Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harry Potter: A Different Beginning (Ezralora and I only)

There was a few moments of silence before Macha was tapping Izybel on the shoulder. She gave a small smirk as she signed her name up to the duelling club. She then brushed a hand through her red hair and placed her hand on her hips. "Where's your one true love?" She asked with a small smile, she had quite a nice walk and moment at the lake but the call to try and find people had brought her back here.

Izybel looked towards her sister for a moment in time before she spoke, "I should probably go and sign up for the dueling club." Then there was the question of where her one true love was at, which had her pointing to where he was at talking with a couple of first years. With that she was getting to her feet and walking off so that she could sign up for the dueling club.

Macha gave a small smile before shaking her head as she watched her sister for a moment, "Well i guess it's official then we will be kicking butt this year that's for sure." She came to a stop before looking over her shoulder a little as she narrowed her eyes a little. "Do you think Lupin will be running it once again?" She asked, Lupin due to circumstances different to now was the permanent Dark Arts teacher and had been since their third year. Quirrel had been killed, rather sadly by vampires in the woods, and Lockheart had been proven to be a fake. "If so we might have to be careful... i don't think he quite trusts us after last year..."

Izybel looked towards her sister before she was speaking with a giggle, "Yeah we are definitely going to be kicking butt." After that she was stretching a bit before looking over at the mention of Lupin running it again that year or not. That was a very good question actually, she truly had no idea. She hoped that wasn't though, considering he really didn't trust them at all, or really like them at all. Probably because they were constantly besting them. "I hope not." was all she could answer before she was strolling over to where Draco was at and wrapping her arms around him from behind.

Draco glanced back at her before brushing some of his pale blonde hair back behind his ear. His pony tail neatly tied up in an emerald silk bow. "How may i help you?" He asked her with a gentle voice before turning around to wrap his arms lightly around her waist. "You know i'm not just going to disappear every thirty seconds right?" He asked her.

Macha watched this before rolling her eyes as she crammed her hands into her pockets. "Yeah kick butt.." She grumbled as she looked at the pair of them with a small twang of jealousy at how... couply they were being already. She kicked her boot into the ground before turning to start walking off grumbling under her breath as she did so.

Izybel looked towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "Yeah I know that, I was just giving you a hug." With that she was giving a slight scoff before she was drawing away before she cooed, "Besides, I think you should be more worried about me randomly disappearing." After that she was giving a small giggle before giving him a peck on the cheek before she was disappearing off once again, running up besides Macha and grabbing her arm. "I'm bored. Lets do something fun. " she spoke with a smile.

Draco frowned a little at the sudden bombardment from the hug and then the peck on his cheek. He just had about enough time to say, "Sure see you tonight then." He gave her a confused wave before slipping his hands into his pockets. "Well then where were we?" He asked as his girlfriend rushed off to see her sister.

Macha stopped mid-grumble if that was at all possible before turning to her. "Urr... i swear you need to make up your mind on where you're going at times." She said to her and raised her hands behind her head. "What to do then, could always sneak onto the quidditch pitch for a bit, pick a fight. Write to dad, which i'm putting on the bottom of the pile... urr..." She clicked her tongue before looking around the grounds.

Izybel was giving a giggle before she was humming, "You know that making up my mind is like a thing of the past." With that she was strolling along beside her sister and listened to what she was suggesting that they could do. Sneak into the quidditch pitch, pick fight, write a letter to dad. Yeah they would probably want to do that. "We should probably do the letter writing. Least father decide to send his own letter, and making a show out of it." Izybel hummed before she was commenting that she couldn't wait until that night with the light show that was going to happen.

Macha let out a sigh as she rubbed the back of her head, "He is always one for making clear how grandious he is. I'm surprised he hasn't announced to the entire school yet who we are." She muttered and snapped her fingers as a parchment roll, ink and quill appeared in her hands before giving a loud whistle. There was a hoot before a great horned owl began to head towards them. Flapping its wings as it glided down and rested near the pair. "You going to tell him about tonight?"

Izybel gave a faint chuckle before she spoke, "You know I'm a bit shocked as well that he hasn't announced it to the world. Yet again... I'm thinking he probably thinks that we'll say something." With that she was giving a small shrug before watching as her sister was poofing in a parchment roll, some ink, and a quill. This had her chuckling when she was asked if she was going to tell their father about the night, which had her commenting, "I'm half debating it." Not that he would be overly surprised to hear that day one, and already they were going to be getting into some trouble. Or at least Izybel was. Not that it really bothered her at all.

Macha began to write as her quill scratched on the parchment for a few moments, her hand writing was fairly neat. Well as neat as it could be for someone writing without a table. "Okay should i ask him how he is...?" She thought about herself for a moment before shaking her head. "No that probably isn't the best thing to do, he wouldn't respond anyway. So... the event? Write it or just wait for him to find out? Which he will." She dropped the quill in the ink pot before letting her take up the letter if she wished.

Izybel was just watching for a brief moment in time. Honestly no point in them both writing a letter, considering in the end if he did actually write back it would be one letter addressed to the pair of them. "Probably no point in asking. We already know that if he doesn't write back, it'll be like a sentence telling us to keep up the good work. And telling us what to make sure we get done as well." she commented before she was shaking her head a bit with a slight chuckle. Oh tell him about the event? This had a thoughtful look crossing her features before she spoke, "Nah I think we can just leave him to find out for himself. Knowing him, he has some of his own followers watching over us right now." With that she was tapping her lips for a moment in time as she read through what her sister had already written. No there wasn't really anything else she wanted to add, Macha had pretty much covered it. They had mentioned that they had arrived, the houses that they were in, the classes that they were taking, and a few other miscellaneous things. No that was good enough. About the only thing that Izybel was adding at the bottom was her signature.

Macha frowns a little at the mention of them being watched right now. "Do you really think that there will be people around keeping an eye on us? I mean what do they expect us to do! Burn the school to the ground, it's a school filled with a lot of potential for magic with testosterone and puberty driven kids. I mean kind of after you got together with tall blonde and popular, people have been getting together in Gryffindor tower, and not only that i'm fairly certain a few people's moods are beginning to effect their work." She blew a strand of her hair from her face. "Not sure if you heard it but there was an explosion that shook the god damn tower." She signed her name as well before folding the letter and handing it to the owl.

"Know father, yes I can imagine that there are people around watching us right now." Izybel spoke after a moment in time before she was looking over at her sister at the mention of burning the school. This did have a slightly thoughtful look crossing her features before she spoke, "Now that is an interesting thought. I wonder how it would turn out if we actually tried to do that." With that she was giving a slight shrug before looking at the not one last time as it was handed off to the owl, then mused over the information about people getting together in Gryffindor tower. This had her giving a shrug before she spoke, "While it is school, people still totally deserve to get together." With that she was just giving a faint chuckle before she was cooing, "Well everything is going to get a lot more exciting tonight."

"I'll be there. And i expect it to live up to my expectations. If it doesn't oooh i'll be so angry." She said in a rather mocking tone before giving a small smile. "Alright well i guess i'll see you there whilst i go spread around this rumour." She gave her a smile and a small wink before getting to her feet, stretching and starting to walk off. It would be interesting and she was sure that her sister would indeed have set up something that will go down in this school's history. At least for a while until the next- Nope no one would really be able to top it. She gave a wave and continued onwards.

Izybel was smiling at her sister before she spoke, "Oh don't worry it is going to be amazing. We set up fireworks all around the school, and there are a few other surprises." With that she was giving her sister a hug before she was turning off to head back inside as well, go see how everybody was doing. There were voices all around her as she walked inside, and she was just waving at a couple of people with a smile. After that she was going over to where Draco was sitting with his friends and sitting down next to him.

The rest of the school day moved around at a snails pace for the next couple of hours. That was until the word had begun to spread like a wildfire through a forest. People were beginning to talk, murmur about hearing of something that was going to happen at the Quidditch pitch, tonight. The buzz grew louder and louder, but not too loud as to attract the attention of the unwanted. First years were excited and scared, second years were a little confused about this. Other years however, had grown to expect such a thing from a certain few people and were just looking forward to seeing what on earth was going to be the thing to kick them off for their new year.

The time had arrived, and the student body was eager to see what was to come.

The night had finally come, and the Slytherins would find that they weren't able to find Izybel at all. Not that that was much of a surprise. Hell the Gryffindors would find they weren't able to find the twins either. "Welcome back for a new year at Hogwarts! So happy to see you all! " A voice cooked room out of nowhere and soon enough Izybel was visible, sitting sideways on a broomstick with a grin on her lips. "Lights. Camera. Action! " She grinned and then woots from the twins could be heard, and soon enough fireworks were lighting off from the tops of the towers at the school. Very exquisite and beautiful fire works none the less. Izybel was grinning before she was snapping her fingers and soon enough the student body would fine themselves getting rained on by confetti.

The student stared up at the sky as the colours of the fireworks began to illuminate the space around them. It was definitely one of the best welcome backs some of the students had seen in a long time. There were cheers and claps from all of them, most looking pleased for now. Knowing that it wouldn't be long until some of the teachers were shepherding them back inside. After all it was after hours. The confetti merely added to the magical scene as it showered down on them.

Macha stared up at the sky with her hands in her pockets. A prefect badge in there. She wasn't going to do anything now, there was nothing to do. It was freaking awesome and she was happy her sister had managed to pull it off. Over the crowd she could see, Draco, there smiling, clapping and cheering. 'Yeah they are definitely going to be the couple of the year.' She thought to herself as she stared over the heads of people and shook her head lightly as she gave a small smile. If her hunch was correct though, this was going to be one of the best times of the year. The thought of the tournament lingered in her mind though. In a few short weeks they would know who had been selected. She shook her head though, letting that disappear as she made her way through the crowd. Looking for one person in particular.

Izybel was just giggling as she looked towards everybody from where she was sitting, although it wasn't long before the twins came swooping from out of nowhere on their broomsticks. And down came the rain of glitter. Well that wasn't something she had been expecting but hey, it definitely made for a more eventful night. And she was happy to see that everybody seemed to be having a great time. Izybel was grinning before she was lazily floating down towards the ground on the broomstick and was hopping off of it, before she was going over to Draco and wrapping her arms around him, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Hermione was standing with the rest of the Gryffindors, just cheering as everything happened. The twins were soon coming down to the ground, and they were hopping off of their broomsticks to stand next to the trio, and that of Ginny and Luna, who were standing with them at the time. There was a grin on their lips before they spoke, "That was fun."

Draco gave a slow applause as Izybel even made a show of floating down to the ground. He walked towards her with a large smile on his face. "Ladies and Gentlemen the lady of the hour." he said and gave a return kiss on her cheek before going to lightly peck her lips and looked over her. "You really are incredible you know that?" he said as the glitter and everything began to get caught in his silver blonde hair. "I find it hard to see how you're going to top this one."

Macha made her way over to Hermione and tapped her shoulder before standing there awkwardly, her face turning red as her own red hair before brushing it out of her face and fiddled with the cuff of her jumper. "I... urr... It's pretty cool isn't it?" She said to her with a cough in her hand and moved a little closer to her, without trying to appear overly creepy.

Izybel looked towards him before she was giving a faint grin then looked at everybody that was around them. "Oh trust me, I will figure out a way to top it. I'm already planning something for the end of the year." she spoke with a giggle as she was commenting that the glitter hadn't really been apart of the plan at all, but she still liked the touch.

Hermione looked over towards Macha before she spoke, "Oh hello there Macha! Oh yes, this is very cool, beautiful really. I love the added touches. Although, the staff isn't going to be happy about this at all." "They'll get over it." Ron was commenting before he was looking towards Luna as she mentioned something, and then the blonde was smiling towards Macha.

"Well if you need a good looking, hand to help you out then you know where i am." He said to her with a wide smile before looking up at the sky of colours once again. It was definitely a sight to behold that he was certain the rest of the school would be remembering. "I think the teacher's will be looking over this, this once. Then.. well the end of year one is most likely going to be harder to pull off. But knowing you, you're going to pull it off."

Macha smiled at her before nodding a little and for once, probably decided to be honest off the bat. "I... i like you okay? I understand if you're not into that thing, but i like you. And i was wondering if you're not busy the first hogsmead trip is a few weeks, and whether or not you'd like to do something with me?" She said the light of the sky reflecting in her green eye. Her other one still covered by her red hair.

Izybel just looked at him before she was giggling, just wrapping her arms around him gently. After that she was giving a smirk before she spoke, "You are a Prefect now, I wouldn't want to tarnish your reputation." Although him dating her would probably do that same thing, but it wasn't as though she had done anything harmful. Nope it was all in fun, and nobody had gotten hurt, nothing had gotten destroyed. "Well perhaps... that is how you can help me. You can help me plan something that is going to be even bigger than this." Izybel looked at him with a faint smile.

Hermione looked towards Macha for a moment in time, a bit surprised to hear the female admit that she liked her. Honestly that was something that she had suspected but, she had thought that it was more of friendship like. But evidently it was something more than that. "No I'm not busy with first trip. We can do something together." Hermione spoke with a bright smile after a moment in time.

Draco chuckled a little before shaking his head, "Like it would tarnish my reputation." he said to her before nodding slowly. "I think i can manage that then." he said with a small laugh before looking up at the sky once more. Yeah this year was going to be a good year. He let out a long sigh before just laughing a little bit at the thought of what was going on.

Macha nodded as she saw the bright smile before clearing her throat. "Good, good. Grand." She nodded her head before rubbing the back of her head and nodded once more, rather surprised to hear such a thing as she honestly expected to be pushed away or something not particularly along this line. "Great even then, urr can't wait." She gave a smile as she felt a bit of relief wash over her. She buried her chin and lower part of her face in her thick scarf as she smiled behind it.

Dumbledore let out a long sigh as he felt his bones ache, there was no denying he was getting old. Especially now, but there was always a small bit of beauty with that. He pushed himself out of his chair as he grabbed his wand. It was no secret that there was something being planned out there. It had been put on display and they had had their fun. But now it was time to rest. He made his way along the corridor, his long silver beard stretching down with his robes. Those sisters... he was certain that one of them had to try something. He had kept an eye on them since the beginning of their years here, never buying their appearance. Despite everything. They were hiding something, and he was certain that it was far from good.

Making his way to the quidditch pitch the old headmaster saw the back end of the celebrations. Pressing his wand tip against his throat he spoke, his voice projecting loudly across the field. "Yes a wonderful display of magic and a perfect celebrations of the new year. But.. i believe it is time for bed now, we need your minds sharp and alert for lessons tomorrow."

Back
Top Bottom