suppose." As his father had not been a death eater, he had not been brought up with that closed minded mentality. He still had the general upper nose that purebloods have but that edge was never refined by Voldemorts touch. "Just new students, new classes, final year before NEWTs. OWLs this year and then there's that tournament going on and on top of that Quidditch." He blew out air into his cheeks. "Just controlled chaos. What about you? You glad to be back and at it?" He asked her, he remembered the first year when the pair of them showed up. There was something different about the two of them and he could never really put his finger on it. As he got to know Izybel though that became less and less and he just started to enjoy her company.

Izybel just listened to what he had to say before she cooed, "Well then Mr. Prefect, better be sure to keep them all in line." With that she was smirking at the mention of controlled chaos. Man if only he knew the truth about everything at that point in time. "I'm mean I'm looking forward to this year. I'm thinking about joining the dueling club." she hummed after a brief moment on silence before she was laying her head on his shoulder, not even really bothered by if anybody said something. No even in this timeline, Draco was still basically the king of the Slytherin house. "Although I can't stay overly long, I have stuff to do." Izybel commented after a moment in time. She had to head off and get those fireworks planted.

"Ah yes of course your big plan." he said and smiled, it felt nice when her head rested on his shoulder. It sent a very slight warm buzz through him as he let out a content sigh. "I'll be sure to turn a blind eye this once at least." He teased, before gently moving his elbow into her side with a light touch. He just enjoyed the moment, "I might join as well then, always fun to test your skills against another." He added with a grin, that still never seemed to leave his face.

Izybel just looked towards him before she was giggling then spoke, "I figured that you would turn a blind eye. And it isn't as if my actions are to endanger anybody. It is just for some fun and entertainment. I would be the only one who got hurt if it came to that." With that she was looking at him with a gentle smile before she was pursing her lips in through before she spoke, "Or maybe I'll just do that tomorrow. Not like we have to worry about classes tomorrow. Benefit of the day after the sorting ceremony usually being a weekend." That being said she was shifting so that she could lay her head on his lap, just looking up at him and her feet dangling over the arm of the couch.

For the last number of years she had debated talking to him about assisting them, gathering comrades like their father had suggested. Those special people that would be more or less exempt from the rules of their father when he stepped up to become "emperor" of the world basically. It was still so strange to know of the past that nobody else knew about. It was strange to see Harry Potter as just a regular boy, and knowing that during the tournament he wasn't going to get yanked into a strange cemetery.

"Boys and girls must be at least a arms length away." spoke one of the students that had walked up to them, holding a sheet of paper out for them. The voting that was happening, which had her snagging it to look at it. What the heck was this all about? Oh yeah the other Prefect. "Well this is quite unexpected. Voting for a Prefect. Interesting that they would do something like this." she commented as she looked through the names. Oh hey she was on that list. Nope her becoming a Prefect would be about as terrible as her becoming head girl. She so wasn't fit for that job at all. "As for arms length away, I would like to see you get me to move. Even Professor Snape tends to let me do what I want. Not hurting anybody." Izybel cooed at the other student.

Draco rolled his eyes as she began to speak. "Well it would have more impact today to say the least." Was all he said and didn't object as she placed her head on her lap. He took in a deep breath before raising his hands above his head. "You know something tells me you're just too comfortable for me to stand up now." He said, and took the paper. Tapping his wand on his vote before the paper vanished with a pop.

He glanced down at her before shrugging. "Not like you're going to be moving too far away from me right now." He added and fell quiet for now, looking at the glass pane between them and the lake and the fish that swum by the green water.

Meanwhile back in Gryffindor house, the votes had been cast. Oddly enough it seemed that Macha had been the one to be elected and a few of the students were calling to get her up out of bed so they could celebrate in the true gryffindor way. Stolen food, butter beer loud music and sweets all through the courtesy of a second late night voyage of the Weaslys.

"That would require getting up and I am quite comfortable at this point in time." Izybel giggled after a moment in time. Nope she would end up going up to plant those fireworks later in the night, after people had gone to sleep. Less of a chance to actually run into anybody at that point in time. More ideal not to run into anybody. She was looking up towards Draco for a moment before she was teasing, "Besides I'm sure you don't want me to move either."

Hermione was smiling after she had counted up the votes. It had been Macha that had won, although for some reason she hadn't doubted it at all, she kind of figured that it would have been Macha. That or possibly Ginny, and they had definitely come in close. Yet again, Ginny hadn't really wanted anything to do with being a prefect at all.

Draco raised an eyebrow before looking down at her. "Well i don't know, i did quite like the feeling in my legs. It was a rather satisfying thing to have, though i guess you're kind of like a cat. Hard to move once you've settled." He said wth a wide grin at her before tapping her forehead with left index finger. Afterwards he lazily draped his left arm over the arm of the large sofa. "So... is this it for tonight then?" He asked with a small smile on his pale lips.

Macha was in her pyjamas when they had brought her down, a sleeveless top and polkadot bottoms. It was one of the few times that she looked vulnerable. Her blood red hair was already slightly messy from turning in rest. "What.." She asked as she moved some hair over her yellow eye, a yawn stretching out from her as she brought her arms high above her head.

The common room stared at her for a second before one of them yelled. "Congratulations!" That was when everything basically exploded. Macha and Hermione were both hoisted up into the air by the older prefects, welcoming them into the fold with cheers and food as the house began to party. A few first years that decided to stay up were timidly trying to join in, though not know who the two of them really were. Macha was looking like a rather startled rabbit at the sudden uproar.

Izybel looked towards him before she spoke, "I suppose I am like a cat. And no you can ask me to move anytime, and I shall. It'll just encourage me to get up and go do stuff." There was a faint grin on her lips when he asked if that was it for the night but she was shrugging before she spoke, "Just sneaking out after curfew and everybody falling asleep to go and plant stuff." There was somebody who was telling her that telling the prefect that probably wasn't the best idea. This had her shrugging before she was speaking, "Not like any of you would even mention anything to a teacher about my actions. Besides, I wouldn't be shocked if they knew I had something planned and just don't care. Not like anybody gets hurt." Other than herself once, but that had been an accident.

Hermione was out in the common room just waiting for Macha to arrive and was shouting out along with them. Obviously Macha seemed a bit confused and soon enough Hermione was explaining what had happened. That she had been voted as prefect, although was also mentioning that if she didn't want that role, they could give it to somebody else.

Draco rubbed his temple a little as she spoke, "Sorry what, i didn't quite here you there." He said to her with a little smile before leaning back a bit more on the sofa to relax whilst she stayed there. He closed his eyes for a moment as he enjoyed the moment, it was rather strange but nice at the same time. He didn't do much else for the rest of the night, occasionally he would talk, but after a while it was getting late and he said that it was probably best to get a bit of sleep before the weekend. Though he was set on seeing her again tomorrow, if not first thing then definitely at the Great Hall.

Macha was still looking like a startled rabbit, but eventually the effect was wearing off and she just gave a small smile that basically said, "Someone's got to do it." And joined in with the festivities and the party around her. Boy what a party it was, even McGonnagal had to come in and tell them that they should all be heading to bed, as she shepherded in the first years.

Izybel was giving a slight giggle although after a while she did end up sitting up and was just using his shoulder as a pillow, for a bit anyways. At least until he decided he was going to head to sleep which had her watching others drift off to go and get some sleep as well. "I'll see you later." She hummed and waved as she got up as well to head off towards where her room was at.

Hermione was giving a smile and soon enough it seemed like Macha was joining into the festivities. The night was most definitely going by splendidly enough, and everybody was having a great time. Then came to McGonagall coming in and telling them that it was time for bed. Although the twins were naturally scheming and plotting on sneaking put. Which had Hermione commenting she would overlook it for the time being, considering she knew what they were doing was harmless. And going to be a sight for a all.

Draco gave a smile before he nodded to her. He stood up, brushed himself down and made his way towards the boys section of the common room and headed down the stairs, deeper under ground to reach the fifth years rooms. He clambered into his bed after changing and was very soundly asleep. Though he was half keeping an ear out incase Izybel decided to change her mind about the fireworks.

Macha let out a long yawn as things seemed to be dying down. She stretched her arms once more above her heads as she made the climb back to her room. She had noted Fred and George but like Hermione, overlooked it. Though her reason was she wasn't official just yet, and in all honesty she didn't particularly want to waste the oxygen of letting her words hit on deaf ears. So she clambered under the sheets and let her head drop onto the pillow.

Izybel was waiting for everybody else to head off to their rooms before she was slipping out of the common rooms, and out of the Slytherin dungeon in general. Time to get out of there and go plant her fireworks. Already she knew that the twins were on their way to assist her with this job. Needless to say tomorrow night was definitely going to be an interesting night for everybody involved.

((Assuming you're okay with going to morning))

The next morning there was very little to be done. As stated before it was the weekend and the Goblet was the main thing on most people's mind. Draco had given into a bit of peer pressure and placed his name in the fire, hoping that it would not be picked ever. He was currently sat at the Slytherin table, pouring over the daily profit as he munched on a cereal. He made sure to keep up to date on the world outside of the school. It was the best thing to do to reach out there. It was fun but the castle could make you feel awfully cut off from the world.

Macha was chewing on an apple with her own copy of the paper in her hand, scanning over the headlines before discarding it onto the table with a flick of her hand. "Dull.." She grunted, her blood red hair was tied up in a bushy pony tail today, though her fringe still nicely covered one of her eyes. She pushed back from the bench, adjusted her jumper before going to march out of the hall. Something had to be happening somewhere out there. She made her way to the courtyard and stared up at the grey clouds, the ticking of the great clock was hard to not notice when she was this close to the tower.

Izybel hadn't gotten back until early in the morning, having been making sure that everything that was perfect with the twins. Oh yeah tonight was definitely going to be amazing that was for sure. And she had almost gotten caught on her way back to the dungeons so that she could change for the day. So she was one of the last Slytherins into the dining room at that point in time, which had a few of the girls asking where she had disappeared off to. "Exploring." was the only response that she gave before she was going over and sitting next to Draco, although her attention did turn towards her sister who seemed to be getting to her feet and was leaving the great hall. "I'll be back." she cooed before she was giving Draco a kiss on the cheek, just to get a reaction out of people, before she was grabbing an apple and bolting out of the great hall. "Macha!" Izybel grinned as she jogged up to her.

Draco grinned as he got kissed on the cheek before looking over at the table. "What?" he asked and very effectively began to brush off questions that were being thrown his way as they asked what happened, when and why. He was getting a bit annoyed, but kind of liking the attention. He was certain that was just what Izybel had planned.

Macha came to a stop before turning on her heels as she saw Izybel. "Oh hello." She said with a slight grin as she placed her hands on her hips. "What's up Bell?" She asked as her grin grew a little wider. She looked over her for a minute taking her appearance in and began walking at a slower pace as she made her way further outwards. "Anything i can help you with you sneaky devil?" Macha gave a small wink. "managed to find the places you visited, very nice, very nice. Looking forward to the show."

Izybel was giving a sneaky little smirk towards Draco, or she had before she had left. Oh yes all of the questions, and she would leave him to have fun with trying to answer them at that point in time. She was giving a slight grin before she spoke, "I don't think I need any help with anything at this point. Other than... getting the word out that everybody needs to gather in the quidditch field tonight to see the show." She was certain that the twins were helping get the world spread as well, after all they had helped get everything set up.

"Oh and I asked Draco out. I was a bit shocked that he said yes, and now I left him to deal with all of the questions. The what, when, and why questions." Izybel spoke with a slight snicker before she was brushing some of her red hair out of her face and looked up towards the sky, her eyes just seeming to sparkle before she was cooing, "I'm looking forward to this night."

Macha frowned before placing a hand firmly on her hip as she looked over her sister who seemed to be practically glowing with joy. "I think it's fair to say you are officially the happiest of the pair of us." She said whether it was a back handed compliment or a a genuine acknowledgement of her sister's joy was kind of hard to tell with the tone. "I'm sure you two will become the power couple of the school in absolutely no time at all." She grinned before nodding, "Quidditch pitch i'm sure i can plant a seed, though as the newest prefect of gryffindor house i shouldn't. This is your one and only warning." She said before poking her sister's shoulder. "Anything else or are you going to return to mr tall blonde and slytherin?"

"I mean Draco is a prefect and I got away with sneaking out last night. I'm not overly concerned. It is harmless and you know it. I'm pretty sure Dumbledore knew I was up to something." Izybel commented before she was stating that she was going to get back. Food sounded really good at that point in time, as did a nap. With that she eas giving her a hug then spoke "And you just need to hint at them to go to the field."

Macha shook her head a little before letting out a long sigh. "Riiight well go have fun with your new boyfriend." She said as she was about to make her way away but was suddenly hugged. She smiled before hugging her sister back and let out a slight sigh. "Sure, sure i'll get a word around in my busy schedule of goodness what the heck i am going to do." She said as she puffed air into her cheeks and brushed her fingers through her deep red hair.

Izybel looked at her sister for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "I shall have fun, and I'll see you later." With that she was turning and jogging off back inside so that she could go and sit down next to Draco once again. There were a couple of people that were asking her questions, and asking if it was true that they were dating. "Yeah it is true. I wouldn't have kissed him otherwise." With that she was grabbing a bagel and putting some cream cheese on it before she was taking a bite out of it. With that she was looking at a few of those that loved to gossip before she spoke, "Spread around the word that there is a schoolwide get together tonight at the quidditch field."

Macha made her way through the courtyard and began looking around, wondering if Hermione or anyone from her team, or heck a teacher was lingering around to talk to. She didn't know what to do on the weekened there was just, nothing! Her homework had been done, and those that had left it to the last minute were just idiots. Her father had drilled that in, that if they were going to attend the school there was to be no half arsing it. She had told a few people to start spreading the word about the field but that was about it. Without even notcing it she had found herself on the edge of the lake staring at the giant squid.

Izybel ate her food in peace and just listened to those that were around her as they talked. Mostly the conversations were about what was going to happen that year, and talk about the tournament that was coming up. Predictions about who was going to be the Hogwarts champion, although in reality there was no guessing that, not with how many people had put their names in. "I see the twins failed with their candies...." she commented after watching a couple of people who were underage try to put their names in after getting across the spell circle, only to get tossed out.

There was definitely that buzz around the school and it had only been the first day back. However despite that, there was the sound of a hammer smacking against the stone wall. Notices were being put up for apparition tests as usual, the duelling clubs as well as other events that were going on. One of the biggest of course was the event of the term, the announcement of the goblet. Other than that, students were catching up. Getting to know one another, and generally enjoying each other's company.

Izybel was just giving a slight chuckle as she listened to everything that was going on before she was looking at a few of the notices that were being put up. Oh she had to wonder what those were about at that point in time. There were obviously things about the tournament, which was a big thing going on at that point in time. There was more than something about the dueling club, there was always something about the dueling club, on top of a number of other clubs.

Back
Top Bottom