Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Live and Serve (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She blushed to the tips of her long delicate ears, working him for a while longer before pulling back, "Do you wish to finish this way, my King? I merely ask because I know you don't like to rush some nights.."

She nodded and went back to sucking him off, slowly taking more into her mouth until she was deepthroating him.

She moaned softly around him, or at least did her best to do so, working him steadily unless he said otherwise.

He moans lowly and urges her to move faster before forcing her to stop. "I wish to be ridden now, Elora."

She pulled away slowly and removed her dress before crawling into his lap. She slid down over him easily and moaned softly as he stretched her.

She moved her hips steadily, an even pace so he wouldn't bore too quickly. She moaned and whined in delight, always enjoying entertaining him.

She blushed and nodded, turning so her back was to him before she returned to riding him, pulling her long red hair over her shoulder so his view wasn't hindered. "I-Is this acceptable, my King...?"

She bounced her hips faster, moaning weakly as his cock stretched and filled her. She was much tighter in this position and she grew wetter by the second.

She moaned loudly and covered her mouth, her ears burning redder now. "I-I only live to serve, my King~"

He growls and pulls her arms away so she couldn't cover her mouth. "I want to hear you loud, Elora."

He snarled lowly and suddenly forced her down onto the bed, her face in the mattress and her hips high. "What was that, Elora?" He asked, his tone almost cold as he slammed into her spot again and again.

Back
Top Bottom